Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 10]

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:You're tracking Derps? :eek:
No, I just searched his posts. I think it is a nervous tic, if you will. Now that I have pointed it out I think he will be more aware of it. But I think he tends to be more nervous when he's bad. So more nervousness, more nervous tics. I play with my hair when I am nervous, and I do it much less seldom when I am relaxed. Same principle.
From now on, when bad, please post entirely in videos of yourself so that we can check for your nervous tic.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote:Retaking the Mac voters thing.... which, I know, shame on me when it was so lame coming from DF. But looking at it from another angle: Matt, SVS, Bullz and Typhoony all voted for him after he outed himself. Matt claims he was asked to kill MP, so that's interesting.

Chances the Scarecrow would make people need Mac dead (as we know he did with Golden, it'd be helpful to know on what night) because he wanted him dead and not just to fuck around with us? Would he make others vote for him and then also jump in the wagon? SVS, where are you in this conversation?
To be fair, Mac outed himself because he took those votes. Before that, he only hinted at a breadcrumb.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Typhoony wrote:Also Golden Bubbles wasn't bad in AWR, she was an sk/indy that could turn civ
She's never been pure mafia, but my point is she has trouble saying she is pure civ when she isn't. She has trouble lying.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I decided to take a look at Lorab's posts and see if I could spot anything that rang baddie to me.

Skipping her posts about where to go first her first non location related post is about Bubbles. First Lorab noted Bubbles was a low poster. Also, Bubbles had posted this: hi all! *waves* i'm picking wayne's manor because i'm a goodie and it sounds like a civ option :nicenod:and Lorab said that sounded contrived and trying too hard to sound civ. Then Lorab voted for her (note this was a day 1 vote). Others then explained that Bubbles does that a lot (announces she's civ in her first post) and I don't know if Lorab still considers this post suspicious.

Next post Lorab acknowledged that Bubbles had acted like this before but she still found it suspicious. She said she was trying not to go totally low poster and not make it totally random. She said she was not trying to get someone to follow her vote and she had to vote somewhere.

Makes a post with multiple points but the most important one is she questions Bubbles for saying she hadn't kept up with the posts yet also says Dom is more vocal than ususal.

Finds Matts frustration with knock knock to be genuine. Doesn't think he's correct on everything but doesnt think he's bad.

About Bubbles:
While my vote day 1 for Bubbles didn't have much behind it, her last post was perplexing enough that I'm actually eying her more. I want to see how and if she answers my question about it when she is next here (doubtful she will, since she's not really keeping up). I realize her posts are often not traditional, but to say that one is not keeping up, but that Dom seems more vocal than usual, I just don't understand. Because, Dom has never been a quiet player. And because it seems like an on topic comment about a player, without actually looking at thread content. Dom had 2 posts within 5 pages before that post--so either she just looked at thread count (which seems like trying to sound like she's paying more attention than she is) or someone suggested that as an on topic idea.
Also says she thinks she will vote for nero this round.

Defends Mac against his padding the post count. Explains its a sultural issue.

Bubbles posts again and Lorab says:
Care to explain your last post, which I've asked in the thread about several times?

Or are you just coming in, looking at the poll, reading someone's posts who has the most votes (and not the discussion about them), and deciding based on that?

And so you haven't seen me accuse you of making a really odd post that I really don't see how it could have come from an honest place.

Why Nero? Is that what your teammates told you to do?

That said, I'm voting Nero, as well.
zebra says Lorab has been doing the things she axxuses Bubbles of and Lorab explains why that isn't true.

Mentions Bubbles again: I've been waiting since yesterday for an answer from Bubbles. That's all I really want. I still cannot fathom a way that her post about Dom yesterday wasn't made up.

Confirms nero suspicion, mentions sig, talks about Bubbles:
Sorry I'm not making you feel good. I'm just doing my best at the game. And yes, the possibility of Nero being the Joker, combined with Matt's insistence that he is bad, are my main reasons for suspecting him. I assume that Matt would not be able to say he is the joker if he is. I also think that even if he is not the joker, Matt may have other reason to suspect him. So, I'm going with that. My eyeball of Sig is an eyeball, but not something I'm ready to vote based on. And Bubbles, I really just want to know why, if she isn't following the thread, seems to think that Dom is posting more than usual. And also, why she perceives Dom as a usually quiet player. Those 2 things are off to me.
Posts again about bubbles, re-emphasizing she is more curious about Bubbles post about Dom than suspicious.

