All Things NHL

This is the place to discuss sports and play fantasy sports.

Moderator: Community Team

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 68

All Things NHL

Post by G-Man »

Hey there hockey fans! I figured we could use a generic thread to talk about the under-appreciated sport of ice hockey. I've been watching hockey for over 20 years now and it is by far my favorite sport to watch. I live less than an hour's drive from an minor league affiliate team (Hershey Bears), so I get more than my share of hockey each year.

Anything strike your eye on the current season (2015-16)? I for one am saddened by my favorite team, Montreal. They started so strong and then the wheels fell completely off.

On a side-note, this year I plan to grow a playoff beard. I'll post pictures of my facial hair progress (or lack thereof) when the playoffs arrive.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Re: All Things NHL

Post by G-Man »

The playoffs are approaching! Sadly, this looks like it will be the second time ever where no Canadian teams make the playoffs. Five of the seven Canadian teams have been eliminated as of last night's games. Here are the standings:

ATLANTIC
1. Florida
2. Tampa
3. Boston
Detroit
Ottawa
Montreal
Buffalo
Toronto

METROPOLITAN
1. Washington
2. NYR
3. Pittsburgh
W1 NYI
W2 Philly
New Jersey
Carolina
Columbus

CENTRAL
1. Dallas
2. St. Louis
3. Chicago
W1 Nashville
W2 Minnesota
Colorado
Winnipeg

PACIFIC
1. Los Angeles
2. Anheim
3. San Jose
Arizona
Calgary
Vancouver
Edmonton
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I've hardly followed the NHL this year. In recent years I've really enjoyed watching hockey any time I can, but I think the Bruins have just become so depressing that it pains me to watch any team play now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

At least the Bruins are in the playoff picture. My Habs went from awesome to suck early on and never looked back.
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The B's are going to get bounced in 5 or 6 games in the first round no matter who they're up against and then probably end up too scared to make any big changes to the roster in the off season. Outside their small group of top players, they're an unproductive mix of washed up veterans and inexperienced young players, and they don't seem to be moving in the right direction.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Buffalo and Montreal were eliminated from the hunt last night. Now that Montreal is out, Ottawa is the only Canadian team with a chance to make the playoffs. Too bad they're dead last in the Wild Card chase. Woe, Canada.

Chicago and San Jose are now locks for playoff spots. The East is still wide open, so at least there is some excitement remaining.

ATLANTIC
1. Florida
2. Tampa
3. Boston
Detroit
Ottawa
Montreal
Buffalo
Toronto

METROPOLITAN
1. Washington
2. NYR
3. Pittsburgh
W1 NYI
W2 Philly
Carolina
New Jersey
Columbus

CENTRAL
1. Dallas
2. St. Louis
3. Chicago
W1 Nashville
W2 Minnesota
Colorado
Winnipeg

PACIFIC
1. Los Angeles
2. Anheim
3. San Jose
Arizona
Calgary
Vancouver
Edmonton
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Tampa Bay looks plenty capable of winning this series. Seems like everyone wrote them off when Stamkos got hurt but these guys are holding it together well.
My Banners:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

G-Man wrote:Tampa Bay looks plenty capable of winning this series. Seems like everyone wrote them off when Stamkos got hurt but these guys are holding it together well.
Yes, when we found out he had to have surgery for that blood clot its like the whole town engaged in one big sigh.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

If the caps don't win the cup this year I don't think we ever will.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:If the caps don't win the cup this year I don't think we ever will.
They won't. The Caps are notorious choke artists in the playoffs and the President's Trophy winner usually doesn't win the Cup. I'm all for those trends continuing. :P
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

So the 2nd round of the playoffs looks like this:

NY Islanders v. Tampa Bay Lightning
Washington Capitals v. Pittsburgh Penguins

Dallas Stars v. St. Louis Blues
San Jose Sharks v. Nashville Predators

I'm for the Lightning and the Penguins in the East. As for the West, it's hard for me to get excited there. I guess I'll pull for the Blues this round but that just because I'm not a Dallas fan. I am totally neutral on the Blues and will support whoever they play next. I'm fine with either the Sharks or the Predators. I guess I'm pulling for the Preds just because they're such an underdog. The Sharks are more choke artists than underdogs.

