Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 9]

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:I just hope your rousing speech doesn't inspire too many people to follow you and the self-confessed baddie down the path of insanity.
Convinced me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:I just hope your rousing speech doesn't inspire too many people to follow you and the self-confessed baddie down the path of insanity.
Convinced me.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Well Elo has your back. What do you think of Elo? Didn't you used to suspect her and then now you don't or something?

Off to work! Good luck town.
Actually I kinda expected her to vote for me. Not sure why. I dunno what I think of her at this point but I did think she was kinda shifty and blendy. At this point I think Faraday is one of the shiftier looking players and would suggest him as the alternative lynch for anyone who wants to save Zebra.
MacDougall wrote:
Convinced me.
Of course it did. :rolleyes:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I actually think today's lynch has the potential to be really useful for the civs. I'm not the way to look - I've yet to hear any kind of real argument for why people should vote for me. People just seem to be in it for the lulz. If you don't want to lynch Zebra for whatever reason, there are still better candidates.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
Well Elo has your back. What do you think of Elo? Didn't you used to suspect her and then now you don't or something?

Actually I kinda expected her to vote for me. Not sure why. I dunno what I think of her at this point but I did think she was kinda shifty and blendy. At this point I think Faraday is one of the shiftier looking players and would suggest him as the alternative lynch for anyone who wants to save Zebra.
Aren't I always shifty and blendy?
Bullzeye wrote:I actually think today's lynch has the potential to be really useful for the civs. I'm not the way to look - I've yet to hear any kind of real argument for why people should vote for me. People just seem to be in it for the lulz. If you don't want to lynch Zebra for whatever reason, there are still better candidates.
Who in your opinion is a better candidate?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Canucklehead »

I'm shocked Mac voted how he did,
That's not where I thought he'd place his bid.
I want to vote for Elochin,
She's shifty, and she blends right in,
Which tells me that she's tried to hide,
To always lurk just on the side.
But will my vote there be a waste?
What's the point? Yet I must make haste
To vote now while I have the chance.
I hate the tricky endgame dance!
To follow those I trust, but think
That their choices kinda stink?
Or branch out on my own for naught
Vote someone with no chance to be caught??

Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye is bad for the same reasons Elohcin is bad. Him pretending that nobody has made any remarks about why is bad is great. So is his amazing backtrack. Start of the day it was "we should lynch Zebra, obviously" and now it's "I actually think we should look at others, but not me."

Backtrack.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

MacDougall wrote:Bullzeye is bad for the same reasons Elohcin is bad. Him pretending that nobody has made any remarks about why is bad is great. So is his amazing backtrack. Start of the day it was "we should lynch Zebra, obviously" and now it's "I actually think we should look at others, but not me."

Backtrack.
Interesting note, my friend.
I'd rather postpone zebra's end
(Though tomorrow she MUST die)
And make a play for an Empire guy
Today. So I will vote with you
Since Eloh's lynch cannot go through
Without a bigger popular swell.
I hope to Dog this all ends well.

The garment of life be it tattered and torn
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Elohcin wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:

Aren't I always shifty and blendy?
If you weren't I'd be making a bigger deal of it.
Elohcin wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I actually think today's lynch has the potential to be really useful for the civs. I'm not the way to look - I've yet to hear any kind of real argument for why people should vote for me. People just seem to be in it for the lulz. If you don't want to lynch Zebra for whatever reason, there are still better candidates.
Who in your opinion is a better candidate?
Well I still think Zebra is the right way to go. I also think Faraday is really shifty and his latest vote is some major bet hedging. I'm not sure where all the heat on Daisy went to either.
Canucklehead wrote:I'm shocked Mac voted how he did,
That's not where I thought he'd place his bid.
I want to vote for Elochin,
She's shifty, and she blends right in,
Which tells me that she's tried to hide,
To always lurk just on the side.
But will my vote there be a waste?
What's the point? Yet I must make haste
To vote now while I have the chance.
I hate the tricky endgame dance!
To follow those I trust, but think
That their choices kinda stink?
Or branch out on my own for naught
Vote someone with no chance to be caught??

Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock
Do what you think is best. Just own your choice.
MacDougall wrote:Bullzeye is bad for the same reasons Elohcin is bad. Him pretending that nobody has made any remarks about why is bad is great. So is his amazing backtrack. Start of the day it was "we should lynch Zebra, obviously" and now it's "I actually think we should look at others, but not me."

Backtrack.
Point out some of the remarks because I don't really remember any real case building. I haven't backtracked either, it's called compromising. Don't lynch Zebra if you don't want to, but don't lynch me either. Take a third option. Be a rebel.

Linki - If you're making a play for the Empire, I'm the total opposite of where you should look.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I swear if I get lynched over an admitted baddie I will just quit being civ forever.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You just inferred not lynching Zebra is rational, and now you are suggesting that not lynching a confirmed baddie over you is not.

You seem to not be able to make up your mind on the subject. Do you want to lynch Zebra, or do you want to try and find Empire?

I don't want to do your job for you but solidifying your opinion on that matter is probably your best chance of surviving here. I don't think you'd have to try hard to convince some others to vote for Zebra, particularly if you are a civ and the Empire voters haven't voted you I expect they'd prefer to rid themselves of the Zeb.

If you want to try and find Empire, try and find Empire. You seem nervous, testy and your newfound contributions when under duress are typical of a lurky scum about to be lynched.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

TBH, I am not sure I get the logic that we should lynch Zebra later because even if we lynch Empire today-- are we stopping a kill? Can someone explain that more to me?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote:You just inferred not lynching Zebra is rational, and now you are suggesting that not lynching a confirmed baddie over you is not.
No I didn't. I suggested that some people think there are arguments for not lynching Zebra today and then suggested that, regardless of the aforementioned fact, I would be frustrated to get lynched based on little to no argument as opposed to lynching someone who is openly broadcasting the fact she's bad.
MacDougall wrote:You seem to not be able to make up your mind on the subject. Do you want to lynch Zebra, or do you want to try and find Empire?
Why are they mutually exclusive? I want to kill Hutts and watch Empires burn at my feet.
MacDougall wrote:I don't want to do your job for you but solidifying your opinion on that matter is probably your best chance of surviving here. I don't think you'd have to try hard to convince some others to vote for Zebra, particularly if you are a civ and the Empire voters haven't voted you I expect they'd prefer to rid themselves of the Zeb.
Well at this point I have a more vested interest in seeing Zebra dead today. If anyone isn't already convinced she's bad, I'm not sure there are words in English which I could employ to change that fact. They should lynch her instead of me if they aren't interested in seeing a civ die today.
MacDougall wrote:If you want to try and find Empire, try and find Empire. You seem nervous, testy and your newfound contributions when under duress are typical of a lurky scum about to be lynched.
I want to find all the baddies. I'm not nervous or testy or scum. I've been lurky because I've not had much choice. I subbed in, got busy, and haven't had time to make solid contributions.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I am voting Zebra I have thought she was bad since the beginning of the game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Might I start by saying that Bullzeye voted off the MP wagon to, and I quote "save MP". Bullzeye has also been low lying lurky Bullzeye game long, replaced in Floyd who swapped out to go play Tree Mafia later.

Let's start.
Bullzeye wrote:I don't really see any reason not to *Vote Zebra* given she's all but confirmed bad at this point.
Bullzeye's day starts like this. After I had made pretty rational arguments for keeping Zebra around. To me, leaving Zebra alive as a lone confirmed Hutt (which does remain to be seen), is the most dangerous outcome for Empire. So I expected this response from an Empire. I expected a more reasoned approach (like Matt's, Dom's and others) from Civs.
Bullzeye wrote:Why wouldn't we lynch a baddie? What do we gain from her staying alive?
This question indicates that he flatly hadn't read the thread but...
Bullzeye wrote:I have done. Obviously. I have read your argument for keeping her alive and wasn't convinced. I'm not entirely convinced she's really the last member of her team either. I'd rather lynch a confirmed baddie than risk a civ death. It's not a hard choice.
His next post, he's read the thread "obviously" completely which refutes his previous post. Asking what we have to gain, like there is nothing, to then saying yeah well I did read the points and I wasn't convinced is a complete disconnect in logic.

