Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 8]

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Dom wrote:I'd like to hear actual thoughts from Matt, Enrique, and Dharmahelper too.
Thoughts on what.
Suspects.
Literally anything but complaining.
Golden wrote:
Dom wrote:Can I just say the amount of role claiming in this game is getting tiresome?
I'm not role claiming cop. But I will continue to reject false logic for why I can't be.
Come on
Golden, that's some BS.
MovingPictures07 wrote:And for the record, I think you're a wonderful and a very nice person, Glorf, and it's been great to get to know you. But I think you're not a townie this game.
This is how I feel.
Turnip Head wrote:That's a touch unfair MP. Glorfindel does seem to be suspecting Typh.
But why tho?
I've been asking for days.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:Golden, that's some BS.
Sorry, Dom, but its not. If you think I've made any specific role hint, then you are reading into something wrong. For instance, I could see how you might think I was the cop who needs Freeze dead, but I had absolutely no intention of hinting at being that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Glorfindel wrote:It's a damn sight more than a possibility my friend, I can promise you that!
Lol. Dom's not gonna like that.

Btw, you haven't addressed my switch up on you and why I don't think you're a bad lynch.

Let me clarify...

I've been thinking, "Why would a player drop hints to being Two-Face?" The only answer I can come up with, is that you're mafia, and you dropped hints for Two-Face so later down the line if you were suspected, you could use that as a quasi-defense on why not to be lynched. Unfortunately for you, I caught it early, and said something before you could.

Either way, the amount of references to two you made before I called you out is astounding, and even if you are Two-Face, a cop needs you dead soooooo yeah.

I agree with MP btw. I think you're the cool beans, Glorfy, and I hope you're havin' a fun time here at Syndicate!
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

Glorfindel wrote:
juliets wrote:sprityo, i'm sorry I participated in your lynch. I guess there were just some things I took wrong or misunderstood. I hope you'll be back to play again in another game.
S~V~S wrote:
And I appreciate it when I would not even defend myself that day. I really had just thrown my hands up and said, "Fine, I'll show them" that day, and I appreciate you putting in the effort for me. Yesterday was different. Yesterday the self vote was more of a pressure vote. I wanted to see who would put their money where their mouth was. Golden keeps saying, "I don't know why SVS thinks I am gonna vote for her". Well, I was his main topic of discussion, every post where he mentioned me he mentioned some form of "bad", for starters. And Glorfindel (writing "Glor or Glorf" seems disrespectful to the High Elven, lol) clearly stated he was going to vote for me. I asked 3 tumes for his reasons, finally he said, search my posts. And I did and I could not find it, and asked him to link me to it two or three times,and he ignored me,even though he replied to posts both before & after mine.
Glorfindel, you did say you would vote for SVS and she did ask for your reasons. Why, especially after she couldn't find anything in your posts, did you ignore her request for a link?
Hey, Juliets :). Basically for two reasons:

1. I didn't understand what she meant. If she wanted me to copy my post (please refer point 2). If she was expecting something else, I don't know what she expected or how to perform that operation on this site.

2. Given that my post was within a single page of her post, I considered her request vexatious,

I'm happy to cooperate with anyone who shares my desire to have this game turn out right but I'm harbouring grave doubts that S-V-S truly does. I note my question to MP remains unaddressed, I know he probably hasn't been around all that much but out of courtesy, I expect a reply when he does.
I DID look for it, I couldn't find it. I just looked for it again. I can't find it.

Can you please link me to it? I was not trying to be vexatious. And tbh, ignoring people because you find them annoying does not make you look more civvie.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Dom wrote:I'd like to hear actual thoughts from Matt, Enrique, and Dharmahelper too.
Thoughts on what.
Suspects.
Golden wrote:
Dom wrote:Can I just say the amount of role claiming in this game is getting tiresome?
I'm not role claiming cop. But I will continue to reject false logic for why I can't be.
Come on
Golden, that's some BS.
MovingPictures07 wrote:And for the record, I think you're a wonderful and a very nice person, Glorf, and it's been great to get to know you. But I think you're not a townie this game.
This is how I feel.
Turnip Head wrote:That's a touch unfair MP. Glorfindel does seem to be suspecting Typh.
But why tho?

Have you read my posts :ponder:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

DF, you've kept a concerningly low profile this whole game. Maybe I'm just really distracted but I didn't even remember you were playing. Not making a great impression with the hypocritical/arbitrary picking at Typh and Bullz.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

Nah picking on Typh and Bullzeye is a great idea. They are the Beebop and Rocksteady of this game. Dumb antagonists.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Typhoony wrote:Ehm, my voting record beats yours DF.
Not only have you not voted for a baddie, you have only voted civs. You have voted Scotty, sig, MP and sprityo. Given that, talking about voting records may not be the best look for you. Maybe focus on posts, see what you can find. And I'm looking forward to your findings!
I thought this was pretty funny.

