Total votes: 20
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: NIGHT 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:DH - No, I'm not joking. Are you asking lame questions in an attempt to get out of being caught?

DH - Answer me, please. Do you believe MM's claim? If so, does that mean you think Dom did not check him? If so, what do you make of Dom's post telling people to get a refund on his claim?
Dom could have checked me. I think that's perfectly plausible.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm only roleclaiming if you give me chocolate.
:evileye:

Are you fucking kidding me?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:DH - No, I'm not joking. Are you asking lame questions in an attempt to get out of being caught?

DH - Answer me, please. Do you believe MM's claim? If so, does that mean you think Dom did not check him? If so, what do you make of Dom's post telling people to get a refund on his claim?
Caught doing what? MM has claimed independent, neutral, w/e, I have bigger mafia fish to fry. What's difficult to believe about that? Do you want to lynch Sorsha and/or Wilgy or what?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Just one to address something you mentioned above this question a few times. This will be in OT green because I don't want it to seem like I'm pandering to anyone's emotions, so feel free to ignore. Just know that it explains my absence and lack-luster participation: The start of this game coincided with the start of 2015 year-end close for my job. I'm a staff accountant. This is our busiest and most mentally draining time of the year, and on some nights I was here working late into the evening. We literally just finished closing for the year today. And on Monday we start January month-end close. So yeah, I'll be coming in to work on Saturday to start prep work :coffee3: Anywho, realistically I should have asked for a replacement for this game early on. I did not, though because this will be the last full game I play for awhile. I may pop in for speed games every now and then, but other than that I need to focus on rl stuffs. Fear not, though, I will still be around to try and stay in touch with my mafia buddies in the OT forums, AND I will be trying to get my feet wet as a host. I currently have a Heist laid out and in queue that, if all goes well, I will turn into a full game full of all sorts of roll chaos. (Seriously, it's a bit too ambitious for my second game :scared: ). But anyways, that's the drawn out version of why I haven't been around that much.
Ricochet wrote:1) After Day 1, you posited that you were cursed in order to not get your D1 info out in the open properly (that you announced since N0). I don't think I remember you actually revealing what your D1 info would have been.
I didn't have any info, but I did say that I was going to give a reason for my vote WHEN I voted. That's why I was theorizing that I had been cursed at that point. Thanks for that, Boom -_- But apparently I never did give you a reason for my vote, Rico, and for that I am very sorry. It just totally slipped my mind after the fact. The reason I did vote for you was because you seemed to be in desperate want of attention. So much so that you were willing to flood the thread with what I perceived to be complete nonsense. It was all so distracting, that I couldn't really focus on anything else. So, instead of self-voting, I decided that I would vote for you. I switched my vote a couple of times, because I started to buy into the theory that you were attracting attention because you wanted to get votes. This theory bounced around in my head for quite some time before I finally shook it off and put my vote back on you. I'm sorry if this isn't a satisfying answer, but it really is all that I had at the time.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:MM... What role are you?
RULES :SVS:
S~V~S wrote:*No role outing of others
*No info dumping~ which means no night results, no info gleaned via BTS, etc.
*This game is closed set up. This allows for limited role claiming. But be careful about that, and do NOT involve other people in your claim.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Draconus wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Don't be coy Draconus there is a difference between me saying I think he has a point and you gargling his grapefruits.
:clap: Way to blow the situation out of proportion. For one, I wasn't saying that you saying he has a point makes you look bad... at all. In fact, I was only trying to get you to say Why you think he has a point. I don't agree with DH's interpretation of the Wilgy/Sorsha posts, but I agree with the conclusion. What I got out of Sorsha's response was that Wilgy caught his teammate off guard. My interpretation of Sorsha's reply: "Wait. Are you seriously busing me right now? I haven't done anything to you all game!"

Anyway, 2 can play at your game.
MacDougall wrote:DH and FZ are strong civ reads.

Bea
Wilgy
DH
FZ
Great way to give DH a reach-around handy while whispering "Who's a good civ?" into his ear. Ya fuckin' hypocrite. :mafia:

Also, the fact that you have Wilgy as dark green makes me uneasy. Having Sorsha as yellow and saying DH has a "good point" about her feels like distancing while getting the bus ready if necessary. :evileye:
And you don't think that we'd take that to BTSC?

