Yeah this is way less suspicious than Wilgy
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 7]

Post by a2thezebra »

Speaking of which, this raises some eyebrows.
MacDougall wrote:Stop stop stop...

Zebra, MP, Dom ... we're being had. We are all good guys just throwing shit at each other. The quiet players that aren't completely absent are the bad guys.

DrWilgy, sig, DFaraday. Quite possibly sorsha. They are the ones you want to kill.

By the way I never got paid when Roxy died so that was a lie.
Why quite possibly as opposed to you being more confident about the other three?
MacDougall wrote:Russtifinko
nijuukyugou

a2thezebra
MovingPictures07
Dom

Elohcin
thellama

Canucklehead
Matt

Sorsha
Bullzeye
Metalmarsh89

Spacedaisy
DFaraday
sig
DrWilgy

Please mod-kill these players:
Bass_the_Clever
Bubbles
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 8]

Post by a2thezebra »

You didn't mention Bullzeye in your suggestions of baddie lurkers, MM had been dead for some time when you posted that list, and Daisy was once Glorfindel soooooo what makes Sorsha so neutral as opposed to bad, Mac?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

You got my Zebra. I give up. Your leet scum hunt skills have wore me down.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Seriously though how can you be not attacking Wilgy.
Because I'm no more certain about Wilgy than any other insert-expletive-here lurker. You weren't attacking him until his MP vote yourself. :ponder:
That's not true. I started suspecting him during my analysis of four days worth of votes. A truly villainous activity that only a bad guy would engage in! Lynch the one who posts! :haha:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

:|
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Because I'm no more certain about Wilgy than any other insert-expletive-here lurker. You weren't attacking him until his MP vote yourself. :ponder:
That's not true. I started suspecting him during my analysis of four days worth of votes. A truly villainous activity that only a bad guy would engage in! Lynch the one who posts! :haha:
This "I post and put in so much effort" therefore I'm town and anyone who doesn't is bad seriously needs to stop. It's embarrassing.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Awkward use of quotations but you get the idea.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm content with any of the following lynches today...

MovingPictures07
MacDougall
Sorsha
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
This "I post and put in so much effort" therefore I'm town and anyone who doesn't is bad seriously needs to stop. It's embarrassing.
I'm not embarrassed by it. Thanks for caring about my self esteem though.

Linki: I'm content with my micropenis
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

:beer:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can't even see my penis
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:I can't even see my penis
Consider me jealous.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ha! Zoinks.

I did a 180kg squat last night. PB. I'm strong like buffalo.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I just want llama to see me for who I am :noble:
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Sorsha »

a2thezebra wrote:I'm content with any of the following lynches today...

MovingPictures07
MacDougall
Sorsha
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I will tolerate nothing else because I am super closed-minded
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sorsha wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'm content with any of the following lynches today...

MovingPictures07
MacDougall
Sorsha
What lynches would you be content with today, Sorsha?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha has been forced to post in only icons today on account of I did it to her.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

If this is true then I take back endorsing a Sorsha lynch. She should have the chance to defend herself with something beyond icons.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:If this is true then I take back endorsing a Sorsha lynch. She should have the chance to defend herself with something beyond icons.
It's at least partially untrue. I figure since you called me a liar I better start lying.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I figured you wouldn't out yourself as that role of yours that I am unaware of, but you did make an observation that I foolishly didn't catch. Someone must have done this to her.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Sorsha »

:wall:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sorsha wrote::wall:
Believe me, I feel your pain.

Wilgy stop f***ing lurking.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well ok. I'm voting MP because I am still confident in his baddie alignment. I will say though, that I am highly dissatisfied with the fact zebra is off the poll because I believe she is every bit as bad as MP.

I will also say I am very confused by Mac arguing hard core seemingly in MP's favor and in practically the same breath saying he is leaning MP as bad. Am I misunderstanding something here?

I'm voting MP, I recommend others do as well.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Spacedaisy wrote:I am highly dissatisfied with the fact zebra is off the poll because I believe she is every bit as bad as MP.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am being intentionally elusive. It makes me scum.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

Bye sig :(

So that's funny. sig dies and sorsha is smiley cursed right after I involve them in my theory.

I'm being set up already :faint:

Anyway, Mac's Wilgy posts had me rollin'. That's funny, I often forget Wilgy is playing with the exception of Pet Sounds where I think he had more posts then anyone in the game haha.

