80%

Total votes: 20
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Day 12 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Turnip Head »

Oh man, I messed up. It's supposed to be 24 hours. Hold please.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Carry on.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Holy shit...

Okay, check this out...

The day we lynched Lorab, the 4 way tie...

FZ.
Draconus (10), Tranq (22), HamburgerBoy (24), Boomslang (25), MacDougall (26)
18%

JaggedJimmyJay
Metalmarsh89 (1), LoRab (6), DharmaHelper (7), Long Con (9), Dom (13)
18%

LoRab
Epignosis (8), Black Rock (12), Sorsha (17), nijuukyugou (21), Golden (27)
18%

Metalmarsh
Matt (14), FZ. (19), juliets (20), bea (23), DrWilgy (28)
18%

I'll have to check, but I'm pretty sure that day Wilgy and Golden both switched their votes last second unbeknownst to each other.

Now...if it were a 4 way tie, and you were a baddie with no teammates on the 4 way tie, why switch last second like that?

He did it to save someone. He wasn't saving civ 3J, he wasn't saving Lorab, and he certainly wasn't trying to save MM.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

That's a really good point Matt.

I don't want to think about what would have happened if Golden hadn't switched. :faint:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Golden wrote:I don't believe it. We actually went to a four way tie.

Officially the stupidest lynch I have ever seen.

I'm actually with fz. Considering asking for a replacement. Are the civs even trying to win? I feel alone.
I don't get it, what's wrong with a four way tie? For you, someone basically convinced of the towniness of two of the players, I could understand it, but as a general principle what is wrong with it?
Golden is obviously stressed out to the max that he had to vote to save one of his teammates and then Wilgy went and fucked it all up for him and made him double anxious. Golden is bad.
Bullshit. This was posted shortly after Golden and Wilgy made their last second switches. I bet Wilgy and Mac were stressin' that Golden actually could've fucked it up for them.

A few posts later, we get this exchange...
MacDougall wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Golden wrote:I don't believe it. We actually went to a four way tie.

Officially the stupidest lynch I have ever seen.

I'm actually with fz. Considering asking for a replacement. Are the civs even trying to win? I feel alone.
I don't get it, what's wrong with a four way tie? For you, someone basically convinced of the towniness of two of the players, I could understand it, but as a general principle what is wrong with it?
Golden is obviously stressed out to the max that he had to vote to save one of his teammates and then Wilgy went and fucked it all up for him and made him double anxious. Golden is bad.
Which one is his teamie?
FZ or JJJ ... or *pause for effect* both!

:beer:
Mac points out that it's probably FZ or 3J. No effing doubt because when FZ flipped and flipped bad, Mac could use that to go after Golden.

Omg I'm trippin' right now.
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

Wow, I didn't expect that. RIP Bea :( Don't understand why the baddies chose to kill you.

Matt, Matt, Matt...
When I saw the results of the night, I was really freaking out on who could be the last baddie. I even thought maybe MM had fooled us after all, but then came your posts and your vote. First, let me say, that a civ at this point in the game would not at any circumstance just go ahead and vote. They would listen to all parties before being so decisive, especially after finding out Bea was a civ who claimed to have known Mac was a protector but she thought he was good. So you'd have to at least consider the possibility that what you know about Sorsha could also be wrong. Yet you don't consider it. Nor do you consider the possibility of MM being bad, after suspecting him all day and pushing for his lynch. Really? Could you be more obvious? So that's strike one for you.

Then there is this post:
Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oy Matt.

RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES!!!!!
Sorry, I'm freaking out right now. For real.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Anyway, I do think you are right Matt. That only possible way, in my mind, that Sorsha is bad is if there is more than one baddie left. But that's not possible.

So it's you or FZ. I have a really hard time thinking you are bad Matt, but I'm going to at least consider the possibilities before the day is done. I had a really hard time seeing FZ as bad as of a couple days ago.
I didn't think FZ was bad either. But now, I've been reading her ISO...

Earlier today, FZ came in with that bullshit story about Sorsha being bad, protecting herself while she used the NK on herself. That absolutely had to be a preemptive strike against Sorsha for when bea flipped civvie or indy/neutral. Had to be.

