Total votes: 20
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Turnip Head »

DrWilgy wrote:EVERYONE!!

Can we please start specifying the difference between NK and arrested? If they are different game states (which I think is the case), shit is going to get really confusing down the road if we keep using them interchangeably. Let's not make the game more difficult than needed :P
Well apparently arrests are lynches and they are also the cop version of NK's. Family kills are "hits" but we haven't seen one yet. This answers the question of why the win conditions were properly phrased, but it doesn't answer why we're spending our days trying to get people arrested. Arrests sound like the cop's domain and as I said earlier:

We should be out in the streets gettin shit done instead of helping the cops arrest people. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Sup with all them Gleam votes?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:NAI stands for non alignment indicative

that ebign said i got a therpist appoinemtnet to got to but then i should be around here and there
Hi ika, where's your avi?
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:

that ebign said i got a therpist appoinemtnet to got to but then i should be around here and there
Hi ika, where's your avi?
your using it right now ;)

no but ill get one once i get back, nice pagetop post though, it makes it hard to miss

LOVE YOU
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Putting a vote on Gleam for now. Because.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:Putting a vote on Gleam for now. Because.
Oops: Gleam

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:Putting a vote on Gleam for now. Because.
Because why?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

I don't like this huge bandwagon on gleam, espacilly since nobody has ever actually explained their suspicion of him, or if they have I don't remember it.

I've got a slight mafia gut read on Wilgy.

Also I find it odd how quite Zebra/LC seem to be this game.
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:I don't like this huge bandwagon on gleam, espacilly since nobody has ever actually explained their suspicion of him, or if they have I don't remember it.

What turns your gut Sig?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote:I don't like this huge bandwagon on gleam, espacilly since nobody has ever actually explained their suspicion of him, or if they have I don't remember it.

What turns your gut Sig?
i'm not sure, your tone seems a little off and all your talk about mechanics seems odd.

Diiny flipped civ. The only other three who could've been lynched was Gleam, Golden, and Wilgy. I still believe someone who was about to be lynched was a cop. Or I could be totally wrong and the cops are kicking back and not doing anything.
ImageImage
RadicalFuzz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by RadicalFuzz »

I don't really like Gleam at the moment, but I've been focused on the whole "We shouldn't lynch so that way town might not die" statement for the majority of my time thinking about Gleam. Can we get statements of intent from people voting Gleam (Luffy, Silverwolf, Marsh, ika, SVS, & Scotty) to clarify their viewpoints?

There are legitimately 8 people whose names start with "S." That's weird.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I'm with sig, I don't like the way all these votes have come in for Gleam today. I still find a good deal of his behavior suspicious, but there's too many votes on him with not enough chatter right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I explained it at least 5 times during day 1.

Can't speak for others though.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Ok might do a more detailed explanation on it later.
RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

To clarify, I'm not stating that people haven't said their intent in the past, I'm just asking for reasoning before we get so far in the phase that it's unlikely to happen. Also, since this is only 6 people right now it's much easier to hold an individual accountable for bad reasoning and nip the faulty logic in the bud, so to speak.
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

Sig.

You didn´t answer my question or follow up on our discussion :) Whats up? Im pinged by you you know.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I propose some of us also turn and stare awkwardly at ika and Turnip Head until each of them gives us something substantial to work with.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

Chaindeath has finished reading all of the posts to this point, in the stead of lunch might he add. He would like to acknowledge that he is flattered that thellama would not vote to lynch chaindeath. However, He wishes to let his suspicions be known of Matt and Silverwolf. Matt is acting oddly, and chaindeath is not put at ease with any of Matt's posts. Silverwolf seems fishy as well (odd since shes a wolf and all) he is not comfortable with the snap votes as soon as the polls opened.