The NHL heads are probably miffed about only having one high-profile series right now. Without Chicago or LA alive in the West, the league has to invent new storylines to make it sound exciting. Kind of a shame. No Canada, no Chicago, and no LA. Plus the Pens and Caps are playing now means the conference finals and possibly the Cup finals will see lower viewership numbers.
My Banners:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yay you're rooting for the Lightning! Not that I expect us to do very well with so many hurt, especially Stamkos. Oh, i guess there's a game on now - forgot it was at 3:00 today.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Oh totally the Lightning. I've got nothing specific against the Islanders but they're not a team a cheer for unless they're playing a team I dislike.

Tampa just scored off a defender's skate. That seems to be happening quite a bit these playoffs.
My Banners:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 1

Post by S~V~S »

The Islanders are my home team, but I was always a Rangers fan.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

If the caps hold off the Pittsburg I think they have a solid chance at winning the cup.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

After losing Game 5, I really did not think that the Penguins were going to win the series. They're my #2 team, so I'm glad they made it. I think Tampa Bay is going to be right back in the hunt again next year if they can hold their roster together. For all the injuries they had late in the season and through the playoffs, they're performance was remarkable.

Now I'm spoiled by being content with either team winning the Stanley Cup. I'll be cheering for Pittsburgh but I'm happy for the Sharks. They spent so many years as playoff choke artists, so it's nice to see them make it to the Cup Finals for a change.

As for minor league action, my 'local' (if you consider a 30-minute drive local) team, the Hershey Bears are up 3-0 in their conference finals series. If they win tonight, they'll get to play for the Calder Cup! Bears Bears Bears- WOOO!
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

We're already ten or so games into the 2016-2017 season! Once again, Montreal is off to an amazing start. I'm wondering what will happen to derail them again this year. After last season's meltdown, I have to be cautiously optimistic.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Okay, football is over and baseball hasn't begun yet, so it's time for... basketball!

Just kidding. Time for some hockey talk. If the NHL Playoffs started today, here are what the match-ups would be:

ATLANTIC*
1) Montreal Canadiens v. WC1) New York Rangers
2) Ottawa Senators v. 3) Boston Bruins

METROPOLITAN*
1) Washington Capitals v. WC2) Toronto Maple Leafs
2) Columbus Blue Jackets v. 3) Pittsburgh Penguins

Right now, the Rangers are a wildcard team but they have more points than Montreal. Seems like the Atlantic Division may be the weak link of the league this year. Thoughts on the Capitals? Could this really be their year or is another playoff choke looming around the corner? Also, I'm still not used to seeing the Blue Jackets being so good.

CENTRAL*
1) Minnesota Wild v. WC2) Los Angeles Kings
2) Chicago Blackhawks v. 3) St. Louis Blues

PACIFIC*
1) San Jose Sharks v. WC1) Nashville Predators
2) Anaheim Ducks v. 3) Edmonton Oilers

For me, it's hard to know what to expect out of the West. Good to see the Oilers in the hunt. They've been terrible for so long.

Note- the * means that the wildcard teams are showing swapped into the other division for these projections because the best team in the conference plays the lowest wildcard.

Still two months of hockey to go before the end of the season. I'll give updates about every two weeks.

