Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
juliets wrote:MP I was reading your iso and saw where you endorsed MM for a lynch which I missed the first time around. Do you still think he's bad and if so why or were you just kidding.
Oh, I think that's the post where I was kidding. I've never really seriously suspected MM this game.

I don't really have a read on him though. Do you?
Not at all which is why I hoped you might have noticed something.

linki
He's a complete enigma, that marmot.

If you want, I'll throw down a rainbow list here in a minute.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Mac, I am not lynching anyone based on bullshit "clues" you won't reveal. I think the chance of him being any specific role is the same as anyone elses.

I have not seen Bwa ha ha MP yet, I don't think he is bad.

And it looks like TH is Swedish Cheffed, maybe? I got Swedish Cheffed in Muppets, and that looks like this.

@Matt, doh, lol. I forgot Typh had said that.

@Golden, what stuff,exactly?
Fortunately we don't need your vote because there's more than enough people who'd happily lynch him. So feel free to throw your vote away.
The irony.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty I don't really see the narrative you are trying to impress on us with that Faraday case at all.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Mac, I am not lynching anyone based on bullshit "clues" you won't reveal. I think the chance of him being any specific role is the same as anyone elses.

And it looks like TH is Swedish Cheffed, maybe? I got Swedish Cheffed in Muppets, and that looks like this.

Fortunately we don't need your vote because there's more than enough people who'd happily lynch him. So feel free to throw your vote away.
The irony.
You self voted.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:Agree, nice case Scotty.

Mac, Two-Face is half-civ so I don't know why you keep referring to that role as "not civ friendly".
You say half civ. I say half mafia with a problem night power or as DH put it... 66% mafia. :haha:
You look at it as a problem night power because it's labeled under "arkham inmate".

If it was a clear cut civ role, I doubt you'd say "Let's lynch him cuz his night action is scary".

If anyone else rolled Two-Face in the game, I'd be all about lynching them, but Glor seems like a civvie minded fella to me.
I don't think Two Face at this point of the game has any interest in anything but his own safety and at lylo he is a fucking disaster. If lylo falls on an even day what's he gonna do?
Tbh, Glor strikes me as someone who would vote his conscience no matter what day it was, and I think he'd vote for who he thinks is Mafia regardless.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

bea wrote:
MacDougall wrote:How bout that Glorfindel coming in to distance himself from the impending post night post + not even considering that sig could have been the one to silence him tho
This is actually a really good point.
I agree.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote:

No need to be rude.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Mac, Two-Face is half-civ so I don't know why you keep referring to that role as "not civ friendly".
You say half civ. I say half mafia with a problem night power or as DH put it... 66% mafia. :haha:
You look at it as a problem night power because it's labeled under "arkham inmate".

If it was a clear cut civ role, I doubt you'd say "Let's lynch him cuz his night action is scary".

If anyone else rolled Two-Face in the game, I'd be all about lynching them, but Glor seems like a civvie minded fella to me.
I don't think Two Face at this point of the game has any interest in anything but his own safety and at lylo he is a fucking disaster. If lylo falls on an even day what's he gonna do?
Tbh, Glor strikes me as someone who would vote his conscience no matter what day it was, and I think he'd vote for who he thinks is Mafia regardless.
:faint:

You think that he would vote for he thought was Mafia at lylo on an even day when his win con is "wins with Mafia on even days"?

That doesn't fall into the realm of ethics Matt. That falls into the realm of wearing your pants on your head.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:My point is that there are so many potential variables going on and secrets that we don't have much evidence at all that Typh was the Penguin. The Joker being dead and curses happening only reaffirms that point of view.
I agree with this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 4 MP rainbow list:

Scotty

Turnip Head
Golden

Sorsha

S~V~S
bea
Dom
Lorab
Bullzeye
sprityo

juliets
Glorfindel
Metalmarsh89

DharmaHelper
Bass_the_Clever
DFaraday
Equivocate
Bubbles
TheFloyd73

Matt
ekeknat
Typhoony

sabie12
MacDougall
Enrique
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think MacDougall's breadcrumb is bullsuit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

No need to be rude.
Sorry didn't intend for it to sound so harsh SVS. I'm not really reading you as civ (or Mac) friendly in this game either so if my approach to you is abrasive it's only because of how I feel about you in the game. No personalsies. :hug:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I think MacDougall's breadcrumb is bullsuit.
Post it then.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

You think that he would vote for he thought was Mafia at lylo on an even day when his win con is "wins with Mafia on even days"?

