[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Re: [DAY 2] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:Dom, frankly I don't care if you liked what I said or not. I admit I back pedalled a little because I shouldn't have posted in annoyance. But that doesn't make me bad. A bad person maybe and maybe bad judgement in posting it. But not in game bad.
Why not vote for Aceofspaces who was even more forthright than I? I don't see you questioning his post!
Because he didn't say that he didn't care about allignment.... . . ... ...? You seemed a bit more extreme to me. And I don't think Aces is bad at the moment... nice subtle attempt to bring attention onto me, though.

Snow Dog wrote:In case anybody else thinks I was completely out of order in my comment regarding aglaminranks, may I take this opportunity to remind everyone of what AceofSpaces said.
No one look at me! Look at Aces!

Lizzy wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I think Lizzy is probably innocent and I will defend her to my last breath.
omgomgogngh :hugs: I will defend you with my life as well k innocent or guilty :hugs:
:eye:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Re: [DAY 3] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Flyin' High »

RIPIYWG juliets and LT! :(
ImageImage

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Vompatti »

Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I think Lizzy is probably innocent and I will defend her to my last breath.
omgomgogngh :hugs: I will defend you with my life as well k innocent or guilty :hugs:
I can only guess but I think we're defending each other because it wasn't until recently that destiny brought us back together. :shrug:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

First of all RIP and juliets.
Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Dom, frankly I don't care if you liked what I said or not. I admit I back pedalled a little because I shouldn't have posted in annoyance. But that doesn't make me bad. A bad person maybe and maybe bad judgement in posting it. But not in game bad.
Why not vote for Aceofspaces who was even more forthright than I? I don't see you questioning his post!
Because he didn't say that he didn't care about allignment.... . . ... ...? You seemed a bit more extreme to me. And I don't think Aces is bad at the moment... nice subtle attempt to bring attention onto me, though.

Snow Dog wrote:In case anybody else thinks I was completely out of order in my comment regarding aglaminranks, may I take this opportunity to remind everyone of what AceofSpaces said.
No one look at me! Look at Aces!

Lizzy wrote:
Simply pointing out Aces pretty much has the same opinion as me. Look at me everyone. I'm just saying that. This Dom guy seems a bit desperate to be honest. I actually think Aces is civ too and won't vote for him for sharing my opinion.

And how was I bringing attention on you subtly actually? Bit paranoid. You credit me with far too much savvy.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Just a friendly reminder... Don't forget about looting! Remember, a quick looter is an effective looter! :feb:

I won't be issuing any more such reminders, but wanted to just this once because I realize there is a lot going on this game.

Additionally, there will be an event. In order to sign up for this event, PM me by the end of Day 3 expressing interest in this event. Those who perform best in this event will certainly be grateful, while the unfortunate soul who comes in last... well, not so much. What is the event, you ask? Well, that's a secret.
:feb:
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Is anyone else watching Nik Wellenda walk across the Grand Canyon? It's going to be live on Discovery any minute now. My husband made me leave the room to watch it. It's such a big deal here cause we are near Sarasota, where all the Wellendas live. And the Ringling Museum.

I was not aware it was going to be a double elimination. That is pretty intense.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 138

Post by thellama73 »

RIP LT and Juliets.

I was leaning civ on juliets and baddie on LT, so this is an interesting set of kills.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 20

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

thellama73 wrote:RIP LT and Juliets.

I was leaning civ on juliets and baddie on LT, so this is an interesting set of kills.
Just dropping in. I can see how you can see juliets as possibly being civvie, but why LT as baddie? Care to explain? And my thoughts on vomp: He is usually quite bizarre in his ways and especially now with lizzy in the game. I'm trying hard to see if i can read anything off of him but I cant seem to get much. I am, however, seeing Mongoose as a bit wishy washy with the whole "I'm 350% suspicious of vomps" and then "Lets maybe not go after vomps so hard just yet in case he's civ like AP" deal going on.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Also still not ruling out Aces for the whole thing with agleaminranks.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:

Just dropping in. I can see how you can see juliets as possibly being civvie, but why LT as baddie? Care to explain? And my thoughts on vomp: He is usually quite bizarre in his ways and especially now with lizzy in the game. I'm trying hard to see if i can read anything off of him but I cant seem to get much. I am, however, seeing Mongoose as a bit wishy washy with the whole "I'm 350% suspicious of vomps" and then "Lets maybe not go after vomps so hard just yet in case he's civ like AP" deal going on.
Someone mentioned how Vomps usually acts like that and wasn't pinging them so I went back through and concentrated on his posts. Also, I was interacting with A Person in a non-Mafia thread on here and just thinking it was such a shame that s/he was gone already. I'd rather look a little flaky than vote erroneously for a civ again.