I'm not bad. I'm pretty effing sure you and Sorsha aren't bad, either. It's FZ.

But hey, I can't exactly rush you here and based on the poll time, we have two days to figure this out. But it wasn't me, dude. Seriously.

After telling me only the previous day this:
Matt wrote:FZ - I normally wouldn't rule out what you're suggesting in regards to Sorsha and her protect. In fact, I always like theories like this because I feel "why wouldn't the Mafia do something like that for major cred?" But I think you're barking up the wrong tree here.
He didn't think it was such bullshit then, did he? Just told me he thought this time I was wrong.

I honest to god think Matt is the baddie here.

MM, I know you're thinking maybe I'm bad, but just look at my voting record in the last few days. I've voted for a baddie 5 times out of 5, moving between both groups of baddies. I tried to prevent your lynch on Friday before I left by initiating a motel room lynch. On the only day I was in danger of being lynched, Mac voted for me to add me to the tie. How fucked up would he be to do that to me as a team mate? I would have been so pissed at him had he done that for absolutely no reason. Maybe he's an ass, but looking at how he tried to save his team mates every freaking day, does it sound plausible to you?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Most of me thinks FZ is the last baddie.

A point against Matt though, is the kill choice. If Matt is bad, he would have killed bea no question in my mind. FZ on the other hand, I think is less clear on who she would have killed.

Also Matt, I know the Day 3 vote was wild. But a point in FZ's favor is that MacDougall had his vote on FZ, and if I recall correctly, he actually put the vote there to tie FZ with LoRab (and Jay as well).

FZ had so many people civ-reading her at that point in the game, it didn't make much sense to bus her.

We do have 24 hours less time to discuss things, but at least I know I'll be here at the deadline now. Good night peeps. You've all been Champions.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also, where the heck is Sorsha. This very well might be the final day phase, and she hasn't posted yet (though she's posted in other places).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I know I said I wouldn't vote her, but she had no reaction to Mac getting lynched, and hasn't posted in 30 hours. This is bugging me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

FZ. wrote:Wow, I didn't expect that. RIP Bea :( Don't understand why the baddies chose to kill you.

Matt, Matt, Matt...
When I saw the results of the night, I was really freaking out on who could be the last baddie. I even thought maybe MM had fooled us after all, but then came your posts and your vote. First, let me say, that a civ at this point in the game would not at any circumstance just go ahead and vote. They would listen to all parties before being so decisive, especially after finding out Bea was a civ who claimed to have known Mac was a protector but she thought he was good. So you'd have to at least consider the possibility that what you know about Sorsha could also be wrong. Yet you don't consider it. Nor do you consider the possibility of MM being bad, after suspecting him all day and pushing for his lynch. Really? Could you be more obvious? So that's strike one for you.
You don't know what I know. That's all that can be said. As for doing a 180 on MM recently, again, you aren't aware of my entire play this game. It's a nice defense, but MM knows why I've done a turn on him.
FZ. wrote:Then there is this post:
Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oy Matt.

RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES!!!!!
Sorry, I'm freaking out right now. For real.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Anyway, I do think you are right Matt. That only possible way, in my mind, that Sorsha is bad is if there is more than one baddie left. But that's not possible.

So it's you or FZ. I have a really hard time thinking you are bad Matt, but I'm going to at least consider the possibilities before the day is done. I had a really hard time seeing FZ as bad as of a couple days ago.
I didn't think FZ was bad either. But now, I've been reading her ISO...

Earlier today, FZ came in with that bullshit story about Sorsha being bad, protecting herself while she used the NK on herself. That absolutely had to be a preemptive strike against Sorsha for when bea flipped civvie or indy/neutral. Had to be.

I'm not bad. I'm pretty effing sure you and Sorsha aren't bad, either. It's FZ.

But hey, I can't exactly rush you here and based on the poll time, we have two days to figure this out. But it wasn't me, dude. Seriously.

