Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 9]

Post by a2thezebra »

Those are all good points. I still think Bullzeye is the most likely option for an Empire lynch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye blatantly said he was trying to save MP. Could be though...

Elo or Bullzeye... Perhaps even both.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

llama said even more blatantly that he didn't want MP lynched. I think they were blatant because they thought they had a chance with one of the counterwagons that day. Indy DFaraday or Spacedaisy.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DFar, you said you didn't find anyone in particular on your wagon yesterday to be suspicious, right? But you also said that you felt it was likely that at least one of them was scum. Any idea who?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

a2thezebra wrote:DFar, you said you didn't find anyone in particular on your wagon yesterday to be suspicious, right? But you also said that you felt it was likely that at least one of them was scum. Any idea who?
After doing those ISOs, Wilgy came across as potentially bad to me. And Bullz, who's either hoodwinked civ or totally transparent Empire.

Russ and Bubbles are probably okay.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DFaraday wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:DFar, you said you didn't find anyone in particular on your wagon yesterday to be suspicious, right? But you also said that you felt it was likely that at least one of them was scum. Any idea who?
After doing those ISOs, Wilgy came across as potentially bad to me. And Bullz, who's either hoodwinked civ or totally transparent Empire.

I agree, although I'm not so sure about Russ.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

I agree, although I'm not so sure about Russ.
Russ is a jawa.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 7]

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:I don't think you are correct in finding links between Russ and MP.
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:I don't think you are correct in finding links between Russ and MP.
I am starting to think not as well and I recognise this kind of comment from you.

I hope you look at my posts in detail though because I am sure you will find good things to pick up a trail from. As is my intention here. I feel like doing this is very helpful to the people struggling to find a way to scum hunt through the garbage posts.
Golden wrote:I completely agree with that statement, Mac.
Golden told me in his round about way. He wasn't agreeing with the second paragraph he was agreeing with the first.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Huh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden has this way of saying things without saying them. When he matter of factly told me I was wrong about the connections I knew he was dismissing me not because he thought I was wrong, but because he knew I was wrong. I noted at that point that he was very subtly indie claiming and claiming Russ was his partner. I checked to see if he was doing what I thought he was doing, hence my "i recognise these kinds of posts from you" comment. His agreement was at the recognition, a subtle nod telling me that I was picking up what he was putting down. His flip confirmed it.

He made earlier posts in the game tying himself to Niju in the same matter of fact way. Hence why Russ and Niju are my top two non bad reads. His indie flip confirms to me that they were his partners.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I see. I'm willing to accept that since at least in Blooper's case I've been town-reading him for a while, and in Russ' case I've been doubting my baddie read of him since he began to lose prominence in the game. It's most likely that the lurkers are the last members of Empire. Bullzeye, DrWilgy, maaaaaaybe Eloh but I'm less certain about her.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Almost certainly not bad:
nijuukyugou
Russtifinko

Very likely to not be bad:
DFaraday
Dom
Canucklehead

Unlikely/null:
Bubbles
Bass_the_Clever
Matt
Sorsha
SpaceDaisy

Totally likely to be bad:
DrWilgy
Bullzeye
Elohcin

Confirmed Bad:
a2thezebra
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:I see. I'm willing to accept that since at least in Blooper's case I've been town-reading him for a while, and in Russ' case I've been doubting my baddie read of him since he began to lose prominence in the game. It's most likely that the lurkers are the last members of Empire. Bullzeye, DrWilgy, maaaaaaybe Eloh but I'm less certain about her.
Okay in the interest of analysis, I humbly request that you ISO Elohcin.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I see. I'm willing to accept that since at least in Blooper's case I've been town-reading him for a while, and in Russ' case I've been doubting my baddie read of him since he began to lose prominence in the game. It's most likely that the lurkers are the last members of Empire. Bullzeye, DrWilgy, maaaaaaybe Eloh but I'm less certain about her.
Okay in the interest of analysis, I humbly request that you ISO Elohcin.
Will do.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Yay only 54 posts!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I just had a geez at Wilgy. The guy is almost certainly bad.

He had no in thread interactions of note with MP until the last couple of days.

His voter analysis came up as the worst in the game.

He voted DFaraday yesterday.
DrWilgy wrote:Voted DF. I read through MP and I don't think he is scum.

MP, what is your reasoning for putting me so low on your list?

Thanks for the new sig Mac ~<3

2 more days until no school!! Yay!!
I don't believe he really did read through MP.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It's sad because I love him so.

I will also note that I believe MP as a bad guy uses buddying as a tactic on high posters. He buddied the shit out of me here, he buddied the shit out of me in tree (I believe he bad there). He's not buddying me in RYM Mafia. I believe that it's possible that both he and Wilgy discussed buddying me as a tactic to get me to misread them. Neither were confrontational when I produced scum evidence against them with me. In fact while MP vociferously argued with others he continued to joke with me. Wilgy has basically ignored it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay so for the benefit of those who want to make posts without Zebra and me clogging up the thread. The cliffs.

