Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 2]

Post by sig »

That looks like a mean plank from Ed Edd and Eddy.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:Only had 300 posts left to catch up on, big post and everything half written too :disappoint:
Reminds me of that time when some asshole nightkilled me in Star Wars when I was three-quarters finished with an ISO of everyone's interactions with a single player. :disappoint:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

^That was supposed to be OT.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Well I'm not all that broken up over Wilgy's death but not looking forward to accusations that I did it. Rest in peace if you were good Doc.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

sig, wtf?! Breaking Bad is amazing. And the characters are supposed to be flawed. :P
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 187

Post by Glorfindel »

sig wrote:Glorfindel I'm almost convinced your a baddie at this point. Gordon a player with no additional information said to not share evidence okay cool, NOT we should look at the players who where for it. Which was mainly me, Zebra, and Dfraday. This seems like your trying to start the wheels of my lynch especially since the only argument used against me yesterday to justify my lynch was me advocating for us to share map information. If he wanted us to look more closely at certain players I'd think he'd have said it. He is going along with the general thoughts in the thread no map sharing, and Team Bat are good.
I'm also curious you seemed to have ignored zebra sharing information in an attempt to "trap" me?

Could wilgy's death have anything to do with him being on the right track about a player? He didn't have many posts, but I agree with MP he seemed like a random choice for the first NK, unless they thought he was the other mafia team and so far in my experience here on TS the mafia don't gun for each other this early. Thoughts?
Keep your shirt on Sig! I'm not trying to "trap" you at all. What I said was hat given the information in Gordon's message (and Epi's remark at the start of the game that has already been discussed previously on this topic) it appears to me sharing any information we individually receive is imprudent. Clearly (to me at least) we are better not sharing the information we find. Yes, I did say that I thought it worth looking again more critically at those who advocated sharing such information. I NEVER mentioned your name and yet, you've taken what I said as some kind of blatant accusation. Why so sensitive? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had something to hide... :shrug:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My spreadsheet is lacking color after that no-lynch yesterday.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:sig, wtf?! Breaking Bad is amazing. And the characters are supposed to be flawed. :P
I'm up to episode six just not feeling it.
Flawed is all well and good, but flawed and annoying? If that is the life of a meth dealer count me out. :shrug:
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I don't think it's unreasonable for Sig to think you were tal king about him Glorfy. He was the ringleader of that movement
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Glorfindel wrote:
sig wrote:Glorfindel I'm almost convinced your a baddie at this point. Gordon a player with no additional information said to not share evidence okay cool, NOT we should look at the players who where for it. Which was mainly me, Zebra, and Dfraday. This seems like your trying to start the wheels of my lynch especially since the only argument used against me yesterday to justify my lynch was me advocating for us to share map information. If he wanted us to look more closely at certain players I'd think he'd have said it. He is going along with the general thoughts in the thread no map sharing, and Team Bat are good.
I'm also curious you seemed to have ignored zebra sharing information in an attempt to "trap" me?

Could wilgy's death have anything to do with him being on the right track about a player? He didn't have many posts, but I agree with MP he seemed like a random choice for the first NK, unless they thought he was the other mafia team and so far in my experience here on TS the mafia don't gun for each other this early. Thoughts?
Keep your shirt on Sig! I'm not trying to "trap" you at all. What I said was hat given the information in Gordon's message (and Epi's remark at the start of the game that has already been discussed previously on this topic) it appears to me sharing any information we individually receive is imprudent. Clearly (to me at least) we are better not sharing the information we find. Yes, I did say that I thought it worth looking again more critically at those who advocated sharing such information. I NEVER mentioned your name and yet, you've taken what I said as some kind of blatant accusation. Why so sensitive? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had something to hide... :shrug:
Well I'm hiding my chest since you told me to keep my shirt on but besides that nothing else. I'm NOT arguing for info sharing today. You didn't need to mention me by name seeing how I was the main person arguing the pros of map sharing, not to mention two players voted for me based around me wanting to share our info. So you didn't say my name but it was directed at me to say otherwise would mean you aren't paying much attention to why I got two votes or that whole discussion as a whole. Why should we look critically at the three players who where pro info sharing? The fact that you are trying to redirect discussion onto the map argument again is just very pingy. Also you didn't answer me about Zebra please do.

