Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 14

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 8]

Post by Bubbles »

voting wayne's manor

and RIP Glorfindel Hope your break gives you a little peace of mind! You have my sympathies I know what it's like to feel unsupported, but please try not to take it to heart its not personal I often make that mistake too its just the nature of the game! would love to get to know you better in the future, enjoy your break & take care :hug:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Bubbles, did you see those questions Lorab had for you?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Yes, bubbles, I know the games are often overwhelmingly too much to read early on, but the game has slowed down a lot now and I hope you are able to feel like you can contribute more with a slower thread.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:RIP Glorfindel.

Dom, I agree completely regarding seeing a GoC Matt. Who are your top 3 players you'd like to lynch at the moment, out of curiosity?
Matt
Bubbles
Third one is tough.... maybe Golden? IDK. I need more infomration here.

Same question to you, Alex.
Matt wrote:Blah.

Dom, it's possible I'm wrong on TH. In fact, I thought perhaps I was until I saw him lying...again...on Day 7. But again, let's move on. Until somebody else susses TH, I'm happy to simply not talk about it anymore. I think it sucks because he's totes bad, but I'm not interested in getting lynched because you guys think I'm tunneling too hard on him.

What's your "new point", Dom? Tell me how GoC Matt and Arkham Matt are similar. Because of the "tunneling" ? Nah, I was all over Marmot's ass in that game and I would not let go, I hung on to him for dear life. This game, I've had opinions aplenty. Yeah, I do continue to bring up TH, but now that I see the tide is turning and I'm going to get mislynched if I don't shut the fuck up, I suppose I'll do so for my own sake.

Check it...I like Marmot. When Marmot died, I PMed the hosts and was like "Who killed Marmot?! :mad: ". Check it, bea is one of my favorite people of all time here. When I had no choice but to kill her in GoC, I was pretty darn sad over it and that's when I literally had no choice. And WIFOM or not, I simply would not go around joking about NKing Sorsha if I were on either Mafia team. As a civ, I have no problem making jokes of that nature, as a baddie, I'd be way too scared to do that, straight up.

Derp.
Because of the coasting.
You haven't had a new opinion or take on anything that isn't what you "want" to talk about in days. You are trying to push this narrative that you are super helpful and contribute a lot. You haven't been lately. You did at first.
MacDougall wrote:TH answer Dom
This.
Golden wrote:I don't think Matt is bad.

I don't think bubbles is bad. If Glorf had come back bad I would have.
Why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom, I'm finding it tough to answer that question right now as well. I'd say... Matt, an inactive (Bass/Equivocate/ekeknat/Bubbles), or Bullzeye. I need to really engage my head more into the game though, hopefully I'll have time to later this weekend.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:RIP Glorfindel.

Dom, I agree completely regarding seeing a GoC Matt. Who are your top 3 players you'd like to lynch at the moment, out of curiosity?
Matt
Bubbles
Third one is tough.... maybe Golden? IDK. I need more infomration here.

Same question to you, Alex.
Matt wrote:Blah.

Dom, it's possible I'm wrong on TH. In fact, I thought perhaps I was until I saw him lying...again...on Day 7. But again, let's move on. Until somebody else susses TH, I'm happy to simply not talk about it anymore. I think it sucks because he's totes bad, but I'm not interested in getting lynched because you guys think I'm tunneling too hard on him.

What's your "new point", Dom? Tell me how GoC Matt and Arkham Matt are similar. Because of the "tunneling" ? Nah, I was all over Marmot's ass in that game and I would not let go, I hung on to him for dear life. This game, I've had opinions aplenty. Yeah, I do continue to bring up TH, but now that I see the tide is turning and I'm going to get mislynched if I don't shut the fuck up, I suppose I'll do so for my own sake.

Check it...I like Marmot. When Marmot died, I PMed the hosts and was like "Who killed Marmot?! :mad: ". Check it, bea is one of my favorite people of all time here. When I had no choice but to kill her in GoC, I was pretty darn sad over it and that's when I literally had no choice. And WIFOM or not, I simply would not go around joking about NKing Sorsha if I were on either Mafia team. As a civ, I have no problem making jokes of that nature, as a baddie, I'd be way too scared to do that, straight up.

Derp.
Because of the coasting.
You haven't had a new opinion or take on anything that isn't what you "want" to talk about in days. You are trying to push this narrative that you are super helpful and contribute a lot. You haven't been lately. You did at first.
This.
Golden wrote:I don't think Matt is bad.

I don't think bubbles is bad. If Glorf had come back bad I would have.
Why?
They both seem like their town selves to me
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Can Dom and MP please explain why I'm number 1 on their list?

