It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Re: [DAY 4] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by indiglo »

indiglo wrote:I'm getting some nub baddie vibes from Gleam lately. Hence why I asked him how many games he's played, and how many times he's been scum. I couldn't tell if they were nub player vibes or nub baddie vibes. Now I feel like they're more likely to be nub baddie vibes. So I'm still totally interested in looking there after today.

Linki~ Hello Draconus! I have empathy and sympathy for anyone subbing into this game at this point. I subbed in, but close enough to the beginning to get caught up. I feel your plight is helpless, but hopefully you can get your feet under you eventually anyway.

Link~ LOL I see the hammer now. :haha:

EBWOP -

I mean, your plight as far as catching up with the game. Not your plight as in playing the game and getting your feet under you.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Draconus »

indiglo wrote:I'm getting some nub baddie vibes from Gleam lately. Hence why I asked him how many games he's played, and how many times he's been scum. I couldn't tell if they were nub player vibes or nub baddie vibes. Now I feel like they're more likely to be nub baddie vibes. So I'm still totally interested in looking there after today.

Linki~ Hello Draconus! I have empathy and sympathy for anyone subbing into this game at this point. I subbed in, but close enough to the beginning to get caught up. I feel your plight is helpless, but hopefully you can get your feet under you eventually anyway.

instanter indiglo! Thank you! :hugs:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 140

Post by thellama73 »

Draconus wrote:

instanter indiglo! Thank you! :hugs:
Hi Draconus, want to help me lynch Dragon? He is trying to steal the glory of your name.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Would anyone who's played more games with The Llama than I have care to comment on his play in this game? In past games I've seen people comment that he's typically got an unorthodox style, but I've always been able to understand him and have read him as town with ease in the past. I understand he's a bit busier than normal for this game, but his almost singular focus on DDL is not something I fully understand.
Not completely singular. I believe I mentioned you as a possible baddie. Does that make you nervous? Aren't I the King of the Morlocks?
You mentioned me as a baddie because of how you perceive me in relation to Dragon.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:Would anyone who's played more games with The Llama than I have care to comment on his play in this game? In past games I've seen people comment that he's typically got an unorthodox style, but I've always been able to understand him and have read him as town with ease in the past. I understand he's a bit busier than normal for this game, but his almost singular focus on DDL is not something I fully understand.
I've never understood llama. I lean town on him though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Syndicate won't load at work, phone posting not viable, unless things fix I'll be mostly absent today.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Not completely singular. I believe I mentioned you as a possible baddie. Does that make you nervous? Aren't I the King of the Morlocks?
You mentioned me as a baddie because of how you perceive me in relation to Dragon.
That's like complaining about someone inventing the wheel, and then inventing the car, and saying that person had only one idea. Suspicions build on one another. Links can be found. Keep pulling the sweater.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Draconus »

'Sup Silverwolf?

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote:
Nothing about his behavior so far surprises me.
Why not?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Why not?

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Golden, I'm sorry if you've already answered this, but what is your perception of Sloonei? Both of you have been tunneling hard for sig for 2 cycles now and are seemingly working in tandem towards that cause. But where does he fall on the spectrum for you?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote:Golden, I'm sorry if you've already answered this, but what is your perception of Sloonei? Both of you have been tunneling hard for sig for 2 cycles now and are seemingly working in tandem towards that cause. But where does he fall on the spectrum for you?
He is one of those who I came out of eod 2 with a very strong town read on, and I don't have any reason to doubt it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also in response to my if/then statements concerning if sig flips good, I'm not intent on leading a lynch train on those people. It's mostly a starting point to pool my thoughts on.
I do think the relationship between a supporting person on a good flip is less indicative of alignment than that of a bad flip, but those were possible scenarios.