After telling me only the previous day this:
Matt wrote:FZ - I normally wouldn't rule out what you're suggesting in regards to Sorsha and her protect. In fact, I always like theories like this because I feel "why wouldn't the Mafia do something like that for major cred?" But I think you're barking up the wrong tree here.
He didn't think it was such bullshit then, did he? Just told me he thought this time I was wrong.
No, I still felt it was bullshit, but I thought it was coming from a good place considering I thought bea was the last mafia. Now that we know she isn't, your story becomes bullshit.
FZ. wrote:I honest to god think Matt is the baddie here.

MM, I know you're thinking maybe I'm bad, but just look at my voting record in the last few days. I've voted for a baddie 5 times out of 5, moving between both groups of baddies. I tried to prevent your lynch on Friday before I left by initiating a motel room lynch. On the only day I was in danger of being lynched, Mac voted for me to add me to the tie. How fucked up would he be to do that to me as a team mate? I would have been so pissed at him had he done that for absolutely no reason. Maybe he's an ass, but looking at how he tried to save his team mates every freaking day, does it sound plausible to you?
Yeah, your voting record is great. You know what else? Up until motel died, the baddie team had a feed each other - lynch votes power. On top of that, twice I think, motel and Wilgy both escaped being lynched.

And also, who cares if Mac voted you? Why are you intentionally ignoring that Wilgy voted last second to break the 4 way tie. Why would he do that if there were no teammates of his about to get lynched? And if they knew Wilgy was going to switch it up last second, why wouldn't Mac vote for you to distance?

Linki - MM - Again, if Mac knew Wilgy was going to switch last second (and are we presuming he didn't know???), then why not vote FZ for distancing reasons?

Again, FZ's vote record is meaningless considering twice, motel and Wilgy escaped lynches, and until motel died, they were able to feed each other - lynch votes.
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Most of me thinks FZ is the last baddie.

A point against Matt though, is the kill choice. If Matt is bad, he would have killed bea no question in my mind. FZ on the other hand, I think is less clear on who she would have killed.

Also Matt, I know the Day 3 vote was wild. But a point in FZ's favor is that MacDougall had his vote on FZ, and if I recall correctly, he actually put the vote there to tie FZ with LoRab (and Jay as well).

FZ had so many people civ-reading her at that point in the game, it didn't make much sense to bus her.

We do have 24 hours less time to discuss things, but at least I know I'll be here at the deadline now. Good night peeps. You've all been Champions.
Give me one good reason for your first sentence. Why? Why am I the last baddie? You've seen me up close as a baddie, was I like that? Your initial instincts reading me were correct. I messed up in some stages of the game, mostly regarding LC and possibly Dom who I also suspected, but other than that, I think I'll come out of this game feeling pretty good about my instincts.

We talked so much about how Matt's tunnelling of you was an easy way to not have to deal with other things and point fingers to the actual baddies. Mac has done it too, after that. I can't believe you actually think there's more chance of me being bad than him. COME ON!!

linki: I don't even understand what feeding each other lynch votes mean
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I need to sleep on everything. I'll see what I'm feeling tomorrow.

As of right now, my list of who's potentially bad and thus my lynch preference is as follows.

Paprycomelet
Metalmarsh (tb/ge)
Sorsha
Matt
FZ.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I know I said I wouldn't vote her, but she had no reaction to Mac getting lynched, and hasn't posted in 30 hours. This is bugging me.
Yeah, that's weird, but I still don't think she's bad.

It's FZ. It absolutely has to be. I'm not sure what you think you are certain about regarding FZ, but it can't be Sorsha, I sincerely doubt it's you, and it isn't me.

Linki - Sure FZ. Of course you don't.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:Give me one good reason for your first sentence. Why? Why am I the last baddie? You've seen me up close as a baddie, was I like that? Your initial instincts reading me were correct. I messed up in some stages of the game, mostly regarding LC and possibly Dom who I also suspected, but other than that, I think I'll come out of this game feeling pretty good about my instincts.

We talked so much about how Matt's tunnelling of you was an easy way to not have to deal with other things and point fingers to the actual baddies. Mac has done it too, after that. I can't believe you actually think there's more chance of me being bad than him. COME ON!!

linki: I don't even understand what feeding each other lynch votes mean
I know I've seen you up close and in person as a baddie. But right now, it's process of elimination. There are very few things pointing to you being mafia. But there are more things in my mind that point to Sorsha and Matt being civ. :( I know this response is incredibly unclear, but that's basically it. If not Sorsha, and if not Matt, then who else?