Posts she still wants Bubbles to explain the Dom post (posting in case Bubbles is searching thread for her name).

Suspects Typhoony because of his post that he would never make MP post "sig is my #1 suspect" on every post

Posts that just because you hint at your role doesn't mean you are civ - could be a false hint.

Tells Golden his defense of Bubbles is fair enough but says she still thinks the post about Dom makes no sense to her.

Faraday calls her vote bandwagony and she says she voted for who she suspected and others happened to suspect the same person.

Voted for sprityo because his breadcrumbs seemed suspect. Mac called her vote drive by and she said they had differing definitions of drive by. Also was sick and jetlagged during this interaction.

Supports idea of cross referencing people who went to places other than where sabie went. List produces her name as well as others but she denies being bad. Still thinks having the list is a good idea.

Says she could support a sprityo lynch, glorfindel for playing newbie card or Floyd.

Missed the vote (this was the floyd vote).

Supports Matt moving on from his Turnips suspicion.

This is about halfway through. I'm going to stop here so there will not be any more in this post and then I will start a new post.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

BTW I just remembered that SVS can usually read Lorab pretty well so SVS I'd love to here your take on her.

Ok finishing Lorab:

- Points out that Glor is frustrated because people will not respond to his case yet he does not respond to others.

- Still finds sprit suspicious and votes him.

- Circumstantial evidence that SVS could be bad (from the list cross referenced with sabies night votes).

- Says her lower participation this game stems from travel and a sinus infection and that it is this participation rate that makes this difference between this game and her normal game.

- Expresses confusion about a Glorfindel post and asks him to respond.

- Explains to Glorf that someone thinking he's a good person doesn't mean they think he's civ. Responds to a Bubbles post telling her she doesn't believe she has been following the thread, does believe she has baddie teamates and comments that she still hasnt received response on Dom post.

- Next post:
Also, @Bubbles: What prompted you to post and vote now, when that hasn't been a thing you've done in the past week, even though you have been paying attention? Why vote in this lynch? Why post now, all of a sudden?
- Would like a Bubbles lynch but could be convinced of a Glor lynch because he's pushing the everyone made up their mind attitude and his use of the newbie card.

- Feels fairly neutral about TH.

- Defends SVS saying she doesn't make up suspicions whether she's good or bad (doesn't indicate which she thinks SVS is.)

- Faraday indicates suspicion of her and Bubbles. Lorab tells him to read her posts and ask her questions.

- Posts all of Bubbles posts to show she has not posted once per phase.

- Goes back and forth on bubbles. been frustrated that she hasn't answered questions and then just popped up. Is afraid she might lynch a civ. Starting to suspect dfaraday because faraday said bubble had posted ever cycle. faraday seems to clear that up somewhat for Lorab.

- low level civ read of Dom - doesn't have that grrr in his voice that he does when he's bad.

- Responds to someone who asks what the case on Bubbles is - lists all the reasons she thinks Bubble is bad.

- Matt moves up her suspicion list because he freaked out when he thought he'd been targeted but if Golden's list is right Matt doesn't have a main civ role.

- Adds to suspicion of Faraday saying he seemed like he was defending sabie without defending sabie.

- Holds off voting bubbles because now she has some doubt and voted DF

- About Bubbles:
Right. I don't necessarily agree that she would have been around to send the pm's. Possibly, because at times she posted elsewhere, but not on every night (or every other night). That said, I do believe she has a partner, and that is the crux of my suspicion of her.
- About Bubbles:
Also, her post right after Sabie's lynch:

Bubbles wrote:
good job on sabie everyone, probably wouldve voted her (he?) as well if i'd been in time for the vote. i feel like im barely in this game but ive been trying to keep up with reading.
anyway voting wayne's manor cause it sounds cozy :p

was after 10 days of not having posted in the game. It seems a little to much like a coincidence to suddenly show up after dropping away, in order to make a post about a lynch result...
- To Matt whose latest claim was cop:
I don't think you were role claiming an important role then--I think that your reactions then don't make a lot of sense if you are a vanilla role that doesn't need to be alive to win the game. I also don't think that he was painting a target on you by saying you might be a role that also doesn't need to be alive to win and is more of a threat to indies than to mafia. I also think that his overall point was that you were civ, not that you were a particular role. My point is not that you were role claiming. My point is that your reaction implies that you are a role that really doesn't want to be killed--and has a lot on the line. I don't see your reaction as being consistent with the role you now claim.