Also, fwiw I intend to look more closely at DDL. Because Llama won't shut up about him. I feel his tone had a major switch towards sig in the past day than before, even though he was under the impression sig was "too scummy to be scum". Something to contemplate

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Why not?
Because I've read all his posts in the 10+ games we've played together.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Matt wrote: Silverwolf...no read on her. I will say I thought it odd that you and her seemed to get mad at peeps voting you because of your frolicking, but then she goes on to call Zeebs' play "annoying" and as Llama pointed out, she's calling out Llama because she doesn't like the way he plays. But wait, weren't you two all mad cuz people were voting you based on how you were playing? Seems contradictory.
Actually, I was mad people were suspecting ika and I of doing not alignment things and calling us scum and wanting to lynch us for it. Zeebs annoyed me for being mostly absent in the game and then coming in and saying I was bad on the Fuzz lynch for a post saying I was behind and catching up-it was contradictory and just throwing random accusations around. I was annoyed at llama for tunneling with mostly unexplained votes, and for saying I was being controlling and scumreading his real life issues when I was doing no such thing. It was a blatant misrep. Things like this make my emotions flare in games. I was also trying to get reactions-reads-posts. All I got out of it is this is just playstyle differences and not anything that speaks of alignment too much one way or the other.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Oh I switched my vote to Draconus

I expect sig to be the lynch today but I want to voice my opinions on others I'm suspecting and the fact that Draconus has done very little since replacing reminds me of how myself and others I've seen react to replacing into a scum slot. Be mostly inactive and then just post the bare minimum without really saying much.

I still suspect Soneji for posts that don't really say anything at all and because I think scum are laying low this game while town attacks each other, but I don't see the point of sitting on that vote by myself right now.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Silverwolf wrote:Oh I switched my vote to Draconus

:hugs:

I expect sig to be the lynch today but I want to voice my opinions on others I'm suspecting and the fact that Draconus has done very little since replacing reminds me of how myself and others I've seen react to replacing into a scum slot. Be mostly inactive and then just post the bare minimum without really saying much.

:scared:

I still suspect Soneji for posts that don't really say anything at all and because I think scum are laying low this game while town attacks each other, but I don't see the point of sitting on that vote by myself right now.
:ninja:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Now everyone should switch to someone else.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Matt wrote:
ika wrote:
Matt wrote:Honestly I'm kind of confused as to why MP said not to talk about anything before 1.0 died, as I had no info then and have no info now.

Derp.

Anyway, I was convinced Golden was part of the Crew that burned me. If he's not, then my suss on Golden goes back to full force. :)

But let's get ika first! :beer:
What happens after i flip town?

how come you never adressed my responses?

whats your take on sig and silverwolf
I think sig is bad. Luffy's quotes about sig's flip floppiness was the clincher, but he's most assuredly going to get lynched today, good for him. However, I don't want to forget about you or your slip.
Does this mean that you suspect ika more than sig?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

I do.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig is civ.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Who likes rainbows?

The asterix's are there on players who I feel like they aren't saying enough for me to get a read on them. It might have something to do with timezone differences but I'm just not feeling the same presence for them as I am for other players XD

The names are in no particular order, either.

Epignosis
Silverwolf

indiglo
chaindeath
Turniphead
sig

a2thezebra
agleaminranks*
Boomslang*
Draconus*
Dragon D. Luffy
Matt 2.0
metalmarsh89
S~V~S
Serge*
Soneji*
ika

thellama73
Sloonei
Nerolunar

Golden
Scotty

Let's compare.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote:Who likes rainbows?

The asterix's are there on players who I feel like they aren't saying enough for me to get a read on them. It might have something to do with timezone differences but I'm just not feeling the same presence for them as I am for other players XD

Epignosis
Silverwolf

indiglo
chaindeath
Turniphead
sig

a2thezebra
agleaminranks*
Boomslang*
Draconus*
Dragon D. Luffy
Matt 2.0
metalmarsh89
S~V~S
Serge*
Soneji*
ika

thellama73
Sloonei
Nerolunar

Golden
Scotty

Let's compare.
I'm glad I'm at the bottom of your list but you are voting for someone who you have no read on.
You never did say why you were voting Draconus. Just because of reasons, right?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:

Epignosis
Silverwolf

indiglo
chaindeath
Turniphead
sig

a2thezebra
agleaminranks*
Boomslang*
Draconus*
Dragon D. Luffy
Matt 2.0
metalmarsh89
S~V~S
Serge*
Soneji*
ika

thellama73
Sloonei
Nerolunar

Golden
Scotty

Let's compare.
I'm glad I'm at the bottom of your list but you are voting for someone who you have no read on.
You never did say why you were voting Draconus. Just because of reasons, right?
Yes, because of reasons.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Mmhmm..

