Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 4]

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah I haven't seen any of the newer Batman films either. So maybe I will dig up Batman & Robin.

As for the lynch, I don't particularly think I have seen evil MP, he finds it so hard to keep that glee out of his tone when he's bad, but if he wants to go he wants to go.

I also still think THs case on Mac had merit, but if everyone is seeing this breadcrumb, I could not find it, but I will take peoples word for it. The fact that TH made the case, then backed off of it hard must make it a fairly substantial one. So I am willing to step back on that, but I don't love it.

I will be in and out today, but will be in for the night well before the poll ends.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't really care to impress or persuade any of you with my play. That's not why I'm playing this game. I've tried my best to get engaged in this game, only to be met with millions of more posts and some attitudes I didn't really care for, on top of being poisoned. When I actually did try, I got caught up in the moment and voted for sig instead of Nero, of course what seems to have been a terrible decision.

Seems you're quick to cast the shade at me, bea, when you've hardly done any case building of your own. As to whom I suspect, that's what the rainbow list is for. The names near the bottom are the ones I suspect.

I can't get my head wrapped around this game; there are too many inmates and still too many posts. I can't be bothered to ISO and analyze. I don't want to and I don't have time to. I asked to be replaced, but considering there are four or five players with much less posts than me that would need to be replaced first still have not, I'm stuck in this game.

I'm just trying to have fun at this point, frankly. I stopped giving a shit about winning a while ago. Just lynch me already.
"Still too many posts"
MacDougall 624
Enrique 533
Turnip Head 425
a2thezebra 387
Golden 376
Matt 360
DharmaHelper 333
MovingPictures07 312
sig 250
Dom 213

These are teh players with more than 200 posts.

I'm calling BS on that.
MP, if there's too many posts why are you 6% of them? I dont' think these two positions square themselves. How can you claim to be overwhelmed by posts and unable to engage when you, yourself have more than 300 of them and more than, let's just use me, me? Me, someone who I would say has been very active, very vocal, and very visible.
Yet, you can't give a single reason behind a rainbow list.
MovingPictures07 wrote:And bea, for someone who seemed so sure that mafia MP would never give up on his teammates and would give them the chance to bus him, you're quick to change your mind. Mac's right; you keep agreeing with case after case and your contributions are opportunistic at best.

You're definitely one to talk, since you're likely anti-town. I'm not.
"Just testing you"

*Made several posts attacking bea
*Didn't go well
*Backed off
B.S.

You weren't just testing Bea. I don't believe that for a second.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I certainly don't feel like anyone is willing to give me any chance, all the more reason I think I made the right move calling for my own lynch.
Lots of people have been willing to give you a chance since Day 1, but you have repeatedly failed to meet the requests of people asking you questions and asking for more detail in your responses.

So, MP, can you give one reason why Enrique is suspicious beyond you saying so?

To me, it's not all that important that you voted sig over nero. I don't really care. What I do care about is that you have been all hunky dory when the discussion isn't about you. Lots of smilies. Lots of jokes. Lots of posts. The second the lynch turns toward you, "oh just lynch me" MP comes out.
I'm not even on this list.
Matt wrote:After talking Batman with Epi and seeing juliets post, I just remembered I wanted to comment on something and forgot...
juliets wrote:(I haven't seen any of the batman movies or read the comics)
:wtf:

A life without Batman is...well it's probably better then mine but still, you cut me deeply, juliets.
I'm with juliets. I used to watch reruns of the old TV show, but that was about it. I can't say I enjoyed them that much tbh.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Un MP lynch is unleekely tu yeeeld a meffeea fleep in my oopeeniun boot I cun see-a he's gueeng tu be-a a pueent ooff deescoossiun es lung es he's in zee geme-a. I'll gledly iet my het iff he-a fleeps meffeea boot I'm tune-a reedeeng heem es genooeene-a. Glurffeendel is mure-a leekely tu be-a meffeea. I theenk Scutty mede-a a greet oobserfeshun ebuoot heem. Vhee esked vhu he-a soospects he-a curcled eruoond sume-a nemes insteed ooff cummeetting tu unytheeng. Zee ceefiliun Glurffeendel I reed in Peekmin is noohere-a tu be-a fuoond. Bork bork bork!

