It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Re: [DAY 3] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Black Rock »

I don't know what to say about Quin. Such some pings and I have nothing solid.

Doesn't it suck when the paranoia takes over?
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Black Rock wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Scotty wrote:I just did a read of Quin.

He's a cop.

Hey Quin, what is your opinion of sig? Straight up.
I was just thinking the same thing. Some of his posts are pinging me quite a bit.
When (or if) either of you have time to share thoughts on this, please do.

BR, what do you think about going with sig today?
I feel like sig is a good vote, the problem I have with sig is every time I feel this way he's a civ. What do I do with that?

Have you read Quin's posts? I don't know Quins style but I feel he's saying a lot of unnecessary stuff.

I really like a TH lynch, but I'm alone on that one. I have not seen super civvie TH at all this game.
You aren't alone on the TH suspicion. I just can't place why I feel that way.

Quinn's posts are coming directly from a distancing perspective in a scenario where sig is bad. I feel more strongly voting for sig today than I do with Quin.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

He's a cop.

I was just thinking the same thing. Some of his posts are pinging me quite a bit.

I feel like sig is a good vote, the problem I have with sig is every time I feel this way he's a civ. What do I do with that?

Have you read Quin's posts? I don't know Quins style but I feel he's saying a lot of unnecessary stuff.

I really like a TH lynch, but I'm alone on that one. I have not seen super civvie TH at all this game.
You aren't alone on the TH suspicion. I just can't place why I feel that way.

Quinn's posts are coming directly from a distancing perspective in a scenario where sig is bad. I feel more strongly voting for sig today than I do with Quin.
Sorry, not a distancing perspective. A complete avoidance.
That much is apparent with his response to me recently where he has no read on sig whatsoever and would rather abstain from the discussion entirely.

indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Ok, that's interesting Scotty. Thanks. I will put that in ye olde pipe.

Linki - Yes I saw that. I would like to hear more from Quin about that, because it did strike me as odd. As someone who doesn't really know either of them, I was wondering if there was some uncomfortable history there... or if it was just avoidance for some other reason.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

If one person in the Fire Drill thing from yesterday (and that's a big IF) is a cop, it's Turnip Head. He suggested a Chinese Fire Drill, but I don't remember hi being an integral part of anything that happened after that. He put his vote on Fuzz eventually, but according to my memory he sort of lagged behind the rest of the main bandwagoners. I still have him as a town read, but just thought I'd weigh in since his name is popping up now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

There's a paranoid part of me that wonders why Sloonei is still in the game, being super obvious town.

However, in a game like this, that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I also find it odd that LC is suspecting Quin but also voting with Quin on Nerolunar.

I can understand the sig suspicion based on his reaction to Fuzz lynch, but again, this just seems too obvious to me.

I'm kind of frustrated that I think we are on the wrong track and scum are flying under the radar successfully while we are going after active posters who could very well be town, and not forcing scum to answer for their inactivity.

Has anyone noticed sonjei has only 3 posts in this game and they are all crap? He was an ika voter as well.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Silverwolf wrote:There's a paranoid part of me that wonders why Sloonei is still in the game, being super obvious town.

I also find it odd that LC is suspecting Quin but also voting with Quin on Nerolunar.

I can understand the sig suspicion based on his reaction to Fuzz lynch, but again, this just seems too obvious to me.

I'm kind of frustrated that I think we are on the wrong track and scum are flying under the radar successfully while we are going after active posters who could very well be town, and not forcing scum to answer for their inactivity.

Has anyone noticed sonjei has only 3 posts in this game and they are all crap? He was an ika voter as well.
Sorry Soneji-I mispelled this.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silverwolf wrote:There's a paranoid part of me that wonders why Sloonei is still in the game, being super obvious town.

I'm charminng.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Long Con is bad y'all

No, but I am getting pretty sure about you TH.