Feeding is one of the baddie's powers. He feeds someone to remove a lynch vote from them. But only one baddie had that power. Not sure what he meant by they'd be feeding each other. :confused:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Oh look, we're completely effing divided on lylo Day. :rolleyes:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:That's a really good point Matt.

I don't want to think about what would have happened if Golden hadn't switched. :faint:
Wtf I found it pointing at the opposite. Why would Mac (actively) and Wilgy (indirectly) get teamie FZ up in the tie chaos and trouble?

Is anyone reading what I'm writing?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Oh look, we're completely effing divided on lylo Day. :rolleyes:

Wtf I found it pointing at the opposite. Why would Mac (actively) and Wilgy (indirectly) get teamie FZ up in the tie chaos and trouble?

You'll notice that's the conclusion I came to later. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Why is my vote meaningless? You voted motel room in the lynch between Drac and motel room. No, my vote is not meaningless. Unlike you, I was going strong after all baddies that were revealed from the group I assume it was.
Motel room. I voted for him twice, pretty early on the wagon. I voted for Wilgy, yeah he didn't die and I didn't vote for him the day after, but it was between him and Drac and I didn't know who to believe. What can I say? If that makes me bad, so be it.

If you people vote for me instead of the actual scum, I'll be so pissed, you have no idea.

linki: Thank god you're here, Rico. Can you put some sense into MM?

I didn't even know about the feeding :blush:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Li Ling Lee, Harry Stephen Keeler Mafia - BADDIE
The Chop Suey Cook - Can feed someone to remove a lynch vote. Food is strength.

FZ, are you serious right now?

Either you're lying, or you don't care enough to even know what baddies we're dealing with??

Linki - MM, dude, they had to be feeding each other. Unless you think they were feedings civvies or the other bad team? I sincerely doubt it.

Linki - Yeah, sure.
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I feel like I'm going insane here. I was feeling pretty insulted that I was never targeted for a NK, as if I'm not a threat to anyone. My only revenge would be to actually take out the last baddie and show them I am a threat.

linki: I don't usually read the roles unless I really have to. and LOL to I don't even care. Yeah, right.

Matt, I want to know why you didn't consider you were wrong about either Sorsha or MM. How is that civvie like? You allegedly could be responsible for a civvie loss, yet you're acting so fucking sure of yourself. If that doesn't scream baddie, I don't know what does.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Oh look, we're completely effing divided on lylo Day. :rolleyes:

You'll notice that's the conclusion I came to later. :P
Yeah, I did retroactive partial replying in memoriam to bea. :noble:

---

All you people clinging to D3.5 votes as proof of FZ being teamie with Mac and Wilgy come up with a chronology of quotes proving that. Remember that votes were also temp throughout the phase, don't just stare at the final roster like you're called Matt [/semi-sarc]. I know time is short and life is real, but you can do it. Our win depends on it, if you're on the right side.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MM - All I can say is you know everything. Every single thing. You know what could've happened had I been here when LC was lynched. You know my fun times with juliets. Everything. I didn't make that shit up.

Linki - Again, FZ, you don't know everything I know. Why don't you ask MM why he's so sure on Sorsha? Why just me?

Why did Dom suspect you throughout the game? Why did Hamburger Boy vote you Day 3.1, and then die Night 3? Maybe he did hide behind who he thought was bad. I'll have to ISO him real quick to see where he was with you, but I did notice he voted you the phase before he died.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also, all you people clinging on to D3.5 also find ways to bring something from previous Days as well. I have an appointment this morning, but I shall return.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Champies 2015 - I know stuff and I did stuff that I know and MM, you know I'm right, right, but I ain't gonna elaborate for others: the game
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:Why is my vote meaningless? You voted motel room in the lynch between Drac and motel room. No, my vote is not meaningless. Unlike you, I was going strong after all baddies that were revealed from the group I assume it was.
Motel room. I voted for him twice, pretty early on the wagon. I voted for Wilgy, yeah he didn't die and I didn't vote for him the day after, but it was between him and Drac and I didn't know who to believe. What can I say? If that makes me bad, so be it.