That doesn't fall into the realm of ethics Matt. That falls into the realm of wearing your pants on your head.
The way the guy talks about how much he hates being bad, yeah I think he would intentionally throw the game for himself, in order to get a civ win.
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

The irony.
You self voted.
Like I said, I have my reasons.

It's also apparent to me that many people would never stop suspecting me, and I thought my death was inevitable due to poison, so I've come to terms with my lynching quite a while ago.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
Dom wrote:My point is that there are so many potential variables going on and secrets that we don't have much evidence at all that Typh was the Penguin. The Joker being dead and curses happening only reaffirms that point of view.
I agree with this.
You know our dead friend sig was Typhoony's biggest detractor...

Also I would bet that Typhoony has been captured by Montoya today.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Perhaps he would if he preferred to win with the civs and it was still possible to reach an odd day. Regardless we're still a million miles from that phase so it's hardly relevant.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:So as it turns out Golden is actually Batman.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Nice Rainbow list if only there was a way to express suspicions with context.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

The irony.
You self voted.

It's also apparent to me that many people would never stop suspecting me, and I thought my death was inevitable due to poison, so I've come to terms with my lynching quite a while ago.
This isn't Game of Thrones El Presidente. Because you came to terms with dying due to poison days ago doesn't explain why you would self vote at all. This explanation is like a poop moustache.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Bullzeye wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Bass had 43 posts before he vanished though. It didn't seem like he was up for his lurky game. He was into this one.
Bass is the only convincing point in your kidnapper theory. I could totally buy that he'd been kidnapped. Floyd and Bubbles are just quiet players.
The most convincing point against is surely someone would set themselves to visible and lurk so that people would know and could speculate.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bullzeye wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Perhaps he would if he preferred to win with the civs and it was still possible to reach an odd day. Regardless we're still a million miles from that phase so it's hardly relevant.
If we know who Two Face is, and it's far from lylo, now really IS the time to be discussing whether he should be lynched actually. Not lylo or anywhere close to it.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Not it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

The irony.
You self voted.

This isn't Game of Thrones El Presidente. Because you came to terms with dying due to poison days ago doesn't explain why you would self vote at all. This explanation is like a poop moustache.
There is a very specific reason I've self-voted. It's because I want to be lynched.

I've been provoking my lynch by saying suspicious shit for days on purpose.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Thet is nut zee breedcroomb I fuoond. Bork bork bork! It dues nut luuk leeke-a a rule-a heent it luuks leeke-a a cueencidence-a.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Not it.
You said Night 2, right?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

The irony.
You self voted.

There is a very specific reason I've self-voted. It's because I want to be lynched.

If you want to be lynched why are you arguing with people coming up with reasons to lynch you that you yourself have caused? That's unnecessarily contrarian.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Not it.
You said Night 2, right?
I did.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Hmm.

I suspect Glor as Two-Face less and less everytime Bullz comes out of nowhere defending the guy. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:Fur sterters, zee tooneee-a Glurffeendel in Peekmin dues nut streeke-a me-a es un incumpetent pleyer boot oone-a veet strung cunfeecshuns und oopeeniuns oon a fereeety ooff metters. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Hees eppruech here-a seems mure-a cooteeuoos und restreeened. Bork bork bork!
I didn't play Pikmin. This is an interesting perspective. He reminds me of Star Wars but I have no comparison point.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, part of the reason I thought that was the breadcrumb was due to this:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Zebra, how can something be indicative of baddie behavior if you can't identify a baddie motive for it? :confused:
Disingenuous
:| :| :| :| :|

:overreact:
This overreaction is disingenuous.
Nah I'm role claiming Alfred.
The only other role claim I see in his posts during Night 2 is this:
MacDougall wrote:Lol "he has questions that need answering"...
Except for tons of "I am Batman" posts.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:Hmm.

