Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Typhoony »

Sprityo is as bad as Mac
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote:
Dom wrote:
Scotty wrote: Dom, I understand you've outlined somewhere why you're suspicious of MP and to a lesser extent [now?] me, but what does MP have to lose in coming out about the strategy? I think he laid it out quite wholly. I understand never fully trusting in this game, but come on man. I'm just more surprised that I didn't die last night.
....I have said like 5 times now that I'm not looking to lynch MP
Ok, so why even bring up that you don't trust him? It's like saying you think the crazy cat lady next door keeps stealing your potted plants while you're at work but you won't confront her and make her stop.
This might just be one of those things that I won't be able to understand between us this game, Dom. One of the many accruing seeds of misunderstanding that I feel might be sown into a tree of suspicion as the game rains on.

@sprityo Welcome back. Gun to dad, who would you vote for right now?

Linki: I'm not worried she isn't. It will be her undoing if she is bad.
I only took one of those plants. I have no idea who took the other 4 :pout:

Wondering if Sprityo will come back to answer Jules' replies?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Glorfindel wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Dom wrote:Sabie, who should we lynch and why?

Glorfindel, who should we lynch and why?
I'm not sure Dom, the jury's still out as far as I'm concerned. There is something I'd like clarified that might help me come to a conclusion though.

This is the Penguin's ability:
Epignosis wrote: As a powerful informant, The Penguin learns the role of the person he votes for, and may blackmail his victim. The victim has a choice to either do whatever The Penguin says or have his or her role sent to a rival person. The Penguin wins by surviving.
Can anyone offer me an opinion on what the phrase "have his or her role sent to a rival person" means? Like if the target was a member of one of the crime families, the answer is I should think obvious but what if the target was other than Mafia, how do you see this playing out?
I take it to mean any one player with a conflicting win condition.
That is (I assume) where one is obvious and the player with the conflicting win condition is still alive. What I'm getting at though is just how significant an ability do we consider this to be? Would it be of greater gravity to some roles over others?
Reposting as I only got one answer to this. @Golden, @Dom, @MP and @Enrique - may I have your thoughts please? I ask respectfully as in addition to DH, you all seem to be more knowledgeable on these sorts of things and I genuinely value your input.
Chrysanthemums warming radiated.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

The Penguin can choose where the info will be sent to btw.

Cue typh is Penguin posts.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Ack, sorry all, but I'm not feeling good at all today (unexpectedly) and it's thrown a wrench in any free time I thought I'd get. I'll be better up to speed by d6 presumably.

I voted sabie because through a quick skim it seems she hasn't addressed mine or anyone else's concerns, and I don't fathom any reason for a civilian to propose that I killed sig and ignore direct questions.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:Dammit phone. Gun to head, not gun to dad. Don't drive and drive, kids.
:haha: I'm nominating this one for Funniest Quote 2016.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorry I've not really had time for this game lately, started a new job yesterday and things are a bit hectic atm. Probably won't clear up until the weekend.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 154
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Give me time instead of griping for me to reply yeesh, I've got highschool to go to etc.

Also idk how I'm as bad as mac???

I mean next thing you know I'll be saying "I breadcrumbed my role in a previous post that you should go look for, kek"
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

How about you make a case typh? I haven't seen much from you lately either?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

@Juliets

1. Yeah, I'll think about it. Probably when I get some down time.

2. At the time, in this topic, he had relatively low posts, as far as I could tell from skimming over at the beginning. The only other time I really took note of him in day 0/day 1 (I forget when I made that post) was him arguing with zebra

3. Quote this for me since I don't remember. And if it came out condescending, I'm sure it was not my intention to sound as such.

4.the interest has burned down but it's not gone, I smoosh this in with the point 1. above.

5. Oh yes for sure, I mean it looks terrible just dumping it on at the end, I mean I might as well not have voted at all, but yes. I see your point.

sprityo wrote:
juliets wrote: -
sprityo wrote:
S~V~S wrote: I might also vote for sprityo; that one post where in the same post he says, meh, I could vote Typhoony (inexplicable Penguin suspect), as well as saying he agrees that locating the Penguin isn't as important as locating the Mafia. So cocoa & brb.
In truth SVS, i dont care much for the penguin. At least personally i dont. My logic being either yay, we got rid of a town liability (no shows) or, there's a half decent case for possible penguin. I was really just gonna leave it up to the numbers and vote for whichever was in the lead (as you can see, i did vote floyd). Im not one for high risks, and im certainly not about to have a wall post fight with someone (mostly because all i could do is defend myself and not make any counters). But needless to say, the whole penguin theory was shoddy at best.
Alright, yknow what, I am actually fine with the response I gave, because it's how I actually feel on it, judge how you like
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

sprityo, just want to make sure you didn't miss that Scotty had a question for you too: GTH who would you vote right now.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Linki: I was getting to that-

