Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Linki w/ Enrique I guess.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Typhoony wrote:Juliets who do you think you'll be voting today?
I'm not sure either. I was leaning towards Scotty but Enrique has made me stop and question that. I don't see a vote for Enrique, Golden, Zebra or SVS. I can't read SVS at all so I really have to have good confirming evidence to vote for her. I understand TH's use of we and don't suspect him for it. So I'm going back over some people and see if I can find anything that speaks to me. Not much time.

lots of linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Matt wrote:
LoRab wrote:I'm voting Bubbles, because when I looked at the post count I said, "Wait...bubbles is playing?" I didn't realize or remember that. And that doesn't bode well.
Ever since I've been back, I've played a few games with Bubbles, and she barely ever plays. So I don't get what you're saying here.
LoRab wrote:Also, her only on topic post:
Bubbles wrote:hi all! *waves* i'm picking wayne's manor because i'm a goodie and it sounds like a civ option :nicenod:
Seems contrived at best and trying too hard to sound civ.

*votes bubbles*
If I recall, Golden once said in a game that it is trademark for Bubbles to announce herself as civ, kind of like your twirl thing.

This whole post and vote is...I don't even know.
As I said, was choosing from low posters and wasn't making it entirely random. It's a day 1 vote. And I'm exhausted and my brain hurts from trying to think in a foreign language and I don't find any of the more vocal players or the cases against them entirely convincing. And I had to vote.

And I don't think it's ever good when I don't remember a player is playing--doesn't matte who they are. And, even if she always does that, it still strikes me as suspish.

Sorry you don't like my post. nothing I can really do about it, since it's where my thinking was. And, quite honestly, is.

Not trying to get anyone else to follow my vote. As I said, I voted there because I had to vote somewhere.
Turnip Head wrote:
Bubbles wrote:hi all! *waves* i'm picking wayne's manor because i'm a goodie and it sounds like a civ option :nicenod:
In her defense she says things like that every time she plays.

If I were to vote for a low poster it'd be Wilgy. 8 posts and only a snippet of content in each. It feels like he's feigning interest.
I was going for those that posted fewer times that I have. and I fully admit to being a low poster at this point this game.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Does anyone have info on ekeknat's playstyle? He's hardly said anything (4 posts) and what he has said has been jokey. He also hasn't posted in 2 days. If I had to go low poster I would think about voting for him unless someone can tell me he's like this often when he's civ. I'm not decided I will go low poster as it is not my preferred choice and always seems to work out bad for me but I'm looking at them just in case.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

I predict Zebra or Matt will rake in a lot of last minute lazy votes. Does anyone else get that vibe?

I think I'm gonna go with sig. I don't like, well, I don't like most things he's talked about recently. I think open info sharing is a terribad idea and I'm concerned he pushed so hard with it, even going as far as to spin Epig's warning as something directed at the mafia. He's been very open to discussion, and that's great, but ultimately I just keep finding him on IMO the pro-scum side of every issue.

btw sig, I know I didn't answer your question re: zebra's plan. I don't give it importance basically because I'm not sure even she knew what she was doing, but if she did I just... don't care. It's got nothing to do with me and no one in the thread can know what's going on in her head so why dwell on it?

Abstractly I guess I saw it as a sort of WIFOM, where maybe you wouldn't go there because there's nothing. Or maybe you would because you thought she was lying. I dunno, I just think it's a bit silly.

linki: ek has only played of Montreal before, he's new here. He started that game similarly until he got some info and started working out stuff from the thread. I imagine this game looks massive to him, but he'll probably chime in when he thinks he has something.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Enrique wrote:I predict Zebra or Matt will rake in a lot of last minute lazy votes. Does anyone else get that vibe?

I think I'm gonna go with sig. I don't like, well, I don't like most things he's talked about recently. I think open info sharing is a terribad idea and I'm concerned he pushed so hard with it, even going as far as to spin Epig's warning as something directed at the mafia. He's been very open to discussion, and that's great, but ultimately I just keep finding him on IMO the pro-scum side of every issue.

btw sig, I know I didn't answer your question re: zebra's plan. I don't give it importance basically because I'm not sure even she knew what she was doing, but if she did I just... don't care. It's got nothing to do with me and no one in the thread can know what's going on in her head so why dwell on it?

