Total votes: 13
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Rocky and Bullwinkle - The Legend of Frostbite Falls [Da

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:No, you are trying to change the story here. You claimed to be Natasha'd on the same night I did.
Show me
I looked... I think that maybe we had different definitions of the word "yesterday"? If you weren't claiming to be seduced for Day 3 (the vote I was Scrooched for) then... I was mistaken.

However, your claim that the Natasha PM contained no message of instruction from Natasha is still extremely suspicious, because it did for me.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 127

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote:I also still don't think "one of LC or Wilgy is lying" has to be true. Right now I think they're both telling the truth, unless I'm misreadinng something.
LC claims to have been seduced and scrooched day 3, right? And Wilgy claims to have been seduced Day 4? Whatever potential differences exist in the alleged and off-limits Host PM do not strike me as necessarily contradictory. I am leaning town on both of them right now.
C'mon now LC, Sloon even pointed it out here.

If you misunderstood "yesterday" why did you post this?
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Yeah, yesterday and yesterday only.
You are not going to win this "who is lying?" debate, friend. Especially when someone comes forward and tells us that Natasha forced their vote in the last lynch. :)
It doesn't make sense for you to even suggest waiting for the counter claim, if you had thought I was strictly counter claiming you.

I also think you ignored a comment I made about you waiting for the counter claim. Had the story changed in your head by the time you read that?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 85

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote: However, your claim that the Natasha PM contained no message of instruction from Natasha is still extremely suspicious, because it did for me.
Please refrain from discussing the specific content of host PMs.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote: However, your claim that the Natasha PM contained no message of instruction from Natasha is still extremely suspicious, because it did for me.
I thought that was as unspecific as I could get, but no problemo.
Sloonei wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Did I miss the reason why you are so confident Long Con is bad?
He lied about Natasha
how do you know? has natasha seduced you too?
Wilgy, this is where it looks like you are claiming to be seduced by Natasha. You said I lied about Natasha, and then said you were seduced "yesterday". This was on Night 4. To me, saying you were seduced "today" means Day 4... when it is Night 4. And "yesterday" is referring to Day 3.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
He lied about Natasha
Wilgy, this is where it looks like you are claiming to be seduced by Natasha. You said I lied about Natasha, and then said you were seduced "yesterday". This was on Night 4. To me, saying you were seduced "today" means Day 4... when it is Night 4. And "yesterday" is referring to Day 3.
Then why did you quote this with "
You are not going to win this "who is lying?" debate, friend. Especially when someone comes forward and tells us that Natasha forced their vote in the last lynch. :)" Suggesting you were waiting for a counter claim?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
He lied about Natasha
Then why did you quote this with "
You are not going to win this "who is lying?" debate, friend. Especially when someone comes forward and tells us that Natasha forced their vote in the last lynch. :)" Suggesting you were waiting for a counter claim?
I was... but the whole genesis of that theory was based on you claiming to be Natasha'd the same night I was.

I'm sheepishly going to have to say that Wilgy is not currently a suspect of mine.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Long Con's claim is thr first and only thing to give me pause so far on this Scotty wagon, but all the votes are locked into place anyway. Apparently the Battle of the Hosts has sucked me in completely and I don't know how to balance playing in two games at once as well. I promise to say more things later.
It gave me pause, too, but I'm wondering why he took so long (hehe) to reveal this information - why didn't he say it earlier yesterday when there were more people around (or would have eventually come to read it) to discuss it? He had posts earlier in the day, too. Strange timing.

I've caught up, and I'm voting Scotty, because it's the simplest route, logically - his survival most likely points to his being Nell or Fearless Leader, and it's a win-win voting again (except that it would "waste" a lynch if Nell, but not really waste since we'd get info, or it wouldn't win if Epi happened to be Dudley). Yes I know that's all been said, but that's the bane of my coming in so late in the Day when so much has been discussed.
Ninjablooper looks like she's very likely a Civ from this, so I wouldn't vote for her.
Long Con wrote:@bea: Yes, yesterday was the last lynch, and it is the one I'm talking about. The lynch that Wilgy and I are both claiming to have been seduced by Natasha is the lynch before that. I'm interested in finding out who was seduced into voting someone during the last lynch.
Just quoting this to show exactly where my mind was, and that I clearly thought you were claiming Day 3 seduction. Wilgy, why didn't you correct me immediately??
a2thezebra wrote:I'm not voting for DrWilgy or S~V~S today.
A baddie would know that both of these players are Civ. Zebra could be buddying here. Then she votes for Elohcin, who a (Civ) Epi was adamant was Civ.

