Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 8]

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:K Turnips. What do you think of Mac still being around?
I'm not a collection of vegetables but I was under the impression that the role Mac claimed would be basically vanilla now and hardly worth wasting a kill on? That would explain why he's still around.
What role are you assuming he claimed? I'm pretty sure he took responsibility for killing Zeebs, which leaves one role, which is not vanilla.
Zebra was killed by Bullock and I'd missed the fact he could track someone at night:
Detective Harvey Bullock
Bullock tracks or kills someone each Night. He has just one kill. Better make it a good one.

I somehow skipped over a bit and just read "he has one kill", leading me to assume that with his kill cashed in he was now powerless. Still, maybe the baddies just don't think a tracker is too big of a threat. Or maybe they don't buy his claim.
Lol the Matt in me thinks Bullz might be bad and didn't realize he should have killed Mac XD
I'm not even sure it's the Matt in you.
The way Bullz is addressing this issue is suspect to me.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

FWIW I'd have killed Mac days ago before the role claim came to light because he was getting on my nerves.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Wild theory time:

Is it possible that Golden wants to expose Batman because he's been targeted by a hallucinogen by Scarecrow, and now he needs Batman dead to win?
No.

I need Mac dead to win. I already said that ages ago, when Mac was actually in the firing line. I'm fine with not winning if thats how it pans out, though, I'd rather keep useful civs alive, and I'm pinning my hopies on nailing the Scarecrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:With that said, I think everyone should be questioned and examined, and we shouldn't take anything or anyone's town status for granted. Regarding my own play this game, I realize I have become much less focused and intense; that's my fault, and I apologize. I just don't have the time to put more into this game given my current RL and other "free time" obligations I have.
What would you say to the accusation that you only played hard enough to get suspicion off you and are now coasting?
I certainly wouldn't fault anyone for thinking that, especially because it's partially true and I'll be the first to admit it. I misjudged how active this game was really going to be and how busy I would be. I really didn't have the time to play before my failed lynch, but I felt compelled to spend more of my free time ensuring certain things would happen and actually trying to actively hunt. Simultaneously though, I just have way more things taking up available free time than before my no lynch (when I mostly just had this game happening, whereas hosting Turf Wars now is taking up a buttload of time). Nonetheless, I won't sit here and lie and say it's not easier to sit back and coast more now that my suspicion has faded, become less invested in the game, and just not care as much about hunting as a result. Because all of that is true. I lack any sense of urgency at this point. Probably not fair to the rest of my civilian team, but it is what it is, especially since the hosts are lacking replacements (and there are about 4 or 5 players who would need them before me). I promise to try to recapture what I can going forward, but I also recognize my time and motivation limitations enough to be forthcoming with all of this.
Is that why you had 200+ posts at that time and have ~380 now?

Is it possible that Golden wants to expose Batman because he's been targeted by a hallucinogen by Scarecrow, and now he needs Batman dead to win?
Are you scarecrow?
Why do you think either of these questions should be asked?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:
Golden wrote:I am saying that, if you are not the Batman, you have been perfectly happy to let my theory that you are lie for days. To me, you are either Batman or bad. The reason I didn't vote for you yesterday, and the reason I'm not today, is that I landed on Batman. If I'm wrong, then the real Batman should vote for you.
So I am Batman or I am bad? Those are the options?

I don't know what to say here. I am fairly flabbergasted that you have a theory that someone is a civ role, and you want them to confirm it in the thread.
SVS, I'm really over the number of times you say the exact opposite of what I say.

What part of "I don't want you to confirm anything' is so difficult to understand?

What part of "I have no interests in voting SVS tomorrow" was so hard to understand the day before.

It's really driving me insane.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:

No.

I need Mac dead to win. I already said that ages ago, when Mac was actually in the firing line. I'm fine with not winning if thats how it pans out, though, I'd rather keep useful civs alive, and I'm pinning my hopies on nailing the Scarecrow.
Would you like to lynch Mac today then?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Golden wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I had forgetten that I read somewhere where Golden posted that he does not think drawing targets is an issue any more, iirc?