I believe that the remaining Empire are most likely among Wilgy, Bullzeye and Elohcin.

Zebra is confirmed Hutt and almost surely the last one left. I believe sig was her last partner and her anti Empire fury is a result of his death.

Russ and niju are most likely Golden's Jawa buddies.

DFaraday has indie claimed.

I'll leave you guys to it. I will be voting for one of those three unless a cop comes along and basically states someone else is bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh and we haven't heard a yoda quip in some time so one of our night deaths was likely him.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elo, you said you believe the people talking the most are civilian. Why? Also, you brought up mafia lying about real life; is there something specific in this thread that you are referring to, or was this just a commentary on what you've seen in general? I got a bit lost there.
I think so b/c they haven't done anything to ping me thus far. Except for Mac bringing up Matt's out of character behavior. The real life comment was only referring to previous games. I was only expanding upon the conversation on off-topic posts and whether they should be considered when suspecting someone.

well, lots of linki as I was all ready to post this and then Epi came in here to distract me for a little while. I'll read more after dinner.
This interaction doesn't seem genuine to me in hindsight of MP's flip.
Elohcin wrote:I am voting for Zebra. I don't feel like her vote for Bass is genuine.
What's funny is that despite my alignment, my vote for Bass totally was genuine. I legitimately thought he was Empire.
Elohcin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:This is your third. Post.
Yeah, but she makes a good point. Actually, I think I made that very point yesterday. Voting Zebra too.
I guess I should say that on Day 3, someone who may or may not be Crumb and may or may not be me, forced Eloh to only make posts responding to me and about me. In fact, I was the only player she could mention by name (yet she still had the nerve to say Bass at one point!)
Elohcin wrote: Linki MP: I'm going to double check, but I don;t think I ever said anything about zebra being manipulative, only quiet. I do remember someone else saying she was being manipulative though

limki MP, again: What are your thoughts on Roxy?
More interactions with MP. This seems more genuine than the last time they interacted, but the jury's still out.
Elohcin wrote:I hate lynch manipulations.
This is hella fake.
Elohcin wrote: Wow, I'm shocked that MP was bad. I really thought he was good this game. I'm very horrible at discerning who is good and who is bad.
This is even faker!

Yeah, I'm sold. I'm still slightly more confident about Bullzeye and DrWilgy, but this is pretty damning stuff.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:Oh and we haven't heard a yoda quip in some time so one of our night deaths was likely him.
I thought you were Yoda for the longest time. Any idea who he really was?
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

I don't get why Zebra is admitting to being a Hutt. :suspish:

Also, DEATH STAR!!! :workit:

I have to vote in less then an hour. Kinda want to vote for Zebra. No offense, I like the idea of a bad guy workin' with the civs openly but it kinda scares me too like there's trickery involved.

Hmm
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:I don't get why Zebra is admitting to being a Hutt. :suspish:

I have to vote in less then an hour. Kinda want to vote for Zebra. No offense, I like the idea of a bad guy workin' with the civs openly but it kinda scares me too like there's trickery involved.

Hmm
Zebra cannot kill anyone tonight unless we lynch the last Empire member which is unlikely since that would mean only one left. If we do that, then who cares if Zebra kills anyone tonight because we can just kill her tomorrow and wrap the game up. If we lynch of the three mentioned and miss leaving Zebra alive means we can lynch another tomorrow and she can kill the other. I am for leaving her alive.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Oh and we haven't heard a yoda quip in some time so one of our night deaths was likely him.
I thought you were Yoda for the longest time. Any idea who he really was?
The last message was on day 5. Black Rock died on night 5. Probably her.

Yoda has been mentioned in flavour since then though, but I doubt that the mods would reveal roles that are still alive in their flavour posts. Thread evidence leans towards it being Black Rock.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol

I just realized the poll ends Monday.
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt wrote:I don't get why Zebra is admitting to being a Hutt. :suspish:

Hmm
Like I said, I don't have beef with anyone voting for me today. When I took credit for llama's death I expected it would be a unanimous vote for me to be lynched and most would vote at the beginning of the day, so I'm still surprised other options are being considered. I don't care either way as long as Empire doesn't win the game, since I'm not going to win anyway. That is my one and only priority at this point. I genuinely don't understand how anyone read me as anything but a confirmed baddie after I posted this:
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:That's the point sig, so MP can stop being nice to me and stop getting himself lynched. :slick:
Lol, I'll never stop getting lynched. :p
I feel you there. For what it's worth, I'll be surprised if I'm not next tomorrow once Canuck finishes that ISO. :haha:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That post you quoted of Elohcin's where she said she hates vote manipulation sounds like a soft claim of the Mon Mothma role.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Have other planets helped certain factions during the game? I was dead for a lot of the game and then I spent lots of time in catch up so I don't recall.
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:That post you quoted of Elohcin's where she said she hates vote manipulation sounds like a soft claim of the Mon Mothma role.
I interpreted it as her trying to distance herself from the result of MP being saved.