I have not been coasting in this game by any means. By "the last few days", if you mean because

a) nobody gave a jack about what I was saying so I've been quieter, yes

and

b) That Turf Wars just started and I was also quiet for a day or two when replacing into Rocky and Bullwinkle.

then k.

If anyone thinks I'm bad, please specify which team you think I'm on, and how that makes sense. Thank you. It's also very hard to defend against "this is GoC Matt", and again, it's not. GoC Matt did nothing but tunnel Marmot. Akrham Matt has lots of opinions, most of which nobody wants to entertain.
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, you're not number 1 on my list, Matt, I listed you folks in no particular order. I'd probably vote for an inactive for Day 9 if I had to vote right now.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, you're not number 1 on my list, Matt, I listed you folks in no particular order. I'd probably vote for an inactive for Day 9 if I had to vote right now.
I'm not sure who I'm voting for. Probably Typh. He confirmed TH's false Riddler story, and if I can't get peeps on board with TH, then Typh seems like the next best thing.

What do you think of Typh?
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

Why do you keep insisting it is false? I think TH sounds more civ than you do in this case.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:Why do you keep insisting it is false? I think TH sounds more civ than you do in this case.
Oh noooooo SVS is after me now. *cowers*

Is this one of those things where, if I answer there's going to be a group of people going "ah look at Matt keeps talking about this!" and if I don't answer there's going to be a group of people going "ah look at Matt not answering SVS".

Seems like a lose/lose. Forget the Riddler thing. What is your general opinion of Typh?
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have said repeatedly that I don't think he's bad. Indy maybe, but not bad.

And I am not after you, but repeatedly saying someone is lying in a Mafia game like that has any meaning whatsoever is pointless. We get it; you think TH is lying about his experience with the Riddler. But speaking about it like it is a *fact* that ALL of us can agree is a fact is somewhat hyperbole to me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Matt wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, you're not number 1 on my list, Matt, I listed you folks in no particular order. I'd probably vote for an inactive for Day 9 if I had to vote right now.
I'm not sure who I'm voting for. Probably Typh. He confirmed TH's false Riddler story, and if I can't get peeps on board with TH, then Typh seems like the next best thing.

What do you think of Typh?
I'm not sure. :ponder: I need to look at him again. I need to look at everyone again, frankly... it's a wonder I'm posting as much as I even am now, so unfortunately, unless I find time to set aside for this game soon, I won't be getting that chance.

If I had to place him right now, I'd say his in my top five most likely places to get my vote, along with the three I mentioned earlier (including all inactives as one "spot") and adding DFaraday as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

EBWOP If I have a productive enough evening tonight and day all day/evening tomorrow, I'll try to set some time aside Sunday to recapture some composure in this game and post a rainbow list.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:I have said repeatedly that I don't think he's bad. Indy maybe, but not bad.

And I am not after you, but repeatedly saying someone is lying in a Mafia game like that has any meaning whatsoever is pointless. We get it; you think TH is lying about his experience with the Riddler. But speaking about it like it is a *fact* that ALL of us can agree is a fact is somewhat hyperbole to me.
Gotcha. And I understand. I would hope not to be lynched over this, though, but I'd sooner that happen then be NK'd. At least then, even if you guys think I'm still wrong, at least you'll know I'm not BSin'.

Anyway, fine, let's move on from TH. Do you find it more likely that Typh is indy or civ?

On that note, off to work. Peace.
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I would prefer to lynch Bubbles, tbh.I think her vote was informed, regardless of her past history.

And I cannot say re Typh; I don't think he would play civ or Inmate differently, tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

Matt I got asked a riddle with no timeframe attached and didn't even realize it had happened for five days. Am I bad?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about Typh. I never understood what Glorf was trying to accuse him of. Matt is someone I have felt uneasy about all game, and I think we might be seeing a GoC Matt. Went hard at first and leveled off when he established a civ-tinfoil hat persona.

What do you think of Golden's interactions with Mac?
I want to think Golden is bad, but he has such a self-righteous tone right now... that's not really meant as a dig, but I think bad Golden plays a meeker game. It's like he knows he's right so he'll be in your face about it. idk... I've been pinged by him a few times, but his enthusiasm makes me lean town.
Matt wrote:So you think Typh is a good lynch, yes? What do you think of Bullz?

Do you believe Mac is who he says he is, and the Mafia is just letting him live so a player like myself could point that out? I doubt it. I don't have very good feelings about Mac, either.