Zebra, Sorsha, sprityo. Those are now my main suspicions.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I just voted for Sorsha.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Sorsha »

Do we have a face palm smilie yet?

:facepalm:

*previews*

Nope... We should get one of those.

I'm voting blooper.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

geghghghghh i feel like i havent done anything

(and i havent)

i need some questions regarding a player thrown to me so i can contribute to the conversation
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

specifically, regards to blooper, sorsha, and zeebs

but i guess sorsha is about to be gone-zo?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

just due to i dont see anything terribly wrong with sorsha (yet) im gonna vote blooper

more to come maybe later...ha
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty
Sloonei (5), S~V~S (6), a2thezebra (7), bea (8), Elohcin (9), Matt (12), nijuukyugou (14) 47%

Ok, my statement earlier about Ninjablooper was based on a mistake regarding her place in Scotty's (second) lynch. She got on the Scotty lynch train after he was already a goner.

I'm going with the Blooper vote for now instead of the Sorsha vote.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote:just due to i dont see anything terribly wrong with sorsha (yet) im gonna vote blooper

more to come maybe later...ha
I just voted Blooper... you have not yet.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

a2thezebra wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Oh my goodness, finally :) I'm so glad we caught a baddie. I didn't think it would take this long. And Scotty...I was right about you. Haha, I guess I do know your baddie game after being bad with you. And you are now dead so you can't say a word about it :P.
:eye:
honestly i agree with zebra from this, the entire post by elo irks me the wrong way. so i mean if you were to vote anyone it should be one of sorsha or eloh, in my opinion. Im not terribly concerned with the scotty/wilgy thing.

The only thing that really stands out among if i wanted to vote for either sorsha or eloh at this point is that eloh is voting for sorsha, and sorsha is in retaliation of blooper. who isnt wrong in their logic. so ill have to stick with sorsha :/

linki: i changed it after the fact
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

ill try my best to make something sufficient the next day, i promise :p
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Oh my goodness, finally :) I'm so glad we caught a baddie. I didn't think it would take this long. And Scotty...I was right about you. Haha, I guess I do know your baddie game after being bad with you. And you are now dead so you can't say a word about it :P.
:eye:
honestly i agree with zebra from this, the entire post by elo irks me the wrong way. so i mean if you were to vote anyone it should be one of sorsha or eloh, in my opinion. Im not terribly concerned with the scotty/wilgy thing.

The only thing that really stands out among if i wanted to vote for either sorsha or eloh at this point is that eloh is voting for sorsha, and sorsha is in retaliation of blooper. who isnt wrong in their logic. so ill have to stick with sorsha :/

linki: i changed it after the fact
So, I vote Blooper, and now you don't want to.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bea... Where are you?

Hmm... If Sprityo doesn't want to vote Bloopibops or Sorsha, perhaps he was today's Natasha target?

Meaning! We should lynch Eloh to pull Zebra back in the game.
Image Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I'm voting Sorsha rn

Also @LC, why exactly did you change your mind on Sorsha?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Yknow what, no. I don't particularly like blooper or Eloh as much as I like Sorsha, so I'll follow another trail
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Also yes, bring back Zeebs
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sprityo wrote:Also yes, bring back Zeebs
That was spooky sprityo. I disagree.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sprityo wrote:what did i miss? scotty is nell?
sprityo wrote:Oh, hur dur I can't read.

Okay, I can just believe people vote fornscotty just for being Scotty
It's comments like these and your non commitment towards anyone else that makes me not want to vote with you.
Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Wilgy, given the fact that I was reprimanded privately and what the host said publicly, forgive me for not talking more about my force vote. It's there if you go back and look.

I'm going to vote sorsha. I've had better I've read blooper as civ all game.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

DrWilgy wrote:

It's comments like these and your non commitment towards anyone else that makes me not want to vote with you.
And so what..... It makes him bad? Or you can't vote with him because you don't like how he's playing? Does him voting me and changing his mind and switching make you think that he and I are Mafia together? I'm not understanding how you're making your decisions here wilgy. There are only two Mafia in the game.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

bea wrote:Wilgy, given the fact that I was reprimanded privately and what the host said publicly, forgive me for not talking more about my force vote. It's there if you go back and look.

