Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 10]

Post by Canucklehead »

So, remember that time I was trying to be super conscientious and plan ahead for my holiday-travel-day-from-HELL by voting early but then I fell asleep and didn't think about until I was I. The security line at the airport BUT THEN I missed my FUCKING FLIGHT because American Airlines gate agents are incompetent tools and because of their absolute giving-of-zero-fucks I'm not only getting home and ENTIRE DAY later and about $300 poorer than planned, I'm also missing out on my 7pm assigned seating food and beer delivered to your seat showing of MOTHER FUCKING STAR WARS?

Yeah. That's what's happening right now. I'm really really pissed.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

That probably should have been I green, but I forgot due to BLINDING RAGE.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

What the hell, Matt?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Mac, you're right that MO could have encouraged SD to join in the mutual bussing...I do remember thinking her initial posts after she subbed in were genuine/civ-feeling, which is what is causing me to doubt what was (I think) a believable case for MP bussing Glorfindel (which is maybe why he did the clique complaint thing? Cuz his team was devouring him? Possible.)

I'm going to look at Eloh now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Canucklehead wrote:Mac, you're right that MO could have encouraged SD to join in the mutual bussing...I do remember thinking her initial posts after she subbed in were genuine/civ-feeling, which is what is causing me to doubt what was (I think) a believable case for MP bussing Glorfindel (which is maybe why he did the clique complaint thing? Cuz his team was devouring him? Possible.)

I'm going to look at Eloh now.
Well Palpatine doesn't have BTSC with the rest of Empire. So maybe Glorfindel/Spacedaisy is Palpatine and wasn't part of the conversation hence the clique thing?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Canucklehead »

So Eloh's ISO is 97% fighting with Roxy, 2% OT, and 1% saying Z is bad and voting for her. I don't think Eloh is a Hutt, since bussing doesn't seem her style. As for the possibility of her being Empire, there is one early game interaction with MP that actually struck me a LOT like the stuff I found between z and bcornett:
Elohcin wrote:
Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Also has everyone forgotten that MM has already voted? Am I the only one that is extremely bothered by that? Even Mac doesn't seem to care.
It's hard to be bothered by MM's normal civilian behaviour.
Just what I was thinking.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:You guys are posting so much lol. I'm reading now but am tried so I might take a nap before I post.
Or wait until your teammates get back into BTSC so you can agree on what you should say? :P
MovingPictures07 wrote:am current on the thread, yes, but I'm still trying to get a hold on everything, since I've been catching up in spurts in between sleeping/feeling sick and doing PhD work.
Are you going to make us call you Dr. MP? :D
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elo, you said you believe the people talking the most are civilian. Why? Also, you brought up mafia lying about real life; is there something specific in this thread that you are referring to, or was this just a commentary on what you've seen in general? I got a bit lost there.
I think so b/c they haven't done anything to ping me thus far. Except for Mac bringing up Matt's out of character behavior. The real life comment was only referring to previous games. I was only expanding upon the conversation on off-topic posts and whether they should be considered when suspecting someone.

well, lots of linki as I was all ready to post this and then Epi came in here to distract me for a little while. I'll read more after dinner.
This looks like one of those situations where somebody says something sketch in the thread (Eloh's comment about high posters=civs), and their teammate decides it's a great opportunity to do some mild distancing by questioning them, while also making sure the teamie gets to explain their awkward comment before it arouses too much suspicion.

I dunno. There's just not a lot to go on with Eloh since her number of non-Roxy, non-OT posts is about 12. This thing with MP did stand out to me, though. I'm just not sure if Eloh is a better case than GlorfinDaisy for an MP teammate.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How about the part where Elohcin and Llama swooped into the thread on the day MP was lynched and tried to push Spacedaisy as a counterwagon?

Not forgetting that Zebra said that she had info that said Llama is dead Empire.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

how about the part when mac swooped in to save mp or zebra?

I do not which team but mac is bad just like I knew zebra was bad
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:how about the part when mac swooped in to save mp or zebra?

I do not which team but mac is bad just like I knew zebra was bad
You're just the smartest aren't you.

I voted for MP you dunce.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

MacDougall wrote:How about the part where Elohcin and Llama swooped into the thread on the day MP was lynched and tried to push Spacedaisy as a counterwagon?