Note I'm not saying you aren't paying attention, I'm saying your mafia/Inmate trying to set up my lynch. :beer:

linki: I wasn't the ringleader I just argued that it was more beneficial to the civs then the mafia. Saying ringleader makes me sound bad imo, which I dislike.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, so regarding the d1 no lynch, I don't understand why so many people are upset. I know it sucks not to have a result, but chances are most likely that a civilian would have been lynched (mathematically). Furthermore, I don't understand why people are eliminating or leaning against Robin having stopped the d1 lynch. If I remember correctly, that's the only public reason the lynch would be stopped based on the role listing. Why wouldn't Robin stop it, especially if it gave him information on that insanely close vote tally?
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

I apologise for my lack of posting. I've had a chaotic week with school and homework, as well as going to a local music festival. I'll start my catch-up reading now and I'll offer my thoughts.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sig wrote: I was the main person arguing the pros of map sharing
sig wrote:I wasn't the ringleader
Okay sig. :confused:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'd be up for a Glorfindel lynch today. I will ISO him tomorrow, but my gut is telling me he isn't pro civ at all.

@MP what do you think about the fact Wilgy was close to getting lynched and then got NK'd?

linki: I didn't like the term ringleader it sounded negative, I was basically alone in arguing that point, and didn't lead anyone. However, I was the main person if that makes any sense?
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If you'd prefer I will use the term "main person" instead. I wasn't using it in a negative connotation.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:I'd be up for a Glorfindel lynch today. I will ISO him tomorrow, but my gut is telling me he isn't pro civ at all.

@MP what do you think about the fact Wilgy was close to getting lynched and then got NK'd?
I don't know.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Rip Wilgy :(
that pains me that he had a giant thing written, and that why I advocate talking at night before you don't have a chance to talk. Not saying that is the case here, but when people opt not to post at night in fear of getting NK'd and get NK'd anyway- not saying what they have on their mind- it makes me shake my head.

live liiiike you were dyyyyyyyiinnnnnng

So I'm in the same camp here regarding Glorf. Gordon doesn't know anything, so it's not like what he's saying is prophetic.

The thing that's been bugging me about Glorf is how, as I've been reading his posts, he is careful not to upset the masses. The only notable person I've seen him offer up on the table is sig, and his civ labeling is even longer. Everything about him seems like he is attempting to appear nice, and, to borrow SVS' term, appease everyone.

Anyone else notice that?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Sorsha »

Turnip Head- I've been trying to get a handle on why you've been suspicious of SVS. In AWR you and I had it worked out in BTSC how SVS was bad- lots of night action results plus her defense of some of her co-baddies, probably some other things I'm forgetting- yet you still didn't want to confront her in the thread in that game. So what's different this game? I don't think you'd be suspicious of her for no good reason if you were a civ and didn't really think she was bad, but day one just seems odd to me when there is so little to go on.

Also, RIPiywg Wilgy.

linki with Scott- I don't have much experience with Glorfindel but I don't think that someone having a friendly tone to their posts is suspicious. Unless its normal for them to be an a-hole. :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

sig wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Well I'm hiding my chest since you told me to keep my shirt on but besides that nothing else. I'm NOT arguing for info sharing today. You didn't need to mention me by name seeing how I was the main person arguing the pros of map sharing, not to mention two players voted for me based around me wanting to share our info. So you didn't say my name but it was directed at me to say otherwise would mean you aren't paying much attention to why I got two votes or that whole discussion as a whole. Why should we look critically at the three players who where pro info sharing? The fact that you are trying to redirect discussion onto the map argument again is just very pingy. Also you didn't answer me about Zebra please do.

