a2thezebra
10%
DFaraday
30%
indiglo
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I'm not playing but I'm actually here tho (non-players)
60%

Total votes: 10
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 256

Re: [DAY 2] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by a2thezebra »

*if he were bad

tee hee
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Boulders
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Boulders »

ekeknat wrote:as far as me and typhoony's votes being placed at the same time... lol, I think if we were both baddies we would probably be a bit less conspicuous about voting and posting pretty much the exact same thing about a minute apart.
or you are new at the game and didn't think we would notice, if I could change my vote it would be to you because it is so obvious what you are trying to pull
- Boulders Spinoza, 1669
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 13

Post by sig »

So Eke you are policy lynching since Boulder is annoying you!? I don't like this at all seems like a good scum reason to vote especially since you said you think he town. Right know I'm not liking Ekeknat or Zebra, for the phase I'll vote for eke.

I'm against the SVS lynch she seems civvie to me.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'll most likely vote for*
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Also, I'm not insinuating that you and Typhoony are teammates, but both of those votes are shady as hell.

linki - Interesting, sig why do you have a problem with ekenat's policy lynch vote yet you failed to mention Typhoony's which in my opinion looks worse?
Boulders

Post by Boulders »

sig wrote:So Eke you are policy lynching since Boulder is annoying you!? I don't like this at all seems like a good scum reason to vote especially since you said you think he town. Right know I'm not liking Ekeknat or Zebra, for the phase I'll vote for eke.

I'm against the SVS lynch she seems civvie to me.
no he isn't annoyed he's obviously just taking advantage of the fact that others might also be annoyed like he supposedly is and wants me lynched so things are more easy sailing for him
- Boulders Spinoza, 1669
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ekeknat wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
S~V~S wrote:lol
Delightful timing as always, S~V~S. Came to laugh at my vote for you when there's a gajillion other things you could be commenting on and probably would be commenting on if you were town? Do you not find those two policy lynch votes sandwiched together to be a bit strange? What are your thoughts on the more-and-more likely Boulders lynch?
a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Boulders has just proven he is a liar.

In his on-topic content, he claimed to not know Skycatdogglovepandabootylover, but than he later admitted to know him.
I have a theory that skyguy and Boulders are making all of this up just to fuck with us.
this is exactly what's happening, at least on Boulders' end, he's just playing stupid about it. My vote might be "policy", but as someone who knows him outside of the game I see exactly what's happening and it's darn annoying... I don't even think he's bad because if he was he likely wouldn't be this obnoxious about things - maybe he rolled a role he thought was boring and decided to try and spice it up? If he doesn't end up lynched, more power to him, on the day that is today I just do not really care..

as far as me and typhoony's votes being placed at the same time... lol, I think if we were both baddies we would probably be a bit less conspicuous about voting and posting pretty much the exact same thing about a minute apart.
Ekeknat doesn't appear to be new to this game.

Also, I appreciate this observsation from him (her?).

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by DFaraday »

I am *voting Daisy* for her weak reason for voting LC. It was also the last vote on him, making it feel extra bandwagony.

I have no idea what's going on with Boulder/Skyloverguycat, but I feel like it's probably unrelated to their alignment.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I couldn't even recall Typhoony reason for voting, while I saw Eke's.

I'm also not sure what to think of Made's vote, did I miss his reasons or did he just never give any?

linki: Bandwagoning on LC doesn't make much sense though? He wasn't lynched and we can assume Scotty wasn't mafia so she didn't vote to save a teammate why is her vote for LC strange?
ImageImage
skycatguylover98
Posts in topic: 10

Post by skycatguylover98 »

ekeknat wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
S~V~S wrote:lol
Delightful timing as always, S~V~S. Came to laugh at my vote for you when there's a gajillion other things you could be commenting on and probably would be commenting on if you were town? Do you not find those two policy lynch votes sandwiched together to be a bit strange? What are your thoughts on the more-and-more likely Boulders lynch?
a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Boulders has just proven he is a liar.