Now rather than make rational arguments against his lynch. We get pearls like this...
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:

MacDougall wrote:
Convinced me.
The discredit begins. We're all stupid for entertaining it now.
And now not lynching Zebra isn't such a dumb idea.

Is he coming or going? He can barely decide?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:TBH, I am not sure I get the logic that we should lynch Zebra later because even if we lynch Empire today-- are we stopping a kill? Can someone explain that more to me?
I thought it was pretty obvious. Tonight is Empire kill. She is claiming Hutt. She can't kill tonight. So why not try and lynch an Empire from the small pool we've put together?

It does rely on her having told the truth, which I am tentatively believing.

There are other more manipulative reasons to keep a dangerous scum with an Empire kill boner alive on an Empire kill night too...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I am voting Zebra I have thought she was bad since the beginning of the game.
Top show Bass. Your efforts in this game are much appreciated.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

MacDougall wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I am voting Zebra I have thought she was bad since the beginning of the game.
Top show Bass. Your efforts in this game are much appreciated.
thank you
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote:Might I start by saying that Bullzeye voted off the MP wagon to, and I quote "save MP". Bullzeye has also been low lying lurky Bullzeye game long, replaced in Floyd who swapped out to go play Tree Mafia later.

Let's start.
Bullzeye wrote:I don't really see any reason not to *Vote Zebra* given she's all but confirmed bad at this point.
Bullzeye's day starts like this. After I had made pretty rational arguments for keeping Zebra around. To me, leaving Zebra alive as a lone confirmed Hutt (which does remain to be seen), is the most dangerous outcome for Empire. So I expected this response from an Empire. I expected a more reasoned approach (like Matt's, Dom's and others) from Civs.
Don't see how it's a dangerous outcome to the Empire specifically unless Zebra has grown psychic powers, but w/e. You're also basically saying I'm bad for disagreeing with you.
MacDougall wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Why wouldn't we lynch a baddie? What do we gain from her staying alive?
It indicates that I don't think I've seen a good enough argument to not lynch Zebra yet.
MacDougall wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I have done. Obviously. I have read your argument for keeping her alive and wasn't convinced. I'm not entirely convinced she's really the last member of her team either. I'd rather lynch a confirmed baddie than risk a civ death. It's not a hard choice.
His next post, he's read the thread "obviously" completely which refutes his previous post. Asking what we have to gain, like there is nothing, to then saying yeah well I did read the points and I wasn't convinced is a complete disconnect in logic.
It isn't a disconnect if you're not fudging my meaning.
MacDougall wrote:Now rather than make rational arguments against his lynch. We get pearls like this...

snip
MacDougall wrote:
Convinced me.
Bear in mind that the argument I'm "discrediting" is:
Matt wrote: Vote Bullz. He's always bad even when he isn't. :beer:
Mac is trying to look like Matt put together a reasonable argument and I responded by saying shut up you're stupid. This is not what happened. I have never called anyone stupid for believing anything (though if you do think Matt made a solid argument there, I'm not going to call you a genius) and the rolleyes was intended to depict my sarcasm since Mac obviously wasn't convinced by Matt and was probably planning to vote me for at least several hours.
MacDougall wrote:

You are deliberately trying to cast me in a bad light here, twisting things and misrepresenting my posts. Why wouldn't I try to make reasonable compromises? I never described not lynching Zebra as dumb. I don't think I'm always right or that anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot, which you seem to be implying I must do. What I have been saying is I think Zebra is a solid choice for a lynch today but hey some people don't and maybe that's okay for now but how about lynching Faraday/Daisy instead of me?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I see your unannounced vote there, Bubbles. There's no way you've been silenced.
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Bubbles »

Bullzeye wrote:I see your unannounced vote there, Bubbles. There's no way you've been silenced.
i'm here, i've fallen a bit behind on the thread, added my vote to the one opposing the one dfaraday voted on basically :P and i'm pretty sure mac and matt are civs so i feel ok with voting the same as them
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Might I start by saying that Bullzeye voted off the MP wagon to, and I quote "save MP". Bullzeye has also been low lying lurky Bullzeye game long, replaced in Floyd who swapped out to go play Tree Mafia later.

