Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Re: Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote:
Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:@agle I don't think the don knows who the capo/crew are. Just the consigliere. From what I gather it's all done via PM's to the family's host.
Didn't understand this, so went and checked the roles. I figure what you mean is that the don only knows who the consigliere is. It looks like the consigliere has btsc with the don, but neither know who the capo/crew are. Perhaps the don is able to invent a mission to figure it out, though? :shrug:
This would be my guess. Wow this was a lot of talking for a no day zero day one.
Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:
Diiny wrote:Reading back, I'll also extend that question to Golden, who posted a lot about the setup/plan but not much about players which research shows is a tad out of character.
I hadn't bothered reading much of the thread. I've just sat down to do my first read through now. I am getting quite a few non-null reads. Unless something happens to change my mind, I won't be voting for LC, DDL, sloonei, mongoose, epi, SVS or silverwolf. I don't really have much in the way of pings yet, but I'll see where I'm at when I'm caught up.
The reads I'm most interested in here are mongoose, SVS, and myself. Epi has said Mongoose doesnwhat she's done so far in every game, so I guess other familiar players might also express that. But I've seen nothing remotely definitive from SVS. And then me because I'm always interested in myself. That guy's really something.
I will do my best. Usually Day Ones are quiet without a Day Zero since we never developed things like RVS since we had unchangeable votes until more recently.

I am just responding to the last few posts (one of which conveniently mentioned me) and plan to read back. Anything you specifically wish me to comment on, or is this a generalization? Although looking at the avatars, for the most part, with a few notable exceptions, *most* of the talking seems to be non-natives, so why did you single me out for an opinion?

Linki,and why is that, Wilgy?
oh, sorry I wasn't looking for anythint specifically from you. I was trying to get Golden to explain his read on you. But I look forward to hearing any thoughts you have about anything.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

OH, OK. Did he ever explain, I have not gotten that far.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I don't know exactly why but something feels off about Golden. LIke he is trying to look pro-active but actually just staying in the sidelines. And also he is being really friendly and diplomatic, don't remember if he is always like that.

I'm not lynching him on Day 1 though. I have a perfect 0% success rate at reading Golden's alignment. Too soon to try that again.
I've got no problem with a player sharing town reads, as I always say that town reads are just as important as scum reads in this game, but for a player to come out with that many town reads before any scum reads certainly is unusual.
He could be building those reads along the whole phase. Not that unlikely.

But the way he presented them remind me a lot of when I'm trying to look like I have reads when I'm just making shit up.
Yes, I need to see how his reads develop before I can make a judgment.

But also I got more of "look like I have reads when I'm just making shit up" vibe from a couple of Diiny's larger posts. What do you think of him? I apologize if you've already shared your thoughts and I simply missed it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote:OH, OK. Did he ever explain, I have not gotten that far.
He did not, these developments are all recent.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I don't know exactly why but something feels off about Golden. LIke he is trying to look pro-active but actually just staying in the sidelines. And also he is being really friendly and diplomatic, don't remember if he is always like that.

I'm not lynching him on Day 1 though. I have a perfect 0% success rate at reading Golden's alignment. Too soon to try that again.
I've got no problem with a player sharing town reads, as I always say that town reads are just as important as scum reads in this game, but for a player to come out with that many town reads before any scum reads certainly is unusual.

But the way he presented them remind me a lot of when I'm trying to look like I have reads when I'm just making shit up.

But also I got more of "look like I have reads when I'm just making shit up" vibe from a couple of Diiny's larger posts. What do you think of him? I apologize if you've already shared your thoughts and I simply missed it.
I dunno. He is very pro-active, chasing players around and forcing answers from them. His reads have mostly been people who were suspected by others before though, so he could be sheeping. Also some votes seemed forced. But some players just have an aggressive style, so that could mean nothing.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote:In Zodiac I was AFK and made one post before I missed the vote and was subsequently NKed. Not a good comparison, my boy.
Which is fine, but you were mafia and I can generate a gut feel from it.
Comparison is this:
- Little content early game focusing around singular topics.
- This game being my ideas regarding the traitor role, and that game being you addressing a kindness issue.