In his on-topic content, he claimed to not know Skycatdogglovepandabootylover, but than he later admitted to know him.
I have a theory that skyguy and Boulders are making all of this up just to fuck with us.
this is exactly what's happening, at least on Boulders' end, he's just playing stupid about it. My vote might be "policy", but as someone who knows him outside of the game I see exactly what's happening and it's darn annoying... I don't even think he's bad because if he was he likely wouldn't be this obnoxious about things - maybe he rolled a role he thought was boring and decided to try and spice it up? If he doesn't end up lynched, more power to him, on the day that is today I just do not really care..

as far as me and typhoony's votes being placed at the same time... lol, I think if we were both baddies we would probably be a bit less conspicuous about voting and posting pretty much the exact same thing about a minute apart.
ok, listen up gabe. i wouldn't even DREAM of working together with potassium. he's scary and a bit pathetic, but i do think he's capable of a few things. in fact i'm willing to bet MONEY that maybe you're working with him and you're trying to throw civvies off. i understand you weren't a fan of the "no serving alcohol to minors" policy at the bar i run. but it's the law. i follow laws. dad's a lawyer, right? and i'm a lawful good character, i know this to be true. and being the lawful person i am, i understand that it is irrelevant to use non-game information to influence your decision. if boulders is lynched tonight, i'll vote for you tomorrow. i really suspect you two to be a coalition trying to unfairly place blame on me. i'm willing to WIRE money on that being true, specifically $50.
~ sincerely... benny ~
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

sig wrote: linki: Bandwagoning on LC doesn't make much sense though? He wasn't lynched and we can assume Scotty wasn't mafia so she didn't vote to save a teammate why is her vote for LC strange?

We can't really assume that since there are two baddie teams. But either way, I read the LC voters (besides SVS) and finding a convenient place to stick their votes without having to make a case on their own. It's what I'd have done as a baddie. :shrug2:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:I couldn't even recall Typhoony reason for voting, while I saw Eke's.

I'm also not sure what to think of Made's vote, did I miss his reasons or did he just never give any?

linki: Bandwagoning on LC doesn't make much sense though? He wasn't lynched and we can assume Scotty wasn't mafia so she didn't vote to save a teammate why is her vote for LC strange?
Typhoony voted for Boulders right before Eke's and gave pretty much the same reasoning, with the added scummy bonus of mentioning that he's partially voting for Boulders because his two ideal choices aren't getting any traction.

So just because a player doesn't end up being lynched that means they weren't being bandwagoned? You think all bandwagoning leads to a lynch? Most important of all, why on earth can we assume that Scotty wasn't mafia?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Two reasons baddie teams have no reason to kill each other, and he survived a lynch which I doubt is a baddia power, so I'm assuming he wasn't. Yes I know mafia can wagon on someone who isn't lynched but there is little reason to do that and vote without reason day 1 if you are mafia.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The only way Scotty is mafia is if a civ stopped his lynch.

We already can rule him out from the Gay Parade baddies. I think it's likely he's not mafia.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

ekeknat
Posts in topic: 56

Post by ekeknat »

Boulders wrote:
ekeknat wrote:as far as me and typhoony's votes being placed at the same time... lol, I think if we were both baddies we would probably be a bit less conspicuous about voting and posting pretty much the exact same thing about a minute apart.
or you are new at the game and didn't think we would notice, if I could change my vote it would be to you because it is so obvious what you are trying to pull
alright bobby baroo. i'm not new to this game, actually
sig wrote:So Eke you are policy lynching since Boulder is annoying you!? I don't like this at all seems like a good scum reason to vote especially since you said you think he town. Right know I'm not liking Ekeknat or Zebra, for the phase I'll vote for eke.
i'm voting Boulders because even if he is town I know for a fact he's just in it to funpost at this point. Like, I know Boulders. I would go so far as to see we're e-friends outside of this game. And as such, I can see straight through this sheen of pretending to care about this game all the way down to the bitter cold apatheticness in his core. In his heart of hearts, he's just 'avin a giggle, m8s. And that's the darn truth. feel free to vote for me if that's bad reasoning, i'm shooting from the hip. It's better to have less confusion going on than more confusion, and Boulders in this game is confusion
a2thezebra wrote:That's cool, I just don't like how you actually think that Boulders would NOT do this if we were bad yet you're voting for him anyway.
well i think he's essentially useless and wasting our time with bull at this point. this is the most concrete opinion I have about what's happening right now so it's the one I'm going with. feel free to feel differently than me, but I think in a game like this we have time to work things out.