Let the record show that I did state that Vomps was in no way off my radar.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:

I was pinged by the way she came after me so hard the first day, then disappeared and never mentioned it again, even though I asked her about it. I feel like she was laying pretty low before her death. Not enough to have voted for her, but she was on my list of suspects.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Whew! Lots happening. RIPIYWG juliets and LT. Mathematically, it seems most likely you both were.

Even despite BWT flipping bad, I still think llama is most likely civ and just had the wool pulled over his eyes. He seems far too savvy to defend BWT so staunchly at the 11th hour when the lynch was that close. Unless he says something to really make me change my mind I won't be voting him tomorrow.

I do think late Ace voters are worth keeping in mind, and I plan on rereading them before decision time tomorrow to see if a certain one stands out. As someone pointed out, they definitely can't all have been on BWT's team because he only had 2 teammates.

I think Vomps is a better place to look than llama. To me it seems more likely that BWT would defend a teammate on Day 1, when no one suspected BWT yet and a lynch of Vomps was probably a ways off, than it does that llama would defend a soon-to-be-revealed teammate. Maybe it's WIFOM-y, but I find it logical.

I also don't think BWT's evilness necessarily precludes Aces, Lizzy, or Dex from being bad. I do feel a bit better about Aces now, because he read fairly sincere to me toward the end of Day 2. Still very unsure about Dex's angle, and of those 3 I feel worst about Lizzy, especially if Vomps is bad.

That's more or less who I'll be looking at as we had into Day 3.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

And juliets, how did you do that cool swimming in coffee smiley?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

:coffee bath:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Well Russ, it isn't :coffee bath: or :coffeebath:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DFaraday »

RIP Juliets and LT. I was thinking civ for LT, or at least not on BWT's team. I had no read on Juliets.

I need to do a reread on Lizzy and Dex, because neither one struck me as terribly pingy last round (Dex is always wacky in my experience).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP JC and LT.

This game is hurting my head. :(
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

RIP juliets and LT.

I'm looking at Lizzy and Vomps today. Although, since I read llama as civ, the way he and Vomps mutually vouched for each other as civvies seems like it could be genuine.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote: Simply pointing out Aces pretty much has the same opinion as me. Look at me everyone. I'm just saying that. This Dom guy seems a bit desperate to be honest. I actually think Aces is civ too and won't vote for him for sharing my opinion.

And how was I bringing attention on you subtly actually? Bit paranoid. You credit me with far too much savvy.
Yeah, not trying to put attention on me at all. :ponder:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

I believe it is just coffee, but you can find it by clicking on "view more smilies"
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Re: [NIGHT 2] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Boomslang »

thellama73 wrote:I'm not sure how much weight my opinion carries anymore, but I think it makes sense to look at late voters for Aces, since they might have been trying to save a teammate. That includes bea, boo and Bullzeye. Maybe everyone on the baddie team has a name that starts with a B? :shrug:
Hey, casting a wide net :P

But good result indeed. The Vomps connection looks pretty solid at page 18. Still catching up; I guess this was a big deal.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote: Simply pointing out Aces pretty much has the same opinion as me. Look at me everyone. I'm just saying that. This Dom guy seems a bit desperate to be honest. I actually think Aces is civ too and won't vote for him for sharing my opinion.

Yeah, not trying to put attention on me at all. :ponder:
Alright. It seems if I answer you at all I am trying to put attention on you. You accuse me of this instead of actually answering any questions I ask.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:And juliets, how did you do that cool swimming in coffee smiley?
:coffee:

Yeah, Daisy is right. Try just : coffee : without the spaces. Apparently, that was the first coffee smiley I added. Lol.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:And juliets, how did you do that cool swimming in coffee smiley?

