Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 9]

Post by Typhoony »

I have no read on LoRab at all.
I have a slight baddie read on df.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
Golden wrote:OK, SVS. Lets see if you can do anything like what TH did.

Please repeat after me.

Yes
No
Suspicious
Agree
Disagree
Town
Mafia
Inmate
:sigh:

YES
NO
COMFORTABLENESS
GOD
FATHERED
WOG
OHM
MAT
Matt = Inmate confirmed.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

Fuck it I really need to go to sleep.

Voting DF.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Typhoony wrote:I have no read on LoRab at all.
Is it for the same reason I do? His Mac voters thing kinda seemed like feigned involvement to me. Maybe I just felt like that because he called me out for it though. I mean I did spend a significant portion of this game suspicious of Mac and tried to get him lynched maybe three times.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Bullzeye wrote:
Typhoony wrote:I'm willing to vote a low poster that has been able to send in the kills. Who are the possibilities then?
I would agree with this but I don't think Bubbles is bad. I think DF looks slightly sketchy but I'm not sure if he's sketchy enough to vote for. I doubt Bass, Ekeknat, or Equivocate have been sending in anything. What do you think of LoRab? I don't have any opinion at all on her.
I think she's generally an awesomely fabulous person. :lorab:

Also, I think you don't want to lynch me because I'm civ.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

MATT
DH
WHY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BAREFACEDNESSES
MOONROOF
TOG
GO
MEL
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

LoRab wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Typhoony wrote:I'm willing to vote a low poster that has been able to send in the kills. Who are the possibilities then?
I would agree with this but I don't think Bubbles is bad. I think DF looks slightly sketchy but I'm not sure if he's sketchy enough to vote for. I doubt Bass, Ekeknat, or Equivocate have been sending in anything. What do you think of LoRab? I don't have any opinion at all on her.

And humble too!

I don't want to lynch you, I just mentioned you as a low-ish poster who'd be able to send in kills since you've been around. I don't know if I want to lynch a low poster at all, I don't particularly know what I want to do. I just know I need to do it soon.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

juliets wrote:
Matt wrote:Sorry to do this, but I have to get ready for work and jet.

I'm voting DH. Don't think he genuinely wanted Nero lynched, and it shows.

Good luck town!
You didn't even let him respond.
Matt said he had to go to work, so it seems odd that you were considering voting him for that.

Linki: I had like 6 other tabs open and when I looked back, Typh voted me. :pout:

As far as my reads right now go, I'd put Matt, Golden, Mac, and MP as strong civ reads, with Enrique up there too. Typh, Bullz, Dom, snd SVS are middling for me, as well as the inactives. I think there could be something to the DH case, I'm still looking over Lorab, and I didn't like Juliets' reasoning for her suspicion of Matt, but otherwise haven't been pinged by her.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Bullzeye wrote:
Is it for the same reason I do? His Mac voters thing kinda seemed like feigned involvement to me. Maybe I just felt like that because he called me out for it though. I mean I did spend a significant portion of this game suspicious of Mac and tried to get him lynched maybe three times.
I try to point out what looks like a save, and everyone thinks I'm just doing it for show. :shrug2: I still think it looked shady, but I don't find your posts suspicious, so that was the end of that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DF:

MATT
DH
WHY

~~~

COMFORTABLENESS
GONOSOME
GAE
ROE

S~V~S wrote:MATT
DH
WHY
BAREFACEDNESSES
MOONROOF
TOG
GO
MEL
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Bullzeye wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

And humble too!

I don't want to lynch you, I just mentioned you as a low-ish poster who'd be able to send in kills since you've been around. I don't know if I want to lynch a low poster at all, I don't particularly know what I want to do. I just know I need to do it soon.
I totally get it. As I said to someone yesterday-ish, I'd be looking at me too. I know I'm civ, but I don't expect that others know that. And I realize I've been quieter than usual this game.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do this lynch, either.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

DFaraday wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
I try to point out what looks like a save, and everyone thinks I'm just doing it for show. :shrug2: I still think it looked shady, but I don't find your posts suspicious, so that was the end of that.
It's not like the Mac suspicion came out of nowhere. He had to out himself to get away from it after all. I don't see why it looks shady that some people voted for a guy who'd been getting heat all game. Not everything is a save attempt.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

DFaraday wrote:
juliets wrote:

Good luck town!
Matt said he had to go to work, so it seems odd that you were considering voting him for that.

Linki: I had like 6 other tabs open and when I looked back, Typh voted me. :pout:

As far as my reads right now go, I'd put Matt, Golden, Mac, and MP as strong civ reads, with Enrique up there too. Typh, Bullz, Dom, snd SVS are middling for me, as well as the inactives. I think there could be something to the DH case, I'm still looking over Lorab, and I didn't like Juliets' reasoning for her suspicion of Matt, but otherwise haven't been pinged by her.
I'm not voting him because he had to go to work. I'm possibly voting him because he did not let DH respond before he voted him. That's common mafia courtesy. I think since SVS has shown up DH is probably silenced (Enrique is a possibility but I doubt it since he said he would be declining in participation).I haven't made a definite decision though and probably won't do until late.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
juliets wrote:

Good luck town!

I'm not voting him because he had to go to work. I'm possibly voting him because he did not let DH respond before he voted him. That's common mafia courtesy. I think since SVS has shown up DH is probably silenced (Enrique is a possibility but I doubt it since he said he would be declining in participation).I haven't made a definite decision though and probably won't do until late.
Do you really not see that Matt couldn't wait for DH because he had to go to work?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DH
WHY?
BAREFACEDNESSES
MOONROOF
TOG
GO
MEL
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Bullzeye wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
It's not like the Mac suspicion came out of nowhere. He had to out himself to get away from it after all. I don't see why it looks shady that some people voted for a guy who'd been getting heat all game. Not everything is a save attempt.
That's fair. I think it was the timing that stood out to me the most, I think. Sabie took 2 votes, then Mac took two. Then more votes on Sabie, more votes on Mac. I just felt like someone in there didn't want Sabie lynched.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bullzeye wrote:
juliets wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
juliets wrote:

Good luck town!

Do you really not see that Matt couldn't wait for DH because he had to go to work?
I guess if it were me I would have voted someone else and given DH another day. But if you think that is too much to expect maybe I'm getting clouded by my dislike of the vote with no response. And it was a small suspicion anyway, and it's getting blown up into much more than I meant. So, I will look for somebody else. Where are you on who to vote for?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote:
DH
WHY?
BAREFACEDNESSES
MOONROOF
TOG
GO
MEL
I'm not sure I can decode your second part but here is what Matt said about DH:
Matt wrote:Okay. So I went ahead and looked at which locations Nero picked on Nights 0 and 1. Arkham and GCPD. Then I decided to cross check with other players to see if they haven't gone to those locations or if they've only recently gone there.

Check it...

On Nights 6 and 8, DH chose GCPD and Arkham. What's kind of curious to me is that DH seems to be in the know with comics, and we're playing a Batman game, a Batman Arkham game at that, and he doesn't visit the Asylum until Night 8? Hrm. Anyway, before Night 6, assuming DH is Maroni, this would mean their team already had 7 voice recordings so why not skip a night to keep up appearances in case anyone goes around sniffing at the polls?

