Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 43

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 10]

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm leaving this thread because I am so annoyed with your bs right now Mac. You make the case for Elo having a -3 which is what I base my vote upon and then you twist my choice to look like I am saving Elo. Screw this, I am so over you and your twisting things up. Until this very moment right here I have thought you were civ but that is some shady shit you just pulled. Some serious manipulation.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Self vote is a cop out quitters way, I voted bullz in self defense. Only two voters left anyway, bass and Elo.
How is it self defense to vote me when voting Elo would ensure it was impossible to lynch you, and she has more votes than either of us? I smell shenanigans.
Agreed. Elohcin also has a vote handy too, so Spacedaisy just handed her a coinflip with you. I was probably wrong about you and right about Elohcin and Spacedaisy. Bass seems to indicate he'd vote me but it'd be a wasted vote at this point and he has a horrible history of non voting in this game so ...

Bass if you end up voting, don't waste it.
I expect you'll find out quite soon just how wrong you were about me. If I die today, it will confirm Daisy as bad IMO after that vote. I will be really disappointed if I do go out in such a crappy way but I was never gonna survive all game. Elo will probably vote me to save herself at this point. If she does and really has had the tractor beam used on her then it's not hard to put two and two together in that regard...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm leaving this thread because I am so annoyed with your bs right now Mac. You make the case for Elo having a -3 which is what I base my vote upon and then you twist my choice to look like I am saving Elo. Screw this, I am so over you and your twisting things up. Until this very moment right here I have thought you were civ but that is some shady shit you just pulled. Some serious manipulation.
Really? Yikes. My suggestion of the -3 thing was a bolt from the blue. I wouldn't expect a civilian to base their entire self defense strategy around a random idea and then make out like I am entirely responsible for it...
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

*fingers crossed*
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

:(
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

TFW you write a post with a lynchee in mind and some asshole ties it up
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

DharmaHelper wrote:TFW you write a post with a lynchee in mind and some asshole ties it up
I know, right? So mean.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Bullzeye wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:TFW you write a post with a lynchee in mind and some asshole ties it up
I know, right? So mean.
TFW You write a lynch post and the mechanism for breaking ties breaks the tie in favor of the person you wrote the whole fucking post about RIP.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

:feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Just switch names I guess.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Just switch names I guess.
JUst switch names he says. What am I a barbarian. Would William Shakespeare call Romeo and Juliet Tibalt and Prospero on a whim? Would Starry Night be called Sleepy Hollow? Fucking SAVAGES

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Episode XX: Wedge of Tomorrow

Final preparations for the Death Star project were in full swing, and Grand Moff Tarkin could not be more pleased. Somehow he’d managed to thwart the enemies of the Empire at every turn, rising in both prominence and power as he did so. The alleged spy Sorsha was his most recent success, and he was sure to cloud as many of the details of her case in red tape as possible. His record reflected the successful capture and prosecution of a rebel spy, and that was all that mattered.

As satisfied as the Moff was with his successes, something nagged at the back of his mind. His men, and a noticeable minority of other officers on board the battle station did not share in his jovial mood. Something was bothering them, and they had not the courage to bring their concerns to him directly. Tarkin, ever the genius tactician, deduced that they must have discovered some minor obstacle obstructing the project’s efforts and meant to overcome it before he could find out any more. With a mix of pride that his officers would take the initiative and a swelling anger at being left in the dark, Tarkin called several of his top men into his office for a conference.

“As you know men, we are mere days away from completing the Emperor’s battle station. The launch of the Death Star will mark the final nail in the rebellion’s coffin.” Grand Moff Tarkin scanned the faces of his officers and smirked as their neutral expressions turned sour once they realized why they’d been called upon.

“Any delay,” Tarkin drew out the words as much as possible, delighting in the nervous twittering of his subordinates. “No matter how significant, is unacceptable. Both by the Emperor’s standards and my own. You have an obligation to report to me any such… challenges that may prevent the battle station’s launch.”

Once he’d finished, one of the officers stepped forward and gave a salute. Tarkin nodded his head, and the officer let loose a flood of information. Clearly keeping the Grand Moff in the dark about this development was a hotly debated topic among officers.

“Moff Tarkin sir, we’ve been experiencing coordinated rebel attacks on some of our supply lines. Counter intelligence reports these attacks are being led by one of the rebellion’s top pilots, sir. With no indication of how they know which supply lines to attack or where they coordinate their attacks from.”

The officer must have expected quite the reprimand, as after he’d finished speaking he winced his eyes shut and flinched as if struck by a blaster bolt. The Moff simply stroked his chin and took in the information pensively.