Let's start.
Don't see how it's a dangerous outcome to the Empire specifically unless Zebra has grown psychic powers, but w/e. You're also basically saying I'm bad for disagreeing with you.
MacDougall wrote:
It indicates that I don't think I've seen a good enough argument to not lynch Zebra yet.
MacDougall wrote:
It isn't a disconnect if you're not fudging my meaning.
MacDougall wrote:Now rather than make rational arguments against his lynch. We get pearls like this...

snip
MacDougall wrote:
Convinced me.
Bear in mind that the argument I'm "discrediting" is:
Matt wrote: Vote Bullz. He's always bad even when he isn't. :beer:
Mac is trying to look like Matt put together a reasonable argument and I responded by saying shut up you're stupid. This is not what happened. I have never called anyone stupid for believing anything (though if you do think Matt made a solid argument there, I'm not going to call you a genius) and the rolleyes was intended to depict my sarcasm since Mac obviously wasn't convinced by Matt and was probably planning to vote me for at least several hours.
MacDougall wrote:

You are deliberately trying to cast me in a bad light here, twisting things and misrepresenting my posts. Why wouldn't I try to make reasonable compromises? I never described not lynching Zebra as dumb. I don't think I'm always right or that anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot, which you seem to be implying I must do. What I have been saying is I think Zebra is a solid choice for a lynch today but hey some people don't and maybe that's okay for now but how about lynching Faraday/Daisy instead of me?
You are good at Mafia Bullzeye... but no, I'm not. I am reading you as bad. Do you think I am bad? The inference that I deliberately trying to cast you in a bad light seems to infer that.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I see there are six votes left. I encourage you all to vote Zebra. It shouldn't take much, she's done the work for me. Look at the votes on me:
Zebra: An outed baddie.
Matt: Allegedly didn't mean to leave his vote there. The only person on this wagon I don't distrust.
Mac: Has been twisting my words and exaggerating my actions - lynch him next.
Canuck: Implied she thought Mac's vote for me was a bad idea, then followed it anyway and has essentially pre-emptively given him her share of the blame.
Bubbles: Okay seriously read that post and tell me it's a vote worth following.

A vote for me is a vote for a civ, and a vote on the shadiest wagon in history. There are densely covered patches of the Amazon with less shade. A vote for Zebra is a vote for someone who has dropped any pretense of being a civ. I don't think it's a tough choice.

Linki - I do think you're bad. I think you should be lynched next, and will vote for you next if I survive today. Then it will be a toss-up between Canuck and Bubbles.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

And before you say I'm just NO Uing everyone, I also think DFaraday's vote is one of the shadiest in this game so far and he's probably bad too. Bass doesn't look spotless either.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lynch me next? Lmao. Okay.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm glad we have encountered a scum who is putting up a fight though, that's fun.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:And before you say I'm just NO Uing everyone, I also think DFaraday's vote is one of the shadiest in this game so far and he's probably bad too. Bass doesn't look spotless either.
What do you think of DFaraday's indie claim? Just reckon he's lying about that?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote:Lynch me next? Lmao. Okay.
You've twisted my words and tried to make it look like my opinions contradict one another when they don't. You said I tried to discredit a case and say people who believe it are stupid when the 'case' in question was clearly a joke. I can't think of a thing you've said about me that isn't super shady.
MacDougall wrote:I'm glad we have encountered a scum who is putting up a fight though, that's fun.
No we haven't. I'm having fun though, in as much as a potentially doomed civ can.
MacDougall wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:And before you say I'm just NO Uing everyone, I also think DFaraday's vote is one of the shadiest in this game so far and he's probably bad too. Bass doesn't look spotless either.
What do you think of DFaraday's indie claim? Just reckon he's lying about that?
Yep. Probably.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Catching up (story of my life). I apologize for my disengaged/rather lazy playing lately, as I'm getting things finished and settled for the end of the year at work and prepping for the beginning of my break, which I kinda knew would happen if I played a game at this time of the year. This means, unfortunately, that I'll probably have the same level of involvement/engagement in the days to come, if not less. But I'll still hang in here as much as I can, and try to give advanced warning if I'll be absent.