Anyway, so I'm getting ahead of myself.

Here are some quotes...
DharmaHelper wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Just cast my vote for Arkham Asylum.

Also, why has the hosts voted for the zoo?
Every poll is going to have a "Host Option" for the hosts, anyone who is dead, and anyone who is not playing to vote for. It helps the Hosts keep track of the poll without having too much trouble.
We know Nero was bad so he could have easily asked his teamies this question which makes it seem fake. And there's DH to answer his fake question. Distance!
DharmaHelper wrote:People calling Nero out for being quiet moments before his essay makes me nervous.
This was said on Day 1 when TH and others (?) were looking Nero's way. Interesting sidenote, I looked through a few pages and didn't see Nero speak of any essay, so I don't know where that came from, but perhaps it's there somewhere and I missed it. Derp. Either way, DH lightly defending Nero.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:I misread Friday am as pm, so Im suddenly in a hurry to vote, as I'm going to bed soon.

I honestly don´t know, and its stressing me out that I have to vote for someone. Im considering Floyd, even though I don´t like lynching low posters. I did notice him being online earlier today while I was reading and he hasn´t posted. I know I did it myself, but at least I gave an explanation for doing it.

Yeah Im going with Floyd. Time zones suck.

Im interested in seeing the outcome tomorrow. Goodnight ya´ll.
:ponder:
This was also Day 1. DH never elaborates on his chin stroke. If indeed teamies with Nero and Floyd, then this could just be an honest reaction of "Why?" Haha.
DharmaHelper wrote:Lets lynch Nero.
Keep in mind, he says this, but has already placed his vote on MP. Then someone, I'm assuming, asked him why and his response...
DharmaHelper wrote:Why? Because I don't want to lynch Matt right now and Nero has a couple of votes.
That's weird because I think DH would usually want to lynch someone for more then "cuz they have a few votes". This just kind of sounds sarcastic to me honestly, like he doesn't even mean it. Again, he had already placed his vote on MP.
DharmaHelper wrote:The case against Matt is - "Nevermind there is no case against Matt"

And the case against Nero is that Matt thinks he might be the Riddler or something.
Again, he doesn't seem to even want to lynch Nero despite saying "Let's lynch Nero." "Matt thinks he might be the Riddler or something" seems very dismissive, not supportive of a case on Nero. Remember all this later because it's important.
DharmaHelper wrote:I think we're making the best decision Enrique could make and that's all we can ask for in any lynch.
A riff of the 3J quote in Mac's sig, basically making fun of Enrique's "Don't lynch Matt, lynch sig or Nero!" post. Again, doesn't feel like he really wants Nero lynched.
DharmaHelper wrote:JC/Golden, had I said "Let's lynch X" would you have voted for X?
In response to JC/Golden both voting Nero. This doesn't look like someone who wants Nero lynched, questioning those who chose to vote him.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Isn't it a Syndicate Mafia tradition to lynch the new player first? Maybe that's why there was a no lynch yesterday XD

I had been thinking of giving Matt the botd in his lynch Nero/Enrique crusade anyway (and I don't think Matt is bad, I think he's Indy based on a couple of posts he's made today) so I'll be voting for Nero today's since he's come up with both Matt and Enrique.

I hope you guys are right! :puppy:
What do you mean you hope "you guys" are right? Why are you unconcerned if you yourself are correct? Why pawn off the accountability?
Again, Sorsha follows a Nero vote, and DH doesn't seem happy about it.
DharmaHelper wrote:Welcome to the site, Nero.
In response to the lynch ending. Again, sounds sarcastic, he doesn't seem happy.

Now the following quotes occur when DH starts taking heat for being Nero's teamie, here is what DH says...
DharmaHelper wrote:Bruv I literally convinced two people to vote for Nero in order to save you what the fuck are you smoking.
DharmaHelper wrote:I voiced my assent in a Nero lynch. That alone should be enough to tell you he was not my teammate. :shrug:
DharmaHelper wrote:Remember that time I literally said "Hey lets lynch Nero"

Yeah me too
He goes on to say the same thing over and over again to sig and MP who are questioning him over it, but like...yeah you said "Let's lynch Nero" but then you made a ridiculous reason as to why you wanted him lynched ("cuz he has votes"), downplayed why I wanted him lynched ("Matt thinks he's the Riddler or something"), made a riff off of 3J's quote to make Enrique look silly based on his turnaround, questioned Golden, JC, and Sorsha who all voted Nero...

Basically, he didn't really "lead" or "advocate" a Nero lynch as he claims. Not at all.

I did a search of Floyd in DH's post history, too...the following quotes take place on Day 1
DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:So... I'm swamped beyond belief and there's no way I'll make it before EoD. I'm still on page 11 when I last posted. Sorry everyone.

I know this is very unlike me, but I don't have any remotely firm leads on anyone from what I can recall, since the only player I had thought even seemed slightly suspicious (zebra) no longer seemed suspicious to me after I talked with her, so... yeah. I randomized among "low posters" (i.e., those with less than 5 posts) and got TheFloyd73.

Hopefully I can catch up and get back into this game fully by this weekend.

MP votes Floyd. DH refers to MP as Darth Vader. K.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:OK, I'm out now until the EoD because of work commitments so despite not having a convincing argument against any particular individual I'm voting for TheFloyd73. As the votes stand right now, my priority is to avoid the lynching of someone who appears to be at risk and who I am (on balance) convinced may be potentially an asset to us.
Your priority is to avoid the lynching of someone who appears at risk so you voted for the guy with the most votes what are you talking about
Not happy with Glorfy's vote for Floyd, and tries to make Glorfy look nonsensical.

I think we have our Sal Maroni. Boop.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:
DH
WHY?
BAREFACEDNESSES
MOONROOF
TOG
GO
MEL
FEEL :scared:

FERROMANGANESES
MATCHWOODS
BOYG
DOTH
MOT
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
DH
WHY?
BAREFACEDNESSES
MOONROOF
TOG
GO
MEL
I'm not sure I can decode your second part but here is what Matt said about DH:
Matt wrote:Okay. So I went ahead and looked at which locations Nero picked on Nights 0 and 1. Arkham and GCPD. Then I decided to cross check with other players to see if they haven't gone to those locations or if they've only recently gone there.

Check it...

On Nights 6 and 8, DH chose GCPD and Arkham. What's kind of curious to me is that DH seems to be in the know with comics, and we're playing a Batman game, a Batman Arkham game at that, and he doesn't visit the Asylum until Night 8? Hrm. Anyway, before Night 6, assuming DH is Maroni, this would mean their team already had 7 voice recordings so why not skip a night to keep up appearances in case anyone goes around sniffing at the polls?

Anyway, so I'm getting ahead of myself.

Here are some quotes...
DharmaHelper wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Just cast my vote for Arkham Asylum.

Also, why has the hosts voted for the zoo?
Every poll is going to have a "Host Option" for the hosts, anyone who is dead, and anyone who is not playing to vote for. It helps the Hosts keep track of the poll without having too much trouble.
We know Nero was bad so he could have easily asked his teamies this question which makes it seem fake. And there's DH to answer his fake question. Distance!
DharmaHelper wrote:People calling Nero out for being quiet moments before his essay makes me nervous.
This was said on Day 1 when TH and others (?) were looking Nero's way. Interesting sidenote, I looked through a few pages and didn't see Nero speak of any essay, so I don't know where that came from, but perhaps it's there somewhere and I missed it. Derp. Either way, DH lightly defending Nero.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:I misread Friday am as pm, so Im suddenly in a hurry to vote, as I'm going to bed soon.

I honestly don´t know, and its stressing me out that I have to vote for someone. Im considering Floyd, even though I don´t like lynching low posters. I did notice him being online earlier today while I was reading and he hasn´t posted. I know I did it myself, but at least I gave an explanation for doing it.

Yeah Im going with Floyd. Time zones suck.

Im interested in seeing the outcome tomorrow. Goodnight ya´ll.
:ponder:
This was also Day 1. DH never elaborates on his chin stroke. If indeed teamies with Nero and Floyd, then this could just be an honest reaction of "Why?" Haha.
DharmaHelper wrote:Lets lynch Nero.
Keep in mind, he says this, but has already placed his vote on MP. Then someone, I'm assuming, asked him why and his response...
DharmaHelper wrote:Why? Because I don't want to lynch Matt right now and Nero has a couple of votes.
That's weird because I think DH would usually want to lynch someone for more then "cuz they have a few votes". This just kind of sounds sarcastic to me honestly, like he doesn't even mean it. Again, he had already placed his vote on MP.
DharmaHelper wrote:The case against Matt is - "Nevermind there is no case against Matt"

And the case against Nero is that Matt thinks he might be the Riddler or something.
Again, he doesn't seem to even want to lynch Nero despite saying "Let's lynch Nero." "Matt thinks he might be the Riddler or something" seems very dismissive, not supportive of a case on Nero. Remember all this later because it's important.