Note I'm not saying you aren't paying attention, I'm saying your mafia/Inmate trying to set up my lynch. :beer:

linki: I wasn't the ringleader I just argued that it was more beneficial to the civs then the mafia. Saying ringleader makes me sound bad imo, which I dislike.
Excuse me? I didn't mention your name but I'm accusing you because you were the 'main person' advocating talking openly about map sharing? These are YOUR words my friend not mine. I'd also like to point out that I never excluded looking at Zebra or anyone else for that matter who advocated sharing information. What I am saying is that it appears to me that there may be a good reason why we shouldn't share information (God forbid I have no clue what it is yet, but still...). I don't know precisely why, but I'm trying to reason that out. I'm NOT saying we should lynch everyone who advocated information sharing - just that we should look at that closely. You seem way too agitated over reading things into my post that simply weren't there and THAT is was is starting to make me suspicious of you...

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sorsha wrote:Turnip Head- I've been trying to get a handle on why you've been suspicious of SVS. In AWR you and I had it worked out in BTSC how SVS was bad- lots of night action results plus her defense of some of her co-baddies, probably some other things I'm forgetting- yet you still didn't want to confront her in the thread in that game. So what's different this game? I don't think you'd be suspicious of her for no good reason if you were a civ and didn't really think she was bad, but day one just seems odd to me when there is so little to go on.
Well, one difference is I'm not bad this game :P You and Golden had all the civ cred in AWR, it wouldn't have had the same impact if that case came from me.

I don't suspect her for no good reason. I think I've laid out my thoughts on SVS as clearly as I can.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Scotty wrote:The thing that's been bugging me about Glorf is how, as I've been reading his posts, he is careful not to upset the masses. The only notable person I've seen him offer up on the table is sig, and his civ labeling is even longer. Everything about him seems like he is attempting to appear nice, and, to borrow SVS' term, appease everyone.

Anyone else notice that?
Don't know how to break this to you Scotty but I AM nice! :shrug: Go take a look at my previous games here and especially Pikmin - I was Town there (quasi-power role) and my behaviour there wouldn't be any different to this game.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Turnip Head wrote:If you'd prefer I will use the term "main person" instead. I wasn't using it in a negative connotation.
Okay ringleader is fine then it sounds cooler. :beer:

@Floyd have a fun catch up when your done please tell me what you think of the three who voted for you, as well as the tied lynch, who you would have voted for, and any theories on Wilgy's death. Thanks in advance.

linki: @Scotty Yes as I said earlier Glorf is always nice and carefully words things etc. However, as mafia he tries to act the same way and usually his posts just come out as slightly off. He is unable to keep up the nice Glorfindel act without well sounding off. I've had gut pings of him all of day 1 and I'm convinced he isn't pro civ. I will say this I'm usually 100% right on Glorfindel if he is a civ you can tell, however I've got the same vibe as I did in Star Wars some of his posts seemed like his usually self others seemed like he was trying to be his regular self, I was right in Star Wars, but never pushed him to hard mainly since I was trying to turn to the Dark Side and thought he might be a future teammate. :P

If he is mafia then he is the second team, if not mafia then he is an inmate. Either way it would be in our best interest to vote for him imo. However, I'll wait and see what else comes up.

linki 2: They are my words yes, but it is mainly me you are addressing, at least that is how I see it. Seeing how I was the leading player defending map sharing. Okay why should we look closer at them? I also would like your opinion on Zebra info sharing which you have yet to give? I'm also not agitated at all, I'm just pumped and in the mood to catch some baddies.

You haven't really answered either of my two questions, you've kinda gone around them your also trying to make it seem like I'm mad or only going after you since you mentioned looking at map players which isn't true. You are whether if you admit it or not targeting me and painting me in an unfriendly light with your posts. Saying I'm aggressive, have something to hide, am loosing my cool, etc
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Glorfindel wrote:
sig wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Excuse me? I didn't mention your name but I'm accusing you because you were the 'main person' advocating talking openly about map sharing? These are YOUR words my friend not mine. I'd also like to point out that I never excluded looking at Zebra or anyone else for that matter who advocated sharing information. What I am saying is that it appears to me that there may be a good reason why we shouldn't share information (God forbid I have no clue what it is yet, but still...). I don't know precisely why, but I'm trying to reason that out. I'm NOT saying we should lynch everyone who advocated information sharing - just that we should look at that closely. You seem way too agitated over reading things into my post that simply weren't there and THAT is was is starting to make me suspicious of you...
Why are you being cagey about this? If you weren't talking about sig then who are you talking about?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Glorfindel wrote:
Scotty wrote:The thing that's been bugging me about Glorf is how, as I've been reading his posts, he is careful not to upset the masses. The only notable person I've seen him offer up on the table is sig, and his civ labeling is even longer. Everything about him seems like he is attempting to appear nice, and, to borrow SVS' term, appease everyone.