Anyway, reading through quickly. I'll start by saying good job catching that slippery snake MP, and that I'm surprised to see who's up on the chopping block, but then again, I've missed a lot. Stand by.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Bullzeye wrote:I see there are six votes left. I encourage you all to vote Zebra. It shouldn't take much, she's done the work for me. Look at the votes on me:
Matt: Allegedly didn't mean to leave his vote there. The only person on this wagon I don't distrust.
Canuck: Implied she thought Mac's vote for me was a bad idea, then followed it anyway and has essentially pre-emptively given him her share of the blame.

A vote for me is a vote for a civ, and a vote on the shadiest wagon in history. There are densely covered patches of the Amazon with less shade. A vote for Zebra is a vote for someone who has dropped any pretense of being a civ. I don't think it's a tough choice.

Linki - I do think you're bad. I think you should be lynched next, and will vote for you next if I survive today. Then it will be a toss-up between Canuck and Bubbles.
That's not an honest view of me!
I'll take whatever blame may be
Due me once you're good and gone,
But I doubt we're wrong, young padawan.
Clever of you to try and cast
Aspersions on me while I'm blasted
With this curse and can't defend
Articulately. Smooth, my friend.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Canucklehead wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I see there are six votes left. I encourage you all to vote Zebra. It shouldn't take much, she's done the work for me. Look at the votes on me:

That's not an honest view of me!
I'll take whatever blame may be
Due me once you're good and gone,
But I doubt we're wrong, young padawan.
Clever of you to try and cast
Aspersions on me while I'm blasted
With this curse and can't defend
Articulately. Smooth, my friend.
It's not like you're insanified. You said that you were shocked by Mac's vote, and that though you trust him you think his choice kinda stinks. You also said earlier you weren't sure about me. Then you said you were voting with Mac. When someone says "I'm voting with X" and hasn't said anything against the person they're voting for, that's essentially putting the responsibility on someone else. I alluded to the suspicion you might do this when I told you to own your choice. Of course, your vote came up in the linki so it was pointless anyway.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Lynch me next? Lmao. Okay.
You've twisted my words and tried to make it look like my opinions contradict one another when they don't. You said I tried to discredit a case and say people who believe it are stupid when the 'case' in question was clearly a joke. I can't think of a thing you've said about me that isn't super shady.
Bullzeye, Bullzeye...

You literally did the things I said you did. There is no misrepresenting. You did those things. Stop saying you didn't. I quoted posts that show that you did them. If you want to defend yourself tell me why you did those things, don't just try to claim that you didn't.

Why did you come into the thread half cocked saying that there's no reason not to lynch the confirmed townie when there was?

Why did you claim you'd read the posts when you hadn't?

Why did you cast your vote specifically to save MP?

Why have you all of a sudden been super active with the pressure on but apparently too busy to play the rest of the game?

Your inability to even entertain the points being raised against you are not a good look. Neither is just wildly pointing the finger at everyone voting for you. Especially myself. Stop rage-quivering and think about the situation. If you're a civ, you'll get yourself out of this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

*confirmed scum
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Furthermore if you're a civ I want you to get yourself out of it. You are literally in a lynch-off with a confirmed scum. You must be looking mighty scummy to have 6 votes on you dude, considering Empire would be hoping we lynch Zebra and Zebra can have no more than 1 teammate, you have a lot of civs on your wagon I can assure you of that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

*5 votes

Yeesh
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote: Bullzeye, Bullzeye...