if yall find me suspicious feel free to vote for me. I would find it absolutely hilarious for me to go over Bobby here
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:The only way Scotty is mafia is if a civ stopped his lynch.

We already can rule him out from the Gay Parade baddies. I think it's likely he's not mafia.
But Scotty has to be Mafia or the great slip wasn't real.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Mimi Merlot has secrets, so we shouldn't totally dismiss the possibility.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Boulders

Post by Boulders »

ekeknat wrote:
Boulders wrote:
alright bobby baroo. i'm not new to this game, actually
i'm voting Boulders because even if he is town I know for a fact he's just in it to funpost at this point. Like, I know Boulders. I would go so far as to see we're e-friends outside of this game. And as such, I can see straight through this sheen of pretending to care about this game all the way down to the bitter cold apatheticness in his core. In his heart of hearts, he's just 'avin a giggle, m8s. And that's the darn truth. feel free to vote for me if that's bad reasoning, i'm shooting from the hip. It's better to have less confusion going on than more confusion, and Boulders in this game is confusion
a2thezebra wrote:That's cool, I just don't like how you actually think that Boulders would NOT do this if we were bad yet you're voting for him anyway.
well i think he's essentially useless and wasting our time with bull at this point. this is the most concrete opinion I have about what's happening right now so it's the one I'm going with. feel free to feel differently than me, but I think in a game like this we have time to work things out.

if yall find me suspicious feel free to vote for me. I would find it absolutely hilarious for me to go over Bobby here
I find it funny how you would say such things about me yet evade every question about you yourself being a baddie.

You know, it's kind of strange how you say skycatguylover98 is from the same IRC of you and me when I've never seen him before.

How do you supposedly know this skycatguylover98 then? How do I know you aren't saying all of this shit about me because you are in cahoots with him?
- Boulders Spinoza, 1669
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

Boulders wrote:
I find it funny how you would say such things about me yet evade every question about you yourself being a baddie.
i didn't evade any questions lol
Boulders wrote:
You know, it's kind of strange how you say skycatguylover98 is from the same IRC of you and me when I've never seen him before.
he's got a different name there. this is the funniest part of the joke because you keep using it as reasoning. good darn bants

How do you supposedly know this skycatguylover98 then? How do I know you aren't saying all of this shit about me because you are in cahoots with him?[/quote]

i'm just.... not. i do wish he would date me but that's irrelevant to this game
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

sorry for messing up my last quote
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:Two reasons baddie teams have no reason to kill each other, and he survived a lynch which I doubt is a baddia power, so I'm assuming he wasn't. Yes I know mafia can wagon on someone who isn't lynched but there is little reason to do that and vote without reason day 1 if you are mafia.
But how would the team that killed him know that he isn't a member of the other team?

It doesn't make sense to say that there is little reason for mafia to wagon on someone because until pretty near the end of the day, especially in this case where the votes are spread all over the place very thin, because mafia aren't prophetic gods who always know who's going to be lynched when they place their (in this case unchangeable) vote, and when they do, town does as well. Voting without reason as mafia can be an attempt to appear as a confused civilian or to avoid being associated with another lynch that's getting more attention. There's many possible motivations for mafia to do that.
Boulders

Post by Boulders »

ekeknat wrote:i'm just.... not.
compelling evidence
- Boulders Spinoza, 1669
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:

If it weren't for your vote post, I would think you were cursed to only say things that are in reference to Scotty's slip. This is hilarious.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Boulders wrote:You know, it's kind of strange how you say skycatguylover98 is from the same IRC of you and me when I've never seen him before.
Blatant inconsistency, you must be trying to get lynched.
Boulders

