It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65

Re: Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Diiny »

Because it had been flipped. The golden floodgate opened and votes for him came in. It'd make complete sense to reference what you just said and mention that it is no longer the case.
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Spoiler: show
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DrWilgy »

Enrique wrote:oh my god wiggles you claimed to be a civ role and then lynched the guy who called you out on lying because you were. I'm sorry dude you fucked up and, it's not really relevant to this game, but as far as I can tell there was no reason beyond trying to be wacky.

My first (and only for a while) post on this game was an unexplained vote for you. I never pretended to have a reason, votes are changeable and even now I haven't properly read the thread, sometimes people act without an agenda.
You didn't bother to read anything that I posted did you during that game? also in means of it being a civ's responsibility to not get mislynched, you were to blame as well. To up the ante, you mislynched yourself as cop.

Implying that I had no agenda that game is incorrect, and I don't know why you are continuing to try to use that as an argument for your actions.

A civ without an agenda is either not a civ, or it's a civ that doesn't bother wanting to win the game. I'm fine lynching either of those Enrique.

Linki - I thought it was implied via history.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Is it bad that I'm not managing to follow the whole Wilgy/Enrique/Dinny argument anymore?

I had to check the poll to understand who is voting for who.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Enrique »

also in means of it being a civ's responsibility to not get mislynched
Yeah nope. I like you Wiggles but there's no excuse for your failure. You lied to lynch me and it's still a load of shit.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Also Moongose, I don't think anyone is attacking you for inactivity. Relax. You have been active enough.

Thanks dude -- I was mainly referencing Gleam's post. Again, it doesn't bother me a lick, but I just prefer to address these things as they come up.

linki - Oh lord, I'm so glad to hear you say that. I was embarrassed to admit that I was not following the threads of that triad very well either.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Is it bad that I'm not managing to follow the whole Wilgy/Enrique/Dinny argument anymore?

Not really, Enrique is incorrectly trying to use my actions of other games to validate his own.

Diiny and I have entered an ouroboros like state, eating each other's tails but not advancing.
Enrique wrote:
also in means of it being a civ's responsibility to not get mislynched
Yeah nope. I like you Wiggles but there's no excuse for your failure. You lied to lynch me and it's still a load of shit.
Ya got rekt m8 :haha:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by agleaminranks »

So it seems like Goosey is committed to my philosophy as well. Will she be subjected to the same criticism?

I don't know if I want to agree with Luffy but I think I agree with his point about Diiny and his shiftiness. I may settle for a vote on him. It's more concrete than any of my leads.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Mongoose wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Also Moongose, I don't think anyone is attacking you for inactivity. Relax. You have been active enough.

Thanks dude -- I was mainly referencing Gleam's post. Again, it doesn't bother me a lick, but I just prefer to address these things as they come up.

linki - Oh lord, I'm so glad to hear you say that. I was embarrassed to admit that I was not following the threads of that triad very well either.
What did I say about you? I can't remember.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

agleaminranks wrote:So it seems like Goosey is committed to my philosophy as well. Will she be subjected to the same criticism?
Did Goose say she is against lynching people? I didn't see that.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

This threesome is confusing me to? I'm finding myself suspicious of all three right know, Diiny the most out of the three though.

I know for a fact I don't like the Ika/Gleam wagons. Besides that I don't have much to add.
ImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:So it seems like Goosey is committed to my philosophy as well. Will she be subjected to the same criticism?
Not explicitly, but she's clearly against contributing to the lynch, in a noncommittal sort of fashion. She offered to do a vote trade with someone who had barely posted and had no votes against them.
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Is it bad that I'm not managing to follow the whole Wilgy/Enrique/Dinny argument anymore?

I don´t get it either. Can someone do a TL;DR?

Im not really reading Gleam as scummy. I might just go with a wagon today if someone can convince me of reasons to vote for someone.

Linki Yeah weird behavior from Mongoose.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:This threesome is confusing me to? I'm finding myself suspicious of all three right know, Diiny the most out of the three though.