You literally did the things I said you did. There is no misrepresenting. You did those things. Stop saying you didn't. I quoted posts that show that you did them. If you want to defend yourself tell me why you did those things, don't just try to claim that you didn't.
I didn't discredit anything at all because there was NOTHING to discredit.
MacDougall wrote:Why did you come into the thread half cocked saying that there's no reason not to lynch the confirmed townie when there was?
As I've said, I meant that I hadn't been convinced by the arguments put forth.
MacDougall wrote:Why did you claim you'd read the posts when you hadn't?
I had. Why would anyone do that?
MacDougall wrote:Why did you cast your vote specifically to save MP?
I thought he was a civ. I can be wrong. I regularly am.
MacDougall wrote:Why have you all of a sudden been super active with the pressure on but apparently too busy to play the rest of the game?
Today happened to be a day where I wasn't doing much. Not to mention I've become 'all of a sudden super active' in the late hours of the evening, leading into night. I can always go to the pub instead if you'd prefer.
MacDougall wrote:Your inability to even entertain the points being raised against you are not a good look. Neither is just wildly pointing the finger at everyone voting for you. Especially myself. Stop rage-quivering and think about the situation. If you're a civ, you'll get yourself out of this.
I have entertained some of your points. I will not entertain points where you accuse me of trying to discredit cases that don't exist or misrepresent things I've said.

Seriously, there is almost no case on me whatsoever. Even if you really really really really want to lynch an Empire, lynch Zebra today. You're not getting your wish either way from the sound of things, so best to go with the actual baddie of the two people currently on offer. Otherwise in a couple of hours you'll be asking yourself how anyone could possibly have been a part of such a crappy bandwagon.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Okay, I now know why zebra's being voted, and I suppose the reason there aren't more votes is because she doesn't kill tonight? :confused: I've never played a game like this before. I understand what people are doing (although I'm not caught up enough yet to see why Bullzeye is being suspected as Empire, so keep standing by), but...still? Voting for someone being speculated as a baddie versus voting an outed baddie? And Mac just said in linki that he wants Bullz to defend himself to get less votes than an outed baddie?

This game is weird AF. I'll continue reading now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote:Furthermore if you're a civ I want you to get yourself out of it. You are literally in a lynch-off with a confirmed scum. You must be looking mighty scummy to have 6 votes on you dude, considering Empire would be hoping we lynch Zebra and Zebra can have no more than 1 teammate, you have a lot of civs on your wagon I can assure you of that.
I defend myself and you tell me I'm bad for defending myself but then tell me you want me to defend myself. :wall:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

nijuukyugou wrote:Okay, I now know why zebra's being voted, and I suppose the reason there aren't more votes is because she doesn't kill tonight? :confused: I've never played a game like this before. I understand what people are doing (although I'm not caught up enough yet to see why Bullzeye is being suspected as Empire, so keep standing by), but...still? Voting for someone being speculated as a baddie versus voting an outed baddie? And Mac just said in linki that he wants Bullz to defend himself to get less votes than an outed baddie?

This game is weird AF. I'll continue reading now.
Niju you are my new favourite. Congratulations.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:*snip*
Seriously, there is almost no case on me whatsoever. *snip* Otherwise in a couple of hours you'll be asking yourself how anyone could possibly have been a part of such a crappy bandwagon.
It's comments like these that are the reason you have votes on you.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:*snip*
Seriously, there is almost no case on me whatsoever. *snip* Otherwise in a couple of hours you'll be asking yourself how anyone could possibly have been a part of such a crappy bandwagon.
It's comments like these that are the reason you have votes on you.
*sigh*

Also I just want to make it clear I'm not 'rage-quivering'. I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed.

This is an annoying lynch but I'm okay with it if it goes ahead since I legit don't have time to play and feel bad I jumped into a game I couldn't actually commit to. I've done my best and tried to help even if it wasn't always obvious.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Furthermore if you're a civ I want you to get yourself out of it. You are literally in a lynch-off with a confirmed scum. You must be looking mighty scummy to have 6 votes on you dude, considering Empire would be hoping we lynch Zebra and Zebra can have no more than 1 teammate, you have a lot of civs on your wagon I can assure you of that.
I defend myself and you tell me I'm bad for defending myself but then tell me you want me to defend myself. :wall:
Not quite. I didn't say I want you to defend yourself. I said, "if you're a civ I want you to get yourself out of it." For someone who's so pissed about being misrepresented this is pretty hypocritical.

Now. Your defense amounts to waving your finger at your voters. Your answers to my questions is the first time you've defended many of those points.

You must admit it's pretty coincidental that you've got time to play when the lynch wagon is coming for you?

