Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Re: [NIGHT 1] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:@scotty: can Wilgy and I both be good?
Yes.
So can haggis. Just because I had some good haggis once when I was really hungry doesn't mean that it's universally good.

But yea.
Who is your top suspect after Day 1's events?
Tranq I think.
Scotty, what brought you to this conclusion? I find it weird that you didn't justify yourself to either Wilgy or Sloonei who questioned you about it. Ping-pong. That should be a smilie. From my point of view, you are the only one who has a good reason to arrest Tranq.

My vote goes to Scotty for now. It is not the strongest, but I do not agree with a Golden, Matt, Luffy or Sloonei lynch. It's not 6, unfortunately.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by agleaminranks »

I have no idea, llama llama ding dong. I don't know what her role is in any measure. I have a guess as to what Socky's was based on the result of the lynch, but I haven't a clue from the results of this night. Tranq made a whopping two posts this whole game. I have no idea what he was up to.

Linki: along those lines, I wanna echo what Quin just posted. Why was Tranq up there, Scotty? He posted twice, once was to check in and the other time was to vote for a low-poster.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

agleaminranks wrote:I have no idea, llama llama ding dong. I don't know what her role is in any measure. I have a guess as to what Socky's was based on the result of the lynch, but I haven't a clue from the results of this night. Tranq made a whopping two posts this whole game. I have no idea what he was up to.

Linki: along those lines, I wanna echo what Quin just posted. Why was Tranq up there, Scotty? He posted twice, once was to check in and the other time was to vote for a low-poster.
do you know how long it took me to figure out who this gleam everyone was talking about is

god damn
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

thellama73 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Also, if ika doesn't do anything D2, he should be lynched.
Do you think his inactivity makes him likely to be a cop?
Usually.

I'm out at poker getting drunk. So I'll get to this when I have a magaeita in me
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:I have no idea, llama llama ding dong. I don't know what her role is in any measure. I have a guess as to what Socky's was based on the result of the lynch, but I haven't a clue from the results of this night. Tranq made a whopping two posts this whole game. I have no idea what he was up to.

do you know how long it took me to figure out who this gleam everyone was talking about is

god damn
was this the right shade of green or am i about to be modkilled
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I don't think MP is the type to modkill people for using the wrong color on accident.

It wasn't though. To use the right color, you can click the "OT" button in the message editor.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I don't think MP is the type to modkill people for using the wrong color on accident.

It wasn't though. To use the right color, you can click the "OT" button in the message editor.
:feb:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 140

Post by thellama73 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I don't think MP is the type to modkill people for using the wrong color on accident.

There is no predicting what MP will modkill for. It could be literally anything.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Given MP's history as a suicidal moron, who is to say he won't also be a homicidal moron.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Over the years I have seen MP modkill dozens of people.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Really? Didn't know this side of his.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Gleaminranks

I'll have more to say when I get home.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Someone's about to get their socks rocked off of them.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Why Gleam?

@Zebra why wouldn't you vote for me?
ImageImage
RadicalFuzz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by RadicalFuzz »

My general strategy is to point out things that I don't like.

Gleam do you understand my confusion at your policy of "I'd rather not lynch civs Day 1 than try to lynch scum" in this format? I mentioned it earlier but that was in the big spoilered post and I want to make sure I get the chance to talk to you about this.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 93

Re: [NIGHT 1] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by DrWilgy »

RadicalFuzz wrote:Wilgy I think you were spinning my silence to be more than it was. "He didn't respond to me for X hours" is a valid statement, but in the context of the knowledge that I was preoccupied it means almost nothing. I'll give you abnormality though, weird is weird.

Zebra what is your general strategy going to be in this game?
When did I make that statement Fuzz? did I state anything along those lines?
DrWilgy wrote:I think the part on Fuzz that bothers me the most is that his last visit to the site was today at noon. He didn't post "Hey I'll catch up later" or respond to anything. It seems that he's OK with sitting back and watching whatever happens happen.

@Sloonei - My final vote, where my vote locks.
This is my statement regarding your activity. It wasn't "Fuzz isn't here that's suspicious!" it was Fuzz is here, but inactive that was spooky.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

RadicalFuzz wrote:My general strategy is to point out things that I don't like.

Gleam do you understand my confusion at your policy of "I'd rather not lynch civs Day 1 than try to lynch scum" in this format? I mentioned it earlier but that was in the big spoilered post and I want to make sure I get the chance to talk to you about this.
Mmm, I had missed you addressing me in that spoiler post. Apologies.