Also Chaindeath would like to start a discussion about the hosts night powers. Perhaps the flower of the cosmos was able to redirect the night arrest away from the intended target, especially since in the day before she lost quite a bit from her family. He proposes that she is trying to keep her family at a size that would allow for a fighting chance. In the same mannor,he took the cup, that He thinks that the foot-covering used his power to radically harm the her family. He requests your thoughts.
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Sloonei wrote:I propose some of us also turn and stare awkwardly at ika and Turnip Head until each of them gives us something substantial to work with.
Like what?

I jsut isoed dr and i see him as town right now
silver is town too

anyone else i should be isoing or reading up on right now?

i knwo someone said something about the voting the guy and i know sevral of us has said why.

pedit: silvers town. care to tell me whats pining you?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I wish there was a way to multiquote so I could put all my posts about Gleam together rather than explain myself again. I fail to see the problem with voting right away at the start of the day. Why is that any worse that voting in the middle or end of the day? This argument doesn't make sense to me. Also, I'm just gonna stay out of discussion of game mechanics and setup since I'm not used to complex games like this and I'd rather spend my time trying to figure out alignments rather than discuss setup and mechanics and all of that.

Also, funny story-I just figured out today that gleam and the person I'm voting for are the same person. lol

Also, ika I love your new avatar.

ika-Do you have any game relevant observations to make at this point?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hello chaindeath, I am happy to hear from him. At this point I don't feel comfortable speculating what the Host powers last night/yeaterday entailed, but the timing of Daisy's (the announcement coming in right at the end of the night) seems to suggest some sort of save was involved. I took MP's power announcement (right at the start of the night) to mean he would be influencing something during the night. Beyond that, I can't make any guesses.

You say Silverwolf is suspicious, but what about ika? Those two seem to be tying themselves together in this game, and of the two I find ika's behavior more difficult to explain.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

OK, ika stop buddying me now.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I propose some of us also turn and stare awkwardly at ika and Turnip Head until each of them gives us something substantial to work with.
Like what?

silver is town too

i knwo someone said something about the voting the guy and i know sevral of us has said why.

Tell me about whatever your heart desires, I'm not the boss of you.

But if you really want to do my bidding, I'd be interested in your thoughts on myself, gleam, and/or Epignosis. Or literally anybody else you prefer to look at. Or any thought you have at all about the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ika: I'm not seeing any Wilgy ISO. If you looked at him without posting anythijg, could you please share some of your thoughts with is? It's impossible to get a read on you if you're not sharing your thoughts.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ Quirinius: I don't agree with your vote on Scotty. I don't see a clear connection between him suspecting Tranq and Tranq getting thrown in the slammer last night. It doesn't add up for that to be the Police strategy. Also, and take this for what it's worth, I just nabbed Scotty as scum on Day 1 in Rocky & Bullsinkle, and I'm not getting the same vibes from him in this game. He hasn't done anything to earn himself a town read, but he's not a scum read either. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but uh, toot toot.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
Like what?

silver is town too

Please give your thoughts on Sloonei. I want to see if your thought process matches my own on this.
RadicalFuzz
The Mark

Post by RadicalFuzz »

I wish there was a way to multiquote so I could put all my posts about Gleam together rather than explain myself again. I fail to see the problem with voting right away at the start of the day. Why is that any worse that voting in the middle or end of the day? This argument doesn't make sense to me. Also, I'm just gonna stay out of discussion of game mechanics and setup since I'm not used to complex games like this and I'd rather spend my time trying to figure out alignments rather than discuss setup and mechanics and all of that.
Why did you assume I had a problem with you voting early in the day? Are you expecting to get heat for that?

That wasn't my intended message, though. I only asked for reiteration of intent. So far both people who have responded have opted not to, and that's odd in its own right, but I don't think malicious intent can be implied from openly preferring not to reiterate.

