71%

Total votes: 14
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by DrWilgy »

A list of Crumb's bad jokes:

N1: to Enrique, he's been poisoned and that he will receive increasing votes every day from here on out unless he can be cured.

N2: to Eloh, You have been inflicted with madness by Crumb. You may only vote for a2thezebra, you may not quote anyone who isn't a2thezebra, and you may not use the name of anyone who isn't a2thezebra. You will die if you mention madness or break one of the above rules.

N3: to Mac, Someone has payed quite the price to have you kill Roxy, so much so, you will probably die (if not receive a worse punishment) if Roxy isn't dead within 3 nights.

N4: to Golden, he has been spit on and afflicted by madness by crumb. He may not mention the madness and he must vote for Mac for the duration of tomorrow. He may also not mention or quote any player that isn't mac or he will die, in your own hosty ways of course.

N5: to Glorfindel, he has been spit on and afflicted by madness by crumb. He may not mention the madness and he must vote for Mac for the duration of tomorrow. He may also not mention or quote any player that isn't mac or he will die, in your own hosty ways of course.

N6: to MP, Jabba has offered to buy your vote. If you vote for sig you will recieve 30 credits the following night.

N7: to Llama, MP was responsible for the switch.

N8: to DF, Through force persuasion you feel inclined to vote for Llama. You may not vote for anyone else tomorrow.

N9: to Mac: he's been poisoned and that he will receive increasing votes every day from here on out unless he is be cured, along with the message "I'm indy, leave me alone plz, I'll cure you tomorrow. Ty babe, Wilgy."

N10: to Dom, that he has been inflicted with madness, he must only quote or refer to Wilgy for the duration of tomorrow. If he mentions the madness or anyone other than Wilgy he will be killed.

N11: to Dom: he's been poisoned and that he will receive increasing votes every day from here on out unless he is be cured, along with the message "DOOOOOOOOOM... leave me alone... I'll cure you tomorrow. <3"

N12: to Mac: you have been cured of poison effects. "<3"

N13: To nijuukyugou: You have been affected by madness. You must vote for MacDougall. You may not mention the madness. If madness is or the vote is not carried out you will be killed at the end of the day.

N14: to Dom: You have been cured of your poisoning.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm pretty sure I lied to my team on several occasions about what I sent too, so when Zebra revealed, I wasn't too worried.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: N6: to MP, Jabba has offered to buy your vote. If you vote for sig you will recieve 30 credits the following night.
Well that wasn't very nice.
:P
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

Excellent game, hosts! This was easily one of my most enjoyable Mafia games until my death. I was seriously upset by my death here more than any other Mafia death, since I made it clear to everyone that killing me was totally unnecessary.

Salacious Crumb, you little bugger, why did you kill me?

I honestly wasn't really trying to find the baddies near endgame since I didn't care who was bad, but Wilgy being a Hutt surprised me. I was also a little surprised that Mac was civ, since I figured one of the teams would have killed him long ago if he had been civ.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

But since I won anyway I can now celebrate as a Force Ghost, because I guess Tuskens can do that too.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Awesome game, hosts and players! This was a fabulous role for me at this time of year, and my teammates were extra awesome :D

It was fun coming up with items, and even more fun coming up with duds :feb: I'm curious as to who bought our lovely wares.
DFaraday was your most loyal customer.

:noble:

I also tried to buy the night kill protection, but apparently three other people were even richer than me on that night.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DFaraday wrote:Excellent game, hosts! This was easily one of my most enjoyable Mafia games until my death. I was seriously upset by my death here more than any other Mafia death, since I made it clear to everyone that killing me was totally unnecessary.

I honestly wasn't really trying to find the baddies near endgame since I didn't care who was bad, but Wilgy being a Hutt surprised me. I was also a little surprised that Mac was civ, since I figured one of the teams would have killed him long ago if he had been civ.
Lol, sorry about that. I have never felt bad for a NK before until this game. Both killing you and MM were hard for me.

I had to kill you to keep your role hidden and keep the number of "lynchable" players remaining aligned with when I was able to kill.
Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Excellent game, hosts! This was easily one of my most enjoyable Mafia games until my death. I was seriously upset by my death here more than any other Mafia death, since I made it clear to everyone that killing me was totally unnecessary.

Lol, sorry about that. I have never felt bad for a NK before until this game. Both killing you and MM were hard for me.

I had to kill you to keep your role hidden and keep the number of "lynchable" players remaining aligned with when I was able to kill.
You should have killed Matt. :srsnod:

I wanted to push for killing the players I needed dead, but I didn't want to turn anyone against me. I was secretly rooting against Mac all along (sorry Mac).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Congrats every team except for civilians. Lordy how hard I tried here.

Screw you then Faraday.

I called Matt as a moisture farmer so so long ago hahaha.

Eh I had most of it figured out I guess but by then I was too late. Congrats Dom and Wilgy you played great games. Niju, Russ, Golden I think you owe much of your win to me. :haha:

I'm interested to know how many of my protections worked. I assume I stopped the Empire killing Russ on the second last night at least.

Sorry to anyone I helped mislynch.

Matt, no hard feelings.