If I were a civ, and I was in a lynch off with a confirmed scum and somehow ahead on votes. I would probably be focusing more on convincing people of reasons to vote for the confirmed scum rather than chucking a hissy fit and calling everyone voting for me bad. I'd still be chucking a hissy fit no doubt. :srsnod:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Not quite. I didn't say I want you to defend yourself. I said, "if you're a civ I want you to get yourself out of it." For someone who's so pissed about being misrepresented this is pretty hypocritical.
By 'get yourself out of it' I understood 'defend'. I don't see what other option there is to get out of a lynch.
MacDougall wrote:Now. Your defense amounts to waving your finger at your voters. Your answers to my questions is the first time you've defended many of those points.
Please tell me which votes other than your own, Zebra's or Matt's don't deserve to have a finger waved at them.
MacDougall wrote:You must admit it's pretty coincidental that you've got time to play when the lynch wagon is coming for you?
You mean the past 12 hours? No. Not really.
MacDougall wrote:If I were a civ, and I was in a lynch off with a confirmed scum and somehow ahead on votes. I would probably be focusing more on convincing people of reasons to vote for the confirmed scum rather than chucking a hissy fit and calling everyone voting for me bad. I'd still be chucking a hissy fit no doubt. :srsnod:
If you were a civ? Okay.

Please tell me what there is I could possibly say to convince someone who doesn't already think Zebra needs to be lynched. Especially something that hasn't already been said. Zebra has done all the work for me as far as building a case goes.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Bullzeye wrote:
Please tell me which votes other than your own, Zebra's or Matt's don't deserve to have a finger waved at them.
Let me rephrase this one. Mac obviously is too biased to explain why his own vote is innocent. Zebra's comes from a baddie so doesn't need explaining, and I don't think Matt is bad. I want to understand why Canuck and Bubbles shouldn't be eyeballed for their votes though since both are shady for different reasons.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm sorry; I know there's more to read and I'm finishing early and I see the partial-logic behind leaving zebra, a confirmed Hutt, alone, and I get Mac's points about Bullzeye (it IS weird to first say lynch zebra, then not lynch zebra and look elsewhere, and flip-flop around like that), but...it's still no confirmed baddie. It's highly suspicious, but I'd rather have a baddie dead and less possibility of kills than vote on speculation and possibly kill a civ. Also I want to make more Christmas sweets, and truffles are next on the list :P

I can't not vote for a baddie. It's nonsense. When I was on the baddie team in Biblical, we tried this same ploy with a resurrected teammate, except we tried to spread fear about lynching her again (it was absolute BS, and we nearly pulled it off). This is too similar - not saying the case against Bullzeye is absolute BS, but, and I repeat myself, I want to get a baddie. So, voting zebra.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:
If you were a civ? Okay.
This is the coup de grace really... You're definitely bad. You just took half a fucking sentence completely out of context to make me look bad in the middle of complaining about being misrepresented. Sorry, but that's just not acceptable.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

Ooooo what type of truffles?
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

I'm pulling a Simon and breaking the tie. Bullz may very well be bad, but I guess it is confirmed that Zebra IS bad. So....that is where my vote will go.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

nijuukyugou wrote:I get Mac's points about Bullzeye (it IS weird to first say lynch zebra, then not lynch zebra and look elsewhere, and flip-flop around like that)
Look. That isn't what I was doing. I said I personally do not think there is a better choice today than Zebra and do not think there is a good reason not to vote for her. Later, I acknowledged that there are people who don't agree. For the benefit of those people, I suggested a few potential baddies they might consider voting for in place of both Zebra and myself. It isn't contradictory to say we should lynch Zebra instead of me and we should lynch Faraday instead of me. I'm not saying I don't want to lynch Zebra any more and never have or will. All I said was that I know some people don't want to do it. I don't see why that's such an issue and don't understand why Mac makes such a huge deal out of it.

Linki - I didn't take anything out of context. It was at least 50% a joke too.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

sig wrote:Ooooo what type of truffles?
Either chocolate peppermint or eggnog! They'll both be made eventually, but not both tonight :D Danged school nights.

Return to “Previous Jobs”