It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Re: Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Quin »

I've been thinking about the capo/crew team more than anything else lately. Given their role, they should have a task to do today, yes? I'll be keeping an eye out and hopefully I can get some town reads from that hypothesis.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I just made a post and it disappeared, what the hell?
Disappeared how so?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

agleaminranks wrote:I don't have a ton of considerations at this point. In my experience, the people who garner the most conversation early in the games either do so unwittingly (not really the case here) or are confident enough not to worry if the lynch votes pile up. Hmm.
How are you so sure it's not unwittingly?

I tend to talk a lot in games. It's just how I am. Though I'm not sure if that counts as "unwittingly" or not (I had to google that word lol), how are YOU so sure?

I can say I'm pretty sure it's not the later though. As in, I'm not confident I can avoid getting voted. I have a long story of getting lynched, or close to lynched, early in games. I just rub people the wrong way.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Disappeared how so?
I wrote, clicked "submit", the regular page appeared, and it redirected me to the thread. Except my post was not there.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

agleaminranks wrote:Luffy's been making a lot of discussion. I wanna quickly mention this notion I think he and Wilgy co-formulated a few pages back:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I wish I understood what this plan was so I could go ahead and tell you all how foolish it is.
I'll summarize:

Assumption: Don doesn't want to change votes often because that increases the probability of voting for the traitor.
I don't think this assumption holds any water, especially this early in the game. Given that he or she knows who their crew is and no one else, no matter if he or she sticks to one vote or hops back and forth several times, with no other considerations at this time, he or she is just as likely as not to choose a traitor.

I don't have a ton of considerations at this point. In my experience, the people who garner the most conversation early in the games either do so unwittingly (not really the case here) or are confident enough not to worry if the lynch votes pile up. Hmm.
Are you saying the Don(s) know their own team members? Or the traitor(s)? Because I don't think either is true, unless I missed something.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

@Soneji, question for you. Do you think my early banter about game mechanics is any different from the other 10 games or so where we played together?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Disappeared how so?
I wrote, clicked "submit", the regular page appeared, and it redirected me to the thread. Except my post was not there.
Strange, never heard of that happening before. Folks, let me know if this happens to you as well, at any time. DDL, I'll look into this and let you know if I find any explanation as to what may have caused it.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by agleaminranks »

Sloonei wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:Luffy's been making a lot of discussion. I wanna quickly mention this notion I think he and Wilgy co-formulated a few pages back:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I wish I understood what this plan was so I could go ahead and tell you all how foolish it is.
I'll summarize:

Assumption: Don doesn't want to change votes often because that increases the probability of voting for the traitor.
I don't think this assumption holds any water, especially this early in the game. Given that he or she knows who their crew is and no one else, no matter if he or she sticks to one vote or hops back and forth several times, with no other considerations at this time, he or she is just as likely as not to choose a traitor.

I don't have a ton of considerations at this point. In my experience, the people who garner the most conversation early in the games either do so unwittingly (not really the case here) or are confident enough not to worry if the lynch votes pile up. Hmm.
Are you saying the Don(s) know their own team members? Or the traitor(s)? Because I don't think either is true, unless I missed something.
No, I'm just saying that strategically there is no reason for the Don to either be restrained or wild with pre-official votes since it has no statistical significance at this point in the game. Luffy was suggesting that the Don would want to be more restrained in voting to avoid accidentally voting for the traitor and that everyone else should structure their unofficial votes accordingly, but I don't think that's really a valid concern.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:I'm going to go with my strategy (which I also urge other people to follow) and 'unofficially' vote ika.

I find it curious that ika would come into the thread in the middle of a discussion about how we should tackle the traitor/don problem and completely ignore the current strategies proposed and just throw a vote where it went. On top of that, there was no elaboration to his vote at all, and he hadn't even posted in the thread until I called him out on her vote. I feel like everything he has said since has been an excuse.

@agle I don't think the don knows who the capo/crew are. Just the consigliere. From what I gather it's all done via PM's to the family's host.
There has been too much focus on the don/traitor thing. That's a minor concern at best. I see no problem with ika's behavior as you described it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Disappeared how so?
Strange, never heard of that happening before. Folks, let me know if this happens to you as well, at any time. DDL, I'll look into this and let you know if I find any explanation as to what may have caused it.
I think it has happened before. Though I dont remember which one of the 5 forums I post in it was.

Could be a thing with my computer.

Thanks for the concern though.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

agleaminranks wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
I'll summarize:

No, I'm just saying that strategically there is no reason for the Don to either be restrained or wild with pre-official votes since it has no statistical significance at this point in the game. Luffy was suggesting that the Don would want to be more restrained in voting to avoid accidentally voting for the traitor and that everyone else should structure their unofficial votes accordingly, but I don't think that's really a valid concern.
So what did you mean by "he or she knows who their crew is and no one else"?

