Total votes: 20
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Re: [DAY 5] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Nerolunar »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Checking Nerolunar's interactions with Fuzz:
Spoiler: show
Nerolunar wrote:I see RadicalFuzz is online. What are your suspects and general thoughts on what happened at EoD and from there on?
I doubt Fuzz was the only person Nero happened to see online, so it could be noteworthy that he felt the need to prod him like this. It was his only such prod.

This was Nero's only mention of Fuzz, and Fuzz never mentioned Nero in any non-OT text. It appears he voted early for ika on the day of their tally duel and the vote stayed there for the long haul. The total absence of interactivity, combined with an uninspiring vote and the specificity of the above prod choice make me willing to call Nerolunar a suspect. I could see him as a team mate of Fuzz.
I can´t remember if there were other people online at the time. I asked Fuzz about this because IIRC he had not been very vocal on reads at the time. I wanted him to talk more and since he was online anyways I just asked him.

Anyways, its confusing that all these prisoners have showed up. I would like you guys to only talk on topic and try to maximize town effort - It will be dificult to find scum if half of the thread is off topic or not helpful from now on. So help us hunt scum instead of running around verbally if you know what I mean. I mean no offense by this, obviously.

Chaindeath

I ask everyone to evaluate Chaindeaths posts and tell me how he can possibly be civ. Im so tunnel minded on this and it would be cool if other people would provide reads on him. Im interested to see why some of you are townreading him, because I simply can´t.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Gunther »

Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I'm probably starting to feel better about lynching Quin than sig again.
'Ayyyyyyy
This is a problem, Scotty. I have serious commitment issues. What do you think of Mr Luffy?
Committing was my New Years resolution.

Last year and this year. Still working on it. I'll get there eventually.

I think DDL had some heat early on for steering the thread a bit, and I started getting suspicious of him when he started switching gears around night 2 I think and suspecting sig when sig was getting more heat than the space between my butt cheeks. I read this (and still could i guess, if I didn't have a problem making up my mind on sig) as a way to bus a teammate. His vote on gleam yesterday was exactly what I did, and so it would be duplicitous of me to suspect him for that, but I guess it's his slickness in switching minds in general that keeps me coming back to suspect him.

I think I should iso him, not in relation to sig, since I already did that. It could be a good idea.
Sloonei's got commitment issues. Scotty don't!
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:I see RadicalFuzz is online. What are your suspects and general thoughts on what happened at EoD and from there on?
I doubt Fuzz was the only person Nero happened to see online, so it could be noteworthy that he felt the need to prod him like this. It was his only such prod.

This was Nero's only mention of Fuzz, and Fuzz never mentioned Nero in any non-OT text. It appears he voted early for ika on the day of their tally duel and the vote stayed there for the long haul. The total absence of interactivity, combined with an uninspiring vote and the specificity of the above prod choice make me willing to call Nerolunar a suspect. I could see him as a team mate of Fuzz.
What do you make of his interaction with LC especially considering that LC flipped as a BTSC role. I thought Nero was mafia until I saw his hard early defense of LC, it wouldn't make much sense unless he knew LC was civ. Mainly his interaction with Chaindeath over LC.

Someone pointed out I should come out of my shell. I've been making cases, but have also for the last two phases defending myself. This leaves little room for case building.
And the trumpets heralded "thou shalt always have a leash so thou dost better prove yourself civ"
I feel like the precedent for defending yourself is gone, and what i saw from you after the first mislynch was a likeness of a man who was, as DDL put it, "too scummy to be scum". Jokey, sarcastic, not really building cases like you want us to believe. A look of scum who had either given up trying to defend himself or a civ that was completely ambivalent about the whole thing. It took you a full cycle if I recall for you to even try to start playing. Just my observation.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Nerolunar wrote:

I can´t remember if there were other people online at the time. I asked Fuzz about this because IIRC he had not been very vocal on reads at the time. I wanted him to talk more and since he was online anyways I just asked him.

Anyways, its confusing that all these prisoners have showed up. I would like you guys to only talk on topic and try to maximize town effort - It will be dificult to find scum if half of the thread is off topic or not helpful from now on. So help us hunt scum instead of running around verbally if you know what I mean. I mean no offense by this, obviously.

Chaindeath

I ask everyone to evaluate Chaindeaths posts and tell me how he can possibly be civ. Im so tunnel minded on this and it would be cool if other people would provide reads on him. Im interested to see why some of you are townreading him, because I simply can´t.
What happened to your plea of lynchig sig because 'until he is lynched the town won't move on'. Is sig not worth a lynch for you anymore?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I thought I just posted this but apparently it got lost somewhere.

