Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Since when did people start thinking it's OK to tell your fellow players to "fuck off" (GoC), "shut the fuck up" (here), or calling people names? I just saw Enrique call Matt "dipshit". Seriously, guys, I know I'm not the MoD, but I am the admin of this site, and I'm severely disappointed how recent games we've seemingly become more and more OK with being crass to each other.
How bout those physical threats tho.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Since when did people start thinking it's OK to tell your fellow players to "fuck off" (GoC), "shut the fuck up" (here), or calling people names? I just saw Enrique call Matt "dipshit". Seriously, guys, I know I'm not the MoD, but I am the admin of this site, and I'm severely disappointed how recent games we've seemingly become more and more OK with being crass to each other.
I concur with this statement, you stinky mother-wearing sock.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
How bout those physical threats tho.
I haven't seen what you're talking about, but I just don't understand why we can't respect each other.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

I've been a good boy. :grin:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

I sincerely apologize if my saying "fuck you" in any way hurt your feelings Matt.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Im also considering replacing "linki" with "shut the fuck up"

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

To be clear, I was paraphrasing him as calling me a dipshit in the end (he didn't do that he just condescended really hard). I was hard on him but I don't call people dipshits, lol.
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

There's no link to me because I was a replacement so I guess Epi forgot to put me in. I am finding this whole Matt situation suspicious. Not sure why Enrique is all of the sudden out of nowhere changing his mind about him. Seems kind of weird. And why is Matt telling people to vote for him?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Personally

Personally who?

Personally, I saw it as a sign of love when Enrique wanted to put my head through a wall, but that's just me. :shrug2:

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

It

It who?

It didn't, DH, all part of the game IMO, I'm having an outstandingly good time right now.
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I figured.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I see more discussion has occurred regarding the Wilgy as Robin and Scotty theory, but I'm not going to repeat myself until I'm blue in the sockface again (see, my avatar is blue now!). I still think my theory has merit, at least as a theory.

And Enrique, sorry, I'm not trying to call you out or anything. You're definitely not the only one, far from it, that I saw using crass language. I just was making a general statement, and I don't even mean to bring down the thread; rather, I just think this is a good call that, although this is a game of deception, we should try to be as respectful to each other as we can.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

sig wrote:I see your not going to be more specific nice to know, you've 180 and are know trying to get me lynched. How about this then Enrique build a case on me or Nero? Instead of giving some vague reasoning. I don't believe you at all if you have something then share it especially after spending all phase trying to get Matt lynched. Also views on MP please.
sig I spent all of Day 1 giving you your case, I haven't been paying a lot of attention to you recently but I'm a billion times more comfortable lynching you than anybody else. I'll ISO you asap this is just really urgent.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 389

Post by a2thezebra »

Turnip Head wrote:
Enrique wrote:I feel like a giant asshole right now
and this is gonna hurt me a lot but it's kinda important
I highly encourage a sig or nerolunar lynch today. NOT MATT.

ffffffff

Don't let his lead get wider. I was wrong.

i cant believe im doing this im so so sorry and would understand if this got me lynched, but i gotta at least try.

Epignosis/LC you are cruel cruel people.
Why do we fall, Enrique?
That's it, consider yourself added to my list of top suspects.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lets lynch Nero.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I see more discussion has occurred regarding the Wilgy as Robin and Scotty theory, but I'm not going to repeat myself until I'm blue in the sockface again (see, my avatar is blue now!). I still think my theory has merit, at least as a theory.

And Enrique, sorry, I'm not trying to call you out or anything. You're definitely not the only one, far from it, that I saw using crass language. I just was making a general statement, and I don't even mean to bring down the thread; rather, I just think this is a good call that, although this is a game of deception, we should try to be as respectful to each other as we can.
Shameless game promotion right here smh MP. :P

Also watched more of Breaking bad season 2 is better.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DharmaHelper wrote:Lets lynch Nero.
Why?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom, do you think that I would actually have the synapse connection, as Mafia ... to go "you know what my post count is unusually low for Mac, and I know I already criticised Black Rock in much the same way, but let's go post back to back to back for the sole purpose of inflating my post count". Or are you trying to cast doubt on me with anything you can muster for some reason even though our analysis of the game has been largely parallel?

What you did there. It rhymes with Miss Lynn Strenuous.

The way you behave towards DharmaHelper vs. the way you treat me is very interesting. DharmaHelper trying to catch up gets Dom tossing up easy hits to DH and making jokes. Mac despite our reads of the play being similar gets Dom stinkeye all game and desperation cases made against him.

Dom doing this to Mac is what Dom does in games where Dom is bad.
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Nerolunar »

DharmaHelper wrote:Lets lynch Nero.
Why?
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I see more discussion has occurred regarding the Wilgy as Robin and Scotty theory, but I'm not going to repeat myself until I'm blue in the sockface again (see, my avatar is blue now!). I still think my theory has merit, at least as a theory.