I agree with the rest of what you're saying. I think a player's voting habits will be determined by the player themselves, and not their role.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:I'm going to go with my strategy (which I also urge other people to follow) and 'unofficially' vote ika.

I find it curious that ika would come into the thread in the middle of a discussion about how we should tackle the traitor/don problem and completely ignore the current strategies proposed and just throw a vote where it went. On top of that, there was no elaboration to his vote at all, and he hadn't even posted in the thread until I called him out on her vote. I feel like everything he has said since has been an excuse.

@agle I don't think the don knows who the capo/crew are. Just the consigliere. From what I gather it's all done via PM's to the family's host.
There has been too much focus on the don/traitor thing. That's a minor concern at best. I see no problem with ika's behavior as you described it.
At day 1 I think we should be addressing even the minor concerns. I'm aware that in the long run the traitors are going to be triggered regardless, but even so, I think we should be trying to delay that risk for the safety of the dons.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

agleaminranks wrote:llama llama ding dong, why'd you vote for Metalmarsh? I don't remember seeing any justification.
I almost wonder if he meant to vote for me since he was probably on his phone (he is away on business this weekend) and I'm under Marmot in the lineup. We have a rather bloody history of (perhaps) needlessly voting for one another on Day 1. I'm sure as hell(okitty) not repeating that protocol this game -- I ain't got the stomach for that anymore.

That's entirely speculation though, I don't know what the in-game rapport between llama and marmot is like these days.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

At day 1 I think we should be addressing even the minor concerns. I'm aware that in the long run the traitors are going to be triggered regardless, but even so, I think we should be trying to delay that risk for the safety of the dons.
I've got no problem with it being addressed, but I think the proposals being made in the thread were over-reactions to a very minor point and there is no need to continue discussing it beyond what has been said. So I should stop saying things about it now.
How's your first Big Game going so far?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am home now and on my own laptop, but I am also very very tired. And I have another game that I'm supposed to be giving attention to right now. Plus life. I'll probably continue to float around here until I fall asleep though.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Sloonei wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
I'll summarize:

So what did you mean by "he or she knows who their crew is and no one else"?

I agree with the rest of what you're saying. I think a player's voting habits will be determined by the player themselves, and not their role.
Was partially a mistake on my part, the Don only knows the role of one other. I was just trying to say that the player pool of unknown identities is significantly bigger than the pool of identities the Don does know, which, in this case, is just one other person.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I've got no problem with it being addressed, but I think the proposals being made in the thread were over-reactions to a very minor point and there is no need to continue discussing it beyond what has been said. So I should stop saying things about it now.
I feel like this game could go on for weeks, I'm curious to see how the dynamic changes over such a long period.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Aglea, I think you missed my response to your post. Which also included a question.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Aglea, I think you missed my response to your post. Which also included a question.
Lo siento. Mea culpa. Minuto, por favor...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:I don't have a ton of considerations at this point. In my experience, the people who garner the most conversation early in the games either do so unwittingly (not really the case here) or are confident enough not to worry if the lynch votes pile up. Hmm.
How are you so sure it's not unwittingly?

I tend to talk a lot in games. It's just how I am. Though I'm not sure if that counts as "unwittingly" or not (I had to google that word lol), how are YOU so sure?

I can say I'm pretty sure it's not the later though. As in, I'm not confident I can avoid getting voted. I have a long story of getting lynched, or close to lynched, early in games. I just rub people the wrong way.
I wasn't referring to you doing so unwittingly, I just recall instances in other games (and from personal experiences) that someone can oftentimes unwillingly get a bandwagon going against them early on from one misplaced word or unintentionally ambiguous statement. Especially early on when there's not much to go on and people are looking for any sort of footing to latch on to.

I said specifically I didn't believe the former because I know you talk a lot. Or at least you have in most recent memory. Then again, maybe that's why, apparently, you say you get lynched early on in games. Maybe the amount of chatter looks bad, and you are actually, unwittingly, causing your own early demise. :scared:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Oh ok, I interpreted your post wrongly.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
I feel like this game could go on for weeks, I'm curious to see how the dynamic changes over such a long period.
How are things at this beginning period, though? Which players have caught your eye?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique, look at that pretty little tie.

I hate announcing my votes by the way. I'd rather just vote and let people figure out on their own I voted for them. Much more effective.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
How are things at this beginning period, though? Which players have caught your eye?
ika, for reasons I have previously stated.