In any case, no matter what my role is, I am not going to hint at it or confirm it to you.
I didn't ask you to hint at or confirm anything.
Golden wrote:I am saying that, if you are not the Batman, you have been perfectly happy to let my theory that you are lie for days. To me, you are either Batman or bad. The reason I didn't vote for you yesterday, and the reason I'm not today, is that I landed on Batman. If I'm wrong, then the real Batman should vote for you.
These are really straightforward statements.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:

No.

No. I think Mac is civ.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:

No.

No. I think Mac is civ.
Consider me confused then.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:

No.

No. I think Mac is civ.
Consider me confused then.
Why?

Let me step you through it.

When sabie was at 5 votes, and Mac was at 4, I was defending Mac as hard as I could to keep him alive.
Even though I needed him dead

If I lose, so be it. I'm not going and lynching a civ for my own personal win con. I'd rather see the civs win and still lose myself.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ah, fair enough.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote:
Golden wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I had forgetten that I read somewhere where Golden posted that he does not think drawing targets is an issue any more, iirc?

In any case, no matter what my role is, I am not going to hint at it or confirm it to you.
Then I don't understand what you are saying or why you keep talking about it, about why TH & I ignored your theory. If you did not want me to confirm it, what did you want me to do? I already denied it once :shrug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:With that said, I think everyone should be questioned and examined, and we shouldn't take anything or anyone's town status for granted. Regarding my own play this game, I realize I have become much less focused and intense; that's my fault, and I apologize. I just don't have the time to put more into this game given my current RL and other "free time" obligations I have.
What would you say to the accusation that you only played hard enough to get suspicion off you and are now coasting?
I certainly wouldn't fault anyone for thinking that, especially because it's partially true and I'll be the first to admit it. I misjudged how active this game was really going to be and how busy I would be. I really didn't have the time to play before my failed lynch, but I felt compelled to spend more of my free time ensuring certain things would happen and actually trying to actively hunt. Simultaneously though, I just have way more things taking up available free time than before my no lynch (when I mostly just had this game happening, whereas hosting Turf Wars now is taking up a buttload of time). Nonetheless, I won't sit here and lie and say it's not easier to sit back and coast more now that my suspicion has faded, become less invested in the game, and just not care as much about hunting as a result. Because all of that is true. I lack any sense of urgency at this point. Probably not fair to the rest of my civilian team, but it is what it is, especially since the hosts are lacking replacements (and there are about 4 or 5 players who would need them before me). I promise to try to recapture what I can going forward, but I also recognize my time and motivation limitations enough to be forthcoming with all of this.
Is that why you had 200+ posts at that time and have ~380 now?

Are you scarecrow?
Why don't you just answer the questions if everyone should be questioned? :eye:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:
Golden wrote:
Golden wrote:

Then I don't understand what you are saying or why you keep talking about it, about why TH & I ignored your theory. If you did not want me to confirm it, what did you want me to do? I already denied it once :shrug:
I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up. I have to respond to others.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

Each named civvie role has basically been accounted for with you Golden. Now, does that mean you are claiming Renee Montoya?

You have shown in the thread that you have roles in mind for Batman, Alfred, Robin, Gordon and Harvery Bullock. Guess who's left... Renee Montoya. Maybe you could be one of the cops, but you've not shown any interest in lynching the Inmates, even though you believe Glorfindel is one. All that's left for me to conclude is that you are either Renee Montoya or not civ at all... and I would guess the latter.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Typhoony wrote:Each named civvie role has basically been accounted for with you Golden. Now, does that mean you are claiming Renee Montoya?
Why would it mean that?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Typhoony wrote:Each named civvie role has basically been accounted for with you Golden. Now, does that mean you are claiming Renee Montoya?

