Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Re: Night 10 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by FZ. »

Mac, you're still going to go for MM? Really?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:Mac, you're still going to go for MM? Really?
Yep, he's clearly indy and we should lynch him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Speaking of that, though:

MM are you still a neutral,
unlikely to win,
who wouldn't mess with the civs' however meagre odds to win in any way?

Or did any of those three parameters varied in the slightest since we last spoke?
Yes to the first bit.
Don't know to the second bit (depends how many baddies are left).
I'm pro baddie-lynchin' and civvie-winnin'.
No you're not.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I think Mac has finally lost it and we should lynch him.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Speaking of that, though:

MM are you still a neutral,
unlikely to win,
who wouldn't mess with the civs' however meagre odds to win in any way?

Or did any of those three parameters varied in the slightest since we last spoke?
Yes to the first bit.
Don't know to the second bit (depends how many baddies are left).
I'm pro baddie-lynchin' and civvie-winnin'.
So you lose if we lose - aka if baddies left kill us?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Idk, gut right now tells me to go with lynching Mac. If I were really having info or the slightest bit of perspective on who's who, at this crucial stage, I'd hold on with my teeth on getting my message out there and convincing everyone I need on my side - which I actually did once; it was called Talking Heads - not play these chaotic mind-flips and tricks.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:Idk, gut right now tells me to go with lynching Mac. If I were really having info or the slightest bit of perspective on who's who, at this crucial stage, I'd hold on with my teeth on getting my message out there and convincing everyone I need on my side - which I actually did once; it was called Talking Heads - not play these chaotic mind-flips and tricks.
I don't really care about what any of you have to say because FZ is scum, Marmot is an indy that is fooling the Zombie and Rico can't even vote.

Matt and/or bea, whichever the other of you is a civ you need to vote FZ with me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TBH we're in a situation where Marmot is going to decide the game anyway. So fuck it who cares.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

LOL, okay then. Let the other civvies, whoever they are, make their decision. Mac, your game throughout the game has been crazy. You've made some very poor judgements, and I'm not talking about lynching civvies or whatever. I'm talking about the way you played which can't be civvie oriented. I seriously have no idea why you did it. I don't know why you're going the crazy way now either. Maybe it's because you realize you've slipped with all your lies and "knowledge", but if anyone is going to buy me being bad, I really won't know what else to say.

I think the evidence speaks for itself.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

bea was FZ's teamie a while ago. :suspish:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

By the way, if one faction is eliminated, do the other one get their kill tonight? Because I think it was DH's teams' turn.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

I think I'm going to stick with my paranoid theory from yesterday that it's Mac & matt as the last two.

Linki- that's what I'm guessing fz, that's usually how it works.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm seriously starting to doubt that heaps pro civ Mac can be this twisty with his suss at this stage and almost willing to go to my grave choosing to trust someone else over him. I almost need a night kill on him to trust his views.

linki: good question. Hosts?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

tfw MM got the kill and will now proceed to kill me :scared:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Rico, I think Mac just gave up trying to win it for his team. I also think that if both motel and Wilgy were on his team, his feelings are totally understandable. They both played a don't give a damn game, and if I were on their team, I'd be as pissed as hell at them. So if that's the case, :hug: Mac.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Only question is, is there another baddie? Could it just be that there was one team with 3 and one with 4 and the 3 had some more powers or something like that?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:I think I'm going to stick with my paranoid theory from yesterday that it's Mac & matt as the last two.

I am paranoid when it comes to Matt as well, but he's going after Mac as well, and also, do you have any idea why he's defending you so much if he's not bad...or if he is?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:Rico, I think Mac just gave up trying to win it for his team. I also think that if both motel and Wilgy were on his team, his feelings are totally understandable. They both played a don't give a damn game, and if I were on their team, I'd be as pissed as hell at them. So if that's the case, :hug: Mac.
It would be understandable. Reminds me of TGG in a Jesus Toast Mafia game I played being left alone in a team of lurking, spewing, bussing dumdumbs and simply exploding at the time of his lynch.

Speaking of that, hey MM, I found a JTM podcast on YouTube in which Missing Person spent about 20 minutes just flipping birdies towards you. :haha:
FZ. wrote:Only question is, is there another baddie? Could it just be that there was one team with 3 and one with 4 and the 3 had some more powers or something like that?
Two baddies left. Why would the teams be uneven, as a design?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:Rico, I think Mac just gave up trying to win it for his team. I also think that if both motel and Wilgy were on his team, his feelings are totally understandable. They both played a don't give a damn game, and if I were on their team, I'd be as pissed as hell at them. So if that's the case, :hug: Mac.
It would be understandable. Reminds me of TGG in a Jesus Toast Mafia game I played being left alone in a team of lurking, spewing, bussing dumdumbs and simply exploding at the time of his lynch.