Shameless game promotion right here smh MP. :P

Also watched more of Breaking bad season 2 is better.
:beer:

Glad to hear it. :D
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Why? Because I don't want to lynch Matt right now and Nero has a couple of votes.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig, I also wanted to say I apologize if I got too heated when I voted for you yesterday; I was getting increasingly frustrated and knew I'd probably have little time before EoD, and I was very pinged by you in the moment, so I voted for you. I don't regret my vote, but I didn't really have any solid baddie read on anyone else.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Enrique wrote:I feel like a giant asshole right now
and this is gonna hurt me a lot but it's kinda important
I highly encourage a sig or nerolunar lynch today. NOT MATT.

ffffffff

Don't let his lead get wider. I was wrong.

i cant believe im doing this im so so sorry and would understand if this got me lynched, but i gotta at least try.

Epignosis/LC you are cruel cruel people.
Why do we fall, Enrique?
That's it, consider yourself added to my list of top suspects.
Lol ok.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's not just lynch a guy based on a player saying let's lynch them. Let's decide on who the best candidate is.

I tactically stopped attacking my suspects from Day 1 today and it revealed some interesting stuff. Under the microscope Turnip Head contributed plenty of discussion. As soon as I took the microscope away his contribution to discussion screeched to a grinding halt. Why?
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Nerolunar »

Im going to bed now. See you tomorrow guys.

Linki Dharma that is just outright bandwagoning. I can´t remember you voicing suspicions on me, has anything changed?
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DharmaHelper wrote:Why? Because I don't want to lynch Matt right now and Nero has a couple of votes.
What about sig? :suspish:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote:Let's not just lynch a guy based on a player saying let's lynch them. Let's decide on who the best candidate is.

I tactically stopped attacking my suspects from Day 1 today and it revealed some interesting stuff. Under the microscope Turnip Head contributed plenty of discussion. As soon as I took the microscope away his contribution to discussion screeched to a grinding halt. Why?
That's like not even close to true.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Does someone mind quickly summarizing the cases against Matt and Nero, for those of us like me who are catching up but still have some posts to go?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:Let's not just lynch a guy based on a player saying let's lynch them. Let's decide on who the best candidate is.

Sounds fine to me.

Linki - I don't think sig ought to be lynched.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Black Rock »

Golden wrote:This is insane. I don't know if something like Enrique's recent posting is genuine or forced, and it makes me paranoid either way.

I'm barely going to be around before deadline and definitely don't have time to keep up with all of the developments. I feel that it's kind of ironic that I'm in a position where I'm picking between Matt or Nero for my vote given they are in opposition to each other, but my vote comes down to 'do I trust Matt or not'.

I'm hoping to see at least a bit more to help make up my mind before deadline.
How would it be forced at this point of the day?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think sig and nero are both reasonable candidates and wouldn't actually mind seeing either of them flip. But, I would like it to be based on something more than DharmaHelper blatantly inviting lurkers to drive by vote whoever he says to.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

The case against Matt is - "Nevermind there is no case against Matt"

And the case against Nero is that Matt thinks he might be the Riddler or something.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Does someone mind quickly summarizing the cases against Matt and Nero, for those of us like me who are catching up but still have some posts to go?
Don't lynch Matt I fucked up.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Nerolunar wrote:@ Sig: I didn´t know that. Still rubs me the wrong way how he glossed over my question considering the answer was that easy. :disappoint:

Seriously though, why would anyone carelessly vote randomly day 1? Your vote is valuable, dont throw it away like that. Not sure voting randomly is alignment-indicative to me, but I believe it´s wrong to not decide carefully how to vote (Or in my case, having to vote in a hurry because of time zones).

I read both Enrique and TH as slightly civ at the moment, Enrique being more civ than TH. By saying that I am not buddying up to Enrique, this is simply what I believe.

MP seems like he is trying really hard to look Town. I believe he might be an Indy. I haven´t thought of him in a long time, but he is to be included in my slightly baddie read.
What gives you the impression I'm trying really hard to look town, rather than legitimately being town?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:

Sorry I will further elaborate.

On day 1 you came across more committed to the game. Makes sense since you had to defend yourself in the thread. I have sensed a passive apathetic vibe from you without the influence of being suspected on day 2. DIsmissive of cases here and there. Making an observation over here sure. Sure you have posts. But they have lacked the fire of your day 1 posts.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

MP

MP who?

MP, Nero is most certainly bad, with Enrique and Turnip most likely being his teammates (but thanks again for changing your tune Enrique and Turnip for calling my lynch BS!) :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Does someone mind quickly summarizing the cases against Matt and Nero, for those of us like me who are catching up but still have some posts to go?
You referring to this post?