Yeah, the way you put it makes sense. I was kind of operating under the principle that both mafia families were the traditional "civilians" of the game , and that's kind of how they're being treated by everyone here. But it is, in the end, going to boil down to which family is left standing. It's not something I'd really considered, nor anyone else as far as I can see. The cops are the more imminent threat.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

thellama73 wrote:
Yes, inactivity plus an inability to give good reads so this is something to push him on.

ika-any reads?
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

agleaminranks wrote:

Yeah, the way you put it makes sense. I was kind of operating under the principle that both mafia families were the traditional "civilians" of the game , and that's kind of how they're being treated by everyone here. But it is, in the end, going to boil down to which family is left standing. It's not something I'd really considered, nor anyone else as far as I can see. The cops are the more imminent threat.
This is what I am still pondering about this game. The set up is such that yes, hunting cops is preeminent. Beyond that, I am just really not sure how to even begin to approach things. Beyond cops there are no "baddies" to hunt. Not sure what kind of patterns to look for, or even what to look for. I've not played a game set up like this, so at first I'm just kind of trying to figure out how tf to even approach it.

I honestly do not like how Matt was badgering (crap, now I forgot who he was badgering :haha: ) about having so many reads so quickly. Like, being super close minded about the tunnel vision and not open to hearing the whys of it. Just focusing on the time of it, rather than the actual mechanics of what went on. Because something similar happened to me in a game recently - and I got mislynched because of it. Can't know if this is a similar case, but it just left a bad taste in my mouth and this reminded me of that.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Silverwolf, if I can interject, you've been about as inactive as ika has throughout the game. In fact, Ika has made more posts than you have in this game so far: 19 to your 13. You've not offered any single reads on any people yet apart from ika, whom you seemed very preoccupied on from the start. You pandered for their participation in your very first post, just as a response to their vote. You also addressed Golden but with very little interaction.

Can I ask why you're pushing so hard for ika's participation and lynching when you aren't even performing to the standards you're asking for?
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

agleaminranks wrote:Silverwolf, if I can interject, you've been about as inactive as ika has throughout the game. In fact, Ika has made more posts than you have in this game so far: 19 to your 13. You've not offered any single reads on any people yet apart from ika, whom you seemed very preoccupied on from the start. You pandered for their participation in your very first post, just as a response to their vote. You also addressed Golden but with very little interaction.

Can I ask why you're pushing so hard for ika's participation and lynching when you aren't even performing to the standards you're asking for?
EBWOP, you also have neglected to answer why you're voting for me out of nowhere.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

indiglo wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:

This is what I am still pondering about this game. The set up is such that yes, hunting cops is preeminent. Beyond that, I am just really not sure how to even begin to approach things. Beyond cops there are no "baddies" to hunt. Not sure what kind of patterns to look for, or even what to look for. I've not played a game set up like this, so at first I'm just kind of trying to figure out how tf to even approach it.

I honestly do not like how Matt was badgering (crap, now I forgot who he was badgering :haha: ) about having so many reads so quickly. Like, being super close minded about the tunnel vision and not open to hearing the whys of it. Just focusing on the time of it, rather than the actual mechanics of what went on. Because something similar happened to me in a game recently - and I got mislynched because of it. Can't know if this is a similar case, but it just left a bad taste in my mouth and this reminded me of that.
I'm actually a little bewildered by Matt's behavior this game as well. He's posted very little and apparently come up with several strong cases so far.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@indiglo. That person was me. Nice to meet you!! Lots of people new to me in this game.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

agleaminranks wrote:Silverwolf, if I can interject, you've been about as inactive as ika has throughout the game. In fact, Ika has made more posts than you have in this game so far: 19 to your 13. You've not offered any single reads on any people yet apart from ika, whom you seemed very preoccupied on from the start. You pandered for their participation in your very first post, just as a response to their vote. You also addressed Golden but with very little interaction.

Because he has trouble giving reads as scum. I'm going after someone who's meta I know. Quantity of posts is not what I'm looking at with him. It's the quality of his posts. I don't know the rest of you or the best way to go about this game so I am observing for the most part and if I find something I don't like, I'll point it out and vote for it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf, has your view of me changed at all?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

agleaminranks wrote:

EBWOP, you also have neglected to answer why you're voting for me out of nowhere.
I don't like the tone of your posts. They ping.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

@Golden, same here! Lots of new to me peeps in this game.

The only thing I can think of about Matt that made him not look supabad to me in that was how he held on to his own conviction. Even though he was the only one, and no one else was jumping on it, he still held on to it and kept going. So that gives me pause on him.

IIRC, we're logging some Sloon votes as well. But I was more focused on the Matt business (since it irked an already irked part of my brain) as I read through, so I want to take a couple minutes and look at that before EoD as well.

Linki... (looks like I should just put that in my signature for this game :p )
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP:

LMAO Oops, no, make that we're logging Gleam votes. :haha: That is who I want to look over before EoD.

How sad. :haha:

XOXO Epi Girl
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Golden wrote:Silverwolf, has your view of me changed at all?
Yeah, your recent posts look a lot better. I like your Matt push and your line of questioning so far looks better.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Yes, inactivity plus an inability to give good reads so this is something to push him on.

ika-any reads?
Not really. I'm drunk atm.

Reads at this site would prob be NAI cus I dunno ppl

I LOVE YOU!
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

ika-any reads?

I LOVE YOU!
How about on me?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

ika-any reads?

