Re: [DAY 3] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by ika »

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Sloonei »

Real quick because I have to start getting ready for work soon, here's Fuzz's interactions with Zebra:
RadicalFuzz wrote:Fair point zebra.
I assume this is a reference to this post:
a2thezebra wrote:Hey, at least there's no Day 0. When there's a Day 0 with such frequent posting you have people that never catch up.
RadicalFuzz wrote:Wilgy I think you were spinning my silence to be more than it was. "He didn't respond to me for X hours" is a valid statement, but in the context of the knowledge that I was preoccupied it means almost nothing. I'll give you abnormality though, weird is weird.

Zebra what is your general strategy going to be in this game?
Zebra answered, but also didn't, here.
RadicalFuzz wrote:Llama I think that attempting to start discussion inherently requires choosing a topic, to some degree. Like writing a history book. There's so many things you could choose that bias is automatic since you can't choose everything. I definitely see what you're saying but I think the statement that literally everything he's been saying is coming from that perspective is pushing it.

Zebra it seems as if the multiple players that do suspect Epi suspect him based off of play style, of things or habits that are out of the ordinary, but you say you're not suspecting him because of play style. Do you disagree with their assessments?
a2thezebra wrote:
RadicalFuzz wrote:Do you disagree with their assessments?
I do.
All of these posts from Fuzz are just light and conversational. The first one is an empty comment that doesn't really seem like it needs to be there at all. The other two are light softball questions, and not accusatory or investigative ones. Zebra's responses are nothing. This is not atypical for Zebra, but it doesn't make me feel confident about her. There's not a whole lot for me to dissect here, but the interaction(s) caught my eye when I was looking at Fuzz's posts. Thoughts, people?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Fuzz has some similar interactions with llama, to be fair. Again, I'm not sure what, if anything, to make of these things, but they're there and if anyone has comments that'd be neat. If not and this is a waste of everyone's time, just ignore me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote:Welcome back Matt :eek:

I'm gonna revisit Gleam. I think it's noteworthy that everyone on his wagon jumped ship for Fuzz while the other two wagons remained more or less intact. Does anyone know if any players who originally voted for Gleam ended up switching to ika?
Hi.

I am lumping you in cop-leaning camp this game, TH. You seem different than what I perceive as your civ game. You will respond with "show me examples" and I won't because I'm lazy this game.

Also if both Sloonei and golden are both Scum this game, they're doing a great job. And I commend them. I find it hard to believe that is the case.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Ika, can I get you a drink?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Sloonei wrote:To be clear, by "6 townies" I mean Golden, SVS, Silverwolf, ika, Turnip Head, and myself.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:

I'm gonna revisit Gleam. I think it's noteworthy that everyone on his wagon jumped ship for Fuzz while the other two wagons remained more or less intact. Does anyone know if any players who originally voted for Gleam ended up switching to ika?
Hi.

I am lumping you in cop-leaning camp this game, TH. You seem different than what I perceive as your civ game. You will respond with "show me examples" and I won't because I'm lazy this game.

Also if both Sloonei and golden are both Scum this game, they're doing a great job. And I commend them. I find it hard to believe that is the case.
There are probably 5 cops left in the game. Who do you think they are, and maybe why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Nerolunar wrote:Im still reading Ika as bad. I understand that we are unfamilliar with his playstyle, but I just can´t get around how it looks. Recently he has only posted pictures without words, not really been providing thoughts or reads and previously he would say stuff like "Just lynch this already". It doesn´t look to me like he is really trying. What townstyle exhibits that?
I guess he is working and doesn´t have time to respond properly, but if he doesn´t do it soon I will be voting for him.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Ika do you have any suspects? Bonus points if you can post them in picture form.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

Nerolunar wrote:
chaindeath wrote:Chaindeath just wanted to make sure that Nero was aware of it because He thinks the police don't have a role that would do something like that. Also he welcomes back Matt :)
Im a little pinged by you. You only show up to defend yourself, and I don´t see any desire to solve the game.

