Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 14]

Post by MacDougall »

:stare:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote:Let's be real about this.

I want to vote for Matt today. Failing that I would vote for Wilgy. Failing that for Dom. Russ and Niju are well off limits.

Where's everybody else at?
indifferent
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

I think Dom and Matt are both Empire and this is our last chance to lynch one of them.

Wilgy, Niju, Russ please vote for Matt. They'll win alone if we don't lynch one of them.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The only way that the rebellion can win this game is alongside the rogues and that would involve us lynching Matt or Dom today, the Hutt killing the other Empire and then lynching the Hutt tomorrow. Our chances of winning are kaput in other words.

The only way the Hutt can win is if we lynch Empire today and he kills one of the Jawas tonight and then the last Empire is lynched tomorrow. Allowing the Hutt to take the kill and to kill me or the other Jawa to win alone.

The Empire have many avenues to victory but if the Hutt gets lynched today then they win. We are at lylo with the Empire as far as I can tell. That means by my understanding if Wilgy is lynched today then the game is over unless they fail to kill again tonight.

The Jawas avenue to victory is dependent on their win con. If they can win alongside the bad guys then they just need to help the Empire lynch the last Hutt today and then let the Empire shoot me tonight.

If they can't then they need for an Empire to be lynched today and for the Hutt to hit the other Emp tonight. If that occurs then I can win alongside them by helping them vote out the Hutt. But the Hutt wouldn't do that, because he'd be a push button lynch tomorrow. So if we do manage to lynch an Empire today, he'll probably try to hit one of the jawas and try to get the other Empire lynched tomorrow instead of him so he can take the kill and kill me or the last jawa and win that way.

Matt = Emp
Dom = Emp
Wilgy = Crumb
Russ = Jawa
Niju = Jawa
Mac = Last, doomed ass rebel :(
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

The next product on the Jawa line:

Death Star- Vaporizes an entire star system, killing 3 random players (Jawas are immune).

Please PM your bids to the hosts.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:The next product on the Jawa line:

Death Star- Vaporizes an entire star system, killing 3 random players (Jawas are immune).

Holy hell, I need to get me one of those!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'd like to bid 5 Smash Coins on the Death Star please
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Haha what the hell.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

Derp. I'm not Empire, Mac, however, I did just bid everything I have on that sweet toy Epig promoted.

Fingers crossed!
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

Holy guacamole.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I implore everyone that we do not use the death star. I don't believe it states that the user is immune as well.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:Derp. I'm not Empire, Mac, however, I did just bid everything I have on that sweet toy Epig promoted.

Fingers crossed!
Who ya gonna vote for then scamp?
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 13]

Post by Russtifinko »

MacDougall wrote:MP was right? You do realise that MP was Empire as was Daisy ergo right isn't really the word I'd use.
Well, they were both right.

Mac, I'm down to try to help you out, here. Why Matt today, specifically, of the 3? My understanding is you think he, Dom, and Wilgy are all bad, and that he's one of 2 Empire. I guess I don't see how killing him today helps you out.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

Russtifinko wrote:
MacDougall wrote:MP was right? You do realise that MP was Empire as was Daisy ergo right isn't really the word I'd use.

Mac, I'm down to try to help you out, here. Why Matt today, specifically, of the 3? My understanding is you think he, Dom, and Wilgy are all bad, and that he's one of 2 Empire. I guess I don't see how killing him today helps you out.
Lynching me helps no one tbqh.

I think Mac is in need of a calming down. Any reason why he can't be bad that I can't remember? I'm just trying to get my numbers straight and wondering if I'm making a false assumption.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No there is not I have no fake claims or anything. I'd just like to think my play has said enough about my alignment.
Russtifinko wrote:

How does lynching a scum not help a civ?
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Dom wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

I think Mac is in need of a calming down. Any reason why he can't be bad that I can't remember? I'm just trying to get my numbers straight and wondering if I'm making a false assumption.
Yeah no, he could totally be bad as well. I was making a temporary simplifying assumption of honesty. This post doesn't make me feel like you're good, though, and if you're not then his chances of being increase dramatically.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

[quote="Dharmahelper"]Darth Busty, you have returned.[/quote]

:haha: :haha: :haha:
;)
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:The next product on the Jawa line:

Can dead people bid? I've always wanted a Death Star of my very own.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Russtifinko wrote:
Dom wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

Yeah no, he could totally be bad as well. I was making a temporary simplifying assumption of honesty. This post doesn't make me feel like you're good, though, and if you're not then his chances of being increase dramatically.
Why?
What team do you suppose I am?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey Dom, you wanna lynch Mac?
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DrWilgy wrote:Hey Dom, you wanna lynch Mac?
I'm not opposed to it. I had him down as civvie for awhile, but I think I might have been wrong about that.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Dom wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Dom wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

Why?
What??

Haha I've confessed to having read up to about 3 pages by now. How on Earth would I have an inkling of what team you're on? Tying my guess of your team to the idea that your previous post looked bad is a weak attempt to invalidate my first point by giving me an impossible task.