I'm futeeng fur Glurffeendel.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:Yeah I haven't seen any of the newer Batman films either. So maybe I will dig up Batman & Robin.

As for the lynch, I don't particularly think I have seen evil MP, he finds it so hard to keep that glee out of his tone when he's bad, but if he wants to go he wants to go.

I also still think THs case on Mac had merit, but if everyone is seeing this breadcrumb, I could not find it, but I will take peoples word for it. The fact that TH made the case, then backed off of it hard must make it a fairly substantial one. So I am willing to step back on that, but I don't love it.

I will be in and out today, but will be in for the night well before the poll ends.
Nobody is seeing the breadcrumb but Turnip. :confused2:

Also, you may have been joking, but in case you were serious, DF and I were kidding about B & R, don't dig it up! XD

Marmot, I've seen a few episodes of the 60's show, but I wouldn't say that's a fair representation of Batman. TAS and Batman Begins are probably the best adaptations, but if Bats isn't your cup o' tea, at least you tried! :beer:

Linki - :disappoint:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

YO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT DUDE WHO SAID HE WAS SURPRISED HE WAS TAKING SUSPICION SINCE HE WAS PLAYING UP HIS TOWN META LMAO
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Mac, I am not lynching anyone based on bullshit "clues" you won't reveal. I think the chance of him being any specific role is the same as anyone elses.

I have not seen Bwa ha ha MP yet, I don't think he is bad.

And it looks like TH is Swedish Cheffed, maybe? I got Swedish Cheffed in Muppets, and that looks like this.

@Matt, doh, lol. I forgot Typh had said that.

@Golden, what stuff,exactly?
Fortunately we don't need your vote because there's more than enough people who'd happily lynch him. So feel free to throw your vote away.
The irony.
You self voted.
Like I said, I have my reasons.

It's also apparent to me that many people would never stop suspecting me, and I thought my death was inevitable due to poison, so I've come to terms with my lynching quite a while ago.
This isn't Game of Thrones El Presidente. Because you came to terms with dying due to poison days ago doesn't explain why you would self vote at all. This explanation is like a poop moustache.
There is a very specific reason I've self-voted. It's because I want to be lynched.

I've been provoking my lynch by saying suspicious shit for days on purpose.

Catch a vote son
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Well, I gotta jet here pretty soon.

Looks like the majority have no interest in lynching Mac/TH. I still have serious reservations about TH being riddled, but I guess I'm not the know-all of how it exactly works. If Glorfindel is actually a contender today, I'd rather see MP lynched.

Peace
Image Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Wel I'm currently in the mountains with limited service.

I like Faraday's response to my case. But I'm still under suspicion that he could be a smooth operator. Most of my perspective is speculation and the evidence of his voting and reasoning is going to rub suspicious no matter what he says to the contrary.

I know a bunch of you said it was a "nice case" but no one was willing to expand on it or take action. IMO he is not one of the other Mafia so I'm fine with leaving this to tomorrow but I do want to come back to it.

I need to vote soon before I lose service so I will be voting Glorfindel in the off chance that he isn't two face,

Also, for you MP voters- what if Mp is Ras Al Ghul? Do we really want the chance of Nero coming back like a nasty burrito burp?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Scotty wrote:Wel I'm currently in the mountains with limited service.

I like Faraday's response to my case. But I'm still under suspicion that he could be a smooth operator. Most of my perspective is speculation and the evidence of his voting and reasoning is going to rub suspicious no matter what he says to the contrary.