Who do you read as town/scum?
He wouldn't say he has no desire in solving the game, more so that he is unsure as he mentioned in his previous post. Currently he is reading Ika as town. Maybe sloonie, indiglo as town also. He is unsure but Sig and DDL still make him uncomfortable in the baddie sort of way. He would like to see zebra, Black Rock, serge, and llama post a bit more so he could get a read on the outliers. :smoky:
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by agleaminranks »

I have more thoughts on today's discussion, but a quick post just as an observation: ika has only been posting in pictures since the night started. Is it possible that maybe this was his "payment" for a role in the vote loan, if he took part in it? Is there a role akin to insanifying but with pictures? I need to go back and reread the roles real quick.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

agleaminranks wrote:I have more thoughts on today's discussion, but a quick post just as an observation: ika has only been posting in pictures since the night started. Is it possible that maybe this was his "payment" for a role in the vote loan, if he took part in it? Is there a role akin to insanifying but with pictures? I need to go back and reread the roles real quick.
Update, there aren't really any police roles that give something like this. It's possible that it has something to do with Team Socky's secret role but since the action started at the very beginning of Night 2, I'm inclined to believe it's his payment for vote loans.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Nice to see you're already practicing for my game, Ika.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

agleaminranks wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:I have more thoughts on today's discussion, but a quick post just as an observation: ika has only been posting in pictures since the night started. Is it possible that maybe this was his "payment" for a role in the vote loan, if he took part in it? Is there a role akin to insanifying but with pictures? I need to go back and reread the roles real quick.
Update, there aren't really any police roles that give something like this. It's possible that it has something to do with Team Socky's secret role but since the action started at the very beginning of Night 2, I'm inclined to believe it's his payment for vote loans.
Solid observation. I was assuming ika was just doing this for laughs (G-man spent the entirety of the Economics speed game posting in pictures for no other reason than that), but I could see this being some sort of a curse.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Hi.

There are probably 5 cops left in the game. Who do you think they are, and maybe why?
How can there "probably" be 5 cops left? You think a cop may have NK'd his own? There's definitely 5 left.

I'm pinged by sig and Enrique. I believe that it may just be that easy, as Golden as commented. Their malaise after the Fuzz lynch seemingly came from a place of frustration. Why get mad when you get Glad(R) ?

I'm pinged by chaindeath for the same reasons Nero just pointed out: he's only here to defend himself and not so much offer anything else. Also I can't stop imagining he is actually William Shatner with how often he speaks of himself.

agleam is still on my radar for gut read. I don't think I ever left that train to begin with.

Quin could be a candidate, though I'm not totally sold on that. He has been on my ass for (imo) benign reasons for a few days though, so maybe his scumminess isn't unfounded. But I'm holding off for now.

I think some cops are hanging out in the wings and I'm monitoring that too.

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

I'm inclined to believe ika has a post restriction-memes only or something similar. I hope it only lasts for a day-right ika? Yes or no in pics?
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Scotty, it seems like all of your reasons for voting, and explanations for anything, have been on "gut", or lack thereof, because of "laziness". I really don't like this at all. This calls for an ISO later.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Sloonei wrote:Ika do you have any suspects? Bonus points if you can post them in picture form.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ Quirinius: When you're here, could you elaborate on why you are suspicious of me? My case on you started with yesterday's events, but I was convinced to vote for you when you said I'm suspicious. I don't think that's a genuine sentiment of yours, but you also haven't really explained it yet. It would benefit everyone if you explained your reasoning.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:I'm inclined to believe ika has a post restriction-memes only or something similar. I hope it only lasts for a day-right ika? Yes or no in pics?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Matt wrote:Hi!

I think I may have been wrong on Golden. Tee-hee! ;airguitar:

Anyway, not caught up since death, so I'll do that today at some point. Peace.
Why the sudden change on Golden? You seemed pretty sure of this before?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I'm inclined to believe ika has a post restriction-memes only or something similar. I hope it only lasts for a day-right ika? Yes or no in pics?
I'm taking this as a yes.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

What the hell is an Espi?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:

Hi.

I will do no such thing, because I don't think you know what my civ game looks like and I doubt you can show examples of how my play here is different. I would not even bother to ask you :kadaj:

Why did you underline "everyone" in my post, because I didn't say "almost" before it? I know you stayed on the Gleam wagon, you were the only one. You parked your vote there when he already had 5 and you left it there. As you might have noticed I've been paying attention to that vote of yours, I've brought it up multiple times, though I note this is the first time you engage with me and it's to suss me.

