Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 11]

Post by MacDougall »

Seriously please kill me.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm so sorry guys! I didn't vote before I went to work and got stuck in a meeting after the store closed. Did get home until after 10 pm.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

RIP Elo

Sorry everyone. I've been incredibly busy the last week or two and whenever I have the time to get on here, I find myself being silly instead of determined to find baddies.

Now that this is my only game, tomorrow I have off and will reread everyone still in the game (assuming dem baddies don't off me tonight!)

Top suspects as of right now, assuming Mac is civvie and telling the truth... the low posters including Bass, Bubbles, and Blooper.

However, I do think Mac was lying about force voting MP, so can we rally behind a Mac lynch? He even said he wants to die before Christmas! :beer:
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

I think we should lynch you.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [POLLS]

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 12]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Episode XXIII: The Greatest And Best Night Post In The World (Tribute)
No one has been killed by the Empire
It is now Day 12 and the final day on Endor
You have 48 Hours to lynch someone

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I ordered a rezz.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

The forest of Endor houses a shield generator; an unscrupulous Ewok has taken it over and is using it for personal gain. He’ll protect the top three bidders tonight. :mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Yay no death!

I'm continuing my streak by voting Wilgy. STREAK FOR THE CURE!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

Russtifinko wrote:Yay no death!

Russ, why exactly do you suspect Wilgy?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

Who should I leave alone and who should I bother? :ponder:

Daisy! Where you looking?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I guess that means doc is still alive?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Daisy or Bubbles imo.

Although Wilgy still hasn't cured me like he said he would.
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Bubbles »

going to be busy all day tomorrow and probably the next day so voting now for dfaraday
and i am so sorry elo
i have a feeling everyone but ME was bad that voted you!
but really, feeling suspicious about everyone at this point so i don't know. it's like looking into one of those mirrors at a funhouse, they distort your perception :ponder:
i was pretty close to voting drwigly instead but going with the former choice of dfaraday just to be consistent, i dont think he has said anything above neutral all game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday = not Empire and has indy claimed. I'm inclined to consider him the person in this game I am most comfortable with.

Would love if DFaraday, Russ and Wilgy in particular made an effort at trying to find bad guys here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Voting for Bubbles. I'm running out of ideas so if I'm wrong about this one I'm gonna have to basically throw out everything I've done and re-evaluate. I would hope that other civs/indys really put their thinking caps on today. Though the Indys likely just have a survival win-con hence the mass amounts of low effort. Attempting to not rock the boat etc.

Bubbles to me, is the most likely to be the final Hutt. His last post was meh. His reasoning for voting Faraday, who has very low chance of being lynched, "to remain consistent", sounds like a scum rationalisation for a vote and a particularly throw away one. Only put off by the fact that he sounds almost too obvious to be bad, but with Hutt NK coming up, I'd like to remove the Hutts if we can. Of course Emps will likely just get the kill if we do strike, but still be good to wash our hands of that team.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If the indy claims (and lack of disagreement from the players I've said are indy) is all true. Then we're potentially down to just me as a civ here. I strongly doubt that though. There could be anywhere from 2 to 4 bad guys left, but I'm beginning to think there may only be one from each team left right now. Luffy and Llama are both possible Empire killed by Hutts. We have 3 confirmed dead Hutts so the Hutts for sure are only 1 strong.

I'd say 1-2 Empire and 1 Hutt is what we're looking at. I'd be very surprised if no Empire have been night killed at all. Specifically with Zebra's claim re: Llama receiving information on MP being bad and ignoring it.

Dom - If he's a bad guy, he is playing well. I'd prefer not to think about it.

Matt - I think I have a good idea of who he is... and it's not a scum, but I could be wrong.

Bass - ... Who knows? Nothing to go on. The fact that he's alive in a game where the Empire have taken pleasure pot-shotting low content players is ... something?

Bubbles - Number 1 Hutt candidate.

Spacedaisy - Number 1 Empire candidate, but makes compelling arguments. Would love to see her amp up some scum hunting. She was very vocal in her defense but not very so in any kind of offense.

DFaraday - Tuskan - Very confident
Wilgy - Tuskan - Very confident

Russ - Jawa - Very confident
Niju - Jawa - Reasonably confident

If I am wrong about any of these indy claims I'd like to think the real indy or at least surviving partners would be pretty comfortable at this point correcting me. For instance, Russ do you refute that Niju is your partner? I'll take silence as confirmation.

Matt, I think I know why you think I'm lying about my MP vote. I was just straight up forced, I didn't offer my vote. Or perhaps I was not forced but tricked into thinking I was. Who knows what would have happened had I not done it? I'm not putting aside the possibility that it was a jedi mind trick, and being forced to vote MP on day 3, the timing, the way it happened. I don't think it was Empire who did it. I think it was a civ who did that. I don't think the Hutts had the ability. I wasn't offered money in that case, like I was with Roxy, which seemed more of a Hutt action.

