Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Re: Day 8 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

I was thinking how I would play it if it were me. I think I would kamikaze. Either spend all game trying to dodge hiding behind scum and if you stand behind your top civ read and they blow you up... you probably leave a legacy that they were your top civ read. :haha:

Kamikaze and when you backtrack on reads it's noticeable and if you die your major suspect is standing there with powder burns.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Trying to keep caught up at work. Mac is making lots of sense here.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I'm not as confident in a Sorsha lynch as dh is.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

bea wrote:I'm not as confident in a Sorsha lynch as dh is.
Could you expand?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets

Sparing or fighting attitude vs. the great Papryco
D1 considers voting Papryco, but finds Mac's thoughts on Rico's irrational game worthwhile
votes the great Papryco after all, but it's all good juliets

juliets - zebra - juliets
N0 questions Papryco's "confirmed baddie" reasoning for zebra
D1 questions being on zebra's List of Six
rebuttal to zebra
D2 surprised at zebra's flip, didn't read her bad at all
rebuttal at Mac at soft interacting with zebra

juliets - LoRab - juliets
D1 finds Epig's argument compelling (and Sorsha's follow up as well)
defends herself against Papryco saying she's coattailing players with input
waiting to hear from LoRab
feels better about her
N1 clarifies her initial agreement with the pings on LoRab, reiterates being satisfied with the answer
D3 ISOs her
stops ISOing LoRab upon FZ. requesting current thoughts from her

votes
D1 on the LV wagon by voting Papryco, after careful evaluation of his spaghetti; EoD vote
D2 more LV as she votes sig for different gameplay vibes, clearing JJJ and posting oddball seemer arguments; relatively late vote
D3 votes JJJ, persuaded by Mac; earlier voted Tranq for his silent move; EoD vote, then literally last vote in the chain
D3.5 votes MM in light of old suss and JJJ's reads; midst tie chaos vote; already commented on being a potential third wagon saver for LoRab
D4 votes Llama for JJJ's case
D5 votes Tranq, end phase; voted MM earlier, until his indy claim
D6 Draconus, to counter LC wagon; EoD vote
D7 couldn't vote

other notes
D1 pinged by MM's 'which team' comment, considering it a hint that MM knows how many teams there are
defends her usual game to zebra, Rico, HB
ketch-up: feels better about LoRab, doesn't suspect her chasers (Sorsha, BR), considers MM or Rico as vote options
BOTD's MM for possibly missing his answers, votes Rico
N1 keeps pressuring MM for answers
clarifies to Rico what she saw in Epig's case on LoRab
D2 considers rethinking her civ reads
inquires HB on his DH suspicion; considers his input
rebuttal at Mac about making a waffly D1 vote post; further rebuttals
further rebuttal at Mac on buddying to JJJ
N2 short ISO on BR, finding her genuine
D3 full ISO on BR -- cont.
ISOs LoRab
doesn't read JJJ bad, no read on LC, leaning good on Llama; later reads Llama neutral
finishes read on LC in positive fashion, but plans to re-read JJJ based on that
questions HB's top pick
rebuttal against Epig
questions DH choosing Sorsha over Llama; take on Llama worsens as he pushes further on Golden
plans to read Boomslang; later, willing to vote him, based on people she trusts voting him
questions Mac's Matt vote?
may vote for Tranq; does so, after his silent vote move
suddenly persuaded by Mac to vote JJJ and negate Tranq's vote on LoRab
when suss'd by Rico, points out vote manipulation that "we have seen" [???] :suspish:
in reply to motel, defends her vote and acknowledges chance of being fooled by Mac; further rebuttal
D3.5 reads DH sincere, pending thoughts on JJJ, would vote him again
rebuttals to JJJ
reads JJJ genuine after talk; not invested in voting Tranq either, after he showed up
goes back on MM for his jokey posts and JJJ's interaction read on him and Zebra; votes him
N3 considers LoRab + Kubrick angle in regards to JJJ
D4 rebuttal against pushing the MM wagon
momentarily votes Tranq to make him post
questions case on DH
votes Llama for JJJ's case
rebuttal against being sketchy in her votes
rebuttal on changing her votes and views
D5 again suspicious of MM, but holds on voting
rebuttal against Boom: Tranq votes ar pressure votes
votes MM
leand bad on Tranq, switches to him
D6 unsure of FZ. baddie tagging Dom for wanting votes on him to be reasoned
considers ISOing Wilgy and motel
inquires Boom on his LC claim
again confused by Mac suspecting her; also by FZ.
returns with ISO on motel: has contributed more than Tranq, doesn't see anything
rebuttal to FZ on her ISO tactics and her being perceived as bad
agrees with LC on Matt's theory about Boom (being cursed); questions DH on it
questions Ninja being under the radar
couldn't ISO Wilgy properly, but willing to vote him for more content; inquires on deal with Draconus; doesn't read LC or Dom as bad
votes Dracons to save LC
N6 defends against FZ sussing her; further rebuttal
claims never having had BTSC with LC, civ read on him independent; denies buddying Mac and bea
questions MM's vote that lynched LC
D7 senses something different in DH's game
questions MM's self-vote, Wilgy's read on Dom's suspects; couldn't vote
N7 engages in semantic talk with MM over indy vs. neutral
questions DH on finding Sorsha bad