Wilgy has also caught my eye for his abnormal posts. Someone called him out on it before, but the 'oink's he is shoving into his posts are just really...weird. My initial thoughts were that he is one of the capo/crew and his mission is to present himself as scum in his posts, but I need to dwell on that further. At this point it is a leaning town read, but I am also really confused by him.
ImageImageImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Soneji »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:@Soneji, question for you. Do you think my early banter about game mechanics is any different from the other 10 games or so where we played together?
I never payed enough attention to you in games to remember your habits. I would say that on NF if you had ever talked about game mechanics that had such minimal possible pro-town results for as long as you did here I would have found you suspicious for it. I personally love ability speculation and warning town of certain ability exploits. The problem is that the discussion on the Traitors absolutely dominated early conversation despite its low chance of making a meaningful difference.

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

It's a nice day, isn't it?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
ika, for reasons I have previously stated.

Wilgy has also caught my eye for his abnormal posts. Someone called him out on it before, but the 'oink's he is shoving into his posts are just really...weird. My initial thoughts were that he is one of the capo/crew and his mission is to present himself as scum in his posts, but I need to dwell on that further. At this point it is a leaning town read, but I am also really confused by him.
Wilgy will never not be confusing, this is normal. It doesn't say anything about his alignment, so I'm in the same boat as you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Soneji wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:@Soneji, question for you. Do you think my early banter about game mechanics is any different from the other 10 games or so where we played together?
I never payed enough attention to you in games to remember your habits. I would say that on NF if you had ever talked about game mechanics that had such minimal possible pro-town results for as long as you did here I would have found you suspicious for it. I personally love ability speculation and warning town of certain ability exploits. The problem is that the discussion on the Traitors absolutely dominated early conversation despite its low chance of making a meaningful difference.
I don't see how that's even a problem. Early discussion is in day 1 is always of little value, might as well talk about whatever the subject is. Could start discussion on something else, at least.

For that matter, half the players at that point hadn't posted anything yet, including you. How is meaningless discussion any worse than no discussion at all?

Do you have reads on anyone else, btw?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I just remembered this isn't the first time Wilgy attempts some weird cooperation game. He did the same thing on Pikmin.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote:Enrique, look at that pretty little tie.

I hate announcing my votes by the way. I'd rather just vote and let people figure out on their own I voted for them. Much more effective.
Meh, you need to learn how to appreciate the value of a vote post. Nothing is more dramatic than writing a wall of text on why someone sucks and ending with a vote.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mongoose wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I'm taking my vote off Long Con. I wouldn't want anyone to think that I suspect him. :grin:

agleaminranks, come say something.
Hiii, I'm trying to catch up on the posts so far. I didn't get a chance to read through it yet because I just started my new job today as an afterschool math and physics tutor. I'll have something solid to go on in the next few hours hopefully~ :nicenod:

Oh wow, imagine seeing you in these parts!

In other news, I think it's transcendent that we are having the Voting a Non-Participant discussion again, and on my first day back!. Historically, I am very fond of this tactic (that is, in the absence of anything meatier -we've certainly had meat in the room on day 1, so to speak).
This post just caught my eye. I acknowledge that Mongoose has expressed some pretty legitimate reasons to not be active thus far, but when a player goes out of their way to express both of the thoughts expressed in the bottom paragraph, and then doesn't provide the thread with any meat herself, I can't help but see it as a player who is potentially trying to fluff up their own posts by spouting pro-town sentiments without actually contributing anything to the townie cause. Or the family cause. or whatever.
Putting my vote on Mongoose and then passing out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

i should stress that that's mostly a pressure vote. I want Mongoose to give us meat. Meat me in the thread, Mongoose!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Enrique »

Diiny wrote:Is Enrique normally like this?

Why shouldn't we lynch you for not explaining your terrible vote?
Because I'm a civ.

Diiny, why did you hop on my joke vote?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Also civs aren't a thing in this game I meant Mafia :p
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I'm taking my vote off Long Con. I wouldn't want anyone to think that I suspect him. :grin:

Hiii, I'm trying to catch up on the posts so far. I didn't get a chance to read through it yet because I just started my new job today as an afterschool math and physics tutor. I'll have something solid to go on in the next few hours hopefully~ :nicenod:

In other news, I think it's transcendent that we are having the Voting a Non-Participant discussion again, and on my first day back!. Historically, I am very fond of this tactic (that is, in the absence of anything meatier -we've certainly had meat in the room on day 1, so to speak).
This post just caught my eye. I acknowledge that Mongoose has expressed some pretty legitimate reasons to not be active thus far, but when a player goes out of their way to express both of the thoughts expressed in the bottom paragraph, and then doesn't provide the thread with any meat herself, I can't help but see it as a player who is potentially trying to fluff up their own posts by spouting pro-town sentiments without actually contributing anything to the townie cause. Or the family cause. or whatever.
Ooh. Now I have a reason to vote for somebody.