Anyone else notice that?
Don't know how to break this to you Scotty but I AM nice! :shrug: Go take a look at my previous games here and especially Pikmin - I was Town there (quasi-power role) and my behaviour there wouldn't be any different to this game.
You don't seem as genuine in your niceness this game. Also using your niceness meta as an excuse for being town is untrue. If they read over your baddie game here (star wars) they will see you where nice there to.
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

sig wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Anyone else notice that?
You don't seem as genuine in your niceness this game. Also using your niceness meta as an excuse for being town is untrue. If they read over your baddie game here (star wars) they will see you where nice there to.
If you can't see the difference between Pikmin me and Star Wars me, then you don't know my game as well as you think you do.

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Turnip Head wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Turnip Head- I've been trying to get a handle on why you've been suspicious of SVS. In AWR you and I had it worked out in BTSC how SVS was bad- lots of night action results plus her defense of some of her co-baddies, probably some other things I'm forgetting- yet you still didn't want to confront her in the thread in that game. So what's different this game? I don't think you'd be suspicious of her for no good reason if you were a civ and didn't really think she was bad, but day one just seems odd to me when there is so little to go on.
Well, one difference is I'm not bad this game :P You and Golden had all the civ cred in AWR, it wouldn't have had the same impact if that case came from me.

I don't suspect her for no good reason. I think I've laid out my thoughts on SVS as clearly as I can.
I didn't mean that you were suspecting her for no good reason here. But even in BTS in that game you didn't think she was really bad iirc.

Anyway, either you are civ and genuinely think she's bad here or you're bad and need to get her out of the way before she's on to you. Is SVS usually good at discovering you as a baddie TH?

linki- I feel like Glorfindel is going through what juliets has gone through about being so nice. :rolleyes:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

AWR was a different game Sorsha. I certainly went back and forth on her and considered all possibilities in light of the info we had.

As for your other question you'd have to ask SVS if she can read me well, but it's a weird thing to accuse me of. If I was bad and needed to get rid of SVS I could just kill her.

And if you read my posts I currently think SVS is indy.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

sig wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:If you'd prefer I will use the term "main person" instead. I wasn't using it in a negative connotation.
Okay ringleader is fine then it sounds cooler. :beer:

@Floyd have a fun catch up when your done please tell me what you think of the three who voted for you, as well as the tied lynch, who you would have voted for, and any theories on Wilgy's death. Thanks in advance.

linki: @Scotty Yes as I said earlier Glorf is always nice and carefully words things etc. However, as mafia he tries to act the same way and usually his posts just come out as slightly off. He is unable to keep up the nice Glorfindel act without well sounding off. I've had gut pings of him all of day 1 and I'm convinced he isn't pro civ. I will say this I'm usually 100% right on Glorfindel if he is a civ you can tell, however I've got the same vibe as I did in Star Wars some of his posts seemed like his usually self others seemed like he was trying to be his regular self, I was right in Star Wars, but never pushed him to hard mainly since I was trying to turn to the Dark Side and thought he might be a future teammate. :P

If he is mafia then he is the second team, if not mafia then he is an inmate. Either way it would be in our best interest to vote for him imo. However, I'll wait and see what else comes up.

linki 2: They are my words yes, but it is mainly me you are addressing, at least that is how I see it. Seeing how I was the leading player defending map sharing. Okay why should we look closer at them? I also would like your opinion on Zebra info sharing which you have yet to give? I'm also not agitated at all, I'm just pumped and in the mood to catch some baddies.