Zebra - You never commented on me voting you last phase, I don't think. Should I vote for you again or look elsewhere?
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt wrote:Should I vote for you again or look elsewhere?
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

Derp. Lol I read Daisy's post but it must've not computed.

Okay then. Elsewhere.

:ponder:
Image Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by thellama73 »

You people are nuts if you think MP is bad. I know the guy. I know his style. He is not bad this game.

Zebra, on the other hand, is so aggressively steering the thread that it reeks of desperation. The whole "ZOMG I'M 100% POSITIVE MP IS BAD VOTE FOR HIM NOW!" thing is so transparently trying to stifle discussion and browbeat people into behaving a certain way before they have time to think.

Think for yourselves, folks. Don't take zebra's word for it.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Canucklehead »

So back to my Z-Hutt investigation. To recap, after looking through her Day 1 posts, I had some minor-moderate suspicion that my hunch about Z-Hutt was right, based mostly (though not entirely) on the way she ISO'd bcornett. Then, during the last cycle I believed that Z's curse was inflicted by her teammate to try to distance her from the Hutts (or, if Epi allows self-targeting, I suppose she could be Crumb and have cursed herself).

However, I'm going to do my very best to put that aside for the moment while I trudge on with this ISO. Again, I'm mostly looking specifically for connections (or lack thereof) to Enrique and bcornett, and will therefore be mostly skimming the posts related to other things, so again I offer the caveat that this is a very limited ISO. I make no claims to it being definitive about anything other than sussing out in-thread interactions with known Hutts. I know that Z is off the table for votes today, but if I don't do this now I'll never do it. Depending on how it turns out, it may be something we can look at next day.

(Just a comment to the Hosts: having the "Story So Far" and the player list on the front page referring to cycles as "Episodes", and the in thread labels being "Day/Night" makes doing ISOs and quickly referencing when someone died in context of the posts you're sorting through really difficult and annoying. I get that it's there for flavor, but I personally would find it more useful to have players deaths referenced according to the Day or Night cycle, rather than the "Episode", which doesn't quite correspond. Like, what Day was bcornett lynched? I would love to be able to look that up quickly, with as few links to follow as possible. Sorry to bitch. Just a suggestion)

On to Day 2!
Most of this Day was Z cat fighting with Roxy. Then she ultimately votes Bass. Boring, for my purposes.

Day 3: (This is the day bcornett ends up lynched)
a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:She's a she.

I don't want to vote for Bass... when he talks about "when I flip civ" I believe he's being genuine. I'll still vote to save myself because I can only be certain of my role, but still, I'd much rather see Roxy get the noose today.
Enrique wrote:Bass
I know it's early, but I think I've found my Day 3 vote.
Here Z points out a contradiction in Enrique's previous-day play. A fancy bit of distancing if the BTSC-Hutts knew who Greedo was, perhaps, but I'm not inclined to read it that way. Either Z is not a Butt and is just scum-hunting, or Z is a Butt and didn't know who Greedo was. :shrug: Inconclusive (as I think most interactions with/about Enrique are bound to be because of the non-BTSC structure of the Butt team).
a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:Low posting is generally seen as unhelpful and scummy. I take no issue with Zebra's GTH on them.

She was upset because Golden gave up on your lynch so easily. I think you're also kinda overstating her reaction, getting Matt was a good thing but it's not especially helpful information.
Buddying much?
See now, THIS is actually interesting. I actually think this might be a very ironic post. I think Z is right that Enrique *is* buddying her here...I just think he's doing it not to try and gain civ-cred, but to try and defend a teammate coming under heat. It's just that Z wasn't aware Enri was her teamie :lol: Of course, this speculation only holds if Enrique was aware of who his teammates were.... but yeah. Interesting that Enrique was willing to stick his neck out for Z here. It could just be a coincidence, of course, and is definitely not conclusive. But I'm intrigued.
a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:Zebra, that's a joke, right? I don't like the way you're twisting those quotes. The first one was specifically about having to vote for Bass to save myself. Like, that was actually the context, don't try to play it off as a flip-flop because I did exactly what I had to.