“First thing’s first, gentlemen. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Now, I believe I’ve solved your little problem, and I’ll even let you boys take the credit.” Each of the officers relaxed considerably after hearing this, though there was a look of skepticism on their faces. “I’ve gotten enough accolades of late, I assure you. And I have promises to keep after all! I did say I would not forget my friends.”

“Now, the reason our supply lines are compromised is simple. The infiltrator I captured must have been able to release a final transmission before her interview. The screenings were public knowledge, she would have had plenty of time to plant a bug or a virus in our system. One that targets our supply lines and transmits that information to these rebels would do the most damage. I believe we’ll find that the rebels are within broadcasting range of the station. Most probably, taking shelter within the nearby asteroid fields. Upload new supply routes into the system. Ones that will lead these rebels into a trap they cannot escape from.”

The assembled officers nodded in unison, and set about to complete the task.

===

In all the confusion following DharmaHelper’s raid on the movie night, Bullzeye forgot about one very important thing. Now that things had settled down however, it was all he could think about.

“I forgot! I fucking hate you nerds. Star Wars blows.”

Bullzeye has been lynched
He was Wedge Antilles
It is now Night 10, and the final night on the Death Star
You know the drill.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RIP Bullzeye.

I blame the government personally.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If our Hutt would be so kind as to kill the hell out of an Emp that would be lovely.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

This was a great game but that lynch has to be one of the biggest, stupidest piles of BS I've ever experienced :( you civvies better avenge me good and proper!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dude it's possible three scum voted for you tbh.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

Bullzeye wrote:
I know, right? So mean.
did you really think I wouldn't try to save myself?

RIP Bullz. I didn't think you were bad but what's a girl supposed to do?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Kill 'em all and let DH sort them out I say.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

MacDougall wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm leaving this thread because I am so annoyed with your bs right now Mac. You make the case for Elo having a -3 which is what I base my vote upon and then you twist my choice to look like I am saving Elo. Screw this, I am so over you and your twisting things up. Until this very moment right here I have thought you were civ but that is some shady shit you just pulled. Some serious manipulation.
Really? Yikes. My suggestion of the -3 thing was a bolt from the blue. I wouldn't expect a civilian to base their entire self defense strategy around a random idea and then make out like I am entirely responsible for it...
Use logic Mac, use fucking logic.

Scenario 1: Elo has -3 votes, so the vote tally is Bullz 2, Daisy 2, Elo 1

If I put my vote on Elo it will at best tie me with her, then she is the remaining vote (outside of bass... Who I'm sure none of us expect to show up) and she has been pushing a lynch for me for a while, so she will likely vote me and it puts it at Bullz 2, Daisy 3, Elo 2. Unless I vote Bullz, then it puts it at Bullz 3, Daisy 3, Elo 1

Scenario 2: Elo does not have -3 votes, then it doesn't fucking matter which one I put my vote on because at worst she and Bass both vote me and I'm tied! But that makes no sense because if she has 4 votes then she would want to tie it up, as she clearly did.

I made the right self defense vote, I thought there was a chance I could be the stupid victim of someone else having a -3 vote item. You are a piece of work, seriously.

If you don't know which one might be true and there is some slim chance to believe the first might be true, then voting for Bullz is the best choice. Don't make me out to be some illogical manipulative baddie. I did vote in self defense, I was not working in cahoots with Elo to protect her.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

Why was Bullzeye lynched? Someone point me to the most relevant ISO.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Spacedaisy wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Use logic Mac, use fucking logic.

Scenario 1: Elo has -3 votes, so the vote tally is Bullz 2, Daisy 2, Elo 1

If I put my vote on Elo it will at best tie me with her, then she is the remaining vote (outside of bass... Who I'm sure none of us expect to show up) and she has been pushing a lynch for me for a while, so she will likely vote me and it puts it at Bullz 2, Daisy 3, Elo 2. Unless I vote Bullz, then it puts it at Bullz 3, Daisy 3, Elo 1

Scenario 2: Elo does not have -3 votes, then it doesn't fucking matter which one I put my vote on because at worst she and Bass both vote me and I'm tied! But that makes no sense because if she has 4 votes then she would want to tie it up, as she clearly did.

I made the right self defense vote, I thought there was a chance I could be the stupid victim of someone else having a -3 vote item. You are a piece of work, seriously.

If you don't know which one might be true and there is some slim chance to believe the first might be true, then voting for Bullz is the best choice. Don't make me out to be some illogical manipulative baddie. I did vote in self defense, I was not working in cahoots with Elo to protect her.
Wow that's really mean. Calling me a piece of work... :sigh: Just trying to find baddies sheesh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Spacedaisy you can take the mantle of all the effort since I suck so bad.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Mac, now I feel awful. I would never mean to personally insult someone, I'm sorry if I have hurt your feelings or offended you.