Someone ask me why Sloonei is bad.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

whys sloonei bad mr nosis
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:

Ooh. Now I have a reason to vote for somebody.

Someone ask me why Sloonei is bad.
this again?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Is the answer because you caught him in Watchmen?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:whys sloonei bad mr nosis
Mongoose does what Sloonei accused her of. All the time. And I have missed Mongoose something fierce. :hug:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose does what Sloonei accused her of. All the time. And I have missed Mongoose something fierce. :hug:
Never have I ever played in a game with Mongoose.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I know. She's a peach.

I'm going to bed. I'll move my vote off you then if I'm satisfied with your apology for suspecting Mongoose.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

By then I mean after I wake up.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I know. She's a peach.

I'm going to bed. I'll move my vote off you then if I'm satisfied with your apology for suspecting Mongoose.
I didn't know mongooses came in peach.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I will not be apologizing or moving my vote off her until/unless she responds. Or else it would have been an entirely pointless exercise. But I certainly don't intend on that being my final vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Nerolunar wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Hi all!!

Brand new here, first game so don't be too rough on me yet. ;)

ika-Hi, How's it going? How do you think voting for me will help sort me?

That said, I've gotta read the game and the set-up again so...........I'll be back when I've done that.
It got your attention so we can talk.

what about the setup do you not understand
I believe she just had to read it again to remember correctly. I know I had to read all of it 3 times before I could remember all the roles. Welcome Silverwolf :beer:

Why do we want to trigger the traitors? Can´t we just hunt for baddies? I don´t see why its beneficial :shrug:
I dont try to rememebr the role i try to find sucm. Why do you try to remeber them all?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

im at home so im catching up
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Diiny wrote:@ika

If you said anything before you were called out on it, whether you voted first or after, I wouldn't mind as much, but this way it looks like that's just the excuse you came up with for that vote. Get where I'm coming from?

Yes and all I can say is that it's a NAI thing. Any game me and silver play my first vote will always be going to her and most if not all my posts will be addressed at her till I sort her.

If you still think the same then I don't got much else to say.

I'm still mobile so I might be around tonight
ika-the best way for you to sort me is to interact with me or ask me questions. Voting me and saying you want to sort me just looks like busy work. I know you think I had questions about the setup but I think I've got them all answered now. Do you have a read on anyone else based on what's been posted so far?
Not 100% i have been busy as you know so i have not had time to read proper and might not for day 1. I do have to ask then, are you town? I also wanted to ask if you had any reads. i like to use them as anchor points form you espicaly cus i know i can trust you if you are town
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Diiny wrote:@ika

If you said anything before you were called out on it, whether you voted first or after, I wouldn't mind as much, but this way it looks like that's just the excuse you came up with for that vote. Get where I'm coming from?

Yes and all I can say is that it's a NAI thing. Any game me and silver play my first vote will always be going to her and most if not all my posts will be addressed at her till I sort her.

If you still think the same then I don't got much else to say.

I'm still mobile so I might be around tonight
ika-the best way for you to sort me is to interact with me or ask me questions. Voting me and saying you want to sort me just looks like busy work. I know you think I had questions about the setup but I think I've got them all answered now. Do you have a read on anyone else based on what's been posted so far?
Not 100% i have been busy as you know so i have not had time to read proper and might not for day 1. I do have to ask then, are you town? I also wanted to ask if you had any reads. i like to use them as anchor points form you espicaly cus i know i can trust you if you are town
What is the point of asking silverworlf, or any player at all, if they are town? Also if silverwolf is the player you feel you can read the best, why are you focusing so much on her? Shouldn't you work on the players you can't read so well?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:Hi all!!

Brand new here, first game so don't be too rough on me yet. ;)

ika-Hi, How's it going? How do you think voting for me will help sort me?

That said, I've gotta read the game and the set-up again so...........I'll be back when I've done that.
Welcome silverwolf. I'm looking forward to seeing your style.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:here we (mostly) are like a large, extended family. At least in my opinion. I love every active member here, this community is truly wonderful.
QFT
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Well considering this is how i would act regarless of alignment and that i have not read any of the dicussion proper yet. I fid your point to be very weak.

I mean im not trying to exuse it at all. its jsut a NAI thing as i have said. If i had the time to read the discussion proper i prob would of said "how about we lynch the cops first and worry about the opposing families later".

To me, dicussiong something that is not about scums or them or anything that would lead to it (FMPOV granted, maybe people get reads off it sometime, i do but i haveent read granted or plays a setup liek this) so theres my 2 cents on it. Basicly sucm have no reason to really dicuss it other then to agree/disagree

Return to “Previous Jobs”