I know for a fact I don't like the Ika/Gleam wagons. Besides that I don't have much to add.
What about these exchanges makes us suspicious? Would you put all three of us on a team then?
Image Image Image
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Wilgy is scummy. Bottom line. Vote for him.
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Diiny wrote:Wilgy is scummy. Bottom line. Vote for him.
LOL, why?
Image Image Image
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

I'm voting Diiny, but not because I specifically side with Wilgy or Enrique. To be honest I have no idea what the flying fart is going on in that circle.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

agleaminranks wrote:I'm voting Diiny, but not because I specifically side with Wilgy or Enrique. To be honest I have no idea what the flying fart is going on in that circle.
What parts in specific does everyone not understand? I'll try to explain it best as possible.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

...at least from my angle. I can't speak for anyone else.
Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

agleaminranks wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Not explicitly, but she's clearly against contributing to the lynch, in a noncommittal sort of fashion. She offered to do a vote trade with someone who had barely posted and had no votes against them.
That's exactly why I picked him. I just hate Day 1. It's hard to find the most persuasive of cases (not always). HATE Day 1. I'm not exactly new to vote trades on Day 1, Gleam. I do it in like half the games (but only on day 1).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

agleaminranks wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Her post was weird but in that case it was more like "fuck day 1, I'll try again tomorrow".

You have been actively opposing the idea of hunting mafia.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Mongoose wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
That's exactly why I picked him. I just hate Day 1. It's hard to find the most persuasive of cases (not always). HATE Day 1. I'm not exactly new to vote trades on Day 1, Gleam. I do it in like half the games (but only on day 1).
I don't know if I would have gone for a vote trade, but I agree with your sentiments completely. I made what I thought was a logical and convincing argument for the pointlessness of day 1 votes and why I hate them so much. I just got backhanded for the notion is all.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Her post was weird but in that case it was more like "fuck day 1, I'll try again tomorrow".

You have been actively opposing the idea of hunting mafia.
Not in the slightest. I specifically said that I hated day 1 for the same reasons and following this day I would hopefully have more to go on. I am not opposed to hunting mafia. I am, on the other hand, opposed to lynching civilians for hair-trigger reactions.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Oh sorry, you are not opposed to the idea of hunting mafia. You just don't want to lynch them. Accusing each other is okay as long as no blood is drawn.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

agleaminranks wrote:I'm voting Diiny, but not because I specifically side with Wilgy or Enrique. To be honest I have no idea what the flying fart is going on in that circle.
Glad your vote is well informed.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm sorry, your responses could be genuine but you are filling every box of my checklist.

- First you were not trying to hunt scum.
- Then people called you out and you literally accused all three people who were suspecting you. In other words, OMGUS.
- Then you say you are trying to protect civs when you had never posted a single civ read.
- Then you pull the "no lynch" theory out of nowhere. Which is a objectively bad theory because we can't win the game unless we try to lynch people.
- And now you are pigbacking on someone to validade your own points, when that someone doesn't actually have the same opinion as you. I've got lynched twice before as mafia for doing that, and lynched another mafioso for it. I think it's a good scumtell.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Diiny wrote:
I think Luffy made a good point against your favor. As much as I don't want to say that for how fervently he is attacking me at the moment.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Oh sorry, you are not opposed to the idea of hunting mafia. You just don't want to lynch them. Accusing each other is okay as long as no blood is drawn.
People like yourself are a pretty common trope in movie bad guys. They have some ideal that may even be morally sympathetic to the viewer, but you still use the end to justify your means of sacrificing a few innocent lives along the way. I think that is the wrong attitude.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Can you explain the OMGUS acronym? I'm not familiar.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Enrique »

If it has three sides it's a triangle ya goof.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

agleaminranks wrote:Can you explain the OMGUS acronym? I'm not familiar.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... edirect=no
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

agleaminranks wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Oh sorry, you are not opposed to the idea of hunting mafia. You just don't want to lynch them. Accusing each other is okay as long as no blood is drawn.
People like yourself are a pretty common trope in movie bad guys. They have some ideal that may even be morally sympathetic to the viewer, but you still use the end to justify your means of sacrificing a few innocent lives along the way. I think that is the wrong attitude.

After this I think I'm gonna go study.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:Can you explain the OMGUS acronym? I'm not familiar.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... edirect=no
Thanks. So, a retaliatory vote. I'm traditionally extremely opposed to them. I just cast my first vote, was it for anyone who actually ever voted for me in the past 48 hours? No, it wasn't. Because statistically you're likely to be civilian and I believe you're reading me incorrectly. And I have not enough of a concrete reason to vote for you.

I am curious as to why you are continuing to attack me for my theory when you basically gave Mongoose a pass for having the same sentiments.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

agleaminranks wrote:
Diiny wrote:
I think Luffy made a good point against your favor. As much as I don't want to say that for how fervently he is attacking me at the moment.
Do you seriously think we can win without any mislynches? They do serve their purpose, as we can look at vote tallies and such. To me it is alright to mislynch a few if it means winning in the end anyway.