Abstractly I guess I saw it as a sort of WIFOM, where maybe you wouldn't go there because there's nothing. Or maybe you would because you thought she was lying. I dunno, I just think it's a bit silly.

linki: ek has only played of Montreal before, he's new here. He started that game similarly until he got some info and started working out stuff from the thread. I imagine this game looks massive to him, but he'll probably chime in when he thinks he has something.
Why are the two lazy votes?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

So now some of you are actively looking at low posters, huh? Interesting.

Is the reason none of you are willing to vote lovedelic because he's new to the site?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:I predict Zebra or Matt will rake in a lot of last minute lazy votes. Does anyone else get that vibe?
Yes. Though most in the thread have suggested they won't vote Zeebs' way, which I really don't understand.
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I think a lot of people only half paying attention are gonna see whole pages dedicated to them, and assume they're under heavy fire for a reason. I don't know. There's always that lynch in every game, and I see them as the likeliest targets. (This has nothing to do with alignment especially when Mafia teams are so small, but... I can feel it.)
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Scotty wrote:So now some of you are actively looking at low posters, huh? Interesting.

Is the reason none of you are willing to vote lovedelic because he's new to the site?
Thats the reason I wouldn't vote him day 1 Scotty. I usually give the BOTD to someone who's first game it is on our site unless they have been playing a lot of games elsewhere.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Nerolunar »

I misread Friday am as pm, so Im suddenly in a hurry to vote, as I'm going to bed soon.

I honestly don´t know, and its stressing me out that I have to vote for someone. Im considering Floyd, even though I don´t like lynching low posters. I did notice him being online earlier today while I was reading and he hasn´t posted. I know I did it myself, but at least I gave an explanation for doing it.

Yeah Im going with Floyd. Time zones suck.

Im interested in seeing the outcome tomorrow. Goodnight ya´ll.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:So now some of you are actively looking at low posters, huh? Interesting.

He hasn't logged in since February 9th. He doesn't even know what role he has.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I'm not going to vote Zebra because I don't have any reason to, pretty much.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Nerolunar wrote:I misread Friday am as pm, so Im suddenly in a hurry to vote, as I'm going to bed soon.

I honestly don´t know, and its stressing me out that I have to vote for someone. Im considering Floyd, even though I don´t like lynching low posters. I did notice him being online earlier today while I was reading and he hasn´t posted. I know I did it myself, but at least I gave an explanation for doing it.

Yeah Im going with Floyd. Time zones suck.

Im interested in seeing the outcome tomorrow. Goodnight ya´ll.
:ponder:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I think I saw Floyd post in a game once.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Nerolunar wrote: Im considering Floyd, even though I don´t like lynching low posters. I did notice him being online earlier today while I was reading and he hasn´t posted. I know I did it myself, but at least I gave an explanation for doing it.
Only after people called you out for it.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

So enrique do you think Matt is mafia?

I also find it curious your voting for me, even though besides my idea of exchanging info you have nothing!? I'd further point out it makes no sense if I'm bad or even an Inmate for me to take a stance that is unpopular and gives me negative attention. I could have never mentioned it or even sided with literally every other player but I didn't. I also dislike how you brushed off my question and know your answer to it is "well it doesn't matter and I can't see inside her head" the whole point of mafia is to try and figure people out yet you refuse to do so re zebra. It is obvious she was trying to set me up and you are refusing to even consider she could be doing this as a baddie/inmate?
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

juliets wrote:

Thats the reason I wouldn't vote him day 1 Scotty. I usually give the BOTD to someone who's first game it is on our site unless they have been playing a lot of games elsewhere.
Fair enough. I completely understand that reasoning, I'm just wondering if everyone is in the same boat.