Sorry for agreeing with you but I really don't give a shit about making friends in this game. If I think you're onto something I'll support you when it's relevant, even if I don't have much to add. I have no idea what the hell you're doing right now, so there's that.
What's the point of accusing me of playing it off as a flip-flop and twisting the quotes when I did literally nothing but post the quotes themselves with all the context necessary and say that I'm likely going to vote for you? There is no sane way to interpret what I did as twisting anything. There's supporting me when you think I'm onto something and then there's writing my defenses for me as if you knew exactly what was going through my head with each and every one of my actions. I'm not a fan of that and it doesn't speak well of your alignment.
Well, this honestly makes my comments about the previous quote seem less convincing. This could be a fine bit of acting/subtle hinting on Enrique's part (signaling that he's a teammate, not a "friend"; stating he'll "support" when necessary "even if I don't have much to add"; claiming to be in the dark about what Z and team are doing might be a gesture towards not being in on the BTSC).....but I will admit that that is quite far-fetched. Not impossible, but far-fetched. (Though if it's true, good on you Enrique! Suave!)
a2thezebra wrote:
Enrique wrote:No, don't treat me like I'm stupid. You finger picked that shit and took it out of context. You're not just "quoting stuff," you're being manipulative and there's absolutely no way you don't know what I'm talking about.

Can you give me a better explanation as to why you quoted those posts?
I'm not treating you in any particular way, this is a game. I think the burden of proof is on you here. What context did I miss that makes your actions more justifiable? How am I being manipulative? Where did I give you the impression that I don't know what you're talking about? I know exactly what you're talking about and I don't believe a word you're saying.
Enri seems genuinely frustrated here. Maybe that's because he knows his own teammate is unknowingly going hard at him?? I don't actually think so. I'm more and more beginning to think that either Enrique is a FANTASTIC actor, or neither he nor the other Huts knew who the other was, and therefore finding connections among Enrique and Butts is going to be a fool's errand.

The next couple of posts in the Z/Enrique exchange are similarly non-telling. I do not think that Enrique thinks Z is on his team. I do not think Z thinks she is on Enrique's team. Doesn't make it impossible or even unlikely that Z is a Butt, just means that there aren't any threads to pull on in trying to find an Enrique connection, at least at this point.
a2thezebra wrote:
bcornett24 wrote:@mm

I have read over bass's posts and i honestly can't tell you why he was lynched let alone had a single vote. Here is the post history for Bass_the_Clever. As I had previously stated I could not recall why he was considered to be suspicious therefore I placed my vote on Enrique instead. I am not sure how this made me your number one suspect. In fact, that is as suspicious as bass's Lynch. 6 players voted for bass. Of those the only player only zebra seems to have provided a reason in her ISO which basically stated that her suspicions were based on lack of content/participation.
Okay I'm only speaking for my own Bass vote here but I did not just vote for Bass because of lack of content. If that was the case then why didn't I vote for any other low poster? Bass pinged me with more than half of his posts. I was wrong of course, but I do not think my vote was unjustified, just uninformed.
First time Z has interacted with or mentioned bcornett since her Day 1 ISO of him, I think?
This is an odd post. If I look at it with Z-Butt glasses on, it looks like bcornett is too apologetic for Z in his post, excusing her vote for Bass and condemning all other 5 Bass voters. Z responds, and I think her motive is two-fold: 1) to correct bcornett's characterization of her vote, and (more damningly) 2) to undo the unfortunate defending bcornett has done and put some distance between them by "arguing" with his post, even though it's not a part of a conversation with her. This looks like a bit of course correction of a teammate's actions.
However, if I look at it was Z-civ glasses, only the first point (the correction of bcornetts characterization of her Bass vote) applies.
I actually think Z's post is not particularly suspicious, but I DO think bcornett's singling her vote out and defending it is quite suspicious.
a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Until MP returns what do YOU think of those two, MM?
Neutral on Mac. I voted him on Day 1, and that seemed to get him moving. It was all jokes and smokes before I voted him, and it was business afterward. Do you think that is a baddie reaction or civvie one?

Slight mafia on bcornett. I don't like his vote from Day 2, but I'm still waiting on a response for him, because I may have misunderstood him. What do you think about bcornett?
For Mac, that reaction could go either way with equal likelihood. Personally I think he's genuine.

I disagree with some of bcornett's logic but it doesn't come off as manipulative to me. Golden said earlier that he was ready to vote bcornett and then he convinced him otherwise to the point where he was one of Golden's slight town reads for that same day, and now Golden is back to being ready to vote for him again.
This is not a good look, defending bconett, but then subtly shifting the defense-move into an offensive move against Golden's flip-flopping. Clever. Deflects attention from bcornett, but very sneakily without looking like a hard defense.