Elaborate on your feelings on Dom, please. He has come at me several times, each time I respond to his inquiries, then he's like "cool beans", only to go after me the next day again. At one point he even made a self admitted mistake coming after me, yet he still susses me. Weird.
I don't know if Typh is a good lynch. I think he deserves a lot more attention especially with how snarky he was towards Glorfy yesterday. I have no read on Bullz, and he tends to overreact when pressured, so I wouldn't know how to read that either. If he's civ I wish he'd step up a little.

My feelings on Dom are that he's involved and he's not conforming to a strict narrative re: the thread, he's going where his thoughts organically take him. This makes me lean civ. However he hasn't really had any pressure all game and so if he's bad he's been allowed to do as he pleases, which could give me a false read on him. I think Dom needs to be questioned more, but I certainly don't want to be the one to do it, I like Dom and we've agreed on a lot this game so I want to believe he's civ.
Dom wrote:
This.
Yeesh :P
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty made a case in the early game on DFaraday that I really agreed with but now have entirely forgotten about.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

Golden wrote:Scotty made a case in the early game on DFaraday that I really agreed with but now have entirely forgotten about.
Here it is. And here is my response.

I don't agree with the Matt suspicion. He's still coming off as an earnest civ to me.

My main suspicion at the moment is on Bubbles, because here vote was still shady to me, even without Glorf as a teammate. I also feel like Lorab merits looking into some more. I suspected her early on, so I may revisit that.

I still don't think going after inactives is a good idea, since the baddies are still sending in kills and so that limits the number of baddies inactives could be.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DFaraday wrote:
Golden wrote:Scotty made a case in the early game on DFaraday that I really agreed with but now have entirely forgotten about.

I don't agree with the Matt suspicion. He's still coming off as an earnest civ to me.

My main suspicion at the moment is on Bubbles, because here vote was still shady to me, even without Glorf as a teammate. I also feel like Lorab merits looking into some more. I suspected her early on, so I may revisit that.

I still don't think going after inactives is a good idea, since the baddies are still sending in kills and so that limits the number of baddies inactives could be.
DF, why do you feel Lorab bears looking into? Did you see something that pinged you? She did a great job of asking Bubbles questions that we'll never get answers to but they show why there should be some suspicion on Bubbles - someone that you suspect too.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:Can Dom and MP please explain why I'm number 1 on their list?

I have not been coasting in this game by any means. By "the last few days", if you mean because

a) nobody gave a jack about what I was saying so I've been quieter, yes

and

b) That Turf Wars just started and I was also quiet for a day or two when replacing into Rocky and Bullwinkle.

then k.

If anyone thinks I'm bad, please specify which team you think I'm on, and how that makes sense. Thank you. It's also very hard to defend against "this is GoC Matt", and again, it's not. GoC Matt did nothing but tunnel Marmot. Akrham Matt has lots of opinions, most of which nobody wants to entertain.
So instead of proving me wrong you just say I'm wrong and don't baddie hunt? You just want to know specifics and poke holes in my case? You don't want to find a baddie?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

DFaraday wrote:

I agree about Bubbles. I don't agree about me, but read my posts and ask me questions--I think you'll see that I'm a civ who has been really distracted IRL for most of the game.

Also, you say your main suspicion is Bubbles and then say that you don't think we should go after inactives. I mean, technically Bubbles has now posted, but I think she is still on the not-so-active list, no?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

juliets wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

DF, why do you feel Lorab bears looking into? Did you see something that pinged you? She did a great job of asking Bubbles questions that we'll never get answers to but they show why there should be some suspicion on Bubbles - someone that you suspect too.
I mainly feel she bears looking into because pretty much nobody has this game. I can hardly remember Lorab being brought up by anyone, so I think she could use some scrutiny.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

LoRab wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

I agree about Bubbles. I don't agree about me, but read my posts and ask me questions--I think you'll see that I'm a civ who has been really distracted IRL for most of the game.

Also, you say your main suspicion is Bubbles and then say that you don't think we should go after inactives. I mean, technically Bubbles has now posted, but I think she is still on the not-so-active list, no?
Except Bubbles is generally present at least once each phase, so she could very well be sending in PMs. There's no evidence that Bass, ekeknat, or Equivocate have even remembered that this game exists in the last week or so.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Batman is a pretty cool superhero.