That said, I don't often understand where your thoughts come from (not a criticism, just an observation), so I'm taking that into consideration.
Ok that pretty much catches us up to today.

Votes:
Day 1 - Bubbles; Day 2 - Nero; Day 3 - no one; Day 4 - MP; Day 5 - sprityo; Day 6 - No one; Day 7 - sprityo; Day 8 - Glorf; Day 9 - DF;

One impression I had before starting was that Lorab talked about Bubbles a lot and that was borne out be looking at her posts. Though I didn't detail every post I think it's fair to say most of her posting has been about Bubbles. She does bring a few additional people into her line of suspicion like sprityo, Nero, Glorfindel, and Matt. One thing she did not address in her suspicions of Bubbles which i will ask her right away is why she thinks Bubbles voted Wayne Manor 4 times. Her suspicions of the other people she voted seemed true though that first (I believe) sprityo vote did also strike me as a little bit drive-by.

Looking at her votes is where I got the biggest surprise. When you read her posts you see her voting for other people but still I somehow expected there would be a lot more votes for bubbles than there actually were. I think this shows something she said in the thread which that she was really back and forth with bubbles more than her posting would reflect.

All in all, I didn't see anything that would tell me Lorab was a baddie. We are all different however so I'm curious if others see baddieness in these posts, or if I left something important out that points to her baddieness (I had to leave some things out that i judged to be not important but could have made a mistake there).

Also, Lorab if there is anything you see that you feel unfairly represents you please point that out. It could be i misunderstood something or your position on something.

Ok now I have to go decide who to vote for.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Juliets, I appreciate the ISO. I remember only having one negative thought on LoRab and it was something about lack of attention to detail. Her oversight was on DFaraday, but it was in regards to Bubbles... not sure how I feel about that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote:Juliets, I appreciate the ISO. I remember only having one negative thought on LoRab and it was something about lack of attention to detail. Her oversight was on DFaraday, but it was in regards to Bubbles... not sure how I feel about that.
Yes Dom, I think the below posts represent what you are talking about. See the last two posts in this pyramid -
LoRab wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:If you are still going on about the riddler thing, he didn't lie about that Matt. His explanation of the Riddler matches my experience, not yours.
Well, I can't very well argue with that then. Maybe a fake Riddler targeted me. :meany:

If most are agreeing with Turnip's version of events, then I don't really suss Typh any more. Most agree Mac is who he says he is. I've actually come around myself on MP being who he says he is.

@Dom - Ummm no I didn't stop trying to find baddies. I don't know where that came from?

Lorab - Do you think Bubbles is a good lynch? Or DF? Your questions towards him lead me to believe you suss him somehow, and I'm wondering if you believe they are both mafia or just one. Also, I think you arguing with him over his comment on Bubbles still being around is...kinda interesting. I understood his point, Bubbles is still around so she can still send in kills, not exactly an inactive the likes of eke, Equiv, and Bass.
I am going back and forth on bubbles. I think she has been very suspish, and I'm frustrated that she hasn't answered questions that I started asking ages ago. I'm uncomfortable with how she suddenly popped up last cycle. But she's also an easy lynch and I fear that we will lynch another civ.

I am starting to suspect df. And he did not say hey she is still around. He said she's been around consistently in each cycle. That is simply inaccurate. I think they both may be bad.
MacDougall wrote:10/10 would lynch Lorab or DharmaHelper.
I wouldn't lynch me. DH I don't know about.
I didn't say consistently. I said generally, which is this case means "more or less", which is the opposite of consistently. And yeah, I thought she was around more than she was, but you're ignoring my point, which is that Bubbles has vaguely maintained a presence in the game up to the present, whereas the other guys dropped off the face of the earth a long time ago. Therefore, it's more plausible that she's a baddie sending in PMs than it is for the inactives.

Misconstruing my words and sidestepping the point behind them is definitely pinging me.
Actually, I was just seeing the situation differently and was confused by what you were saying. Nothing malicious about it. Just a difference of opinion.

I saw it as the fact that she DID fall off the face of the game a long time ago and then suddenly popped up again.

