Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 173

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 16

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Wasn't exactly timmer's fault that golden and Epi had a special item that kept them in communication, unbeknownst to us. Turnip got to slide right on by and steal that star gem, and timmer took all the flak, so given the circumstances I think you did as good as you could, surviving as long as possible.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Dom »

HamburgerBoy wrote:Wasn't exactly timmer's fault that golden and Epi had a special item that kept them in communication, unbeknownst to us. Turnip got to slide right on by and steal that star gem, and timmer took all the flak, so given the circumstances I think you did as good as you could, surviving as long as possible.
This tbh.

Pretty surprising how long you lasted.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 173

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
timmer wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
timmer was such a fail in chat that I knew he was bad. I was hoping sig and I would just pass by without much fuss.
Let's be clear, here. I was, hands down, the weak link in this baddie team. This isn't a poor me thing, I'm not looking for pity or reassurance lol, but I definitely felt the time constraints of my job and my family weighing on me, and my participation was atrocious. I'm on hiatus indefinitely now because of it, other than maybe the Game of Champions whenever that happens. I did what I could, but really, about half of the game was me coasting while using the tribunal to survive. It is what it is, but yeah, I wasn't exactly a supaciv! :disappoint:
Your existence distracted everyone from the reality of what was happening.

The fact that Golden survived that last night kill ... Had he died, the two civs would have lynched SVS with Dom. Dom would have killed one. What would have happened? Circle still wins that way right?
We planned Golden to survive. We used the Fleshstone thing to make sure Golden wouldn't even waste his NK protection. Golden targeted himself because we thought we could get Draconus to vote with us easier than splints.
Oh wow, I actually misunderstood/missed that. I thought the Fleshstone was an item that performed a night kill, like Medusa's eyes or something, I didn't realize it was another NK immunity, hahahha, I thought we were banking on no one else wanting to target golden and it definitively distancing him from the Circle.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
timmer wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
timmer was such a fail in chat that I knew he was bad. I was hoping sig and I would just pass by without much fuss.
Let's be clear, here. I was, hands down, the weak link in this baddie team. This isn't a poor me thing, I'm not looking for pity or reassurance lol, but I definitely felt the time constraints of my job and my family weighing on me, and my participation was atrocious. I'm on hiatus indefinitely now because of it, other than maybe the Game of Champions whenever that happens. I did what I could, but really, about half of the game was me coasting while using the tribunal to survive. It is what it is, but yeah, I wasn't exactly a supaciv! :disappoint:

The fact that Golden survived that last night kill ... Had he died, the two civs would have lynched SVS with Dom. Dom would have killed one. What would have happened? Circle still wins that way right?
We planned Golden to survive. We used the Fleshstone thing to make sure Golden wouldn't even waste his NK protection. Golden targeted himself because we thought we could get Draconus to vote with us easier than splints.
Oh wow, I actually misunderstood/missed that. I thought the Fleshstone was an item that performed a night kill, like Medusa's eyes or something, I didn't realize it was another NK immunity, hahahha, I thought we were banking on no one else wanting to target golden and it definitively distancing him from the Circle.
So, you can only target people you are killing with it. If they are stone (me) they would be nkable. If they are flesh, they become unkable.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Sorsha »

The fleshstone was actually intended for killing statues, turning them from stone to flesh, getting around the whole no NK thing. It was activated when Matt became the Avenging Statue but could have been used to kill Dom also. It's side effect I guess, was that if you used it on flesh (Golden) it would make him stone and the kill would fail.

linki- what Dom said
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

So, HBoy recruited me without any btsc with his team...

He never knew the golden rule... you NEVER recruit civ golden, should you want your team to win. You never know if I will take you down from within.

But then they had sorsha, and I felt better since she was my buddy and she pulled the wool over my eyes good. I felt she deserved to win, so I fought for them.