Speaking of superheroes, I'm looking for players to help me run a Superhero Roleplaying Game on our IRC channel. Details in the link in my signature
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DFaraday wrote:
juliets wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

I mainly feel she bears looking into because pretty much nobody has this game. I can hardly remember Lorab being brought up by anyone, so I think she could use some scrutiny.
I encourage the scrutiny. I'd probably look at me, too. Read my posts and ask me anything.
DFaraday wrote:
LoRab wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Except Bubbles is generally present at least once each phase, so she could very well be sending in PMs. There's no evidence that Bass, ekeknat, or Equivocate have even remembered that this game exists in the last week or so.
Except that's not true. She's voted in 4 night polls, which seem to match up to early in the game and most recently, not even and odd nights (although I'd have to actually look at which nights the polls were more carefully to confirm that. At any rate, her posts:

Day 0:
Bubbles wrote:hi all! *waves* i'm picking wayne's manor because i'm a goodie and it sounds like a civ option :nicenod:
Bubbles wrote:
bea wrote:
Bubbles wrote:hi all! *waves* i'm picking wayne's manor because i'm a goodie and it sounds like a civ option :nicenod:
bubbles!! long time no see!! I didn't realize you were signed up for this! :) I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :)
Aw thanks miss bea, glad you're here too! :hugs: havent played mafia for a while feels like i'm starting over :p
Night 1:
Bubbles wrote:city hall sounds like an interesting location so i'm voting that. also sorry for missing the last vote and the lack of thread-related posts, i haven't been keeping up with the thread :(
but for now dom seems more vocal than usual
Day 2:
Bubbles wrote:soo i looked over matt's posts since he is the most voted right now, and i don't see it, don't think he is bad. suspicious of people who voted for him, gonna throw my own vote in for nero
Night 5:
Bubbles wrote:good job on sabie everyone, probably wouldve voted her (he?) as well if i'd been in time for the vote. i feel like im barely in this game but ive been trying to keep up with reading.
anyway voting wayne's manor cause it sounds cozy :p
Day 8:
Bubbles wrote:i agree with golden don't think glorfindel is bad, seems genuine to me. voting S~V~S on his behalf

on a side note what is your username based upon glorfindel? it reminds me of lord of the rings :p
Bubbles wrote:wow i didnt expect to get a response so quick! no im not attempted to save glorfindel (i assume thats where you guys are going?) and i HAVE been on the thread the last week just not posting, i have been busy, trying to not be totally absent from the thread. hope that explains it. i doubt it will but oh well
Bubbles wrote:also im getting off now cause partner needs to use computer,cheers all
Night 8:
Bubbles wrote:voting wayne's manor

and RIP Glorfindel Hope your break gives you a little peace of mind! You have my sympathies I know what it's like to feel unsupported, but please try not to take it to heart its not personal I often make that mistake too its just the nature of the game! would love to get to know you better in the future, enjoy your break & take care :hug:
That does not equal once each phase--not even close. I think that about once a phase is Bubbles' norm, and that it's not the pattern in this game is part of what concerns me and makes me suspicious of her. What had colored your perception that she was posting regularly?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

I'm extending Night 8 to 11pm EST. No game-related reason. I just can't run things right away. I will still accept PMs during that time.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Arkham Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

To which location will you travel this evening?

Arkham Asylum
DharmaHelper (2)
5%

Wayne Manor
Typhoony (10), Bubbles (15)
10%

Wayne Enterprises
Enrique (6), DFaraday (7)
10%

Fish Mooney's
No votes

The Docks
MovingPictures07 (3), LoRab (11), Bullzeye (14)
14%

Gotham City Police Department
No votes

City Hall
No votes

Park Row
No votes

Blackgate Penitentiary
Golden (8), S~V~S (9), juliets (12), Dom (13), Matt (17), Turnip Head (21)
29%

Gotham City General Hospital
No votes

J.R.R. Tolkien's Summer Home (The Hosts, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Prisoner 650829 (4), Scotty (5), sig (16), a2thezebra (18), sprityo (19), Metalmarsh89 (20)
33%

Total votes : 21
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnips Don't Survive Fires

Turnip Head liked his new costume. He thought it would help him fight crime on the rural side of Gotham. Too bad a mobster threw a cigarette on him and he burned to death.
Turnip Head has been killed by the Maroni Gang. It is now Day 9. You have 48 hours to lynch someone nasty.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 9]

Post by MacDougall »

There goes Batman I reckon
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Fuck that.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

shit
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

RIPifywg Turnips

So wait, ya all think TH was Batman? Is this some sort of in the thread thing that went over my head? If that is true, and I have my doubts, he still lied. Sorry if you don't want to hear me say that, but it's true. Twice he lied. Not just once.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you are still going on about the riddler thing, he didn't lie about that Matt. His explanation of the Riddler matches my experience, not yours.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Mine too. Probably most of us have experienced the riddler since then.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:If you are still going on about the riddler thing, he didn't lie about that Matt. His explanation of the Riddler matches my experience, not yours.
Well, I can't very well argue with that then. Maybe a fake Riddler targeted me. :meany:

If most are agreeing with Turnip's version of events, then I don't really suss Typh any more. Most agree Mac is who he says he is. I've actually come around myself on MP being who he says he is.

