Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:You see, TH, I'm making sure the baddies kill him by capitalizing on how easily he can get lynched. It makes perfect sense.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique, the guy who claims I'm insane by Joker, asks me who I think we should lynch, I say Nero, Enrique ignores that, later assumes I'm baddie partners with Nero (?!), but if Enrique really thinks I'm insane and I answered Nero, why doesn't Enrique think Nero is Joker and instead thinks he's Mafia....Enrique bad.
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Matt, you've become a master at communicating through the knock knock jokes. Do you think you could tell us why you didn't respond to zebra's post yesterday (Friday)? Maybe you explained this somewhere and I missed it. If so, just refer me to your iso.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

It has to do with you specifically saying you think Nero is the Riddler. I don't understand what more do you want, though? It's gonna be Nero after you in all likelihood.

linki: he had to burger king also it would've got him lynched
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Not in all likelihood, actually, only if you turn Mafia and not Arkham.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Enrique wrote:It has to do with you specifically saying you think Nero is the Riddler. I don't understand what more do you want, though? It's gonna be Nero after you in all likelihood.

linki: he had to burger king also it would've got him lynched
If the linki is directed at me I'm referring to the night period, after the lynch.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Or... no wait maybe if you're Arkham too, if you're actually telling us he's the Joker.

linki: oh that's just because he didn't want to
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

juliets wrote:Matt, you've become a master at communicating through the knock knock jokes. Do you think you could tell us why you didn't respond to zebra's post yesterday (Friday)? Maybe you explained this somewhere and I missed it. If so, just refer me to your iso.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Zebra

Zebra who?

Nah more like Zebra where?, but regardless, I've been busy but I suppose I promised I would answer her, so I will do that now in the form of knock knock.

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique who I'm betting is partners with Nero, so if I do get lynched, DO NOT let him get away with saying "Oh I guess Nero is good then", because I'm betting that's exactly what he'll say when I flip and I'm not mafia.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt wrote:
Enrique wrote:You see, TH, I'm making sure the baddies kill him by capitalizing on how easily he can get lynched. It makes perfect sense.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique, the guy who claims I'm insane by Joker, asks me who I think we should lynch, I say Nero, Enrique ignores that, later assumes I'm baddie partners with Nero (?!), but if Enrique really thinks I'm insane and I answered Nero, why doesn't Enrique think Nero is Joker and instead thinks he's Mafia....Enrique bad.
Matt wrote:Enrique - "Nero who?"

Nero, he who constantly brings up the Riddler.
Make this make sense to me. What does Nero bringing up the Riddler have to do with anything?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Matt if Zebra doesn't show up today I'll consider not voting for you, but this is such bullshit you've brought it upon yourself.
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:Or... no wait maybe if you're Arkham too, if you're actually telling us he's the Joker.

linki: oh that's just because he didn't want to
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt who assumed Nero was Riddler, but Enrique keeps inferring I labeled him Joker for his BS case against me, but now that I see Enrique saying "Lynch Matt next, and IF he flips mafia, let's get Nero", I'm assuming I'm wrong on Nero being Riddler and instead, Nero is bad with Enrique.

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Nero

Nero who?

Nero who has brought up Riddler twice now, and some players feel the need to mention their own roles, therefore I had him pegged as Riddler, bit now with Enrique's craziness, I see I was way off.
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Five minutes ago you went at me for not assuming you thought he was the Joker...
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

Nerolunar wrote:
sig wrote:We don't know for sure if it was robin or not though, and laying out the information is different then the amount of focus your putting on Robin imo.
How exactly is talking about Robin "laying our information"? Most people advocate that Wilgy was Robin and he is dead. What happened last night is still a mystery and it´s not going to solve itself. Every lynch and NK should be used to gather information and to eventually arrive at conclusions. Being stale and avoiding burning subjects is far worse.

Linki @Enrique I understand your concern.

Lots of linki.
MP first used the wording laying out all the information. So we where laying out information. However, I'm saying he wasn't just laying out informatin, but trying to Robin hunt.

MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:Wait your voting for me since I was saved? This is rich for what reasons? Since I mentioned Wilgy less then you or since I said you are fishing for information? Why are you freaking out so much that your threatening to vote for me and saying I should vote for you simply since I voiced some suspicion of you?

You are sounding unhinged. Also please explain how I was "saved" when nobody minus two players suspected me? You tried to run TH case against me that didn't work so know your making up other reasons.
You received attention and votes d1, but both Wilgy and Scotty received more votes than you. It's possible that you were saved.

