Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [NIGHT 6] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

FYI

It would have been nice to stay on a swift schedule for my own selfish reasons, but I understand today is Christmas and I'll be busy most of the rest of the day, so Night 6 is ending TBD. Could be today, but more likely it's going to be tomorrow. I'll keep you all updated. Just send in those Night actions when you can!

And Merry Christmas! :D
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all are having a great holiday weekend, if you are celebrating.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138

Post by FZ. »

I was expecting to come and find the day had started.
Well, at least no one is dead yet...

This is actually better for me, because I'm busy. Take your time, MP. Sorry for it ruining your plans
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Typhoony »

Is the Night lasting this long purely for Christmassy reasons? :grin:
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Typhoony wrote:Is the Night lasting this long purely for Christmassy reasons? :grin:
Yes! Apologies, I've been preoccupied.

I'm going to start working on stuff now, post will be up as soon as I can get it up.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Spacedaisy, why didn't you vote last day?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

MP: Simon hasn't posted (or been online for that matter) in nearly 5 days. Has he notified you of this or what's up with that?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Typhoony wrote:MP: Simon hasn't posted (or been online for that matter) in nearly 5 days. Has he notified you of this or what's up with that?
He has not.

He will not be able to win with his faction.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Post coming up very shortly. In the interest of time, there is no Youtube video/song or any writeup.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 6

Night 6 has ended.

Typhoony has been killed by Vehemoth Phosbat.

It is now Day 7. You have 24 hours to lynch a boss!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 7] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Please note that there are only 24 hours in this phase. I know I said something about Day 7 being 48 hours, but Night 6 lasted way longer than anticipated and it's past Christmas, so I'm returning to normal phases here on out in order to end the game in a timely fashion. If this will be a problem, let me know.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Epignosis »

FZ., unless you've done a stellar job fooling me, MM and/or spacedaisy are Mafia. Simon isn't Phosbat, as I've demonstrated.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Rude
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

RIP Typhoony :-( I really enjoyed playing with you. I hope we do it again soon :)

It would have been nice if they killed someone less talkative. Why are baddies always killing the active people. It's cowardly.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:FZ., unless you've done a stellar job fooling me, MM and/or spacedaisy are Mafia. Simon isn't Phosbat, as I've demonstrated.
No, it's not me. Kind of wish it was. I wouldn't feel so stupid. I need to go, but I'll leave you with some questions:

1. You said you thought you knew SD's role. Do you not think this any more, or are you not as sure?

2. Between the two, who do you think is more likely to be the baddie.

By the way, I guess this means K4J was also a baddie. I'm impressed. He completely fooled me. I thought I was good at reading him. I guess we had more luck than brains this game, LOL.

MM, and SD, what do you have to say in your defense? I'd like to hear each of your suspicions, and SD, like I asked, why didn't you vote last day?

Okay, I'm going to sleep.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:FZ., unless you've done a stellar job fooling me, MM and/or spacedaisy are Mafia. Simon isn't Phosbat, as I've demonstrated.
No, it's not me. Kind of wish it was. I wouldn't feel so stupid. I need to go, but I'll leave you with some questions:

1. You said you thought you knew SD's role. Do you not think this any more, or are you not as sure?

2. Between the two, who do you think is more likely to be the baddie.

By the way, I guess this means K4J was also a baddie. I'm impressed. He completely fooled me. I thought I was good at reading him. I guess we had more luck than brains this game, LOL.

MM, and SD, what do you have to say in your defense? I'd like to hear each of your suspicions, and SD, like I asked, why didn't you vote last day?

Okay, I'm going to sleep.
1. I have SD pegged as a certain role. I have MM pegged as a certain role. If you are good, both of those can't be true.

2. I don't know. I have to read them both again.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: [DAY 5] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:If this lynch were different I would feel way more comfortable with one of the following three being on the chopping block:

Typhoony
Gleam
Simon

At the moment that is my short list.
Day 5. Lists three civilians.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If the Phosbat is alone, then it has a vote worth 3.