If you people vote for me instead of the actual scum, I'll be so pissed, you have no idea.

And this is why I hesitate. You have been the civvie's best friend the whole game. Hell, you've even voted for llama baddies more than Matt has.

Unfortunately, every time you voted for a llama baddie, it looks like that the baddies would have been under the impression that the player would not be lynched.

Day 9 - You vote for motel room, he leads the vote, but Draco is lynched
Day 10 - You vote motel room, I lead the vote but Draco is lynched
Day 11 - Fark, there's not Day 11 poll. :sigh:

I think you voted Mac though. I also know you wouldn't hesitate to bus a teammate close to end game like that. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:Champies 2015 - I know stuff and I did stuff that I know and MM, you know I'm right, right, but I ain't gonna elaborate for others: the game
Lulz. I know it sounds outstanding, but it's true.

Fuck, MM even knows it's true, I don't know why he's having such a hard time with this! :faint:
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rico, do you have a copy of the Day 11 lynch poll anywhere?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Champies 2015 - I know stuff and I did stuff that I know and MM, you know I'm right, right, but I ain't gonna elaborate for others: the game
Lulz. I know it sounds outstanding, but it's true.

Fuck, MM even knows it's true, I don't know why he's having such a hard time with this! :faint:
Thread material Matt.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha, please vote for me. MM, on the other hand, please please vote Matt.

The game has proven so many times that you can't know anything for sure. Look at LC defending Mac and Wilgy (now that I think of it, Mac probably fooled him and made him trust Wilgy as well), Boomslang being sure about LC, and Bea being sure about Mac. All were civvies who had some kind of information and were wrong. This should have made any civvie careful, especially Matt who was so sure Dom left conclusive evidence on MM, and now has suddenly come around on him (and claims MM knows why).
Yet Matt acts as if everything he knows is a fact. I think that is the first thing that should make you figure out he's bad. If you don't see that MM, I'll be disappointed. Sorry.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I do MM but I'm already in town so itll have to wait a bit.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:Why is my vote meaningless? You voted motel room in the lynch between Drac and motel room. No, my vote is not meaningless. Unlike you, I was going strong after all baddies that were revealed from the group I assume it was.

And this is why I hesitate. You have been the civvie's best friend the whole game. Hell, you've even voted for llama baddies more than Matt has.

Unfortunately, every time you voted for a llama baddie, it looks like that the baddies would have been under the impression that the player would not be lynched.

I think you voted Mac though. I also know you wouldn't hesitate to bus a teammate close to end game like that. :P
I want to tear my hair out. It's not my fault motel room didn't die!! I told you he's bad. After Wilgy flipped bad, I told you all that I'm done trusting those low lives who lurk and only come in when we're talking about them. That was my honest impression and I was trying to lynch him. I was also the first to vote for Wilgy the first time he was against Boomslang. You can't seriously think I'm bad because people voted for the other person.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DH also called me bad for defending Sorsha.

But whatevs. Marmot, do you believe me or not? FYI, I had a good time yo, and if you vote against me, no hard feelings, but you will be wrong. I am civ.

FZ has flip flopped on me so many times this game it's ridiculous. Just this morning she was calling me civ. And now, she's calling me bad because I think she's bad. And yet, before she claimed to be willing to vote for bea because "it can't be anybody else". Well that's effin' funny FZ, that YOU can say people certainly can't be bad, but if I say it, I'm a bad guy.

Bullshit.
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

By the way, I did hesitate back then. I was going crazy. I thought it would help us win. But I have no problem bussing a teammate, you're at least right in that. But when you read the exchange between me and Mac both on the night before his lynch, and on the day he voted me and tied me in the lynch, does it really sound fake to you? I wish I could fake that, I honestly do. It would make me the best baddie ever.

linki: Matt, since you're the one who is so freaking sure about Sorsha, it only leaves you. What the hell do you expect from me? If you're a civ and wrong about Sorsha, you can blame this loss on yourself.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And yeah Matt, I flipped on you. When is that a baddie tell?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Didn't you come out first at Fz, bro?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And you still didn't answer why when so much "information" has proven wrong this game, you're still 100% sure on your knowledge. And MM, you still haven't answered how that doesn't ring the alarms for you.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt is exhibiting eclecticism during the past cycles. One could easily interpret he's trust-me-brahs as him being chatterbox, cop, tracker, lover, etc. What I'm not sure about is how this mixlx of claims can be remotely plausible.