linki @ Matt - I know at Tatooine the Hutts were the only ones who were able to buy votes that other players were offering, and that's probably the main reason you got lynched Day 1. :P
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:That post you quoted of Elohcin's where she said she hates vote manipulation sounds like a soft claim of the Mon Mothma role.
I interpreted it as her trying to distance herself from the result of MP being saved.

linki @ Matt - I know at Tatooine the Hutts were the only ones who were able to buy votes that other players were offering, and that's probably the main reason you got lynched Day 1. :P
But guess who still made it to the Death Star? :mafia:

Anyway, my point is, if so, that means the Death Star probably has something cool for the Empire going as well. Who else thinks the Empire picked Death Star as their exploding location? That would be clever.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

Anyway, my point is, if so, that means the Death Star probably has something cool for the Empire going as well. Who else thinks the Empire picked Death Star as their exploding location? That would be clever.
Valid point but interesting that you thought of it? What made you think of it?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

Clever and likely. As far as I know, no one has died for being the last to vote yet.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

Zebra acting funny made me think of it. Made me think she's Empire and that there's some kind of trick against people who vote for her.

Then I remembered there was some planet where I think the Jawa's publicly were awarded something, though I may be misremembering.

I dunno, this whole Zebra situation is weird and I don't like it. :mad:
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Even so, it would be a seriously short term plan if she was doing that lol.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

Zebra acting funny made me think of it. Made me think she's Empire and that there's some kind of trick against people who vote for her.

Then I remembered there was some planet where I think the Jawa's publicly were awarded something, though I may be misremembering.

I dunno, this whole Zebra situation is weird and I don't like it. :mad:
Maybe that's just what I want you to think so I can live another day.

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol

Anyway, gotta wake up in 6 and half hours so peace out
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Peace
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Civs will read my argument for keeping Zebra alive and at least entertain it
Empire will realise this unholy union is their doom and fight hard to get us to go for the obv lynch here

Watch this space
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

a2thezebra wrote:Unless, of course, you are Empire, in which case forgiveness will do you no good.
I've been so off this game. I'm beginning to wonder if Zebra is right. What if both MP and Daisy and Llama are/were bad. I am not good in games where I am civ and there are two baddie teams. When I try to figure out who is bad in this game it's like a tilt-a-whirl in my head. And now I have three pages of posts to read that were written while I was asleep.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm still catching up, but I feel I need to mention....

I am not/was not MP's partner.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

FWIW I did genuinely buy into MP being a civ. I didn't think I was seeing baddie MP at all. That said, I fail to see how anyone could honestly think I'm bad and deliberately acting the way I have been doing.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

a2thezebra wrote:It's certainly not me, I'm civilian.
:fist:

Elo-- who shoudl I vote for that isn't you and why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

So I'm gathering the zebra is bad, but we're leaving her for tomorrow since she can't kill, and that one of MP or Spacedaisy is bad too. Which one of them is bad and why?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Russtifinko wrote:So I'm gathering the zebra is bad, but we're leaving her for tomorrow since she can't kill, and that one of MP or Spacedaisy is bad too. Which one of them is bad and why?
MP is bad because he was lynched and revealed to be so.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

That doesn't necessarily rule Daisy out of being bad tbf, since baddie MP is all about hardcore distancing.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Dom wrote:

I think it's funny you are asking me when I have not been good this game. But I have an inkling that SD is bad. And I think she is bad b/c since she has replaced, she has been quiet and I think MP distanced from her a bit. I thought Zebra was bad for sometime as well. Then she started acting/posting like a civ. Then she posted things that make me think she knew llama would be NKed. So, I think I could still be right about her being bad. I am all confused tbqh.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Elohcin wrote:
Dom wrote:

I think it's funny you are asking me when I have not been good this game. But I have an inkling that SD is bad. And I think she is bad b/c since she has replaced, she has been quiet and I think MP distanced from her a bit. I thought Zebra was bad for sometime as well. Then she started acting/posting like a civ. Then she posted things that make me think she knew llama would be NKed. So, I think I could still be right about her being bad. I am all confused tbqh.
So... instead of voting you (which I plan on doing as of now-- MAAAYBE Zebra, but I think there's merit to Mac's argument that we should let her live), who should I vote? Do you have a solid lynch candidate that isn't you?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

MacDougall wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Hi everyone!

Mac why am/was I your top civ read?

And I don't know zebra very well, but (s)he is acting weird imo.
Not civ read. Just not scum. There are certain breadcrumbs that lead me to believe I know what you are.
Hmm. Fair enough I guess. :ponder:

Linki: Oh! Well good job getting MP, then. Carry on, chaps and chapesses.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Russ, how far behind are you?

Return to “Previous Jobs”