Yeah, Daisy is right. Try just : coffee : without the spaces. Apparently, that was the first coffee smiley I added. Lol.
It is in the list to click on under view more smilies
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

I debated, but then decided It looks like a cup of tea to me.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 40
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Yeah I just clicked it off the smilies. My full name is juliets coffee, ergo, the coffee smilie. :D
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

juliets wrote:
Yeah I just clicked it off the smilies. My full name is juliets coffee, ergo, the coffee smilie. :D
Why are you named Juliets Coffee, and shouldn't your post be in dead red?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:
juliets wrote:
It's a Lost reference.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 40
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Snow Dog wrote:
juliets wrote:
Hmm, I guess I should. I thought green was more appropriate. But anyway, I got the name from when Juliet was dying in LOST she said to Sawyer maybe they would meet for coffee sometime in the future. Thus, juliet's coffee. I just dont use the apostrophe and didnt register here with the coffee. You will sometimes see people call me JC and that's where it comes from.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

juliets wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
juliets wrote:
Hmm, I guess I should. I thought green was more appropriate. But anyway, I got the name from when Juliet was dying in LOST she said to Sawyer maybe they would meet for coffee sometime in the future. Thus, juliet's coffee. I just dont use the apostrophe and didnt register here with the coffee. You will sometimes see people call me JC and that's where it comes from.
Thanks. Nice to know. And thanks Epi.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Zany Dex »

People think I'm a little crazy but are to polite to say crazy so call me zany. Hense me being called zany Dex.
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:Is anyone else watching Nik Wellenda walk across the Grand Canyon? It's going to be live on Discovery any minute now. My husband made me leave the room to watch it. It's such a big deal here cause we are near Sarasota, where all the Wellendas live. And the Ringling Museum.

I was not aware it was going to be a double elimination. That is pretty intense.
It isn't set, but depends rather on the odds. Someone, maybe boo or boomslang, created a Night Kill odds summary post. So it could anything from no one to several people.

:rip: juliets and LT. I had not focused enough on either to get a read, but I was inclined to think civ. Some are getting a baddie vibe from LT it seems (or is this just llama?), but based on who killed her it would make her one of only two BWT teammates. I am still going to be watching over the next day to see what transpires, but my suspect list has not changed so far from my last post.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

:omg: THERE'S ANOTHER PAGE OF SMILEYS!! Thanks Spacedaisy and everyone else. Hedge, I don't drink coffee so I may also use :coffee: as "my cup of tea". My favorite might be this one though. :shark:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89

Post by nutella »

@ Boomslang / general public interest: Referring to page numbers is unhelpful for those of us who set the posts per page differently from the forum default -- if it's really important link to the post(s) in question. thanks
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

nutella wrote:@ Boomslang / general public interest: Referring to page numbers is unhelpful for those of us who set the posts per page differently from the forum default -- if it's really important link to the post(s) in question. thanks
Oh man, Boomslang, you got told!

Wow, let's see how he recovers from that.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

nutella wrote:@ Boomslang / general public interest: Referring to page numbers is unhelpful for those of us who set the posts per page differently from the forum default -- if it's really important link to the post(s) in question. thanks
Oh good point, nutella. I only have a total of 16 pages right now, so I must have tinkered with the default post at sometime.

Llama - Do you remember why you thought LT might be bad? Maybe that can help us backtrack to find another killer.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote: Llama - Do you remember why you thought LT might be bad? Maybe that can help us backtrack to find another killer.
thellama73 wrote: I was pinged by the way she came after me so hard the first day, then disappeared and never mentioned it again, even though I asked her about it. I feel like she was laying pretty low before her death. Not enough to have voted for her, but she was on my list of suspects.
I don't want people to make too big a thing of it though. It was just a hunch and I was not ready to act on it at the time of her death. I could easily have been wrong.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

That's reasonable. Thanks for reposting that; I missed it somehow in my re-skim.

I feel like I am grasping at straws at this point. Everyone (more or less) is simultaneously is a suspect and is not a suspect.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I am going to revisit my early suspicion of Hedgeowl, I think, as well as looking at the B-Is-For-Baddies crowd.

insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: [NIGHT 2] Bioshock Mafia

Post by insertnamehere »

Spacedaisy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Knowledge galore.
DH, I don't understand this statement, could you explain please? Meaning you think people had knowledge or that we gained a lot of knowledge from David's lynch?