Yo chaindeath, Scotty's seen you lurking for a bit. How is chaindeath looking to vote today?

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Black Rock »

sig wrote:Also Scotty's post about me flipping good is eye raising. It could be an attempt to set up players after I get lynched. Of course I could be the undercover cop and this could all be part of our plan. Just as likely whoever keeps bringing up the undercover cop thing will be an used as an attempt to protect their teammates who I've named as suspicious when I do flip.

ALSO one last thing how do we know LC wasn't the undercover cop? It would be great if he is and your killing the person who was right about him. :P

linki: I thought you were making fun of llama.
LC being undercover cop wouldn't make sense with his role flip. He was crew who had BTSC. Two other someones would know.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Turnip Head
Scotty
thellama73
Nerolunar
sig

Silverwolf
indiglo
agleaminranks
Soneji
Metalmarsh89

Serge
Quin
Golden
Sloonei
S~V~S

chaindeath
Draconus
Boomslang
Dragon D. Luffy
Matt 2.0

Epignosis
ika
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
This doesn't concern you, Ika. Run along now and let the wolf defend herself. Your rapid protection of her is tedious.
it 100% concerns me. when shes i sbeing attacked for misreprestive reasons i will defend it.

if you quote the very post that say what your accusations are, i will gladly let her answer but i want to see where your pulling your accusation form
She's town, you're not.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That's the best possible explanation for the dynamic between the two of you so far in the game.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:Turnip Head
Scotty
thellama73
Nerolunar
sig

Silverwolf
indiglo
agleaminranks
Soneji
Metalmarsh89

Serge
Quin
Golden
Sloonei
S~V~S

chaindeath
Draconus
Boomslang
Dragon D. Luffy
Matt 2.0

Epignosis
ika
Interesting that we've got some complete opposites going on here.
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
This doesn't concern you, Ika. Run along now and let the wolf defend herself. Your rapid protection of her is tedious.
it 100% concerns me. when shes i sbeing attacked for misreprestive reasons i will defend it.

if you quote the very post that say what your accusations are, i will gladly let her answer but i want to see where your pulling your accusation form
She's town, you're not.
Show me the post where I called lama scum I bet you can't find any. Also care to make a case for the vote or is it just cus I disagree
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

She's town, you're not.
Show me the post where I called lama scum I bet you can't find any. Also care to make a case for the vote or is it just cus I disagree
What a baffling request. I made no claim that you called llama scum. Your posts are disingenuous, you're making the case for me right here.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin wrote: Interesting that we've got some complete opposites going on here.
A few, yes.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis
Silverwolf

indiglo
chaindeath
Turniphead
sig

a2thezebra
agleaminranks*
Boomslang*
Draconus*
Dragon D. Luffy
Matt 2.0
metalmarsh89
S~V~S
Serge*
Soneji*
ika

thellama73
Sloonei
Nerolunar

Golden
Scotty

Let's compare.
Wow. The fact that you rate Scotty as the baddest of the bad makes me want to trust him more. Which in turn makes me realize how I actually feel about you.

I was figuring I would switch to you or Serge towards eod,but you forced my hand :) Quin

What has chaindeath said to make you trust him?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S and I...kind of...on the same page?

:faint:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Regarding Scotty and chaindeath at least, I don't know about Serge and Quin.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:

Epignosis
Silverwolf

indiglo
chaindeath
Turniphead
sig

a2thezebra
agleaminranks*
Boomslang*
Draconus*
Dragon D. Luffy
Matt 2.0
metalmarsh89
S~V~S
Serge*
Soneji*
ika

thellama73
Sloonei
Nerolunar

Golden
Scotty

Let's compare.
Wow. The fact that you rate Scotty as the baddest of the bad makes me want to trust him more. Which in turn makes me realize how I actually feel about you.

I was figuring I would switch to you or Serge towards eod,but you forced my hand :) Quin

chaindeath was the one to bring up the case about Nerolunar, which I have been able to build on.