The LD that sorsha got me with was dubious, but I brought it on myself. Early on in the game, I asked LC if he would take btsc into account in assessing my lies, and he said he would. So, Sorsha was able to craft a lie... 'I would be happy for a civ or indy to be lynched today'. LC took it as "I would be happy for the civ (canuck) or baddie (juliets) who were actually lynch options to be lynched today." and he could do it easily, because sorsha had discussed that meaning with her team in btsc, and knew for a fact that juliets was bad (thanks to epi having sent a check to HB).

The circle also got very lucky with their timing.. I had caught TH, timmer and dom red handed, and was about to declare in the thread that all three of them were bad and that bass was civ. I immediately had to change direction.

@Matt - sorry man. I knew you were civ. If I wasn't recruited, I would have defended you to the hilt. I think the civs would have had that game if not for the recruit. Thats the breaks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:If the civvies only voted for Dom. They would have had a chance. What a nail biting game. LC thought it would have been over a week ago, but the Circle got confident and made some mistakes. Such a close game. Well done all players.

I was really hoping Matt F would get to play his new role. That would have really fucked up the bad guys. You played an excellent game Matt, it was really fun hosting you.

To my dear Witherdeath friends, I was really rooting for you guys. Such bad luck for you guys.

Congrats to the winners, even if that includes Turnip Head. :meany: That's for picking on me in games. :haha:
I die for crazy reasons in your games. That why civilians lose. :evileye:
We had the option of using the Obsidian Dagger and our usual night kill to either double tap Golden and save me from getting caught by his LD or to take you and sig out and try to recruit Dom.

It was close, we were ready to kill Golden but then I made a crappy LD statement that he fell for so we went with plan B. It was also amazing luck that timmer ended up on the same square as you and sig when you got the Star Gem. TH was able to track you and go for the kill to get the Gem after timmer killed sig. :feb:
I tell you what. If the pair of you weren't dead, the team would have made a big mistake recruiting me too.

They were lucky that all of my attachments were gone except for Sorsha.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Golden- I'm really surprised you didn't suspect me once sig and Epignosis were taken out like right after you and I met.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

timmer wrote:@SVS, to touch on the question of why we killed MM, there were two reasons, really. One, I forgot about his connection to you and stupidly voted you for about five minutes, and got caugh, so we knew MM would kill me that night. Second, we weighed several options in light of my impending death and it just made sense to take him out. Every scenario we thought up pointed to it being the right call (and thanks again to LC for a glorious double death scene! ). And SVS, you and Tranq played some outstanding endgame, we were sweating a lot!
To add to this... we needed to have some control over the numbers, and the other option was taking you out and creating an extra kill that we couldn't control. We just had to kill MM... there really was no choice.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sorsha wrote:Great game guys. Awesome team!

:yay: :yay:

Can we just play this game again?
So true.

I waited 5 years for this game.

It delivered in every way.

@sorsha - from my perspective, your LD claim was the most solid. A judge would throw your interpretation out of court :p of all the LDs that came back true from baddies, that one still bothers me the most... but I'm glad I didn't catch you :)
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sorsha wrote:Golden- I'm really surprised you didn't suspect me once sig and Epignosis were taken out like right after you and I met.
I mean, we killed the civs golden trusted on purpose so we COULD recruit him. :p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:but man he deserves to lose this game as a civ so bad. :haha:
Lucky I deserve to win it as circle, then, eh! I loved SVS post towards the end 'if its draco or splints, they deserve an oscar'.

The fact she didn't even mention me...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 408

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:but man he deserves to lose this game as a civ so bad. :haha:
Lucky I deserve to win it as circle, then, eh! I loved SVS post towards the end 'if its draco or splints, they deserve an oscar'.

The fact she didn't even mention me...
It was impossible to suspect you because you played 3/4 of it as a civilian supatown gatherer of intel. You're a traitorous swine. After all the effort you put in for the civs you should have mod-killed yourself when you were recruited you traitor.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Witherdeath could have killed him.:p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That they could have. That they could have.

No, the way I see it is you circle lot played way good and deserve the win more than most I've seen get it. Except Golden. He's a stinky traitorous swine.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I mean, Golden is responsible for me being dead ultimately. Dragging me into his ill advised hornets nest, exposing me to supposed confirmed doers of good of which 3 turned out bad and one of which killed me and then getting recruited after all his fuckery to coast to a win as a bad guy.

