Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 9]

Post by Russtifinko »

Hi everyone!

Mac why am/was I your top civ read?

And I don't know zebra very well, but (s)he is acting weird imo.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

I'd really love to hear from Canuck-- I hope everything's alright with her.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by thellama73 »

I am dead. Rezz please.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by thellama73 »

Ironically, I was killed while marathoning all three movies of the original trilogy.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

It's gold that I have more votes in another game that just started than here.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Spacedaisy »

Zebra, you will have to forgive me if I don't believe everything you say. Or anything you say actually.

DF, it's not suspecting you so much as being open minded to the case Mac is presenting. It seems like a lot of others suspect you too, so I'm willing to listen and decide.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

There is nothing you have done wrong to be forgiven.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Unless, of course, you are Empire, in which case forgiveness will do you no good.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:Ironically, I was killed while marathoning all three movies of the original trilogy.
:dark:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

I've not said Zebra is bad SpaceDaisy...

Though the fact that Zebra is laughing about not having votes here is weird. Like on one hand Zebra is clearly trying to make us believe that she is a civ that's controlled the Hutt's kill, which in flavour I suppose Luke Skywalker's role could do, but then for her to be incredulous about the fact that she hasn't received votes despite making an obvious gambit here is a bit of a spit in the face for those entertaining the idea that she might be telling the truth.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:I've not said Zebra is bad SpaceDaisy...

Though the fact that Zebra is laughing about not having votes here is weird. Like on one hand Zebra is clearly trying to make us believe that she is a civ that's controlled the Hutt's kill, which in flavour I suppose Luke Skywalker's role could do, but then for her to be incredulous about the fact that she hasn't received votes despite making an obvious gambit here is a bit of a spit in the face for those entertaining the idea that she might be telling the truth.
:haha:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Huh?

Is that not what you have inferred by telling me before it happened it was going to happen and then afterwards claiming that you are still a civ?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I didn't even consider the possibility that what I did could be interpreted that way until you mentioned it just now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay then. Good to know. Don't know why that's funny though.

So how did you know Llama was going to be killed and why do you think Llama is Empire?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Russtifinko wrote:Hi everyone!

Mac why am/was I your top civ read?

And I don't know zebra very well, but (s)he is acting weird imo.
Not civ read. Just not scum. There are certain breadcrumbs that lead me to believe I know what you are.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What? I had no idea Llama was going to be killed. I think he is Empire because nevesfogniinnigebehttadabsaw, pmwenksselroeromidehcnylsaw, eherofebdearhtehtnimihevasotdeirtllitstubdabsaw; pmtahtdemrofnisawehtahtwonki.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

And it's funny to me Mac because you're giving me more benefit of the doubt than I thought was mathematically possible. But thank you!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:What? I had no idea Llama was going to be killed. I think he is Empire because nevesfogniinnigebehttadabsaw, pmwenksselroeromidehcnylsaw, eherofebdearhtehtnimihevasotdeirtllitstubdabsaw; pmtahtdemrofnisawehtahtwonki.
WHAT?

You told me not to worry after I posted an argument against Llama and then he died seconds later. That is crazy.

But good to know I was right about him anyway.

Do you still think I am bad?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Um...I'm not sure. Are you pulling my leg here, Mac?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:Um...I'm not sure. Are you pulling my leg here, Mac?
How would I be pulling your leg?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 8]

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:It's not okay because people won't listen to me just because I'm not a civilian voice, for lack of a better term. Empire is everyone's enemy but Empire's. You are Empire.
a2thezebra wrote:And I'm not painting Mac as anything. My alignment is obvious, I have no motive to be manipulative. I'm calling things as I see them because I want Empire taken down.
Sorry Zeb I just didn't realise these posts were concessions that you were a Hutt. I thought you were just playing some weird gambit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So with you basically going on the Empire offensive I take it Sig's death at the hands of Empire is the catalyst and he was your last Hutt buddy... So you're all alone.

Llama, MP and I believe Luffy were Empire.

Damn we're close to winning this I reckon.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So you're bad and you have no kill tonight... so we can Empire hunt today.

Faraday or Elohcin imo.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Haha, I was beginning to think that you were pretending to believe everything I said without a second guess. Not only have I made no attempts to hide my alignment since the end of Day 7, I've been over-the-top evil for a while now just for suits and giggles. But yeah, if you decode that message I just made, it shows why I think llama was with Empire. I know I can't prove this but try to understand that I don't have any real reason to lie about that, at least not that I can think of lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Elohcin has been after you all game. Do you think that she knew you were bad from day 1?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday wrote:Seeing as I'm drawing a lot of attention, I'd like to take this opportunity to inform the Hutt team that I am no threat to anyone, so don't waste an NK on me. The same for lynching me, guys, it's a waste of time when you could be finding actual baddies. :noble:

This message has been brought to you by Indiana Jones, the entire nation of India, and Independence Day starring Will Smith.
Right. Indie claim lol.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I wasn't sure about Luffy and I still am not. He kicked the bucket to keep town guessing and MM kicked the bucket for reasons I can't remember. His death was decided at the beginning of the night, so when he started that ISO analysis mid-way through, I felt awful and hoped he would finish it before the night ended. Sadly he didn't, so I'm deeply sorry MM! I've never felt so bad for killing another player in the history of playing this game.