You haven't really answered either of my two questions, you've kinda gone around them your also trying to make it seem like I'm mad or only going after you since you mentioned looking at map players which isn't true. You are whether if you admit it or not targeting me and painting me in an unfriendly light with your posts. Saying I'm aggressive, have something to hide, am loosing my cool, etc
As far as I'm aware I have answered all your questions Sig. If you're not satisfied with the answers I've given then perhaps you need to rephrase them? Your opinion of me this game is dead wrong - like it was in Pikmin. I will tell you right now categorically that I am not Mafia and I am not third party - you know very well that I would not lie about this to you. IF you still feel like you want to lynch me, go right ahead - you'll be proven wrong again. Frankly if anyone thinks I'm the best choice for lynching, our team is in BIG trouble...

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
sig wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Why are you being cagey about this? If you weren't talking about sig then who are you talking about?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Glorfindel wrote:Frankly if anyone thinks I'm the best choice for lynching, our team is in BIG trouble...
That's a strong statement. Do you think your civieness should be obvious to everyone?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

What do you think of Zebra with her info sharing, then after getting heat claiming it was a trap?
Why should we look into the map people more?
Also I've never been proven wrong in this context since I've never lead a lynch successfully on a civ before, but there is a first time for everything. I'll ISO and do a quick read over of your past two games and see what I see, but I think I'm right and that you are anti town this game.
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 1]

Post by bea »

Turnip Head wrote:My beef with SVS isn't that she missed the vote or that she wanted to vote for her top suspect. It's that she was in "Anyone but me" mode at the early stages of EoD and that seemingly continued right up until the buzzer. She didn't give reads on Scotty or Wilgy and I recall her being suspicious of Zebra but didn't put a vote there. That gives me a distinctly indy vibe from her and I'd like her to prove that vibe wrong. I plan on giving her some breathing room to operate Day 2 because I know it's easy to lose sight of other things when you're fighting for your own life.

Wilgy and bea are my top suspects. I told Wilgy I'd present him with my history lesson so for anyone curious here's his ISO from Recruitment IV (unrecruited then civ) and Pikmin (where he was civ and, in this very thread, claims to have barely played). Let the record show that in Pikmin he had 22 posts in the first 48 hours of the game and attempted to engage multiple players in multiple discussions. In this game he had 8 posts in the first 72 hours, granted this game is of larger scale than Pikmin. In Star Wars he had 5 posts in the first 72 hours. Take from that what you will. But his rate of posting isn't the only reason he's suspicious to me. The only player I see him engaging in meaningful discussion here is Mac who he's agreeing with, I don't see him trying to engage in discussions with others who's opinions do not line up with his own, unless it's to defend himself or toss out a quick read. As I said before Wilgy could go a long way toward changing my mind by proving he's engaged with the game, and I didn't get him lynched Day 1 so he has that chance now.

For bea I feel she is trying to fly under the radar. I said before that her lack of catch up posts makes me think she's reading the thread and reacting to it at different times and that makes me feel like she's trying to be careful. She did say that she wasn't doing her catch-up posts because she gets flak for doing them but I hereby give her permission to do them again because those posts help me get the best feel for her as a player. In addition I've mentioned her a few times now but those mentions seem to have gone unnoticed and I don't know bea to be a player who doesn't respond to posts about her. When bea is civ I can usually feel it and I'm not feeling it this game. She too has a chance to prove her civvieness to me going forward. And you know I love ya bea.
:hug: love you too TH. Thank you. Really thank you for the permission to be as annoying as I know I am. Because I do always feel that weight of being annoying. I saw while catching up mac give br flack for trying to 'up her post count' doing what I normally do. And yea. All I could think is - this. This is why when I do that, I'm always, 'i'm so sorry, I know this is annoying. i'm trying the best I can. please tell me how to make this less painful for everyone else.' and yes, I do note that no one ever says how I can make that better.

This has been an exceptionally hellatious RL week for me. i got a decent nights rest last night. i have delicious dinner now. i promise that I am learning to let go and all that.