You have shown in the thread that you have roles in mind for Batman, Alfred, Robin, Gordon and Harvery Bullock. Guess who's left... Renee Montoya. Maybe you could be one of the cops, but you've not shown any interest in lynching the Inmates, even though you believe Glorfindel is one. All that's left for me to conclude is that you are either Renee Montoya or not civ at all... and I would guess the latter.
We haven't had anyone silenced in a while, have we?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Your logic for why I'm not a cop is as bad as Enriques was on day zero.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote: Is that why you had 200+ posts at that time and have ~380 now?

Are you scarecrow?
Because I don't understand why you're even asking these questions, or why you think they have any merit whatsoever. It's like asking "what color is the sky, MP?", except not quite that blatant. What are you really going to uncover about me by asking these questions?

Rather, I get the interpretation that you're just asking them to seem as though you're involved and hunting, when you ask things like this. It's possible that's why I read you as mafia so often.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:

We haven't had anyone silenced in a while, have we?
I was wondering if Enrique was yesterday, but I haven't checked it out.

I'm not Montoya though, the reason I don't have anyone in mind for Montoya is I don't have any idea who Montoya is.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Typhoony - here is a very obvious question for you - how do you mesh your logic for why I'm not a cop with what I just said about my desire to lynch mac?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If anyone could point to a time they can remember me playing for my own win instead of the team?
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Glorfindel wrote: Sorry, Typh - that last remark was not intended as a criticism of you at all - just a general observation.
Even though I appreciate the thought, I did not take it this way my friend.
Glorfindel wrote:@ Typh...

May I please have your thoughts on the following?

1. Early Day 7 you asked this:
Typhoony wrote:Can someone point out the differences for me between Glorfindels Star Wars game and this game (or point me to a post where someone already does)?
As I recall, no one answered you (they're not answering me when I ask, I don't know why you'd think anyone would answer your question) so you went on a fishing expedition yourself that led you to the following conclusion?:
Typhoony wrote:Glor seems to be more like his Star Wars game from the very little I've read.
Seeing as no one has actually come up with any semblance of evidence to support this case, could you please enlighten me to what you saw that specifically led you to this conclusion?
Not entirely true, Juliets read through your posts of both games and commented on it.
You seem to be posting more like Star Wars from Pikmin. Granted, I'm more familiar with your pikmin game and only briefly read all your posts in Star Wars, but that is the conclusion I drew. Maybe if I have more time I can find some examples of what I mean.
Golden wrote:Your logic for why I'm not a cop is as bad as Enriques was on day zero.
After all these days and multiple baddie lynches, I would think that the Cops would have no trouble with lynching someone they thought was an Inmate, but you do.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote: Is that why you had 200+ posts at that time and have ~380 now?

Are you scarecrow?
Because I don't understand why you're even asking these questions, or why you think they have any merit whatsoever. It's like asking "what color is the sky, MP?", except not quite that blatant. What are you really going to uncover about me by asking these questions?

Rather, I get the interpretation that you're just asking them to seem as though you're involved and hunting, when you ask things like this. It's possible that's why I read you as mafia so often.
See, why deflect my question? Maybe I'm seeing how you'll handle pressure. Maybe I'm seeing what you'll do. I could have any number of reasons for those questions and deflecting them is something I would never expect a civvie to do after they just said, "everyone should be questioned".

I don't need to pretend to hunt. I have hunted plenty. I have helped several people get lynched (I wouldn't say I was instrumental, but certainly was a part of some of the lynches). I was wrong on sprit, and I was right on others. I don't need to pretend because I've been hunting this whole game. I have had a clear suspect list. I have asked for several others' opinions on the current topics-- most of them haven't answered me.

So don't flip this on me. I asked you two questions. If you don't want to answer them, fine, but don't pretend you want to "question everybody".
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

For someone who wants specific evidence from Typh, Glorf is lacking evidence against the ductchie
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote: See, why deflect my question? Maybe I'm seeing how you'll handle pressure. Maybe I'm seeing what you'll do. I could have any number of reasons for those questions and deflecting them is something I would never expect a civvie to do after they just said, "everyone should be questioned".