Your original post when I was discussing with Mac said nothing about your own alignment, despite the fact that Mac very clearly accused you of a specific one. Instead of going after the point itself, you tried to undermine the credibility of the point-maker. To make matters worse, you held off on actually accusing Mac of anything, which makes me think you didn't expect something like that to go over well. You couched your whole statement with this "well I may be missing an assumption" thing. My bullshit detector is screaming right now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Russtifinko wrote:
Dom wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Dom wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

Why?
What??

Haha I've confessed to having read up to about 3 pages by now. How on Earth would I have an inkling of what team you're on? Tying my guess of your team to the idea that your previous post looked bad is a weak attempt to invalidate my first point by giving me an impossible task.

Your original post when I was discussing with Mac said nothing about your own alignment, despite the fact that Mac very clearly accused you of a specific one. Instead of going after the point itself, you tried to undermine the credibility of the point-maker. To make matters worse, you held off on actually accusing Mac of anything, which makes me think you didn't expect something like that to go over well. You couched your whole statement with this "well I may be missing an assumption" thing. My bullshit detector is screaming right now.
What?

I had a reason to believe he was a certain role. I no longer have reason to believe that and was wondering if anyone else had something I had missed.

I'm not tying your newfound suspicion of me to anything but logic. Am I Empire? No. I went after MP very hard and only missed the SD vote because I got drunk. :blush: I expressed interest in lynching Hutts a lot, and only missed the Jabba vote because I work retail and it was black Friday. That's not perfect, but I think my voting record speaks for itself.

Not expecting something to go well does not make someone bad. I have had mutliple clashes with Mac this game which have upset me in a very real way. So, yes, I'm reluctant to ever express doubt in him because when I do, I get told to eat dick or that I'm an asshole.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

Remember kids, drink and you'll miss the vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Dom wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Dom wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Dom wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

Why?
What??

What?

I had a reason to believe he was a certain role. I no longer have reason to believe that and was wondering if anyone else had something I had missed.

I'm not tying your newfound suspicion of me to anything but logic. Am I Empire? No. I went after MP very hard and only missed the SD vote because I got drunk. :blush: I expressed interest in lynching Hutts a lot, and only missed the Jabba vote because I work retail and it was black Friday. That's not perfect, but I think my voting record speaks for itself.

Not expecting something to go well does not make someone bad. I have had mutliple clashes with Mac this game which have upset me in a very real way. So, yes, I'm reluctant to ever express doubt in him because when I do, I get told to eat dick or that I'm an asshole.
Hmm. I am a fan of logic, but beyond that I see your points.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Ponder on this, I must.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What role would that be Dom? And how did you come to the conclusion? Sounds like BS to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt is the force voter and that makes him bad. His adamance that I wasn't force voted is because Matt is incapable of deducting that in a game with a character that says "can use light and dark force powers" there is likely to be multiple functions that do the same thing.

DrWilgy is Hutt and I am voting for him.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Remeber when I stated, throwing or bad?

Only a phase after he's been cured he decides to vote for me?

When he had all his chips on me being indy just afew days ago.

Mac, I was rootin for you too.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

:disappoint:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:Remeber when I stated, throwing or bad?

Only a phase after he's been cured he decides to vote for me?

When he had all his chips on me being indy just afew days ago.

Mac, I was rootin for you too.
Come on man.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

What do you expect? I trusted you to not kill me, gave you my name, and now you are targeting someone who was indy for several phases now. You were the one that declared me as Indy Mac.

You completely 180'd on me the moment you got a "late PM"

I suppose the gist of it is, if you really didn't believe that I was indy, why did you wait for the supposed "late PM" to try this?

Another point I kept in the back of my head: similarly to suspicion of the fake forced vote. I'm pretty sure you were cured of poison much longer than what you implied...

And now that I think about it, the whole "my pm was late" thoughts came only momentarily after I began questioning you on the credibility of your cured status. Had you actually not known about your curing I think you would've voted Niju to save yourself in that moment. It was only when I forced you to make your move you backed off the lie.

Reference posts:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 00#p212436
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Macs late PM is interesting because I've yet to receive one for being unpoisoned.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dom wrote:Macs late PM is interesting because I've yet to receive one for being unpoisoned.
Because I didn't unpoison you Dom. I'm sorry. I had to leave you this way to ensure that I lasted at least one more day.

If we vote together I can make sure you survive long enough for me to cure you.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:What do you expect? I trusted you to not kill me, gave you my name, and now you are targeting someone who was indy for several phases now. You were the one that declared me as Indy Mac.

You completely 180'd on me the moment you got a "late PM"

I suppose the gist of it is, if you really didn't believe that I was indy, why did you wait for the supposed "late PM" to try this?

Another point I kept in the back of my head: similarly to suspicion of the fake forced vote. I'm pretty sure you were cured of poison much longer than what you implied...