Why do you have such a good read for Scotty? Actually, if that's the case, why did you vote for Scotty in the first place? Would you have voted for me regardless of who I picked? This reeks of...something.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty
thellama73
Nerolunar
sig

Silverwolf
indiglo
agleaminranks
Soneji
Metalmarsh89

Serge
Quin
Golden
Sloonei
S~V~S

chaindeath
Draconus
Boomslang
Dragon D. Luffy
Matt 2.0

Epignosis
ika
Sig and TH look terrible. How can you have them both in your most civilian reads?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No, I am not in agreement about ika. I think,faced with a CFD wagon, they would have tried to direct the counter lynch away from another baddie. They could have went to Epi, or even gleam before his votes evaporated.

@Quin, I did not have a good read for Scotty. But YOU saying he is bad makes me think he must not be, lol, get it?
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Black Rock »

I'm switching my vote to Sig, spread out votes aren't helping us this game.

I don't really understand the Llama suspicion. He seems rather neutral this game. Quin, can you tell me why you have Golden in red?

Linki Golden, Zebra is a cop? That's the only thing that makes sense to me right now.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Epignosis
Silverwolf

indiglo
chaindeath
Turniphead
sig

a2thezebra
agleaminranks*
Boomslang*
Draconus*
Dragon D. Luffy
Matt 2.0
metalmarsh89
S~V~S
Serge*
Soneji*
ika

thellama73
Sloonei
Nerolunar

Golden
Scotty

Let's compare.

chaindeath was the one to bring up the case about Nerolunar, which I have been able to build on.

Why do you have such a good read for Scotty? Actually, if that's the case, why did you vote for Scotty in the first place? Would you have voted for me regardless of who I picked? This reeks of...something.
It reeks of me thinking you are bad. And if you think Scotty is bad, maybe I was wrong about him.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Black Rock wrote:Linki Golden, Zebra is a cop? That's the only thing that makes sense to me right now.
There is one other explanation that makes sense to me.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:No, I am not in agreement about ika. I think,faced with a CFD wagon, they would have tried to direct the counter lynch away from another baddie. They could have went to Epi, or even gleam before his votes evaporated.

@Quin, I did not have a good read for Scotty. But YOU saying he is bad makes me think he must not be, lol, get it?
No, I don't get it. Nothing you have said about me so far would lead anyone to believe you had such a bad read on me that you would take my reads as you just did.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@BR, btw, as one of the few people in this game who has known me a long time, would you be able to say what you think of me this game?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, I am happy with my Quin vote as my final vote. He was the last LC voter, he was an ika voter. Most of his posts got my Scooby senses tingling.

Linki, You did not read all of my posts then if you think that, Quin.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Black Rock wrote:I'm switching my vote to Sig, spread out votes aren't helping us this game.

I don't really understand the Llama suspicion. He seems rather neutral this game. Quin, can you tell me why you have Golden in red?

Linki Golden, Zebra is a cop? That's the only thing that makes sense to me right now.
My primary suspicion of Golden is linked with the situation in which I see Scotty as scum. Quite simply he attempted to defend Scotty in an accusation I made of him, without really addressing the issue at hand. It seemed weak and completely off to me. I'm also taking into account Luffy's points that Golden took the front seat for the fuzz lynch, when he didn't actually spearhead anything himself. On top of that, he's been giving black and white statements ever since EoD2, which I do not like.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
Scotty
thellama73
Nerolunar
sig

Silverwolf
indiglo
agleaminranks
Soneji
Metalmarsh89

Serge
Quin
Golden
Sloonei
S~V~S

chaindeath
Draconus
Boomslang
Dragon D. Luffy
Matt 2.0

Epignosis
ika
Sig and TH look terrible. How can you have them both in your most civilian reads?
Neither of them look terrible, please stop pretending that they do.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:
Scotty
thellama73
Nerolunar
sig

Silverwolf
indiglo
agleaminranks
Soneji
Metalmarsh89

Serge
Quin
Golden
Sloonei
S~V~S

chaindeath
Draconus
Boomslang
Dragon D. Luffy
Matt 2.0

Epignosis
ika
lol
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You missed both of these for instance.
S~V~S wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Who do you think is bad, quin? And what is your take on today's events?
I still think ika is bad. I also think Luffy is bad, and you are an enigma to me as of current. I'll hopefully be able to let the results of the night phase dictate who gets my vote tomorrow.

The latter two became a thing with the end of the day phase, and the CFD also changed my opinion of Enrique. He is leaning civ, as is Silver. I think I have been tunneling on Scotty, and while I have not put my hypothetical out of my mind, I am going to cut him some slack after seeing his interactions with others.