Linki: I was joking!!! I don't want MM to Roleclaim, it'll probably look like this anyways -
Marmot - Independent
Marmot gives 0 fucks, he can adjust the votes on him to whatever he pleases. Immune to NK and Curses.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:

Caught doing what? MM has claimed independent, neutral, w/e, I have bigger mafia fish to fry. What's difficult to believe about that? Do you want to lynch Sorsha and/or Wilgy or what?
Why are you evading my questions?

What do you make of the following quote?
Dom wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I never bought the narrative that Marsh is *neutral*. I suggest you all find your receipts and head to the nearest customer service desk.
Furthermore, why did you jump all over Sorsha's shit after Boom flipped, but didn't mention MM? Why?
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:Town - I think MM and DH are baddies together.

Regardless, even if Mac and everyone else thinks I'm distancing, can we PLEASE lynch MM tomorrow?
Dom wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I never bought the narrative that Marsh is *neutral*. I suggest you all find your receipts and head to the nearest customer service desk.
Ask yourselves. Why has DH barely mentioned MM since Dom's flip? Why is he so against Sorsha voting for Boom, yet doesn't "grill" MM the same way?

Why is MM pretending to not know what questions I had about DH, despite him and myself going back and forth here? Is MM unable to read certain parts of posts?

Blah
Ask yourselves, why has Matt shifted his attentions to me after I began scrutinizing Sorsha and Dr Wilgy?

Ask yourselves.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Matt wrote:Town - I think MM and DH are baddies together.

Regardless, even if Mac and everyone else thinks I'm distancing, can we PLEASE lynch MM tomorrow?
Ask yourselves. Why has DH barely mentioned MM since Dom's flip? Why is he so against Sorsha voting for Boom, yet doesn't "grill" MM the same way?

Why is MM pretending to not know what questions I had about DH, despite him and myself going back and forth here? Is MM unable to read certain parts of posts?

Blah
Ask yourselves, why has Matt shifted his attentions to me after I began scrutinizing Sorsha and Dr Wilgy?

Ask yourselves.
Inb4 Sorsha and Matt are temmies
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet

Re: Day 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:
Papryco wrote:I have to say, I almost entirely dislike and suspect Wilgy for his game. His THM meta was being more helpful (although highly vague/random in that regard) than fluffing, but he has the habit to change his style, so it doesn't weigh in any way. The mentions that exist regarding confirmed baddies feel rotten; his sig suss'ing was the first real contribution he had in the first two Days and it now feels like spraypaint, considering he questioned sig suspicions and interactions with both zebra and LoRab. The LoRab connection culminates in him switching from LoRab on D3.5, very last second, without knowing that Golden compensated by recreating the four-way tie; it'd be very balls to the walls from him as her teamie, but together with everything else, it looks real bad.
Can you blame me? LoRab's name was being tossed around like crazy, I just thought Sig was ok with riding that boat considering he hadn't mentioned her before. If it helps negate a LoRab connection in your head, I was the one who broke the 3 way tie in favor of her lynch. If what you are implying is true, that means I broke the tie towards her death, with the plan in mind to break the tie again saving her. I just wanted to break the tie away from JJJ and FZ, no more, no less!

Oh. Well, noted, I guess. The tie was still far away from resolved, when you first broke the tie.

His civ and scum reads changed more frequent than underwear. His Dom votes are weaksauce. He went on and off in treating JJJ until he suddenly went into a really heavy, tense spat session with him end of D5. I still don't get how D7 makes him look "civvie": sure, it was pure self-defense and self-interest from a point onward, but that's, at best, not alignment indicative.
I wasn't here. I was pinged by Dom, but I still can't remember why.

Can't help you there. :shrug2:

I saw something of JJJ that triggered my radar heavily, that's all that happened there. D7 makes me look "civvie"? who stated that?

Mac, I think?

The only pause in my reads was picking up his claim that he had BTSC with LC on D2 and that he shared common distrust with him over DH. Thing is, that means DH only could have had BTSC with LC on D1, in order for LC to share his doubts with Wilgy a Day after; plus, Wilgy doesn't really starts to suss DH until way into D6 and D7. Finally, for a former LC chat partner, he missed voting on a crucial D6 for LC, which is, at best, very sloppy civvie investment from Wilgy. Then again, it doesn't inspire much belief that Wilgy's investment is civ, does it?
Agian, I wasn't here. Also, a majority of the players that I think had BTSC with LC was determined by indicators in the thread and LC's comment on whom to trust. There's a reason why he pointed out DH as the one LC defender who LC had no idea why.

Who do you think had BTSC with LC? Also, can you link me up with the post in which LC is confused by DH defending him, indicating it's not due to having had BTSC?