If so, should I skip it or should I still read it? I just got to it.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:I tactically stopped attacking my suspects from Day 1 today and it revealed some interesting stuff. Under the microscope Turnip Head contributed plenty of discussion. As soon as I took the microscope away his contribution to discussion screeched to a grinding halt. Why?
Bingo. He's only willing to talk about things when pressured. What he chooses to post (and when he chooses to post it) when no one is asking opinions from him is extremely sketchy. That's at least the second time he's popped in after a period of silence with "why do we fall" with no explanation whatsoever as to what he's even implying by asking it. To me it seems like he wants to appear as someone who has a sense of what would be good or bad actions for the players to take both with voting and with revealing certain information, but he doesn't want to elaborate on why because that would blow his cover and reveal that he's just phoning it in with regards to having an idea of what direction he thinks would be best for the game to go in.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:sig, I also wanted to say I apologize if I got too heated when I voted for you yesterday; I was getting increasingly frustrated and knew I'd probably have little time before EoD, and I was very pinged by you in the moment, so I voted for you. I don't regret my vote, but I didn't really have any solid baddie read on anyone else.
Noted, and it isn't an issue. Do you still think I'm a baddie why or why not?
MacDougall wrote:I think sig and nero are both reasonable candidates and wouldn't actually mind seeing either of them flip. But, I would like it to be based on something more than DharmaHelper blatantly inviting lurkers to drive by vote whoever he says to.
Explain to me how I'm a reasonable candidate? Also why do you have an issue with what DH said, but not Enrique's sudden change of heart which was the same thing? Enrique literally did the same thing as DH, then stopped posting the only difference is he said you should drive by and vote for two people.

linki: Enrique an explanation would be nice?
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Enrique wrote:

Yup, that's the one. I don't know what he'll say but I think you should read it in order to get an idea of what made him change his mind about it later.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

On day 1 you came across more committed to the game. Makes sense since you had to defend yourself in the thread. I have sensed a passive apathetic vibe from you without the influence of being suspected on day 2. DIsmissive of cases here and there. Making an observation over here sure. Sure you have posts. But they have lacked the fire of your day 1 posts.
Earlier you said my Day 1 cases lacked chutzpah now you're saying they had fire so I have no idea how to please you and I'm not interested in trying to do so.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Black Rock »

Enrique wrote:
I just... I don't... well fuck. I've just spent time reading what you are now saying is fucked up.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote: I have a surprisingly long list of players I feel good about and won't vote for. That list gets larger as more players make me feel good about their intentions. I have another list of players I currently feel okay about but am leaving open the possibility that I'm wrong this early. Then there are players who have not yet made me feel their civvieness and those are the players I want to hear more from. This list includes (I'm literally going down the player list and writing down the names of players I don't have a good feel for) Bass, bea, BR, Bubbles, ekeknat, Equivocate, Glorfindel, Lorab, Metalmarsh, Nero, sabie, Sorsha, sprityo, SVS, and Floyd. I realize that expecting more content from a few of these players is a pipe dream. But unless something drastic happens with one of the players not named, I'm probably voting for someone on this list.

linki Holy hell
Turnip, can you elaborate on why those players make your list more so than the ones you omitted, or vice versa?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Enrique wrote:

You can read it, I think a lot of the stated could still apply. Just not to Matt today.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Turnip Head wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Earlier you said my Day 1 cases lacked chutzpah now you're saying they had fire so I have no idea how to please you and I'm not interested in trying to do so.
This is a cop out and you know it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote: I have a surprisingly long list of players I feel good about and won't vote for. That list gets larger as more players make me feel good about their intentions. I have another list of players I currently feel okay about but am leaving open the possibility that I'm wrong this early. Then there are players who have not yet made me feel their civvieness and those are the players I want to hear more from. This list includes (I'm literally going down the player list and writing down the names of players I don't have a good feel for) Bass, bea, BR, Bubbles, ekeknat, Equivocate, Glorfindel, Lorab, Metalmarsh, Nero, sabie, Sorsha, sprityo, SVS, and Floyd. I realize that expecting more content from a few of these players is a pipe dream. But unless something drastic happens with one of the players not named, I'm probably voting for someone on this list.

linki Holy hell
Turnip, can you elaborate on why those players make your list more so than the ones you omitted, or vice versa?
I could and for many of them I already have.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

This is a cop out and you know it.
I don't know how to defend against Mac having two different opinions about my posts so I'm not gonna even try.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Zebra I think you're looking at TH from the wrong angle entirely.

I disagree about his content for what it's worth.

Also Matt you're a silly silly man. You're wrong but not bad.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Hi enrique are you going to ignore my question or answer it? :shrug2:
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:Zebra I think you're looking at TH from the wrong angle entirely.

I disagree about his content for what it's worth.

Also Matt you're a silly silly man. You're wrong but not bad.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Perhaps

Perhaps who?

Perhaps I'm wrong on you and TH, but regardless, let's lynch the brand new player Nero! XD
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Your cases lacked "chutzpah" which pinged me at the time. When I started interacting with you, your contributions became more genuine. Today under no pressure you've not managed much.

Return to “Previous Jobs”