Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Day 4 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think we made the best decision I was able to come up with. That's all we can ask for in any lynch. :)
omg lol this is the most arrogant thing I have ever said. I'm sorry. Bad wording.
The marmot abides.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Where is Black Rock to break the tie?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

I refuse to have my vote on the same wagon as The King Of Fuck Mountain. I am changing my vote to The King Of Fuck Mountain himself.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote:Where is Black Rock to break the tie?
Oh wait, could she be incapacitated yet again?! Everyone else voted.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

Hey, this isn't cool guys. I was walking home from work and then I was on the radio, and I come back to see this? The whole thing stinks, I tell ya.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I insist that we lynch The King Of Fuck Mountain.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:Hey, this isn't cool guys. I was walking home from work and then I was on the radio, and I come back to see this? The whole thing stinks, I tell ya.
Legacy suspects. Please and thank you.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

Well- I did intend on changing my vote, I think I read jjj's post on llama at least twice before today but it just wasn't really sticking with me. It's been a while since I've seen LoRab as bad and don't really remember if she'd make comments about a co-baddie like that.

But llama looks like he's getting lynched today so my vote can stay where it is in protest of Tranqs lurky-ness. He actually posted more today which is nice... Whether it was from the votes he's received I don't know. I think he just had to share is love of brangelina.

I don't know who else I'm suspicious of right now. I just woke up and need caffeine.

Lots of linki
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Hey, this isn't cool guys. I was walking home from work and then I was on the radio, and I come back to see this? The whole thing stinks, I tell ya.
Hardmode: not just DH.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy has barely been involved in the game, and hasn't suspected anybody but the minute I start having fun and a few low level thinkers start to consider that my fun having is scum having he joins in to put the boot in. That is some seriously shady bullshit. I'm going to have to kill him tonight too.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:I insist that we lynch The King Of Fuck Mountain.
I probably deserve it for that post.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

People, ask yourselves if all this eleventh hour switching to me really feels like a civ thing that is happening.

I don't understand the phrase "legacy suspects."
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:
Agreed. If you're civilian then tell us what you think of the people on your bandwagon and its development. Please hurry.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 wrote:People, ask yourselves if all this eleventh hour switching to me really feels like a civ thing that is happening.

It could have gotten LoRab lyched on 3.0.

Legacy suspects just means leave your reads behind if you're town to benefit everyone when you're gone.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
thellama73 wrote:People, ask yourselves if all this eleventh hour switching to me really feels like a civ thing that is happening.

Legacy suspects just means leave your reads behind if you're town to benefit everyone when you're gone.
Like the opposite of what Jimmy did when he should have died.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Agreed. If you're civilian then tell us what you think of the people on your bandwagon and its development. Please hurry.
I'm not going to spit out a list of suspects I don't have, but I do think this feels like a pretty obvious Tranq save. YOu know how I feel about DH. I think Dom and Juliets could be bad. I'm still not buying that JJ is. I'm unsure about Matt. He's inscrutable.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

You aren't reading this thread.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also look at Ninjablooper if I die. She is shifty.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Don't be fooled. It is a Tranq save. Back to Tranq.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

You aren't reading this thread.
Shut up King of Fuck Mountain.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There are still 13 minutes. Thoughts everyone?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote:DrWilgy has barely been involved in the game, and hasn't suspected anybody but the minute I start having fun and a few low level thinkers start to consider that my fun having is scum having he joins in to put the boot in. That is some seriously shady bullshit. I'm going to have to kill him tonight too.
So... It takes me calling something you do odd for me to get a shred of the Supa-Town mac attention from Star Wars?

I didn't even state that I suspected you for it? I just thought it was odd.

Also, what do you mean I haven't suspected anyone all game? I voted Sig, JJJ, and Dom now happily didn't I?

Linki - I'm scared JJJ
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

*crickets*

I do think it's noteworthy that llama has attempted to provide some reads. If he's bad then that's just scraps that can be picked at the civvie vultures afterword.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 123

Post by Black Rock »

Catching up, first time I got to sit down. I ended up in bed sick last night.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Black Rock wrote:Catching up, first time I got to sit down. I ended up in bed sick last night.
Why llama?

Get well.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Bea and Juliets votes still seem toxic. I should've actually reread them when I thought about it previously.

Feel better BR
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:*crickets*

I do think it's noteworthy that llama has attempted to provide some reads. If he's bad then that's just scraps that can be picked at the civvie vultures afterword.
Even though you were the first to vote for me, I at least feel like your suspicious was honest and not opportunistic. You're a stand up guy, even if I die.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

That BR vote just pisses me off though.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 wrote:

Even though you were the first to vote for me, I at least feel like your suspicious was honest and not opportunistic. You're a stand up guy, even if I die.
Do you think Dom is bad in light of the point I was making against you? Not just using the word "suspish", but LoRab's treatment of him for it (defending him while attacking you)?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

So nobody incapacitated?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Do you think Dom is bad in light of the point I was making against you? Not just using the word "suspish", but LoRab's treatment of him for it (defending him while attacking you)?
Combined with his bandwagon vote for me, I think it's likely.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My vote was placed in the 10th hour, thank you very much.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Avenge me.............