I want spacedaisy and MetalMarsh talking. If one of them is a civilian, this is a SHAMFUR DISPRAY.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

According to my spreadsheet, Metalmarsh cannot be a protagonist, but could be a red Pikmin.

spacedaisy could be a purple Pikmin or Olimar, but not Alph.

I think I have Simon narrowed down and he isn't bad (though he's grounded for not playing, the little twit. I can't blame him. He did get a bunch of presents and a Wii U with Smash Bros., so I'm sure the host gets it).
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Reading the roles again, if this phosbat is the last baddie, not only does he have 3 votes, but there could be another 2 votes on someone if he used the fog tonight, assuming it wasn't used twice already. Which means, this is practically useless. Unless one of us has a vote worth more than 1, the lynch is already sealed. Maybe they're just waiting for it to be close to deadline. Does it mean the game is over? :(
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: [DAY 6] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:Okay, I'm caught up.

I'm not really sure what to make of MM's vote. I get it, he wasn't here, it's the holidays and he's busy. But since he was here to vote, I wish he'd tried a little harder. Epi, would you say this is any easy way out vote, or real lack of time to invest and a decision to save himself over you? What is MM more likely to do as a civ, and as a baddie?
I do want to ask MM one question though, if you get back here today: You were pretty suspicious of Epi most game, and it looked like the curse made you change your mind. At least it appeared that way when you voted for someone else, I forgot who it was. Would you say you're still suspicious of Epi, or is it only to save yourself? Because let's face it, if it's the latter and you're a civ, that's a pretty lame thing to do at this stage of the game.
If I'm being honest, I think MM's sudden vote for me makes him look better, not worse. I don't believe he'd phone it in like that if he were bad.
I wasn't phoning anything in. I just got caught up in family madness (in a good way), and lost any chances to sit down and play mafia.
Epignosis wrote:Is there really no more posting with less than an hour before the deadline?

I hope lynching gleam ends this thing.
Considering the revealed roles, why did you think that there is only one mafia left?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Using the premise that Glorfindel was bad:
Glorfindel wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Greetings, All :) Yes, I have come back to y'all! Following my departure from Star Wars a number of you messaged me and for those of you who did, I am indebted to you for your kindness to me :hug: I'm more than happy to support MPs game (despite seriously not having the first clue about this theme...) and I will endeavour to do my best.

As far as the cutest Pimkin is concerned I think it comes down to either blue or yellow (that white one is frankly just frightening LOL!). I've always considered the ability to truly listen to be ultimately more important than the ability to speak so I'm going to cast my vote for Yellow Pimkin :)
:daisy:

So glad to get to play with you!

Also, I forgot to mention my opinion of the white pikmin. Because frankly it is creepy. Those red eyes.... Ew.
The feeling is mutual, my friend :hug:
Friendly banter.
Glorfindel wrote:Spacedaisy just seems nice (not unlike I'd imagine a yellow Pikmin to be :D ) so I don't expect I'll be voting for her anytime soon.
Says daisy seems nice and has no plans of voting her.
Glorfindel wrote:
Enrique wrote:
FZ. wrote:I love that Matt has all the mafia figured out. :clap:
I always wanted to play a game where everyone names who they think the mafia members are on the first day, based on gut feeling of day 0 or day 1, and then we look at the list at the end of the game and see who's intuition we should rely on in the future.
For the fun of it.

Glorfindel
Matt
sig
Four posts in almost 48 hours and the justification for his vote on me is "For the fun of it"? This was followed by Matt inviting Boomslang to join in on a vote on me and after being challenged by Spacedaisy, Matt changes his vote TO Boomslang. I don't like what I'm seeing here and I'm wondering if this exchange was an indication of something more sinister? I may change my vote later but for now, I'm prepared to vote for Enrique. I think that if he should turn out to be Mafia, it may give us something more to work with.
spacedaisy defended Glorfindel.

In clarifying her defense, spacedaisy says:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Matt wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Matt wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Can you please explain the reasoning there?
Yes. 2+2=4 therefore since sig is civ, and if Simon is bad, then Glorfindel needs to go.

But I'm also cool with skipping straight to lynching Glorfindel if everyone else is up for it.