I do also believe that you like being bad, so seeing you afk as a baddie gave me a spook. "Perhaps your meta had changed?" was my reaction, and I'm sure it played into why I was pinged.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I dunno. He is very pro-active, chasing players around and forcing answers from them. His reads have mostly been people who were suspected by others before though, so he could be sheeping.Also some votes seemed forced. But some players just have an aggressive style, so that could mean nothing.
This is my biggest concern as well. I didn't feel like he brought anything new to the table in any of his big posts. I'm not ready to put a vote on him yet, and I've played enough games with diiny to know what he's capable of as a townie, but it's something I'm keeping an eye on. I've seen him start off like this and then turn it into a genuine supertown effort a few days later.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote:whys sloonei bad mr nosis
Mongoose does what Sloonei accused her of. All the time. And I have missed Mongoose something fierce. :hug:
I think the misunderstanding can be explained by the fact Sloonei comes from a community where it's more usual to demand activity from players all the time, while here the old members seem more confortable with not posting "meat" very often.

(not that this is a criticism to either playstyle, I'm just pointing out differences)
This right here explains this thread. A few homegrowns are posting but for the most part it seems to be people who have migrated here that are pushing discussion. I rather like this style since the actives are pushing participation, so it isn't like the inactives aren't just low posting, they are ignoring direct questions. I did not play T-Heads, I modded it, and watching is not the same as doing, so this is fairly new to me. It is also nice to see some of the meta vibes you folks have on each other, as you see the ones us Homegrowns have on each other. A good way to learn.

I am mostly caught up, and havea few other things to comment on, but this stuck out to me as needing it's own comment.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote:
Diiny wrote:Is Enrique normally like this?

Why shouldn't we lynch you for not explaining your terrible vote?
Because I'm a civ.

Diiny, why did you hop on my joke vote?
Confirmed cop lets lynch him!

How did he jump on your joke vote? Didn't you jump on a joke vote for Wilgy?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:
I wasn't referring to you doing so unwittingly, I just recall instances in other games (and from personal experiences) that someone can oftentimes unwillingly get a bandwagon going against them early on from one misplaced word or unintentionally ambiguous statement. Especially early on when there's not much to go on and people are looking for any sort of footing to latch on to.
Also known in recent times as 'why sig gets lynched in the early game so often'.
:ninja:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:@SVS Zodiac meta reasons :srsnod:
See I disagree with this, she was inactive in Zodiac and I don't think it has anything to do with alignment. Can you explain to me why you think she is showing this meta a bit more?

@Nero did you role mafia again? I mean 3/3 would be a bit odd. :ponder:

chaindeath Current thoughts?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

I've not gotten any bad vibes from Nero this time around.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:In Zodiac I was AFK and made one post before I missed the vote and was subsequently NKed. Not a good comparison, my boy.
Which is fine, but you were mafia and I can generate a gut feel from it.
Comparison is this:
- Little content early game focusing around singular topics.
- This game being my ideas regarding the traitor role, and that game being you addressing a kindness issue.

I do also believe that you like being bad, so seeing you afk as a baddie gave me a spook. "Perhaps your meta had changed?" was my reaction, and I'm sure it played into why I was pinged.
Right this game it was an ON TOPIC focus, that game it was an OFF TOPIC focus, so no comparison there. Although I did mean it and was serious about it in that game. I would have said that regardless of alignment. There is no need to say mean things; one never knows who they may be maligning.

And I do like being bad, this is known. I was AFK for work related issues. Again,not seeing how that applies to here.

OK, I am not totally comfortable discussing who I feel good about. It is a left over from where I come from,and one I am not sure I will ever get over. One reason I will never be posting a rainblow list.

I am going to drop a vote on Gleam for now, he made a lot of assumptions based on incorrect role reads, then backtracked them, and if you cancel all that out, he made a lot of posts comparative to others at this early stage, but did not say much.

I was also pinged by Diiny, specifically where he says Goldens post content =/= what research led him to expect. Research? What kind of research? Has he done this research on other people, or just Golden? To me this kind of comment reads as "research = told by BTSC partner". But we have civ BTS in this game, and I don't want to drop a third vote on the guy for a weak ping. Those who know him, is this kind of research something Diiny typically does?

I will be out a few hours in the afternoon, but should be back in plenty of time to place a final vote, if I do decide to change it.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Wow. Everyone checked in. I'm impressed.
Tranq wrote:
Scotty wrote:I will bet my [hopefully] unborn child that the 30 person coordinated vote will not work out. There will be too many no-shows. There always is in these games.
No-shows could get replaced. I see no harm in trying Wilgy's plan. For science!
Of the low posters, Tranq's only post here seems very bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Will continue to scan the thread but he's going to get my vote right now.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Scotty wrote:Wow. Everyone checked in. I'm impressed.
Everyone except Chaindeath.