Are you still as adamant to scumread me as you were half an hour ago?
How dl you town read Enrique after all of that?
The same way he thinks the person who was the counter wagon to Fuzz is bad?
S~V~S wrote:
Scotty wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:My point was that a civ *died* but sig was actually *lynched*.
But what does that mean in terms of my point? To reiterate, my point was that, if sig is good, the police sat on their hands yesterday and slurped donuts out of straws.
I was making my own point :shrug2: I obviously don't think he IS good. The first thing giving me any pause whatsoever is how far out you are going to cast doubt.
Scotty wrote:I'm still here, catching up. Had a long weekend.

You guys ever fiddle with proofs in Geometry class? If a=b and b=c then a=c? That's kinda where my mind is with the potential alignments I'm calling a "trust fund". It's still rather abstract and unfinished but I have a few that I'm toying with in my mind.

Here's a few off the top of my head:
If sig is bad, then Quin is bad.
If sig is good, then golden is probably bad.
If sig is good, then Sloonei is probably bad.
If sig is good, then I am an idiot.
If Silverwolf is bad, then ika is probably bad.
If llama is bad, then DDL is probably good.
If TH is good, then sig is good.
If sig is good, then Quin is probably good.

These are obviously my opinions but just so y'all know, that's where my mind is right now.
I can't shake in the back of my mind that the Don has BTSC with his associate and they would have each other's back. I get nervous in any lynch that the entire thing has been one big ploy (since the cops probably know the identify of at least one don at this point) to get the entire town to rile up a lynch on said Don. It would make sense why the last 2 kills were failed. I think they are Don hunting, and have their target. Now it's just turning the Mafia tide to lynch their own. That's my thought.

Hypothetically- If sig is to be lynched and comes back as the Don (heaven for bid, with how he's played he is the Don lolz), I would look directly at Sloonei and Golden as the perpetrators. And even I would have to answer for a few things I suppose.

The way I see it, I currently trust Golden and Sloonei's lead because it makes sense, and they're so sure of their reads that it's kind of startling.

and anyone looking to tunnel on sig at this point (and to an extent that last lynch) if he is bad, I am inherently going to be suspicious of. I feel sig is grasping at straws here, and if I'm right, this looks worse for DDL, who has gradually started to join the sig train before it gets to the station.
If sig is bad, you know at this point he knows his goose is cooked and would be welcoming any and everyone to ride him like a mechanical bull at closing time.
Scotty, I don't care how sig comes back as it regards Golden, based on the Fuzz lynch, I think Golden is mega civ. Utterly no question in my mind. When Fuzz flipped, that was *REAL* happiness & "woot woot" on Goldens part. No way shape or form was he Fuzz' teammate. He is good at being bad, but no one is THAT good. Plus while he is good at being bad, he LOVES being civ.

No way did he fake that reaction.

This preemptive push at Golden if sig flips civ is the second thing giving me pause.

I skipped a lot in my catch up yesterday, I will have to do better tonight.
in the style of ika, are you willing to bet Golden is civ? How much would you bet?
The logic gap in my reads is that throwing support at someone else does not necessarily mean they themselves are civ.
But golden and Sloonei in particular are as sure sig is bad as you are sure golden is good.
This is my form of rainbow list. I'm sorry you don't agree. But I'm putting it out there.

And again, I think Golden IS civ: that is why I've been following through with the sig suspicion because I agree with it. But there is going to be a backlash from a lot of people if sig flips good, and I cannot fathom that you would know with 100% certainty that golden is good, unless you know something I don't.
I will bet anything he is civ, based totally on his thread during and right after the Fuzz lynch. I don't *know* it for a fact, but I don't see how anyone that has played a lot with him can miss it. You want a bet, name it, I'll take it. Anything. Even sock eating.

And that post of yours totally feels like setting up a Golden flop on your part and a Golden lynch. That post gave me heebies on top of jeebies. The only thing that would make it heebier is if Quin & Serge were to jump on the sig wagon.
Linki, I doubt hw is "pretending"
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Linki Golden, Zebra is a cop? That's the only thing that makes sense to me right now.
There is one other explanation that makes sense to me.
What letter does it start with?

Return to “Previous Jobs”