But I do appreciate you keeping the suspicion on me. I think you're keeping me alive at this point.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Mac, your vote for Bubbles is based on tone, I'd assume?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The other thing that makes me confident in these indy reads is the slow pace of the game. If we had more civs than indys I expect we'd see more furious scum hunting. I think there are 3-4 civs alive and you've been seeing us post the most over the past couple of days (Matt, Dom, myself). Bass could go either way.

Linki:

I also analysed the voter patterns earlier in the game and had him as possible Hutt based on the fact that he voted for Zebra on the day Brian was lynched over her really early in the day but then failed to vote for Zebra on many subsequent days despite Zebra attracting significant lynch interest. It made me read it as a distancing vote, and not a genuine one, because if it were genuine I feel he'd have followed it up on other days. There's also an element of deduction to it. Tone is relevant. Why do you ask?

There's also a chance that you, Dom, are a Hutt, based on the fact that your vote for MP the day of the lynch swap and then the subsequent day looked like genuine attempts to get rid of someone you read as a bad guy (ergo not his teammate) and you only voted for Hutts on the day Enrique got wagoned hard and the day Zebra role revealed. Zebra also matter of factly called you bad many times which could have been her being a clever wifom Hutt. I notice you asked me "why" earlier but when I asked what you were asking you didn't answer, which also didn't sit well. If you're bad, you're Hutt... But I'm seeing you as fairly civ and at this point I kind of feel like I need to put a stake in the ground on some respects.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'll also note that the last Hutt kill was Canucklehead, who had made posts not long beforehand suspecting Bubbles. If we have a lone Bubbles Hutt it stands to reason that self preservation killing would be the order of the day, rather than trying to play the bluff. Just get rid of the one who suspects makes sense for lone Bubbles.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If we can lynch Bubbles and Bubbles flips Hutt, then in my mind that clears Dom of being bad, which is the basis of a lot of anxiety right now. Would like to do that if we could get some agreement.

Keeping in mind that I am poisoned, so basically any votes on me from here on in, or much more conjecture over who we lynch is going to end up in my lynch. My lynch = disaster for civ win con at this point. Dunno whether the indys care at this point but I'd encourage civs to stack votes on mine.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

And we said "nay, we are but Hutts!" :guitar:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Now guys don't post all at once.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

MacDougall wrote:Though the Indys likely just have a survival win-con hence the mass amounts of low effort. Attempting to not rock the boat etc.
Haha, pretty much.

But in the interest of actually doing something useful, I'll say that a look at the voting patterns suggests that Dom is not Empire, but Bubbles and Bass have little to show in their voting patterns, so they look worse by default.

Daisy could also be bad, so if I had to say, I'd guess Bubbles, Bass, and Daisy are the final three baddies.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I think at this point I am feeling like most of the most active people seem very civ to me, which leads me to the lower posters/participators. The two most likely to me are Bass and Bubbles. Bass I'm leaning Hutt on and I'm looking at Bubbles for Empire. Bass became more active just as Zebra was being lynched, which makes me think he might be the last on that team. With Bubbles she seems to be weirdly still pushing DFaraday when most of us have dismissed him, even when she is not voting him. Makes me think she is getting desperate for viable lynch candidates as the numbers are dwindling.

Given that the Hutts kill next I'm placing my vote on Bass.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

A few things, Mac...

Barring info, I have no idea how you could possibly know who I am. But dat's cool, I civ.

Also, I've decided I'm going to drop my sus of you. At least you're like, ummmm playing, which is more then I can say for some others. I'll reveal why I think you were (are? lol) lying about the force vote at endgame, but as I said, you're putting in effort so eff it. I agree that Bubbles' "to stay consistent" vote is totally wtf and will be joining you on voting Bubbles.

I also wouldn't be opposed to a Bass lynch, either.

I can't read Daisy, but I'm still going to guess that Glorfindel wouldn't have transferred out if he had a team to work with.

I'll never trust Dom again (I didn't say in the game, but he actually started to convince me he was legit in AWR towards the end lol), but I have no specific reason to suspect him here.

Why do you think Blooper is indy, Mac? Did I miss something?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Also Bubbles, if you are civ, I apologize for me and behalf of Mac, considering we are your only two town reads. Lol :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:The other thing that makes me confident in these indy reads is the slow pace of the game. If we had more civs than indys I expect we'd see more furious scum hunting. I think there are 3-4 civs alive and you've been seeing us post the most over the past couple of days (Matt, Dom, myself). Bass could go either way.