LC is playing a pretty civ game and you should know that.
I shouldn't know anything BR. I'll let LC from another game speak to my thoughts on the subject:
Long Con in another game wrote:DharmaHelper cleverly threw my own words back at me in the Champions Game. I don't know which game he dug this up from, but:
Long Con from a past game wrote:First of all, don't tell me what I "should know". It just makes me more suspicious of you. You don't know how I read you, how I analyze you, and how I remember your past play in games. You know how YOU do these things, but the things I know, remember, and analyze are not going to be the same as you.
My reasons for suspecting LC are not meta-based. What I see LC doing here is being fine with a sig or Quin lynch without pushing them. His own reasons for not finding Fuzz suspicious are similar to sig's and Quin's reasons, but he's not cutting them any slack. He's not pushing it because that would be hypocritical, but he's fine with those lynches happening. Put on your tinfoil hat for a minute, if sig or Quin is lynched and flips civ, that looks pretty good for LC, no?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I doubt we'd get support for that right now ika considering he only has 3 posts and is basically inactive. But I do think he needs a lot more pressure and I'm willing to vote for him and question him more tomorrow. I mean-I'd do it today over some of the people up for a lynch just to get rid of the deadweight but I'm not sure how informative it would be overall.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote:If one person in the Fire Drill thing from yesterday (and that's a big IF) is a cop, it's Turnip Head. He suggested a Chinese Fire Drill, but I don't remember hi being an integral part of anything that happened after that. He put his vote on Fuzz eventually, but according to my memory he sort of lagged behind the rest of the main bandwagoners. I still have him as a town read, but just thought I'd weigh in since his name is popping up now.
I lagged behind because I went to go look for a CFD candidate (Scotty) and when I came back there were 100 new posts where Fuzz was picked. I agree I wasn't integral, but there's a reason I wasn't around for the initial discussions, I was looking for someone to move to in order to save the 3 bandwagons that I felt good about. That all took place in the span of like 10 minutes.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Follow me onto LC my friend :keys:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I figured soneji was one of the people up for replacement. I agree that he should post more things.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Boomslang »

Ok, from my very quick overview, looks like Enrique was suicidal and has an ongoing beef with Golden. I am not suicidal, but my engagement is going to be fairly limited due to grad school demands. Still going to try to post daily and make reasonably informed votes.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Boomslang wrote:Ok, from my very quick overview, looks like Enrique was suicidal and has an ongoing beef with Golden. I am not suicidal, but my engagement is going to be fairly limited due to grad school demands. Still going to try to post daily and make reasonably informed votes.
If I could make a suggestion, the last hour/hour and a half of Day 2 might be the most valuable place to look for clues and things. If you've got limited time, I might suggest starting there.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Black Rock »

I am voting for Turnip Head. He is so bad. I think he is going to distract the thread on where they are voting today and try for a pile on LC. He thinks it's an easy target and is likely trying to save a teammate. Don't be fooled by him.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

As if I would be defending sig if I was looking for an easy target :rolleyes: C'mon BR!
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Wow the voters on me are so conspiratorial as is BK. I also think it is so funny Golden is completely ignoring LC vote and actions yet because I did the same thing he did PLUS being active I'm scum? I also like how LC is joining the wagon agaisnt people who voted to save Fuzz or for Ika just like he did. LC is mafia imo as is Golden.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:I also find it odd that LC is suspecting Quin but also voting with Quin on Nerolunar.
That's not quite accurate. I voted Nerolunar first, just because Quin also voted for him after that doesn't mean I'm "voting with Quin" with the implication that I agree with him and don't suspect him. Maybe you could go into more detail about why you "find it odd"?
Turnip Head wrote:My reasons for suspecting LC are not meta-based. What I see LC doing here is being fine with a sig or Quin lynch without pushing them. His own reasons for not finding Fuzz suspicious are similar to sig's and Quin's reasons, but he's not cutting them any slack. He's not pushing it because that would be hypocritical, but he's fine with those lynches happening. Put on your tinfoil hat for a minute, if sig or Quin is lynched and flips civ, that looks pretty good for LC, no?
I don't see how either of them flipping Civ would look good for me. I'm not saying "don't lynch sig or Quin", I'm not pushing a Nero bandwagon to try and save either one. As I've said more than once, I pretty much agree with the cases that have been made against them. I have seen the rebuttals, and I have seen some people that are convinced by their defenses, and I can understand why. I don't know if they're bad, but I do think that there are plenty of reasons to have them as top lynch candidates.