I understand why you see me as bad Papryco, but I'm not. I'm sorry my contributions have been weak, but It's for no reason other than presence.

regardless, I have the weekend off and should be able to play. I don't plan on defending myself or fighting for survival anymore while I'm alive, I'd much rather lynch a baddie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Why are you evading my questions?

What do you make of the following quote?
Furthermore, why did you jump all over Sorsha's shit after Boom flipped, but didn't mention MM? Why?

I haven't been.

I don't care.

Because Sorsha is mafia and MM is neutral

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

effin color tags man EBWOP
Ricochet wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Papryco wrote:I have to say, I almost entirely dislike and suspect Wilgy for his game. His THM meta was being more helpful (although highly vague/random in that regard) than fluffing, but he has the habit to change his style, so it doesn't weigh in any way. The mentions that exist regarding confirmed baddies feel rotten; his sig suss'ing was the first real contribution he had in the first two Days and it now feels like spraypaint, considering he questioned sig suspicions and interactions with both zebra and LoRab. The LoRab connection culminates in him switching from LoRab on D3.5, very last second, without knowing that Golden compensated by recreating the four-way tie; it'd be very balls to the walls from him as her teamie, but together with everything else, it looks real bad.
Can you blame me? LoRab's name was being tossed around like crazy, I just thought Sig was ok with riding that boat considering he hadn't mentioned her before. If it helps negate a LoRab connection in your head, I was the one who broke the 3 way tie in favor of her lynch. If what you are implying is true, that means I broke the tie towards her death, with the plan in mind to break the tie again saving her. I just wanted to break the tie away from JJJ and FZ, no more, no less!

Oh. Well, noted, I guess. The tie was still far away from resolved, when you first broke the tie.

His civ and scum reads changed more frequent than underwear. His Dom votes are weaksauce. He went on and off in treating JJJ until he suddenly went into a really heavy, tense spat session with him end of D5. I still don't get how D7 makes him look "civvie": sure, it was pure self-defense and self-interest from a point onward, but that's, at best, not alignment indicative.
I wasn't here. I was pinged by Dom, but I still can't remember why.

Can't help you there. :shrug2:

I saw something of JJJ that triggered my radar heavily, that's all that happened there. D7 makes me look "civvie"? who stated that?

Mac, I think?

The only pause in my reads was picking up his claim that he had BTSC with LC on D2 and that he shared common distrust with him over DH. Thing is, that means DH only could have had BTSC with LC on D1, in order for LC to share his doubts with Wilgy a Day after; plus, Wilgy doesn't really starts to suss DH until way into D6 and D7. Finally, for a former LC chat partner, he missed voting on a crucial D6 for LC, which is, at best, very sloppy civvie investment from Wilgy. Then again, it doesn't inspire much belief that Wilgy's investment is civ, does it?
Agian, I wasn't here. Also, a majority of the players that I think had BTSC with LC was determined by indicators in the thread and LC's comment on whom to trust. There's a reason why he pointed out DH as the one LC defender who LC had no idea why.

Who do you think had BTSC with LC? Also, can you link me up with the post in which LC is confused by DH defending him, indicating it's not due to having had BTSC?
I understand why you see me as bad Papryco, but I'm not. I'm sorry my contributions have been weak, but It's for no reason other than presence.

regardless, I have the weekend off and should be able to play. I don't plan on defending myself or fighting for survival anymore while I'm alive, I'd much rather lynch a baddie.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Please, God, I'll start believing in you, just don't have DH actually be bad in this Champies.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

You don't care about Dom's quote? Is that really what you just said?

Yup, let's lynch MM tomorrow, followed by a swift lynch of DH please. Thank you.
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Post by S~V~S »

Ricochet wrote:
THIS^^^^

People who were told they couldn't vote were told they were allowed to reveal it. The bits in the rules about not revealing Night PM stuff is aimed at not revealing things about *other people* that you may learn by targeting them at night. If I could go back & tell them NOT to reveal it, I would. But once you let the cat out of the bag, it's hard to put him back in.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled carnage.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This game is definitely starting to divide into parties as we're winding down.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:My suspects:
Draconus
FZ.

Boomslang
Dom
DharmaHelper

Metalmarsh

Some old, some new. DH, I do have a bit of a bad feeling from your support out there, I'm sorry to say. Metalmarsh, a bit of a gut feel.
It was this one right here, that kinda served as the indicator, nor do I ever see indication of a DH-LC BTSC forming based on LC's discussions in the thread with him past this point.