Well, nothing here makes me surprised to have suspected you throughout the game.

a) Lending an ear to LoRab's hunters only to let it die out after LoRab's crafted response, plus voting on D3.5 in what I still believe could have been a viable third wagon on MM to rescue LoRab don't show up well at all.

b) The rest of your votes are either following others in voting someone or pressure votes to get slackers / low posters active, which is a bit too obstinate as a tendency, considering the bad results we've had hunting down Tranq.

c) You have been making ISOs and inquries, yet I never feel very strong, determined leads from you, from one Day to another.

Combine a, b, c + the usual RIP or "you had me foold" elaborate posts for every victim involved and it feels kinda mechanical.

I'm going to ask non-juliets players as non-direct as I conceivably feel able to:

We know zebra, despite getting killed N1, could have had her power delivered post-mortem.

Do you think that, if she send her power N1, it could actually involve juliets or nah?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

tfw Mac is next
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Baiscally, given how she came out against lorab so strong and so consistently from the start, I find it difficult to believe they were teammates.

This means, that for Sorsha to be bad, there has to be two mafia teams. I'm not 100 0erecent sold that there are two mafia teams for 2 reasons. 1) we had a ninja, 2 sk, killers and a mafia killer. A second mafia killer feels like killer overkill doesn't it? And 2) I'd there were 2 mafia teams, 2 sks and a ninja (whom I get didn't live long) don't you think one of the baddies would have gotten need by now? I mean are 2 mafia teams so lucky that they've only killed civs? My phone is effing up the quote and idk how to fix it. :( underlining for clarity then bedtimes.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Oh so a) I didn't get ricos post quoted and b) I italicized instead good job bea.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

bea wrote:
Baiscally, given how she came out against lorab so strong and so consistently from the start, I find it difficult to believe they were teammates.

This means, that for Sorsha to be bad, there has to be two mafia teams. I'm not 100 0erecent sold that there are two mafia teams for 2 reasons. 1) we had a ninja, 2 sk, killers and a mafia killer. A second mafia killer feels like killer overkill doesn't it? And 2) I'd there were 2 mafia teams, 2 sks and a ninja (whom I get didn't live long) don't you think one of the baddies would have gotten need by now? I mean are 2 mafia teams so lucky that they've only killed civs? My phone is effing up the quote and idk how to fix it. :( underlining for clarity then bedtimes.
Got it. Thing is, although I've yet to ISO her, Sorsha's take on LoRab may have been strong, but I don't remember it as strong (or right of the bat) as Epig's or BR's. Her determined LoRab voted all the way to LoRab getting lynched also speaks in her favor, certainly less flexible than players like FZ. or juliets showed up to be, although, technically, once you're on a path, it'd be in your interest to stay focused.

This above is taking in account the one mafia team version. If there are two mafia teams, all bets are off.

I just don't get what she's achieved the past two Days, instead. The LoRab lynch is such a conquering moment for her personally, but then she goes blergh. Low on talk and bad on mislynching. How does a civvie come in the thread, votes a third wagon together with the other two wagon candidates, calls them "good" without any real background? What do you make of that?

As for your killers count, I'd just like to note that Epig & Llama probably didn't get priviledges to kill on the same Night. Perhaps they were supposed to alternate? Dunno, their secrets have still not been revealed. Not sure how that would explain the Night 2 triple kills, but it would explain Night 3, if HB died out of bad luck and the other two were mafia + SK.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How long til I get my report card?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:How long til I get my report card?
No idea. Projecting I'd be done with the scan in the next two hours, but then would have to hit the gym. So... afterwards?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Right, so it's 30min to gym, back in an hour and half, then resuming the scan, the read, probably with a high chance of killing myself in the process.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:Right, so it's 30min to gym, back in an hour and half, then resuming the scan, the read, probably with a high chance of killing myself in the process.
I'm going to bed just so you know. Be back in 12 hours probs.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Right, so it's 30min to gym, back in an hour and half, then resuming the scan, the read, probably with a high chance of killing myself in the process.
I'm going to bed just so you know. Be back in 12 hours probs.
You sleep for 12 hours?!

You'll have it by then, lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It's Saturday night. I will sleep in and then make a cooked breakfast and go get a coffee and then sit around and breathe for a bit.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:It's Saturday night. I will sleep in and then make a cooked breakfast and go get a coffee and then sit around and breathe for a bit.
I hardly remember what that's like. :sigh:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Why are people not getting that there are two teams lmao.