There are reasons for me to be one as well. My vote was the worst in the Fuzz lynch. I think I have gotten off pretty easy for it so far, thanks to the gut of some players I guess. I'm not going to go after myself, and I will defend myself, because I know that I'm a bona fide criminal. I'm so not-Cop that I haven't even seen a Police Academy movie. :nicenod:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:Wow the voters on me are so conspiratorial as is BK. I also think it is so funny Golden is completely ignoring LC vote and actions yet because I did the same thing he did PLUS being active I'm scum? I also like how LC is joining the wagon agaisnt people who voted to save Fuzz or for Ika just like he did. LC is mafia imo as is Golden.
Yes look what a big hypocrite I am. Hypocrisy is something only baddies do, right?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

sig wrote:Wow the voters on me are so conspiratorial as is BK. I also think it is so funny Golden is completely ignoring LC vote and actions yet because I did the same thing he did PLUS being active I'm scum? I also like how LC is joining the wagon agaisnt people who voted to save Fuzz or for Ika just like he did. LC is mafia imo as is Golden.
There are only 5 mafias left in the game you know (maybe 4 if we're lucky).
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

At this point I've given up trying to make sense of Soneji.

Specially in Syndicate games.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

I see that LC is taking votes now. Interesting. I've felt he was town since early in the game but maybe I should take a second look.

I am pretty much making my final call very soon though and then I won't be back before deadline.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yeah, because declaring a teammate my first town read is really likely.

I just caught up with the thread and looked back through LC. I'm not voting that way.

I'm very comfortable with my sig vote.

I also found some of silverwolf's posts recently very pingworthy so I'm backing off my town read there. I could conceivably see her effort to save ika as an effort to make him perceive her as town too. I'll post in the next post some of the things I find particularly odd from her.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What do you mean by conspiratorial? Do you mean we are all working together behind the scenes to get you lynched? Or that we're all buying into a big cooky conspiracy theory against you on our own? Because I don't think either theory holds much water. If you can't recognize the reasons people are voting for you, you're just willfully ignoring the thread. Not saying we have to be right or that you have to agree with them, but this sort of defense is never going to win me over.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

This is the worst one.

There has been literally only one chance at a nightkill since EOD2, at which point sloonei became 'superobvious town' (except for the fact that he was taking suspicion from a number of people). Why would you be surprised to see him alive?

Why is something obvious likely to be 'too obvious'? Why isn't it likely to be just what it looks like?

I've begun to see a very strong pattern from silverwolf of opposing what I'd call 'prevailing wisdom' and trying to push for less obvious/less likely explanations. The same thing I'm seeing for sig.

Despite that... she votes for LC. A person whose vote is frankly just as scummy-looking as sigs. If it wouldn't be as obvious as sig, why would it be as obvious as LC?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:
What do you mean by conspiratorial? Do you mean we are all working together behind the scenes to get you lynched? Or that we're all buying into a big cooky conspiracy theory against you on our own? Because I don't think either theory holds much water. If you can't recognize the reasons people are voting for you, you're just willfully ignoring the thread. Not saying we have to be right or that you have to agree with them, but this sort of defense is never going to win me over.
Yeah. Sig's attitude of how what he did bad is so unlikely and its all a big conspiracy is a big part of the reason I'm very happy to have my vote there.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

I'm not sure where I'm voting but I think the sig train is a bad one.

Could be wrong, but I figure, why is sig still making accusations at Golden? I'd think if sig had teamies, they would be telling him that accusing Golden at this point is just wrong and foolish so please stop. Haha.

I think sig is civvie. I dunno where I'm putting my vote, though. I've been reading the current thread off and on, but still have like 10 pages to catch up on.
Image Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Matt wrote:I'm not sure where I'm voting but I think the sig train is a bad one.