Golden you absolutely suck. I will pay you back for this. :disappoint:
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

My heart. It is broken :(
GG to everyone, though. Especially Golden. I held it as a possibility in the back of my mind but didn't want to believe it. Realistically, civs lost that game a long time ago. But I'm proud to have made it that far as one of the good guys. It's never happened for me before, not even close.

Thank you to Long Con for putting together another awesome game full of well written posts and incredible characters! I had a great time :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Coast? Nah. Golden really had to control the thread. Had we lynched me instead of Tranq-- very different game.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

MacDougall wrote:That they could have. That they could have.

No, the way I see it is you circle lot played way good and deserve the win more than most I've seen get it. Except Golden. He's a stinky traitorous swine.
I was kind of upset that you didn't get to try your buddy up to Timmer idea. Once you posted it in the chat I copy and pasted it in our Circle chat.... we had a good laugh :beer:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Draconus wrote:My heart. It is broken :(
GG to everyone, though. Especially Golden. I held it as a possibility in the back of my mind but didn't want to believe it. Realistically, civs lost that game a long time ago. But I'm proud to have made it that far as one of the good guys. It's never happened for me before, not even close.

Thank you to Long Con for putting together another awesome game full of well written posts and incredible characters! I had a great time :)
If you lynched me, you guys could have won! It was so unbelievably close.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Draconus wrote:My heart. It is broken :(

Especially Golden!?

Golden got recruited after he revealed all his civ gained info to both teams lol. He's a butthole.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:That they could have. That they could have.

I was kind of upset that you didn't get to try your buddy up to Timmer idea. Once you posted it in the chat I copy and pasted it in our Circle chat.... we had a good laugh :beer:
I was upset when Metalmarsh killed me for no reason. I was especially upset when I found out at end game that Golden was recruited and won the game after playing most of it as a civilian lie detector and mistakenly revealing everything he knew to scum players from both teams.

Forgive me for having the hurt butts.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
timmer wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

It was also because Draco was a viable teammate for Dom. I was worried 'what happens if they lynch dom'. I wanted the obvious answer to be draco was circle, not golden was circle.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sorsha wrote:Golden- I'm really surprised you didn't suspect me once sig and Epignosis were taken out like right after you and I met.
I already believed timmer bad. They die when he is on the square. Why did you need to be involved?

Yeah, it never occurred to me lol. You played me very well.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:I mean, Golden is responsible for me being dead ultimately. Dragging me into his ill advised hornets nest, exposing me to supposed confirmed doers of good of which 3 turned out bad and one of which killed me and then getting recruited after all his fuckery to coast to a win as a bad guy.

Golden you absolutely suck. I will pay you back for this. :disappoint:
It wasn't ill advised for me. I played it just right. Sometimes you gotta accept that the best way to survive in a game is not to worry if you are telling your secrets to civs or baddies. Thats how I felt anyway. Sorsha used me, and I never expected it would be her... but even with epi I never checked him. I took a leap of faith because I knew I had to exchange information for ME to win.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah me too I suppose. I did tell a whole bunch of randoms my role for no reason.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

:faint:

Greatest game ever, hosts. Thanks for the game, LC/BR, I've never had so much fun in Mafia. Haha, as Karma Chameleon, I didn't share btsc with ANYONE except Dom lol. And I didn't even know it was Dom at the time. Btw Dom, I think Lorab had it right that we just both have different interpretations of our meeting. I figured you weren't thrilled with me of all people trying to activate your win condition, but you did send me to fetch the Gem so that's why I called you a liar lol. Anyway you were bad so :meany:

Golden - Don't apologize man, great game. I'm not going to lie, my heart sank when I saw you were a baddie, but eff it. I went with the town, literally NOBODY disputed your alignment so I was being honest when I said "I literally never do this, but since everyone seems to think you're civ, I'll believe it". Won't make that mistake again :shifty:

Also, apologies for revealing my conversation with the Spirit Oracle. I kept saying all game "I haven't been reprimanded ONCE so eff you guys" and then suddenly Long Con PMs me and says "You shouldn't have posted that about the Spirit Oracle conversation". Haha. After that, I self voted because I felt bad.