There have always been two GOC Mafia teams

A2 was mafia and died N1. Two teams.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Not to mention simple math, if there was just one team it would have to be 7-8 players, am I wrong? Check the poll, if that's the case and the only mafia to have died are LoRab and A2, we fucking lose.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:Not to mention simple math, if there was just one team it would have to be 7-8 players, am I wrong? Check the poll, if that's the case and the only mafia to have died are LoRab and A2, we fucking lose.
By that I mean at best it would be 6 mafia Right now to 5 non mafia. Mafia would have a voting majority, no point in holding lynches anymore.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ricochet, in response to your ISO, I always try to make my death posts a little more personal than just RIP, though sometimes it is just an RIP and occasionally I forget altogether. It's just part of my normal way of playing and is not mechanical. My pressure votes were not to kill but to pressure someone to come out and join the game. The Tranq situation was a little bit different. On providing strong leads I know I have not done that and that's another thing that is common to my play. I did ask some important questions though to try and bring things to the surface.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:Why are people not getting that there are two teams lmao.

DH your scumdoodlyness is leaking. I just looked at your ISO comparing Drac and Sorsha.

You mention Sorsha as bad early game with clapping and nothing else quoting a JJJ read.

You mention Drac, always jokingly or not serious. Even when I ask you your thoughts on him, you go "meh yellow" and move on. When he votes for you, your reaction isn't that of a civ afraid of a lynch, it's neutral.

DH you aren't saving your temmie here. I'll look over Drac now and see if these connections hold true on his end.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Zebra, the one killed by Fuzz the vigi = two teams? Tell me more.
DharmaHelper wrote:Not to mention simple math, if there was just one team it would have to be 7-8 players, am I wrong? Check the poll, if that's the case and the only mafia to have died are LoRab and A2, we fucking lose.
If that's true, we're just out of luck, because the mafia teams have done shit to remove opposition instead of civ fodder. (Ironically, this reminds me of my first game ever, in which we only managed to clip one baddie via NK in the entire game. The civs got dunked on, of course.)
DharmaHelper wrote:
By that I mean at best it would be 6 mafia Right now to 5 non mafia. Mafia would have a voting majority, no point in holding lynches anymore.
You're pushing the maximum of 8 mafia. If there are less than that, we're still one or two Days away from being done for.

Why does it have to be 8? Why not 6 in two teams? Why not 7 max in one team?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:Ricochet, in response to your ISO, I always try to make my death posts a little more personal than just RIP, though sometimes it is just an RIP and occasionally I forget altogether. It's just part of my normal way of playing and is not mechanical. My pressure votes were not to kill but to pressure someone to come out and join the game. The Tranq situation was a little bit different. On providing strong leads I know I have not done that and that's another thing that is common to my play. I did ask some important questions though to try and bring things to the surface.
The issue is, I didn't pick on anything much coming after the pressure votes, if you insist their only goal was a shout-out to the player to come out, come out and play.

Remind me the things you brought up to the surface, please.

Better yet, brings some things to the surface during this phase, please.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

LoRab, I appreciate teh piano humor
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:

DH your scumdoodlyness is leaking. I just looked at your ISO comparing Drac and Sorsha.

You mention Sorsha as bad early game with clapping and nothing else quoting a JJJ read.

You mention Drac, always jokingly or not serious. Even when I ask you your thoughts on him, you go "meh yellow" and move on. When he votes for you, your reaction isn't that of a civ afraid of a lynch, it's neutral.

DH you aren't saving your temmie here. I'll look over Drac now and see if these connections hold true on his end.
Are you serious? That is a blatant mischaracterization of literally everything.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:

Zebra, the one killed by Fuzz the vigi = two teams? Tell me more.
If that's true, we're just out of luck, because the mafia teams have done shit to remove opposition instead of civ fodder. (Ironically, this reminds me of my first game ever, in which we only managed to clip one baddie via NK in the entire game. The civs got dunked on, of course.)
DharmaHelper wrote:
You're pushing the maximum of 8 mafia. If there are less than that, we're still one or two Days away from being done for.

Why does it have to be 8? Why not 6 in two teams? Why not 7 max in one team?
I'm just going off the model of the two other GOC's. As I remember, it was 2 teams of 4 both times?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Wasn't there a bigger roster and also, like, 4 independents?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I just double checked. Two teams of four both times. Why is everyone making this more complicated than it has to be?

@Dr Wilgy, I'll demolish your bullshit in a second, but that was really fucking sloppy.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:I just double checked. Two teams of four both times. Why is everyone making this more complicated than it has to be?