DharmaHelper wrote:I think we're making the best decision Enrique could make and that's all we can ask for in any lynch.
A riff of the 3J quote in Mac's sig, basically making fun of Enrique's "Don't lynch Matt, lynch sig or Nero!" post. Again, doesn't feel like he really wants Nero lynched.
DharmaHelper wrote:JC/Golden, had I said "Let's lynch X" would you have voted for X?
In response to JC/Golden both voting Nero. This doesn't look like someone who wants Nero lynched, questioning those who chose to vote him.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Isn't it a Syndicate Mafia tradition to lynch the new player first? Maybe that's why there was a no lynch yesterday XD

I had been thinking of giving Matt the botd in his lynch Nero/Enrique crusade anyway (and I don't think Matt is bad, I think he's Indy based on a couple of posts he's made today) so I'll be voting for Nero today's since he's come up with both Matt and Enrique.

I hope you guys are right! :puppy:
What do you mean you hope "you guys" are right? Why are you unconcerned if you yourself are correct? Why pawn off the accountability?
Again, Sorsha follows a Nero vote, and DH doesn't seem happy about it.
DharmaHelper wrote:Welcome to the site, Nero.
In response to the lynch ending. Again, sounds sarcastic, he doesn't seem happy.

Now the following quotes occur when DH starts taking heat for being Nero's teamie, here is what DH says...
DharmaHelper wrote:Bruv I literally convinced two people to vote for Nero in order to save you what the fuck are you smoking.
DharmaHelper wrote:I voiced my assent in a Nero lynch. That alone should be enough to tell you he was not my teammate. :shrug:
DharmaHelper wrote:Remember that time I literally said "Hey lets lynch Nero"

Yeah me too
He goes on to say the same thing over and over again to sig and MP who are questioning him over it, but like...yeah you said "Let's lynch Nero" but then you made a ridiculous reason as to why you wanted him lynched ("cuz he has votes"), downplayed why I wanted him lynched ("Matt thinks he's the Riddler or something"), made a riff off of 3J's quote to make Enrique look silly based on his turnaround, questioned Golden, JC, and Sorsha who all voted Nero...

Basically, he didn't really "lead" or "advocate" a Nero lynch as he claims. Not at all.

I did a search of Floyd in DH's post history, too...the following quotes take place on Day 1
DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:So... I'm swamped beyond belief and there's no way I'll make it before EoD. I'm still on page 11 when I last posted. Sorry everyone.

I know this is very unlike me, but I don't have any remotely firm leads on anyone from what I can recall, since the only player I had thought even seemed slightly suspicious (zebra) no longer seemed suspicious to me after I talked with her, so... yeah. I randomized among "low posters" (i.e., those with less than 5 posts) and got TheFloyd73.

Hopefully I can catch up and get back into this game fully by this weekend.

MP votes Floyd. DH refers to MP as Darth Vader. K.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:OK, I'm out now until the EoD because of work commitments so despite not having a convincing argument against any particular individual I'm voting for TheFloyd73. As the votes stand right now, my priority is to avoid the lynching of someone who appears to be at risk and who I am (on balance) convinced may be potentially an asset to us.
Your priority is to avoid the lynching of someone who appears at risk so you voted for the guy with the most votes what are you talking about
Not happy with Glorfy's vote for Floyd, and tries to make Glorfy look nonsensical.

I think we have our Sal Maroni. Boop.
:cloud9:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

uh oh - maybe thats not what you wanted.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:OK, Dom, you read bubbles as bad. But I've somewhat made a career out of defending bubbles when she is civ. There's only been one time Bubbles has been bad that I've played and remember... when she was the Beuatiful Beast in World Reborn... and I was nailing her to the wall from about day 2.

I wouldn't ask you to trust my instincts on many people, but I would ask you to trust them on Bubbles. Yeah, I voted for her yesterday, but it was because I had a moment of doubt where I wondered if I'd been reading things badly wrong, her and glorfindel. But, glorfindel was civ, it gives me more confidence in my initial read on bubbles and makes me feel silly for doubting it.
If Glorfindel was your link to Bubbles, if that was what could make her bad-- then why not vote Glorfindel in the first place?
Golden wrote:
juliets wrote:Typh regarding you asking who i would vote, I just made a post re: how i feel like I have no body to vote. I won't vote you or Dom or Golden at this time. The only person I have any small inkling to vote would be Matt for not letting DH respond to accusations before voting him but thats a mighty slim reason. This is really just a condensed version of the post I made. Maybe you missed it.