Laziness or not, this suss feels fake to me, especially when you preemptively excuse yourself from having to elaborate on it.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

Silverwolf wrote:

I was pretty sure. Now I'm feeling different. Perhaps I'm a cop and I know Golden isn't on my team? :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

indiglo wrote:Sig, I guess my pointed question for you here is why would you look at LC for his last minute save of Fuzz, when you actually voted after LC to break the tie between ika and Fuzz? Which vote here actually looks like a last minute save of Fuzz to you - yours or LC's?
LC and I both voted for Fuzz with under a minute to the deadline, I however was active throughout the day stating my points and views of the Fuzz lynch/CFD. LC on the other hand came in last minute and tied the vote. I'd say it is more likely he was an inactive mafia member who came in last minute in an attempt to save his teammate. I would never as mafia vote last minute to save my teammate it is to risky imo, espacilly since I could have voted to save Fuzz at anytime.
indiglo wrote:Sorry for the triple post (unless there's linki at the end of this), but the only other real trend I noticed from sig's ISO is that he defended Gleam hard. But, too many unknowns there to assume much, imo. I saw 0 interaction between Fuzz and sig in the thread.

@ Sig, also, how are you feeling currently about Gleam? Have your views shifted on him at all?
I'm torn between thinking Gleam is mafia and the CFD was pushed to save him and just backfired, I like the ISO on him and MM's point about his post seeming fake. However, I'd need to think about it some more. I still don't like the speed at which his wagon started at the beginning of the phase nor how quickly it disappeared I'm not sure what to think of it.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

indiglo wrote:Sig, I guess my pointed question for you here is why would you look at LC for his last minute save of Fuzz, when you actually voted after LC to break the tie between ika and Fuzz? Which vote here actually looks like a last minute save of Fuzz to you - yours or LC's?
LC and I both voted for Fuzz with under a minute to the deadline, I however was active throughout the day stating my points and views of the Fuzz lynch/CFD. LC on the other hand came in last minute and tied the vote. I'd say it is more likely he was an inactive mafia member who came in last minute in an attempt to save his teammate. I would never as mafia vote last minute to save my teammate it is to risky imo, espacilly since I could have voted to save Fuzz at anytime.
indiglo wrote:Sorry for the triple post (unless there's linki at the end of this), but the only other real trend I noticed from sig's ISO is that he defended Gleam hard. But, too many unknowns there to assume much, imo. I saw 0 interaction between Fuzz and sig in the thread.

@ Sig, also, how are you feeling currently about Gleam? Have your views shifted on him at all?
I'm torn between thinking Gleam is mafia and the CFD was pushed to save him and just backfired, I like the ISO on him and MM's point about his post seeming fake. However, I'd need to think about it some more. I still don't like the speed at which his wagon started at the beginning of the phase nor how quickly it disappeared I'm not sure what to think of it.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:LC and I both voted for Fuzz with under a minute to the deadline,
:smoky:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

Ugh. My first lynch priority today so far is Ika, but he can´t even defend himself so it would be a really rude move to lynch him. I will be looking for other suspects instead. Im considering Zebra or any of the other low posters like Black Rock or Soneji, or even Chaindeath. Well, mostly Chaindeath now that I think about it.

@ Quin

Before you asked me if I didn´t find Sloonei suspicious because he had the same behavior as you for a bit at the CFD. I do believe it was just as weird, but he is striking me as town in all other areas so far. Although you have defended yourself very well recently.

Linki - sometimes the linkis doesnt show up, and sometimes they do. Its weird.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Hi.

I will do no such thing, because I don't think you know what my civ game looks like and I doubt you can show examples of how my play here is different. I would not even bother to ask you :kadaj:

Why did you underline "everyone" in my post, because I didn't say "almost" before it? I know you stayed on the Gleam wagon, you were the only one. You parked your vote there when he already had 5 and you left it there. As you might have noticed I've been paying attention to that vote of yours, I've brought it up multiple times, though I note this is the first time you engage with me and it's to suss me.

Laziness or not, this suss feels fake to me, especially when you preemptively excuse yourself from having to elaborate on it.
Ah I just went back through your posts and found that you literally did just qualify that my vote was still there. Derp, I missed it. My bad.