I was not pinged before but now I am.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm curious how you managed to skip the two posts where I explained why your reasoning is different than Mongoose's.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

I saw them just fine. You just didn't give a very good explanation at all.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Nah, I'm kidding. I'm not curious.

See you.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I'm sorry, your responses could be genuine but you are filling every box of my checklist.

- Then people called you out and you literally accused all three people who were suspecting you. In other words, OMGUS.
- Then you say you are trying to protect civs when you had never posted a single civ read.
- Then you pull the "no lynch" theory out of nowhere. Which is a objectively bad theory because we can't win the game unless we try to lynch people.
- And now you are pigbacking on someone to validade your own points, when that someone doesn't actually have the same opinion as you. I've got lynched twice before as mafia for doing that, and lynched another mafioso for it. I think it's a good scumtell.
I refuse to vote for agleaminranks. Gleam gets lynched early all the time. I think the last time he told us to sit and spin or something. XD
DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:In Zodiac I was AFK and made one post before I missed the vote and was subsequently NKed. Not a good comparison, my boy.
Which is fine, but you were mafia and I can generate a gut feel from it.
Comparison is this:
- Little content early game focusing around singular topics.
- This game being my ideas regarding the traitor role, and that game being you addressing a kindness issue.

I do also believe that you like being bad, so seeing you afk as a baddie gave me a spook. "Perhaps your meta had changed?" was my reaction, and I'm sure it played into why I was pinged.
75% of the playing field in Zodiac was mafia.

I don't know how you could generate meaningful data from a game of that nature.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Nerolunar wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:
Diiny wrote:
Do you seriously think we can win without any mislynches? They do serve their purpose, as we can look at vote tallies and such. To me it is alright to mislynch a few if it means winning in the end anyway.

I was not pinged before but now I am.
They may serve their purpose when they happen, but I don't agree with your conclusion at all. I think mislynches are statistically far more likely to happen than lynching baddies for the reasons I have tirelessly tried to explain. Maybe it's because you all have this attitude. Maybe mislynches are unavoidable but I'll be damned if I at least don't try to prevent civs from getting lynched by their fellow civs. Apparently, that's not a good attitude to have! Who woulda fuckin' thought!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I'm sorry, your responses could be genuine but you are filling every box of my checklist.

I refuse to vote for agleaminranks. Gleam gets lynched early all the time. I think the last time he told us to sit and spin or something. XD
DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:In Zodiac I was AFK and made one post before I missed the vote and was subsequently NKed. Not a good comparison, my boy.
Comparison is this:
- This game being my ideas regarding the traitor role, and that game being you addressing a kindness issue.

I do also believe that you like being bad, so seeing you afk as a baddie gave me a spook. "Perhaps your meta had changed?" was my reaction, and I'm sure it played into why I was pinged.

Mafia didn't know that, so a mafia would still act like a mafia regardless. I think Zodiac actually did a good job allowing multiple players to play as mafia, and letting the players see how they would play as mafia.
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

The thread is growing faster than I can read it, given that I'm at work.

I'm taking silverwolf's vouch for ika at face value, and so I won't vote there. In any event, I'm not a fan of voting for someone I don't know on day one of the first game I play with them. I do think ika's behaviour is objectively suspicious. So I have an eye there longer term. But it could be a sig-like situation, where someone takes some getting used to, to understand their style and recognise it for what it is.

I'm voting Wilgy for now. I feel like his feelings on me lacked internal logic, and fed off Matt's vote to start a wagon on me. The only vote on me I really don't object to the logic is silverwolf, although I think Matt's responses to me earlier seemed genuine (and at least his logic doesn't misrepresent me). I don't like Wilgy's vote, because I think it lacked both real thought and a sense of being genuine.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

DrWilgy wrote:
Comparison is this:

Mafia didn't know that, so a mafia would still act like a mafia regardless. I think Zodiac actually did a good job allowing multiple players to play as mafia, and letting the players see how they would play as mafia.
It could be determined that there was multiple mafia as soon as the first lynch happened.

But all right. Fun. What did you learn about me from Zodiac? Image
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Golden wrote:The thread is growing faster than I can read it, given that I'm at work.

I'm taking silverwolf's vouch for ika at face value, and so I won't vote there. In any event, I'm not a fan of voting for someone I don't know on day one of the first game I play with them. I do think ika's behaviour is objectively suspicious. So I have an eye there longer term. But it could be a sig-like situation, where someone takes some getting used to, to understand their style and recognise it for what it is.