Not forgetting that Zebra said that she had info that said Llama is dead Empire.
Shit. Did not notice/remember that. (Doing totally decontextualized ISO's when you've barely slept and are SO ANGRY AND HEARTBROKEN YOU CAN BARELY BREATHE does not result in fantastic scum hunting). I've kind of forgotten entirely about
Llama...or z's claim...but Eloh and he working to save MP coupled with my (totally less damning, but I feel better about picking it out now) observation above makes me feel confident about an Eloh vote.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The nerve of Bass calling me bad when he's made zero effort to catch bad guys aside from pluck names out of a hat. Meanwhile I've got fucking spreadsheets and shit lol. Go away.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Canucklehead wrote:
MacDougall wrote:How about the part where Elohcin and Llama swooped into the thread on the day MP was lynched and tried to push Spacedaisy as a counterwagon?

Shit. Did not notice/remember that. (Doing totally decontextualized ISO's when you've barely slept and are SO ANGRY AND HEARTBROKEN YOU CAN BARELY BREATHE does not result in fantastic scum hunting). I've kind of forgotten entirely about
Llama...or z's claim...but Eloh and he working to save MP coupled with my (totally less damning, but I feel better about picking it out now) observation above makes me feel confident about an Eloh vote.
The only bit that's weird is that Zebra said she knew that Llama had info that MP was bad but didn't use it, instead saving him...

If he had info that MP was bad, and MP was a likely lynch candidate... Wouldn't he have just bussed him with vigour? For Zebra to know it, then he'd have had to have known it was provided to him ... so to not act on it is revealing as fuck.

Zebra might have just been bullshitting.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It's unusual to see scum teammates bandwagon together to try to save a teammate so blatantly. Yet we saw that very thing in tree mafia, and MP was in that team and it did get them all caught and lynched consecutively.

Perhaps they did it because he was Darth Vader and was important to keep around for his abilities, and they were relying on using wifom to keep themselves alive.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And yet if they wanted to do that, they could have easily lynched DFaraday if they added their names to his lynch...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Canucklehead wrote:I don't think Eloh is a Hutt, since bussing doesn't seem her style.
Doesn't seem, or isn't?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 9]

Post by MacDougall »

Canucklehead wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I see your unannounced vote there, Bubbles. There's no way you've been silenced.
i'm here, i've fallen a bit behind on the thread, added my vote to the one opposing the one dfaraday voted on basically :P and i'm pretty sure mac and matt are civs so i feel ok with voting the same as them
How do we feel about this?
Of all the people who didn't vote Z, I was very surprised to see Bubbles among them. If she had read even a teeny bit of the thread before voting (which, granted, doesn't seem to be a guarantee), she would have seen Z was an outed baddie. Bubbles seems like the LEAST likely person to vote away from a confirmed Hutt (she's relatively newish to mafia and therefore more likely to be traditionally minded, she doesn't usually go along with votes that are pushed by others just because they seem civ, she's usually risk averse, etc), so her hopping onto the Bullz votes just to avoid voting the same way was Faraday seems like absolute Bullsuit to me. I think she's our Crumb, and her lack of participation would explain the sporadic appearance of curses. (For the record, my curse had nothing to do with Crumb)
Thoughts?
You seemed pretty convinced, why didn't you bring this up again today? You haven't even mentioned Bubbles since even though Bubbles as Hutt came up in conversation between me and Spacedaisy in the last legit interaction in the thread and I basically said I read Bubbles as possible Hutt. For you to not pick that up and continue with your Bubbles Hutt read makes me think you had no conviction about it at all...

You're Crumb aren't you Canucklehead...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... tt#p206999

Here's a monster wall of Zebra as Hutt analysis, but you didn't vote Zebra there, and didn't vote Zebra on the next day either. You didn't vote Zebra at all. You had soooooooooo much dirt on Zebra as Hutt but you never put your vote on her.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