Yeah I've been lazy this game when referencing posts. Not gonna lie about it. That probably won't change for a few cycles unless I'm killed for it.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:LC and I both voted for Fuzz with under a minute to the deadline,
:smoky:
:confused2:
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Matt wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

I was pretty sure. Now I'm feeling different. Perhaps I'm a cop and I know Golden isn't on my team? :ponder:
Or maybe you're a cop who knows he is? :ponder:
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Golden »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:You are being rational. Golden is not. You are trying to solve the game. Golden is trying to rush it.
Thats ridiculous, DDL.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:I'd also say Golden is wrong here, more people have already defended LC then me, quin, or Enrique. I believe all three of us would be easier wagons then LC. I also find it quite troublesome he is ignoring LC last minute save of Fuzz. At the very least I was in the thread stating my views while LC wasn't and just appeared to tie the votes. How am I suspicious yet this isn't?
Because of what you said in the thread. You tried to save Fuzz, sig, pure and simple. You really tried hard.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also I would say it is also blatantly obvious why Matt has completely changed his view on me.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ok, I was doing some rereading, and it seems like no one had really focused on Nerolunar too much.
Nerolunar wrote:
ika wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
What are you going to do if Silverwolf appears to you as town? Who are you going to vote for today if you don´t have any reads? :ponder:

@ Matt I agree that is strange. But is it alignment indicative? I don´t think so.
wh i always do: work with her and sort out reads that we cant agree on and try to make a cohesive town bloc of players. i would prob go isoing then and read people to see what i cna find if i sort her
So you are developing reads? Just before you said you weren´t going to make reads on people day 1 :ponder: But thanks for clarifying.

I like that you and Silverwolf can cooperate like this, provided that both of you are good. I will keep an eye on you :eye: Could very well be that both of you are baddies.
Nero sits on the fence about ika and Silverwolf's alignment. Some nice words, but mostly a negative tone toward them.
Nerolunar wrote:SVS@ It does make sense.

Silverwolf would it be possible that you could do the same to Ika? It would be really great if we could get more information about you guys.
Focuses for a couple more posts on digging deeper into ika/Silverwolf's relationship in the game, but then drops it altogether when Silver starts to engage him on it.
Nerolunar wrote:
chaindeath wrote:He is so good at typing.... He didn't do it properly and he offers his sincerest apologies. Long Con
This looks somewhat sheepish to me.

Why does typing mistakes and then apologising for it indicate baddie alignment? Chain I would like you to explain too. I see nothing scummy in LC´s behavior so far.
This was the first ping I got from Nero on the first time around, I suspected buddying intentions with this post. Like Silverwolf, I have been the victim of buddying baddies a few times before, and I'm sensitive to it now. :scared:

Nero then flings a little mud at sig before turning his attention elsewhere.
Nerolunar wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Who is Gleam? I dont see anyone with that name.
agleaminranks
Thanks. I read it completely different. :cloud9:

@ Sig To me its not "highly pingy" to call out lurking.

I am going to change my vote. Losing Ika now will eradicate all meta reads that he can give us on Silverwolf. I don´t like that uncertainty.

I'm going to check up un Gleam and see if thats where my vote will be.
Note that he doesn't want to lynch ika, valuing his meta reads on Silverwolf. He then reads gleam as Civ, but takes it back a half hour later, declaring some suspicion on gleam.

Ends up voting for chaindeath because chaindeath voted for me. Voting off the main wagons on Day 1 (Diiny, Wilgy, Golden) shows an unwillingness to be involved in lynching a Civ from a baddie perspective. A baddie will often avoid the main wagons when Civs are up for lynch, and the existence of only one complete baddie team in this game gives them 100% surety of who's good and who's bad.

I'm putting a vote down on Nerolunar for now because I have to go to work. Still plenty of time left in the Day, and I will get back to this Nero ISO tonight or tomorrow morning EST.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:Also I would say it is also blatantly obvious why Matt has completely changed his view on me.
Yeah... I was gonna say... :haha:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:Also I would say it is also blatantly obvious why Matt has completely changed his view on me.
Lol.

Sorry for goin' after you dude. You seemed like such a baddie. XD

Before you get murderfied, who are your top suspect? sig?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

"who IS* your top suspect"...
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
Lol.

Right now, its in this order

Quin
Gleam
Sig
Enrique

For all that some people want to resist, I'll step through this really logically.