Don't you think that seems like Matt, though?

I felt like people were far too hasty to clear Matt after the Nerolunar lynch. Back then, I felt he could well be bad. But, over time, for example his unflinching suspicion of people like TH and MP despite all evidence to the contrary. I just came out of all of that feeling like this is normal Matt.

I could see Matt as inmate though.
I agree that Matt was cleared after that lynch for reasons that are unclear. What I'll say is that Matt has very much coasted since the attention has been off of him. And that's the attitude I thought he had in GoC.
Bubbles?

I guess DFaraday or LoRab as others said.
But I'm leaning Bubbles.

SVS, I really wish I knew what you wanted. :/ I'm suckz at this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
juliets wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
juliets wrote:

Good luck town!

I guess if it were me I would have voted someone else and given DH another day. But if you think that is too much to expect maybe I'm getting clouded by my dislike of the vote with no response. And it was a small suspicion anyway, and it's getting blown up into much more than I meant. So, I will look for somebody else. Where are you on who to vote for?
If you want to vote for Matt, be my guest. I just don't see a problem with him voting how he did. Still no idea what I'm doing. Maybe DF. Maybe not.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Bullzeye wrote:
juliets wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
juliets wrote:

Good luck town!

I see Juliets' point, though. He made a brand new case on DH and then voted him before allowing for a response. It goes against mafia manners. Also, not allowing for a response also means a civ can't rightly defend themselves (in general--I'm undecided on DH in particular). Even if he had to vote early, he could have voted for someone else he found suspicious.

That said, I'm not going to vote for him for that, although I do think suspicion of him and revisiting suspicion of him is warranted. But, since he had to go to work, it's also not fair to vote for him for the same reasons.

I may vote Bubbles. DF was also making me uncomfortable as I posted earlier.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

@dom - Because I felt Bubbles was a more acceptable loss than Glorfindel if the theory was wrong. For all the criticism of Glorfindel, I felt he was really contributing. For example, his case on MM and his point about how lower posters were being killed off, perhaps because some killers are higher posters that didn't want to isolate themselves, were really unique thoughts that he brought to the table.

Bubbles, on the other hand, just started a new job (I know because she had to ask for a replacement in Zodiac) and so I know she is having a tough time contributing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote:uh oh - maybe thats not what you wanted.
WAS
GOOD :beer:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FERROMANGANESES
FOOTCLOTH
BY
EDH
MM
ET
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

SVS, as much as you can, and maybe you've already done this, but what are your thoughts on dom?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Can someone remind me of the arguments against Bubbles?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:@dom - Because I felt Bubbles was a more acceptable loss than Glorfindel if the theory was wrong. For all the criticism of Glorfindel, I felt he was really contributing. For example, his case on MM and his point about how lower posters were being killed off, perhaps because some killers are higher posters that didn't want to isolate themselves, were really unique thoughts that he brought to the table.

Bubbles, on the other hand, just started a new job (I know because she had to ask for a replacement in Zodiac) and so I know she is having a tough time contributing.
So, you thought if Glorfindel was bad then Bubbles was surely bad.
So you voted Bubbles because logic went out the window.
Bullzeye wrote:Can someone remind me of the arguments against Bubbles?
Personally, just read her last few posts. Felt a scummy vibe from them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Personally, just read her last few posts. Felt a scummy vibe from them.
Define 'few' as a percentage of nine :P The worst thing about her is that super shady SVS vote and the following defense of it. But still, I can see parallels between that vote and her incredibly frustrating votes for me in Star Wars where she was a civ. So I dunno about her.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

She had an early post that said that Dom seemed to be posting more than usual, which was odd, and felt like she was getting information from elsewhere. Also, in what games has Dom not been a high poster. I've been asking about that since she made the post and have yet to get an answer.