Dom, also no hard feelings.

Wilgy, UBER hard feelings you badder!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lol dude, I didn't have to do anything that game. You declared me as indy and it was over XD
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah but I also undeclared you! :haha:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:Btw Mac, I was forced to vote for you on Day 10 or 11, I think? I was also told I was not allowed to tell anyone I was being forced. So when you went around telling everyone "I was forced to vote MP", I figured you were fibbing. But I did realize that there may be two forced voters with different conditions, and that's why I kept goin' back and forth on you.
Nah I just flagrantly disobeyed that rule.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

I was trying to get myself lynched so that people would leave ninja and russti alone. Ultimately I failed at getting people to lynch me, but someone switched the lynch to me...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I do wonder why I wasn't killed. Did you not realise I was Han Solo or did you guys just not care?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:I was trying to get myself lynched so that people would leave ninja and russti alone. Ultimately I failed at getting people to lynch me, but someone switched the lynch to me...
Were you just throwing my name in every post that day because you thought you had been forced to?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:Eh I had most of it figured out I guess but by then I was too late. Congrats Dom and Wilgy you played great games. Niju, Russ, Golden I think you owe much of your win to me. :haha:
I'm willing to give you credit for that. I left lots of breadcrumbs. I'm very glad you picked up on that one, so cheers. :beer: I was rooting for you to win after that.

I also left breadcrumbs that Elohcin was C3PO. Everyone had talked about how clear it was she had btsc with Simon, but after Simon died that talk vanished. Also, Roxy got cursed first... lots of hints that it was Elo. Was so sad when she got lynched.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:I was trying to get myself lynched so that people would leave ninja and russti alone. Ultimately I failed at getting people to lynch me, but someone switched the lynch to me...
Were you just throwing my name in every post that day because you thought you had been forced to?
No, I really did think you were Hutt at that time. Your 'golden is crumb' theory had holes so big you could drive a mac truck through them, so I didn't think you could genuinely believe it. Clearly you did.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But... I know what it's like to believe a theory so much that you can't see beyond it. I do the same.

I caught bcorn and enrique fair and square, but they still won :D doc w, you are a seriously good baddie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Eh I had most of it figured out I guess but by then I was too late. Congrats Dom and Wilgy you played great games. Niju, Russ, Golden I think you owe much of your win to me. :haha:
I'm willing to give you credit for that. I left lots of breadcrumbs. I'm very glad you picked up on that one, so cheers. :beer: I was rooting for you to win after that.

I also left breadcrumbs that Elohcin was C3PO. Everyone had talked about how clear it was she had btsc with Simon, but after Simon died that talk vanished. Also, Roxy got cursed first... lots of hints that it was Elo. Was so sad when she got lynched.
I also protected Russ and I believe prevented his death which kept them around at least another 24 hours. Who knows what may have happened!

I tried to work out why you thought Elo was civ, and I did entertain the idea that you had been insinuating that, but I dunno it just seemed too obvious to me and I had her figured as a bad guy who could have known that shit anyway... There was a lot of evidence to her being bad I guess. :sigh:

God, how early on did sig get switched to the dark side, that's fucked up.

Who were the roles?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So everyone except the rebellion won the game? So the Empire were a benevolent regime after all and let the Hutts, Tuskens and Jawas live in peace. The rebellion were the bad guys after all. :haha:
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:So everyone except the rebellion won the game? So the Empire were a benevolent regime after all and let the Hutts, Tuskens and Jawas live in peace. The rebellion were the bad guys after all. :haha:
Only the Emperor and Luke won from that side of things. Their win conditions changed when Luke was recruited.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:So everyone except the rebellion won the game? So the Empire were a benevolent regime after all and let the Hutts, Tuskens and Jawas live in peace. The rebellion were the bad guys after all. :haha:
Only the Emperor and Luke won from that side of things. Their win conditions changed when Luke was recruited.
Oh the other 3 Empire didn't win?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Oh the other 3 Empire didn't win?
Correct, they did not.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh. Who was the third Empire that died at night? Can you post the list of roles?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Awesome game, hosts and players! This was a fabulous role for me at this time of year, and my teammates were extra awesome :D

It was fun coming up with items, and even more fun coming up with duds :feb: I'm curious as to who bought our lovely wares.
It sounds like everyone else bought the duds and dfaraday got the good stuff. Most of them were not duds.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Did mine work? I didn't even get to test it...
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

N4: to Golden, he has been spit on and afflicted by madness by crumb. He may not mention the madness and he must vote for Mac for the duration of tomorrow. He may also not mention or quote any player that isn't mac or he will die, in your own hosty ways of course.

Crumb must have been blocked that day, I never got it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And why did you kill russti, also unnecessary!
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

Mac I turned dark Night 5, however I wanted to join the dark side since the game started. I was surprised that I was on the same team as the Emperor, I was thinking I'd have been more of a SK solo survivor thing.

I was so certain that Simon was on the Hutt team, and for awhile I thought the Empire was filled with low posters. I still stand by my theory Llama/Luke (?) is the last Empire baddie.