The fuzz lynch came out of nowhere
There was NO time for his teammates to make a plan. Were they saving? Were they bussing?
In such circumstances, there are ALWAYS baddies who make themselves obvious. There can't not be. There are not 5 people who were all absent or handled eod perfectly.

Do I think all the obvious candidates are bad? Probably not. But I'm absolutely certain some of them are. DDL wants to say I'm not solving the game. I am trying to figure out who is most likely bad out of the very small pool of people who cocked up the end of day. No, I'm not going to look further abroad, because further abroad is going to have a much lower likely success rate.

I could be wrong about quin. I could be wrong about sig. I could be wrong about gleam. I could be wrong about enrique.

No way am I wrong about all of them. I'd say at least two are bad, if not more.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
Lol.

Also, I don't know how I seemed like I am a baddie, when I am essentially playing my most civviest of civ games. Like, anyone who knows my game style well can tell that there is zero chance of me being bad. I never play this way when bad. This is full supatown golden.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

After much arm twisting by yours truly, it seems the replacement gods are smiling upon us.

Effective immediately, Boomslang is replacing Enrique.

Effective immediately, Draconus is replacing Mongoose.

Thanks to Enrique and Mongoose for being patient and playing, and equal thanks to Boomslang and Draconus for stepping in, when otherwise I had run out of options.

Note that if you wish to vote for any of the replacements today (now that we've had three), just vote for their predecessor in the thread and the poll.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, I'm really sad to see Mongoose have to go after so much time away :( but welcome draconus,

and I hope you have more time next time Enrique :) and welcome boomslang.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So, Matt, did you take a fall? Or were you killed outright? Or do you not get to say?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Given recent discussion, I just want to make it clear that Matt 2.0 should say as little as possible, presumably nothing, about his previous thoughts and role speculations, and should focus on his new life only. Thanks for understanding!
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:@ Quirinius: When you're here, could you elaborate on why you are suspicious of me? My case on you started with yesterday's events, but I was convinced to vote for you when you said I'm suspicious. I don't think that's a genuine sentiment of yours, but you also haven't really explained it yet. It would benefit everyone if you explained your reasoning.
I believe I have explained it quite thoroughly. You first pinged me back when you said you'd withhold your vote so you didn't influence the way the lynch went. I don't see a point in that, and it is definitely not something you have done in the past. You're practically saying that 'even though I have some concrete suspicions to work with, I'm going to play the field and pick the most convenient option'. I did infer that you should elaborate on why you made a point to do this, but all I got was 'This is not atypical behaviour'. From there, I've seen you recycling the same point over and over against me. I get that it's the point you most believe in, I do. But what I don't understand is if that's the case, why are we still arguing it? In all other cases when it gets to that point, anyone would typically just place their vote and advocate my lynch elsewhere. Instead, we spent all of yesterday having a conversation that brought nothing new to the table than what was there from the beginning. It just seemed moot and like an excuse to keep me talking. And it's definitely not typical for you.

Mind you, you usually only hosted games so I don't have a whole lot of examples to go off, but I'm also taking your overall personality into account here.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

Long Con wrote:Ok, I was doing some rereading, and it seems like no one had really focused on Nerolunar too much.
Nerolunar wrote:
ika wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
What are you going to do if Silverwolf appears to you as town? Who are you going to vote for today if you don´t have any reads? :ponder:

@ Matt I agree that is strange. But is it alignment indicative? I don´t think so.
wh i always do: work with her and sort out reads that we cant agree on and try to make a cohesive town bloc of players. i would prob go isoing then and read people to see what i cna find if i sort her
So you are developing reads? Just before you said you weren´t going to make reads on people day 1 :ponder: But thanks for clarifying.

I like that you and Silverwolf can cooperate like this, provided that both of you are good. I will keep an eye on you :eye: Could very well be that both of you are baddies.
Nero sits on the fence about ika and Silverwolf's alignment. Some nice words, but mostly a negative tone toward them.
Nerolunar wrote:SVS@ It does make sense.

Silverwolf would it be possible that you could do the same to Ika? It would be really great if we could get more information about you guys.
Focuses for a couple more posts on digging deeper into ika/Silverwolf's relationship in the game, but then drops it altogether when Silver starts to engage him on it.
Nerolunar wrote:
chaindeath wrote:He is so good at typing.... He didn't do it properly and he offers his sincerest apologies. Long Con
This looks somewhat sheepish to me.