Also, what do you think of the upcoming 31st NHL team- the Vegas Golden Knights? Check the spoiler for the logo:
My Banners:
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I think within 5 years Vegas will have a team in each major sport. I'm fine if they are trying hockey first! Besides, how awesome to time a Vegas trip to your team being there! And yes, go Oilers!
My siggie.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

timmer wrote:I think within 5 years Vegas will have a team in each major sport. I'm fine if they are trying hockey first! Besides, how awesome to time a Vegas trip to your team being there! And yes, go Oilers!
I would go to Vegas in a heartbeat to see any of the Tampa teams play. Cheap flights, lavish hotels, great entertainment and outstanding food.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

That's going to be the only long-term problem for the Vegas team... a true fan base. Vegas being Vegas, I can imagine that every "home game" for the Golden Knights will feel like an away game as the visiting team's fans will just time their Vegas trips for the game. How would any player want to be on a team that doesn't really have a home fan base?
My siggie.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Oops! I forgot to keep up with the playoff death-watch. Oh well. The playoffs begin tomorrow! XD

Here are the match-ups:

EASTERN CONFERENCE:
1) Montreal Canadiens v. WC) New York Rangers
2) Ottawa Senators v. 3) Boston Bruins

1) Washington Capitals v. WC) Toronto Maple Leafs
2) Pittsburgh Penguins v. 3) Columbus Blue Jackets

WESTERN CONFERENCE:
1) Chicago Blackhawks v. WC) Nashville Predators
2) Minnesota Wild v. St. Louis Blues

1) Anaheim Ducks v. WC) Calgary Flames
2) Edmonton Oilers v. San Jose Sharks

My predictions for Round 1:
-Montreal and New York could go seven games. I'd love to see the Habs win but the Rangers match up pretty well against them. The goalies will be the difference-makers here. (Toss-up)

-Ottawa is the one Canadian team I'd feel blah about winning the Cup this year. Even though the Bruins are rivals to the Habs, I grew up away from the influence of that rivalry. Ottawa has the fewest goals scored of all 16 playoff teams and they have a negative goal differential. It's the playoffs. Those things matter. (Bruins in 6)

-I can't stand the Capitals and the Maple Leafs have the longest active Cup drought in the league (50 years!). That being said, I don't see the Capitals choking this early. (Capitals in 5)

-Pittsburgh scored more goals than any team this season. Columbus allowed the second fewest number of goals this season. This series will be a doozy. Lots of hate. (Penguins in 7)

-Chicago and Nashville are two teams I like, so I won't actively cheer for either team. This should be another fun series to watch. (Blackhawks in 6)

-Wild-Blues is such an unexciting sounding match-up that I probably won't even watch unless it's overtime. The Wild seem to have more pieces together though. (Wild in 6)

-Calgary used to be my #3 team for years. I love seeing them back in the playoffs and I hope they can play spoiler here. I don't see it happening though. (Ducks in 5)

-Normally, I would cheer for San Jose but it's nice to see Edmonton come back from years in the basement. I think they're a legitimate contender this year. (Oilers in 7)
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm pleasantly surprised to see the Bruins back in the playoffs. I took last year and most of this year off from watching them because they kinda disgusted me with their weak play. I tuned back in down the stretch when they emerged as a genuine contender for a playoff spot. I'm relieved they managed to avoid Washington by the skin of their teeth. I go into every season with them as my know-nothing Stanley Cup prediction.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS FUN FACT #1:

It may be the last day of the regular season, but the teams making the playoffs are all known now. The only Original Six teams in the playoffs this year are the Boston Bruins and the Toronto Maple Leafs. Since the NHL moved to a 16-team playoff format in 1980, this is only the fifth time that only two Original Six teams made the playoffs. It happened previously in 2000, 2001, 2007, and 2018.
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Columbus Blue Jackets.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

My Lightning! Wtf is going on with them? So saaaaaad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My favorite takeaway from today's Bruins win is that ESPN is rolling with this headline on their front page for all to see.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:42 am My favorite takeaway from today's Bruins win is that ESPN is rolling with this headline on their front page for all to see.
That was an instant click for me earlier today.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

oh look, a boston team is going for a league championship :ninja:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:49 pm oh look, a boston team is going for a league championship :ninja:
Fun fact- Boston has a chance at joining a very exclusive club if they win the Stanley Cup this year. In the history of the four major US/North American sports (baseball, basketball, football, and ice hockey), no city has ever boasted a champion in all four sports in a 12-month span of time. Plenty of cities have double-dipped (as Boston currently enjoys via the World Series and Super Bowl) but a triple-dip has only occurred twice, and you have to go back before the NBA existed to find both instances.