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 123

Post by Black Rock »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Catching up, first time I got to sit down. I ended up in bed sick last night.
Why llama?

Get well.

I am honestly trusting the thread at this point. I have several pages of catch up. I also did read a case on him earlier that made sense but I would have to go back and reference it. I literally just finished dinner, was fighting my three year old, and had my sister on the phone when I voted and posted. I did not want to miss the vote. Now I have her off the phone I can actually go back and finish reading.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: 2015 GAME OF CHAMPIONS POLLS

Post by Turnip Head »

Who Thinks They're a Comedian?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Bea
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
Boomslang
No votes
DharmaHelper
motel room (15) 4%
Dom
nijuukyugou (10), DrWilgy (23) 8%
Dr. Wilgy
No votes
Draconus
No votes
FZ.
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
Long Con (8), MacDougall (24) 8%
Juliets
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Matt
No votes
motel room
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
thellama73
JaggedJimmyJay (7), Matt (14), Tranq (16), Dom (17), Metalmarsh89 (18), FZ. (19), bea (20), Draconus (21), juliets (22), Black Rock (26) 38%
Tranq
Boomslang (9), Sorsha (11), DharmaHelper (12), thellama73 (25) 15%
Slapstick (h/d/n)
HamburgerBoy (1), Golden (2), Turnip Head (3), S~V~S (4), LoRab (5), a2thezebra (6), Typhoony (13) 27%
Total votes : 26
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

My computer crashed.

Activate lynch-stop!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Night 4 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Turnip Head »

Thellama73 dipped his finely manicured hoof into an inkwell and began his day’s writing. His publishers had demanded he stop writing in the elaborate hoof-shaped alphabet he used, but with a heavy sigh he told them that he really had no choice, being a llama and all. Many readers subsequently found his writing to be incomprehensible, but it was of no consequence to the llama. He was the voice of a llama generation.

Just as the llama pressed his hoof to the page, Turnip Head ran into his study. “Llama, what are you doing?”

“Penning my masterpiece, dear turnip. I will not be silenced by my critics, nor discouraged by those who don’t understand me.”

“What did you say?”

“Bleeeat, bleeeeeeeeat,” the llama repeated.

“I disagree with everything you just said, I think.” Turnip ran to the llama and shook him by the shoulders. “But llama, don’t you know that you’re all playing a game? A game where the losers die and the winners get big publishing deals for their memoirs?”

Thellama considered this. He truly had forgotten he was playing. He followed Turnip Head back out of the study, and suddenly they were in the killing fields.

A crowd started to gather around the llama. They seemed angry; angry that he was not answering their questions, frustrated that they could not understand him. He pleaded and bleated, to no avail. They took turns poking him and making fun of him. It was a tragic sight.

He struck back against his accusers, but they all had guns and swords, and without opposable thumbs he was powerless to wield a weapon. I’ll spare you the gory details because animal cruelty is generally frowned upon. Suffice to say the llama died alone and misunderstood.

thellama73 has been lynched. He was Oscar Hammerstein II, an independent.

Oscar Hammerstein II - if a certain event occurs, Hammerstein will begin killing every other Night. *secrets*

It is now Night 4. You have 23 hours to send in your PM's and vote in the night poll.
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

lmao epi and llama rolled independents
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Night 4 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

Hey another one of those guys!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm the new King of Fuck Mountain. I broke the tie between llama and Tranq. :|

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Well that's not the case I built at all but I guess it's a decent enough result.

If Epi and llama were both active then is there a reason to believe there are multiple baddie teams? I suppose the kill(s) tonight would be a decent indicator.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

nooo not that trauma-inducing video. *teh memories* :why:

wow, two indy killers, what insanity is this.

buh-bye llamaman. good result.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also, I did not expect the pairing to be the original one.

Now, about the baddies, can we move on to Dom now?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:nooo not that trauma-inducing video. *teh memories* :why:
I put that in there just for you XD
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm the new King of Fuck Mountain. I broke the tie between llama and Tranq. :|
No you are The Fuck of King Mountain.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Well that's not the case I built at all but I guess it's a decent enough result.

If Epi and llama were both active then is there a reason to believe there are multiple baddie teams? I suppose the kill(s) tonight would be a decent indicator.
Look at my sig and cry.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:
Ricochet wrote:nooo not that trauma-inducing video. *teh memories* :why:
I put that in there just for you XD
as if the game wasn't chock full of ironies for me enough :D
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok Melbourne seems to be experiencing the rare natural disaster of rain, so I'll go to be shortly
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Well that's not the case I built at all but I guess it's a decent enough result.

Look at my sig and cry.
Maybe one day I'll transform into the guy in that post for a whole game. Like a real live Supertown Jimmy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Look at my sig and cry.
Maybe one day I'll transform into the guy in that post for a whole game. Like a real live Supertown Jimmy.
I want you to be that guy. I crave it.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”