I have one problem driver who every day she works and doesn't work a living hell for me. She offends my customers, she solicits tips to them, she bitches at me every fucking shift about how much money she isn't making. i would have transfered her a month ago except the company fired one of my am's and one of my drivers and I literally needed a warm body to work a shift. I have bent over backwards to help this woman out. She didn't have appropriate uniform pants - so I went with her and bought them. Because I knew money was tight with her. On the QT - only my old boss knows I did that and expensed it to my store. She needed to work extra hours, i gave her a store that would let her pick up extra shifts. She complained that she wasn't making enough money at my store I moved her to rushes. Then i was bad because I was making her work at night and she didn't feel safe. (desite closing - working till 1 or 3 am at the other store which shares a neighborhood with me) This week she wreaked havoc on both my days off by calling off. My first day back to work she was a no call/no show and wouldn't answer her phone and was my opening driver. Once she got the message about her transfer happening she was all cheery and stuff and showed up today -till she got one stiff on one tip - then it's all fuck this neighborhood fuck this everyting i'm going home now. While i normally wouldn't tollerate my staff telling me what they do, i flat out got her out before her shitty ass attitude wreaked EVEN more havoic on my store than it aready has. 2 more days. 2 more days then the cancer who has caused me to loose sleep, who has made me cry more times than I can count. Whom I literally can not help in any way shape or form is officially NOT MY PROBLEM ANYMORE.

Th - i know i've been different the past few days. This RL shit has been building for a while and it all came to a head this week. And every part of my life has been affected by it.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

That sounds horribly Bea sorry you've had to deal with it. Glad you won't have to for much longer :beer:
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Golden wrote:I could see bea and MP being a team.
I can solidly say that the only way we are on a team is if he is a civ.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, so regarding the d1 no lynch, I don't understand why so many people are upset. I know it sucks not to have a result, but chances are most likely that a civilian would have been lynched (mathematically). Furthermore, I don't understand why people are eliminating or leaning against Robin having stopped the d1 lynch. If I remember correctly, that's the only public reason the lynch would be stopped based on the role listing. Why wouldn't Robin stop it, especially if it gave him information on that insanely close vote tally?
16 civilians
15 non-civilians.

You're walking a fine line mathematically, mate. Image

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Golden wrote:
juliets wrote:
Golden wrote:I could see bea and MP being a team.
Golden, what are you seeing in MP? I don't feel like I've seen enough behavior to draw conclusions but I'm obviously missing something because you're not the only one who's mentioned him.

linkis
Hey juliets. Sorry I don't have time to elaborate right now. If you want to do a quick iso on me I have explained it a couple of ti
mes, otherwise I'll try and link you to some things later when I have more time. Sorry.

I haven't really read bea as bad per se, but I have noticed some posts from her that would work as an MP teammate.
Or you know, someone who a) knows his RL is pretty hectic and b) who has misread him a bunch before and c) prefers not to see hyper MP on drugs and stuff. Ask him what I did to him as a host once. That's a great story. I'm asking questions about him because I'm curious. I'm not so quick to judge him bad just in case. I feel like he has earned just a little bit of leaway here this early in the game. Am I wrong in thinking that? If so why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, so regarding the d1 no lynch, I don't understand why so many people are upset. I know it sucks not to have a result, but chances are most likely that a civilian would have been lynched (mathematically). Furthermore, I don't understand why people are eliminating or leaning against Robin having stopped the d1 lynch. If I remember correctly, that's the only public reason the lynch would be stopped based on the role listing. Why wouldn't Robin stop it, especially if it gave him information on that insanely close vote tally?
16 civilians
15 non-civilians.

You're walking a fine line mathematically, mate. Image
Not all non-civilians need to be dead for the civilians to win, but your argument is noted nonetheless.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Turnip Head wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Frankly if anyone thinks I'm the best choice for lynching, our team is in BIG trouble...
That's a strong statement. Do you think your civieness should be obvious to everyone?
Like I said earlier, anyone can look at my previous games and see for themselves my friend but certainly Sig understands how I operate and should know better.