On a completely unrelated note, my iPad acts up periodically and starts replacing buttons with smilies or mixing the smilies up or just putting them in weird places on the forum and it stays like that until I clear my history and cookies. I may never clear them again though because as of right now all my quote post buttons have been replaced by the FEB smiley! I am highly amused by this. It took me a minute because I could not find the quote post button, then I realized why, lol.
That happens to me too sometimes, but it's much worse on RM.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

People who I'm going to be looking at today.

thellama73: Based on Epig's post.
Lizzy/Vomps/Dex: All three seem to be intentionally drawing attention to themselves, and I'm certain that one of them is Sander Cohen.
Snow Dog: Based on Dom's posts.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Every time I see your posts, I think your signature graphic or your avatar are something promoting that new movie The East and I get really excited.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

insertnamehere wrote:People who I'm going to be looking at today.

Lizzy/Vomps/Dex: All three seem to be intentionally drawing attention to themselves, and I'm certain that one of them is Sander Cohen.
What I am most curious about is if we have already voted for Sander Cohen (and if so, did he receive 5 votes).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I disagree that one of Lizzy/Vomps/Dex is Sander Cohen, because I don't think he'd want votes. Isn't it actually a big disadvantage for him to get 5 votes? Instead of winning with basically anyone he can only win alone. It actually seems even worse for Sander to get votes than any other role.

If one of them is him, we should absolutely not vote for them, because he'll survive the lynch and then be a baddie. However, I think it's most likely that none of them are Sander, and that 2 of them (Lizzy and Vomps, since Dex already had a 5-vote day) are really happy that theory is out there because it may protect them from votes.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Bullzeye »

Russtifinko wrote:

I disagree that one of Lizzy/Vomps/Dex is Sander Cohen, because I don't think he'd want votes. Isn't it actually a big disadvantage for him to get 5 votes? Instead of winning with basically anyone he can only win alone. It actually seems even worse for Sander to get votes than any other role.

If one of them is him, we should absolutely not vote for them, because he'll survive the lynch and then be a baddie. However, I think it's most likely that none of them are Sander, and that 2 of them (Lizzy and Vomps, since Dex already had a 5-vote day) are really happy that theory is out there because it may protect them from votes.
This is a good point. I could see Sander trying to draw votes if getting them would give him an advantage but I'd not realised until now that it actually benefits him more to never get those 5 votes.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Russtifinko wrote:

Yes, I agree. It will seemingly neutralize Sander Cohen to get 5 votes, if I'm reading the description correctly. I'm guessing Sander Cohen is someone laying really low, but not so low that this tactic gains our eye.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

:OT:Sorry for not being around at all yesterday! Busy busy weekend!:OT:
:rip: IYWG to LT and Juliets :( Neither of you pinged me yet.

At this point there are several people I will be looking at for today's lynch.
I still have an eye on Aces although I completely agree that we should look at Aces voters for bwt's teammates. They seemed to be desperately trying to avoid his lynch.
I will still be looking at Dex. Although I am weirded out by his suddenly relatively normal posts :huh:
I will also have an eye thellama because of his defense of bwt and his vote for Epig in the previous lynch. I'd like to see more about this, though, because his comments after the fact sound civ to me.

Anything else I missed that I should keep an eye out for?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Devin the Omniscient wrote::OT:Sorry for not being around at all yesterday! Busy busy weekend!:OT:

I still have an eye on Aces although I completely agree that we should look at Aces voters for bwt's teammates. They seemed to be desperately trying to avoid his lynch.
I will still be looking at Dex. Although I am weirded out by his suddenly relatively normal posts :huh:
I will also have an eye thellama because of his defense of bwt and his vote for Epig in the previous lynch. I'd like to see more about this, though, because his comments after the fact sound civ to me.

Some players are suspicious of Lizzy. How are you feeling about her? She is very sly and crafty, but neither of those alone means she is a guilty party.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Bullzeye »

Devin the Omniscient wrote::OT:Sorry for not being around at all yesterday! Busy busy weekend!:OT:

I disagree that Aces voters were trying to prevent anyone else's lynch. I voted Aces and if I'd wanted to defend BWT I'd have actually defended him rather than just voting for someone else. I don't doubt that his teammates would have voted for someone other than him in an attempt to distance and protect but it's just as likely they voted for Dex as he was close to BWT in numbers for a while I think.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

Devin the Omniscient wrote: I will also have an eye thellama because of his defense of bwt and his vote for Epig in the previous lynch. I'd like to see more about this, though, because his comments after the fact sound civ to me.
This is for anybody really, but isn't trying to "sound civ" what bad guys try to do? If so, then a bad guy sounding like a good guy would just mean he's doing a good job, right?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”