I didn't share btsc with anyone but Dom, but I felt I had a pretty epic quest, though it ultiimately failed. I went after MM and Turnip as partners because I landed on a square at one point which had MM and Turnip's dead body. Then, the next phase, Turnip was resurrected. Then I met up with Dom and went after the Star Gem. At one point, I received the list that me and Lorab both had, and you were able to find out two things...What one item does and which direction one item is. I picked some stupid Book for the what it does question, and then I asked where the Star Gem was. Apparently, the Star Gem was in the opposite direction I was going. I also ran into the Spirit Oracle and they told me to find Paradise Meadows. Hopped over to Paradise Meadows, chilled there for three days, then gained my Quest condition. Then I was lynched. :(

But EFFIN' FUN. Seriously, the best time.

Good game everyone! :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote::faint:

Greatest game ever, hosts. Thanks for the game, LC/BR, I've never had so much fun in Mafia. Haha, as Karma Chameleon, I didn't share btsc with ANYONE except Dom lol. And I didn't even know it was Dom at the time. Btw Dom, I think Lorab had it right that we just both have different interpretations of our meeting. I figured you weren't thrilled with me of all people trying to activate your win condition, but you did send me to fetch the Gem so that's why I called you a liar lol. Anyway you were bad so :meany:

Golden - Don't apologize man, great game. I'm not going to lie, my heart sank when I saw you were a baddie, but eff it. I went with the town, literally NOBODY disputed your alignment so I was being honest when I said "I literally never do this, but since everyone seems to think you're civ, I'll believe it". Won't make that mistake again :shifty:

Also, apologies for revealing my conversation with the Spirit Oracle. I kept saying all game "I haven't been reprimanded ONCE so eff you guys" and then suddenly Long Con PMs me and says "You shouldn't have posted that about the Spirit Oracle conversation". Haha. After that, I self voted because I felt bad.

I didn't share btsc with anyone but Dom, but I felt I had a pretty epic quest, though it ultiimately failed. I went after MM and Turnip as partners because I landed on a square at one point which had MM and Turnip's dead body. Then, the next phase, Turnip was resurrected. Then I met up with Dom and went after the Star Gem. At one point, I received the list that me and Lorab both had, and you were able to find out two things...What one item does and which direction one item is. I picked some stupid Book for the what it does question, and then I asked where the Star Gem was. Apparently, the Star Gem was in the opposite direction I was going. I also ran into the Spirit Oracle and they told me to find Paradise Meadows. Hopped over to Paradise Meadows, chilled there for three days, then gained my Quest condition. Then I was lynched. :(

But EFFIN' FUN. Seriously, the best time.

Good game everyone! :beer:
I knew Epignosis already had grabbed it because he specifically used the word "perfect" to me. I think I responded eventually with One Direction's Perfect music video. That was our code to say he's got it. I had no idea where he was and didn't want to tell you just incase it bit me in the ass later-- so I just told you where it was. :p I even said, "Who knows if it's there anymore"

You put up quite the fight, and I'm surprised I wasn't immediately lynched the second I got you lynched tbh.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

Lol

Dude however you look at it, our meeting lead me to some super awesome times, so thanks even if you were fibbin' a little lol. Tbh I'd trust Epi more then myself too if it came to activating my win con haha.

Wow, great game.

MM and Turnip - So I figure LC will reveal everything in time, but give me the Cliffs notes version of what happened with Turnip's dead body. I really wanna know what happened there! Lol
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, @Draco - the reason I didn't entirely trust you is that you never targetted me for a quantum key. How did that work?
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Tranq »

Dom wrote:Coast? Nah. Golden really had to control the thread. Had we lynched me instead of Tranq-- very different game.
Next time i want to be Tails :p

Congrats winners!
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Typhoony »

Aw we got so close in the end. Our team had quite a lot of bad luck, and then Nub Tranq loses a cointoss and gets himself lynched :(

Congrats Circle!
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Ricochet »

My commiserations for the Golden bullsuit victims. When will we ever get this guy. :bighug:

Also, this must be the third or fourth time I'm seeing aggressive, gnarly Dom = baddie Dom. Never letting go of this meta, that's for sure.