I agree that there are aspects that make her seem bad--to me it's that she disappeared and reappeared. As opposed to your thought that she's been around the whole time. It's a difference in perspective. I see what you're saying now. Thank you for clarifying.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

juliets have you ever been Scarecrowed?
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Typhoony wrote:juliets have you ever been Scarecrowed?
No I have not Typhoony.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I'm not used to you putting my name at end of posts where you answer to me :p
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Typhoony wrote:I'm not used to you putting my name at end of posts where you answer to me :p
Why not Typhoony?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote:
Typhoony wrote:Ok who has claimed to have been Scarecrowed before today and can you link me to the post please? Thanks
For what it's worth, I was Scarecrow'd last night and that's why I'm bringing attention to this whole thing. Bit selfish yeah but I hadn't considered the implications of the Scarecrow still being alive.

So that's me Night 9, Bullz Night 8, Matt and Golden at some point in the past. Five more are unaccounted for.
Who did Scarecrow make you need dead?
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

juliets who do you think is Scarecrow?
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

juliets wrote: Votes:
Day 1 - Bubbles; Day 2 - Nero; Day 3 - no one; Day 4 - MP; Day 5 - sprityo; Day 6 - No one; Day 7 - sprityo; Day 8 - Glorf; Day 9 - DF;

One impression I had before starting was that Lorab talked about Bubbles a lot and that was borne out be looking at her posts. Though I didn't detail every post I think it's fair to say most of her posting has been about Bubbles. She does bring a few additional people into her line of suspicion like sprityo, Nero, Glorfindel, and Matt. One thing she did not address in her suspicions of Bubbles which i will ask her right away is why she thinks Bubbles voted Wayne Manor 4 times. Her suspicions of the other people she voted seemed true though that first (I believe) sprityo vote did also strike me as a little bit drive-by.

Looking at her votes is where I got the biggest surprise. When you read her posts you see her voting for other people but still I somehow expected there would be a lot more votes for bubbles than there actually were. I think this shows something she said in the thread which that she was really back and forth with bubbles more than her posting would reflect.

All in all, I didn't see anything that would tell me Lorab was a baddie. We are all different however so I'm curious if others see baddieness in these posts, or if I left something important out that points to her baddieness (I had to leave some things out that i judged to be not important but could have made a mistake there).

Also, Lorab if there is anything you see that you feel unfairly represents you please point that out. It could be i misunderstood something or your position on something.

Ok now I have to go decide who to vote for.
thank you for that. Just quoted the end bit. It's a bit odd reading a summary of your own behavior, lol. And I think you accurately express everything. I didn't realize I talked so much about Bubbles, but I do realize that I've had some level of suspicion of her since day 1, so it doesn't particularly surprise me.
Dom wrote:Juliets, I appreciate the ISO. I remember only having one negative thought on LoRab and it was something about lack of attention to detail. Her oversight was on DFaraday, but it was in regards to Bubbles... not sure how I feel about that.
the main thing that got me suspecting him was that he went back on what he had said about Bubbles, essentially and that his post about her wasn't accurate. I wasn't explaining myself very well and I'm not sure how to explain it differently. It wasn't that I didn't understand what he meant, it was that he was twisting his own words. But, it turns out I was right to suspect him, so....

As for your question of bubbles voting wayne manor multiple times, the fact is I'm not sure. I could be wrong. Or she could not be paying attention to what is in the recordings. Even if I am right, maybe she wasn't listening to a BTSC partner. Or, maybe (and I'm throwing out hypotheticals here), her partner suggested that she keep voting the same in order that she appears to be less engaged, and decide that learning things at the same pace as the civs was less of a risk than letting making sure they got more information.

On an entirely different note, people keep saying that we know there's no kill tonight, but do we? I recall that the host answer to that question was ambiguous...I hope there's no kill, clearly, but I'm not certain that is the case.