But also a post Typhoony made yesterday made me super uncomfortable so he's not a bad candidate to me.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Typhoony wrote:Eh maybe you should try my approach next time. Not the one under major suspicion atm. You are though, probably because your gameplay this game is similar to your baddie gameplay. Gameplay from me this game is not. Maybe, probably even, people have noticed that. And that's why none of the major powerhouses as you describe it really suspect me.
*pukes*
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote:
Sorry, Dom, but its not. If you think I've made any specific role hint, then you are reading into something wrong. For instance, I could see how you might think I was the cop who needs Freeze dead, but I had absolutely no intention of hinting at being that.
If you had no intention of hinting at anything then you should shut the fuck up and not hint :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Golden wrote:
If you had no intention of hinting at anything then you should shut the fuck up and not hint :P
No. If people are taking hints from what I'm saying then they are wrong. I already said I wasn't going to hint.

But, as I've said, I'm going to reject false assumptions made about why I can't be roles. Typh is coming to some poor conclusions because of my attitude to Glorfindel. There are literally 9 cops I could be and still be happy with Glorf being alive if he is Two Face...

And my attitude towards Mac should tell you that it doesn't actually even count out the tenth.

If I was a named role, I'd reject the assertion that I am one just like everyone else would.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Alright.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Poll has no end timer lol

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Thoughts on what.
Suspects.
Golden wrote:
Come on
Golden, that's some BS.
This is how I feel.
But why tho?

Yeah. I asked yo uwho yo uwanted to vote for and you avoided the question with humor.

So, I'm just looking for your input.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote:
Not only have you not voted for a baddie, you have only voted civs. You have voted Scotty, sig, MP and sprityo. Given that, talking about voting records may not be the best look for you. Maybe focus on posts, see what you can find. And I'm looking forward to your findings!

But also a post Typhoony made yesterday made me super uncomfortable so he's not a bad candidate to me.
In what way does Typh making you uncomfortable make you lean good on him?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Thoughts on what.
Suspects.
Golden wrote:
Come on
Golden, that's some BS.
This is how I feel.
But why tho?

Yeah. I asked yo uwho yo uwanted to vote for and you avoided the question with humor.

So, I'm just looking for your input.
I'd vote for Glorfindel or Typhoony.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Enrique wrote:
Typhoony wrote:Eh maybe you should try my approach next time. Not the one under major suspicion atm. You are though, probably because your gameplay this game is similar to your baddie gameplay. Gameplay from me this game is not. Maybe, probably even, people have noticed that. And that's why none of the major powerhouses as you describe it really suspect me.
*pukes*
Yeah this post rubbed me the wrong way too. I don't even really know what Typh's baddie gameplay looks like. Anyone wanna weigh in here?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:
Enrique wrote:
*pukes*
Yeah this post rubbed me the wrong way too. I don't even really know what Typh's baddie gameplay looks like. Anyone wanna weigh in here?
I'm certainly not looking at Typh and going 'this is obviously not his baddie game'. I find Typh is an expert at making the two look very similar.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think SVS might be a good judge.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, btw, as far as I'm aware I'm not poisoned today. So, thank you whoever has the antidote. Unless having the antidote is simply not making any errors.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 187

Post by Glorfindel »

Matt wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:It's a damn sight more than a possibility my friend, I can promise you that!
Lol. Dom's not gonna like that.

Btw, you haven't addressed my switch up on you and why I don't think you're a bad lynch.

Let me clarify...

I've been thinking, "Why would a player drop hints to being Two-Face?" The only answer I can come up with, is that you're mafia, and you dropped hints for Two-Face so later down the line if you were suspected, you could use that as a quasi-defense on why not to be lynched. Unfortunately for you, I caught it early, and said something before you could.

Either way, the amount of references to two you made before I called you out is astounding, and even if you are Two-Face, a cop needs you dead soooooo yeah.

I agree with MP btw. I think you're the cool beans, Glorfy, and I hope you're havin' a fun time here at Syndicate!
Why haven't I addressed your switch up on me Matt? I'm sorry to disappoint you but I haven't been sitting here for the last week ruminating over the eccentricities of your behaviour and voting preferences. You made mention a day or so ago of your suspicions of MP and TH and I asked you for more information. You ignored my request. Forgive me then if I am left to question your commitment to this game and and the Town team.