Post by Boulders »

a2thezebra wrote:
Boulders wrote:You know, it's kind of strange how you say skycatguylover98 is from the same IRC of you and me when I've never seen him before.
Blatant inconsistency, you must be trying to get lynched.
I've said before that I've never seen him on the IRC that ekeknat is saying we are from, so no, that is not an inconsistency.
- Boulders Spinoza, 1669
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

OK,I will just stop posting, see ya.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:OK,I will just stop posting, see ya.
:disappoint:
Boulders

Post by Boulders »

a2thezebra wrote:
sometimes that is the best route of action, no need to be disappointed
- Boulders Spinoza, 1669
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:

:|

Obviously I was wrong, and I'm willing to admit I'm wrong. Why are you bringing this back up?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

okay all the skycat/boulders/ekeknat is annoying as hell and confusing

I have to vote really fast wtf i was not ready for a 24 hour day I have no idea what's going on but regardless of scotty's alignment I found the LC wagon yesterday sketchy af so I'll vote for daisy.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Boulders wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
sometimes that is the best route of action, no need to be disappointed
I'm disappointed in the situation. She just dropped out of Arkham because of me. I'm sick of driving people away here for having an aggressive play style.
Boulders

Post by Boulders »

nutella wrote:okay all the skycat/boulders/ekeknat is annoying as hell and confusing

I have to vote really fast wtf i was not ready for a 24 hour day I have no idea what's going on but regardless of scotty's alignment I found the LC wagon yesterday sketchy af so I'll vote for daisy.
I am just as confused as you as to why people would say such nasty things about me
- Boulders Spinoza, 1669
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DFaraday wrote:

Mimi Merlot has secrets, so we shouldn't totally dismiss the possibility.
Ture. Ok.

I still think it's more likely he was an Indy at this point.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm breaking the tie and going with Spacedaisy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boulders

Post by Boulders »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm breaking the tie and going with Spacedaisy.
good man, thanks for believing in me
- Boulders Spinoza, 1669
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boulders wrote:
Actually, I listened to the fellow named ekeknat who said you're probably not bad.

On the other hand, you voted for somebody who you claimed to never have met, but later said you knew irl. Why did you deceive us?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

For the record, I would like a Spacedaisy lynch more than a Boulders lynch.

linki - Ah you missed the part where he claimed to have never met him again!
Boulders

Post by Boulders »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Boulders wrote:
Actually, I listened to the fellow named ekeknat who said you're probably not bad.

On the other hand, you voted for somebody who you claimed to never have met, but later said you knew irl. Why did you deceive us?
I'm stressed out ok, cut me a break!
- Boulders Spinoza, 1669
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:linki - Ah you missed the part where he claimed to have never met him again!
He never met him twice? And then he met him? :confused:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:linki - Ah you missed the part where he claimed to have never met him again!
No, he never met him, met him, and then never had met him before, again.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

He's stressed out, cut him a break.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Although I couldn't think of a better way to cut him a break than to save him from being killed soooo good on you.
Boulders

Post by Boulders »

a2thezebra wrote:He's stressed out, cut him a break.
this, breaks for everyone tonight (except Space Daisy, sorry bro)
- Boulders Spinoza, 1669
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boulders wrote:
You owe me a drink if you survive this.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boulders

Post by Boulders »

a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
No, he never met him, met him, and then never had met him before, again.
I think you are a little confused here, as I am, I said in the thread that I never met him IRL (because I really don't like bringing my personal life outside of the internet into my doings on the internet) and then of course it got out that I had met him IRL before.

What never changed, and you can look through the thread, is that he was never seen by me or anyone else (except ekeknat apparently) on the IRC that I admin. He has never been there before, and that is consistent with everything I've said.
- Boulders Spinoza, 1669
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Boulders wrote:
I'm glad you agree with my quotation of you.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy is a she. :daisy:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That too.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Missing votes from Dana, DisgruntledPorcupine, sig who was just here, and sprityo.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy notably did not vote to save herself.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”