I know a bunch of you said it was a "nice case" but no one was willing to expand on it or take action. IMO he is not one of the other Mafia so I'm fine with leaving this to tomorrow but I do want to come back to it.

I need to vote soon before I lose service so I will be voting Glorfindel in the off chance that he isn't two face,

Also, for you MP voters- what if Mp is Ras Al Ghul? Do we really want the chance of Nero coming back like a nasty burrito burp?
Nero was lynched so no going to happen :P
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Sorsha »

Turnip Head wrote:Un MP lynch is unleekely tu yeeeld a meffeea fleep in my oopeeniun boot I cun see-a he's gueeng tu be-a a pueent ooff deescoossiun es lung es he's in zee geme-a. I'll gledly iet my het iff he-a fleeps meffeea boot I'm tune-a reedeeng heem es genooeene-a. Glurffeendel is mure-a leekely tu be-a meffeea. I theenk Scutty mede-a a greet oobserfeshun ebuoot heem. Vhee esked vhu he-a soospects he-a curcled eruoond sume-a nemes insteed ooff cummeetting tu unytheeng. Zee ceefiliun Glurffeendel I reed in Peekmin is noohere-a tu be-a fuoond. Bork bork bork!

I agree with this about MP so I've changed my mind about voting him today. I'm guessing he's an inmate, I don't see him asking for lynch and letting either civ or mafia teammates down like that. Of course that could be what he wants us to think :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I have decided to go ahead and vote.
<snip>
MovingPictures07 wrote: There is a very specific reason I've self-voted. It's because I want to be lynched.

I've been provoking my lynch by saying suspicious shit for days on purpose
<snip>
juliets wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I'm still feeling that El Presidente is mafia and the final member of that team. He and Zebra were two of the only players who didn't vote for Nero, and both voted early so the fact they didn't bus him could simply be because they were trying to dictate the lynch. This kind of gambit is totally up MPs alley as well. The amount of bullshit he spins as mafia is incredible.

He wants to be lynched, claims it'll be pretty good for the town and there is still doubt there that he might be mafia anyway. Either he's telling the truth and his lynch is good or he's lying and his lynch is great. Win fucking win. Can we agree to lynch him then move on with analysis?
He is my top pick for a lynch for exactly this reason.
Vote MP
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

DFaraday wrote:
juliets wrote:DFaraday I don't understand which of my votes you think is suspicious. Nero after Enrique completely backtracked and said don't vote for Matt? I was third out of many to vote. If not that vote which one are you talking about?
I'm sorry, I looked back over your posts and saw that you had been discussing Nero prior to your vote. I guess I'd overlooked that when I was catching up. I feel a bit better about you then! Sorsha, Bubbles, and LoRab had shifty votes though.

I do feel like there's merit to the MP case, since he's certainly not behaving in a town manner:

Relying on his meta
Calling for his own lynch, in which case, as Mac said, if he's a civvie may be trying to benefit us, but if he's a baddie, he's probably just screwing with everyone.
Implausible story about the hospital
Also, I feel like he is using emotionally manipulative language, saying things like "Nobody is giving me a chance" and "I've tried my best."
What vote of mine was shifty?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

I have to vote.

I don't really think MP is bad at this point, and I gave him a chance today to take a step backwards from his request to be lynched, but he hasn't (for whatever reason, could be that he is busy). If he is asking to be lynched and isn't backing away from that, I think it is the best place for my vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 187

Post by Glorfindel »

OK Guys, before ths gets out of hand - let me assure you that I am NOT Two Face (I thought I'd denied this previously although it may have merely been my reaction to Matt's post). I think it was bea that asked why (were I Two Face) would I drop hints like that of which I was accused by Matt. Clearly, bea has a good head on their shoulders. I'll admit I was pretty astounded by that accusation but from my experience, I shouldn't have been so surprised. It's truly is amazing how when you're looking for something, the truth becomes a mirage. I've been there many times myself in previous games where I've been so utterly convinced of the truth only to find I was wrong - as is anyone who really thinks I am this Two Face guy.