Congrats everyone. I didn't follow or understand much, but this looked very intense.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:My commiserations for the Golden bullsuit victims. When will we ever get this guy. :bighug:

Also, this must be the third or fourth time I'm seeing aggressive, gnarly Dom = baddie Dom. Never letting go of this meta, that's for sure.

Congrats everyone. I didn't follow or understand much, but this looked very intense.
Noted. Changing my vote in the other game lol.

Jks.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293

Post by S~V~S »

Awesome ending, LC. Best role ever, and one of the best games of all time!

Congrats to the winners you guys were formidable opponents. You did kill my Marmot because it was easy, but I luff you anyhow.

Splints, I honestly forgot about the Beacon thingy, my intent was just to get you away from G9 so I could summon Metalmarsh to talk to him (he had like JUST TOLD ME who he was and who he targeted when you summoned me). Sorry to break your heart, but I was actually the one who blew up G9. Juliets got me a curse by targeting me with Epis power so I choose to blow that dangerous place right the hell up, lol. You & Draco should have taken my deal :puppy:

Mac, we did not kill you for "no reason". We thought that you were going to share info with Timmer, and part of that info had me down as a confirmed civ. I also thought "Smurf" was bullshit, lol.I really thought you were that Psychotic role. LC told me later that I was wrong. Plus Sorsha had already told Timmer everything lol, but I did not know that :haha:

MM had Hammy down as the Tower Guy, but as soon as Bass flipped, we figured he was Circle. I don't recall why we killed him, but it was not becasue of MM.

Dom, LC wasn't manipulating the night polls :)

Looking forward to more secrets later :D
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Who was really responsible for the fake note at the portal? Maybe I should've known better, but that kill on Night 3 basically ruined the game for me. I had such a fun role too.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

SVS left it there on Day 1 if I remember correctly.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

So it wasn't the same team that killed me then? Huh.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That was me. It was just a shits & Giggles thing. Sorry,I was just trying to send people on wild goose chases becasue chaos. It was random and had nothing to do with whatever happened up there, or your eventual death. That was a coincidence.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