The only two that I'm pretty dosh darn doodlin sure of chatting with the chatterbox are Mac and Bea. I also think LC would've mentioned something if this were not the case.
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:You don't care about Dom's quote? Is that really what you just said?

Yup, let's lynch MM tomorrow, followed by a swift lynch of DH please. Thank you.
Why are you advocating we lynch a neutral m8.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
THIS^^^^

People who were told they couldn't vote were told they were allowed to reveal it. The bits in the rules about not revealing Night PM stuff is aimed at not revealing things about *other people* that you may learn by targeting them at night. If I could go back & tell them NOT to reveal it, I would. But once you let the cat out of the bag, it's hard to put him back in.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled carnage.
Wasn't me :grin:
Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

or you, if MM flips neutral

linki: Ah, ok. But thing is, having BTSC with the chatterbox doesn't automatically imply the chatterbox cleared you of being a baddie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot would like to join your party. What will you do?
  • a) add him to your party.
    b) lynch that marmot now
    c) feed him to a bear
    d) use magic on him

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:

He's advocating lynching a baddie whose neutral claim he feels Dom broke apart.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Oh.

Well I think MM is neutral and would rather lynch Sorsha.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Thanks SVS for clearing that up.

MM, you seem to be admitting now that you are an Indy if checked and not a neutral as you claimed earlier. Why did you make such a big deal about not being indy but instead being neutral when you were indeed indy? The Intro to Mafia on the site even says there are three types of roles, civs, mafia and independents - not neutrals.

wow lots of linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:

Why are you advocating we lynch a baddie and his partner m8.
Fixed :beer:

Linki - Sweet Rico. If MM flips indy/neutral, lynch me. If MM flips bad, I must be distancing so lynch me. Or shit, wait, I'm Wilgy/Sorsha's teamie. Better lynch me.

Either way, can we lynch MM tomorrow? Thanks!

Linki - Yah DH because you "don't care" about what the role checker had to say.
Image Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DrWilgy wrote:
Draconus wrote:RIP Boomslang. I regret moving my vote.
It wasn't that he wasn't here to not move his vote, it's that he regretted moving it off of me and onto Boomslang. Why would Drac ditch credibility and go "Hey I'm following Mac" only to take it after the flip? It's a weird flip here. I think Drac knew what he was doing and was content with either result... but I'm reading his actions from the POV of an evil Sith Lord and that should be taken into account.
Don't go slinging shit around Dr. Weasel. As a matter of fact I did NOT have time to come back and change my vote. Read what I've had to say recently about being busy. I wasn't here for any of the 3-way tie bull shit and I couldn't make time for the thread until after Day had ended. I WAS WORKING MY ASS OFF.
FYI This was the last post I had time for that Day:
Draconus wrote:
Matt wrote:Mac and Drac (ha!) - Why are you voting Boomslang?

After looking through his ISO again, I firmly believe my theory is correct. On Days 4 and 5, Boom goes after Tranq, votes him first both days, and when Tranq dies, Boom says "I done messed up".
Why does Boom keep messing up? :shrug:
I also completely missed Matt's question which was directly after this post.
MATT: My answer to you is that MM is another red for me because of Dom's post.
DrWilgy wrote:Oh, also his buddying of you going into this phase seems odd as well. It's almost as if he has what he wants and is willing to just let you go bonkers with it.
The fuck does this even mean?
DrWilgy wrote:
Draconus wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Don't be coy Draconus there is a difference between me saying I think he has a point and you gargling his grapefruits.
:clap: Way to blow the situation out of proportion. For one, I wasn't saying that you saying he has a point makes you look bad... at all. In fact, I was only trying to get you to say Why you think he has a point. I don't agree with DH's interpretation of the Wilgy/Sorsha posts, but I agree with the conclusion. What I got out of Sorsha's response was that Wilgy caught his teammate off guard. My interpretation of Sorsha's reply: "Wait. Are you seriously busing me right now? I haven't done anything to you all game!"

Anyway, 2 can play at your game.
MacDougall wrote:DH and FZ are strong civ reads.

Bea
Wilgy
DH
FZ
Great way to give DH a reach-around handy while whispering "Who's a good civ?" into his ear. Ya fuckin' hypocrite. :mafia:

Also, the fact that you have Wilgy as dark green makes me uneasy. Having Sorsha as yellow and saying DH has a "good point" about her feels like distancing while getting the bus ready if necessary. :evileye:
And you don't think that we'd take that to BTSC?
You're right, you could have taken it to btsc. But I theorize that Sorsha read the thread before checking the btsc thread. If I haven't seen before it wouldn't be a theory for me.