Also, I have not been scarecrowed. I say that overtly because people are speculating and while it may make me seem suspicious for not having been targeted, I think it would be worse to hide that fact. Also, I'll throw out there, that scarecrow could very well have not targeted anyone on one night and pretend that he had been targeted and allude to that fact in the thread. If I were that role, I'd at least consider playing it that way. Just an option to put out there that people who have been scarecrowed are not necessarily not scarecrow.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

LoRab wrote: Also, I have not been scarecrowed. I say that overtly because people are speculating and while it may make me seem suspicious for not having been targeted, I think it would be worse to hide that fact. Also, I'll throw out there, that scarecrow could very well have not targeted anyone on one night and pretend that he had been targeted and allude to that fact in the thread. If I were that role, I'd at least consider playing it that way. Just an option to put out there that people who have been scarecrowed are not necessarily not scarecrow.
I agree with this. It's not even necessary to not target anyone, it's pretty likely one of it's targets has died by now and they could just claim they were targeted that night. It's why I put no stake in people who are claiming to be targeted now (ie Bullzeye). Doesn't automatically mean I think Bullz is Scarecrow, it just has no influence on my opinion.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Lorab - no, we don't know. The host response was ambiguous.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Typhoony wrote:
LoRab wrote: Also, I have not been scarecrowed. I say that overtly because people are speculating and while it may make me seem suspicious for not having been targeted, I think it would be worse to hide that fact. Also, I'll throw out there, that scarecrow could very well have not targeted anyone on one night and pretend that he had been targeted and allude to that fact in the thread. If I were that role, I'd at least consider playing it that way. Just an option to put out there that people who have been scarecrowed are not necessarily not scarecrow.
I agree with this. It's not even necessary to not target anyone, it's pretty likely one of it's targets has died by now and they could just claim they were targeted that night. It's why I put no stake in people who are claiming to be targeted now (ie Bullzeye). Doesn't automatically mean I think Bullz is Scarecrow, it just has no influence on my opinion.
I agree with this. I'm less interested in what people claim now, and more interested in breadcrumbs verified with behaviour.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

First, thank you Enrique for pointing out to Dom what I meant about going after MP. Anyway...
Enrique wrote:What do you guys think about Matt actually going after MP instead of hunting the Scarecrow? I thought that was a good observation and not very civvie-minded to try to manipulate the thread like that.
MP may be the Boy Wonder, but he's not a civilian. Let's not confuse ourselves just because he happens to be the greatest sidekick of all time. In this game of Mafia, Robin does not equal civvie.

Anyway, even so, after Golden revealed that he had been targeted to need Mac dead, and how he wouldn't go for it because that's just not cool, it made me feel like a pos for going after MP, so I decided to stop.

If you still think I'm mafia, question...why would I go after MP in thread at all? Why not just NK MP and be done with it?

If anyone still thinks I'm the Scarecrow...apparently both MP and Mac were targeted. I have spent a good portion of the game going after both. Looking over Scarecrow's role description...
Dr. Jonathan Crane uses his fear toxin to cause people to dread those they might otherwise trust. Using this toxin on one target per Night, that target will need the role the Scarecrow names dead in order to win. Crane can never target the same person more than once. If The Scarecrow is lynched, then he gives up the antidote and those new win conditions no longer apply. Over half of the living population must be hallucinating for The Scarecrow to be successful.
It would be nonsensical of me to try and lynch both MP and Mac, if I were the Scarecrow and would need them alive at the end of the game to win.

Derp.

SVS, I found your theory in this game and Turf Wars to be interesting, so I checked it out.

In Star Wars, when I was indy Boba Fett and was lynched on Day 1, you know how many times I said "Derp" ? Zero. I was pretty nervous too when Zeebs went after me for continuously bringing up the Death Star. When I replaced back in as Uncle Owen, I said "derp" a total of 11 times the rest of the game. Uncle Owen was civvie.

In AWR, as civvie Karma Chameleon, I said "derp" about 15 times.

In Dune, as civvie Paul Mauddib, I said "derp" twice. That was a side mission game, tho, and we destroyed all the baddies by the end of Day 6 I believe.

In contrast, as a baddie...

Pet Sounds - "Derped" 3 times.

Lost - "Derped" 3 times

GoC - "Derped" about 25 times.

Wow. So yeah, in GoC, I derped it up, but I know for a fact that "derps" has nothing to do with my alignment in any game. It's just something I like to say.
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Derp.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Derp
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Golden wrote:
Typhoony wrote:
I agree with this. I'm less interested in what people claim now, and more interested in breadcrumbs verified with behaviour.
I mean I never have been nor will be a "breadcrumb" guy, but only 2 people have died since the night I got scarecrowed so if I was gonna fake it I'd pick a much earlier night than literally the one before last. I only brought it up because I thought people would want to know but apparently nobody cares. :shrug:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think you were honest, Bullz. Your posts give off a genuine vibe to me this game. But I'm speaking as a general rule.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

i've not been scarecrowed
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Trying to keep a list of active players and whether they've been scarecrowed. Sorry if I've missed your reply to this. Keep filling the list in.