And good catch Sloonei on the ika ISO situation.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:I wish there was a way to multiquote so I could put all my posts about Gleam together rather than explain myself again. I fail to see the problem with voting right away at the start of the day. Why is that any worse that voting in the middle or end of the day? This argument doesn't make sense to me. Also, I'm just gonna stay out of discussion of game mechanics and setup since I'm not used to complex games like this and I'd rather spend my time trying to figure out alignments rather than discuss setup and mechanics and all of that.

Also, funny story-I just figured out today that gleam and the person I'm voting for are the same person. lol

Also, ika I love your new avatar.

ika-Do you have any game relevant observations to make at this point?
I already gave some

Thanks i like it too

ill get to everyone posts
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:OK, ika stop buddying me now.
define buddying, last i recalled im smotheirng you with love and affection ;)
Sloonei wrote:
ika wrote:
Like what?

silver is town too

Tell me about whatever your heart desires, I'm not the boss of you.

But if you really want to do my bidding, I'd be interested in your thoughts on myself, gleam, and/or Epignosis. Or literally anybody else you prefer to look at. Or any thought you have at all about the game.
well gleam im currently voteing so it should be sefl explainotry

episgon i can go iso and i need to iso you consideign how you are voting me and not directly interacitng with me about it before i would say leanign scum.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Sloonei wrote:@ika: I'm not seeing any Wilgy ISO. If you looked at him without posting anythijg, could you please share some of your thoughts with is? It's impossible to get a read on you if you're not sharing your thoughts.
i do it without saying most times. dont share thoughts as either aligment openly.

but i just glanced though hsi iso and it has a derpy tone to it that kinda says "meh i dont care about me" type thing
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

actualy does anoyne have meta games i cna glance at? i like doing that to try to compare
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote:@ Quirinius: I don't agree with your vote on Scotty. I don't see a clear connection between him suspecting Tranq and Tranq getting thrown in the slammer last night. It doesn't add up for that to be the Police strategy. Also, and take this for what it's worth, I just nabbed Scotty as scum on Day 1 in Rocky & Bullsinkle, and I'm not getting the same vibes from him in this game. He hasn't done anything to earn himself a town read, but he's not a scum read either. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but uh, toot toot.
:feb: thanks for the Cred, man!

As for me voting gleam: it's mostly a continuation suspicion of my night 1 eyeing of him for being a floppy pancake. But I'm far too lazy to look it up right now. About to enter a poker tournament.

This isn't just. Throwaway vote on a wagon. It's just gut, and he happens to have a bunch of votes piles on as well, so there's that.

ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

hey uzz what caught your eye?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

What made you start to pry ika off your back now as opposed to before? Because I was going to say something earlier yesterday about your little love affair going on, but didnt know your background. Are you guys dating IRL?

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Scotty wrote:
What made you start to pry ika off your back now as opposed to before? Because I was going to say something earlier yesterday about your little love affair going on, but didnt know your background. Are you guys dating IRL?
Yes, we are dating. Because people are starting to associate us with each other and I expect ika to buddy me as either alignment but a lot more so as scum.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Scotty wrote:
yes we are.

we can understand each other to a point where we can feel each oothers emotions and how we feel. its why we every time will kinda sort each other first

i can say more on it but if i contiune its starts to get slightly OT

pedit: and silver ninjas me again, she buddies me too as scum but its much more apprentand appeasey. shes bein more confrontational here
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

ika wrote:
Scotty wrote:
What made you start to pry ika off your back now as opposed to before? Because I was going to say something earlier yesterday about your little love affair going on, but didn't know your background. Are you guys dating IRL?
yes we are.

we can understand each other to a point where we can feel each other's emotions and how we feel. its why we every time will kinda sort each other first

i can say more on it but if i continue its starts to get slightly OT

pedit: and silver ninjas me again, she buddies me too as scum but its much more apparent and appeasey. shes being more confrontational here
fixed. it was gonna bug me
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

RadicalFuzz wrote:I don't really like Gleam at the moment, but I've been focused on the whole "We shouldn't lynch so that way town might not die" statement for the majority of my time thinking about Gleam. Can we get statements of intent from people voting Gleam (Luffy, Silverwolf, Marsh, ika, SVS, & Scotty) to clarify their viewpoints?