Ugh. Linkitis from Hell. I've spent way too much time on these 2 posts already. Got to work now. BBL.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Why are you advocating we lynch a baddie and his partner m8.
Fixed :beer:

Linki - Sweet Rico. If MM flips indy/neutral, lynch me. If MM flips bad, I must be distancing so lynch me. Or shit, wait, I'm Wilgy/Sorsha's teamie. Better lynch me.

Either way, can we lynch MM tomorrow? Thanks!

Linki - Yah DH because you "don't care" about what the role checker had to say.
I don't care about that specific quote, no. I don't think it has any relevance.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Marmot would like to join your party. What will you do?
  • a) add him to your party.
    b) lynch that marmot now
    c) feed him to a bear
    d) use magic on him
MIKAMI
Your God is uhm... dead... and apparently been retconned into a civilian.

You are hereby given a new task by SAKUJO-ing the hell out of MM so we can get on with our Mafia.

DO IT
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Oh.

What do you make of MM claiming chocolate-addict man?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Oh.

I don't care.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It's true, chatting with chatterbox doesn't, but it's like I stated previous, I think LC's smart enough to pick up on some leads based on that role. I'll go back over Bea and see if there's anything that changes my mind though.

DH!! Sorsha and I aren't temmie's!

Linki: Drac, so why then... were you back in 20 min and your response was "WHOOPS! shouldn't have changed my vote!" instead of "Sorry I was l8 fam." I don't really think you regret not moving your vote, especially when that vote was placed on the pretense of "Mac told me so." Also, doesn't that make that a pretty weak theory?

Brb getting groceries
Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Draconus wrote:
Ricochet wrote:1) After Day 1, you posited that you were cursed in order to not get your D1 info out in the open properly (that you announced since N0). I don't think I remember you actually revealing what your D1 info would have been.
I didn't have any info, but I did say that I was going to give a reason for my vote WHEN I voted. That's why I was theorizing that I had been cursed at that point. Thanks for that, Boom -_- But apparently I never did give you a reason for my vote, Rico, and for that I am very sorry. It just totally slipped my mind after the fact. The reason I did vote for you was because you seemed to be in desperate want of attention. So much so that you were willing to flood the thread with what I perceived to be complete nonsense. It was all so distracting, that I couldn't really focus on anything else. So, instead of self-voting, I decided that I would vote for you. I switched my vote a couple of times, because I started to buy into the theory that you were attracting attention because you wanted to get votes. This theory bounced around in my head for quite some time before I finally shook it off and put my vote back on you. I'm sorry if this isn't a satisfying answer, but it really is all that I had at the time.
So wait, this were the thoughts you were preparing to write going into D1, before being cursed, or what? That was what I asked above, not why you lynched me. I wanted that, after all. :grin:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Oh.

I don't care.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I think it's obvious that Sorsha is bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote:I think it's obvious that Sorsha is bad.
Can you point out anything specific that makes it obvious she is bad?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:
I already....have?

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote:
juliets wrote:
I already....have?
Sorry, I must have read it and forgotten it. I'll go back through your posts.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Well, we can give it a go. It's not like I have any faith left in civvies (and by default, me) winning this game. With just zebra and LoRab out of the way, I find it near impossible to make head or tails of who is pushing cases genuinely and who is spinning them, the way discussions are carried out, tbh.

We can just as well give it a go with Wilgy. He drew Sorsha into the mislynch yesterDay.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Gotta get ready for work, town. In case MM/DH decide to kill me tonight and then WIFOM the shit out of you...
That quote above, is from a role checker. On day 6. AFTER Day/Night 5, when he was getting into it with MM. Just FYI

Peace
Image Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Ricochet wrote:
Draconus wrote:
So wait, this were the thoughts you were preparing to write going into D1, before being cursed, or what? That was what I asked above, not why you lynched me. I wanted that, after all. :grin:
Um. Yes. They are 1 and the same. I never said I had info to reveal. Never said I had a giant impressive case I wanted to present. I just got tired of sifting through your shit (no offense) and didn't feel like typing or reading too much more.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Draconus wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Um. Yes. They are 1 and the same. I never said I had info to reveal. Never said I had a giant impressive case I wanted to present. I just got tired of sifting through your shit (no offense) and didn't feel like typing or reading too much more.
Oh, ok, I never implied real info, I missued the word obviously in this context, I meant more like big reveal on "who you'd vote on" or something like that.