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

sig wrote:What do you think of Zebra with her info sharing, then after getting heat claiming it was a trap?
Why should we look into the map people more?
Also I've never been proven wrong in this context since I've never lead a lynch successfully on a civ before, but there is a first time for everything. I'll ISO and do a quick read over of your past two games and see what I see, but I think I'm right and that you are anti town this game.
I'll get back to you when I can Sig about your questions - thank you for posting them here for me.

As for your ISO, please be my guest. I am not afraid of an honest, transparent evaluation of my posts as it could only bear out the truth...

"I do none harm, I say none harm, I think none harm. And if that not be enough to keep a man alive, in good faith, I long not to live."
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons.

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Turnip Head wrote:AWR was a different game Sorsha. I certainly went back and forth on her and considered all possibilities in light of the info we had.

As for your other question you'd have to ask SVS if she can read me well, but it's a weird thing to accuse me of. If I was bad and needed to get rid of SVS I could just kill her.

And if you read my posts I currently think SVS is indy.
I wouldn't go so far as to call it an accusation. I just thought it was weird for you to be so vocal against her on day one when no one has any info. For all the players who seemed to be on her yesterday I think yours would be the opinion I'd put the most faith in.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I agree with the highlighted sentence, wouldn't that also be a reason for the mafia to kill him if they thought he was Robin too? Either situation, if they thought he was bad and on the opposing mafia team or if they thought he was Robin I'd see him as someone they would choose.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorsha wrote:
I agree with the highlighted sentence, wouldn't that also be a reason for the mafia to kill him if they thought he was Robin too? Either situation, if they thought he was bad and on the opposing mafia team or if they thought he was Robin I'd see him as someone they would choose.
Light bulb:

Didn't Wilgy have Scotty as his top read? What if Wilgy was Robin? It would make tons of sense that the lynch was stopped too if that were the case, and this would explain why Wilgy was NKed, if the mafia team came to the same conclusion.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

To add to that, if that's the case, then that means Scotty is a confirmed civilian. This is all assuming Wilgy made his rainbow list after the lynch was over... which I'll check now since I can't recall.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Light bulb:

Didn't Wilgy have Scotty as his top read? What if Wilgy was Robin? It would make tons of sense that the lynch was stopped too if that were the case, and this would explain why Wilgy was NKed, if the mafia team came to the same conclusion.
:|
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oops, my finger slipped and I voted Scotty. :eek:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:Based soley on result of yesterdays lynch, I wouldn't try to lynch Scotty again btw. (Still 900 posts behind. Still think TH is a badewd.)

I suppose a "thoughts at this point rainbow" may be needed before EoN. I may not be here.
Scotty
Zebra
Mac

Everyone else
Dom
Bea
TH
Yeah, that gives my theory some real plausibility there. Thoughts?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Also it's possible... PROBABLE even, that the loser of the coin flip in this case happened to be Robin, who is able to prevent his own lynch. I'd guess Wilgy based on his annoyed sounding reaction.
MacDougall wrote:
Enrique wrote:We'll see. Whoever gets lynched tomorrow, it needs to be a clearer decision. Today's result was about the most disappointing thing that could happen in terms of telling us anything, but hopefully whatever power stopped it (Joker secret?) was a one-time use thing. I just know this made me a lot less comfortable with ties.
I would appreciate it if you actually read my posts. As I said a moment ago, it would appear most likely to be Robin's ability that was activated to prevent that lynch on account of Robin being the only role documented to have it.

I don't think a failed lynch on day 1 is all that bad in a game with a lot of powerful anti-mafia roles. We're always more likely to lynch wrong on day 1 anyway.
What's the use of me posting... really? Why do I bother?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Light bulb:

:|
You know, it would help if you used words to explain what you're thinking.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I'm sorry I didn't give you credit for that, Mac, in my defense I've hardly read the thread, as you would know if you've been reading my posts.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, I'm sorry I didn't give you credit for that, Mac, in my defense I've hardly read the thread, as you would know if you've been reading my posts.
:haha:

"Read my posts! I said I haven't read your posts!"

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”