There are legitimately 8 people whose names start with "S." That's weird.

I would like statements of intent about the Gleam votes as well. I haven't had time to do my reread (or as folks now say, ISO - which is yet another acronym I had to look up :haha: - wtf, where did all these acronyms come from? I haven't been gone that long!?) about that whole situation. Seeing so many votes piled on him tweaks me a bit.

I guess not wanting to restate your intent is ok, but we still have plenty of time before EoD, and if it's clear in your mind I'm not sure why you'd be here, read the question and choose not to answer it. It's your right, but it strikes me as odd also.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hey, just caught up, and I'll post my big post in sections.
thellama73 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Matt wrote: Here's a new challenge. We're all up to date. Does anyone else in the game currently have six players they won't vote for? You don't even have to say who, just yes or no.
Llama
Scotty
Chaindeath
Mongoose
Marmot
Epi
How does one decide not to vote for Marmot early in the game?

I could take 15 day phases reading marmot's posts and still have no read whether to read him as good or bad.
Well, I already voted for him, so I got it out of my system.
Why did you vote for him, if he's a read you wouldn't vote for? Were you just aiming for a nice, safe place to put your vote on Day 1, to avoid scrutiny?
thellama73 wrote:
Scotty wrote:What makes you trust me? And chaindeath? Why him?
It was actually your very first post. I can't see a cop posting this:
Scotty wrote:I find it kind of silly that even our own Don doesn't know who the police are. I mean, they got badges and blue costumes and such. Why is this so hard?
I see that post as a joke with no relevance to Scotty's alignment. Can you explain why a cop would not be likely to post this?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:So, Matt, thats it? You are just going to keep saying 'I think it was dishonest' and 'it was odd' and ignore any attempt from others to get you to think? [snip]
Nah, thinkin' hurts my brain. U bad.

Again, I was never curious as to why you wouldn't vote for them, it had to do with the speed in which you suddenly had six players you wouldn't vote for after just claiming your first read of the game. But I see you just couldn't wait to explain the why, as if that has any relevance to my ping of you.
I think Golden's explanation is reasonable. He doesn't have to say everything that's in his mind at all times. It's believable that he had Civ reads on several people bouncing about in his head that he didn't immediately post on the schedule you seem to prefer. If he had green-read me and given his other reads all in the same post (zero minutes apart), would you be less suspicious?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Matt wrote:Anyway all, gots to get ready for work.

I'll leave with a question for DDL, though...

Why do you think my and Golden's argument is a waste of time?
I think your reason to lynch Golden is not enough. You are going back and forth on one variable that could be perfectly explained by reasons other than him being a cop, and the likehood of measuring his alignment correctly with that variable isn't much better than doing it at random. It's like you are trying to plot a very complex curve using a single point.

Your time would be better used by looking at the other things Golden said during the game, in order to obtain more variables. Or by talking about other people. Likewise, Golden's time is also being wasted by talking about that variable over and over.
Well put.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Matt wrote: Here's a new challenge. We're all up to date. Does anyone else in the game currently have six players they won't vote for? You don't even have to say who, just yes or no.
Llama
Scotty
Chaindeath
Mongoose
Marmot
Epi
⅄ǝs I po˙
What is this I don't even
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Also, if ika doesn't do anything D2, he should be lynched.
Do you think his inactivity makes him likely to be a cop?
Are all inactives bad?

* Linki: What Llama said.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Usually.
How does this self-meta-awareness work? If you know that you are likely to be more inactive as a baddie, then what's stopping you from flipping the script and looking Civ by avoiding that style? If I had that kind of self awareness, that's what I would try to do.