Speaking of that, hey MM, I found a JTM podcast on YouTube in which Missing Person spent about 20 minutes just flipping birdies towards you. :haha:
FZ. wrote:Only question is, is there another baddie? Could it just be that there was one team with 3 and one with 4 and the 3 had some more powers or something like that?
I don't know. I've never played a championship game before, but I know that other games had uneven baddie teams. Would it be far fetched for it to happen here?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

I don't know. I've never played a championship game before, but I know that other games had uneven baddie teams. Would it be far fetched for it to happen here?
Which games were those? Every previous Championship game had two teams of four.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Like I said, regular games, not championship ones. I'd have to go back and look but I'm pretty sure there were. let me go and find.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

FZ. wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I think I'm going to stick with my paranoid theory from yesterday that it's Mac & matt as the last two.

I am paranoid when it comes to Matt as well, but he's going after Mac as well, and also, do you have any idea why he's defending you so much if he's not bad...or if he is?
Mac and Matt both started defending me around night 7-ish. Before that (around day 5 I think it was) Matt was actually suspicious of me and I don't think Mac had mentioned me much. I think Matt found out my role, or my alignment at least, and that's why he defends me like he does. Is it just a coincidence that it was the same time that Mac also was pro-Sorsha? I don't know. It seems like btsc knowledge sharing to me.

Linki- I think I've played games where the baddie teams were uneven in the past, but I don't remember it being at this site.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:Speaking of that, hey MM, I found a JTM podcast on YouTube in which Missing Person spent about 20 minutes just flipping birdies towards you. :haha:
Lol, how salty is MP about that game? :haha:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Here are some:

Bullets over Broadway (4 and 3)
Biblical mafia I'm not sure what the horsemen were but if they were baddies they were 4 and the other baddies 5.
Cars mafia. Had one group of 2 and one of 4.
Etc' etc'.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:LOL, okay then. Let the other civvies, whoever they are, make their decision. Mac, your game throughout the game has been crazy. You've made some very poor judgements, and I'm not talking about lynching civvies or whatever. I'm talking about the way you played which can't be civvie oriented. I seriously have no idea why you did it. I don't know why you're going the crazy way now either. Maybe it's because you realize you've slipped with all your lies and "knowledge", but if anyone is going to buy me being bad, I really won't know what else to say.

You should really stop criticizing the way other people play the game FZ it's not very nice.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:Speaking of that, hey MM, I found a JTM podcast on YouTube in which Missing Person spent about 20 minutes just flipping birdies towards you. :haha:
Lol, how salty is MP about that game? :haha:
Twice the Dead Sea levels.

linki: Horsemen weren't baddies, just indy win-grabbers.
I can see the duo-quartet proportion make sense, but that 4-3 in BoB is rather atypical. Would still not anticipate it here.

Then again, hey! If I'm wrong and we lynch a final Chinese baddie, woo!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm not a baddie. :sigh:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:I'm not a baddie. :sigh:
I've no idea what you are, frankly.

--

Also, 1h and a half to go and poll has only four votes, one a piece? Seriously?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:

--

What does it matter?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I wonder what happens if nothing wins the poll
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol FZ vote for the option with no votes for it. Maybe the world will end.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:LOL, okay then. Let the other civvies, whoever they are, make their decision. Mac, your game throughout the game has been crazy. You've made some very poor judgements, and I'm not talking about lynching civvies or whatever. I'm talking about the way you played which can't be civvie oriented. I seriously have no idea why you did it. I don't know why you're going the crazy way now either. Maybe it's because you realize you've slipped with all your lies and "knowledge", but if anyone is going to buy me being bad, I really won't know what else to say.

You should really stop criticizing the way other people play the game FZ it's not very nice.
I'm sorry and apologize. I just really hate it when baddies let the civvies fight among themselves and don't bother to post. I get that RL can sometimes affect the way you play. People are allowed to be busy, but a. I'd expect them to not appear only when they're about to be lynched, because that to me proves they are lurking and not really busy, and b. I expect them to tell us that RL is preventing them from playing. Motel room never even said anything about why he isn't posting anything. He just lurked. I don't think that's a championship style. I at least stand behind my words. The only real baddie game I've played here is Pikmin and I gave it everything I have. I'm sorry I expect others what I expect of myself.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

--

What does it matter?
We need a frontrunner, in case something happens.
Sorsha wrote:I wonder what happens if nothing wins the poll
Kubrick becomes reality.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Then why do you insist on making no sense with your suspicions?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

I'm sorry and apologize. I just really hate it when baddies let the civvies fight among themselves and don't bother to post. I get that RL can sometimes affect the way you play. People are allowed to be busy, but a. I'd expect them to not appear only when they're about to be lynched, because that to me proves they are lurking and not really busy, and b. I expect them to tell us that RL is preventing them from playing. Motel room never even said anything about why he isn't posting anything. He just lurked. I don't think that's a championship style. I at least stand behind my words. The only real baddie game I've played here is Pikmin and I gave it everything I have. I'm sorry I expect others what I expect of myself.
What are you even talking about? I am referring to the fact that you said I have made "very poor judgements" when I suspected DharmaHelper (almost exclusively), Draconus, Lorab and Zebra. The fact that I have been wrong about a couple of things isn't a reason to say such things about my game here. I've put in a very good civvie game with lots of effort. I just happened to be wrong about two players. Sorry I don't have the benefit of knowing who everyone is I can only go by what I do know as best as I can.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
Then why do you insist on making no sense with your suspicions?
That's a good question. Perhaps you should meditate on it.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