Even if Eloh knew anything about me, it couldn't have been as early as Day 1. Her baddie read from me came out of nowhere so I wouldn't doubt it was investigation-related. I'm not sure why she would say I'm bad though, because if she had information on my alignment then she would know that I am of course civilian.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Seeing as I'm drawing a lot of attention, I'd like to take this opportunity to inform the Hutt team that I am no threat to anyone, so don't waste an NK on me. The same for lynching me, guys, it's a waste of time when you could be finding actual baddies. :noble:

This message has been brought to you by Indiana Jones, the entire nation of India, and Independence Day starring Will Smith.
Right. Indie claim lol.
How the hell did I not get that? I thought he was just being random, that's how bad I am at figuring things out that aren't direct statements.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No, Elo came out of the blocks on day 2 with a really whack reason for voting you and has tunneled you and almost exclusively you (aside from the day Simon and Enrique got railroaded). She definitely knows you're bad. Whether she is civ for it or bad I have no idea.

Early day 1 her and MP had some interactions in the thread that could be staged.

Black Rock mildly sussed her and then was blasted.

She had awkward interactions with Llama in the thread.

Attempted to push SpaceDaisy wagon over Faraday and MP.

Elohcin
SpaceDaisy
Faraday

There's bad in there. Maybe more than one.

Faraday has indie claimed pretty hard and has now started rocking and rolling with the scum hunt.

SpaceDaisy could have been a false wagon designed to try and make her look good in light of the MP flip but ...

I think we should lynch Elo.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Right. Indie claim lol.
How the hell did I not get that? I thought he was just being random, that's how bad I am at figuring things out that aren't direct statements.
I've been trying to get the Indy thing across all game, but only Roxy picked up on it, so finally I just abandoned any hint of subtlety. :p

I haven't gotten around to looking at Elo yet, but Daisy would be a good lynch option, I think.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm not so confident that Eloh is Empire. I'm leaning Bullzeye myself.

linki - I wouldn't mind a Daisy lynch either.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 4]

Post by MacDougall »

Black Rock wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm shocked. I really thought Enri was good. I am really off this game.
Are you?
Day 4 BR posts this.

Night 5 BR is dead by Empire hand.

It's the sort of soft accusation from a lurker that I can see Empire punishing and expecting to get away with.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 8]

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Ooh lynch close.

I'm feeling like, that, Faraday got a couple of votes and then some people were like HEAVENS NO LET'S NOT VOTE THAT GUY and voted for SpaceDaisy I dunno I just think that was weird.

MP is probably good and the incredulousness of his remark about DFaraday indicates they are quite possibly both meat popsicles.
Interesting point about the Faraday/Daisy votes. I'm gonna *Vote DF* to keep things interesting and potentially save MP.
Because of this? Jeez that would be blatant wouldn't it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Right. Indie claim lol.
I've been trying to get the Indy thing across all game, but only Roxy picked up on it, so finally I just abandoned any hint of subtlety. :p

I haven't gotten around to looking at Elo yet, but Daisy would be a good lynch option, I think.
Is your indie partner still alive? I don't think you're a Jawa so you must be Tuskan. Are you alone?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Right. Indie claim lol.

If we can't find a very good target we should lynch the confirmed baddie.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Not too blatant, in my opinion.

linki - I wouldn't protest to that, in fact I'm amazed that any other option is even being considered. I'm down for anything.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

MacDougall wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Right. Indie claim lol.

Is your indie partner still alive? I don't think you're a Jawa so you must be Tuskan. Are you alone?
I don't know for certain, but I have reason to believe I'm alone.

EBWOP: Is the confirmed baddie we're talking about Bullz?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

It's certainly not me, I'm civilian.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol it appears Faraday still hasn't got it.
a2thezebra wrote:Not too blatant, in my opinion.

linki - I wouldn't protest to that, in fact I'm amazed that any other option is even being considered. I'm down for anything.
Well it's Empire kill night and there are possibly up to 3 of them still alive so lynching you ain't the best idea.

There could be anywhere between 1 to 3 Empire alive. Luffy and Llama could both quite easily be. I'd be inclined to assume 2. If there are 2 then I wouldn't be so bold as to look past Elo and Bullzeye being them. If 1, I gotta think Elo. Bullzeye is suspicious though too I gotta say.