I'll admit my performance in this game so far may not reflect my being one of Gotham City's finest but that IS the truth. If you want to lynch me out of malice or because you are simply distrustful or confused, I can't stop you. If you're Town, don't bother coming back on seven hours time bemoaning the fact that you've lost one of your own - I've told you the truth, let it be on your heads.

As for me, I'm still confused about the Night 2 result. Given that I can't recall seeing anyone who wasn't around over that Night 2 period post since, I'm inclined to think it might be worthwhile to start there. I'd expect we'll see if I'm correct at the end of the next Night phase - I should think that were there not to be a NK by the Maroni family it would add some weight to the argument that the remaining Maroni family members are no posters which may help us a lot.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't really care to impress or persuade any of you with my play. That's not why I'm playing this game. I've tried my best to get engaged in this game, only to be met with millions of more posts and some attitudes I didn't really care for, on top of being poisoned. When I actually did try, I got caught up in the moment and voted for sig instead of Nero, of course what seems to have been a terrible decision.

Seems you're quick to cast the shade at me, bea, when you've hardly done any case building of your own. As to whom I suspect, that's what the rainbow list is for. The names near the bottom are the ones I suspect.

I can't get my head wrapped around this game; there are too many inmates and still too many posts. I can't be bothered to ISO and analyze. I don't want to and I don't have time to. I asked to be replaced, but considering there are four or five players with much less posts than me that would need to be replaced first still have not, I'm stuck in this game.

I'm just trying to have fun at this point, frankly. I stopped giving a shit about winning a while ago. Just lynch me already.
"Still too many posts"
MacDougall 624
Enrique 533
Turnip Head 425
a2thezebra 387
Golden 376
Matt 360
DharmaHelper 333
MovingPictures07 312
sig 250
Dom 213

These are teh players with more than 200 posts.

I'm calling BS on that.
MP, if there's too many posts why are you 6% of them? I dont' think these two positions square themselves. How can you claim to be overwhelmed by posts and unable to engage when you, yourself have more than 300 of them and more than, let's just use me, me? Me, someone who I would say has been very active, very vocal, and very visible.
Yet, you can't give a single reason behind a rainbow list.
MovingPictures07 wrote:And bea, for someone who seemed so sure that mafia MP would never give up on his teammates and would give them the chance to bus him, you're quick to change your mind. Mac's right; you keep agreeing with case after case and your contributions are opportunistic at best.

You're definitely one to talk, since you're likely anti-town. I'm not.
"Just testing you"

*Made several posts attacking bea
*Didn't go well
*Backed off
B.S.

You weren't just testing Bea. I don't believe that for a second.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I certainly don't feel like anyone is willing to give me any chance, all the more reason I think I made the right move calling for my own lynch.
Lots of people have been willing to give you a chance since Day 1, but you have repeatedly failed to meet the requests of people asking you questions and asking for more detail in your responses.

So, MP, can you give one reason why Enrique is suspicious beyond you saying so?

To me, it's not all that important that you voted sig over nero. I don't really care. What I do care about is that you have been all hunky dory when the discussion isn't about you. Lots of smilies. Lots of jokes. Lots of posts. The second the lynch turns toward you, "oh just lynch me" MP comes out.
Lol, you got me, Dom. Where's my vote? :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:YO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT DUDE WHO SAID HE WAS SURPRISED HE WAS TAKING SUSPICION SINCE HE WAS PLAYING UP HIS TOWN META LMAO
MovingPictures07 wrote:
There is a very specific reason I've self-voted. It's because I want to be lynched.

I've been provoking my lynch by saying suspicious shit for days on purpose.

Catch a vote son
Thanks, bud! :beer:

Just remember, DH, that you were the third person to vote for me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Whoops! I meant to say third person to vote, and that vote was for me. Not third person on my train.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Matt wrote:Well, I gotta jet here pretty soon.