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

I am tempted but only because he hasn't posted once or logged on in ages and if that goes on there's no point him being around. If he posted even once I'd be unwilling to vote him straight away though. I'm also considering Floyd and Bubbles because honestly they've contributed as much to the game as Lovedelic has and both consistently get away with low participation for long periods of time in my experience. For Floyd in particular I actually associate tend quietness and badness based on my experience with him in TH.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote: I think I'm gonna go with sig. I don't like, well, I don't like most things he's talked about recently. I think open info sharing is a terribad idea and I'm concerned he pushed so hard with it, even going as far as to spin Epig's warning as something directed at the mafia. He's been very open to discussion, and that's great, but ultimately I just keep finding him on IMO the pro-scum side of every issue.
What other thinks have I been "pro scum" on besides being open about map discussion. What do you think of the other players who shared map information? I didn't spin Epig's warning in any way I was asked who I thought it was directed to and my general opnion of it so I answered the question. Saying it the way you did is scummy. Saying "spin Epig's warning" instead of say interpret or said gives it negativity, it implies that I in a malicious way tried to trick the town into doing something. I dislike this alot.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

things*
ImageImage
ekeknat
Posts in topic: 14

Post by ekeknat »

yeah this thread has been gosh darn huge already. i'm following it, but have pretty much nothing productive to add because there's a lot going on and I don't wanna be just making more batman jokes. at this point anyone could really be bad

i like the map part of this game though, it's darn cool
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:I'm not assuming anything and I have no intention of voting for lovedelic. But it's not an inconsistency because one of the two is generating content.

I'm confused by your last question. lovedelic never showed up, did he? Again, I'm not assuming anything, but it's not the horrible anti-town logic you're making it out to be.
I didn't imply anything of the sort-- you inferred it from me asking basic questions about your post. Mighty defensive you've been-- of everything I say to you.

No, I'm saying what if he has shown up, but hasn't posted? (That would be debunked because of what TH said about his log ins)
I'm saying what if she shows up tomorrow?

All I'm saying is Scotty is inconsistent at BEST. Why you felt the need to take this as an attack on you is a mystery to me.
Turnip Head wrote:
In her defense she says things like that every time she plays.

If I were to vote for a low poster it'd be Wilgy. 8 posts and only a snippet of content in each. It feels like he's feigning interest.
You think Wilgy feigning interest means he's bad?
That's serious-- I have no clue.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bullzeye wrote:

I am tempted but only because he hasn't posted once or logged on in ages and if that goes on there's no point him being around. If he posted even once I'd be unwilling to vote him straight away though. I'm also considering Floyd and Bubbles because honestly they've contributed as much to the game as Lovedelic has and both consistently get away with low participation for long periods of time in my experience. For Floyd in particular I actually associate tend quietness and badness based on my experience with him in TH.
I was just about to ask about Floyd and whether anyone had any reads from past experience of him being quiet. What game is TH? All my silly brain will think of is Turnip Head. Anyway, I'd like to take a look at Floyds posts in that game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

I'm not entirely against a lovedelicc lynch (though, I have quite a few suspects that I've expressed interest in), I just don't see how anyone sees any sort of consistency in what Scotty is saying.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ekeknat wrote:yeah this thread has been gosh darn huge already. i'm following it, but have pretty much nothing productive to add because there's a lot going on and I don't wanna be just making more batman jokes. at this point anyone could really be bad

i like the map part of this game though, it's darn cool
ekeknat who are you going to vote for and why?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

10/10 would vote ekeknat.

Linki: Dom and I are 1 hivemind in this game haha.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

sig I think it makes sense for the Mafia to convince the town to go with what benefits them. That alone is more than I have on like, everyone else, but while Golden could argue and make me think he was being genuine, a lot of your responses just came off worse than anything you'd said before. You kept pushing for a stance and didn't pull the best arguments when challenged. I haven't voted for you yet but I don't see who else I'd vote for at this point.

I brushed the Zebra thing aside because I think it's silly. I don't know if she did it as a civvie, I don't know if she did it as a baddie. I don't care. Frankly I'm not sure anyone got any valuable info, and at least I personally have no reason to get stuck on that.