Also, Enrique, what do you think of Boomslang's "I'm not down for lynching Simon...yet" Ha!
I didn't ask you to repeat yourself I asked you to explain it. I am willing to listen to any case, and if there is some logic there I might be swayed, but simply saying if this person is bad and this person is civ then this other person must be bad. I need to understand what you used to draw these conclusions. Because Glorfindel did not vote Simon?
Been there done that. I make up huge cases, they subsequently get ignored.

Spacedaisy, is there a reason you do not want to lynch Glorfindel? I'm beginning to think your readiness to lynch an 8 year old yet your continuing momma bearing of Glorfindel is suspish.
I don't not want to lynch Glorfindel. I didn't want to lynch him Day 1 for no reason considering how his last game went for him. What I do want is to understand why you have drawn the conclusion he must be bad. I'm all for voting someone who might be bad, including Glorfindel. Asking for an explanation does not equal defending him. I want to hear your case, but you aren't really giving me one and I don't understand your reluctance to explain to me what it is I must be missing that you say is as simple as 2+2=4.
Shortly after, Glorfindel answers spacedaisy for Matt:
Glorfindel wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Can you please explain the reasoning there?
He can't Spacedaisy because there isn't any... I am not Mafia.

@Matt, perhaps you could remind us all again (for the fourth time) about how you are a sweet innocent little Pikmin - because frankly, I'm having an increasingly hard time believing that...
Glorfindel wrote:Spacedaisy: I'm not going to lie - irrespective of who she votes for, I consider her one of the most transparently 'Towny' players in this game right now. Admittedly, my judgement could be coloured by the fact that she seems to me to be a genuinely lovely person but if I'm wrong for holding such a view, so be it. Vote for me Spacesdaisy, don't vote for me - my opinion of you won't change - although I believe that you are smart enough to know the truth and not have your opinion distorted by deliberate untruths and half-truths.
This is such a schmaltzy post riddled with buddying, one that goes so far as to put's Glorfindel's appraisal of spacedaisy's intelligence on the line.
Glorfindel wrote:
Matt wrote:Anyone iso Daisy? To whom it may concern, of course Daisy protecting Glorfindel doesn't mean they're teamies. However it's possible Daisy is mafioso and happens to know Glorfindel is good, hence the "let's protect the civvie" card. Therefore suspish. Especially since she was willing to lynch Simon of all people. I dunno, doesn't add up.
There is a chance you could very well be right there Matt but I'm sufficiently confident in my instincts and ability to read people to stand by what I have said already on the public record about Spacedaisy.

And you're right, this is a truly intriguing game...
Glorf stands by his instincts and ability to read people.

The funny thing here is that if spacedaisy is good, Matt had the alignments backwards.

++++

On Day 4, Glorfindel blesses us with a list.
Glorfindel wrote:OK, trying to look at this logically, there are 13 players left in the game. 3 of these are 'Bosses', 4 are Protagonists leaving the remaining six of us as Pikmin (and in the scheme of things, that's not a lot of Pikmin...). Using my personal opinion (based on my observations and gut reads) as a means for a process of elimination, this is where I think we are:

Strong Town reads:
Dragon D. Luffy
Glorfindel (Me :) )
Metalmars89

Town reads:
Epignosis
Kneel4justice
Matt
Typhoony

Town lean reads:
Simon
Spacedaisy

Which leaves only 4 players from which I think we will find our Bosses:
Agleaminranks
Boomslang
Dr Wilgy and
FZ

For the time being, I'm voting for FZ but I think there is a very high likelihood that Dr Wilgy and Boomslang are Mafia.