Bullz - Night 8
DH
Dom - No
Enrique - Night 9
Golden - Night 1
juliets
LoRab - no
Matt - Night ?
MP
SVS
Typhoony
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bullz - Night 8
DH
Dom - No
Enrique - Night 9
Golden - Night 1
juliets - no
LoRab - no
Matt - Night ?
MP
SVS
Typhoony

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullz - Night 8
DH
Dom - No
Enrique - Night 9
Golden - Night 1
juliets - no
LoRab - no
Matt - Night 5
MP
SVS
Typhoony
Image Image Image Image
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Bullz - Night 8
DH
Dom - No
Enrique - Night 9
Golden - Night 1
juliets - no
LoRab - no
Matt - Night 5
MP
SVS
Typhoony - no
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Typhoony wrote:juliets who do you think is Scarecrow?
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have no clue. Who do you think it is?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Typhoony wrote:I have no concrete idea as to who it could be.

Not the people who haven't been here at all. Not MP.
For now I'm willing to take out of my list the people that have said before that they have been scarecrowed. I don't know who that are and I don't have time to look for it, but I'm sure somebody will.

That leaves you with a group of people that could be the Scarecrow.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks Dom, I don't know why I keep missing these Typhoony posts. I'm distracted and trying to do too much at the same time.

This is as good of a place as any to let the thread know I will be out of the thread driving to Alabama on Thursday. We have a family emergency and that will come first when I get there over the game. However, I expect I will have enough time to keep up with the thread and post, especially as it gets past the weekend. We'll be staying at least a week but again, I should be able to post just not as available as normal.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Matt »

Beginning of Day 5...
MacDougall wrote:Let me tell you about dat Scarecrow, I think it's time we go Scarecrow hunting if y'all know what I mean.
Beginning of Day 8...
MovingPictures07 wrote:Lol, props to whoever the Scarecrow is. :beer:
New list...

Bullz - Night 8
DH
Dom - No
Enrique - Night 9
Golden - Night 1
juliets - no
LoRab - no
Mac - Night 4 (?)
Matt - Night 5
MP - Night 7 (?)
SVS
Typhoony - no
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

:hugs: Juliets
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote:Bullz - Night 8
DH
Dom - No
Enrique - Night 9
Golden - Night 1
juliets - no
LoRab - no
Matt - Night ?
MP
SVS~no
Typhoony
No.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matt wrote:
Derp.

SVS, I found your theory in this game and Turf Wars to be interesting, so I checked it out.

In Star Wars, when I was indy Boba Fett and was lynched on Day 1, you know how many times I said "Derp" ? Zero. I was pretty nervous too when Zeebs went after me for continuously bringing up the Death Star. When I replaced back in as Uncle Owen, I said "derp" a total of 11 times the rest of the game. Uncle Owen was civvie.

In AWR, as civvie Karma Chameleon, I said "derp" about 15 times.

In Dune, as civvie Paul Mauddib, I said "derp" twice. That was a side mission game, tho, and we destroyed all the baddies by the end of Day 6 I believe.

In contrast, as a baddie...

Pet Sounds - "Derped" 3 times.

Lost - "Derped" 3 times

GoC - "Derped" about 25 times.

Wow. So yeah, in GoC, I derped it up, but I know for a fact that "derps" has nothing to do with my alignment in any game. It's just something I like to say.
I still intend on maintaining a Derp Index for my own use in future games :noble:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

S~V~S, have you had the opportunity to look at the lorab iso I did? I remembered that you read lorab pretty well and wondered what your take was on her this game. I know you've probably gone to bed so maybe you could give me an answer tomorrow.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

So are we gonna discuss who to lynch or idly mention names until it's time to throw a vote together?

It looks like the following is possible for Scarecrow (if we wanna go that route, and I don't think it's a bad idea):
DH
Dom
Juliets
LoRab
SVS

Just based on no's and no answers.
I'm not scarecrow. Of those, my gut tells me it might be DH, but I don't really have reasons. Maybe SVS? I'm not thinking LoRab. How many lynch votes has she missed?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bea reads her better than I, but overall I am not seeing much of the "heh heh" baddie LoRab vibe. I will reread through her posts myself tomorrow and take a closer look.

