Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 10]

Post by S~V~S »

Yay I can talk, Thanks Eddie for making that not as bad as it could have been :)

I think Bubbles vote and limited posts are a bit too well informed. I know she says she was here in the 10 days between her posts, but I don't recall ever seeing her. Her post about Doms chattiness level was bizarre, as was her vote for me.

I need to do some more reading on Matt, I don't think he looks much like GOC Matt to me. The Derp Index is also telling for me; he has 477 posts with 23 derps so far in this game, an index of .05. In GOC he had 308 posts, with 34 derps, an index of .11, more than double. He was blendier in general there, only coming to full Mattness in endgame.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

You're tracking Derps? :eek:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote:I won't be voting Matt.

LoRab, DH, bubbles and dom are really the options, for me. I don't think Typh or Bullz are bad or Scarecrow.
Easy tiger.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

My list isn't a list of possibilities as such. I took myself and MP out of it for obvious reasons. I think the Scarecrow, from my own experience and other reports, is someone who's been paying attention... so I'm comfortable ruling out ek/Eq/Bubbles/Bass. Dom and juliets I think are civs, I think Golden at least started civ, and I had a different role in mind for SVS though I could easily be wrong.

Matt had a good response for me so I'm alright with temporarily taking him off my list if nothing pops up (Dom, he was saying he needed MP's role dead, not that he was the Scarecrow).

Bullzeye was a little less convincing in his response, I haven't ISOd him yet but if he didn't give any other indication of being Scarecrow'd before he could just be saying that to be taken off the list.

Golden wasn't Bubbles a civ for sure? Why is it Typh and Bullz that you're defending now?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:You're tracking Derps? :eek:
No, I just searched his posts. I think it is a nervous tic, if you will. Now that I have pointed it out I think he will be more aware of it. But I think he tends to be more nervous when he's bad. So more nervousness, more nervous tics. I play with my hair when I am nervous, and I do it much less seldom when I am relaxed. Same principle.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Retaking the Mac voters thing.... which, I know, shame on me when it was so lame coming from DF. But looking at it from another angle: Matt, SVS, Bullz and Typhoony all voted for him after he outed himself. Matt claims he was asked to kill MP, so that's interesting.

Chances the Scarecrow would make people need Mac dead (as we know he did with Golden, it'd be helpful to know on what night) because he wanted him dead and not just to fuck around with us? Would he make others vote for him and then also jump in the wagon? SVS, where are you in this conversation?
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

But then again, they also all voted him before he outed himself. lol.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Enrique wrote:Retaking the Mac voters thing.... which, I know, shame on me when it was so lame coming from DF. But looking at it from another angle: Matt, SVS, Bullz and Typhoony all voted for him after he outed himself. Matt claims he was asked to kill MP, so that's interesting.

Chances the Scarecrow would make people need Mac dead (as we know he did with Golden, it'd be helpful to know on what night) because he wanted him dead and not just to fuck around with us? Would he make others vote for him and then also jump in the wagon? SVS, where are you in this conversation?
I did not catch the hints until they were pointed out at me. I felt he was bad to the point that I felt he could have been fake hinting, even after the whole role hinting conversation first started.

No one made me need Mac dead, if that is what you are asking me.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Who would be your best guess for the Scarecrow, SVS?

Also how do we feel about Matt casting doubt on MP instead of trying to hunt the Scarecrow? :ponder:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Enrique wrote:Who would be your best guess for the Scarecrow, SVS?

Also how do we feel about Matt casting doubt on MP instead of trying to hunt the Scarecrow? :ponder:
I have no clue. It isn't me, if that is what you are asking; I am neither bad nor inmate. I am not overly good at role assignment and I don't bother with it much unless it mskes a difference to me specifically, and even then I am the suck at it unless I have people to discuss it with, which in this game I do not.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 154
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

i misclicked, please fix plox
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:
Enrique wrote:Who would be your best guess for the Scarecrow, SVS?

I have no clue. It isn't me, if that is what you are asking; I am neither bad nor inmate. I am not overly good at role assignment and I don't bother with it much unless it mskes a difference to me specifically, and even then I am the suck at it unless I have people to discuss it with, which in this game I do not.
I missed the second part of this. Since I tend to view Matt as a conspiracy theorist, I also am not surprised when he has issues letting go of a theory. But it is an interesting point about him, although having just hosted him bad I am seeing a very different person in this game and since I tend to be a tone reader rather than a logic reader, that carries weight for me.