Could be wrong, but I figure, why is sig still making accusations at Golden? I'd think if sig had teamies, they would be telling him that accusing Golden at this point is just wrong and foolish so please stop. Haha.

I think sig is civvie. I dunno where I'm putting my vote, though. I've been reading the current thread off and on, but still have like 10 pages to catch up on.
Part of me is afraid this is actually true.

Thinking of switching to Nero.

Decisions decisions.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Matt wrote:I'm not sure where I'm voting but I think the sig train is a bad one.

I disagree. I think if sig is bad at this point his strategy would just be to not give us anything else to work with after he's gone. And that's also the vibe I am getting from his posts.

It's also the vibe I got from Enrique briefly after RadicalFuzz flipped bad.

I've not gotten any such vibe from Quin.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

I've got to head out for the day. I won't be back until after EoD. So my vote will now be locked in. I like all the ongoing discussion.

But for now, I am going to stick on sig. I haven't seen anything yet today that makes me want to change my mind there.

~Linki
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Don't make the mistake of thinking sig isn't an intelligent guy. The fact he is still making accusations at me is part of what makes me think he IS bad. He's committing to it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

All you people that get uncomfortable any time a "train" happens- why? Is there any time you would be comfortable with a train? 6 votes does not a train make anyway, so I don't see the reservation here. It's not runaway yet.

Yet.

But so far, literally every time someone gets a lead of 2-3 votes, someone comes out of the woodwork and exclaims that they "feel uncomfortable with the train".

Sometimes, the train is going to the station and it will be right on time.

ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Golden wrote:

This is the worst one.

There has been literally only one chance at a nightkill since EOD2, at which point sloonei became 'superobvious town' (except for the fact that he was taking suspicion from a number of people). Why would you be surprised to see him alive?

Why is something obvious likely to be 'too obvious'? Why isn't it likely to be just what it looks like?

I've begun to see a very strong pattern from silverwolf of opposing what I'd call 'prevailing wisdom' and trying to push for less obvious/less likely explanations. The same thing I'm seeing for sig.

Despite that... she votes for LC. A person whose vote is frankly just as scummy-looking as sigs. If it wouldn't be as obvious as sig, why would it be as obvious as LC?

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Scotty wrote:All you people that get uncomfortable any time a "train" happens- why? Is there any time you would be comfortable with a train? 6 votes does not a train make anyway, so I don't see the reservation here. It's not runaway yet.

Yet.

But so far, literally every time someone gets a lead of 2-3 votes, someone comes out of the woodwork and exclaims that they "feel uncomfortable with the train".

Sometimes, the train is going to the station and it will be right on time.
Dude it's the Syndicate. Mafia has a what.... 90% win rate here? I'm always uncomfortable with any lynch.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:Ok, that's interesting Scotty. Thanks. I will put that in ye olde pipe.

Linki - Yes I saw that. I would like to hear more from Quin about that, because it did strike me as odd. As someone who doesn't really know either of them, I was wondering if there was some uncomfortable history there... or if it was just avoidance for some other reason.
Nah, this is only my second game with sig. There's nothing there. But more to the point, I said I didn't want anything to do with the discussion because no matter how I went about it it would be twisted and I'd look bad. Before EoD2 I hadn't even considered the fact that sig was even in the game. There's just so many players that I couldn't focus on them all. I'm not going to lie about it to look better.

sig is essentially on the chopping block for almost identical reasons to me, so by suspecting him for that I'm basically saying that their reason for suspecting me has merit, which it does not. If I don't find him scum, I'm distancing myself from the bandwagon and supposedly defending a teammate. I just figure that I'm too biased in my reasoning when it comes to sig to have a worthwhile read.