Why does typing mistakes and then apologising for it indicate baddie alignment? Chain I would like you to explain too. I see nothing scummy in LC´s behavior so far.
This was the first ping I got from Nero on the first time around, I suspected buddying intentions with this post. Like Silverwolf, I have been the victim of buddying baddies a few times before, and I'm sensitive to it now. :scared:

Nero then flings a little mud at sig before turning his attention elsewhere.
Nerolunar wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Who is Gleam? I dont see anyone with that name.
agleaminranks
Thanks. I read it completely different. :cloud9:

@ Sig To me its not "highly pingy" to call out lurking.

I am going to change my vote. Losing Ika now will eradicate all meta reads that he can give us on Silverwolf. I don´t like that uncertainty.

I'm going to check up un Gleam and see if thats where my vote will be.
Note that he doesn't want to lynch ika, valuing his meta reads on Silverwolf. He then reads gleam as Civ, but takes it back a half hour later, declaring some suspicion on gleam.

Ends up voting for chaindeath because chaindeath voted for me. Voting off the main wagons on Day 1 (Diiny, Wilgy, Golden) shows an unwillingness to be involved in lynching a Civ from a baddie perspective. A baddie will often avoid the main wagons when Civs are up for lynch, and the existence of only one complete baddie team in this game gives them 100% surety of who's good and who's bad.

I'm putting a vote down on Nerolunar for now because I have to go to work. Still plenty of time left in the Day, and I will get back to this Nero ISO tonight or tomorrow morning EST.
1) I never dropped the Ika/Silverwolf matter. IIRC there was not much to discuss at that point anymore - I had hoped they would quickly sort each other out, but Ika kept being all over the place leading me to be suspicious of him. I still am.
2) Im not buddying. Any unexplained vote should be looked at critically in my opinion - the vote just happened to be directed at you.
3) I never read Gleam as strictly civ. I hadn´t noticed that he was the guy people were talking about due to his name, and that was why I chose to skim his recent posts at that time. He said something later and that pinged me - before I was more or less reading him as neutral.
4) After my vote, Chaindeath was on 3 votes and the rest of the "wagons" were at 2 each. I was on the main wagon at the time of my vote, though that did change radically as the day progressed. Im always asleep at the EoD due to time zones.

Linki Welcome Boomslang and Draconus :beer:
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Nerolunar wrote:Ugh. My first lynch priority today so far is Ika, but he can´t even defend himself so it would be a really rude move to lynch him. I will be looking for other suspects instead. Im considering Zebra or any of the other low posters like Black Rock or Soneji, or even Chaindeath. Well, mostly Chaindeath now that I think about it.

@ Quin

Before you asked me if I didn´t find Sloonei suspicious because he had the same behavior as you for a bit at the CFD. I do believe it was just as weird, but he is striking me as town in all other areas so far. Although you have defended yourself very well recently.

Linki - sometimes the linkis doesnt show up, and sometimes they do. Its weird.
Well, I swear I was talking about sig and enrique with that question, but if you read Sloonei as town I suppose that answers my question anyway.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:After much arm twisting by yours truly, it seems the replacement gods are smiling upon us.

Effective immediately, Boomslang is replacing Enrique.

Effective immediately, Draconus is replacing Mongoose.

Thanks to Enrique and Mongoose for being patient and playing, and equal thanks to Boomslang and Draconus for stepping in, when otherwise I had run out of options.

Note that if you wish to vote for any of the replacements today (now that we've had three), just vote for their predecessor in the thread and the poll.
I want to add: Note that this was pretty much a "last resort" move, that these two players were roped in knowing that Daisy and I were in "last resort" mode, and given we are already at Day 3, there is pretty much zero chance of any future replacements in this game.

So if you need to be replaced going forward, tough luck. You're stuck with us. :feb:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:I'd also say Golden is wrong here, more people have already defended LC then me, quin, or Enrique. I believe all three of us would be easier wagons then LC. I also find it quite troublesome he is ignoring LC last minute save of Fuzz. At the very least I was in the thread stating my views while LC wasn't and just appeared to tie the votes. How am I suspicious yet this isn't?
I don't think I've ever even talked to/about LC yet, actually.

Hi LC!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”