Linki:

I also analysed the voter patterns earlier in the game and had him as possible Hutt based on the fact that he voted for Zebra on the day Brian was lynched over her really early in the day but then failed to vote for Zebra on many subsequent days despite Zebra attracting significant lynch interest. It made me read it as a distancing vote, and not a genuine one, because if it were genuine I feel he'd have followed it up on other days. There's also an element of deduction to it. Tone is relevant. Why do you ask?

There's also a chance that you, Dom, are a Hutt, based on the fact that your vote for MP the day of the lynch swap and then the subsequent day looked like genuine attempts to get rid of someone you read as a bad guy (ergo not his teammate) and you only voted for Hutts on the day Enrique got wagoned hard and the day Zebra role revealed. Zebra also matter of factly called you bad many times which could have been her being a clever wifom Hutt. I notice you asked me "why" earlier but when I asked what you were asking you didn't answer, which also didn't sit well. If you're bad, you're Hutt... But I'm seeing you as fairly civ and at this point I kind of feel like I need to put a stake in the ground on some respects.
I'm not a Hutt. :shrug:

I missed Bcornett's lynch only because Black Friday. I voted Enrique, and put suspicion on him for a while. I also suspected Zebra-- I think I expressed wishes to lynch her before the meltdown, but if not-- that's a wash.

MacDougall wrote:I'll also note that the last Hutt kill was Canucklehead, who had made posts not long beforehand suspecting Bubbles. If we have a lone Bubbles Hutt it stands to reason that self preservation killing would be the order of the day, rather than trying to play the bluff. Just get rid of the one who suspects makes sense for lone Bubbles.
This is a good point.
Spacedaisy wrote:I think at this point I am feeling like most of the most active people seem very civ to me, which leads me to the lower posters/participators. The two most likely to me are Bass and Bubbles. Bass I'm leaning Hutt on and I'm looking at Bubbles for Empire. Bass became more active just as Zebra was being lynched, which makes me think he might be the last on that team. With Bubbles she seems to be weirdly still pushing DFaraday when most of us have dismissed him, even when she is not voting him. Makes me think she is getting desperate for viable lynch candidates as the numbers are dwindling.

Given that the Hutts kill next I'm placing my vote on Bass.
Why does that actually help?
The Hutts kill next... okay... sure. But getting rid of their kill, I would assume, would only pass it on to the Empire. So, while lynching a Hutt is a good result, your reasoning is that it would benefit the Empire. I have never understood the line of reasoning unless it eliminates a kill altogether.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:A few things, Mac...

Barring info, I have no idea how you could possibly know who I am. But dat's cool, I civ.
I think I know why you think I am lying, because I remember you being wrong in much the same way once before.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Reminder that I have started the day with 3 votes on me.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

DFaraday wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Yay no death!

Russ, why exactly do you suspect Wilgy?
He claimed to have blocked a kill (which I don't like in and of itself), and then kill wasn't even blocked.

Also, if there are still 3 baddies alive, more than likely that at least one of them is playing hard (i.e. not a low poster).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Those thoughts are unrelated. Unless Wilgy has been highly active, in which case they're related.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I voted Bubbles. I think Mac may be correct.

I'm sorry I've been absent-- holiday season is wrapping up (well... kind of... returns are a bitch too. :p)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 6]

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:I genuinely don't know if I'll be back to this thread before day end. Chances are I will find a way, because I can't help myself. But I wouldn't want to find myself lynched without a legacy post, so here goes.

I've left breadcrumbs. Please use them! I'm ok being lynched right now because I think if I am everyone will do the right thing. I hope my faith in you all is not misplaced.

My role won't make it clear why I should have believed so strongly that Mac is Team Hutt. Please, don't let that deter you. I can't put this strongly enough. If I am lynched today, don't sleep on Mac any longer. Don't let him say 'sorry' and 'RIP' and 'I was wrong'. Mac is not wrong about me. Mac is deliberately crafting a story so that you see him as genuine and can't see how he could be on team Hutt. I beseech you not to buy it.

And, if I'm still alive, well... I hope it's because you all lynched Mac.

Rainbow as it currently stands

Town read

Canucklehead
MovingPictures07
nijuukyugou
Bubbles
Russtifinko
zebra
elohcin
sig

Slight town read

Matt
DF
BR
Dom

Neutral

DrWilgy
Bullzeye
Bass
Luke
Marmot

Slight bad

Roxy
Sorsha

bad

Mac
Daisy
[/quote]

This post is why I read Nijuu as Jawa. He twice gave her a blue town read without speaking of or interacting with her at all.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Mac's case on Bubble sounds good enough to me. *votes Bubbles*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 10]

Post by MacDougall »

Spacedaisy wrote:What do you all think about Bass suddenly reappearing just as Zebra was kamikaze-ing it all up in here?
You made mention of this again today. Can you please quote the posts you are referring to?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:I genuinely don't know if I'll be back to this thread before day end. Chances are I will find a way, because I can't help myself. But I wouldn't want to find myself lynched without a legacy post, so here goes.