I don't need to pretend to hunt. I have hunted plenty. I have helped several people get lynched (I wouldn't say I was instrumental, but certainly was a part of some of the lynches). I was wrong on sprit, and I was right on others. I don't need to pretend because I've been hunting this whole game. I have had a clear suspect list. I have asked for several others' opinions on the current topics-- most of them haven't answered me.

So don't flip this on me. I asked you two questions. If you don't want to answer them, fine, but don't pretend you want to "question everybody".
I'm not pretending anything. My sentiment is exactly how I expressed it; I don't think anyone should take anyone else's town-ness for granted. That's all I mean.

I think your reply here is more than satisfactory. Maybe I was deflecting for a reason of my own. ;)

For the record, Dom, I'm not the Scarecrow, and I am too busy to play mafia (and it'll be why I quit for a long while after this game is over). If you don't believe either of those statements, that's your prerogative.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Typhoony wrote:
Glorfindel wrote: Sorry, Typh - that last remark was not intended as a criticism of you at all - just a general observation.

Typhoony wrote:Can someone point out the differences for me between Glorfindels Star Wars game and this game (or point me to a post where someone already does)?
As I recall, no one answered you (they're not answering me when I ask, I don't know why you'd think anyone would answer your question) so you went on a fishing expedition yourself that led you to the following conclusion?:
Typhoony wrote:Glor seems to be more like his Star Wars game from the very little I've read.
Seeing as no one has actually come up with any semblance of evidence to support this case, could you please enlighten me to what you saw that specifically led you to this conclusion?
Not entirely true, Juliets read through your posts of both games and commented on it.
You seem to be posting more like Star Wars from Pikmin. Granted, I'm more familiar with your pikmin game and only briefly read all your posts in Star Wars, but that is the conclusion I drew. Maybe if I have more time I can find some examples of what I mean.
Golden wrote:Your logic for why I'm not a cop is as bad as Enriques was on day zero.
After all these days and multiple baddie lynches, I would think that the Cops would have no trouble with lynching someone they thought was an Inmate, but you do.
I had no problem lynching sprit when I thought he was mr freeze. I don't have a problem with others lynching glorf if that's what they are intent on doing. I am not going to vote for him, and there is no imperative for me to do so even if he is two face.

I may be being stupid and have a blind spot with him. But don't blame me if he actually does come back cop. I think it's a distinct possibility.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MP, what do you make of this:

MacDougall 828
Golden 679
Enrique 628
Turnip Head 573
DharmaHelper 556
Matt 433
MovingPictures07 392
a2thezebra 388
Dom 349

Then?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Can I just say the amount of role claiming in this game is getting tiresome?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I kinda thought sig was Montoya on account of Glorfindel getting silenced at the time that he did. Which is what led me to believe that Freeze had already won the game after sig died and we saw no kills. Or maybe an inactive player is Freeze and doesn't know they're supposed to be killing people. Or maybe Freeze is dead.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Yay more stuff to read.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom wrote:I'd like to hear actual thoughts from Matt, Enrique, and Dharmahelper too.
Thoughts on what.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote:

No.

Come the fuck on guys.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:Can I just say the amount of role claiming in this game is getting tiresome?
Seriously.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:Can I just say the amount of role claiming in this game is getting tiresome?
I'm not role claiming cop. But I will continue to reject false logic for why I can't be.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

I was just kidding with my mafia claim. :ninja:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Im just gonna come out and say it. I'm feeling very ill so I will definitely not be my normal self here for a bit.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

Turnip Head wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Linki: I'm kind of unclear about TH too. Everybody seems to be taking it for granted that he's civ and I feel like I missed why.
Maybe it's not being taken for granted. Maybe other players are critically thinking about my contributions and have concluded that I'm playing a strong game for the town. Have you read my posts DF? Have you looked into my contributions? Or are you just sort of skating by and not thinking deeply about what's happening? :smoky:
Okay, I just waded through your 574 posts and didn't see anything shady (other than implying I'm playing poorly just because I don't think you're obviously civ, which was unnecessary). I think it's easy to see a player contribute a lot throughout a game and just assume they're civ as a result, which I personally fall into a lot.