I suspect Glor as Two-Face less and less everytime Bullz comes out of nowhere defending the guy. :ponder:
You'll notice I also said we shouldn't lynch Typh if he's the Penguin. I just don't think we need to be wasting lynches on Arkham inmates that can easily be pro-civ.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

If you want to be lynched why are you arguing with people coming up with reasons to lynch you that you yourself have caused? That's unnecessarily contrarian.
Because it's still a waste of time, and because I'm not an anti-town role. And I did not cause them all to begin with, I've largely only started chaos posting since it became apparent that I was going to catch suspicion for the Nero stuff and for my lack of engagement.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, part of the reason I thought that was the breadcrumb was due to this:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Zebra, how can something be indicative of baddie behavior if you can't identify a baddie motive for it? :confused:
Disingenuous
:| :| :| :| :|

:overreact:
This overreaction is disingenuous.
Nah I'm role claiming Alfred.
The only other role claim I see in his posts during Night 2 is this:
MacDougall wrote:Lol "he has questions that need answering"...
Except for tons of "I am Batman" posts.
I know Turnip Head is posting like the Swedish Chef but he made a very astute observation in his most recent post.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So the Riddler is dead. Good news.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Or not, lol. Never mind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Because it's still a waste of time, and because I'm not an anti-town role. And I did not cause them all to begin with, I've largely only started chaos posting since it became apparent that I was going to catch suspicion for the Nero stuff and for my lack of engagement.
So would you lynch be a good thing or a bad thing for the town?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

So would you lynch be a good thing or a bad thing for the town?
Well, if I didn't personally think it had its benefits, I wouldn't have continued to try to attract suspicion to myself. It's not without its cons though, since it'd be a waste of time. I just think it's a waste of time that's worth the downsides at this point.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:Hmm.

You'll notice I also said we shouldn't lynch Typh if he's the Penguin. I just don't think we need to be wasting lynches on Arkham inmates that can easily be pro-civ.
That's the difference, I guess. I don't see Penguin as civ friendly (as some of you might) but I do see Two Face as civ friendly. Derp.

I think, generally, the arkham inmates should be taken out because that helps the cops (as a whole) and Wayne Manor, but I think Two Face is a special case especially considering who we think has that role. Lol I truly believe Glor would throw the game for himself to ensure a civvie win.
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So, by all means, lynch me today, unless you all come up with some real good leads that you'd rather follow instead. :beer:

I'm out. Got a busy weekend ahead of me, so no guarantee I'll really be around.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Matt wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Reeddler deedn't du thees sheet tu me-a unyveys su yuoo ere-a su ooffff bese-a it's reedicooluoos. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Yuoo shuoold stup tryeeng tu specoolete-a ebuoot sooch theengs in a geme-a fooll ooff secrets. Um gesh dee bork, bork! It is cleer tu me-a thet yuoo hefe-a nu idea vhet's gueeng oon. Bork bork bork!
Riddler didn't do this to you now?

Okay, please speculate on who did this to you then.

Can't be Joker, unless you targeted dead Black Rock last night.

Can't be Penguin, unless he invisibly voted for you yesterday.

What you got?
Seyeeng thet zee Reeddler deedn't meke-a me-a pust leeke-a zee Svedeesh Cheff is nut egeeenst zee rooles. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Unsvereeng yuoor qooesshuns meeght be-a.

I em gueeng tu ignure-a ell qooesshuns ebuoot thees. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Fute-a me-a iff yuoo theenk I'm lyeeng, I dun't cere-a vhet yuoo du becoose-a yuoo'fe-a lust ell credeebility in my iyes. Um gesh dee bork, bork!
Okay, Turnip doesn't want to play this game because it's "against the rules".

Let me ask town then...

If Riddler is dead (and Turnip claims Riddler didn't do this to him anyway so that's irrelevant), and if Joker's dead, and if nobody voted for Turnip yesterday...

Who cursed Turnip Head?
The Riddler cursed him, obviously, Matt. It bothers me you don't understand this.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

No need to be rude.
Sorry didn't intend for it to sound so harsh SVS. I'm not really reading you as civ (or Mac) friendly in this game either so if my approach to you is abrasive it's only because of how I feel about you in the game. No personalsies. :hug:
I don't necessarily view mac friendly and civ friendly as the same thing ;)

I need to go reread Turnip Head. I still don't understand what happened yesterday.