Looks like the majority have no interest in lynching Mac/TH. I still have serious reservations about TH being riddled, but I guess I'm not the know-all of how it exactly works. If Glorfindel is actually a contender today, I'd rather see MP lynched.

Peace
What's your reason, sonny boy? :mafia:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorsha wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Un MP lynch is unleekely tu yeeeld a meffeea fleep in my oopeeniun boot I cun see-a he's gueeng tu be-a a pueent ooff deescoossiun es lung es he's in zee geme-a. I'll gledly iet my het iff he-a fleeps meffeea boot I'm tune-a reedeeng heem es genooeene-a. Glurffeendel is mure-a leekely tu be-a meffeea. I theenk Scutty mede-a a greet oobserfeshun ebuoot heem. Vhee esked vhu he-a soospects he-a curcled eruoond sume-a nemes insteed ooff cummeetting tu unytheeng. Zee ceefiliun Glurffeendel I reed in Peekmin is noohere-a tu be-a fuoond. Bork bork bork!

I agree with this about MP so I've changed my mind about voting him today. I'm guessing he's an inmate, I don't see him asking for lynch and letting either civ or mafia teammates down like that. Of course that could be what he wants us to think :p
What changed your mind? I've been asking for my lynch since before you changed it, so it can't be that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who else finds it interesting that Dom has been voicing consistent suspicions of me since Day 0, yet hasn't shown the balls to actually vote for me today? Come on, son, I already have 5 votes and I'm begging to be lynched. What the hell is keeping you? :mafia:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Who else finds it interesting that Dom has been voicing consistent suspicions of me since Day 0, yet hasn't shown the balls to actually vote for me today? Come on, son, I already have 5 votes and I'm begging to be lynched. What the hell is keeping you? :mafia:
Lol you're flopping around like a fish out of water m8.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Who else finds it interesting that Dom has been voicing consistent suspicions of me since Day 0, yet hasn't shown the balls to actually vote for me today? Come on, son, I already have 5 votes and I'm begging to be lynched. What the hell is keeping you? :mafia:
Lol you're flopping around like a fish out of water m8.
Damn straight I am. You should call me Magikarp. :p

SPLASH SPLASH
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Magikarp's splashes are about as effective as my baddie hunting this game. Bork bork bork!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

El Magikarpe
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

What changed your mind? I've been asking for my lynch since before you changed it, so it can't be that.
I don't think you're bad and now that you are apparently cured you're more likely to help out/participate. I'd rather vote a low poster than you at this point. Bubbles has been lurking in the thread since I've been around today but not posting.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Voting MP
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

I don't think you're bad and now that you are apparently cured you're more likely to help out/participate. I'd rather vote a low poster than you at this point. Bubbles has been lurking in the thread since I've been around today but not posting.
Sure if you want to put a vote on someone who's not getting lynched go right ahead. :eye:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

Sure if you want to put a vote on someone who's not getting lynched go right ahead. :eye:
:shrug:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What would be the purpose of a Bubbles vote at this point, in your opinion, with no case to back it up?

Let's not forget Bubbles cast a very timely and important vote for Nero. She's not on that team, so that limits the chances of her being mafia even more.

What about MP has seemed civilian to you? To me, it seems like a pretty blatant reverse psychology gambit.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm voting Glorfindel before MP's wagon really gets going.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

I think MP needs some competition :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don't think MP is mafia at this point and I'm not sure I want to give in to his demands to kill himself. Assisted suicide is a controversial topic and will be the next major cultural debate in this country, but I don't think we're ready to broach that topic yet.

And are all of you with an MP content with the prospect of him being Ras Al Ghul? It would seem that no one is considering that possibility. We don't know the alignment of Wilgy, zebra or sig. I don't think Wilgy or sig are bad but who the hell knows. I would be very much surprised if MP is in fact bad based on his play thus far

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Look...