October 8, 1927: The New York Yankees win the World Series (their 2nd WS title ever)
December 4, 1927: The New York Giants clinch the NFL championship (their first NFL title)
April 14, 1928: The New York Rangers win the Stanley Cup (their first NHL title)

October 7, 1935: The Detroit Tigers win the World Series (their first WS win)
December 15, 1935: The Detroit Lions win the NFL Championship game (their first NFL title)
April 11, 1936: The Detroit Red Wings win the Stanley Cup (their first)
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

We've basically disowned the Celtics. That franchise just isn't up to snuff for Boston sports.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Rooting for San Jose so we can get Massachusetts vs. California x3

and also joe thornton.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

CBJ always loses to the eventual cup winner.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Boston has to endure another month without a championship parade. :pout:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

I'm a life-long and loyal Canucks fan- super excited for the upcoming season as I think it's the first one in quite a few years that they might have the chance of making the playoffs.

I was, last year, skeptical of Jim Benning/management; but now I see a clear direction for the team and am happy to see him in charge for the foreseeable future.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Epignosis »

Doing DFS hockey all season this time around. Let's go.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:54 pm Doing DFS hockey all season this time around. Let's go.
Good luck. Hockey is a very tricky sport to predict.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:55 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:54 pm Doing DFS hockey all season this time around. Let's go.
I don't try to predict. :dark:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:15 pm
How are you doing with this so far?
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:08 pm
Down a little bit. I've been somewhat unlucky- had a late scratch hurt me last night and there was an injury another night that cost me.

Tonight I have Morgan Rielly who is putting together a nice performance, but I have him with Auston Matthews who has just one shot on goal. :fist:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:14 pm
Down a little bit. I've been somewhat unlucky- had a late scratch hurt me last night and there was an injury another night that cost me.

Tonight I have Morgan Rielly who is putting together a nice performance, but I have him with Auston Matthews who has just one shot on goal. :fist:
Have the hockey gods been kinder to you lately?
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:02 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:14 pm

Have the hockey gods been kinder to you lately?
Once NBA got going I couldn't keep up. NBA is too much of a beast to manage hockey as well. Plus I had a series of concerts with rehearsals in November and shows in December and there was just no way.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

My Canucks are looking GOOD.

I share a birthday with Quinn Hughes... little known fact.

Jack Rathbone is going to take this team to levels unheard.

I am looking forward to that Cup. I am looking forward to that celebration.

-Florence of Vancouver
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

goddamn guys i loves them canuckies to my regressive episodes and through them

'cuz they're the canuckies
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Vancouver is probably my favorite North American City that I Have Never Actually Visited.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:26 pm Vancouver is probably my favorite North American City that I Have Never Actually Visited.
I've never been there either, definitely. :ph34r:
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:26 pm Vancouver is probably my favorite North American City that I Have Never Actually Visited.
There's a new Vancouver you can visit, though! It exists entirely online.

Try old.reddit.com/r/TrueVancouver

I'll even make you a mod. :D
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

112 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:57 pm My Canucks are looking GOOD.

-Florence of Vancouver
The Canucks have 74 points right now. That might be good enough in the weak, weak, West, but that won't even land you the last wildcard spot in the East. Don't plan that parade just yet...
My Banners:
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

G-Man wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:45 pm
112 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:57 pm My Canucks are looking GOOD.

-Florence of Vancouver
The Canucks have 74 points right now. That might be good enough in the weak, weak, West, but that won't even land you the last wildcard spot in the East. Don't plan that parade just yet...
ehh. I said 'give them two years' at the start of the season. Maybe I'm getting carried away a bit, but the team is coming together faster than an outsider might think imo. I have legitimate ties to the organization, and the reserve roster is scarier than the one on paper.

It could be that they do need a couple more years... but we have a VERY good prospect pool that's not widely recognized as being as good as it is, methinks.

I'm not expecting a Cup this year. But there's more to a team than base points. ;)
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

[video][/video]

Return to “The Sports Bar”