Z then engages in a hard push against Glorfindel, and avoids mentioning Golden's vote for bcornett (which happens 3 posts after z's post mentioning Golden's views), DESPITE the fact that she has previously remarked on Golden's wishy-washy attitude towards bcornett. Not wanting to focus attention on the fact that a teamie is starting to draw actual votes, rather than just suspicions??? (That's obviously me reading with Butt glasses).
a2thezebra wrote:
Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Now I'm at the point where I'll feel guilty for voting any of the players I suspect. :sigh:
You shouldn't. There is still every chance they are bad. I think if people have read your posts they ought to understand that you in particular have taken the opportunity to read low posters content and judge them on the basis of the content and not the volume.

But I do think it has been very easy to latch on to 'low content' as an excuse for votes without looking beyond it for malicious intent.

Hey, Zebra, I'd like to know specifically what you think about my posts re bcornett.
I'm not doubting that they are bad, but at this point I don't feel like I'm even in a position to vote for anyone but myself. Nothing gets me down more than miscommunication that ruins people's enjoyment of something, especially so unnecessarily.

I'm not confident enough to say that you're flat-out wrong about bcornett, but I think that more than once this game you've been very quick to see his posts as manipulative, and Day 1 you were just as quick to look the other way after he responded to you. I'm town-reading him myself but I want to see how he responds to your more recent suspicion, and honestly I'm slightly pinged that you didn't hesitate to vote for him today. Are you worried he might change your mind again?
Here, Golden (clearly having notice Z's avoidance of his bcornett vote) directly questions Z on the matter. Z's response is verrrrrry tentative and hedgey. Soft defense, but leaving room for herself to change her mind if it becomes necessary. Once again points to Golden's own back-and-forth attitude on bcornett, once again shift focus from bcornett himself to Golden's "suspicious" behaviors around bcornett. Again, I don't think this looks particularly good for Z.
a2thezebra wrote:
Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Are you worried he might change your mind again?
No. A quick look at who voted Alderaan on day zero and who voted in this poll before me should explain what I was worried about.

I don't think my mind will change on bcornett again. Doing it one time is one thing. Doing it several times is another. He has also been around since my suspicion (I've seen him leave the thread, come back, and then read the thread) but he hasn't made any acknowledgment of it yet, which makes me think he is being extra careful about his response. I only voted after I had seen that happen.

But, although you did respond to my question, what I'm particularly interested in is what you make of his flip from his perspective on the bass lynch to his perspective on bubbles.
I don't see it. It's hypocritical, but that doesn't ping me by itself. If he's being extra careful about his response then that does ping me.
More soft defense of bcornett.
a2thezebra wrote:Oh, I see him now. bcornett I DEMAND YOU RESPOND TO GOLDEN ASAP OR ELSE

But seriously, that would be nice bcornett. Pretty please? I'm trying.
Translation: "Holy suit, teammate! I'm coming PERILOUSLY close to doing a full out defense on you here! Defend your damn self! Don't take me down with you! I will use sarcastic orange so that it looks like I'm just trying to get more information, but actually I'm kind of bothered that you've put me in this situation"
I don't see a civ reason for this post, honestly, even when I take off the Butt glasses.
a2thezebra wrote:Well bcornett's gone again. :ponder:
"......fuck. Time to go full on bus mode, I guess"
a2thezebra wrote:
Golden wrote:I'm here-ish, ninja.

I would like to get a sense of who you are most suspicious of, and particularly your view on the more popular suspects like zebra, bcornett, russti, glorfindel, enrique, bubbles...

@zebra - I just looked at the poll and I see bcornett voted me, so...

I mean, what am I to make of that?
He's scum, that's what you are to make of that. I didn't have a problem with Glorfindel's silent vote but from bcornett who was in the thread when both of us were asking him for a response to your suspicion and then left without a single post...yeah.
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Golden, bcornett voted for you?

I presume I've missed some major development then.
I voted for him first.
And that's actually pretty much all the development MP missed. No more context necessary. It is an OMGUS without even a post attempting to justify it.
This just very much reads to me like a frustrated teammate. My guess is bcornett didn't show up to BTSC much. Bus mode full-on engaged, and the complete 180 necessitated both by bcornetts super-shady actions AND z's awareness of her own soft defenses earlier.
a2thezebra wrote:At the moment I'd be more comfortable with a bcornett lynch than a Glorfindel lynch.
Staying in front of the burning ship.
a2thezebra wrote:Ranked from towniest to scummiest.