MM, did you camp with Matt in a Super Bowl commercial?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

:sigh:

MM, I'm tired dude. Long day at work, come home to this, and now it looks like it's either me or FZ tomorrow. Again, if you vote me, good game, but you won't be winning with the civs.

I don't know why you think I would 100% kill bea, because I absolutely fucking wouldn't, but wifom regardless. As soon as I saw bea's flip, I figured all eyes would be on me.

If you think I fed you bullshit Marmot, then vote for me. I didn't, though. I trusted you, and that's that. If we're going strictly by thread material, then FZ looks the better with her "5/5" record.

Anyway, I'll be back in the morning, and I have the day off, so I'll be around the full day up until lynch time.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

SORSHA IS SILENCED.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:Matt is exhibiting eclecticism during the past cycles. One could easily interpret he's trust-me-brahs as him being chatterbox, cop, tracker, lover, etc. What I'm not sure about is how this mixlx of claims can be remotely plausible.

MM, did you camp with Matt in a Super Bowl commercial?
Even if it was, don't you think he would have had an ounce of a doubt after all of what's happened? He went after MM for 3 days I think. If he had some sort of power, wouldn't he check him after the first day? Why wait so long to "come around" about him?
I know I'm a civ. If we trust MM is what he is, then that leaves Matt and Sorsha. I came in not sure which one it was, but Matt's actions can't possibly the actions of a civ. I just can't see it.

linki: That would suck big time, but has anyone been silenced recently? Is the silencer still alive?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

This endgame is so bonkers, I feel like wanting off this ridand curl up and cry.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't recall anyone being silenced in the whole game.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:I do MM but I'm already in town so itll have to wait a bit.
The timing of FZ's Mac vote might be another factor here. FZ placed her final vote fairly early on Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 9, and Day 10. These days all have something in common, that a Team Llama baddie was not lynched, or was not supposed to be lynched.

Day 4 - FZ votes 6th on the llama wagon and 12th overall out of 19. Llama is Indy
Day 5 - FZ votes 1st for me and 4th overall out of 16. Tranq is lynched, civ.
Day 6 - FZ votes 2nd on the Long Con wagon, and 2nd overall out of 11. LC is lynched, civ.
Day 7 - FZ votes 1st on Dr. Wilgy wagon, and 3rd overall out of 12. Wilgy ties with Boomslang, who is lynched and civ.
Day 9 - FZ votes 3rd on motel room, and 4th overall out of 10. Motel room is not lynched (switched to Draconus).
Day 10 - FZ votes 1st on motel room, and 5th overall out of 8. I led the vote, but something happened, and motel was inexplicably lynhced.

So in all of the above instances, FZ voted early or middle of the road during the day phases. With one exception, no Team Llama baddie was in obvious danger of being lynched on any of these days. The one exception was Day 7, when the 3-way tie happened. But with the baddies having the ability to remove lynch votes, Wilgy may have been relatively safe this day.

Also, on Day 10, motel room was lynched, but he didn't appear to be in danger. I took a ton of early votes, and so the couple late votes on me did not look threatening, and thus voting motel had less risk here.

But looking at Day 8:

Day 8 - FZ votes 5th on the Draco wagon and 10th overall out of 11. Dr. Wilgy leads the lynch, but does not die, inexplicably.

Say that Dr. Wilgy was fed on Day 7, then by double-targeting rules, he could not have been fed Day 8. Thus, he was in more danger of being lynched, and wound up winning the lynch 6-5. The is a high-pressure situation for him, and would offer an explanation as to why FZ decided to finalize her vote late in the day.