Why would a player drop hints to being Two-Face? Sadly, there's other options there that you haven't considered. They are that the whole Two-Face theory is the product of either an over-active imagination or a malicious and devious mind. The truth is that one of those options is fact and in time the rest of the Town Team will find out which.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ha, Matt... what if glorfindel is cop #2...

Much like the Mr Freeze thing, I can't believe this isn't something that was on my mind earlier.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:Ha, Matt... what if glorfindel is cop #2...

Much like the Mr Freeze thing, I can't believe this isn't something that was on my mind earlier.
Hrm. That's an interesting idea.
Image Image Image Image
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

S~V~S wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
juliets wrote:sprityo, i'm sorry I participated in your lynch. I guess there were just some things I took wrong or misunderstood. I hope you'll be back to play again in another game.
S~V~S wrote:
And I appreciate it when I would not even defend myself that day. I really had just thrown my hands up and said, "Fine, I'll show them" that day, and I appreciate you putting in the effort for me. Yesterday was different. Yesterday the self vote was more of a pressure vote. I wanted to see who would put their money where their mouth was. Golden keeps saying, "I don't know why SVS thinks I am gonna vote for her". Well, I was his main topic of discussion, every post where he mentioned me he mentioned some form of "bad", for starters. And Glorfindel (writing "Glor or Glorf" seems disrespectful to the High Elven, lol) clearly stated he was going to vote for me. I asked 3 tumes for his reasons, finally he said, search my posts. And I did and I could not find it, and asked him to link me to it two or three times,and he ignored me,even though he replied to posts both before & after mine.
Glorfindel, you did say you would vote for SVS and she did ask for your reasons. Why, especially after she couldn't find anything in your posts, did you ignore her request for a link?
Hey, Juliets :). Basically for two reasons:

1. I didn't understand what she meant. If she wanted me to copy my post (please refer point 2). If she was expecting something else, I don't know what she expected or how to perform that operation on this site.

2. Given that my post was within a single page of her post, I considered her request vexatious,

I'm happy to cooperate with anyone who shares my desire to have this game turn out right but I'm harbouring grave doubts that S-V-S truly does. I note my question to MP remains unaddressed, I know he probably hasn't been around all that much but out of courtesy, I expect a reply when he does.
I DID look for it, I couldn't find it. I just looked for it again. I can't find it.

Can you please link me to it? I was not trying to be vexatious. And tbh, ignoring people because you find them annoying does not make you look more civvie.
Glorfindel wrote:OK, thanks for the consideration of allowing me to address my technical issues. I'm afraid Dom that I could not reply to you earlier. My keyboard gave up the ghost and would only work intermittently and it took ages to type anything. I was at work on a break when I sent that last message and as much as I'd have wanted to reply to you, it simply wasn't going to happen - I appreciate your patience.

Basically, I agree with what's been said already - the well of newer players being Mafia has dried up. On the law of averages, you'd have to assume that there are one or two more experienced players involved as part of the Mafia families.

On that note, some time ago I was playing a Mafia game where (as Town) I'd concocted this theory on the guilt of one of my fellow players based on their use of certain punctuation in their posts. I was absolutely convinced of their guilt and put my case to the rest of the players in that game. Needless to say I got laughed out of town and rightly so, I was completely wrong. Now please don't misunderstand me here - I fully respect the ability of each and everyone of you, my fellow players and in particular S-V-S. I know we had that run-in early on over my post that you thought was too carefully worded. I think that case was pretty thin (more so than the one I described above) and what's more, it was wrong.

I found your argument with Golden interesting and for better or worse, I think his judgement is pretty good from all accounts (after all, you don't win all those Socky's for nothing). And then, in the dying shadows of dawn, you started accusing me again. You said that you would vote for me because I am not direct in answering questions - and that may be true. I do the best I can to contribute fully and respect each and everyone of you in the face (sometimes) of some considerable provocation. You would do well not to misjudge me for that.

In terms of my vote right now, I think it will be S-V-S. I have an open mind and if someone comes up with a better case before tomorrow morning, I'll happily consider it.

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Golden wrote:
Enrique wrote:

In what way does Typh making you uncomfortable make you lean good on him?
I never said that? The opposite in fact, I'd be glad to bring Typhoony in the spotlight.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Golden wrote:Oh, btw, as far as I'm aware I'm not poisoned today. So, thank you whoever has the antidote. Unless having the antidote is simply not making any errors.
I definitely got told when I got the antidote.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote:
Golden wrote:Oh, btw, as far as I'm aware I'm not poisoned today. So, thank you whoever has the antidote. Unless having the antidote is simply not making any errors.
I definitely got told when I got the antidote.
Interesting. Did you have a new task to complete every day?