Canucklehead
MacDougall

Golden
Simon
nijuukyugou

MovingPictures07
DFaraday
Black Rock
Roxy
Metalmarsh89
Enrique

Sorsha
sig
Dom
Elohcin
DrWilgy
Glorfindel
NANANANANANA_BANANA

TheFloyd73
Luke11646
Mishimeals
Russtifinko
Savage
Bubbles

bcornett24
"Gosh I hope everyone forgets that I defended bcornett before he shat the bed entirely"
a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Golden, bcornett voted for you?

I presume I've missed some major development then.
I voted for him first.
And that's actually pretty much all the development MP missed. No more context necessary. It is an OMGUS without even a post attempting to justify it.
But you've been telling Golden he's wrong about bcornett. Do you think this OMGUS comes from a civvie mindset?
I was telling him that he was being uncomfortably indecisive about bcornett, and I still think that for the most part he was. But after seeing bcornett pop in the thread, post nothing regarding either his out-of-nowhere OMGUS vote or a response to both Golden and myself asking a response from him, I think my flip-flop is justified. :srsnod:
MM notices Z's about-face on bcornett, and wonders why Z doesn't consider the possibility that bcornett is a civ doing an OMGUS. Z holds her ground, to her credit. She's dug in now. I think a civ response to MM's question would have entertained the possibility, rather than jumped to self-defense.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:zebra said this about bcornett at 12:49 (PST)
a2thezebra wrote:
Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Now I'm at the point where I'll feel guilty for voting any of the players I suspect. :sigh:
You shouldn't. There is still every chance they are bad. I think if people have read your posts they ought to understand that you in particular have taken the opportunity to read low posters content and judge them on the basis of the content and not the volume.

But I do think it has been very easy to latch on to 'low content' as an excuse for votes without looking beyond it for malicious intent.

Hey, Zebra, I'd like to know specifically what you think about my posts re bcornett.
I'm not doubting that they are bad, but at this point I don't feel like I'm even in a position to vote for anyone but myself. Nothing gets me down more than miscommunication that ruins people's enjoyment of something, especially so unnecessarily.

I'm not confident enough to say that you're flat-out wrong about bcornett, but I think that more than once this game you've been very quick to see his posts as manipulative, and Day 1 you were just as quick to look the other way after he responded to you. I'm town-reading him myself but I want to see how he responds to your more recent suspicion, and honestly I'm slightly pinged that you didn't hesitate to vote for him today. Are you worried he might change your mind again?
She said this about an hour later.
a2thezebra wrote:
Golden wrote:I'm here-ish, ninja.

I would like to get a sense of who you are most suspicious of, and particularly your view on the more popular suspects like zebra, bcornett, russti, glorfindel, enrique, bubbles...

@zebra - I just looked at the poll and I see bcornett voted me, so...

I mean, what am I to make of that?
He's scum, that's what you are to make of that. I didn't have a problem with Glorfindel's silent vote but from bcornett who was in the thread when both of us were asking him for a response to your suspicion and then left without a single post...yeah.
And now he is zebra's Number 1 scumspect. :confused:

Linki: I dunno zebra. You had a townread of him.
MM isn't buying it. Clever MM! (Note: MM killed by Butts soon after this. The very next chance they have to kill. Hmmmmm.)
a2thezebra wrote:I'm voting bcornett24. A red flag is a red flag regardless of the rest of his ISO. And I can't think of a more nonredeemable red flag than a complete failure to respond to suspicion followed by a postless OMGUS vote. There is simply no excuse.
Z votes bcornett, having no other option. The "simply no excuse" bit reads very much like a pissed teammate. Civs don't say things like that about their suspects.
a2thezebra wrote:And I think you're not giving the bcornett heat nearly enough credit. It's way more well-founded than you seem to think it is.
If it turns out that Z is a Hutt, this is a super hilarious ironic post.

OK. I need to go for a lunch meeting, and this seems like a logical place to stop this phase anyway.
I think it's pretty clear that I've convinced myself Z is a Butt. I think the shenanigans around the bcornett vote, and her kind of unreasonable indignation at his failure to defend himself all speak pretty loudly. I suppose there are ways you could read those interactions with Z-civ glasses on, but I honestly tried and it did not convince. :shrug:
No one has to agree with my conclusions, of course. But the posts are there for you to read, along with my readings of them to consider (or not) at your leisure.

For today, I think an MP vote is merited again, unless someone has a compelling case why the reasons he was suspicious last day have somehow magically changed??