What makes you ask that about Matt?

sig thats a spin but also im in class brb
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Black Rock »

I've decided to look at a few people to best get a feeling of the thread. I feel a little out of the groove. So I started with Scotty, which I was happy to see had under 30 posts. I wish I knew how to read him better. In a direct comparison to the last game I played with him and this game, he feels a lot more conservative and less accusational. He's playing it safe and I don't trust that.

I'm going to check out dharmahelper next.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I was just about to ask about Floyd and whether anyone had any reads from past experience of him being quiet. What game is TH? All my silly brain will think of is Turnip Head. Anyway, I'd like to take a look at Floyds posts in that game.
Talking Heads - he was bad on my team and we had to consistently push him to post even if it was just spam because my role was designed to punish low posters and prevented my allies from winning with our team if their post counts were too low for too long. I think MP was feeling particularly vindictive when he designed it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

It refers to Talking Heads, and it confuses me too :mad:

juliets you played World Reborn. Remember when Floyd barely played and your baddie team set him up for a lynch and then fudged his role reveal to make it look like he was bad?

And he got lynched in Dune for barely playing and he was civ there too.

I think Floyd just enjoys barely playing.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:
Nerolunar wrote: Im considering Floyd, even though I don´t like lynching low posters. I did notice him being online earlier today while I was reading and he hasn´t posted. I know I did it myself, but at least I gave an explanation for doing it.
Only after people called you out for it.
I'm beginning to see your point on Nero. His ideas of what constitutes 'suspicious behaviour' seem very fluid.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bullzeye wrote:

Which is exactly why I'd more willingly vote him over Equiv.

I would agree, if I were to look at low posters, that ekeknat would get my vote if lovedelic so much as says hello.

The one game I played with Floyd, he was the cop, and actually posted about the same amount as now in a manner of 2 days, so I'm still wary that is happening here.

ekeknat- "anyone could be bad"? Yes. You are technically correct. But come on man. All this time, and nothing to add...on anything?

linki: BR You are correct that I haven't been posting all that much this game. Maybe it is a strategy I'm employing in order to actually win a game for once and not get blasted and NK'd for talking too much. Or maybe I just haven't had much time. I'd go with the latter, but who knows?

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
juliets wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Talking Heads - he was bad on my team and we had to consistently push him to post even if it was just spam because my role was designed to punish low posters and prevented my allies from winning with our team if their post counts were too low for too long. I think MP was feeling particularly vindictive when he designed it.
Lol. I never knew that about your role in that game.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think it's weird that you guys are focusing on the players who are known to never post yet no one's talking about how Wilgy has 8 posts with almost no content.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Black Rock wrote:I've decided to look at a few people to best get a feeling of the thread. I feel a little out of the groove. So I started with Scotty, which I was happy to see had under 30 posts. I wish I knew how to read him better. In a direct comparison to the last game I played with him and this game, he feels a lot more conservative and less accusational. He's playing it safe and I don't trust that.

I'm going to check out dharmahelper next.
Cool.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:I think it's weird that you guys are focusing on the players who are known to never post yet no one's talking about how Wilgy has 8 posts with almost no content.
Isn't that typical Wilgy though, regardless of alignment? Maybe I'm confused.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:I think it's weird that you guys are focusing on the players who are known to never post yet no one's talking about how Wilgy has 8 posts with almost no content.
That's Wilgy for ya. Some people may have thought I was kidding, but I was serious with what I posted about him in my first post of this game.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:I think Floyd just enjoys barely playing.
Floyd plays late when he gets there. I know some people aren't a fan of that but as an impartial observer of Tree Mafia I thought that Floyd turned an early start into a really good performance.

I don't think it is a good habit that we have gotten into recently where we suspect people for being low posters who are always low posters. Bubbles is another of these. DF, Bass... I'd rather view them all based on the substantive content they do have.

For me, the kind of person I'd lynch for being a 'low poster' is really an absentee... someone who has stopped playing entirely.