All clear now.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DrWilgy wrote: Linki: Drac, so why then... were you back in 20 min and your response was "WHOOPS! shouldn't have changed my vote!" instead of "Sorry I was l8 fam." I don't really think you regret not moving your vote, especially when that vote was placed on the pretense of "Mac told me so." Also, doesn't that make that a pretty weak theory?
You're trying really hard to make me a lynch candidate. I see you Wilgy. Timing was coincidental. I had just gotten settled in at home and was exhausted when I opened the thread to read the result. "Whoops" completely belittles the tone and attitude behind my post. I'm getting a bit too irritated to focus right now (not to mention I'm typing this post from the bathroom stall) So I'll end on this note: the one I really wanted to lynch, was you, Wilgy. My vote staying on Boom was unintentional. End of discussion for me.

Linki Rico: cool :) Sorry to leave you hanging with that.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Draconus wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: Linki: Drac, so why then... were you back in 20 min and your response was "WHOOPS! shouldn't have changed my vote!" instead of "Sorry I was l8 fam." I don't really think you regret not moving your vote, especially when that vote was placed on the pretense of "Mac told me so." Also, doesn't that make that a pretty weak theory?
You're trying really hard to make me a lynch candidate. I see you Wilgy. Timing was coincidental. I had just gotten settled in at home and was exhausted when I opened the thread to read the result. "Whoops" completely belittles the tone and attitude behind my post. I'm getting a bit too irritated to focus right now (not to mention I'm typing this post from the bathroom stall) So I'll end on this note: the one I really wanted to lynch, was you, Wilgy. My vote staying on Boom was unintentional. End of discussion for me.

:ponder:

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

@rico Draco went into lurk mode and I fell into too busy to do anything but fuck about mode. I back and lo and behold draco is pinging me again.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

Draconus wrote:
Buddy buddy buddy. Are you gonna offer rico a foot massage next?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Draconus wrote:

Drac... You missed something. I can't make you a lynch candidate.

Also, that's some shit. Your response wasn't "I should've been there" it was "whoops" I can't belittle something that had little content. If you really wanted to lynch me, why didn't you? Why did you follow Mac?

Also also, please acknowledge the fact that your theory is weak if you aren't going to respond to that.

Also also also, DH did you respond to my questions about Drac?
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:
Draconus wrote:

Drac... You missed something. I can't make you a lynch candidate.

Also, that's some shit. Your response wasn't "I should've been there" it was "whoops" I can't belittle something that had little content. If you really wanted to lynch me, why didn't you? Why did you follow Mac?

Also also, please acknowledge the fact that your theory is weak if you aren't going to respond to that.

Also also also, DH did you respond to my questions about Drac?
Which one was this? I've had a bunch of shit to respond to recently.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

This paragraph here along with recent events:
Wilgy wrote:Hey DH what do you think about Drac? why is it Sorsha and I that are on a temmie here? Drac's vote was weird enough, he followed Mac ditching credibility, and was here to post only moment's after the Boomslang flip. Also something that's weird, was his response: (I edited because the question mark was driving me bonkers)
Draconus wrote: RIP Boomslang. I regret moving my vote.
It wasn't that he wasn't here to not move his vote, it's that he regretted moving it off of me and onto Boomslang. Why would Drac ditch credibility and go "Hey I'm following Mac" only to take it after the flip? It's a weird flip here. I think Drac knew what he was doing and was content with either result... but I'm reading his actions from the POV of an evil Sith Lord and that should be taken into account.

Oh, also his buddying of you going into this phase seems odd as well. It's almost as if he has what he wants and is willing to just let you go bonkers with it.
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:This paragraph here along with recent events:
Wilgy wrote:Hey DH what do you think about Drac? why is it Sorsha and I that are on a temmie here? Drac's vote was weird enough, he followed Mac ditching credibility, and was here to post only moment's after the Boomslang flip. Also something that's weird, was his response: (I edited because the question mark was driving me bonkers)
Draconus wrote: RIP Boomslang. I regret moving my vote.

Oh, also his buddying of you going into this phase seems odd as well. It's almost as if he has what he wants and is willing to just let you go bonkers with it.
His buddying of me as I said earlier is in direct contrast to his earlier interactions with me, which I don't like. I also don't understand the "I unintentionally left my vote on Boomslang" thing. I'd put him in the middle of my list right now. I want to lynch Sorsha first.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Oh man, this FZ recap writing is breaking me up. Three ISO pages and only D3.5.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”