ETA: on preview, I see that my autocorrect has changed every instance of "Hutt" to "Butt". I've chosen not to fix it, because I am lazy and that is hilarious. :srsnod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Guys, I swear I'm not bad.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:Bye sig :(

So that's funny. sig dies and sorsha is smiley cursed right after I involve them in my theory.

I'm being set up already :faint:
I doubt it was to set you up. I think Sig died to make people think MP did it, tbh. I'm conflicted in how I feel about him though because I don't see why a civ would switch the lynch to Golden of all people.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I didn't switch the lynch.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 7]

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Ackbar was the civvie lynch switch, and I find it unlikely that there would be two civvies who could do that. Therefore, I believe this was more likely to be the work of baddies (Palpatine?), and I don't see why a baddie team would use a lynch switch to save someone not on their team, just to frame that same person. The obvious explanation is that MP is bad and his team saved him.

I still suspect Daisy, but I think she was right about this, at least.
"Having experienced many political, martial, and interpersonal scenarios, Leia Organa can use any non-secret Rebel Alliance action once."

Come to think of it, if Leia is alive then it's getting to the point where she'd have to start using the more random roles.

Tbh it's more likely it was was Leia than the bad guys. At least we know for sure that Leia can do that.
Hmm, you're right, I totally missed that. It doesn't necessarily clear MP, though, it would just mean Leia thinks he's civ.
Or the target was the other way round and they didn't expect MP to get lynched.
Scratch what I said about a mafia team setting me up. I think this is exactly what happened.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

Can you explain more clearly exactly what 'this' is?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bullzeye wrote:Can you explain more clearly exactly what 'this' is?
Leia Organa can use any non-secret Rebel Alliance action once. If she had to make a selection during Night 6, it's possible she chose Akbar's role, because she's running out of good options and because maybe she thought some folks that were catching heat at the time were likely to be civilian and lynched.

Then Day 7 happens and I suddenly have suspicion, I get the most votes, but regardless of whoever was going to receive the most votes, the lynch would be switched to Golden.

I would agree with you that Leia switching the lynch to Golden seems an odd choice, but then again, think about who proposed the Leia theory.

zebra and others are taking advantage of this unfortunate situation to not only get discussion OFF of everyone else but me and make it an easy day where everyone just plops in and votes for me, but they've now managed to watch a neutral get lynched and can sit back while a civilian gets lynched. It's the perfect situation, especially for the Empire, if they've not lost anyone at Night.

But no one's fucking listening to me or giving me the time of day. All of the suspicion against me was bogus, except for maybe Dom. I think he legitimately believes it.

This means that those who are coming in and taking advantage of me, zebra, GlorfinDaisy, etc., those are probably your mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And I really thought sig was mafia, but apparently so did the Empire, and considering sig kept trying to say I was Empire, it's still entirely plausible (and likely IMO) that sig was on the Hutts. Either that or he was a terribly misguided civilian who wouldn't consider that he was wrong.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'd really like to lynch GlorfinDaisy today. I think she's full of suit.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Seriously? Not a SINGLE thought on my case? :sigh:

I'm starting to understand what you high-poster type people are always on about...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Canucklehead wrote:Seriously? Not a SINGLE thought on my case? :sigh:

I'm starting to understand what you high-poster type people are always on about...
Now you begin to understand. :srsnod:

Well, I obviously think zebra is bad, so your case has some merit on that front. :beer:

I was pegging her for Empire though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who wants a new rainbow?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 8 MP rainbow reads list:

MacDougall

Canucklehead
Bullzeye (TheFloyd73)
nijuukyugou

Matt F 2.0 (Banana)
DFaraday

Dom
Elohcin

Bubbles
Lukethellama1164673
Bass_the_Clever 2.0 (Mishimeals)
Russtifinko
DrWilgy
Sorsha

a2thezebra
GlorfinDaisy
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Now you begin to understand. :srsnod:

Well, I obviously think zebra is bad, so your case has some merit on that front. :beer:

I was pegging her for Empire though.
I think normally it's the "She" who does the pegging in a relationship...

...I'll show myself out.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Watch out, Daisy, you have some competition. ;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think someone should ISO DrWilgy.

Maybe I will.

But Tree Mafia is also important to me, and I've been neglecting it, and I'm busy ISOing over there.

Someone help me out.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Despite being a she, pegging won't be necessary on my part. :slick:

Hey, if it helps I had some thoughts on it. :noble:

Return to “Previous Jobs”