@Dom - Ummm no I didn't stop trying to find baddies. I don't know where that came from?

Lorab - Do you think Bubbles is a good lynch? Or DF? Your questions towards him lead me to believe you suss him somehow, and I'm wondering if you believe they are both mafia or just one. Also, I think you arguing with him over his comment on Bubbles still being around is...kinda interesting. I understood his point, Bubbles is still around so she can still send in kills, not exactly an inactive the likes of eke, Equiv, and Bass.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

10/10 would lynch Lorab or DharmaHelper.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:If you are still going on about the riddler thing, he didn't lie about that Matt. His explanation of the Riddler matches my experience, not yours.
I've actually come around myself on MP being who he says he is.
This never happens. You are bad.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:
I've actually come around myself on MP being who he says he is.
This never happens. You are bad.
No, it just makes sense. Unless Rupert Thorne develops a power after joining up with someone, then MP cannot be any other role.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

So, I was ISOing Lorab cuz I've been gettin' the heebies from her recently, but something else caught my eye when reading Lorab. She had quoted some Bubbles' posts for DF earlier, and I noticed that Bubbles voted Wayne Manor 3 times. Then when checking the polls, Bubbles has actually gone to Wayne Manor four times this game.

Are these the actions of a

1) civvie/indy who isn't paying attention?

or

2) a baddie who doesn't care where they go?

Tbh, I think if Bubbles had teammates, they would be like "hey, ummmm vote for a different option every once in awhile, yeah?"
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It couldn't be a role hint at all, could it?

I mean, it could be, but what do you think?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Turnip Head wrote: I have no read on Bullz, and he tends to overreact when pressured
:sigh:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bullzeye wrote:
Turnip Head wrote: I have no read on Bullz, and he tends to overreact when pressured
:sigh:
Don't worry, I can empathize.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP Turnip Head. :rip:

That's not good.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:10/10 would lynch Lorab or DharmaHelper.
Explain to me in the most succinct terms possible. I don't have much of a read on either.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

RIP TH :why: I'm so sad that you are leaving the game. Looking forward to the next time we play together.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Matt wrote:
Well, I can't very well argue with that then. Maybe a fake Riddler targeted me. :meany:

If most are agreeing with Turnip's version of events, then I don't really suss Typh any more. Most agree Mac is who he says he is. I've actually come around myself on MP being who he says he is.

@Dom - Ummm no I didn't stop trying to find baddies. I don't know where that came from?

Lorab - Do you think Bubbles is a good lynch? Or DF? Your questions towards him lead me to believe you suss him somehow, and I'm wondering if you believe they are both mafia or just one. Also, I think you arguing with him over his comment on Bubbles still being around is...kinda interesting. I understood his point, Bubbles is still around so she can still send in kills, not exactly an inactive the likes of eke, Equiv, and Bass.
I am going back and forth on bubbles. I think she has been very suspish, and I'm frustrated that she hasn't answered questions that I started asking ages ago. I'm uncomfortable with how she suddenly popped up last cycle. But she's also an easy lynch and I fear that we will lynch another civ.

I am starting to suspect df. And he did not say hey she is still around. He said she's been around consistently in each cycle. That is simply inaccurate. I think they both may be bad.
I wouldn't lynch me. DH I don't know about.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Aw, bye TH

Where's that rezz???

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

LoRab wrote:
Matt wrote:

I am going back and forth on bubbles. I think she has been very suspish, and I'm frustrated that she hasn't answered questions that I started asking ages ago. I'm uncomfortable with how she suddenly popped up last cycle. But she's also an easy lynch and I fear that we will lynch another civ.

I am starting to suspect df. And he did not say hey she is still around. He said she's been around consistently in each cycle. That is simply inaccurate. I think they both may be bad.
I wouldn't lynch me. DH I don't know about.
I didn't say consistently. I said generally, which is this case means "more or less", which is the opposite of consistently. And yeah, I thought she was around more than she was, but you're ignoring my point, which is that Bubbles has vaguely maintained a presence in the game up to the present, whereas the other guys dropped off the face of the earth a long time ago. Therefore, it's more plausible that she's a baddie sending in PMs than it is for the inactives.

Misconstruing my words and sidestepping the point behind them is definitely pinging me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”