S~V~S wrote:
To add to this, we (ie the rest of the Cabal) were not even aware SVS had this power. LC told her not to tell us in fear of us breaking the game and she actually managed to not even hint at it. We had no idea.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:That was me. It was just a shits & Giggles thing. Sorry,I was just trying to send people on wild goose chases becasue chaos. It was random and had nothing to do with whatever happened up there, or your eventual death. That was a coincidence.
Okay. I assumed it was the Circle trying to lure people into a trap, since it lead to the square where I died as Yang and got locked into an essentially vanilla civ role. If I'd died as Yin I'd have become a baddie, and that would've been an acceptable result of losing one of my two map avatars and fun indy condition. I was quite upset when I died (both times!) but I'll live! This was still a great game and I tried to make the most of my unfortunate situation. The night I died for good I'd decided to try to find a way to rezz Yang and had been going around for a while hoping to find something to help me get revenge against the Circle. If I'd been alive towards the end I'd have been up for helping your side out.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Also I dunno if Nutella even saw since she was barely in the Chatzy but I was totally genuine when I offered friendship and an alliance to The Darkness. I was still indy at the time and didn't see the sense in making enemies when I could have friends.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:That was me. It was just a shits & Giggles thing. Sorry,I was just trying to send people on wild goose chases becasue chaos. It was random and had nothing to do with whatever happened up there, or your eventual death. That was a coincidence.
Okay. I assumed it was the Circle trying to lure people into a trap, since it lead to the square where I died as Yang and got locked into an essentially vanilla civ role. If I'd died as Yin I'd have become a baddie, and that would've been an acceptable result of losing one of my two map avatars and fun indy condition. I was quite upset when I died (both times!) but I'll live! This was still a great game and I tried to make the most of my unfortunate situation. The night I died for good I'd decided to try to find a way to rezz Yang and had been going around for a while hoping to find something to help me get revenge against the Circle. If I'd been alive towards the end I'd have been up for helping your side out.
I wish we could have just made a little rag tag duo and roamed around together. That would have been fun.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
I wish we could have just made a little rag tag duo and roamed around together. That would have been fun.
That would've been awesome but you wanted to go back to where I'd already been, IIRC, and I wanted to keep exploring to find new things and help in my own personal quests. You were actually the only person I was ever completely honest with about my role. I never told anyone else about how I could've become a baddie. I did love how you were all "you'll never believe me but I'm actually a secret role that isn't listed" when I had known since the game began that there must be at least one unlisted role in the game. I decided you were telling the truth and that you must be trustworthy. I dunno if it was obvious but the info you sent me on Matt said he was a civ, I was never sure how to communicate that to you since we only had a code for baddie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Typhoony wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
To add to this, we (ie the rest of the Cabal) were not even aware SVS had this power. LC told her not to tell us in fear of us breaking the game and she actually managed to not even hint at it. We had no idea.
I did one time; I tried to nudge Tranq to vote for the posting contest. It wasn't easy to not hint though, lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
That would've been awesome but you wanted to go back to where I'd already been, IIRC, and I wanted to keep exploring to find new things and help in my own personal quests. You were actually the only person I was ever completely honest with about my role. I never told anyone else about how I could've become a baddie. I did love how you were all "you'll never believe me but I'm actually a secret role that isn't listed" when I had known since the game began that there must be at least one unlisted role in the game. I decided you were telling the truth and that you must be trustworthy. I dunno if it was obvious but the info you sent me on Matt said he was a civ, I was never sure how to communicate that to you since we only had a code for baddie.
Yep. I knew it. I told everyone about that and your code. I figured by your silence that it came back that way. I dunno if the rest did, but it didn't matter anyway because the civs alive at the end weren't in the chat.

Yes Matt, Bullzeye and I both knew you were a civ. They killed me before I could use the info in any meaningful way.

And nah I got sucked away mid conversation.

Oh and HamburgerBoy got scum confirmation on juliets through my role as well... Pity I sent it to another bad guy.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote: Yes Matt, Bullzeye and I both knew you were a civ. They killed me before I could use the info in any meaningful way.
I may or may not have been cheering Matt on during his final days. I'd kinda figured Dom was potentially bad since Golden, Sig and Epi had been talking about him and their plans when they summoned me early on and then Golden claimed Timmer had killed Epi etc. etc. I just didn't go against him because there was a chance he was Cabal and I wanted the Circle dead first. I'd have stuck by Matt though and we'd have died together for that most probably. Quite convenient for the Circle that they'd managed to remove Matt's support before he even got started. They really did earn this win, as much as I'll not forget them screwing me, they did deserve it for their hard work.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Oh and also I trusted HB because you told me about your meeting with him, Mac :P I met him myself a couple of days later but luckily I don't think I told him much other than my role - which at that point was no threat to anybody.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

This looked like a hell of a game! I didn't follow super closely, but I did from time to time. Congrats to the Circle!!

Thanks for hosting BR and LC! It was cool to observe this awesome game.

I'll be updating the Hall of Fame shortly. :D
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

Damn you baddies :p I think if Draco and I had found each other in map btsc we would have stood more of a chance. I think there was just too much discovered too late. We did the best we could though. We were up against too many good baddies.

Thanks for the game LC and BR. I had a lot of fun with my role, and loading up on a bunch of useless crap at the end there :p I didn't care about the explosion or anything SVS. What I was excited about was that people saw my presidential campaign poster. Some of those took me a while. (I had an unused wanted poster for Timmer as well) So I wanted everyone to comment on my images. I was so happy for that role poll so everyone could just talk about me :D
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Jobs”