Linki, I think Bass may have walked away for personal reasons. DOn't know this for a fact, but I got that feel.

Linki again, so no one has heard of false role claims? The fact that role claims are even an issue is nubville, tbh.

Linki, I really doubt Typh is the Penguin. He would choose not to targetsomeone rather than do obvious.

Linki x1,000,000

I give up , just hitting enter & not reading the linkis
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt - explain this.

You think it was zebra, but you got Shakespeare the next day. So you think someone can be cursed after the death of the riddler.

Isn't is possible it was sig, and the same has happened to TH? Couldn't you both be right, in your own way?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:But if you're really trying to say that Glorfindel is Two-Face then I don't see a problem, he can win with the civs and strikes me as the kind of person who'd want to.
Now if I had just said "oh look guys, Glor said the word "two" in his first post, he must be Two Face!", I can see what you mean by your post previous to this.

But "twin forces of evil", "second guessing myself", "of two minds", not to mention the recent post of his where I was originally suss of him for "coin flip", c'mon now Bullz.

Also, I'm not even necessarily advocating a lynch of Glor, but he laughed me off and then said "I expect more from you Matt" so I gave him more. :beer:
I'm on board with this, Matt. Looks good to me.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:Matt - explain this.

You think it was zebra, but you got Shakespeare the next day. So you think someone can be cursed after the death of the riddler.

Isn't is possible it was sig, and the same has happened to TH? Couldn't you both be right, in your own way?
In Matt's defense, night powers continue after a death.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:Matt - explain this.

Golden, Zebra was NK'd and typically (as far as I can recall), night actions of NK'd players the same night still go through.

But that's besides the point, as I believe Zebra only targeted me once, on Night 1. ;)
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Yeah but like, MP making it obvious doesn't have to be part of the curse. If the curse was "you have to vote for sig" then MP making it obvious could be just MP telling us so.

But the fact that he has mentioned it in every single post, says otherwise.
Yeah./ He even did an 'EBWOP' when he forgot. It suggests that he was forced to put it in every post.
I pointed that out already, DUDE!
How would I know, I don't read your posts.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

When Matt infers role knowledge or otherwise adamant conviction in an opinion he is wrong more often than he is right. He was adamant to the fault of the entire civ cause that I was mafia in Star Wars. His "knowledge" that Riddler is dead is probably just a strong belief that someone in particular was Riddler communicated as surety because he's Matt. That's not to say Matt can't find bad guys, he absolutely can, but when he gets tunnel vision it's usually incorrect. He's usually right when he isn't as convinced he's right.

And in my opinion Zebra was mafia. The case I made on her was lock and she didn't even bother refuting it because she couldn't. She could have explained why she didn't call him out "I didn't see that" instead she immediately went to "oh woe is me" poetry and indie claiming. Scum as fuck. She was so certain she wasn't dying that night that she even came into the thread and voted straight away. Did anyone see who she voted for btw?
a2thezebra wrote:Sorry about the vote, hosts. At least it's the first so you can start the poll over easily. :blush:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:This read makes me feel good about Bullzeye, he feels like he is positively contributing, I see civ bullz.
Really? Maybe I'm wrong then.
I mean, I'm not going to claim a long history of reading Bullz well or anything, but I think the things he was seeing in you are perhaps his own scum tells, and I felt his points against you were genuine scum hunting.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Zee Reeddler fuud nut du thees tu me-a. Zee Reeddler dues sumetheeng mooch deefffferent. Um de hur de hur de hur. I specoolete-a thet Mett hes nefer beee tergeted by zee Reeddler oor he-a vuoold knoo thees. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He-a hed nu idea vhet he's telkeeng ebuoot. Um de hur de hur de hur.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DharmaHelper wrote:100% serious question, can we lynch the people we think won't be modkilled
I'm not opposed to lynching some of them, I mean there are probably better options but it isn't a bad option to whittle them down.

Return to “Previous Jobs”