I spoke harshly out of frustration at my purposes seeming to be so twisted, it's really aggravating and it felt like it came from a place of ill intention from you.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

Shenanigans.

Bye Bullz. Just know I would never think you are bad and those that do must be the Mafia.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt you have been speaking in absolutes and making a blunt read in every post you make. Is there some untoward weirdness going on with you?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Spacedaisy wrote:Mac, now I feel awful. I would never mean to personally insult someone, I'm sorry if I have hurt your feelings or offended you.

I spoke harshly out of frustration at my purposes seeming to be so twisted, it's really aggravating and it felt like it came from a place of ill intention from you.

Well you did, but I'm sure I've done the same to many people so I'm not going to stay upset lol.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

MacDougall wrote:Matt you have been speaking in absolutes and making a blunt read in every post you make. Is there some untoward weirdness going on with you?
Matt is all about untoward weirdness allthetime, lol. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Bubbles »

Ahh damn i'm sorry bullzeye! It looks like I made a very bad judgment call with you, also i think that by association dom and the others who voted for you must be bad
and much less certain about mac now though Matt still seems civ
and spacedaisy by her tone seems genuine especially in her reply to mac the last few posts
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Bubbles »

ok just realised spacedaisy was one of those who voted for bullzeye, so maybe she is a baddie after all, despite her tone ? what do you guys think?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bubbles wrote: and much less certain about mac now
How could you ever have been certain?

:suspish:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I just read my ISO and I am playing this game exactly how I play as scum. I'm a wizard.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

Dang. :/
MacDougall wrote:
Bubbles wrote: and much less certain about mac now
How could you ever have been certain?

:suspish:
That's not what she said.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

She said she was less certain of me now. How could she have been certain? To be less of something implies you once had it.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Bubbles wrote:ok just realised spacedaisy was one of those who voted for bullzeye, so maybe she is a baddie after all, despite her tone ? what do you guys think?
Bubbles I realize you probablyaren't reading everything so I'll repeat that there was talk of Elo having a -3 votes item, so I voted Bullz out of self defense in case this was true.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:I just read my ISO and I am playing this game exactly how I play as scum. I'm a wizard.
Totes.

Let's lynch this guy next.
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:She said she was less certain of me now. How could she have been certain? To be less of something implies you once had it.
There are degrees of certainty... I'm just saying that this read as rather manipulaive.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:She said she was less certain of me now. How could she have been certain? To be less of something implies you once had it.
There are degrees of certainty... I'm just saying that this read as rather manipulaive.
So you just have a problem with what you saw as manipulation, or do you think Bubbles is good thus needs defending?
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 10]

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [POLLS]

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Water main broke near here this morning, and on top of that I've not been feeling well all day, so two options:

I could write a post that would suck ass, or I could just post the results at 8:30?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:Water main broke near here this morning, and on top of that I've not been feeling well all day, so two options:

I could write a post that would suck ass, or I could just post the results at 8:30?
I got this. :ohyeah:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Water main broke near here this morning, and on top of that I've not been feeling well all day, so two options:

I got this. :ohyeah:
I cast Acid Splash.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Oh wait that's just puke

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Incoming!

The post that is, not puke.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Is this the Endor is it just the beginning?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Episode ( o )( o )

A battle appeared on screen, and the surprised viewers stopped what they were doing to watch.

++++

CH-35TR, a droid programmed only to kill and destroy, was defending his party in an abandoned reconnaissance station on Felucia. Though he slew many of their assailants, he was but one gun against many.

The Wookiee Grampiaykam roared and wailed. The subtitles read, "Now see here, you insolent fiend. I will have you know that I am a master of the martial arts, and I am highly skilled in providing medicinal aid. Additionally, I don't like the cut of your jib," as Gramps tore a bounty hunter in half.

Olaria, a Twi'lek, found a rocket launcher and fired at KANN-UH-COHL, destroying the advanced droid.

"BYE FELUCIA!"

++++

"Who the fuck are these characters? They came out of nowhere!" MacDougall cried.

Canucklehead has been killed by the Hutts.
It is now Day 11. You have 48 hours to use the Force on somebody ass (or just shoot them).
DharmaHelper

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 11]

Post by DharmaHelper »

:blush:

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RIP Canuck. We hardly knew ye.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Canucklehead »

ugh. Hutts suck.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I just read my ISO and I am playing this game exactly how I play as scum. I'm a wizard.
Totes.

Let's lynch this guy next.
:stare:

What are you on about? If you get me lynched you're going to have a hard time explaining to everyone why you shouldn't get lynched next mate.

Wilgy why did you lie to me?

Return to “Previous Jobs”