I would vote myself or any of Floyd/equivocate/bubbles. I see Sabie is sorta around, but she would be another vote I would consider

In all honesty, j could save myself some trouble and vote myself
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote:Linki: I was getting to that-

I would vote myself or any of Floyd/equivocate/bubbles. I see Sabie is sorta around, but she would be another vote I would consider

Wait, why would you vote yourself??
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

To bring this full circle- "breadcrumb" ;)
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote:To bring this full circle- "breadcrumb" ;)
To bring what full circle? And are you saying thats a breadcrumb? Can you be a little more clear in your explanation? Are you saying you want others to vote for you like MP was saying?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I'm not ready to remove my pants, so until that time comes, you're just gonna have to wait.

Although you can try looking through my meager ~100 posts for a clue, I doubt you'll find it.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote:I'm not ready to remove my pants, so until that time comes, you're just gonna have to wait.

Although you can try looking through my meager ~100 posts for a clue, I doubt you'll find it.
Well, I don't think I found it the first time but I will certainly read through them again.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

Great. More role hints.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I think he's saying that he didn't leave any role hints.

At least, I hope so.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I have also breadcrumbed many of my posts. I was eating toast at the keyboard and it got everywhere. Sorry.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Eating at your desk huh?

Sounds like something a cop would do!
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Typhoony wrote:I think he's saying that he didn't leave any role hints.

At least, I hope so.
Oh, now I see. You're saying the comment was sarcastic. Good, I can quit pouring over those posts again.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote:@Juliets

1. Yeah, I'll think about it. Probably when I get some down time.
Yes, i hope you will do this.

2. At the time, in this topic, he had relatively low posts, as far as I could tell from skimming over at the beginning. The only other time I really took note of him in day 0/day 1 (I forget when I made that post) was him arguing with zebra
You posted aboub Matt on Feb. 17th. Between Feb 15th and Feb. 16th Matt posted 31 posts. On Feb. 17th he got bit by the dog. I think 31 posts in two game days shows a decent degree of participation. Some of this posts were lengthy too - they were not just one liners.

3. Quote this for me since I don't remember. And if it came out condescending, I'm sure it was not my intention to sound as such.
I quoted it already in the iso I did but I'll quote it again. It should be easy to remember because you were called out on it.
sprityo wrote:Okay, so it was between Scotty and Wilgy and you ended up not being able to lynch either?

1. Why Wilgy?

2. Why Scotty?

I actually am having a zero understanding of either of these.

Okay, not zero, but I don't understand the logic of why you guys voted for Scotty aside from his wanting to lynch a low poster
4.the interest has burned down but it's not gone, I smoosh this in with the point 1. above.
Ok, my answer is the same as for number 1.

5. Oh yes for sure, I mean it looks terrible just dumping it on at the end, I mean I might as well not have voted at all, but yes. I see your point.

sprityo wrote:
juliets wrote: -
sprityo wrote:
S~V~S wrote: I might also vote for sprityo; that one post where in the same post he says, meh, I could vote Typhoony (inexplicable Penguin suspect), as well as saying he agrees that locating the Penguin isn't as important as locating the Mafia. So cocoa & brb.
In truth SVS, i dont care much for the penguin. At least personally i dont. My logic being either yay, we got rid of a town liability (no shows) or, there's a half decent case for possible penguin. I was really just gonna leave it up to the numbers and vote for whichever was in the lead (as you can see, i did vote floyd). Im not one for high risks, and im certainly not about to have a wall post fight with someone (mostly because all i could do is defend myself and not make any counters). But needless to say, the whole penguin theory was shoddy at best.
Alright, yknow what, I am actually fine with the response I gave, because it's how I actually feel on it, judge how you like
Thanks for responding sprityo and i will look forward to hearing from you when you review the things you don't currently recall.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

sprityo wrote:Linki: I was getting to that-

What the bajeebus is this.

The only role that would like to be lynched is Ras.
Unless you were Scarecrow'd to kill yourself. If that's the case, then you're probably not a rando cop #7 because that's a silly target to have.