Her post last lynch came out of nowhere and seemed like had been coached, or at least that she had been pushed towards the thread.

Also, to me, she usually posts about once around, and this time has barely been posting at all. Yet has been online (several folks have commented that they've seen her online and she's had posts), so could have been around to send in kills, even if she's not posting in the thread.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:@dom - Because I felt Bubbles was a more acceptable loss than Glorfindel if the theory was wrong. For all the criticism of Glorfindel, I felt he was really contributing. For example, his case on MM and his point about how lower posters were being killed off, perhaps because some killers are higher posters that didn't want to isolate themselves, were really unique thoughts that he brought to the table.

So, you thought if Glorfindel was bad then Bubbles was surely bad.
So you voted Bubbles because logic went out the window.
Dom, I just gave you a very clear and rational and logical reason for my choice and your response is to throw it right out the window?

Stop telling people to read bubbles or just saying her posts 'are scummy'. Why are they scummy? They are the same as she usually is as town, what do you see as being different from normal town bubbles? It feels like you are the one who is clinging on to a view and refusing to move at all.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

Hey folks, sorry I kinda dropped off the map again. I just have this week left where I will be completely swamped with work, and then I'm a free man! Spring break! Woo! I've been keeping up just fine, the thread's moving at a pretty slow pace I feel, but I haven't really had the energy to contribute.

I don't know about Bubbles, I don't imagine her playing much differently regardless of alignment. For now I'd be the most comfortable voting for either Matt, who as others have mentioned seems to be thriving in this madman conspiracy theorist persona, and DF, who has been lying uncomfortably low for the whole game and only recently (Day 8- ) took a more hands on approach, possibly because he's the only left of his team?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

LoRab wrote:
She had an early post that said that Dom seemed to be posting more than usual, which was odd, and felt like she was getting information from elsewhere. Also, in what games has Dom not been a high poster. I've been asking about that since she made the post and have yet to get an answer.
Hmm this is true, I definitely can't remember a game where Dom was anything but talkative. I'd be surprised if he was ever quiet.
LoRab wrote:Her post last lynch came out of nowhere and seemed like had been coached, or at least that she had been pushed towards the thread.
I can actually kinda see that.
LoRab wrote:Also, to me, she usually posts about once around, and this time has barely been posting at all. Yet has been online (several folks have commented that they've seen her online and she's had posts), so could have been around to send in kills, even if she's not posting in the thread.
It has been pointed out that she's quite busy this time around, tbf. I can relate.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

also RIP turnip head i usually don't do this but reading your name at the end of that post legit made me sad :(
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm gonna *Vote DF* because he's the person I feel most sketchy about right now and I should've been in bed two hours ago. I feel like his whole Mac voters = save attempt thing was a contrived attempt to look less blendy.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden, I read them as baddie in tone. I'm sorry we disagree. I don't think we have a "normal town" Bubbles.

Stop telling people to read her? What on earth is that post Golden? Why? I'm encouraging people to make their own decision. I have discussed and will continue to discuss other suspects as well. What is your angle here?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

That said, I'm not as opposed to a Bubbles lynch as I might have been earlier on. Having actually looked at her posts and read some of the points on her, I'm beginning to think she doesn't look too good.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:Golden, I read them as baddie in tone. I'm sorry we disagree. I don't think we have a "normal town" Bubbles.

Stop telling people to read her? What on earth is that post Golden? Why? I'm encouraging people to make their own decision. I have discussed and will continue to discuss other suspects as well. What is your angle here?
I don't mean stop asking people to read her. I mean stop using that as a proxy for explaining your suspicion.