On a different note, I've looked at Typh and Bullz' voting records as part of my attempt to look at the Mac voters, and I have to say, their voting records are doing them no favors. The only time either of them voted for a baddie was fairly late in the day when Floyd was likely done anyway. I haven't gotten to their posts yet, but that's a bad look for them.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I didn't mean to imply that you were playing poorly. I meant to imply that you're a baddie or inmate and thus you don't need to pay as close attention to things.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 187

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 7]

Post by Glorfindel »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:No problem, bud!

If you all disagree with me, that's totally fine with me; I'd be happy with a lynch of someone active too, particularly Glorfindel (he's increasingly seeming like his Star Wars self, and his lack of hunting is not convincing me otherwise) and sprityo (though, like others have speculated, it's very possible he's an inmate who's won). I just thought I'd throw my hat in the ring again this time for another inactive lynch. I may or may not go the same way tomorrow though. Just gotta see when I'll have some time to actually put more than a half-assed effort in the game at this point, since hosting is taking up a bunch of time.
@MP - my friend, you have gone from defending me at one point saying something to the effect that you would look suspiciously upon anyone who voted for me to advocating my lynching - and all of this seemingly based on a comparison between my playstyle in Star Wars and this game. I'm asking you now to explain what it is precisely that you identified in that comparison to lead you to such an apparent about face - it must surely have been something conclusive to have led you to such a change of heart.
Glorf, sorry I haven't answered this before now. I've been swamped hosting another game among many other things.

I did say that I would view anyone who bandwagoned onto you and didn't discuss anyone else a few cycles ago with suspicion, yes. But since then, the game has developed, and I still have yet to see any real town-minded effort from you with regards to discussing suspects and actual hunting; rather, you seem way more interested in defending yourself over and over again, but by telling us how you're an obvious townie and trying to play off of emotional posts, rather than show us posts where you have exhibited town-minded hunting behavior.

I rightfully view that with suspicion.
MP, your post disappoints me greatly. There are a number of things you've said there that are incidental to the outcome of this game that I will address later down the track. Let me say for now that it is difficult to not look like you're constantly defending yourself when you are subject to sustained false accusations as I have been by those of you who insist on making unsubstantiated claims about my playstyle being similar to that of Star Wars (where I was Mafia). Despite that, I have been doing my best (and spent considerable time and energy) to analyse other player's post. But then no one notices although whether that is deliberate and convenient who knows :shrug:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Glorfindel wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:No problem, bud!

If you all disagree with me, that's totally fine with me; I'd be happy with a lynch of someone active too, particularly Glorfindel (he's increasingly seeming like his Star Wars self, and his lack of hunting is not convincing me otherwise) and sprityo (though, like others have speculated, it's very possible he's an inmate who's won). I just thought I'd throw my hat in the ring again this time for another inactive lynch. I may or may not go the same way tomorrow though. Just gotta see when I'll have some time to actually put more than a half-assed effort in the game at this point, since hosting is taking up a bunch of time.
@MP - my friend, you have gone from defending me at one point saying something to the effect that you would look suspiciously upon anyone who voted for me to advocating my lynching - and all of this seemingly based on a comparison between my playstyle in Star Wars and this game. I'm asking you now to explain what it is precisely that you identified in that comparison to lead you to such an apparent about face - it must surely have been something conclusive to have led you to such a change of heart.
Glorf, sorry I haven't answered this before now. I've been swamped hosting another game among many other things.