He is lurking, but no posts yet.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:

Oh! Damn, I missed him. Good catch!

Voting chaindeath

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote:
I am going to drop a vote on Gleam for now, he made a lot of assumptions based on incorrect role reads, then backtracked them, and if you cancel all that out, he made a lot of posts comparative to others at this early stage, but did not say much.
I am also considering putting a vote on Gleam for similar reasons.
I was also pinged by Diiny, specifically where he says Goldens post content =/= what research led him to expect. Research? What kind of research? Has he done this research on other people, or just Golden? To me this kind of comment reads as "research = told by BTSC partner". But we have civ BTS in this game, and I don't want to drop a third vote on the guy for a weak ping. Those who know him, is this kind of research something Diiny typically does?
Diiny wrote:Reading back, I'll also extend that question to Golden, who posted a lot about the setup/plan but not much about players which research shows is a tad out of character.
I think by "research" Diiny just means "past experience". He's played with Golden a number of times, both here and on RYM, so he seems to just be noting something that he's marked as a change in Golden's character. I can't say I know exactly what he means though, I don't remember Golden ever being opposed to discussing the setup and mechanics of a game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:

Oh! Damn, I missed him. Good catch!

Voting chaindeath
Why the vote?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Scotty always votes automatically for the most inactive player on day 1.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Scotty always votes automatically for the most inactive player on day 1.
Ding ding ding!

If he posts, then I comb through low-posters for the quality of their posts and I pick the one that just looks off to me

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Fair deal, and I understand the thought process behind this strategy.

If I forced you to name a suspect from the pool of active players, who would you choose?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:@SVS Zodiac meta reasons :srsnod:
See I disagree with this, she was inactive in Zodiac and I don't think it has anything to do with alignment. Can you explain to me why you think she is showing this meta a bit more?

@Nero did you role mafia again? I mean 3/3 would be a bit odd. :ponder:

chaindeath Current thoughts?
If you mean mafia as in one of the crime families, then yeah, I did get mafia :hugs:

The only person im reading as slightly scum is Ika. Im waiting for him to talk some more and answer my question from earlier. He has been acting strange in my opinion, though it may just be a meta thing as he claims.

Im going to pressure vote for Ika. Come talk with us buddy.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I was wondering if Scotty would come up with an excuse not to vote for Chaindeath if I pointed it out, but he didn't take the bait. :dark:

Also I see the point on Gleam. He has posted a lot but hasn't actually said anything. His most "scumhunt-y" post was asking llama why he voted for the marmot.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote:Fair deal, and I understand the thought process behind this strategy.

If I forced you to name a suspect from the pool of active players, who would you choose?
Define active. I'm not suspicious of anyone specifically, but if I had to pick 2 people, it would be Tranq' and agleaminranks for her backtracking she exhibited earlier.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I was wondering if Scotty would come up with an excuse not to vote for Chaindeath if I pointed it out, but he didn't take the bait. :dark:

Also I see the point on Gleam. He has posted a lot but hasn't actually said anything. His most "scumhunt-y" post was asking llama why he voted for the marmot.
Tricksy hobitses. i don't take bait. I rarely wish to touch worms and chum and shit if I can help it.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Fair deal, and I understand the thought process behind this strategy.

Define active. I'm not suspicious of anyone specifically, but if I had to pick 2 people, it would be Tranq' and agleaminranks for her backtracking she exhibited earlier.
Active (adj.): Used to describe every player who you would not consider a low-poster.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
I am also considering putting a vote on Gleam for similar reasons.
I think by "research" Diiny just means "past experience". He's played with Golden a number of times, both here and on RYM, so he seems to just be noting something that he's marked as a change in Golden's character. I can't say I know exactly what he means though, I don't remember Golden ever being opposed to discussing the setup and mechanics of a game.
OK, I forgot Golden plays at RYM. I read "research" as a different thing than past experience.