GTH, I am neutral about Matt. I suppose he could be an inmate, although which one, I have no clue. I don't think he is bad, though.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

Enrique why do you think Dom / Golden / Juliets were given civ roles?

Also death to sprityo!
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Also Golden Bubbles wasn't bad in AWR, she was an sk/indy that could turn civ
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Typhoony, do you think lynching Scarecrow should be on our agenda?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Yes
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Do you have ideas for who Scarecrow might be?
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I have no concrete idea as to who it could be.

Not the people who haven't been here at all. Not MP.
For now I'm willing to take out of my list the people that have said before that they have been scarecrowed. I don't know who that are and I don't have time to look for it, but I'm sure somebody will.

That leaves you with a group of people that could be the Scarecrow.
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Who do you think it is? You've only been asking others and haven't given your own opinion.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

That's because I have no flipping clue.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Enrique wrote: Bullzeye was a little less convincing in his response, I haven't ISOd him yet but if he didn't give any other indication of being Scarecrow'd before he could just be saying that to be taken off the list.
Which response is this? I was Scarecrowed on Night Eight. I didn't mention anything before now because I'm not typically the sort of player to do so, but now that it's in my best interests to say so, I am doing.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Also I don't recall ever voting for Mac after he voted for himself. I count him outing himself as the point where he quoted the "breadcrumb" and erased any doubt as to what he meant. After that I gave up voting for him. Maybe I'm wrong but I definitely don't remember voting him after that. Also I'd like to point out nobody ever compelled me to vote for Mac. I did it because I thought he was bad.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

EBWOP: voted for himself = outed himself. I've just got in from work, brain is fried.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullz, who's bad?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

You.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:You.
This is your first mention of me in my memory other than your investigation into bubbles.
Please elaborate.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I want to make clear that the list excluding Golden etc was my list. I'm not writing them off completely, but I doubt it's them and think that one of the others is the Scarecrow.

I wasn't accusing you of anything either, SVS. Legitimately wanted to know. You and Bullz are pretty in the clear right now, my biggest suspect for the Scarecrow is Typhoony and then I guess DH.
ImageImageImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Reason?
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
This is your first mention of me in my memory other than your investigation into bubbles.
Please elaborate.
I just wanted to put you on the spot and see what you'd say. I don't actually suspect you. Ultimately, I've ruled out low posters (for the time being - I don't think any of them were around to have killed Mac). I think Golden is good and have reasonably good vibes from LoRab. Everyone else is fair game as far as I'm concerned and I'd definitely like to lynch Scarecrow today if possible. Wouldn't cry if we lynched a baddie instead though.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I'd also still like to know why you those peeps are civs
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Oh I guess I've ruled out MP as well. Kinda forgot he was even alive.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Please elaborate.
I just wanted to put you on the spot and see what you'd say. I don't actually suspect you. Ultimately, I've ruled out low posters (for the time being - I don't think any of them were around to have killed Mac). I think Golden is good and have reasonably good vibes from LoRab. Everyone else is fair game as far as I'm concerned and I'd definitely like to lynch Scarecrow today if possible. Wouldn't cry if we lynched a baddie instead though.
So, Bubbles, you think is civ?

Just wondering, Bullz, are you fully reading the thread?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Typhoony wrote:Reason?
I'd like one too.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Reason = I believe them.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Please elaborate.
So, Bubbles, you think is civ?