Could this mean that Sorsha was Ivy?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I was only poisoned for one day, which was weird for me too. MP got poisoned night 1, me on night 2, and then I believe we both received the antidote on night 3 (or mid day 4).
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Glorfindel wrote:OK, thanks for the consideration of allowing me to address my technical issues. I'm afraid Dom that I could not reply to you earlier. My keyboard gave up the ghost and would only work intermittently and it took ages to type anything. I was at work on a break when I sent that last message and as much as I'd have wanted to reply to you, it simply wasn't going to happen - I appreciate your patience.

Basically, I agree with what's been said already - the well of newer players being Mafia has dried up. On the law of averages, you'd have to assume that there are one or two more experienced players involved as part of the Mafia families.

On that note, some time ago I was playing a Mafia game where (as Town) I'd concocted this theory on the guilt of one of my fellow players based on their use of certain punctuation in their posts. I was absolutely convinced of their guilt and put my case to the rest of the players in that game. Needless to say I got laughed out of town and rightly so, I was completely wrong. Now please don't misunderstand me here - I fully respect the ability of each and everyone of you, my fellow players and in particular S-V-S. I know we had that run-in early on over my post that you thought was too carefully worded. I think that case was pretty thin (more so than the one I described above) and what's more, it was wrong.

I found your argument with Golden interesting and for better or worse, I think his judgement is pretty good from all accounts (after all, you don't win all those Socky's for nothing). And then, in the dying shadows of dawn, you started accusing me again. You said that you would vote for me because I am not direct in answering questions - and that may be true. I do the best I can to contribute fully and respect each and everyone of you in the face (sometimes) of some considerable provocation. You would do well not to misjudge me for that.

In terms of my vote right now, I think it will be S-V-S. I have an open mind and if someone comes up with a better case before tomorrow morning, I'll happily consider it.
[/quote]

Thank you.

OK, so you suspected me because of the early suspicion I had of you.

You are misconstruing what I said. I said that I suspected you for how carefully you answered someone elses wuestion, writing a big long post to say you trusted Zebra, and then you had to be poked before you would list a suspicion, and you worded it ever so carefully~ it was Matt, the person who suspected Zebra. I suspected you for, not only how carefully you answered, but WHAT you answered. You keep implying it was becasue it was too careful, and I keep correcting you. Same thing as the more recent thoughts on you; you keep saying it is BECAUSE of the comparison with Star Wars, but it is actually becasue of your content. You keep couching it in the terms of Star Wars, not the rest of us.

For me, misconstruing the cases against you are a very big bad tell and it has nothing to do with Meta.

Did anything ever come of your suspicion of Matt, btw? Have you moved past that?

And you also suspect me for suspecting you of being selective & evasive, yes? Well, that still holds true. I would hope you had some suspicions that were not self referential. All of the reasons you had for suspecting me have to do with me suspecting YOU.

And I did see this post, from what you said, I thought there was another one, this one reads like a summary. So sorry for badgering you.
Golden wrote:I think SVS might be a good judge.
At first I was not sure, but either he has been super careful, or he is not a baddie. I don't think he has been particularly careful, so :shrug:

I am not planning on voting for him.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Between work, and Admin-y things, I have spent all of my Mafia time here. I need to go see the other thread, I have barely been in there, so I am going to vote now.

Glorfindel, I think you are a very kind person, a gentleman, and a breath of fresh air. I also think you drew a bad role this game.

*Glorfindel*
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I will basically fight as hard in Glorfindel's defence as TH did in SVSs if I need to. I think I have now correctly identified his role.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am going to politely bang my head against the wall, lol.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:I am going to politely bang my head against the wall, lol.
:p

:beer:

It's not like this is a new experience for us, SVS. But, you know, :wub: - you know I adore you, I hope.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It is not just me, though.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:It is not just me, though.
Whats not just you?
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Bubbles »

i agree with golden don't think glorfindel is bad, seems genuine to me. voting S~V~S on his behalf

on a side note what is your username based upon glorfindel? it reminds me of lord of the rings :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Holy cow it's Bubbles.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 5]

Post by S~V~S »

Bubbles wrote:good job on sabie everyone, probably wouldve voted her (he?) as well if i'd been in time for the vote. i feel like im barely in this game but ive been trying to keep up with reading.
anyway voting wayne's manor cause it sounds cozy :p
This is her last post, Weds night at 5 pm
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*Teammate sends PM to Bubbles, "you have to get in here & vote, hurry up!!"*

They should have said to make it convincing.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:*Teammate sends PM to Bubbles, "you have to get in here & vote, hurry up!!"*

They should have said to make it convincing.
Lol holy shit

ImageImage
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

S~V~S wrote:Between work, and Admin-y things, I have spent all of my Mafia time here. I need to go see the other thread, I have barely been in there, so I am going to vote now.

