Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 10]

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:I won't hold votes to ransom

But how about a Dom vote?
How about a Bass vote?
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:

How about a Bass vote?
I'd sooner vote bubbles than bass. Like, bass ekeknat and equivocate are at this point entirely pointless votes. I may not feel that way later, but I do right now.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt wrote:

How about a Bass vote?
That's not to be taken too seriously, btw haha, but maybe a little. I just mean, sorry, I guess I'm behind, but I'm now realizing any of the no-shows could also be bad. Also, forget which game, either R&B or TWars, but Epi was like "I'm gunning for no shows after what's happened in these recent games I've hosted" so something tells me it's more then just Floyd who is a no show/baddie.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Matt. There are only two mafia left at most. At least one is sending in kills.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

After listening to SVS I am slowly backing away from DH being the Scarecrow. Sounds like he probably would have targeted her day 1 or 2 if it was him. So, I'm going for the baddie and voting Bubbles. I still have a few doubts (like I still can't explain those night votes) but there's enough there that I can easily see her as bad.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'd be willing to vote for Dom but after getting my head chewed off the other day, I'd like Dom to at least show up first.

Also, I did gun read him bad, but I think it's because he's been after me all game and just won't stop. I really don't have a reason to suspect him otherwise of just being wrong and a poo poo head.

I really want to vote Bubbles. Doing the math, if I vote Bubbles, DH votes Bubbles, and Lorab votes Bubbles, then Golden voting DH would make it a tie.

Linki - And there's juliets with the tie breaker. Bubbles.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

OK, I'll vote Bubbles. Whatever my own personal view may be on her, I think a bundle of people cannot move on until she is lynched. I don't like it, I hope if she is civ next time people will remember to stop suspecting her for the same reasons every single game, and remember I've had an accurate read on her every game up until now too.

And on the bright side, if I'm wrong, I will stop trying to lynch Dom, so it works from that perspective too.

I hope you are right, SVS.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

I hope so too, tbh, but I honestly don't think DH is who y'all think he is.

Last time I defended DH hard,he pwnd me badly, but I feel what I feel.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Going to vote for Bubbles now :D
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DharmaHelper wrote:Going to vote for Bubbles now :D
That grin...

I voted for Bubbles because you said please.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Going to vote for Bubbles now :D
That grin...

I voted for Bubbles because you said please.
BR was the Joker

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I was only implying your glee at survival
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote:I was only implying your glee at survival
Well I ain't miffed if that's what you're asking.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Why do you people post so much when I'm not online?!
Bubbles wrote:
Golden wrote:
Bubbles wrote:im still here not disappeared at all, i'll vote for someone in a little bit :)
Hey bubbles. I know this isn't much like you to do this, but I'd be really interested in if you could give thoughts on quite a few players at once... if you can.
im not sure if i could i dont have reads on many people
but kind of agree about lorab seeming fishy maybe voting him, i'll have to read back
There is no way bubbles has read my posts. Too many of them are about her and she hasn't responded to them, nor does she even acknoweldge that I suspect her. This is either realizing she's likely to get votes and looking at someone who was named on a few GTH lists, or someone who is being informed outside the thread of good people to go after.
Bubbles wrote:* agree with matt about lorab

also if lorab is a girl i'm sorry for the pronoun mixup :P
I am female, but you are forgiven. Even if, as SVS said, this is really quite sketchy. And what exactly do you agree with?
Bubbles wrote:ok voted lorab cause i gotta get off and there isnt many others that stand out
Thanks for letting me respond to the suspicion of me that no one has really given any reasons for. What about my posts stands out to you? Is it that they inspired you to switcheroo?
Bullzeye wrote:But why, Bubbles?
Because her BTSC decided she should vote for me. And it's easy to suspect one of the people that suspects you the most.
Golden wrote:@Matt - there is zero chance of bubbles being the last baddie. She didn't send in a PM last night.
The main gist of the case on her is that she has BTSC.
Golden wrote:I mean, how many times do we lynch bubbles as civ for the exact same reasons before we stop finding the behaviour suspicious?

linki @SVS - I don't keep saying that. I did say it once at the start of the day (thinking the cop had to send the PM in, I didn't realise team PMs were a thing) and Dom corrected me. Since then, I've only pointed out she can't be Scarecrow for that reason.
It's not the same reasons. Several of her posts appear as if she and her thoughts and her actions were informed by another player. It's not that she's saying random things, it's that she's saying things that don't make sense if someone else isn't in BTSC with her.
Golden wrote:I think if the gender thing was to be meaningful and intentional, it would point more towards LoRab being her teammate and them distancing, than he being corrected and then saying so.