I'm voting Wilgy for now. I feel like his feelings on me lacked internal logic, and fed off Matt's vote to start a wagon on me. The only vote on me I really don't object to the logic is silverwolf, although I think Matt's responses to me earlier seemed genuine (and at least his logic doesn't misrepresent me). I don't like Wilgy's vote, because I think it lacked both real thought and a sense of being genuine.
Lacking real thought - yes
not being genuine - no

Why would I be the BADDIE who kickstarts a wagon and the same player who commented on the subject of there being no big wagons?
Image Image Image
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

I think Im going to vote for Chaindeath. He voted for LC based on nothing earlier today, when the only thing LC had posted IIRC was an argument against the everyone-vote-for-everyone plan. Still getting mixed signals from Gleam, but I will let him slide this round.

See y`all tomorrow.
ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
I am going to drop a vote on Gleam for now, he made a lot of assumptions based on incorrect role reads, then backtracked them, and if you cancel all that out, he made a lot of posts comparative to others at this early stage, but did not say much.
I am also considering putting a vote on Gleam for similar reasons.
I was also pinged by Diiny, specifically where he says Goldens post content =/= what research led him to expect. Research? What kind of research? Has he done this research on other people, or just Golden? To me this kind of comment reads as "research = told by BTSC partner". But we have civ BTS in this game, and I don't want to drop a third vote on the guy for a weak ping. Those who know him, is this kind of research something Diiny typically does?
Diiny wrote:Reading back, I'll also extend that question to Golden, who posted a lot about the setup/plan but not much about players which research shows is a tad out of character.
I think by "research" Diiny just means "past experience". He's played with Golden a number of times, both here and on RYM, so he seems to just be noting something that he's marked as a change in Golden's character. I can't say I know exactly what he means though, I don't remember Golden ever being opposed to discussing the setup and mechanics of a game.
In fact, those who played with me in... RYM87, I think? May remember that it was thinking about 'setup and mechanics' that were in part responsible for me nailing both sanmateo and aether. Diiny played that game. I think discussion of and thinking about the setup can genuinely lead to baddie catching.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

agleaminranks wrote:
Diiny wrote:
Read my response.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
I am going to drop a vote on Gleam for now, he made a lot of assumptions based on incorrect role reads, then backtracked them, and if you cancel all that out, he made a lot of posts comparative to others at this early stage, but did not say much.
I was also pinged by Diiny, specifically where he says Goldens post content =/= what research led him to expect. Research? What kind of research? Has he done this research on other people, or just Golden? To me this kind of comment reads as "research = told by BTSC partner". But we have civ BTS in this game, and I don't want to drop a third vote on the guy for a weak ping. Those who know him, is this kind of research something Diiny typically does?
Diiny wrote:Reading back, I'll also extend that question to Golden, who posted a lot about the setup/plan but not much about players which research shows is a tad out of character.
I think by "research" Diiny just means "past experience". He's played with Golden a number of times, both here and on RYM, so he seems to just be noting something that he's marked as a change in Golden's character. I can't say I know exactly what he means though, I don't remember Golden ever being opposed to discussing the setup and mechanics of a game.
In fact, those who played with me in... RYM87, I think? May remember that it was thinking about 'setup and mechanics' that were in part responsible for me nailing both sanmateo and aether. Diiny played that game. I think discussion of and thinking about the setup can genuinely lead to baddie catching.
Woah! Diiny just accused me for being bad because I encouraged discussion of mechanics. That's spooky.
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DrWilgy wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Woah! Diiny just accused me for being bad because I encouraged discussion of mechanics. That's spooky.
I haven't got to why Diiny voted for you yet. Is that why?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Golden wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
One of them, he also saw my golden vote as malicious.
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sprityo wrote:Also hi everyone
Hi Sprit
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DrWilgy wrote:
Golden wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
One of them, he also saw my golden vote as malicious.
Would you agree with me that discussion of mechanics can actually find baddies?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Don't misrepresent me, wilgy. I'm not voting for you for starting that discussion per se. I didn't go YOU'RE BAD FOR STARTING DISCUSSION. Golden can read for himself and see that you were playing really dumb with why it would be advantageous for you to do so as scum, which doesn't help. You also did fuck all else BUT discuss the setup. You didn't use it to scumhunt. And your votes so far have been bad. Just read my posts. Will hopefully be back before the deadline but I put trust in golden's ability to click on the diiny's posts button

Return to “Previous Jobs”