Empire why did you kill me, also who submitted the kill?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

Roles

Luke Skywalker- sig
Princess Leia- Sorsha
Han Solo- MacDougall
Chewbacca- Savage
C-3P0- Elohcin
R2-D2- Simon
Lando Calrissian- Dragon D. Luffy
Mon Mothma- Bubbles
Admiral Ackbar- Bass_the_Clever
Wedge Antilles- TheFloyd73
Owen Lars- NANANANANANA_BANANA
Beru Lars- Mishimeals
Wicket- Roxy
Obi-Wan Kenobi- Luke11646
Yoda- Black Rock

Darth Vader- MovingPictures07
Grand Moff Tarkin- Canucklehead
Storm Trooper- Glorfindel
The Emperor- Dom

Jabba the Hutt- bcornett24
Salacious Crumb- DrWilgy
Bib Fortuna- a2thezebra
Greedo- Enrique

Boba Fett- Matt F

Tusken Raider 1- DFaraday
Tusken Raider 2- Metalmarsh89

Jawa 1- nijuukyugou
Jawa 2- Russtifinko
Jawa 3- Golden
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

It sounds like everyone else bought the duds and dfaraday got the good stuff. Most of them were not duds.
I did get good stuff. I used the Carbon-Freeze Chamber on Glorfindaisy, and when there was no Hutt kill the next night, believed them to be Hutt. But I guess the chamber didn't accomplish anything if the Stormtrooper is vanilla. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think that was my favourite invention.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I did get good stuff. I used the Carbon-Freeze Chamber on Glorfindaisy, and when there was no Hutt kill the next night, believed them to be Hutt. But I guess the chamber didn't accomplish anything if the Stormtrooper is vanilla. :p
It meant the Storm Trooper couldn't carry out any kills. :dark:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Hi.

Congrats everyone!

Golden and MM confirmed invincible.

Bye.
Oh hey, I won. :noble:

Good game Tuskenbuddy! I had no idea you were the other one, but I hope you picked up the not-so-subtle clues that I was a Raider. :P

Thanks Dharma and Epignosis for the game. I was pleased to see that the other Tusken Raider was able to adjust his list to match mine before he died.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Hi.

Congrats everyone!

Golden and MM confirmed invincible.

Bye.
Oh hey, I won. :noble:

Good game Tuskenbuddy! I had no idea you were the other one, but I hope you picked up the not-so-subtle clues that I was a Raider. :P

Thanks Dharma and Epignosis for the game. I was pleased to see that the other Tusken Raider was able to adjust his list to match mine before he died.
I figured you probably were, but then Wilgy came along and pulled a mind trick.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Canucklehead was Empire! Well played! You are a devious scum indeed.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

sig wrote:I bought the abilty to use my night power twice in one night. It backfired and I would've been unable to address anyone by their name or nickname. However, I was silenced that day so it didn't matter.
Man, and I was waiting for that curse to take effect :feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 15]

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:Congrats winners!

Wow, both bad teams won! Gaaah! ;airguitar:

Thanks for letting me replace back in, hosts!
Technically I was a secret third bad team/independent.
Matt wrote:Gotta get to work.

Epi - Who force voted me? And who force voted Mac?

Excited to learn more secrets when I get home!

Peace out
I force voted you a few times.

i also didn't know who the other members of the Empire were-- did they know who I was?

Amazing game!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

They did not know who you were, no.

MP
Canuck
Glorfindaisy

Thanks!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I had a sick pun lined up if Niju ever got lynched/Night Killed

Bloopers, Outtakes and Gag Reels

The post would be about exploring the special features of the cursed bootleg.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:I had a sick pun lined up if Niju ever got lynched/Night Killed

DH, you are a master of the puns. I applaud you for this game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

Dom - Lol. So I did get a real force vote. Also, you must've been blocked the other time(s), because I was only force voted once.

Mac - Of course no hard feelings, dude! But I think you need a new signature. :eek:

:beer:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I had a sick pun lined up if Niju ever got lynched/Night Killed

DH, you are a master of the puns. I applaud you for this game.
:workit:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:Dom - Lol. So I did get a real force vote. Also, you must've been blocked the other time(s), because I was only force voted once.

Mac - Of course no hard feelings, dude! But I think you need a new signature. :eek:

:beer:
I might've made someone vote for yuou.

I also Rolechecked Golden, MP, and A2Z.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Woo! An undeserved but very welcome win. Good job Bloops!

Who killed me and why? And how much did our Death Star sell for?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Canucklehead »

So the Emperor wasn't actually on the Empire team? That's...swell.

I'm interested in how the Empire was balanced against the Hutts, who had four players?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

^^ (actual curiosity, not passive aggressive bitterness :nicenod: )
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Canucklehead wrote:So the Emperor wasn't actually on the Empire team? That's...swell.

I'm interested in how the Empire was balanced against the Hutts, who had four players?
I had to find Luke in order to do that.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Canucklehead wrote:So the Emperor wasn't actually on the Empire team? That's...swell.

The Emperor was Empire aligned until he turned Luke.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

DharmaHelper wrote:

The Emperor was Empire aligned until he turned Luke.
Did the Hutts have a similar traitor/recruit mechanic available?

Return to “Previous Jobs”