I LOVE YOU!
How about on me?
I belive I already said you were town.

Maybe a dunk ISO will help? Who do you have trouble reading maybe I can help. I still owe dr an ISO read too iirc
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Wait......

Silver......

no nvm....
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

It's NAI if you didn't respond to it cus you did it as scum
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

ika-any reads?

I LOVE YOU!
How about on me?
I belive I already said you were town.

Maybe a dunk ISO will help? Who do you have trouble reading maybe I can help. I still owe dr an ISO read too iirc
How about an ISO of the person voting you, he's also the one who asked you to ISO him. I will see if your read matches my own there.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Silverwolf wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:

Nor I yours. Also, as someone with whom I had not interacted with whatsoever prior to this day period, and vice versa, you voted for me without any reasoning given, immediately following two people who had voted for me the previous day and had already stated their reasoning quite often.

You either have some reason for doing so (which you have yet to divulge, by the way. Is it unfair for me to ask that of you?), you saw a bandwagon forming and wanted to hop on while you could (generally a scummy tactic), or you're just going to vote and not give any explanation whatsoever and hope it flies, which is another scummy thing to do. All around, you're acting very scummy and you've moved to the very top of my list. I'm still going to pursue the Wilgy route, but some things you've been doing have been feeling awfully police-like to me. :dark:
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:It's NAI if you didn't respond to it cus you did it as scum
Clarify?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
Clarify?

I said I love you. I expected you to see that out of everything. But I know you responded to it as scum. Maybe it's a tow tell?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

agleaminranks wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:

Nor I yours. Also, as someone with whom I had not interacted with whatsoever prior to this day period, and vice versa, you voted for me without any reasoning given, immediately following two people who had voted for me the previous day and had already stated their reasoning quite often.

You either have some reason for doing so (which you have yet to divulge, by the way. Is it unfair for me to ask that of you?), you saw a bandwagon forming and wanted to hop on while you could (generally a scummy tactic), or you're just going to vote and not give any explanation whatsoever and hope it flies, which is another scummy thing to do. All around, you're acting very scummy and you've moved to the very top of my list. I'm still going to pursue the Wilgy route, but some things you've been doing have been feeling awfully police-like to me. :dark:
Show me post that you dislike. I feel like your just thinly OMGUSing her with that long post of words with nothing to back it up
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

agleaminranks wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:

I am not going to give any further reasons right now. If you want to scumread me for it, that's fine. I do find it interesting that you suddenly moved me to the top of your scumreads for voting for you.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Clarify?

I said I love you. I expected you to see that out of everything. But I know you responded to it as scum. Maybe it's a tow tell?
I responded to it as scum, cuz I was buddying you at the time.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Clarify?

Does that mean you don't love me?

*sobs*
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Clarify?

*sobs*
Oh dear lord. You already know the answer to that question. You're scum aren't you?
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

ika wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:

Show me post that you dislike. I feel like your just thinly OMGUSing her with that long post of words with nothing to back it up
Silverwolf wrote:agelaminranks
That's it. Hadn't said a word to her before that, nor she me. She also has not given any reason for it, and has just stated that she refuses to elaborate. All I did was ask, twice, if she could explain why. You two seem to be the only ones here right now and I know you have some friendship from another site, so we'll wait to see what others think.
Also, "long post of words with nothing to back it up"? I gave three explicit reasons that she has me pinged pretty hard.

Come back when you're sober.

Linki: also, please keep this silliness in off-topic green.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

2 things:

1) it's not off topic at all, we lithely sort eah other by this kind of posting

2) in sober enough to know what I'm saying
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

agleaminranks wrote:
ika wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:

Silverwolf wrote:agelaminranks
That's it. Hadn't said a word to her before that, nor she me. She also has not given any reason for it, and has just stated that she refuses to elaborate. All I did was ask, twice, if she could explain why. You two seem to be the only ones here right now and I know you have some friendship from another site, so we'll wait to see what others think.
Also, "long post of words with nothing to back it up"? I gave three explicit reasons that she has me pinged pretty hard.

Come back when you're sober.

Linki: also, please keep this silliness in off-topic green.
Sorry, but I'm new here and don't know the color scheme for on topic or off topic stuff. You are gonna have to be more patient with me. I told you I didn't like your tone. That's a reason. You don't have to like it, but there it is. You are also defensive and OMGUSing me pretty hard. This is more than enough for a vote on you.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Clarify?

*sobs*
Oh dear lord. You already know the answer to that question. You're scum aren't you?
Just cus I know it doesn't mean I don't want o hear it from you.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

To further clarify: what I'm saying may seem off topic but is very much game related in sorting her.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Clarify?

*sobs*
Just cus I know it doesn't mean I don't want o hear it from you.
I'll tell you later. Apparently there's a color scheme for that kind of thing around here and I don't know it. :p
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:To further clarify: what I'm saying may seem off topic but is very much game related in sorting her.
If you already said I'm town, you already have me sorted right?

Return to “Previous Jobs”