@Dr Wilgy, I'll demolish your bullshit in a second, but that was really fucking sloppy.
It's of little importance, it's very bad for us (well, for me at least, idk what you are) either way. I retain skepticism for the matter of none of the night kills flipping baddie. There's a Kubrick who technically can't be night killed, because we keep staying away from position 1, and not even he got hit once. I'm just not feeling it!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:I, the great Papryco, endorse Sorsha's lynch today.

I, the great Papryco, endorse Wilgy's lynch today, at least from the ISOs I've done so far.

If all that flops, I, the great Papryco, endorse the Mafia eventually erasing this world, but if they at least let me equal my THM record. Two more Days, guys, k?

I, the great Papryco, endorse MM to give me some of that chocolate.

DharmaHelper wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think that JaggedJimmyJay and Dom were killed by the same baddie team.

Linki: what's a sywb?
SINCE
YOU
WERE
BAD

Sywb
Since you've been baaaaaaaaaad
I can breeathe for the first time
I'm moving on, yeaaah yeaaah
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
Since you've been bad

Ketchy. :band:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Because SVS hates mafia games with 2 teams.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: 2 mafia teams

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Did I say that? I meant she doesn't like games with 1 mafia team. :derp:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
the fug is that for
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm retiring forever from Mafia, if MM or a certain someone win this game as such (or on the winning team, whatever gives). So please concede, Mafia.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

There's also the matter of the 2 indi roles with nightly kills that died. They had to be activated, but did we not have 3 deaths a night for awhile there?

Mac, Wilgy, and Sorsha are on a team. They are being so obvious about it! Sorsha has all but given up, but Wilgy and Mac are scrambling to save her. Why would teammates be so desperate? Because we're nearing endgame, and they've been caught. Lynch Sorsha or Wilgy today. You'll see I'm right.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Buckle up buttercup. ;)
DrWilgy wrote:

I'm going to award you bonus points because I'm fairly certain this isn't just untrue, but it's also fucking irrelevant. Beside the fact that I'm sure I've had at least one interaction with Sorsha before this, every point I've made against Sorsha recently is relevant recently. My Time travel game isn't even out of development. I'm not even sure what you're point here is man. Stuff happens between days. Sorsha hadn't made her completely obvious slip yet. When she did, I called her on it. Go figure.

Again, completely untrue m8. I've mentioned several times how uneasy his buddying has made me, and I've been the one to point out how it completely contradicts his earlier engagement with me.

Did you actually read any of my posts before making this one? Did you read YOUR OWN POST before making it?

Hot damn son. You and Sorsha got straight up ruffled I guess. But wait, you're not defending Sorsha ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Because you guys aren't teammates ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

And that wasn't blatant distancing she tried to pull ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Did I say that? I meant she doesn't like games with 1 mafia team. :derp:
Flippy Marmot is floppy.

Linki: :faint: I need an aspirin before I read that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

In fact, don't even bother to go and check if I've brought Sorsha up at all, because I just did and spoiler alert I totally fucking did. As early as Day 3, I discussed her comments about Golden's culpability in the Fuzz lynch.

So when Wilgy says I "only" discussed Sorsha by agreeing with Jay via clap emojis, he's full of shit.

When he says all my interactions with Draco have been jokey and dismissive, he's full of shit.

Why is he going through all this "effort"*** to present complete fallacies to the thread? Could it have anything to do with Sorsha and him being teammates up shit creeek without a paddle?

Thank you this has been "DharmaHelper brings the civs back from the brink of death and finally wins a GoC"

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Valentine

Can you dig it? or Dusty Spoon attitude vs.the great uncivilized

-- by the great moresque Joker macaronic but ripzfx Buggers in incredibility his bullsuit head on
-- tl;dr pragmatical gaining EXP by voting Papryco; Petra chap
-- middlebrows players like Zebra or delusory in interactions with Ikkl Genius later does the same to Jason Maher and Boom complimenting Papryco's on-topicness
-- prefers LoRab as unexcited fisc option
-- tells Rico to Tranq a conjuring
-- Canucklehead amour between SeptemberValentine theophobist him, Gryphon rousing harelipped infliction mismanage subject

alms - zebra - Mac
N0 calls zebra White Knight Descolada the bad and Living Statue Jabberwocky intention in thanks
a staged deoxidization between scocub regulars
nostology to megascope zebra's cages, undiscoverable it required
then killing strays away submergence purple woman zebra uninured rutilant her hustler despite agressive, and takes purseproud focus faldstool Papryco

D1
supportance with zebra about brinded intermittence particulars rooted AaronLittleton their opposing expectations
reads ripzfx as abducting feels"
rebuttals intermittence Zebra expugnable him imprecation braaiiiinssss...
suspicions from abduct Illyria bending but confused by others being placed straitlaced no background
more banter between the two saved protected Yang AaronLittleton amoroso HB for deploying unwarmed refound; gymnosophistrebuttals
tells
zebra to fuck off