I'm going to vote sorsha. I've had better I've read blooper as civ all game.
So you think I forced you to vote svs?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sorsha wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

And so what..... It makes him bad? Or you can't vote with him because you don't like how he's playing? Does him voting me and changing his mind and switching make you think that he and I are Mafia together? I'm not understanding how you're making your decisions here wilgy. There are only two Mafia in the game.
Yeah, and I spread out the votes to see if any mafia would try to do last min vote shenanigans. If you are bad, doing that may just have caught your teammate.
Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Genius plan wilgy!
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 85

Post by thellama73 »

Night 6

Meanwhile...

The long, lonely tracks stretched out in either direction as far as the eye could see. This was a desolate patch of land, with nothing to recommend it but solitude, which was the reason the sinister man with the handlebar moustache had chosen it. Far away, a train whistle could be heard.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this, my dear," sneered the man, as he flicked a bit of dust off his tall, stovepipe hat. "But since you continue to refuse my advances, you leave me no choice."

The red-haired ingenue stuck out her chin proudly, trying to ignore the discomfort of the ropes which bound her to the railroad tracks. When she spoke, it was in a high, clear voice rich with defiance.

"You'll never get away with this, Snidely Whiplash! My beloved Dudley Do-Right will save me."

The train whistle grew louder.

Snidely Whiplash could only laugh.

"Er, Dudley?" Nell, continued, her voice faltering just a little. "Any time now would be great. Dudley?"

Sorsha has been lynched. She was Nell.

Your beloved host has to travel for work starting this afternoon, and will be booked pretty solid until Sunday. It is very unlikely that the host posts will come at predictable times, and may be delayed considerably. Have a nice long, relaxing night to get me your PMs, and I will update when I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Rocky and Bullwinkle - The Legend of Frostbite Falls [N6

Post by Long Con »

I think sprityo looks pretty bad in this lynch.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Crap. I'm sorry sorsha. :(
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 91

Post by S~V~S »

:disappoint:

:bighug: We have better drinks & snackzzz in dead land anyhow Sorsha :nicenod:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:I think sprityo looks pretty bad in this lynch.
Why?
Image Image Image
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by indiglo »

S~V~S wrote: :disappoint:

QFT

:hugs: Sorry Sorsha. :disappoint:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So... Who was forced during the last day phase which?
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Elohcin »

man, she was Nell. I really thought this was going to be an easy game for the civs. Sorry Sorsha. I feel helpless.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Golden »

RIP Sorsha
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 128

Post by a2thezebra »

ffs
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

bwahahahaha :llama:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:I think sprityo looks pretty bad in this lynch.
Why?
The waffling on Ninjablooper or Sorsha, and then escaping to an Elohcin vote to let others lynch Sorsha.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Anyone get Natasha'd that time? :eye: I'll be quite interested in your answer.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

S~V~S wrote::disappoint:

:hug:
indiglo wrote:
S~V~S wrote: :disappoint:

QFT

:hugs: Sorry Sorsha. :disappoint:
Golden wrote:RIP Sorsha
Scotty wrote:bwahahahaha :llama:
:fist: :meany:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Anyone wanna baddie hunt?
Image Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Whatever keeps me alive, tbh.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

to be fair LC, Eloh had an equal opportunity to be lynched.

so whatever floats your boat
Banners:
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sprityo wrote:to be fair LC, Eloh had an equal opportunity to be lynched.

so whatever floats your boat
Context?
Image Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

at the time i voted for eloh (like 3 am or something) the votes were REALLY equal, like 2-2-4 (with sorsha being the 4)

i honestly didnt think sorsha was bad (and lo and behold) he wasnt.

Now, alternatively, we look at the people who did vote him, these are all people who've come under suspicion at least once, except maybe minus bea cause she's a.....busy bee.

but im willing to bet at least one of them isnt town aligned. I mean, what are the possibilities that Zebra and Longcon are both the mafia and the town all somehow managed to fudge this up?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

basically what im getting at is what was up with hopping to sorsha last second?

so, @Wilgy and Bea.

LC didnt you have an argument that Wilgy faked being natasha'd?
if you could bring that back up they key points, i'd like to go over it.

But i mean my opinion doesnt REALLY matter right? im just the guy who we signed off as townish for getting scotty un-comfy and then i post a could of words at midnight every now and then
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

ebwop: couple* not could
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

as a final thing i guess, (if the whole arguement on who got Natasha'd is correct) then you could make the lynch between wilgy and LC tomorrow, but

Banners:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”