Continuing on, I am beginning to sympathize a little with gleam. There's been quite a bit of suspicion toward him that I think he's responded to very well. I think he comes out looking much more Civ of the two, in his exchange with Silverwolf.

----
Scotty wrote:And lol. If I were a cop, why on earth would I arrest Tranq? I was probably his main detractor! This kill seems totally random, or switched via Daisy power.
Agreed. The Tranq kill actually elevates Scotty's Civvishness to me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:Tranq may have been inactive, but he is also a very very good mafia player, who often manages to avoid attention from lynch and nk for long enough to do real damage. It says two possible things to me

1) at least one or two of the cops know tranq well, and wanted him out of the way early, or
2) Daisy wanted to take away one of sockface's players and picked someone she thought would be dangerous long term.

I think those are more likely than the cops simply taking him out for being inactive.
Number 1 is acceptable logic, but I don't understand #2. Daisy is the Host of half the Civvie faction, how would she be influencing the Cops' kill?
RadicalFuzz wrote:I'm going to make the following assumptions.

Being arrested does not equate to being dead, they're different states.
Agreed, to an extent. I think we will likely find them to be functionally identical, but perhaps we'll have a late-game poll for releasing a single arrested player.

Linki: Ah yes, the Prisoner sockpuppet accounts. Yes, they are probably anonymously in a chat together. Although the anonymity of socks would be irrelevant given that they arrive one at a time, right when players are arrested. The anonymity will be for us. They'll show up at some point.
LOL, I was reading it as Not An Issue. :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Re: [NIGHT 1] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:Also I find it odd how quite Zebra/LC seem to be this game.
Not that odd. I'm co-hosting Arkham (sometimes) and playing in Rocky and Bullwinkle... and RL reasons that I've been busy. Hence the big catch-up and multi-quote posts.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Long Con wrote:
ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Usually.
How does this self-meta-awareness work? If you know that you are likely to be more inactive as a baddie, then what's stopping you from flipping the script and looking Civ by avoiding that style? If I had that kind of self awareness, that's what I would try to do.

Continuing on, I am beginning to sympathize a little with gleam. There's been quite a bit of suspicion toward him that I think he's responded to very well. I think he comes out looking much more Civ of the two, in his exchange with Silverwolf.

----
A lot of things actually. my activit is something that i find hard to fake overall. but it has becmoe more often that i will be inactive regadless of alignent over the last year

as for the later, tell me more how hes civ, all i have seen is defenseive remarks about anything and his single post about silver shows very little
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ika wrote:
Long Con wrote:
ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Usually.

----
A lot of things actually. my activit is something that i find hard to fake overall. but it has becmoe more often that i will be inactive regadless of alignent over the last year

as for the later, tell me more how hes civ, all i have seen is defenseive remarks about anything and his single post about silver shows very little
Gut feel I guess. I'm not really suspicious of/accusing Silverwolf, more defending gleam.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

RadicalFuzz wrote:
Why did you assume I had a problem with you voting early in the day? Are you expecting to get heat for that?

That wasn't my intended message, though. I only asked for reiteration of intent. So far both people who have responded have opted not to, and that's odd in its own right, but I don't think malicious intent can be implied from openly preferring not to reiterate.

And good catch Sloonei on the ika ISO situation.
Because it's already been brought up as a point a few times. I wasn't really expecting to get heat for the timing of the vote but more so for the lack of reasoning for it which I have addressed already.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
define buddying, last i recalled im smotheirng you with love and affection ;)
Yes, I see that but I want to see more from you in game than just that. Buddying is when you are being affectionate and by doing so, making me subconsciously look elsewhere for suspicious activity, instead of looking right at you.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Llama
Scotty
Chaindeath
Mongoose
Marmot
Epi
⅄ǝs I po˙
What is this I don't even
Haven't you ever stood on your head before? This is what happens when you type things while standing on your head and looking in a mirror.

It's easier to read if you stand on your head and read it in a mirror.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Jobs”