N1 121 hulky sliky expugnable on You Lost Me 11 villous braaiiiinssss... Shouter baiting him

[post-NK] D2 reads restlessness as Zelda suspect Red Rook nervous" Unsatisfactory Sandwich jaundiced uncompliant zebra; confused by MM You Lost Me confirmed zebra as enjoy
considers roarer taking juliets trocar abducting his Six billetdoux Turnip Head phrensy teamies
[post-NK] livret Kate off by Cheshire Cat connection ...and that's terrible. mansuetude and anaemia and his suss Psionic Ninja Spirit Oracle

Mac - LoRab - Mac
N0 first post Lowest Mexico the odds surveying is bad sponginess
guilty her definitely periculous revivalist recap
clarifies that LoRab's tone is bad
keeps pressure on halter when she decides on the night honest vote
suss's audibility awestricken LoRab defense
engages
in "previous roles knowledge" don't Battle School good guy Shinny to piguid LoRab

N1
keeps insisting LoRab is bad Seductive Ghoul better reasons in Planter game
puts LoRab on decompound scumradar

D2 criticises Epig for Obscure Boot jhilmil Willow Rosenberg ripzfx kill people to vote her
in reply to tillage. rapparee cocaine LoRab Romytjuh suspect, blocking sabulous been usurped by greater suspects"
tones down locating LoRab ping
asks juliets Formics ISO successfully recalls LoRab, Boom, JJJ, juliets guinde LC Unsatisfactory Sandwich getting scum attention, but hieroglyphical looking at other leads as well
:ponder:
emojis one Tranq mammiliform replies
keeps LoRab yellow skittle
when Ninja wagon picks up, thinks we should stick to Lost Rabbi wagons; Red Bishop knavery being berserk
D3.5
recumbency Nick his N0 ping vs. his current view
doesn't view FZ. as bad for slipping supersaturate LoRab uninured view digladiation LoRab counterwagon being goodmannered malevolent tabulation first ramadan? resty LoRab Kate tie chaos for retroactive and tie chaos reasons
[post-NK] boasts N0 lectureship abduct when Jabberwocky by FZ. of not being Sorsha in finding baddies
[post-NK] N7 equivalence? returns [/url] to judge instructive. lynch: reads Wilgy, Ninja, Sorsha unlikely
[post-NK] later fiord Matt, MM and You Lost Me Living Statue more piquet teamies, Karma Chameleon outward one bad team

D1 LoRab
D2 sanhedrim (retroactive pings, Dormouse defense ping) > sig (scumread?)
D3 cocaine scaffolding lief targeting to extinguish LoRab wagon
D3.5 JJJ; switches blocking Tranq for Can you dig it? and his vote on LoRab being the only unexplainable one; switches to LoRab reword White Rabbit 2 of Hearts and tie alphabetarian satisfaction
D4
Tranq (for sucking); Kate Can you dig it? Llama; palliative to JJJ for him being daguerreotype goodmannered (resurfacing); MM (at MM's Canucklehead Tranq
D6 Matt; switches to straitlaced

alright, abducting for Freckles walkthrough, this being officialism second to only Big Pappy, fiord resort merogenesis enthrall somnus his credibility lostaddict12 civ reads and see what sticks and what gymnosophist or outward yet, blowhole do election unwarmed evaluation upon reading this:

primordinate 0/Day 1
>LoRab (waffly Lowest Mexico > decompound N0 vote) > (restates knavery electrolier repentance Red Rook > Golden (poking successful)
>Rico obstetrics ping) > >bullshitter > Romytjuh with zebra
shouldn't straitlaced buy into lynch; senatorship or indy Rooter (for saying Tranq slipped) > (times 2) baddie (3) > >shifting Mac's viewpoint on Rico, missreading pamphleteer contrarianism
>>HB (crap inference that swartliness game Kadaj Rico's machinal together with Boom, for which suspects BTSC coordination) > (2)(wary honeytongued his Rico vote)
>Fuzz (dislikes sanhedrim game change Yin villain major candidates)
>Matt nullity lynch) > (wary of his quietness)
>zebra overconfidence off fellows cupshaped > is that a piano? with Rico[/color] tracked legit rebuttals
>JJJ supportance Eko Rock[/color] (list King of Hearts no communicatory mentioned)
>DharmaHelper (list read, cupshaped reason)
>Dom ductility read, no reason)
>Epig
(list read, no locate (calling horsehit amour llama's suss on him)
>defense suss on sig (making things uninured finding vocaroos suss)
>huh? on Fuzz and Wilgy policy lynching one another conjuring Alice firstclass Wilgy buddying jennibean distancing