If you think I'm bad, vote for me. I'm not making up reasons; now you're the one making stuff up and I feel better about my vote.

And as to casting my vote now, I'm going to be busy the rest of today and have a pretty full day tomorrow, so I'm not even sure when I'd have been back to vote. I feel good enough about voting for you.
This makes no sense, I was saved because other people voted for Wilgy and Scotty? People who weren't suspicious of me didn't vote for me and voted for other people how is this "saving"? Both of them where talked about before anyone voted for me, both had been mentioned throughout the day? You are making no sense here at all. I'm not making anything up, you haven't even said what I'm making up. Again why are you so eager to vote so early? Why are you trying to say I look like mafia for not wanting to vote right away?

MovingPictures07 wrote:Enrique, I have to leave in a few minutes, and I barely will be back the rest of the day. I didn't even know I'd be here this morning. When I had my thought last night, who's to say Scotty wouldn't have been lynched today? What benefit would I have had to keep that theory to myself?

And now I feel like I've said what I need to say on the matter. If anyone thinks I'm suspicious for it, so be it. But I'm fine with my vote being on sig for reasons I previously stated, as well as his behavior today regarding this Wilgy stuff. Go back and read it, he really wanted to talk about it, and now he's saying I'm talking too much about it, but he won't commit to it with a vote, or even an accusation of me. He's a fine vote for today in my opinion.

I don't really have any more time, so I'll be back at some point. Not sure when.
You are misunderstanding whether purposely or not me. I did want to discuss Wilgy yes. HOWEVER, you preivously said I seemed scummy for discussing him at all. My response was that you are talking about Wilgy more then I was, yes saying I was scummy for also talking about him? So I don't see your point. I'm not voting when we are less the twenty four hours into this phase voting so early is foolish imo. I also don't understand how I'm scummy for not voting yet or accusing you enough???
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:
Enrique wrote:Matt absolutely no one is gonna kill you for having the option of being one civ vs a trillion baddies.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

He bad.

He bad who?

Enrique obvi. Target painting mofo. :suspish:
this is already getting old

Although, Matt, I do think people love to talk about their own roles... Enrique.
Actually, in my first game, you were lynched for that very thing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique, do you think Nero is bad, and if so, do you think he is my partner or do you think he is the Joker, and if you think he is my partner, how does that make sense with your theory that I was insane by Joker and then NAME MY OWN TEAMMATE AS SOMEONE WE SHOULD LYNCH???

:disappoint:
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt wrote:Matt who assumed Nero was Riddler, but Enrique keeps inferring I labeled him Joker for his BS case against me, but now that I see Enrique saying "Lynch Matt next, and IF he flips mafia, let's get Nero", I'm assuming I'm wrong on Nero being Riddler and instead, Nero is bad with Enrique.
Matt - "Lynch Enrique next, and IF he flips mafia, let's get Nero," sounds pretty similar...
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Nerolunar »

Matt wrote:
Enrique who I'm betting is partners with Nero, so if I do get lynched, DO NOT let him get away with saying "Oh I guess Nero is good then", because I'm betting that's exactly what he'll say when I flip and I'm not mafia.
I wonder why you took my theory as hard proof that I believe you´re civ. As Enrique himself mentioned we can´t be sure that the Joker works that way and blocks are a thing too.
I specifically mentioned that I was just brainstorming for you guys to understand that I'm not at all convinced by myself. Just getting some thoughts out there, you know?

I don´t understand why you are suddenly putting me in a boat with Enrique.

Linki holy crap guys. Im NOT the Riddler, Im genuinely interested in what he does and I see no reason not to talk about it.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt wrote:Matt who assumed Nero was Riddler, but Enrique keeps inferring I labeled him Joker for his BS case against me, but now that I see Enrique saying "Lynch Matt next, and IF he flips mafia, let's get Nero", I'm assuming I'm wrong on Nero being Riddler and instead, Nero is bad with Enrique.
Matt - "Lynch Enrique next, and IF he flips mafia, let's get Nero," sounds pretty similar...
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt is perfectly content lynching Nero, if Nero flips Mafia, is perfectly content getting lynched himself and when he flips non-mafia, is happy to see Enrique lynched shortly thereafter. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt wrote:Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique, do you think Nero is bad, and if so, do you think he is my partner or do you think he is the Joker, and if you think he is my partner, how does that make sense with your theory that I was insane by Joker and then NAME MY OWN TEAMMATE AS SOMEONE WE SHOULD LYNCH???

Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Ugh. Had a nice long post written up with posts and stuff, and then cut and pasted something else so lost it. Hopefully will remember everything I want to address.

Mac: I'm not ignoring that I was bad in the last game. But it's not really relevant. You suspected me that game for the same reasons you suspect me every game--you read my tone as bad. That you happened to be right once doesn't mean anything other than you happened to catch the one time I was bad. If you have other reasons for suspecting me, please share them.

Bubbles: I'm genuinely confused by your post. If you aren't caught up, then how can you make a statement about how many posts Dom has? And you say he's more vocal than usual; do you have experience of Dom being a quiet player? Because that's not my experience at all. So, I'd love some clarification of what you were saying.

Enrique: Nice catch about the possibility of the joker having been targeted by Matt. Trying to gauge his responses and going back and forth on if that seems good.

And Matt, you seem to be both role claiming and info dumping. Both of which are against the rules....so, that doesn't look good for you.

As for the Mac/MP Robin stuff, nice work. @MP: I don't really get how it confirms Scotty. I mean, I get what you're saying, but I'm not sure that's as sure it's a solid conclusion. Not that I suspect Scotty, but I don't see him as at all confirmed, either.

I think I had other points, but I can't remember them right now.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

I keep being reminded that I crumble under the weight of lots of shit to read lol. I'll be back in a second or two with thoughts.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

*sigh*

This is what happened.

I asked you who's the Joker.

You said Nero.

I asked Nero if he's the joker.

You flipped out I MEAN THE RIDDLER DIPSHIT.

I said oh well you're bad anyway.

Nero pulled a ridiculous factually wrong defense of you.

I said Nero that's sus as shit. If Matt is Mafia I'm looking at you.

You said WHY DON'T YOU THINK HE'S THE JOKER I JUST NAMED HIM.

I said, you just said he's the Riddler.

You said THEN WHY DO YOU THINK HE'S THE JOKER.

???

Matt you've all but claimed a role at this point, and if that claim is true then you're being genuinely terrible this game because not one thing you've said makes an ooze of sense. I may not vote for you if Zebra doesn't show up today, so cross your fingers and quit the bullshit.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

Nerolunar wrote:@Hosts: Is the Joker still hit by the ability that targeted him, even if he made the source insane?
*Secrets* :mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I've lost my grasp on this thread at the moment. Matt, before the thing with Enrique happened, coming into today's lynch did you suspect Nero for any reason other than mentioning the Riddler? And do you want to talk about Zebra's post or are you over that?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Not to mention Nero is TALKING so you couldn't have incarcerated him last night. Jeesh.

Is Zebra bad, Matt?
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lorab, knock knock.

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt, the guy who has refuted being cursed and doesn't understand how he is roleclaiming or dumping info?? :confused2:

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique, who NEVER EVER asked me who I thought was the Joker, bit INSTEAD asked me who I think we should lynch, effing BS Enrique.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:I've lost my grasp on this thread at the moment. Matt, before the thing with Enrique happened, coming into today's lynch did you suspect Nero for any reason other than mentioning the Riddler? And do you want to talk about Zebra's post or are you over that?
Knock knock

Who's there?

I

I who?

I've silently suspected Nero for days, since my and Zebra's argument, but hasn't mentioned it since seeing Nero ask about the Riddler again for a SECOND time, and as for Zebra, not over it, I will get to it.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt wrote:Enrique, who NEVER EVER asked me who I thought was the Joker, bit INSTEAD asked me who I think we should lynch, effing BS Enrique.
I think that's a trivial distinction. You're the one who answered by bringing up Nero mentioning the Riddler. How did you expect that would translate?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Okay, let's word that differently.

"Who do you think is bad?"

"Nero."

"Nero are you the Joker?"

"No, he's the Riddler."

hoooow does that change anything?

Matt, is Zebra bad?
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique, who NEVER EVER asked me who I thought was the Joker, bit INSTEAD asked me who I think we should lynch, effing BS Enrique.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Not Matt, he takin' a break for a bit.
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Solid tactic. Stop replying when you're out of arguments. Sure worked against Zebra, didn't it?
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Enrique wrote:Solid tactic. Stop replying when you're out of arguments. Sure worked against Zebra, didn't it?
Lay off bro maybe Burger King doesn't deliver on Saturdays XD
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

The Joker

The Joker who?

The Joker, who Matt hadn't even considered he'd been cursed by Joker, that was ALL Enrique's idea and again, Matt tired in talking knock knock, be back in a bit.