Linki, I am not Scarecrow. Are you relying on self reporting to determine who is on the list? Why would Scarecrow be honest?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Dom wrote:So are we gonna discuss who to lynch or idly mention names until it's time to throw a vote together?

It looks like the following is possible for Scarecrow (if we wanna go that route, and I don't think it's a bad idea):
DH
Dom
Juliets
LoRab
SVS

I'm not scarecrow. Of those, my gut tells me it might be DH, but I don't really have reasons. Maybe SVS? I'm not thinking LoRab. How many lynch votes has she missed?
I have missed 2 lynch votes.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

Dom wrote:So are we gonna discuss who to lynch or idly mention names until it's time to throw a vote together?

DH
Dom
Juliets
LoRab
SVS

Typhoony?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:Why would Scarecrow be honest?
Why would scarecrow lie? Both sides create wifom. I don't think we can assume that Scarecrow would do one or the other.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yeah I think Typhoony got left out. I'm pretty sure i remember he said he had not been scarecrowed. I am not the scarecrow but I had that same thought Dom did that maybe it was DH but I don't have a smidgen of evidence for that feeling.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oops left out that I'm off to bed.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:Bea reads her better than I, but overall I am not seeing much of the "heh heh" baddie LoRab vibe. I will reread through her posts myself tomorrow and take a closer look.

Linki, I am not Scarecrow. Are you relying on self reporting to determine who is on the list? Why would Scarecrow be honest?
I mean, this whol discussion is rather empty in terms of evidence.
Enrique wrote:

DH
Dom
Juliets
LoRab
SVS

Typhoony?
I meant to include him.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Hope everything is ok Juliets
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DH
Dom
Juliets
LoRab
SVS

Responded to the question about my votes earlier, but not the other part of the post. I agree it's not a bad idea to look for Scarecrow. I do think that it's a mistake to limit it to those that have not been scarecrowed.

That said...
juliets wrote:Yeah I think Typhoony got left out. I'm pretty sure i remember he said he had not been scarecrowed. I am not the scarecrow but I had that same thought Dom did that maybe it was DH but I don't have a smidgen of evidence for that feeling.
I also had this thought. Also for no reason. I'm hesitant to lynch someone based on no reason other than gut, but if 3 different guts said the same thing, can we ignore it?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 5]

Post by LoRab »

Also, looking at the list (I think Matt's is the most updated, and I edited SVS who answered after this, but on an older version of the list):
Matt wrote:
Bullz - Night 8
DH
Dom - No
Enrique - Night 9
Golden - Night 1
juliets - no
LoRab - no
Mac - Night 4 (?)
Matt - Night 5
MP - Night 7 (?)
SVS - No
Typhoony - no
So, Golden, Mac, Matt, MP, Bullz, and Enrique wee targeted, in that order (assuming Matt is correct in extrapolating from the thread about nights 4 and 7 which I think seems safe to assume...and taking all the self reporting at face value). We don't know at all about nights 2, 3, and 6.

I notice that of the people who were targeted, they are all male. I don't know if there's any meaning there, but it's interesting to me and in thinking about who would target those particular players. I think it is less likely that a female player who would target only males, just because of how brains work (not making any gender statement greater than I think a female would be more likely to subconsciously target females at some point)--yes, we don't know who was targeted on 3 nights, but I point it out as a pattern of what we do know. Also, looking at the roles they had to have dead to win, of the ones that have been revealed in thread, I think they are all named civie roles (I'm counting Wayne Manor as civ)--so who would make that choice of how to play the role? I have my own ideas of how I'd play the role, but I don't want to give Mr. Crane any ideas.

Given all that, DH, Dom, or Typh are the 3 names on the top of my list. And of those, I think DH is the most likely, based on who I think would make those targeting choices.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 154
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

i guess no one is gonna fix my mislick
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sprityo wrote:i guess no one is gonna fix my mislick
It would reset the poll timer to try to fix it, but its ok because it won't count.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Lorab - I do think there is some truth, even putting gender aside, that SVS and juliets probably would have targetted each other by now.

I tried, earlier, going down the list and thinking 'would anyone here NOT target me day one?' But, honestly, I think everyone active and remaining, there are none of them that I could rule out on the idea that they wouldn't target me first. Anyone could have.

I think Dom and DH are the best choices for a lynch today. I really think Dom is bad, in some way shape or form, and he would be my preferred choice for a lynch.

Return to “Previous Jobs”