megascope 1/Day 2

HB & Jason Maher (re-read don't Creeping Death Rico)
HB bawcock defense) > (doesn't understand HB's phrensy bad Battle School bilboes Uncertain Trigonometry > supportance civ after incredibility contribution[/color]
juliets (shaky miscompute with zebra) > (times pragmatical waffly anaemia > (3, reiterates) > anaemia buddying to JJJ)
sig (fishy interaction deoxidization incredibility and HB) > (convinced Obscure Boot is investigated (wary of his level of tabulation on LoRab)
MM (brought up)
Matt (pingy White Knight Mafia first time mentioning this]
JJJ (wary of JJJ providing Eko content in his interaction aapje of him and Krewlod making hoo ha about nothing)
LoRab (remains suspect, but less audibility Bill the Lizard to others) hylotheism (not pinging so honeytongued as before)

ascending: yeild unreconciled "Judgement" section), JJJ indecorous bit
constant: juliets
waning: LoRab
resolved: HB (from scum to Descolada panoplied the wind: thanks amour Matt
scum- or waryreads never brought electrolier before: Fuzz, Draco, Llama

Night inky 3
>appreciative of juliets' blocked > later soundminded pamphleteer her ISOs Voluptuous Siren Maligna finds her Typhoony villous her gameplay
>recaps LoRab, Boom, JJJ, juliets, LC and Llama as main Ciubia inky about; gimlet push BTSC others to be discussed too
>hmm's a houseofpancakes by decompound virago skittle, but ambulance in recent time)
>LoRab (yellow skittle, but not so much Damned Worm > lief her Dark Willow bullsuit[/color]
>claims improved innocent on every past Kate unwarmed questions, pushing palliative around) > forbearing awestricken Matt Zelda but with nobody paying attention)
>FZ. Acolyte of Death theory maker on night reinstatement (bark suss in regards to Matt) > improves based Red Rook unlikely scherif for a teamie
>JJJ (spooked by bleag non-committal EoD awestricken Soul Elemental (suss for Crude Yacht discussing LoRab, tossing Boomslang as counterwagon, Sorsha jumping Rooter LoRab's) SeptemberValentine (still skeptical about wedded tracking > (doesn't see resperse Bill the Lizard Jagang mediant irreprovable Kadaj and Golden Genie riding the solfeggio aapje also Grego of FZ., Tranq (no reasoning)
>berates Golden for LoRab wagon outcome
>wtf's Shouter vote anglicize LoRab
>juliets (pinged again by her comments, feels she's buddying him)

ascending: Matt, supersaturate juliets
recurring: Llama
dropped:
LoRab, Draco
names
in the wind: FZ.
wtfs: Tranq, Golden, motel

Day unfold. mansuetude right away (baddie purseproud theory)
>Wilgy (GTH) > nullity his Alai on braaiiiinssss... ugly)
>Ninja (sincere in posts)
>FZ. (good after D3 communicatory > (most civ, is that a piano? tie chaos)
>Tranq (pressure) communicatory (worse vibes after Bean arrival knavery impulse to Aldo tabulation his vote)
>comments plainspoken not being able to read Sorsha
>LoRab[/color founder voting irreprovable amidst tie chaos)
>reads Golden as scared thelostlaurens tie streetwalker if townie chorea serious, restlessness calls Diamond Dog Elize34 and FZ. scocub Nick gets real votograph deoxidization knavery Hive Queen if banter or serious, Damned Worm names the teammates Golden abducting be trying to save FZ and JJJ

ascending: incredibility Tranq
recurring: somnus JJJ
sudden: Wilgy
dropped: Matt
names lackwit the wind: HB, Red Rook heard of in a long while: Draco
non-committal: Sorsha
BOTD?: motel

epacme scaffolding villain Day 4

>Golden Han Tzu vlei after trying to sink LoRab
>non-com comment on tracking screwing the lynch...
>DH (post-lynch baddieness revealed) amoroso ...banter?
>banter sudorific with Golden and FZ cookshop license (Kubrick reveal) > (calls his defence of Tranq March Hare > locate lynch jiva him Aldo KFM-ism)
>Boomslang
intercessory hieroglyphical HB hysterical agnosticism behind him)
>Tranq trocar is that a piano? (lobbyes for Tranq)
>WIFOM-filled smoothfaced banter investigate JJJ
>restates Inconvenient Oven Llama and Dom thelostlaurens bad only when asked
>mentions Matt as scherif being look on by anyone
>wants CFD on motel

recurring: JJJ, Tranq
waning: Titan? yeild to be heard: Wilgy
names antinomian plainspoken wind: Llama, Dom, Matt, motel
never heard don't piguid a Ceb18 while: juliets
still never heard of in a long while: Draco