Thoughts, anyone?
Why is MetalMarsh89 in that top category? At no point ever (except Day 1 here) did Glorfindel interact or comment on MetalMarsh. :ponder:
Glorfindel wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Also, if you are civ, why do you put DDL as your top civ read. You are more sure of him than you Ate of yourself? :haha:
Because I created those lists in alphabetical order as the appear in the poll at the top of the page perhaps and the last time I looked, 'D' comes before 'G'...?
spacedaisy has a chuckle about Glorf's alphabetized list.
Glorfindel wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Glorfindel, not that long ago you were saying I add your most town read, what has changed to stop me down to nearly off the list entirely? I'm not the bottom of your town lean reads. I'm curious about this as well as the fact that Matt went from suspecting you to telling people to follow your vote... That is not normal. It makes me think he was either distancing from you before or budding up to you now.
My most recent reads revolve around Matt as their focal point. I've seen him move from bafoonery (which seems to be his modus operandi early in games of Mafia while he is trying to find his feet) to attempts at genuine engagement and analysis. This is still very much a 'gut read' but if I'm right, there is something awfully fishy about his wagon. Indeed you were my strongest Town read earlier but now your focusing on Matt... I don't know. If the lynch on Matt goes ahead, the result will for me, solidify a lot of my reads and if were indeed Mafia, you'd be right back at the top of the list... In the appropriate alphabetical order of course :p
Glorfindel explains his waning confidence in spacedaisy's goodness as being the result of spacedaisy's focus on Matt.
Glorfindel wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Ok, that's a reasonable answer. Your vote is interesting. You Ate saying there seems to be a wagon don't on but instead of voting somewhere that makes a difference you are throwing your vote off.
I'm throwing my vote precisely where I think it should be. Given a lot of other players have expressed their concerns over Dr Wigly this isn't too far a stretch. That Matt wagon is looking worse by the minute...
spacedaisy approves of his response as reasonable but questions his vote.

It was at this point that the lynch ended and I called Glorfindel bad and then Brit killed Glorfindel.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I can only think of one reason that Glorf would have me as a strong town read, but that would make him not a Boss.

I get that he was killed by a Pikmin. I also get that at least one Boss is dead at this point. It does add up.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: [DAY 6] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Is there really no more posting with less than an hour before the deadline?

I hope lynching gleam ends this thing.
Considering the revealed roles, why did you think that there is only one mafia left?
Why did?

I still do.

Snagret isn't killing- only Phosbat is. The Wraith could still be alive, but k4j got killed by a bomb rock, which "can also be used to defeat enemies, and are particularly useful for doing so with bosses."
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: Killed by a Protagonist, not a Pikmin.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I can only think of one reason that Glorf would have me as a strong town read, but that would make him not a Boss.
What's the reason?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I can only think of one reason that Glorf would have me as a strong town read, but that would make him not a Boss.
What's the reason?
That he knew my role.

I guess it's not a bad assumption that the Snagrat has been killed, but I don't think it's guaranteed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Here's a proposition: Simon is the Burrowing Snagret.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
What's the reason?
That he knew my role.

I guess it's not a bad assumption that the Snagrat has been killed, but I don't think it's guaranteed.
I see one way listed on the front page for a civilian to know another civilian's role.

From my notes, you can't have that role.

Strike 1.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Here's a proposition: Simon is the Burrowing Snagret.
Epignosis wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Epi, what are your current thoughts on Simon? I'm concerned by the fact that once the storm blew over from the first couple days we have heard nothing from him at all. It worries me that he might be trying to avoid making anymore mistakes and letting his teammates take the lead. Where do you stand on Simon now?
Any more mistakes? The kid said he was on a team with sig and nobody really lifted a finger. He could burn a church down and most of the people here would go, "Aw, isn't he cute?"

No, I don't think he's bad.

First, I would expect him to be more involved if he had BTSC and a team depending on him. Second, my initial suspicion was predicated on him being sig's teammate, which isn't the case. Third, when Simon took votes and sig got lynched, I didn't detect a move to throw him under the bus or one to save him (sig got lynched by landslide). Fourth, Simon said, "I voted for boomslang. I might win because I haven't gotten lynched yet." Simon has never played a game where civilians win dead or alive, and thus this would be a strange thing for him to say if he were bad and knew he would win dead or alive if his team did. Fifth, Simon had his vote on me at one point, and then changed it to Scotty: If he were bad, what reason would he have to switch like that for, as he put it, "No reason. :keys: " and then not turn around and try to lynch me?