At RYM do you tend to have complex mechanics,roles,neither or both? Becasue extensively discussing role mechanics & role dynamics here is really very common. And this is not the first time I have seen someone from a different home culture than I express suspicion at discussion of game mechanics. I had a light ping from ika for him asking why someone would try to remember the roles, but maybe where he plays the roles are more basic?
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Nerolunar wrote:
What are you going to do if Silverwolf appears to you as town? Who are you going to vote for today if you don´t have any reads? :ponder:

@ Matt I agree that is strange. But is it alignment indicative? I don´t think so.
wh i always do: work with her and sort out reads that we cant agree on and try to make a cohesive town bloc of players. i would prob go isoing then and read people to see what i cna find if i sort her
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

@ SVS: RYM games aren't vanilla by any means, but so far in my experience on the Syndicate you guys tend to be a bit more creative than we do with roles and things. Plus most of our games have closed setups, so no one knows what's in the game, and speculation can be dangerous at that point. But we still do talk about those things fairly often. Like I said, I'm not entirely sure what Diiny was referring to there.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

^^^^^^i can relate to sloonei completely
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Also hi everyone
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

ika wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
What are you going to do if Silverwolf appears to you as town? Who are you going to vote for today if you don´t have any reads? :ponder:

@ Matt I agree that is strange. But is it alignment indicative? I don´t think so.
wh i always do: work with her and sort out reads that we cant agree on and try to make a cohesive town bloc of players. i would prob go isoing then and read people to see what i cna find if i sort her
So you are developing reads? Just before you said you weren´t going to make reads on people day 1 :ponder: But thanks for clarifying.

I like that you and Silverwolf can cooperate like this, provided that both of you are good. I will keep an eye on you :eye: Could very well be that both of you are baddies.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Diiny wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Diiny wrote:@ika

If you said anything before you were called out on it, whether you voted first or after, I wouldn't mind as much, but this way it looks like that's just the excuse you came up with for that vote. Get where I'm coming from?

Yes and all I can say is that it's a NAI thing. Any game me and silver play my first vote will always be going to her and most if not all my posts will be addressed at her till I sort her.

If you still think the same then I don't got much else to say.

I'm still mobile so I might be around tonight
ika-the best way for you to sort me is to interact with me or ask me questions. Voting me and saying you want to sort me just looks like busy work. I know you think I had questions about the setup but I think I've got them all answered now. Do you have a read on anyone else based on what's been posted so far?
Diiny wrote:Silverwolf, are you giving your friend advice because you think they're town or are you saying you think they're scummy?
I'm saying it to try to figure that out to be honest. If he just votes me and doesn't do much of anything else, I'll be concerned he's just trying to look busy. If he starts trying to work with me to help game solve, then that will lean more towards town.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ika and SW come from mafiascum. Though I've never played there, their site seems to have a strong focus on vanilla games, from what I've seen in their wiki.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:snip

Yes, I am but I'm wondering what other answer you expect me to give to this question? I am gonna have a tough time getting reads for now. This is my first game here and first game with all these nice people. So I'm gonna have to just follow and see what catches my eye. I might be slower to develop reads at first.

Maybe a scum claim? Or some elaborate ruse about how you want to be town and how you are not. That is fine with me I was plannign on trying to read this overnight or something and try to pinpoint like 2-3 people at a time. Out of the lsit of the players is there anyone you want to look at spcificly?

So far I see a lot of setup spec, particularly what should be done about the traitor role and voting in a way to protect the Dons. I guess I can see merit in everyone voting everyone if we can get enough people here to go along with it. But I'd prefer just to try to police hunt right now. I'm also not following all that close so need to go catch up.

and now you are town, this is exactly my thought process as well, i said earlier that we eliminate police then worry about the fimly crap

I think I'm gonna have to go through and take some notes. I have no clue who to vote for right now either.
votefor me for lolz/omgus?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:snip

Yes, I am but I'm wondering what other answer you expect me to give to this question? I am gonna have a tough time getting reads for now. This is my first game here and first game with all these nice people. So I'm gonna have to just follow and see what catches my eye. I might be slower to develop reads at first.

Maybe a scum claim? Or some elaborate ruse about how you want to be town and how you are not. That is fine with me I was plannign on trying to read this overnight or something and try to pinpoint like 2-3 people at a time. Out of the lsit of the players is there anyone you want to look at spcificly?