MacDougall wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I see your unannounced vote there, Bubbles. There's no way you've been silenced.
i'm here, i've fallen a bit behind on the thread, added my vote to the one opposing the one dfaraday voted on basically :P and i'm pretty sure mac and matt are civs so i feel ok with voting the same as them
How do we feel about this?
Of all the people who didn't vote Z, I was very surprised to see Bubbles among them. If she had read even a teeny bit of the thread before voting (which, granted, doesn't seem to be a guarantee), she would have seen Z was an outed baddie. Bubbles seems like the LEAST likely person to vote away from a confirmed Hutt (she's relatively newish to mafia and therefore more likely to be traditionally minded, she doesn't usually go along with votes that are pushed by others just because they seem civ, she's usually risk averse, etc), so her hopping onto the Bullz votes just to avoid voting the same way was Faraday seems like absolute Bullsuit to me. I think she's our Crumb, and her lack of participation would explain the sporadic appearance of curses. (For the record, my curse had nothing to do with Crumb)
Thoughts?
You seemed pretty convinced, why didn't you bring this up again today? You haven't even mentioned Bubbles since even though Bubbles as Hutt came up in conversation between me and Spacedaisy in the last legit interaction in the thread and I basically said I read Bubbles as possible Hutt. For you to not pick that up and continue with your Bubbles Hutt read makes me think you had no conviction about it at all...

You're Crumb aren't you Canucklehead...
No, I'm not. I wasn't convinced of Bubbles, it was a new suspicion to me that flashed out after the vote, and the fact that no one else jumped on my suspicions when I laid them out discouraged me. I play a LOT by using and incorporating the opinions of others into my thoughts, so if no one I trust thinks my suspicons are worth following up on, I let them go for a bit unless I'm REALKYREALLY sure. Also, my suspicion was that Bubbbles was a Hutt, and I think Empire are more important.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 4]

Post by MacDougall »

Canucklehead wrote:Fuck it. I'm voting for Simon. I hope you are all right about Enrique, but for me the case on Simon (mostly his bcornett "save attempt" that Golden pointed out) is the stronger case and more likely to net a baddie.
Here's another interesting Canucklehead as Hutt post...

Canuck did you know there are only 4 players who didn't vote Hutt in the entire game so far and only two are alive? One has twice the number of votes than the next and the rest all have alibis.

Canucklehead 6 votes and alive
Russtifinko 3 votes and alive, has dead indy vouching for him
Savage - 0 votes and dead, can't be Hutt
BCornett - Dead Hutt
Enrique - Dead Hutt
Luffy - Killed by the Hutts
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

MacDougall wrote:http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... tt#p206999

Here's a monster wall of Zebra as Hutt analysis, but you didn't vote Zebra there, and didn't vote Zebra on the next day either. You didn't vote Zebra at all. You had soooooooooo much dirt on Zebra as Hutt but you never put your vote on her.
Because I agreed with you she might be willing to work for us!! Seriously. I'm not Crumb.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lol 4 is obviously a typo there
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Canucklehead wrote:
MacDougall wrote:http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... tt#p206999

Because I agreed with you she might be willing to work for us!! Seriously. I'm not Crumb.
Okay... You may not be. But it looks miiiiiiiiiighty suspicious Canucklehead.

So do you think it's Bubbles then?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

I still think Eloh is the more likely choice, so I'm voting Eloh. Interesting thought about Daisy being Palpatine, that would account for one of my bigger misgivings about her being Empire. But still, Eloh's MP save screams teammate.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

MacDougall wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Fuck it. I'm voting for Simon. I hope you are all right about Enrique, but for me the case on Simon (mostly his bcornett "save attempt" that Golden pointed out) is the stronger case and more likely to net a baddie.

Canuck did you know there are only 4 players who didn't vote Hutt in the entire game so far and only two are alive? One has twice the number of votes than the next and the rest all have alibis.

BCornett - Dead Hutt
Enrique - Dead Hutt
Mac, I wish I had the strength to fight with you now, but I've already had a day that is SUCH ABSOLUTE SHIT and its only 8am and I have to leave to go back to the goddamn airport soon. I am not a Hutt. I am a civ. I've worked hard this game. I understand my vote record is garbage. I can't defend against that because that's just facts. But I am not a Hutt. Please don't get paranoid and stop trusting me now.

linki: I think Bubbles is a good candidate for Crumb. It will be interesting to see if there is a Hutt kill tonight, or if it is "mysteriously" absent
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Canucklehead wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

BCornett - Dead Hutt
Enrique - Dead Hutt
Mac, I wish I had the strength to fight with you now, but I've already had a day that is SUCH ABSOLUTE SHIT and its only 8am and I have to leave to go back to the goddamn airport soon. I am not a Hutt. I am a civ. I've worked hard this game. I understand my vote record is garbage. I can't defend against that because that's just facts. But I am not a Hutt. Please don't get paranoid and stop trusting me now.

linki: I think Bubbles is a good candidate for Crumb. It will be interesting to see if there is a Hutt kill tonight, or if it is "mysteriously" absent
It's not really paranoia. My analysis has you as a possible Hutt. You know it, we've discussed it before.