I did say that I would view anyone who bandwagoned onto you and didn't discuss anyone else a few cycles ago with suspicion, yes. But since then, the game has developed, and I still have yet to see any real town-minded effort from you with regards to discussing suspects and actual hunting; rather, you seem way more interested in defending yourself over and over again, but by telling us how you're an obvious townie and trying to play off of emotional posts, rather than show us posts where you have exhibited town-minded hunting behavior.

I rightfully view that with suspicion.
MP, your post disappoints me greatly. There are a number of things you've said there that are incidental to the outcome of this game that I will address later down the track. Let me say for now that it is difficult to not look like you're constantly defending yourself when you are subject to sustained false accusations as I have been by those of you who insist on making unsubstantiated claims about my playstyle being similar to that of Star Wars (where I was Mafia). Despite that, I have been doing my best (and spent considerable time and energy) to analyse other player's post. But then no one notices although whether that is deliberate and convenient who knows :shrug:
/difficult to look like he's not constantly defending himself
/proceeds to do practically nothing but defend himself
/says he is doing his best to analyze other player's post
/doesn't name a single suspect
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Typhoony wrote:

Indeed Juliets did comment on it Typh and from my recollection her conclusion was that that there was no substantial similarity between my posts here and Star Wars. And yes, given that, I'd be very interested to consider your take on what specially led you to conclude that there was a similarity. Thanks.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I've heard enough. If Glorfindel really is analyzing everyone else's posts and wants to live, he should be able to name just one suspect or point to ONE post where he's shown some sort of mindset interested in hunting. I gave him plenty of chances to do so. So have many others. I gave him one final chance today, but he failed to either name a single suspect (yet emphasized he has been analyzing others' posts) and failed to point to just one post where he has displayed townie-minded baddie hunting, despite me saying this is exactly what I needed from him. Voting Glorfindel

Not sure when I'll be back, my time going forward this week will be limited to make up for last week/earlier this week.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And for the record, I think you're a wonderful and a very nice person, Glorf, and it's been great to get to know you. But I think you're not a townie this game.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Golden wrote:
Typhoony wrote:

I had no problem lynching sprit when I thought he was mr freeze. I don't have a problem with others lynching glorf if that's what they are intent on doing. I am not going to vote for him, and there is no imperative for me to do so even if he is two face.

I may be being stupid and have a blind spot with him. But don't blame me if he actually does come back cop. I think it's a distinct possibility.
It's a damn sight more than a possibility my friend, I can promise you that!

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

The next post she made after that one, she said this, Glorfindel:
juliets wrote:I read Pikmin Mafia and Glorfindel's posts did look significantly different - he never appeared frustrated or upset. BUT there is a big difference between that game and the Star Wars game - he never had any pressure on him about being bad. So I don't think I can compare that game with this one.

I'd really like those thinking of voting for Glorfindel to read those two games - it doesn't take long - because I'd like to hear other opinions based on the reads.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Ehm, my voting record beats yours DF.
Not only have you not voted for a baddie, you have only voted civs. You have voted Scotty, sig, MP and sprityo. Given that, talking about voting records may not be the best look for you. Maybe focus on posts, see what you can find. And I'm looking forward to your findings!
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

That's a touch unfair MP. Glorfindel does seem to be suspecting Typh.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And for the record, I think you're a wonderful and a very nice person, Glorf, and it's been great to get to know you. But I think you're not a townie this game.
If you'd even bothered to ISO my posts MP, you'd have read my case on MM and I am still actively considering Typh and S-V-S for reasons that I'd previously outlined.

I trust you will not find anything I say towards the end of this Day phase a surprise.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:That's a touch unfair MP. Glorfindel does seem to be suspecting Typh.
And he did suspect Matt. I genuinely think there is evidence of effort to find baddies (and why wouldn't there be, even if I'm wrong about him).

I think the most fair case against glorfindel is his likeness to Star Wars.

Return to “Previous Jobs”