So far I see a lot of setup spec, particularly what should be done about the traitor role and voting in a way to protect the Dons. I guess I can see merit in everyone voting everyone if we can get enough people here to go along with it. But I'd prefer just to try to police hunt right now. I'm also not following all that close so need to go catch up.

and now you are town, this is exactly my thought process as well, i said earlier that we eliminate police then worry about the fimly crap

I think I'm gonna have to go through and take some notes. I have no clue who to vote for right now either.
votefor me for lolz/omgus?
ok so bolding doesnt work
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Ika and SW come from mafiascum. Though I've never played there, their site seems to have a strong focus on vanilla games, from what I've seen in their wiki.
Yeah, that sounds about right. I don't have a lot of experience in a game like this.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Nerolunar wrote:
ika wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

So you are developing reads? Just before you said you weren´t going to make reads on people day 1 :ponder: But thanks for clarifying.

I like that you and Silverwolf can cooperate like this, provided that both of you are good. I will keep an eye on you :eye: Could very well be that both of you are baddies.
Well devolping reads on people to me means more then one person. So *shrugs*
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Ika and SW come from mafiascum. Though I've never played there, their site seems to have a strong focus on vanilla games, from what I've seen in their wiki.
Yeah, that sounds about right. I don't have a lot of experience in a game like this.
TO further elaborate, i come form sc2mafia where we have role madness games like these so im more used to it
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

That being said i do have to get in the shower ot get read for work
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ika wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
ika wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

Well devolping reads on people to me means more then one person. So *shrugs*
Actually, it totally makes sense to me that when you are in a place where you don't know many people, but know one person well, that you would want to make sure they are on your side. It also helps for us unfamiliar with her (and many of us have not played with you either) that you are drawing her out, and giving us a bit of your own thoughts process in the process.

Shopping/laundromat, hasta la vista~!
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

SVS@ It does make sense.

Silverwolf would it be possible that you could do the same to Ika? It would be really great if we could get more information about you guys.
ImageImage

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Nerolunar wrote:SVS@ It does make sense.

Silverwolf would it be possible that you could do the same to Ika? It would be really great if we could get more information about you guys.
Clarify what you mean here?
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Silverwolf wrote:

Ika seems to be very focused on decoding and eventually labeling you as either civ/mafia - if you could decode him in the same fashion it would be great. We don´t know the meta of you guys, only you do.
ImageImage

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Nerolunar wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Ika seems to be very focused on decoding and eventually labeling you as either civ/mafia - if you could decode him in the same fashion it would be great. We don´t know the meta of you guys, only you do.
Oh, ok. Well right now if he were to vote me and do nothing else I'd say he's scum/mafia-what is the term you guys use for this? And if he makes an effort to work with me to figure out the game and doesn't distance from me, then it's more likely civ/town-what is your term for this?

Right now, I'm leaning town because of his engagement level but I will be keeping an eye on this more as the game goes on. I have no interest in voting for him at this time though.

I do realize I need to vote soon though.
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

Chaindeath walks into the forum after listing from afar, half torn between his loved ones and his need to participate. He is not entirely sure who is a good candidate to vote for, however he is sure that the voting for everyone strategy is not a good way to go. Based on his gut feeling, he respectfully votes for Long Con as the one who feels off. No hate, no animosity, just business babe :keys:

He was home with his family this weekend which is why he haven't posted, just trying to keep up on the posts quite hard when his family is being loving and fun and junk :hugs: . He should be more active as time progresses provided that his schooling doesn't overwhelm and completely pull him under in a tide of work.
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Hey chaindeath, thanks for joining us. And also thanks in advance for sharing those reasons for why you voted Long Con.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

He is so good at typing.... He didn't do it properly and he offers his sincerest apologies. Long Con
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

chaindeath wrote:He is so good at typing.... He didn't do it properly and he offers his sincerest apologies. Long Con
This looks somewhat sheepish to me.

Why does typing mistakes and then apologising for it indicate baddie alignment? Chain I would like you to explain too. I see nothing scummy in LC´s behavior so far.
ImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Nerolunar wrote:
chaindeath wrote:He is so good at typing.... He didn't do it properly and he offers his sincerest apologies. Long Con
This looks somewhat sheepish to me.

Why does typing mistakes and then apologising for it indicate baddie alignment? Chain I would like you to explain too. I see nothing scummy in LC´s behavior so far.
I think chain is referring to his own typing error here, not Long Con's.
But yes, I would also like to know what he sees in Long Con.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”