I'm not going back through the woods, Hansel. It got me nowhere with Macintosh. My vote is with you or sabie, cause I just don't have time to play these parlor games.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

I really wouldn't object to a low/non-poster vote at this point. I remember in Bullets Over Broadway how much trouble that was giving the civilians in the end, having all these people still alive who weren't even there. With Equivocate, ekeknat, Bubbles, Bass and Floyd all being non-contributory, that number is high.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:I really wouldn't object to a low/non-poster vote at this point. I remember in Bullets Over Broadway how much trouble that was giving the civilians in the end, having all these people still alive who weren't even there. With Equivocate, ekeknat, Bubbles, Bass and Floyd all being non-contributory, that number is high.
Chrysanthemums tawdrier maid nag. :disappoint:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:
Golden wrote:I really wouldn't object to a low/non-poster vote at this point. I remember in Bullets Over Broadway how much trouble that was giving the civilians in the end, having all these people still alive who weren't even there. With Equivocate, ekeknat, Bubbles, Bass and Floyd all being non-contributory, that number is high.
I understand, but I mean how do we deal with them? In Bullets Over Broadway they were a significant nuisance. Maybe we should just hound people to be subs?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If I hadn't gotten pissy at DH for all his sarcasm, I'd probably be using my own vote on Sprityo.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 187

Post by Glorfindel »

Turnip Head wrote:
This is the first remark you've made this Day phase my friend with which I concur...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
I understand, but I mean how do we deal with them? In Bullets Over Broadway they were a significant nuisance. Maybe we should just hound people to be subs?
That is true.
For now, sabie's giving us a good reason to vote her, and I will be with limited service up until eod so I am voting her.
then we can look at other low posters. We do need to start thinning the herd, but I don't think the time is right yet. When Mafia stop killing or we have almost as many no-shows as contributors- that's when I think we'll need to shave off the stubble.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:
Dom wrote:
Scotty wrote: Dom, I understand you've outlined somewhere why you're suspicious of MP and to a lesser extent [now?] me, but what does MP have to lose in coming out about the strategy? I think he laid it out quite wholly. I understand never fully trusting in this game, but come on man. I'm just more surprised that I didn't die last night.
....I have said like 5 times now that I'm not looking to lynch MP
Ok, so why even bring up that you don't trust him? It's like saying you think the crazy cat lady next door keeps stealing your potted plants while you're at work but you won't confront her and make her stop.
This might just be one of those things that I won't be able to understand between us this game, Dom. One of the many accruing seeds of misunderstanding that I feel might be sown into a tree of suspicion as the game rains on.

@sprityo Welcome back. Gun to dad, who would you vote for right now?

Linki: I'm not worried she isn't. It will be her undoing if she is bad.
.....no it's nothing like that.

It means I don't think he's someone whose opinions are those of someone solely fighting for the civs. Do I think he needs to be lynched right now, this minute?
No.
Do I think he might have another agenda to watch out for?
Yes.

I don't get why you continually say, "wow we disagree, how funny... would be awful if that turned into me lynching you one day". It sounds like a threat.
sprityo wrote:To bring this full circle- "breadcrumb" ;)
Really tempted to vote you right now. This is ridiculous.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Glorfindel wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
This is the first remark you've made this Day phase my friend with which I concur...
To clarify, not necessarily THOSE low posters...

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

The only problem with me dying would be putting my fate into the hands of town tbh. Otherwise, bring it on. I'm willing to see how terrible the votes on this wagon get
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I've not really had time to get into the game over the past few days, not particularly caught up with what's been going on. Gonna stick by my prior Mac suspicion and vote that way since I don't really have the energy necessary to catch up tonight. I'll hopefully be able to get back into the game within a few days.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote:The only problem with me dying would be putting my fate into the hands of town tbh. Otherwise, bring it on. I'm willing to see how terrible the votes on this wagon get
what is this
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I'm not gonna let a chance to put my boy Mac in the running to be lynched go to waste.

Voted Mac.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anybody wanna be my number one amigo and link me to the Mac. Sabie, and Spirityo cases or nah?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Glorfindel wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
To clarify, not necessarily THOSE low posters...
I'm REALLY not entirely comfortable with what I see here, Golden. There seems to be a focus in this game not so much on the low posters as it is on the newbies. To illustrate my point, take a look at the TS career posts of the players you named; Equivocate (5), ekeknat (78), Bubbles (195), Floyd (291) the only exception being Bass with a more impressive total of 1732 (despite the fact that I don't think they have posted since very early in the game). Look at the primary candidate for lynching last Day phase - it was me (again, <200 TS career posts) until MP's vote took off. And now there are people looking at Sprityo and while I haven't looked, I'll wager he's in the same boat.

While I agree that having 'non-active' players in the game is a bad thing (and I agree if they could be subbed that would be awesome) I don't see a lot of value in pursuing them at this point other than as you say, to simply thin the herd. I feel it would be more prudent to pursue those players that are somewhat more active and whose elimination is based on some perceived evidence/logic and whose departure may give us something to work with.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@glorf - bubbles bass and floyd have all played plenty of games here. None of them are new. But also none of them are playing.

You and sprit are new, and so is nerolunar, but I don't think any of you are being suspected for being new. Nero was correctly identified as bad. You were (perhaps erroneously) taking votes for your apparent Two Face claim, which you've since defended against and don't seem on the block today.

Sprit is playing his second game here, and some people have identified he is playing differently.