Glorfindel, I think you are a very kind person, a gentleman, and a breath of fresh air. I also think you drew a bad role this game.

*Glorfindel*
My role is not the issue here my friend (as you will see for yourself at some point). The issue is purely the distorted lens through which you and others have and are judging my comments throughout this game. I doubt a single one of you (with the exception of Golden and maybe Juliets) has even attempted to stand back and consider the possibility that I am genuine. I'd like to think that (in that respect) there would be a perceptible similarity between my performance and my Pikmin game. Thank you for saying those nice things about me and I'm sorry but the fact that you can see that and believe that I am bad in spite of that says more about how you see things than it does about me. I've explained ad nauseum to you that the post to which you refer was 'crafted' the way it was out of respect for my fellow players. I could see grounds for your suspicions had you been able to identify some inconsistency with my subsequent posts but you haven't and I doubt you can. It's much the same thing that we've just witnessed with Matt and Golden and that ridiculous Two-Face accusation that has been leveled at me. The fact that Matt interpreted that 'data' he collected in the way he did, in an unbalanced way illustrates well the struggle that I'm having with this game right now in that his first assumption was that I was bad and he interpreted my posts in that way.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Mkay so I'd be also willing to vote for Bubbles based on that post/vote alone.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Glorfindel wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Between work, and Admin-y things, I have spent all of my Mafia time here. I need to go see the other thread, I have barely been in there, so I am going to vote now.

*Glorfindel*
My role is not the issue here my friend (as you will see for yourself at some point). The issue is purely the distorted lens through which you and others have and are judging my comments throughout this game. I doubt a single one of you (with the exception of Golden and maybe Juliets) has even attempted to stand back and consider the possibility that I am genuine. I'd like to think that (in that respect) there would be a perceptible similarity between my performance and my Pikmin game. Thank you for saying those nice things about me and I'm sorry but the fact that you can see that and believe that I am bad in spite of that says more about how you see things than it does about me. I've explained ad nauseum to you that the post to which you refer was 'crafted' the way it was out of respect for my fellow players. I could see grounds for your suspicions had you been able to identify some inconsistency with my subsequent posts but you haven't and I doubt you can. It's much the same thing that we've just witnessed with Matt and Golden and that ridiculous Two-Face accusation that has been leveled at me. The fact that Matt interpreted that 'data' he collected in the way he did, in an unbalanced way illustrates well the struggle that I'm having with this game right now in that his first assumption was that I was bad and he interpreted my posts in that way.
Well, you obviously convinced Bubbles, too :)

And Juliets changed her mind. I posted the post earlier today.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't think glorfindel OR svs is a good choice for lynch today.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Bubbles wrote:i agree with golden don't think glorfindel is bad, seems genuine to me. voting S~V~S on his behalf

on a side note what is your username based upon glorfindel? it reminds me of lord of the rings :p
Thank you, Bubbles. It's nice to see that there are some players here that can see the truth.

Yes, Glorfindel is a Tolkein creation https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorfindel He is a great and noble character and one to which I seek to aspire (Mafia game-wise).

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

How do you expect Bubbles to see the truth if Bubbles has hardly seen the thread in the last week

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Wait, when is EoD?
ImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

S~V~S wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

*Glorfindel*
Well, you obviously convinced Bubbles, too :)

And Juliets changed her mind. I posted the post earlier today.
Let's let Juliets speak for herself. From my reading of her post she said that her first impression was that my performance this game and Star Wars were not similar and then qualified her opinion by saying the context of the two was different. She asked for others to offer their opinions and what happened? Nothing. Surprise, surpise...

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'd be willing to vote bubbles. It would actually be a pretty good test... if she is bad, and her team isn't gone, I think I've been wrong about glorfindel all along. If she isn't bad, then what we are losing is someone who has really been too busy to play in this game and so isn't really playing.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 7]

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:The next post she made after that one, she said this, Glorfindel:
juliets wrote:I read Pikmin Mafia and Glorfindel's posts did look significantly different - he never appeared frustrated or upset. BUT there is a big difference between that game and the Star Wars game - he never had any pressure on him about being bad. So I don't think I can compare that game with this one.

I'd really like those thinking of voting for Glorfindel to read those two games - it doesn't take long - because I'd like to hear other opinions based on the reads.
Here you go Glorfindel, for the second time today :)

Return to “Previous Jobs”