There is a 'normal town' bubbles. Really clearly. If I was to suggest something to you, it would be go back and read bubbles in A World Reborn. She was way less straighforward in what she had to say than she is in this game. All these games as civ she just says what she thinks. Thats exactly what she has done here. But in World Reborn, totally different.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote:SVS, as much as you can, and maybe you've already done this, but what are your thoughts on dom?
LoRab wrote:

Her post last lynch came out of nowhere and seemed like had been coached, or at least that she had been pushed towards the thread.

Also, to me, she usually posts about once around, and this time has barely been posting at all. Yet has been online (several folks have commented that they've seen her online and she's had posts), so could have been around to send in kills, even if she's not posting in the thread.
THAT ^^
COMFORTABLENESS
FORESHADOWED
GOY
MENG
MO
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Seriously guys. Lorab. Bullzeye. SVS.

Bubbles is civilian.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:
Golden wrote:SVS, as much as you can, and maybe you've already done this, but what are your thoughts on dom?
LoRab wrote:

THAT ^^
COMFORTABLENESS
FORESHADOWED
GOY
MENG
MO
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Golden wrote:Seriously guys. Lorab. Bullzeye. SVS.

Bubbles is civilian.
I'm not as sure as you are. And I did go back and read her posts in that game. But I'm not seeing that her posts match with her civ game in other games, either.

That said, I'm also not completely convinced she's bad.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

@Golden: Do I recall correctly that you have names penciled in for all the named civ roles? Is Matt in that list?

I ask because I'm remembering early on that he was freaking out that he had had a target painted on his back in a way that implied that he was a named role, way back early on. At this point, and the way he's posting, it seems less and less likely that he's a named civ role (including batman peeps as civ). So, that seems more suspish now that I'm thinking about it.

Sorry I'm probably not posting entirely clearly my thoughts...migrainey today and took drugs for it, so I'm a bit hazy.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

LoRab wrote:@Golden: Do I recall correctly that you have names penciled in for all the named civ roles? Is Matt in that list?
Nope. He'd have to be a cop if he was civ. Of course my list could be all wrong.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Golden wrote:
LoRab wrote:@Golden: Do I recall correctly that you have names penciled in for all the named civ roles? Is Matt in that list?
Nope. He'd have to be a cop if he was civ. Of course my list could be all wrong.
Any of our lists could be wrong.

But he's also made posts about not knowing what various roles were/not getting role hints on enough roles, that I think it's doubtful he has a named role, in general.

But if that's the case, then it doesn't make sense that he'd freak out about a target on his back because of what others were posting. I think he just moved way up my suspicion list.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

The one thing about Bubbles that stops me in my tracks when I start thinking she's bad is she voted 4 times for Waynes Manor (wish I could remember who pointed this out). Seems like a mafia teammate would have said "hey, what are you doing you already have the message from there" or they would be involved in a bts discussion on where to vote. This doesn't mean she can't be an inmate though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

juliets wrote:The one thing about Bubbles that stops me in my tracks when I start thinking she's bad is she voted 4 times for Waynes Manor (wish I could remember who pointed this out). Seems like a mafia teammate would have said "hey, what are you doing you already have the message from there" or they would be involved in a bts discussion on where to vote. This doesn't mean she can't be an inmate though.
I actually wondered if it was a deliberate role hint.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Golden wrote:
juliets wrote:The one thing about Bubbles that stops me in my tracks when I start thinking she's bad is she voted 4 times for Waynes Manor (wish I could remember who pointed this out). Seems like a mafia teammate would have said "hey, what are you doing you already have the message from there" or they would be involved in a bts discussion on where to vote. This doesn't mean she can't be an inmate though.
Oh right good point. It's hard to think of any reason why she would do it unless it was something like that. She can't have missed all those pms from the hosts with the links to the messages.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

juliets wrote:
Golden wrote:
Oh right good point. It's hard to think of any reason why she would do it unless it was something like that. She can't have missed all those pms from the hosts with the links to the messages.
Metalmarsh did the same thing for five nights, strangely enough.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”