You sound legit though... You're not getting lynched today anyway so fear not. I just had to voice my concerns.
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Bubbles »

put my vote on bullseye :nicenod:

also not really liking where canuck is going with her train of thought, red flags :srsnod:

(and sorry for not offering much in the way of explanations, i honestly just don't enjoy the game at all when im on the defensive so i'm choosing to play it like this. hope you guys understand :)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:TBH neither Elo nor Daisy got me particularly convinced. :/ Neither does Bullz.
What do you think of Russ' vote?
Looks like someone who has no idea what's going on or doesn't care or is obviously forced.
Matt wrote:Okay sooooo

I truly believe Death Star might be the location that blows up, and I want to vote early.

Right now I have suspish of about 5 or 6 peeps, let's see here...Bullz, Daisy, Russ, Mac, DFaraday... and ummm wow it's late I'm probably forgettin' somebody.

Random.org says Mac

Cool beans, I think he could be Zeeb's buddy anyway.
:suspish:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I voted Bullzeye-- his defending of MP was blatant enough to make me think he might be trying to undo whatever effects of MP's bussing were.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Eloh is reading neutral to me tbh. She tends to sound fake when she tries to defend herself.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

Voting Eloh, seems likely empire and considering the last item the Jawa's sold I think we need to be wise about vote shenanigans.

Dfaraday, right now I'm thinking Eloh, and Matt.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Ricochet »

Hi.

Bye.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:I voted Bullzeye-- his defending of MP was blatant enough to make me think he might be trying to undo whatever effects of MP's bussing were.
What does this even mean? Besides, I hardly think it's accurate to say I defended MP. I just didn't think he was bad. I didn't try to encourage others not to vote for him nor explain why he definitely wasn't a baddie.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

Derp a derp. Someone's blowin' up today. I can feel it! :beer:

Also, what's wrong with taking suspicions and randoming them early in fear of blowing up?

Nothing wrong with that, no sir!

Mac - Where do you stand on Russ? DFaraday? One of these is the indy you believe Golden vouched for?

What about Wilgy? You sure he ain't scum?

Everyone, vote for Mac if you think it's possible he may be Zeeby's buddy!
Image Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

DrWilgy wrote:How bout I vote Eloh and spice things up?
The rest of y'all need to turn this lynch around for me b/c you are going to be pissed when you get the results and I am civ. I've not even done anything pingy this game. Usually as a civ, I do/say something that sounds very baddie-like. So, I also usually try not to talk too too much. I will tell my opinions but I stay quiet or semi-quiet. I feel like even if I am not full force with ISOs and rainbow lists, I can at least be an observant player and then say what I think about players. I did that with Zebra, harped on it a bit even, and then like I thought, she was bad. Now, I did think MP was good, but he played really well this game. He kept calm and collected. I would never have guessed he was bad. Anyway....I am going to save my vote until the end of the day of course, but if you have any questions please ask me directly. I will answer them. Anything you need me to defend, let me know, I will. I don't understand all the votes on me, tbh.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Elohcin - I would suggest you make a strong statement and vote Wilgster! That dude is scum fo sho.

Or Mac. I think it's possible he's Zeeby's last Hutt friend!
Image Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

Matt wrote:Elohcin - I would suggest you make a strong statement and vote Wilgster! That dude is scum fo sho.

Thanks for looking out for me. I will try to do so. I am sort-of busy today :p but I will try.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:Elohcin - I would suggest you make a strong statement and vote Wilgster! That dude is scum fo sho.