Just wondering, Bullz, are you fully reading the thread?
I'm not convinced she is but I doubt she was around to send in the kill is all. We could lynch her today for all I care but I feel like it's way too easy for so many of the baddies to be low posters. Surely one or two are actually playing.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

What do you guys think about Matt actually going after MP instead of hunting the Scarecrow? I thought that was a good observation and not very civvie-minded to try to manipulate the thread like that.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I suggest you read the rules to find out that Bubbles doesn't have to have been around to kill someone if her teammate is alive.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:What do you guys think about Matt actually going after MP instead of hunting the Scarecrow? I thought that was a good observation and not very civvie-minded to try to manipulate the thread like that.
I'm confused as to what that all meant so I was hoping Matt would come in and offer some clarification.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:I suggest you read the rules to find out that Bubbles doesn't have to have been around to kill someone if her teammate is alive.
Fine, maybe she's bad. I've been on the fence about her since she became a topic of conversation. Regardless, as it has been pointed out there's no baddie kill tonight, today is the perfect time to go after Scarecrow. I intend to pursue that and so I probably won't end up voting for Bubbles today.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:Matt, why do you think MP is Scarecrow?

Golden, I'm not the Scarecrow. What makes you able to eliminate so many players?
I don't think they are mafia. Some of those I've eliminated could be the scarecrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Ok who has claimed to have been Scarecrowed before today and can you link me to the post please? Thanks
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm here currently doing an iso on Lorab so I will be posting in just a little while. As far as i have gone so far I have not seen anything I think is suspicious. She spends a lot of her time on Bubbles and though she might be wrong she is at least consistent.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

LoRab wrote:
Golden wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Golden wrote:I won't be voting Matt.

LoRab, DH, bubbles and dom are really the options, for me. I don't think Typh or Bullz are bad or Scarecrow.
I'm not bad. Last I asked, you said you weren't that suspicious of me and that it was a numbers thing. Is that still your reason?
Yep. You are probably still least suspicious to me of that group.
Glad to see that, because i'm not bad. So curious on your thinking about who everyone is. Do you think there are only 3 baddies/bad indies left in the game?
:ponder: I don't think that can be right. The numbers don't check out.

Some of those I see as town could be indy or neutral. So could ekeknat and equivocate.

I think we've seen the back of the Joker, Poison Ivy, and Ra's al Ghul.
Partly based on what others are saying, I think the Riddler and the Scarecrow are still in the game.

The other five could be amongst the dead, the inactive, or the participating. I think it's harder to catch them, because they don't necessarily need to have an agenda.

I do think people who have been targetted by the Scarecrow in the past may have left breadcrumbs, though, and that helps us narrow down.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Golden you were scarecrowed to make sure Bullock died, yes?
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:Why won't you vote Matt, Golden?
I do not think he is any of the baddies or inmates that we know to be alive. I don't see any convincing case on him. I think his cop claim is likely true.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Typhoony wrote:Golden you were scarecrowed to make sure Bullock died, yes?
Yep. I was night 1.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Typhoony wrote:Ok who has claimed to have been Scarecrowed before today and can you link me to the post please? Thanks
For what it's worth, I was Scarecrow'd last night and that's why I'm bringing attention to this whole thing. Bit selfish yeah but I hadn't considered the implications of the Scarecrow still being alive.

So that's me Night 9, Bullz Night 8, Matt and Golden at some point in the past. Five more are unaccounted for.
ImageImageImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Quick look at searching scarecrow in the thread: Seems that MP and Mac were also scarecrowed.

I'll be back later tonight to talk some more
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:Yay I can talk, Thanks Eddie for making that not as bad as it could have been :)

I think Bubbles vote and limited posts are a bit too well informed. I know she says she was here in the 10 days between her posts, but I don't recall ever seeing her. Her post about Doms chattiness level was bizarre, as was her vote for me.

I need to do some more reading on Matt, I don't think he looks much like GOC Matt to me. The Derp Index is also telling for me; he has 477 posts with 23 derps so far in this game, an index of .05. In GOC he had 308 posts, with 34 derps, an index of .11, more than double. He was blendier in general there, only coming to full Mattness in endgame.
I will say, I did genuinely see Bubbles multiple times. I thought it was weird she wasn't posting and for a while it made me wonder if Mac's 'people are getting arrested' theory was right. I can't remember in exactly what time of the game this was happening, though.

But, when I went through her posts, I can definitely see the points on her.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote:Golden wasn't Bubbles a civ for sure? Why is it Typh and Bullz that you're defending now?
I looked through bubbles posts in this game, and others, for myself, and it created doubt.

Typh and Bullz, I don't think they are bad or the scarecrow. I could be wrong, but thats my impression of the thread.

Return to “Previous Jobs”