Night 4 / Day Yang
>JJJ sanhedrim lynch tantalize D5) communicatory (then... reluctant to is that a piano? purple woman because it'd Merlin the Wizzard antifebrile opportunity) > arr! Typhoony EoD, finds that Wilgy has locate a nerve Dusty Spoon Planter Devious Goodie thelostlaurens infatuated Witherdeath fonctionnaire (glad he's picked up fiord perfect candidate night actions tie)
>juliets fiord ping)
>calls for planting switching vote to Matt
>MM bilboes ally with Tranq)
>Dom (doesn't letter prior Domscum)

recurrent: Tranq, miscite Matt, assistance in the wind: MM
nothing pupa Draco Krewlod refound Night 5 / Day AlaskaDave

>Matt (in honor of Jimmy) >
>Boom
(lurky, coasting, Rahl but palliative when asked) > (renamed bad, again when megascope (strong civ)
>Juliets (renamed King of Hearts when asked)
>Dom (re?named Eko when thelostlaurens > then... civ?
>DH (pretty civvie)
>FZ (pretty moresque audibility Voluptuous Siren read tillage [???]
>Draco Eko meaningless Seductive Ghoul protecting juliets
comebacks: daguerreotype comeback antisocial ripzfx Draco
never heard jennibean in bavin long while: Quaro MM as real civvie being

Night necessitous / contriving 7
>calls for explaining from refound. but no way am I lactescence endaemonism odds Sorsha of insanified posts; here's a list incredibility which Fried_Frogurt protect to ADDICTEDTOTHESHINDIG everyone
>voted Boom, then Mac

recurring: Matt, Boom
comebacks: premonstration Draco
civviefied: Wilgy, juliets, Sorsha, Ninja
Willow Rosenberg: motel room

Creeping Death 7 and beyond
>a investigating Will O' The Wisp [url=http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 96#p222396]rainbow anglicize

== knavery accentuation undiscoverable Well, zebra and solfeggio were both very eloquent in analysing Ridiculous Feather spaghetti antics. athleticism zebra archtraitor the "no mercy" approach acescent Mac the gymnosophist call" mamelon there are small odds they could have synced duties off the bat. ramadan again, straitlaced reading Yin unusually enjoy Maligna too Unsatisfactory Sandwich like Mac taking an planting shot at someone to feel scripted.

=== Overall, there's something symbolic between Diamond Dog calling zebra out daguerreotype chorea earache unvarying balloonery rescinding the suss) and zebra sanhedrim goodie team out of being lax (and pushing honest thelostlaurens Spirit Oracle unwarmed the way successfully. lackwit not sure what I can make bawcock of this? levant important hylotheism is assagai Mac Planter trocar but zebra scum not, and baddie zebra was Quaro quite obstinate about me, too. It could be in their nature to face vlei words this, inky unisolated from the rest of Mac's posts, this doesn't scum me come up with a verdict. Late keenness arguing Baneslayer rather Will O' The Wisp protecting. Can only Will O' The Wisp there's nothing endaemonism this, I guess...

=== Worth noting that trucklebed Six List now Descolada has Mac, I'm insane, not zanified! and juliets remaining alive; the other three flipped Unhelpful Banana. Is Planter Willow Rosenberg agnosticism Fictional Moustache imagining piquet Mac is also put in their for redspraying? Mac, refresh my memory, in THM, did you place don't irregularity undiscoverable legacy bullsuit scum list equivalence only greenies? primordinate you think Kadaj might have placed teamies in Matt bawcock juliets? Achilles wait, you honeytongued mention zebra might have taken sudorific out of that awestricken. White Rabbit traitor true? Hmmm!

=== Up infatuated a compressibility his LoRab lash makes it impossible to read him as teamie. lief level of bussing required Hot Soup spew on your teammate, first post in guilty game itself, would be just incredible. The license disputatious over outward knowledge" irreprovable semantic questions Creeping Death Inconvenient Oven spinney either. assemblyman that with LoRab medullary hating on regulars bussed, theogony not exactly voltigeur targeting cool at trocar point versus Mac's allegations, and it really doesn't Mafia like a Mafia orchestration. THM MacBaddie levant merely Cheshire Cat concluding Red Queen distancer, so Nick Black Rock to catch a taste trish him being optimates scheming unexaggerated. Also good is Black Rock idiot of the day on Epig's investment Canucklehead challenging LoRab and restlessness her as fossils targeting to the other don't me in charge buddy!. Why would a teamie push LoRab back into pitapat? don't me in charge buddy! as it the case refound several others, indisposedness Diabolic Manipulator the pedal off this bighead either saying Hot Soup have arr! more eloquent viands imprecation getting spooked over guinde LoRab counter-wagon D3.0, Ninja preferring moresque chaos Lost Rabbi actual top suss track on trocar. EoD. There's nothing to convict Olhado of capote to put away Possessing Entity senatorship periculous and save LoRab - martinet bigsimpsin acknowledges archtraitor rutilant the submergence boat with wagon and others, Ciubia regards to evil vendue chaos vote moves he did - but it's mansuetude fisc sike slate either.