:disappoint:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Mac - What do you think of DFaraday and Wilgy? Scum, I'm thinkin'.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:Mac - What do you think of DFaraday and Wilgy? Scum, I'm thinkin'.
Indy and Indy.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt come at me bro. If you're going to call me bad, at least post reasons.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

See the thing about this is, you voted for me and now you're telling her to "make a strong statement" and vote Wilgy...

Wot. How would voting for him help her in this situation Matt?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:

See the thing about this is, you voted for me and now you're telling her to "make a strong statement" and vote Wilgy...

I dunno, cuz he's bad?

Also I gave you reasons. You were the strongest in support of Zeebs not getting lynched. What is your record against bcornett and Enrique again?

Why, oh why, do you have DFaraday as Indy?
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Elohcin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:How bout I vote Eloh and spice things up?
The rest of y'all need to turn this lynch around for me b/c you are going to be pissed when you get the results and I am civ. That would be your bad. I've not even done anything pingy this game. Yes you have. Usually as a civ, I do/say something that sounds very baddie-like. You have. So, I also usually try not to talk too too much. Yes you do. I will tell my opinions but I stay quiet or semi-quiet. You would do that regardless. I feel like even if I am not full force with ISOs and rainbow lists, I can at least be an observant player and then say what I think about players. Yeah but like, this is exactly what bad guys do. I did that with Zebra, harped on it a bit even, and then like I thought, she was bad. Nah you knew she was bad. You tunneled her too much to not have been so certain. Now, I did think MP was good, but he played really well this game. I dunno Zebra made over 800 posts and controlled much of the conversation, yet you thought she was bad... He kept calm and collected. I would never have guessed he was bad. Lol are you trying to say something between the lines? Anyway....I am going to save my vote until the end of the day of course, but if you have any questions please ask me directly. I will answer them. Anything you need me to defend, let me know, I will. I don't understand all the votes on me, tbh. You haven't directly responded to any of the posts that outline reasons for your votes, this post is a big jumble of words that says nothing...
You say you don't understand the votes on me, well you do. You even addressed it earlier in the post, tactfully I might add by saying that you thought MP was good, rather than saying that you tried to save MP which is the fact of the matter. Your careful choice of words betrays an attempt to hide the intent behind what you did.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

New internet is in, but the router has several updates to go, so if I cut out tonight its due to a router update.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

I dunno, cuz he's bad?

Also I gave you reasons. You were the strongest in support of Zeebs not getting lynched. What is your record against bcornett and Enrique again?

Why, oh why, do you have DFaraday as Indy?
No, Wilgy is not bad. Wilgy is Indy. And he has 0 votes on him and Elohcin has 4. Answer the question. How would that help her?

Hey Matt, do you read posts? The DFaraday = Indy thing is documented.

Let me see my record against bcornett and enrique...

*reviews massive spreadsheet of vote tallies*

I had an incorrect civ read of bcornett but I had a scum read of Enrique day 1 and voted for him on day 2 (bass lynched with three Hutt voters on him) and on day 4 when he was lynched. On the day that bcornett was lynched over him, my vote was forced and I voted for MP.

Are you and Elohcin the moisture farmers Matt? Is that what's going on here?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:Chaching

Tractor Beam - Target a player on the poll, and the Tractor Beam will pull up to 3 votes off them. Cannot be used on yourself, and double effect on Jawas. One-time use only.

PM your bids to the hosts.
Moisture farmers = cashed up.

Matt = not even telling Elo to self preservation vote.

You guys bought this and Elo is on one vote right now isn't she ...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If that's true then Bullzeye and Spacedaisy are Empire.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

How is any of that a logical conclusion?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:How is any of that a logical conclusion?
... and now you randomly appear when I mention your name.

Okay.

Golden inferred earlier in the game that Elohcin was a civ and he'd figured it out somehow.

Matt just defended Elohcin and Elohcin blindly accepted his defense with neither of them suspecting one another in the interaction at all, blatantly. Too blatantly for it to be anything other than benign love...

Matt also told Elo to put her vote on someone that would not help her avoid a lynch at all. Ergo Matt doesn't think she needs to self preservation vote.

You and Spacedaisy are Empire out of deduction at this point if Matt and Eloh are civs. The only alternative being that someone from Empire died earlier in the game in which case only one of you would be.

You also both look Empire tbh. So deduction + evidence makes you guys look like the bads.

Return to “Previous Jobs”