I've left breadcrumbs. Please use them! I'm ok being lynched right now because I think if I am everyone will do the right thing. I hope my faith in you all is not misplaced.

My role won't make it clear why I should have believed so strongly that Mac is Team Hutt. Please, don't let that deter you. I can't put this strongly enough. If I am lynched today, don't sleep on Mac any longer. Don't let him say 'sorry' and 'RIP' and 'I was wrong'. Mac is not wrong about me. Mac is deliberately crafting a story so that you see him as genuine and can't see how he could be on team Hutt. I beseech you not to buy it.

And, if I'm still alive, well... I hope it's because you all lynched Mac.

Rainbow as it currently stands

Town read

Canucklehead
MovingPictures07
nijuukyugou
Bubbles
Russtifinko
zebra
elohcin
sig

Slight town read

Matt
DF
BR
Dom

Neutral

DrWilgy
Bullzeye
Bass
Luke
Marmot

Slight bad

Roxy
Sorsha

bad

Mac
Daisy
This post is why I read Nijuu as Jawa. He twice gave her a blue town read without speaking of or interacting with her at all.[/quote]
I pikced up on this as well.

Mac, what do you think of my thoughts of SpaceDaisy's post above?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

this post was on December 15, he came back just to say, voting zebra I've always thought she was bad after having been completely AWOL since November 29 before that. Zebra's behavior read like she was protecting someone yo me, like she wanted us to believe she was alone. bass suddenly returning right at that point to throw a last minute vote on her just looks all kinds of shady to me.

Dom, and if I choose to go after Empire does that mean I'm Hutt? Not all hosts pass the kill to the remaining team. I have not clarified with the hosts here what would happen, but I'm playing the way most of us have always played from the LP/TP crowd and you of all people should know that. If that makes you suspicious so be it, but I think you are being ridiculous with that noise.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

:ninja:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bass voted Zebra many times and did bang on about her all game. To which Zebra was unusually unreactive to. It is possible.

Bubbles could be Empire. If Bubbles flips Empire I would be open to the possibility that Bass is the Hutt. I do think we will get a bad guy with this Bubbles flip either way. I am strongly considering the possibility that Bubbles and Bass are the only scum left and could be on either team.

If an Empire flip doesn't come with an associated team finished message it's going to be interesting. I wonder if it's possible that they are both Empire and Matt, Dom or even SD is actually a Hutt.

We shall see! I am feeling alright with quite a lot of indys alive that I am pretty sure of. Russ's silence on the Niju and he being Jawa read is very good news.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

So check it. Just found out my roommates own the two trilogies, and will be watching them in chronological order before I see Force Awakens. I also have a Netflix subscription, and have never seen The Clone Wars movie or subsequent animated series.

Question(s) - A simple yes or no will suffice without any explanation, does Force Awakens discredit anything found in the Clone Wars movie or show? And even if it doesn't, would you recommend the movie/show, or should I just stick with the two trilogies?

Off to watch Phantom Menace now. Woot!

Oh and let's catch bad guys and stuff.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Hmm

Not sure if DH would consider an answer to my Force Awakens/Clone Wars question a "spoiler", so possibly best if someone could PM me the answer. Or just say it in the thread and face DH's wrath.

Cheers!
:beer:
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

The correct viewing order is IV, V, I, II, III, VI. A New Hope definitely feels like the entry point to the story, and this way you still get the twist reveal in Empire Strikes Back before detouring into a messy three-part flashback before the story's conclusion in Return of the Jedi.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Please nobody listen to Turnip Head. Just don't watch 1, 2, 3 at all.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I stand corrected.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol a simple google search answered my question. Derp.

Turnip Head, I've seen that viewing order mentioned before, I think, sounds pretty cool. For now going to stick with chronological, but I'll have to remember that.

Yeah Mac, I'm not a diehard prequels hater or anything, but I definitely like the og trilogy better. I thought it'd be fun to marathon all six before Force Awakens, though. Anyway, off to watch Phantom Menace! Peace
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you watch the prequels keeping in mind that Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord it is a lot better.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

My preferred way to watch is I-VII. :shrug2:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

[/ot]If you can live without the animated series, just leave out episode 1 and your movie order is correct TH. If you are really in for the journey, the order should be IV, V, pause movie watching and play shadows of the Empire, VI, I, II, The Clone Wars, III, Rebels, and VII... Excluding the time spent playing shadows, this is a 68 hour and 36 min process... After all that you can go ahead and play all of the Old Republic games.[/ot]
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Jobs”