What if Mac and FZ are the last two, pulling the greatest distancing ever seen to mankind?
Attachments
198141_700b6.jpg
198141_700b6.jpg (203.64 KiB) Viewed 446 times
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:Mac, you're still going to go for MM? Really?
Yep, he's clearly indy and we should lynch him.
That's what I said on Day 3 (well neutral, but anyway) and you decided that I was civ instead.
Ricochet wrote:tfw MM got the kill and will now proceed to kill me :scared:
Even if I got the kill, RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES

But lol
Ricochet wrote:

He flung shit at me, and told me in BTSC he hoped I could take it. I flung shit back and he got lynched on Day 2. :shrug2:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

What are you even talking about? I am referring to the fact that you said I have made "very poor judgements" when I suspected DharmaHelper (almost exclusively), Draconus, Lorab and Zebra. The fact that I have been wrong about a couple of things isn't a reason to say such things about my game here. I've put in a very good civvie game with lots of effort. I just happened to be wrong about two players. Sorry I don't have the benefit of knowing who everyone is I can only go by what I do know as best as I can.
I meant the parts where you brought the lynch to a tie just for the sake of amusement, or what you're doing now, which is saying you know I'm good one minute, and then saying you're sure I'm bad the next. I specifically said I wasn't talking about the mistakes because we've all made some.

linki: See? This is what I mean. I ask you a serious question, and you insist on being sarcastic. If you wanted the civvies to win, you would really try to help at this stage. Unless you had a win condition that you can't fulfil or something. If you're not bad, it would still be nice of you to not try to sabotage things for us.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Matt is awfully quiet...

Sorsha, what option are you voting for tonight?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lololol no, in the podcast he said he gave two simple rules to the team at the very beginning: Don't spew & Don't buss and then you and Jefferson Reed just raised a leg and pee'd all over that.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:Lol FZ vote for the option with no votes for it. Maybe the world will end.
Uh are you seeing things mate? You ok?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

I support what you did Marmot. MP's salty tears are delicious...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Rico - I will move my vote if it helps. Any prefernece?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:Here are some:

Bullets over Broadway (4 and 3)
Biblical mafia I'm not sure what the horsemen were but if they were baddies they were 4 and the other baddies 5.
Cars mafia. Had one group of 2 and one of 4.
Etc' etc'.
In BoB, the baddie team with 3 had a player they could find and recruit (of course Long Con was the recuiter and Black Rock the recruitee).

In Cars, there was only one mafia team, as well as an Indy team of sorts.

In Biblical, the Horsemen were not mafia, more of a third party Indy group without BTSC.

Sorry to shoot all of your suggestions down. :P

Although the Hobbit did have 2 mafia teams, one with 5 and one with 4. I'm sure you have fond memories of that one. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

I meant the parts where you brought the lynch to a tie just for the sake of amusement, or what you're doing now, which is saying you know I'm good one minute, and then saying you're sure I'm bad the next. I specifically said I wasn't talking about the mistakes because we've all made some.

linki: See? This is what I mean. I ask you a serious question, and you insist on being sarcastic. If you wanted the civvies to win, you would really try to help at this stage. Unless you had a win condition that you can't fulfil or something. If you're not bad, it would still be nice of you to not try to sabotage things for us.
FZ I was not being sarcastic. I was seriously suggesting that you literally meditate on the exact question you asked me because perhaps you will find the answer.

You asked me a question that I cannot answer.

Lynching me tomorrow would most certainly cost the civilians the game. Ergo I am going to continue to defend myself from things that I really cannot to any great effect.

I defended Wilgy because I thought LC was right about him, he wasn't.

I defended Motel Room because I thought I was right about him, I wasn't.

I can see arguments for and against every player left. All the scenarios I thought were possible have been proven wrong. Therefore every possible scenario is on the table.

If you think I would hard defend scum teammates the way I defended Motel Room and Wilgy, you are saying that MacDougall is simple. Do I seem simple?

My greatest misfortune is that I appear to have exclusively found the scum from one time while the other pulled the wool over my eyes entirely, possibly intentionally.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

bea wrote:Rico - I will move my vote if it helps. Any prefernece?
Ugh, time to bring out an oldie.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (2.85 KiB) Viewed 456 times
It's Night 10. Vote something and own the way you vote.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Lol FZ vote for the option with no votes for it. Maybe the world will end.
Uh are you seeing things mate? You ok?
I don't really understand the positions mechanisms. I haven't even really thought much about them the entire game tbh.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I didn't play the Hobbit.

Okay, if there are two mafia left, I'd say Matt is one of them. I need to sleep.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I voted Sig. I hope I don't get screwed for it
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”