It's very early, so I don't know if this makes a lot of sense but I can't be bothered fixing it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:In every game I've ever played with Long Con, other people have been able to express very confident reads on him based on some sort of meta that I've never been able to recognize. Granted, this is only like the third time we've played together over the course of about a year. I'll ISO him at some point soon and see what I come up with.
It feels like every time I've suspected Long Con, he was good, and every time I've defended him, he was bad. I think I have gotten his alignment right all of one time. :doh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:

Don't make the mistake of thinking sig isn't an intelligent guy. The fact he is still making accusations at me is part of what makes me think he IS bad. He's committing to it.
:sigh: I wrote a response to this and then it was lost.

Basically, I said "Nah I don't think sig is stupid, I'm just saying if he's by himself, then it makes more sense why he hasn't figured out why it's kinda silly to go after you." Then I was like "But yeah, you and Sloon make good points about committing and not giving town anything else to work with." Then I finished with something like "Anyway not feeling sig right now. Gonna shower up, eat some lunch, then come back and try to catch up before I go to work."

Derp.
Image Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Black Rock wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

He's a cop.

What have I said that you would see as 'unnecessary'? I assume you're talking about things like my assumption that ika was the don, or the ika/fuzz scenario. Do you not see the advantages in discussing the things I'm talking about? Just because I have a few votes doesn't mean I should abandon trying to determine alignments for myself and focus 100 percent on defence. I'd rather give town a contingency plan for when I flip town than trying to prevent my own lynch.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Silverwolf wrote:
I noticed this as well. I'm not particularly pinged by it but you'd think I'd have redeemed myself a little in voting someone with a non-established bandwagon. Also, if this were the case I'd be voting out a mafia buddy unnecessarily. Odd.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote:
indiglo wrote:Ok, that's interesting Scotty. Thanks. I will put that in ye olde pipe.

Nah, this is only my second game with sig. There's nothing there. But more to the point, I said I didn't want anything to do with the discussion because no matter how I went about it it would be twisted and I'd look bad. Before EoD2 I hadn't even considered the fact that sig was even in the game. There's just so many players that I couldn't focus on them all. I'm not going to lie about it to look better.

sig is essentially on the chopping block for almost identical reasons to me, so by suspecting him for that I'm basically saying that their reason for suspecting me has merit, which it does not. If I don't find him scum, I'm distancing myself from the bandwagon and supposedly defending a teammate. I just figure that I'm too biased in my reasoning when it comes to sig to have a worthwhile read.

It's very early, so I don't know if this makes a lot of sense but I can't be bothered fixing it.
Ok.

Gun to head RE:sig.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:
Quin wrote:

Ok.

:ninja:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Quin wrote:

Ok.

:ninja:
do ittt
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[quote="Scotty"
awesomeness incarnate.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:In every game I've ever played with Long Con, other people have been able to express very confident reads on him based on some sort of meta that I've never been able to recognize. Granted, this is only like the third time we've played together over the course of about a year. I'll ISO him at some point soon and see what I come up with.
It feels like every time I've suspected Long Con, he was good, and every time I've defended him, he was bad. I think I have gotten his alignment right all of one time. :doh:
Okay... what do you think of him right now?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:
Yeah, because declaring a teammate my first town read is really likely.

I just caught up with the thread and looked back through LC. I'm not voting that way.

I'm very comfortable with my sig vote.

I also found some of silverwolf's posts recently very pingworthy so I'm backing off my town read there. I could conceivably see her effort to save ika as an effort to make him perceive her as town too. I'll post in the next post some of the things I find particularly odd from her.
I'm not comfortable with it. Okay then maybe you aren't mafia it appears even Matt thinks I'm wrong here so I could let it rest, however I'm very confident LC is mafia. :srsnod:

Know I still do believe you are mafia, however I think there is less of chance. Compared to say LC or Sloonie. However, you're still very wrong about me.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sig get your butt on this LC wagon! :grin:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Did anyone notice chaindeath just voted for Nero?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Did anyone notice chaindeath just voted for Nero?
Quin did notice that chaindeath noticed for Nero. Quin recalls chaindeath providing a relatively reasoned suspicion for Nero, so Quin is not surprised by chaindeaths actions.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”