Linki - Knock knock

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Easy lynch target guy and once again if he gets me lynched, DO NOT allow him to stop sussing Nero because of my flip.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm going to assume you have no info on Nero because I don't think your posts make sense if you did.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 389

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I think sig was saved yesterday. Let's lynch him.
Count me in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

IMO these are the three options.

1. Matt is Renee Montoya, and he incarcerated Zebra last night ("more like zebra WHERE"). If this is true, that would make Zeebs the Joker. We don't want to kill Renee because that makes Mr. Freeze go cuckoo. I think this is the least likely option.

2. Matt is Tony Zucco, the only Mafia role that acted last night. No clue who he could've targeted, since he's refusing to tell us. Nero's ridiculous defense of him makes me think they could be partners, maybe Nero is the recruited cop? Which would explain the strange mix of distancing on Matt's part (reiterating shit from Day 1. Though correct me if I'm wrong and Matt didn't mention him before.) and Nero defending him and claiming that he HAS to be Renee if any player got silenced.

3. He's some random Arkham baddie which doesn't really tell us anything, but is the math favorite option.

linki: ouchh zebra's here matt you're super bad
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:Matt if Zebra doesn't show up today I'll consider not voting for you, but this is such bullshit you've brought it upon yourself.
What does me showing up have to do with you voting or not voting for Matt?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

OR he's Batman but we don't know fuck all about Batman, and that would make him the worst superhero ever.

linki: read the last few pages. Matt is role-claiming and it looked to me like he implied he silenced you. That clearly wasn't true, so, I'm sticking to him being uber bad.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Holy shit is this what me and Epignosis do every game we're in this is exhausting.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

Why the fuck do people still think Wilgy was Robin when he was not around to send in the lynch stop? Please explain, thanks.

Also, I don't have a lot of time until Night 2 to follow the game so don't expect a lot from me
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:OR he's Batman but we don't know fuck all about Batman, and that would make him the worst superhero ever.

linki: read the last few pages. Matt is role-claiming and it looked to me like he implied he silenced you. That clearly wasn't true, so, I'm sticking to him being uber bad.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Please

Please who?

Please stop target painting me, and you never answered my question about Nero.
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I think sig was saved yesterday. Let's lynch him.
Count me in.
Glad you explained why your lynching me. :clap:
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Not the one who destroyed you in Lost. Bwahahahahaha. :haha:

Back to Golden, knock knock.
Who's there
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Zebra you tunnel on me like crazy and you are usually wrong, but you usually have a better argument then I don't even think you have one? Neither does MP really.

@Golden what do you think of MP?
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Typhoony wrote:Why the fuck do people still think Wilgy was Robin when he was not around to send in the lynch stop? Please explain, thanks.

Also, I don't have a lot of time until Night 2 to follow the game so don't expect a lot from me
I don't claim to speak for everyone but it's possible he was allowed to send a preemptive "If I get lynched please stop it" PM.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

lol I thought you left because you didn't want to answer me anymore.

I don't see any question about Nero. Can you link me? Image

(but seriously tho I don't see it in your ISO)
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:
Matt wrote:Not the one who destroyed you in Lost. Bwahahahahaha. :haha:

Back to Golden, knock knock.
Who's there
Derp

Derp who?

Derp, it had something to do with your post on MP, but now I forget.
Image Image Image Image
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

Then how would he possibly have info on Scotty th?
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:OR he's Batman but we don't know fuck all about Batman, and that would make him the worst superhero ever.

In a sense, he did. I messaged him about our drama and he responded (accidentally?) giving a bit too much away in my opinion, so I'm considering replacing out because I think I have an unfair idea about some things. I'm going to message llama and Diiny about it and let them decide.

linki - I explained why I want you lynched the previous day phase, sig. I don't think your pushing hard of sharing map information and pretending to suspect anyone who disagreed with the fucking host is possible to justify from a civilian perspective. That's it. And yeah, now that I think about it, you did take the bait.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I said Diiny, I meant Epi. I'm getting my current games from two different sites mixed up, good lord.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Turnip Head wrote:
Typhoony wrote:Why the fuck do people still think Wilgy was Robin when he was not around to send in the lynch stop? Please explain, thanks.

I don't claim to speak for everyone but it's possible he was allowed to send a preemptive "If I get lynched please stop it" PM.
In which case he didn't know anything about Scotty. So there you go, MP.

linki: oh eesh. sorry that sucks.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”