@SVS - as I said. There is zero chance of her being the LAST baddie.

Two alive does not make her the last.
Do you seriously think that I would go after someone this hard for this much of the game that was my teammate? I mean, I'm more than willing to bus teammates, but that's when others have already brought up their suspiciousness. I wouldn't be the first one to bring someone up who was on my team. And I voted for her for the first time on day 1.
Matt wrote:Cuz earlier you said he was one of your only non-civ reads. And that was before you listed 1/3 of the players as non civ reads.

Derp.

I'd be down with a vote for Bubbles or Dom. Even though I view her as bad, I wouldn't want to vote Lorab because I think Bubbles' vote is weird and I don't like it.
I appreciate that you think I smell like fishes, even thought I know you're wrong. And also appreciate your not voting for me.
Golden wrote:I hate it when people sound so sure, like SVS. Makes me think their case is a cover for info, and so makes me paranoid, and wonder if I am just being too stubborn and not listening.

I think the case on Bubbles is poor. But SVS being so certain and writing it in capitals makes me think I could be wrong.
If it's poor, then why did it have you doubting yourself yesterday and posting that there was merit to the case against bubbles?

I don't actually think you're her teammate (although it's possible), but this is going against what you posted a day ago.

Unsurprisingly, *votes bubbles*
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Lorab - there is a big difference between a case having some aspects of merit and it being strong. I feel like there are some kernels that don't shut the door on her being bad. That's the best I can feel about this lynch.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Golden wrote:@Lorab - there is a big difference between a case having some aspects of merit and it being strong. I feel like there are some kernels that don't shut the door on her being bad. That's the best I can feel about this lynch.
"The case is poor" does not sound like what you were saying yesterday:
Golden wrote:So, all in all, where have I come to after that?

I think there are some legitimate reasons to read bubbles either way... more reasons to see her as bad than I did before this convo... and I wish she would come back and engage on the suspicions.
Golden wrote:I think you are probably Falcone, yep. I don't think I can possibly nail an individual down to Scarecrow. But if I was wrong about you being Falcone, I think you are inmate at best.

You have at least done enough to convince me that a Bubbles vote isn't worth opposing. And if you pull one off and she is team Falcone, I think your push has been genuine enough that I wouldn't believe you were bussing.
Golden wrote:
Enrique wrote:Golden wasn't Bubbles a civ for sure? Why is it Typh and Bullz that you're defending now?
I looked through bubbles posts in this game, and others, for myself, and it created doubt.

Typh and Bullz, I don't think they are bad or the scarecrow. I could be wrong, but thats my impression of the thread.
Golden wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay I can talk, Thanks Eddie for making that not as bad as it could have been :)

I think Bubbles vote and limited posts are a bit too well informed. I know she says she was here in the 10 days between her posts, but I don't recall ever seeing her. Her post about Doms chattiness level was bizarre, as was her vote for me.

I need to do some more reading on Matt, I don't think he looks much like GOC Matt to me. The Derp Index is also telling for me; he has 477 posts with 23 derps so far in this game, an index of .05. In GOC he had 308 posts, with 34 derps, an index of .11, more than double. He was blendier in general there, only coming to full Mattness in endgame.
I will say, I did genuinely see Bubbles multiple times. I thought it was weird she wasn't posting and for a while it made me wonder if Mac's 'people are getting arrested' theory was right. I can't remember in exactly what time of the game this was happening, though.

But, when I went through her posts, I can definitely see the points on her.
No deep, inner meaning. Just pointing out that a day ago, you seemed to think the case had more merit a day ago than you seem to think now. Also:
Golden wrote:I won't be voting Matt.