The reason I bring this up is because in Pikmin mafia, FZ bussed me on the final day phase of the game. It was a crucial situation, and when she did, she finalized her vote in the final 10 minutes of the day phase. A late vote decision then might be something worth looking at now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lulz, I would say "that's not possible" but then I wouldn't be able to explain why. ;)

I just saw all of her posts in the other categories. Did anyone take up Rico's suggestion and block me last night?

Anyway, night. Sorsha, vote FZ. Please. I've had your back all game and I know you don't necessarily understand why, but please do not vote for me.

Peace
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:DH also called me bad for defending Sorsha.

But whatevs. Marmot, do you believe me or not? FYI, I had a good time yo, and if you vote against me, no hard feelings, but you will be wrong. I am civ.

FZ has flip flopped on me so many times this game it's ridiculous. Just this morning she was calling me civ. And now, she's calling me bad because I think she's bad. And yet, before she claimed to be willing to vote for bea because "it can't be anybody else". Well that's effin' funny FZ, that YOU can say people certainly can't be bad, but if I say it, I'm a bad guy.

Bullshit.
I'm going to analyze what I can. I do believe you, but I want to make sure I'm making the right decision, because FZ's defenses are also pretty believable.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Matt wrote::sigh:

MM, I'm tired dude. Long day at work, come home to this, and now it looks like it's either me or FZ tomorrow. Again, if you vote me, good game, but you won't be winning with the civs.

I don't know why you think I would 100% kill bea, because I absolutely fucking wouldn't, but wifom regardless. As soon as I saw bea's flip, I figured all eyes would be on me.

If you think I fed you bullshit Marmot, then vote for me. I didn't, though. I trusted you, and that's that. If we're going strictly by thread material, then FZ looks the better with her "5/5" record.

Anyway, I'll be back in the morning, and I have the day off, so I'll be around the full day up until lynch time.
Now it looks like you're using Bea's result to do an emotional appeal to MM. If Bea had such a bad record, the person with the poorer record must be the civ here. :disappoint:

Like I said what should convince MM you're the baddie is how you proceeded this day phase. I think I've given all the proof you can't be good. Screw voting record, even without that, you can't possibly be good.

linki: Imagine how I feel. I'm at the verge of saying to hell with it. I'm right and those who vote me will have the loss on them, but I don't know where Sorsha is, and MM is an indy. Even though he's helping the civvies, he won't care that much. So I feel obligated. By the way, did civvies win a championship game before?

linki: MM, :sigh: Forget the votes. Look at the posts. If you honestly think Matt's behaviour feels genuine to you this day, vote for me. I'm done
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm going to disappoint somebody no matter who I vote for. :( That's just how mafia goes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:I don't recall anyone being silenced in the whole game.
Me neither.

I'm voting Sorsha until she says something.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:linki: Imagine how I feel. I'm at the verge of saying to hell with it. I'm right and those who vote me will have the loss on them, but I don't know where Sorsha is, and MM is an indy. Even though he's helping the civvies, he won't care that much. So I feel obligated. By the way, did civvies win a championship game before?
That's... not... true... Will you people stop saying that!?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Okay, I've voted Matt. I seriously think I've done everything I can. For what it's worth, I hope Sorsha votes for me too, Matt.

As for MM, you of all people should know how I play as a baddie. Not that I know to tell you the differences...But for crying out loud, you can twist the votes in any way you like, it won't change what really matters. Read interactions between me and the proven baddies, and interactions between Matt and the baddies. Don't think who is bussing who and what, but rather get a feel of the sincerity of the posts. If you honestly find my discussions with them not genuine, vote wherever you have to.

linki: Why are you voting Sorsha? How does that help? If you believe Matt is good, then she's good and has a reason for not being here. If Matt is not good, he's probably defending her because he wants her to trust him, which makes her good as well. If he's good and wrong about her, he's an idiot (no offense). Either way, voting her will not help.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:linki: Why are you voting Sorsha? How does that help? If you believe Matt is good, then she's good and has a reason for not being here. If Matt is not good, he's probably defending her because he wants her to trust him, which makes her good as well. If he's good and wrong about her, he's an idiot (no offense). Either way, voting her will not help.
If for whatever reason, Sorsha is the last baddie, I want to make it clear to her that she's not getting off easy.

Plus, votes are changeable.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”