And now that I think about it, the whole "my pm was late" thoughts came only momentarily after I began questioning you on the credibility of your cured status. Had you actually not known about your curing I think you would've voted Niju to save yourself in that moment. It was only when I forced you to make your move you backed off the lie.

Reference posts:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 00#p212436
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Absolutely zero of what you are claiming is accurate.

:bighug:

:stare: :stare: :stare:

Read my posts on this day again.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wilgy, if you have a survival win con, and you've left Dom poisoned, why don't you just vote for him? He's just as likely to be bad as me in a bubble (and I can assure you that he's far far more likely in reality since I am a civ). Getting me lynched today is going to be a challenge with him poisoned and with Russ and Niju sensibly civ reading me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The mods didn't tell me how long I was cured for. The first I knew of it I told you. They might have overlooked telling me days ago but that would be a negative influence on the game and if so they need to address it.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I didn't think about voting for him. Was kinda caught up in the moment. Plus I feel bad for not sticking to my word and unpoisoning him.

I re-read, please specify the inaccuracies for me Mac.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also, fuck right off, there was no circumstances where I would have voted for Niju. I never even entertained the thought. I didn't have to because when I woke up I read the cured PM before I even read your suggestion. But I would never have. I am as close to 100% certain of Russ and Niju as I could ever be.

I want Matt lynched still. If you can figure out a way to do that, please do it.

If you are too panicked and freaked out from a solitary vote to see the reality of the situation that's your problem.

I believe Dom, and Matt are going to try to angle their vote onto you Wilgy. I believe this was their plan all along. It's important that you and the Jawas get your vote onto the same player. If you truly have poisoned Dom, all that means is that you need to vote him and the Jawas just have to not vote for you. If they are both Empire and one doesn't get lynched today they will win. It has to be one of them who goes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:Matt is the force voter and that makes him bad. His adamance that I wasn't force voted is because Matt is incapable of deducting that in a game with a character that says "can use light and dark force powers" there is likely to be multiple functions that do the same thing.

DrWilgy is Hutt and I am voting for him.
I got my PM saying I was cured late via the mods posting PMs late. Remember that. Read this post. Read it again.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bullsuit Mac, you saw and acknowledged the vote spread.
MacDougall wrote:Votes are all on indys. Great.
You responded to me stating that I was going to vote for russ and force your hand, only to realize that I didn't actually vote.
MacDougall wrote:Oh Wilgy hasn't actually voted. That is good.

The bads are between Matt, Dom and Daisy. At least 2 of the 3. Matt tossed his vote away like a weirdo. Daisy for vote.
You would've voted for Niju had you been poisoned at the time, and saved yourself.

I don't think I'm panicked, I think I'm agitated. I supported you this game from the moment it was Golden vs Mac. Trusted you enough to reveal myself to you, offered to help you win if you were bad, and now you are targeting me, when it has no possibility of advancing the gamestate.

Linki: Oh my God Mac... If that's what I think it means.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The post you quoted was a day ago. I wasn't told I was cured until today.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wait no I wasn't. Sorry I misunderstood the timing of things. I, have no idea how I did that. Yikes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:Bullsuit Mac, you saw and acknowledged the vote spread.
MacDougall wrote:Votes are all on indys. Great.
You responded to me stating that I was going to vote for russ and force your hand, only to realize that I didn't actually vote.
MacDougall wrote:Oh Wilgy hasn't actually voted. That is good.

The bads are between Matt, Dom and Daisy. At least 2 of the 3. Matt tossed his vote away like a weirdo. Daisy for vote.
You would've voted for Niju had you been poisoned at the time, and saved yourself.

I don't think I'm panicked, I think I'm agitated. I supported you this game from the moment it was Golden vs Mac. Trusted you enough to reveal myself to you, offered to help you win if you were bad, and now you are targeting me, when it has no possibility of advancing the gamestate.

Linki: Oh my God Mac... If that's what I think it means.
Regardless, as you can see from the post immediately preceeding the one you just quoted. I already told the thread I was cured before I acknowledged your post. So your claim that I made the cure claim in reaction to it isn't accurate. I read my cure PM before I read your post.

Not in a million years would I have voted Niju or Russ, but I was told I was cured by the time I read your suggestion anyway so it's irrelevant. I won't vote either of them at all. I assure you of that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:Also, fuck right off, there was no circumstances where I would have voted for Niju. I never even entertained the thought. I didn't have to because when I woke up I read the cured PM before I even read your suggestion .
So this, is inarguable in the way you tried to refute it. The post you quoted where I "acknowledged" the vote spread ergo your post, came after I told the thread I was cured. Which is as I said.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You are splitting hairs anyway. If Dom is truly poisoned you need to just vote him. If he's not, then you'll be proven a liar when they both vote you and if you don't try to vote someone else out with the jawas you'll get lynched as a lying Hutt, which is not ideal for anyone but Empire at this point.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't know if you have looked at the poll or not...
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”