LoRab, DH, bubbles and dom are really the options, for me. I don't think Typh or Bullz are bad or Scarecrow.
Here you have her on your top 4 list for who you think scarecrow might be.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:Even if Bubbles is bad, do we think she's the Scarecrow? Because I'd like to take out Scarecrow first unless Falcone plans on taking out MP soon (no offense MP).
No. I think she has BTSC.
Golden wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote: Linki, you can be pretty blendy, Bullz. I have no clue about you, either way. You could be bad, or not. :Shrug:
I'm never deliberately blendy. I think you have blendiness confused with not having a lot of time to keep up.
I haven't found you blendy this game. Take your mac suss as an example of having very clear independent views. I've found dom and lorab more blendy.
Me?
Blendy? In this game?
Qualify this statement. Back it up. Put your money where your mouth is, Golden.
Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:Lets vote Dom?
Where's Dom been? Don't tell me he's been silenced today. :puppy:
Dom has posted plenty today! Dom went from teaching all day to professional development to financial aid exit counseling to class to dinner and is now home.

Why do you want me dead so badly?

Voting Bubbles. It's about time.

Golden has been talking out of both sides of his mouth for days LoRab. He's clearly an inmate.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Unless he's Bubble's teammate :ponder:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yeah, but I then realised she couldn't be Scarecrow.

None of that is different, LoRab. I feel exactly the same way as I felt then. I don't think it's a good lynch. As you've seen, I haven't opposed it, I've voted that way. There is enough doubt. But I don't think it is a good lynch, based on a good case. I think, at best, there are some factors which mean there is a chance she is bad.

If she is bad, I think she is a recruited cop and her first post came while she was genuinely civilian.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:Unless he's Bubble's teammate :ponder:
I am neither bad nor inmate, but I don't care if I'm lynched provided people listen to me and lynch you the day after.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Golden wrote:Yeah, but I then realised she couldn't be Scarecrow.

None of that is different, LoRab. I feel exactly the same way as I felt then. I don't think it's a good lynch. As you've seen, I haven't opposed it, I've voted that way. There is enough doubt. But I don't think it is a good lynch, based on a good case. I think, at best, there are some factors which mean there is a chance she is bad.

If she is bad, I think she is a recruited cop and her first post came while she was genuinely civilian.
I hear what you're saying, but it reads different to me.

And that post isn't so much why I suspect her (other than day 1)--it's such a small piece in why I strongly feel that she should be lynched. I strongly believe she is mafia. So there is a 50% chance that she started off civ. Doesn't much matter to me when she became bad, just that she is.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

To be clear, too, LoRab, I don't think you are her teammate. I just think that is more likely than her teammate going 'oh, LoRab is a girl' and her immediately apologising for getting your gender wrong in the thread. Even if she does come back bad, I think she made that little correction all on her own.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:
I am neither bad nor inmate, but I don't care if I'm lynched provided people listen to me and lynch you the day after.
And if I'm right about Bubbles?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:
Then, as you've asked like about three times and I've answered about three times, I will say you are not bad.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:
Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:
Then, as you've asked like about three times and I've answered about three times, I will say you are not bad.
Once, as far as I remember.

Less than the amount of times you've asked everyone to lynch me today.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And yesterday

No-one has actually bitten either time, though.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Maybe if MP votes we can get an early lynch post. :omg:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:Maybe if MP votes we can get an early lynch post. :omg:
Not going to happen.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:
Not going to happen.
Yeah cuz that wouldn't be fair to Bass, eke, and Equiv.

:beer:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Not going to happen.

If you go to literally any location they will tell you "early" aint Epi's specialty.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Matt wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Not going to happen.

If you go to literally any location they will tell you "early" aint Epi's specialty.
That's right. Ask Eloh. :grin:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Bah, I'm low on time.

Who should I vote for? :mafia:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, I see we're lynching Bubbles. That works for me. :beer:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

So, Golden, you gonna qualify your claim that I'm blendy or nah?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:So, Golden, you gonna qualify your claim that I'm blendy or nah?
Qualify it how?

I couldn't tell you a thing you've stood for in this game, before lynching Bubbles. When I hit GTH on day 6, I found you the most unremarkable and hardest to remember anything specific from you.