If MP is civ friendly, he is asking to be lynched and says it will be good for the civs.

If MP isn't civ friendly, he is trying to fuck with is.

Worst case scenario is he has a non civ friendly role AND really does want to be lynched. But I don't see anybody choosing that reason not to vote for him, so here we are.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote:I don't think MP is mafia at this point and I'm not sure I want to give in to his demands to kill himself. Assisted suicide is a controversial topic and will be the next major cultural debate in this country, but I don't think we're ready to broach that topic yet.

And are all of you with an MP content with the prospect of him being Ras Al Ghul? It would seem that no one is considering that possibility. We don't know the alignment of Wilgy, zebra or sig. I don't think Wilgy or sig are bad but who the hell knows. I would be very much surprised if MP is in fact bad based on his play thus far
Well, you and I are not in agreement here. I would be super super surprised if he is a civ...
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:Look...

If MP is civ friendly, he is asking to be lynched and says it will be good for the civs.

Worst case scenario is he has a non civ friendly role AND really does want to be lynched. But I don't see anybody choosing that reason not to vote for him, so here we are.
Let me try.

If Equivocate is civ-friendly, he is not a productive member of the civilian class. Lynching would him would not hurt us from a productivity standpoint.

If Equivocate isn't civ-friendly, then if we lynch him, everything is peachy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:Yeah I haven't seen any of the newer Batman films either. So maybe I will dig up Batman & Robin.

I think TH's case has merit too, and I do not see the crumb. I think it's worth noting that when we were going into this day phase Mac was panicking about being lynched and is now not even being considered by most.
DharmaHelper wrote:YO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT DUDE WHO SAID HE WAS SURPRISED HE WAS TAKING SUSPICION SINCE HE WAS PLAYING UP HIS TOWN META LMAO

Catch a vote son
tru

What if Mac is Ras Al Ghul
What if I am Ras Al Ghul
What if you are Ras Al Ghul
What if....
This argument is so pointless. We have no real reason to think he is Ras Al Ghul. You can say this about any player.
"interesting"
What about it is interesting? What does it tell you?

Maybe Ihaven't even been online since my last post.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Magikarp's splashes are about as effective as my baddie hunting this game. Bork bork bork!
Except Magikarp splashes and you haven't baddie hunted at all.

I think MP thinks he won't win. He insn't defending himself with any vigor like he did in Star Wars where he was bad, but this is also a game that is so out of meta for MP that I can't really tolerate that comparison.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Look...

Let me try.

If Equivocate is civ-friendly, he is not a productive member of the civilian class. Lynching would him would not hurt us from a productivity standpoint.

If Equivocate isn't civ-friendly, then if we lynch him, everything is peachy.

Equivocate isn't telling us that lynching him is going to be good for the town.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:

I think TH's case has merit too, and I do not see the crumb. I think it's worth noting that when we were going into this day phase Mac was panicking about being lynched and is now not even being considered by most.

Catch a vote son
tru

What if Mac is Ras Al Ghul
What if I am Ras Al Ghul
What if you are Ras Al Ghul
What if....
This argument is so pointless. We have no real reason to think he is Ras Al Ghul. You can say this about any player.
"interesting"
What about it is interesting? What does it tell you?

Maybe Ihaven't even been online since my last post.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Magikarp's splashes are about as effective as my baddie hunting this game. Bork bork bork!
Except Magikarp splashes and you haven't baddie hunted at all.

I think MP thinks he won't win. He insn't defending himself with any vigor like he did in Star Wars where he was bad, but this is also a game that is so out of meta for MP that I can't really tolerate that comparison.
Dom that's literally the only justification I can see in him trying to get lynched.

And @Mac, I never said he was cig friendly. I just don't think he is mafia. And I fear that if he is not fog friendly, then he doesn't have our best interests in mind for getting himself lynched.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ebwop: fkin phone. Fog = cig = civ

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:

Worth noting? What about that is worth noting? What's the insinuation? That I have the power to mind control people?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

As far as I can tell the only reason Metalmarsh and Enrique have voted for Glorfindel is because they don't want to lynch the guy who is saying that his lynch is good for the civs.