All of this points to Simon being good.
Strike 2.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Typhoony wrote:MP: Simon hasn't posted (or been online for that matter) in nearly 5 days. Has he notified you of this or what's up with that?
He has not.

He will not be able to win with his faction.
Additionally, even if Simon were the Snagret, lynching him would be pointless at this stage. The Phosbat, with its increasing vote, needs to go today.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MM, what do you think about SD?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

It's weird that she's not here. I don't know what to make of it
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epi, is Simon planning on every posting or voting, or has he just dropped the game?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

This is ridiculous. We haven't heard from two players in 2 days and it's at the stage of end game. How are we supposed to make a decision here?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

agleaminranks
Epignosis (13), Typhoony (14), FZ. (15) 20%

Epignosis
agleaminranks (10), Metalmarsh89 (12) 13%

In the last lynch, I believe the Phosbat expected me to go down, so it must have been surprising that I survived.

MetalMarsh voted me for "self-preservation" when he had one vote from Typhoony (which Typhoony had placed only to get MM to talk). Such caution, I think, only makes sense if you are Pikmin.

But MM acknowledges this only possible reason Glorfindel had him in the "Strong Town" section of his list:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
What's the reason?
That he knew my role.

I see one way listed on the front page for a civilian to know another civilian's role.

From my notes, you can't have that role.

Strike 1.
Based on what is listed on the front, MM seems to suggest that he's Charlie and that Glorfindel was Alph, which I don't believe is possible- I don't believe for a moment MM is a protagonist. In addition, it suggests that MM should not have had a bout of paranoia over one (temporary) vote from Typhoony.

In conclusion, I don't buy that MM voted me for self-preservation. I believe it was a convenient excuse to stack a +3 vote on me and remove me from the game, and then do a 1-2 punch on agleaminranks next. I believe he fully expected me to be lynched.

Finally, none of MM's claims today make any sense: Glorf (the closest thing to confirmed Mafia we have) had him as a strong civilian without having mentioned him in any capacity, so it must have been because Glorf knew his role? Simon is the Burrowing Snagret without any evidence suggesting such a thing? Please.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:Epi, is Simon planning on every posting or voting, or has he just dropped the game?
I would be surprised if we heard from him.

After this is over, I will have a fatherly discussion with him about flaking on things he agrees to do. :srsnod:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

But if what you're saying about MM is true, than why weren't you lynched that day?

I'll be back in a few hours.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:But if what you're saying about MM is true, than why weren't you lynched that day?

I'll be back in a few hours.
Oh, let's just say there was someone looking out for little old me. :nicenod:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Three hours.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Spacedaisy »

FZ. wrote:Spacedaisy, why didn't you vote last day?
Because I got wrapped up in work and preparing for my I laws to visit and missed the poll end.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Spacedaisy wrote:
FZ. wrote:Spacedaisy, why didn't you vote last day?
Because I got wrapped up in work and preparing for my I laws to visit and missed the poll end.
Okay. The deadline is in 45 minutes. Who do you think we should vote for and why?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

If MM actually is implying he is Charlie then without question he should be lynched because I am confident this is false.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:MM, what do you think about SD?
I don't have any thoughts on her, except, it seems she's been as MIA as I have.

What do you think about SD?

Linki: I'm not Charlie.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

So who do you think is bad?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:If MM actually is implying he is Charlie then without question he should be lynched because I am confident this is false.
Where did you think I said I was Charlie? :confused:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also, there is the possibility of there actually being 2 baddies remaining, if I'm not mistaken. I'm a little concerned by Epi driving the direction of this conversation and feeling really tin foil at the moment. I don't trust any of you.

Linki: Epi said it, not me. I was saying if this was true you should be lynched.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

So who do you think is bad?
Everyone.

But I agree with what Epignosis said earlier, that even if Simon is bad, lynching him would be pointless today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Both of you are not helping. You're both saying you don't trust any of the others. Wow, big help. Maybe you two are both the baddies together
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

The worst part of this is that outside of Simon I have felt like you three were the ones I suspected the least. Now I am in end game and I feel certain that at least one of you has fooled me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”