Zebra, are you alone?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MrFaraday Zebra is self admitted Hutt at this point. She is calling herself civilian every now and then for some reason but she's admitted she's a Hutt and totally took responsibility for killing Llama who she believes knew for certain MP was bad but did nothing with the information, and in fact tried to spare him despite it.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm not going to confirm or deny that I'm alone directly, but anyone who goes through my recent post history knowing my alignment should be able to figure it out pretty easily.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:I'm not going to confirm or deny that I'm alone directly, but anyone who goes through my recent post history knowing my alignment should be able to figure it out pretty easily.
Lol you would be wise to tell us because if there is any chance you aren't, then you are getting lynched.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Yeah, I saw that about Zebra, but then I thought I must have missed something, or else we wouldn't even be having a conversation about whether or not to lynch a confirmed baddie.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday wrote:Yeah, I saw that about Zebra, but then I thought I must have missed something, or else we wouldn't even be having a conversation about whether or not to lynch a confirmed baddie.
The reason we aren't, or at least I'm not, is because of a few simple reasons.

Zebra can't kill anyone tonight.

Zebra could be quite effective at tracking down Empire players considering she's been scum hunting exclusively them all game.

There could be up to 3 Empire players still alive.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

MacDougall wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Yeah, I saw that about Zebra, but then I thought I must have missed something, or else we wouldn't even be having a conversation about whether or not to lynch a confirmed baddie.

Zebra could be quite effective at tracking down Empire players considering she's been scum hunting exclusively them all game.

Good points, I just wonder at this point whether Zebra still cares about actual baddie hunting or just trolling everyone.

What are your thoughts on Daisy then? I seriously doubt she's Empire.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tbh I'm a bit of a strange brew. I could be convinced to leave Zebra around and use her as an every other day night vig lol. We can just lynch her the minute she becomes a problem. She seems happy to take shots at Empire target so why the hell not?

Playing it this way also will force Empire to consider killing her instead of a civ/indie tonight too imo.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'm not going to confirm or deny that I'm alone directly, but anyone who goes through my recent post history knowing my alignment should be able to figure it out pretty easily.
Lol you would be wise to tell us because if there is any chance you aren't, then you are getting lynched.
I feel a direct answer would be pointless since nothing I will say can be proven and most likely won't be believed, for perfectly good reason. And like I said, I wouldn't protest me being lynched, it's bound to happen eventually since I can't magically make my win condition the same as you Jedi folk. The reason I've been continuously saying that I'm civ (which I am) is to see who believes it and doesn't believe it, and how other players react to it in general. I think I could identify some baddie behavior by spotting players that are cautious in reading me as anything but a confirmed baddie, but now that strategy is essentially void. I wouldn't doubt that you could analyze how players have interacted with me since the beginning of Day 7 and find Empire that way, but observing everyone myself I didn't see anything stick out.

linki@DFaraday - Oh believe me, I want Empire fucking dead. If I seem like I'm trolling everyone that's because I've adopted a more carefree attitude since losing hope in my own win condition. Why do you doubt that Daisy is Empire?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Good points, I just wonder at this point whether Zebra still cares about actual baddie hunting or just trolling everyone.

What are your thoughts on Daisy then? I seriously doubt she's Empire.
For SpaceDaisy to be bad...

MP would have had to have been trying really hard to bus/distance Glorfindel, one of his primary suspects.
SpaceDaisy coming in and being a major catalyst for change towards MP getting lynched would have to also be distancing.
Assuming Llama was Empire, he and Elo putting Spacedaisy forward for MP's counterwagon would have been for her credit too.

Occam says no. Spacedaisy is probably not Empire.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:Tbh I'm a bit of a strange brew. I could be convinced to leave Zebra around and use her as an every other day night vig lol. We can just lynch her the minute she becomes a problem. She seems happy to take shots at Empire target so why the hell not?

Playing it this way also will force Empire to consider killing her instead of a civ/indie tonight too imo.
This is also worth noting. You don't have to believe me but I'll say anyway that at this point I really am aligned with the civs, all because they have the best chance at getting rid of Empire. We've been trying to go after Empire specifically for our night kills since the very beginning of the game.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
I feel a direct answer would be pointless since nothing I will say can be proven and most likely won't be believed, for perfectly good reason. And like I said, I wouldn't protest me being lynched, it's bound to happen eventually since I can't magically make my win condition the same as you Jedi folk. The reason I've been continuously saying that I'm civ (which I am) is to see who believes it and doesn't believe it, and how other players react to it in general. I think I could identify some baddie behavior by spotting players that are cautious in reading me as anything but a confirmed baddie, but now that strategy is essentially void. I wouldn't doubt that you could analyze how players have interacted with me since the beginning of Day 7 and find Empire that way, but observing everyone myself I didn't see anything stick out.

linki@DFaraday - Oh believe me, I want Empire fucking dead. If I seem like I'm trolling everyone that's because I've adopted a more carefree attitude since losing hope in my own win condition. Why do you doubt that Daisy is Empire?
Her attitude towards MP read like legitimate suspicion more than teammate distancing. I also recall Glorfindel getting upset about the whole clique thing, which included MP, and that seems unlikely if he and MP were teammates.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”