I tried contacting lovedellic on rym but I was having trouble loading RYM. Anyone else able to give it a try?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote: Lol. I never knew that about your role in that game.
No? While I had the time to play it, that role made Talking Heads a highlight of a generally terrible mafia year for me. Loved it.
This is a fair point really. What do you think Wilgy's lack of content says about him?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote:
Isn't that typical Wilgy though, regardless of alignment? Maybe I'm confused.
From my experience it's indicative of baddie Wilgy, but he's rolled baddie in like the last nine thousand games. I just thought his posts felt less about what he wanted to say and more like "I better say something".
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:
Floyd plays late when he gets there. I know some people aren't a fan of that but as an impartial observer of Tree Mafia I thought that Floyd turned an early start into a really good performance.

I don't think it is a good habit that we have gotten into recently where we suspect people for being low posters who are always low posters. Bubbles is another of these. DF, Bass... I'd rather view them all based on the substantive content they do have.

For me, the kind of person I'd lynch for being a 'low poster' is really an absentee... someone who has stopped playing entirely.

I tried contacting lovedellic on rym but I was having trouble loading RYM. Anyone else able to give it a try?
This guy right here gets it.

Does that make any sense to you, @Dom?

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Golden wrote:
I play late too. I can take ages to get into a game and my engines aren't usually revving at maximum until the herd has been thinned a little. I've still made more than two posts despite missing literally half the gameplay so far.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Bullzeye wrote:
Golden wrote:
I play late too. I can take ages to get into a game and my engines aren't usually revving at maximum until the herd has been thinned a little. I've still made more than two posts despite missing literally half the gameplay so far.
Honestly I may post a lot but I tend to basically ignore/have no read on more than half the players for the early portion too, I completely understand not being fully in the game, and I can understand why for some people that makes them quieter.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote:sig I think it makes sense for the Mafia to convince the town to go with what benefits them. That alone is more than I have on like, everyone else, but while Golden could argue and make me think he was being genuine, a lot of your responses just came off worse than anything you'd said before. You kept pushing for a stance and didn't pull the best arguments when challenged. I haven't voted for you yet but I don't see who else I'd vote for at this point.

I brushed the Zebra thing aside because I think it's silly. I don't know if she did it as a civvie, I don't know if she did it as a baddie. I don't care. Frankly I'm not sure anyone got any valuable info, and at least I personally have no reason to get stuck on that.

What makes you ask that about Matt?

sig thats a spin but also im in class brb
You think Matt/Zerba could get lynched am I correct in saying you think Zebra is a civ? IF you feel the same about Matt why vote for me know/soon? Why not hold your vote to save a strong civ voice? I disagree, I don't think the mafia would be as active and try to discuses sharing information so much. If anything the mafia would be against it, they'd go with the herd and not want to spread information so they don't look suspicious or better yet not even mention it at all. I see no reason for why if I was mafia I'd draw attention to myself about sharing information especially when it became clear it was an unpopular opinion.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I messaged lovedelic on rym 24 hours ago and heard nothing.

But like if you vote for lovedelic you are saying that nothing suspicious had happened. That nobody's cases are intriguing. Lovedelic is a 0 on a plus to minus 100 scale. If there is anybody below 0 then lynching him is foolish when he is bound to be replaced anyway.

If you are genuinely saying that there isn't anyone slightly suspect then you are suspect.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

As for Wilgy, looking at his posts I think I do see what TH is saying. One of his eight posts essentially amounts to an EBWOP, and a further two/three aren't serious contributions. He at one point expresses a flimsy suspicion of TH and Bea, promises to elaborate, never does. That's basically all there is to him this game.
ekeknat
Posts in topic: 14

Post by ekeknat »

juliets wrote: ekeknat who are you going to vote for and why?
idk lol

i don't think anyone's who's really been posting has done anything to warrant my vote yet.. i could vote zebra just because last game drove me crazy but i don't think that's a good move
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I would give Wilgy the benefit of the doubt on contribution based casing for a day or two as I would with anyone who marathoned the GoC.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm hoping to get a response from SVS before I cast my vote.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”