I have found you blendy this game. It's a subjective standard. I don't have to prove it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

"I think you're suspicious because you're blendy. I don't have to back up my opinion because it's subjective."
Looks like we can just vote whoever we want, without any reasons, and bingo! It's okay because reasons.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Arkham Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who killed sweet, kind, lovable, adorable, gentle, understanding MacDougall?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:38 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

Bubbles
S~V~S (10), juliets (13), Matt (14), Golden (15), DharmaHelper (16), LoRab (17), Dom (19), MovingPictures07 (21)
38%

Bullzeye
No votes

DharmaHelper
Typhoony (8), Enrique (11), Bullzeye (12)
14%

Dom
No votes

ekeknat
No votes

Enrique
No votes

Equivocate
No votes

Golden
No votes

juliets
No votes

Lorab
Bubbles (9)
5%

Matt
No votes

MovingPictures07
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

Typhoony
sprityo (4)
5%

Christopher Walken (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Scotty (1), Epignosis (2), Quin (3), Metalmarsh89 (5), Sorsha (6), sig (7), a2thezebra (18), Turnip Head (20)
38%

Total votes : 21
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:"I think you're suspicious because you're blendy. I don't have to back up my opinion because it's subjective."
Looks like we can just vote whoever we want, without any reasons, and bingo! It's okay because reasons.
Dom, it doesn't matter what my response was to your request, you would have had a snide response about why that couldnt' be right. It's exactly why it isn't worth my effort.

Like I say, how do I quantify that you are blendy? What do you expect me to do? If you think blendy is an objective standard, what exactly is that standard?

Plus, being blendy is just something I said I felt you were today, and has patently not been my case on you or the reason I want to vote for you, so lets not go pretending it is.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bubbles Was Good...
...until she wasn't.
Bubbles has been lynched. She was a Cop working for Falcone. It is now Night 10. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The GCPD and their detectives are pleased to announce that the mystery of the Arkham Breakout has been solved, and that the person responsible for putting the pieces together- someone who wishes to remain anonymous- has been rewarded for such great efforts.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Sigh. It's always a relief to learn that you were right. OK, day 1 I wasn't...but since then, when my real suspicion developed, yeah.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Damn it feels good not to be a gangster :noble:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Well done.

I figure I'll probably be lynched tomorrow, but I'm not Falcone. It's probably better to lynch me, too. You wouldn't want me around and having to be lynched at lylo.

I now don't think dom is Falcone either :p Dom is the only one I'd exclude entirely right now, but I'd have to go back and look. I still think LoRab is a genuine option, she has focussed on Bubbles an awful lot this game.

If you are going to lynch me tomorrow, I'll make sure to do a rainbow list before I'm gone.

One baddie to go, guys, and definitely an active one. We can win this :beer:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 10]

Post by Dom »

:noble:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Bubbles Was Good...
...until she wasn't.
Bubbles has been lynched. She was a Cop working for Falcone. It is now Night 10. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Which Cop number?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bubbles Was Good...
...until she wasn't.
Which Cop number?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I will say, I think there is a decent chance that the Bubbles partner is amongst the DF voters:

DFaraday
Typhoony (7), Bullzeye (8), Enrique (10), LoRab (12), Golden (17) 26%

I look bad on pretty much every level here, but once again LoRab doesn't look great. The least I can do is check the attitudes of the rest of these three to bubbles as well.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Thought we wanted to find Scarecrow too?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm down for lynching bad guys, but a lot of civs can't win if we end the game right now.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Golden wrote:Well done.

I figure I'll probably be lynched tomorrow, but I'm not Falcone. It's probably better to lynch me, too. You wouldn't want me around and having to be lynched at lylo.

I now don't think dom is Falcone either :p Dom is the only one I'd exclude entirely right now, but I'd have to go back and look. I still think LoRab is a genuine option, she has focussed on Bubbles an awful lot this game.

If you are going to lynch me tomorrow, I'll make sure to do a rainbow list before I'm gone.

One baddie to go, guys, and definitely an active one. We can win this :beer:
I'm confused by the "you wouldn't want me around and having to be lynched at lylo." I honestly don't think that you were bubbles' partner. You were way too overt in your defense of her for that to be the case. But this post confuses me. So, if you're civ, then why would we need to get rid of you at lylo?

Also, why am i a genuine option? Didn't you say :
To be clear, too, LoRab, I don't think you are her teammate. I just think that is more likely than her teammate going 'oh, LoRab is a girl' and her immediately apologising for getting your gender wrong in the thread. Even if she does come back bad, I think she made that little correction all on her own.
which says that you don't think I'm her teammate. We will not know until end game if her teammate told her about my gender.

And I'll repeat my question to you that you were responding to with that quote. Do you really think I'd be going against a teammate throughout the game, consistantly, being among the first to bring up suspicion and raise a case against her?

Return to “Previous Jobs”