Putting that aside, I think almost any new player normally gets a small period of grace (one or two games) and then goes through a rough patch where they get incorrectly lynched because people think they have now got a handle on what kind of player they are and see them 'playing differently'. It certainly happened to me. Your point is fair in that sense, but I can't get on board with saying 'that person looks bad, but I won't ever vote for them because they are new'. It's now day 5. At some point, the grace period even in a first game comes to an end.

But more importantly, I'm not talking about low posters. I'm talking about people who are literally not playing the game. If any of them were posting at all, even once per phase, I wouldn't have them on that list. New or otherwise.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Glorfindel wrote:I feel it would be more prudent to pursue those players that are somewhat more active and whose elimination is based on some perceived evidence/logic and whose departure may give us something to work with.
I don't disagree with this, though, in the sense that if people have very strong suspicions or good cases, they should follow them. The question is at what point do you thin the herd of non-contributors? The attitude of just never getting to that point is what caused the problems in Bullets Over Broadway. It's a difficult proposition, I don't think there is a right answer.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Glorifindel, who are you proposing that we vote for today?

DH I will link you in just a moment.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, glorf... I feel really good about you at the moment. I wouldn't be considering voting for you (even if I hadn't already used my vote).
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DH here is the link to the post I made about sabie
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 79#p237079

I'll send the sprityo posts separately.

I don't remember seeing cases by others but there could be some things scattered about (suspicions) that arent captured here.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DH Here is a series of posts between me and sprityo:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 26#p237126
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 27#p237127
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 03#p237303
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 01#p237401

All my answers are in blue. Also, you might want to see the little section between these big posts where Sprityo was talking about leaving breadcrumbs and voting for himself. If you look at my iso you'll see it because I questioned him on it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Essentially now, or at least how I'm interpreting it, is that I answered all of Juliette questions, minus say I need to go back and provide a nice read of some stuff, and all the suspicion now comes down to this silly "I don't care if you lynch me, oh and I hinted my role" so now we're upset by this? Like I'm confused still like how I was with the whole Scotty Wilgy thing from day one in. Why? Since it feels like it's a lot of "ew no, I'm voting you cause I dislike that"

Like damn if you don't like my silly "breadcrumb" then don't get offended by it people. Either look for it, ignore it, or some third option.

Linki: and there you go^^
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

In other words, you don't have to immediately understand anything, but if it comes down to it, I'm fine with being lynched since it helps me in the long run
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote:Essentially now, or at least how I'm interpreting it, is that I answered all of Juliette questions, minus say I need to go back and provide a nice read of some stuff, and all the suspicion now comes down to this silly "I don't care if you lynch me, oh and I hinted my role" so now we're upset by this? Like I'm confused still like how I was with the whole Scotty Wilgy thing from day one in. Why? Since it feels like it's a lot of "ew no, I'm voting you cause I dislike that"

Like damn if you don't like my silly "breadcrumb" then don't get offended by it people. Either look for it, ignore it, or some third option.

Linki: and there you go^^
I mentioned it because it is part of the whole look on you. It was actually not the breadcrumb but the voting yourself that I find odd unless you are Ra’s al Ghul. And you never did answer my question whether you are advocating we vote for you or not if you self vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dom wrote:
sprityo wrote:The only problem with me dying would be putting my fate into the hands of town tbh. Otherwise, bring it on. I'm willing to see how terrible the votes on this wagon get
what is this
Sparta
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

As much as I share the suspicions of some of the candidates who've already attracted votes this Day phase, there is one other of whom I am most suspicious. I took bea's advice to heart and last night, stepped back and tried to open my mind to possibilities that I hadn't considered previously and now feel comfortable with my conclusion. I don't accept that none of the more prominent members here at TS are neither Mafia nor Mafia aligned independents (or at least are not Town aligned). Last night I took the opportunity to look in depth at one of the very accomplished members of this site (MM). Other than his vote on me last Day phase, I couldn't recall any contribution of significance from him and undertook an ISO of his posts and was astounded that he has contributed 160 posts to this game. If you haven't ISO'd him, I strongly recommend you do. At at an average post length of around 15 words that 160 posts consist of little more than off topic, flippant or trivial comments with next to no substantial analysis whatsoever. The votes that he's cast have had little to no justification and for a player of his experience and reputation, this set off alarm bells for me.

I then sought to confirm that his performance this game was different to what one would expect from him and so referenced the last game I played with him (Pikmin Mafia) and confirmed that his posting style was indeed very similar - only he WAS Mafia in that game. In my view and from my reading, I feel my vote for MetalMarsh is more than justified at this point.

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

@juliets

If you honestly, in your gut, etc, know I'm anti town. Then by all means. But if you're (you being everyone here) just looking to vote something, then please reconsider.
Banners:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”