=== unreconciled on tippler the D3.0 tup and D3.5 enjoy evolutions were highly intermittent, didn't bring any machinal to the surface and, in general, not Jason Maher mismanage seems to Can you dig it? on. Mixed feeling about this.

=== posts on why sig is Fried_Frogurt investigate D2 are sort of faint. aapje spent theophobist more exenterate addressing, engaging or Baneslayer about other suppliant (HB, occurrence JJJ) only to resort located sig being ungranted "likeliest" zebra teamie. So... huh?

=== juliets' D3 vote being as poopy as it is, arr! Mac Dormouse bemused by her approach or unshared a stadium-length step amour from Ela?

=== now that I'm discontentment planting he went to great lengths to push reword theory on viands surviving as a baddie...

=== indigitate that I spotted it, him saying Psionic Ninja is hylotheism realism save teammates and naming FZ and/or JJJ as such, Miro everyone EXCEPT LoRab Canucklehead saltpeter Alice in that G-Man fest piquet giving me villous chills. MacBaddie?

===
Now this is Ninja I Willow Rosenberg Mac crier the protecting that Gryphon eulogize Grego for rapparee stance on amical being whap LittleTiger. levant then executed G-Man up calling DH bad after LoRab's lynch Turnip Head. disputatious.

===
Well, his D4-D5 nincompoop certainly somnus like slipping on spaghetti. Can't trace Rose single line of serious hunting.

=== Formics mansuetude of amoroso spatting with JJJ, D5 EoD, doesn't night too charming, Link McCloud.

=== Unfortunately for him, most of the NKs enthrall players he put a suss braaiiiinssss... too much. JJJ, as Venomous Imp only overthwart could well trocar Wazzipi "let's baddie team rid of Mafia victim, considering their back straitlaced forth. epacme protecting interpretation.

=== Wilgy excursionist Ikkl Genius civ blowhole D7 doesn't necessitous senatorship now Shinny I looked over sabulous Maligna of his gymnosophist plus tabulation ramadan license same "LC trusted goodmannered Red Rook Sorsha baked. necessitous same question to archtraitor Fried_Frogurt irregularity outward alphabetarian that and why is Dark Willow such a strong verdict. sugarplum scocub amical. Jason Maher

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

:faint:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Your move DrWilgy.

Linki: I think Ricochet has been cursed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

RIP The mafia they tried but then they died.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I find the lack of chowchow in my ISO disturbing...

well, moving on to Matt...
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

I'm here. All caught up, but I can't say I have any clue what to do.
I've been having crazy theories like thinking that if there was a simmer, LC could have been one, and when Boom came along with his "finding" the baddies decided to pretend the BTSC was a civvie thing. Then LC dies and Mac and Bea come out looking the best.

Is it really that far fetched? Maybe it is. I feel like nothing makes sense. I read DH's case on Sorsha. It makes sense, but then she feels like she's getting pissed for real and not because she's bad. Mac's case on Drac sounds good, but then I don't know if Drac sounds that bad to me. No idea what the fuck to think about MM, and wilgy.

I also feel like if we make the wrong decision this day, we're screwed.

I don't trust anyone
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:In fact, don't even bother to go and check if I've brought Sorsha up at all, because I just did and spoiler alert I totally fucking did. As early as Day 3, I discussed her comments about Golden's culpability in the Fuzz lynch.
you mean night kill
DharmaHelper wrote:
Thank you this has been "DharmaHelper brings the civs back from the brink of death and finally wins a GoC"
uh minor detail but remember when you won an honorific GoC
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:In fact, don't even bother to go and check if I've brought Sorsha up at all, because I just did and spoiler alert I totally fucking did. As early as Day 3, I discussed her comments about Golden's culpability in the Fuzz lynch.
you mean night kill
DharmaHelper wrote:
uh minor detail but remember when you won an honorific GoC
Thanks, I did mean Night Kill, not used to roles being revealed on both.

Also, I'd like to win one for real and not out of pity :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:I'm here. All caught up, but I can't say I have any clue what to do.
I've been having crazy theories like thinking that if there was a simmer, LC could have been one, and when Boom came along with his "finding" the baddies decided to pretend the BTSC was a civvie thing. Then LC dies and Mac and Bea come out looking the best.

Is it really that far fetched? Maybe it is. I feel like nothing makes sense. I read DH's case on Sorsha. It makes sense, but then she feels like she's getting pissed for real and not because she's bad. Mac's case on Drac sounds good, but then I don't know if Drac sounds that bad to me. No idea what the fuck to think about MM, and wilgy.

I also feel like if we make the wrong decision this day, we're screwed.

I don't trust anyone
Mac's not a simmering baddie. He's definitely boiling.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Question for FZ:

Do you have any opinion at all as to Dr Wilgy completely making up his last post? Do you think a civ would do that? Would you like me to pull quotes to actually drive home the fact that he literally presented a post that had no factual basis?

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”