:suspish:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MacDougall wrote:As far as I can tell the only reason Metalmarsh and Enrique have voted for Glorfindel is because they don't want to lynch the guy who is saying that his lynch is good for the civs.

:suspish:
Wrong.
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

MacDougall wrote:What would be the purpose of a Bubbles vote at this point, in your opinion, with no case to back it up?

Let's not forget Bubbles cast a very timely and important vote for Nero. She's not on that team, so that limits the chances of her being mafia even more.

What about MP has seemed civilian to you? To me, it seems like a pretty blatant reverse psychology gambit.
I didn't say I was voting bubbles how can anyone make a case on her or any of the other no shows? I just wanted to point out that she has been in and out of the thread today while I have been here and she hasn't posted anything.

Imo MP wouldn't be doing this if he had a team he was playing for, either his civ teammates or his Mafia ones.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:What would be the purpose of a Bubbles vote at this point, in your opinion, with no case to back it up?

I didn't say I was voting bubbles how can anyone make a case on her or any of the other no shows? I just wanted to point out that she has been in and out of the thread today while I have been here and she hasn't posted anything.

Imo MP wouldn't be doing this if he had a team he was playing for, either his civ teammates or his Mafia ones.
Well that works fine because I reckon he was on Nero and Zebra's team.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

:ponder:
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 187

Post by Glorfindel »

MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

Perhaps not my friend but given the choice of voting for players that I believe to be Mafia and those that I know aren't (my assumption on MP that I'd stated previously) I'll go for players that I think are Mafia EVERY time.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Day 4 Enrique references to Glorfindel case.

Day 4 Enrique references to MP...
Enrique wrote:The case on MP is good, but if he's poisoned then I don't know if it's worth it.
Enrique wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:So the evidence showing Typhoony is obviously Penguin is a stretch and MP "might" be poisoned so even though there is solid evidence against him best not to lynch him..

Aight Enrique so who ARE you looking to lynch today?
I'm not against lynching MP. Just saying, I'm not in a rush. I'll clarify in a bit if the hosts give me the full green light.

There is no evidence showing Typhoony is the Penguin. Hey Mac, u blackmailed bro?
Enrique wrote:That said I'll gladly vote MP with you now that he's not poisoned :beer:
Votes Glorfindel.

Yeah good looks Enrique. Good looks.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Glorfindel wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

Perhaps not my friend but given the choice of voting for players that I believe to be Mafia and those that I know aren't (my assumption on MP that I'd stated previously) I'll go for players that I think are Mafia EVERY time.
That's all well and good but sorsha has given no indication that she thinks bubbles is mafia so what's your point?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:

Worth noting? What about that is worth noting? What's the insinuation? That I have the power to mind control people?
That's a fair question.
I think your panic might be indicative of you not being civ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:

That's a fair question.
I think your panic might be indicative of you not being civ.
So civs about to be mislynched don't panic?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MacDougall wrote:Day 4 Enrique references to Glorfindel case.

Day 4 Enrique references to MP...
Enrique wrote:The case on MP is good, but if he's poisoned then I don't know if it's worth it.
Enrique wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:So the evidence showing Typhoony is obviously Penguin is a stretch and MP "might" be poisoned so even though there is solid evidence against him best not to lynch him..

Aight Enrique so who ARE you looking to lynch today?
I'm not against lynching MP. Just saying, I'm not in a rush. I'll clarify in a bit if the hosts give me the full green light.

There is no evidence showing Typhoony is the Penguin. Hey Mac, u blackmailed bro?
Enrique wrote:That said I'll gladly vote MP with you now that he's not poisoned :beer:
Votes Glorfindel.

Yeah good looks Enrique. Good looks.
;)
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”