A piece of evidence that I entirely forgot about, and which I haven't seen brought up in days, is Enrique's vote for RadicalFuzz on Day 2. Prior to all of the votes pouring in on Fuzz, Enrique (Boomslang) was the only person voting for him (in his own words, for "no reason") and then as soon as the votes started coming in he jumped ship. I can understand his mindset if he's a townie who just didn't want to contribute to a lynch when he felt unprepared or unqualified to do so, but then he went into vehement opposition to the whole Fuzz wagon. This was really the only issue which he really engaged with (besides some early self-defense) in the entire game. He was quiet all game long until Fuzz's name came up, then he got frustrated (even after Fuzz flipped bad) and was replaced.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Golf »

S~V~S wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Thank you, Quin, for responding to my quick analysis of your chatter with Fuzz. I like your answers for the most part. I do emerge with one question though: you said that Fuzz was "by no means a town read", but that you felt much more strongly about ika as the lynch. I'm not certain this bears out in your conduct during the CFD, when your focus seemed primarily on preventing a Fuzz lynch rather than ensuring an ika lynch. Can you show me posts you made which support your assertion that lynching ika was your intended focus?
Did you read the last hour of the Day Two lynch in its entirety? It is an illuminating read, and you seem a thorough guy.
I did this and here be my thoughts:

The CFD escalation seemed pretty homogenous, which puts Lady Silverwolf and Lady S~V~S in top town tier for going after RadicalFuzz's ika vote. I don't know Silverwolf from previous games, but I can't imagine the two of them, especially S~V~S, throwing potentially fatal tar on Fuzz as a teammate. Silverwolf is a softer town, though, because he still challenged the idea of a CFD.

At this precise phase, players like Turnip Head, Sloonei or Golden the Warden end up in a more murky evaluation zone. Turnip Head came with the CFD idea, but without a name in mind, simply by being apathetic to the main wagons. He wasn't even sure of RadicalFuzz. That makes four players he was kinda meh about, although his CFD solution was the one embraced after all. Then again, a scum Turnip Head would look pretty embarassing right now, if he facilitated his teammate's demise.

All of these players were then also quick to react to the CFD discussion or S~V~S's input. It could be a good sign for them, it could be apt synchronisation. I wouldn't go beyond suspecting Golden the Warden for trying to throw in CFD names that (at least at that point, as far as I can tell) were remote from the main talk: Matt and Wilgy. Sloonei also mentioned Matt as dark horse option. I need cues for Matt being read as possible lynch option, I will not revisit the entire Day 2. Sloonei was also the most flexible with his vote (first to actually vote RadicalFuzz, but last to permanently vote him, after some shifts).

Of course, players like Dragon D. Luffy, Enrique, Quin, Sig end up with the most egg on their face for opposing this wagon and lynch. Zebra a distant fifth. Of course, given Long Con's example, it should definitely not be inferred that all of RadicalFuzz's teammates were so gullible as to vocally try to prevent the CFD/lynch. I'd probably nominated Enrique as worst looking, due to his counter-vote on ika and his venom at the CFDers. Dragon D. Luffy is also interesting for his criticism, followed by a rather conceding vote for RadicalFuzz. Quin a softer third in this equation. Sig also made anti-CFD speech, only to, late on, be open to persuasion. Bit fishy, but I don't know if scum-who-would-mangle-his-hands-in-the-wishy-washy-machine-so-easily fishy.

Of course, this doesn't take in account players who "uhh what the hek is goin on"-d this entire affair or players I didn't pick to have had any involvement.

I would again ask for extra cues, from outside this hour of mayhem, that might be relevant. I might just try to make full reads on the suspects I named, but not right now, I have a date with a ladyfriend, to eliminate some of the year-long prison built tension, ifyouknowwhatImean.
Fractal
sprityo
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Matt 1.0 had spent the entire game tunneling Golden and, to a lesser extent, me for very flimsy Day 1 reasons. It was such a weak case that he held onto so strongly that it bordered on unbelievable.

What are your thoughts on indiglo, Prisoner 740359? Both in the Day 2 events and in general, if you have time?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Black Rock »

sig wrote:

What do you make of his interaction with LC especially considering that LC flipped as a BTSC role. I thought Nero was mafia until I saw his hard early defense of LC, it wouldn't make much sense unless he knew LC was civ. Mainly his interaction with Chaindeath over LC.

Someone pointed out I should come out of my shell. I've been making cases, but have also for the last two phases defending myself. This leaves little room for case building.

Wasn't LC trying to get Nero lynched the same phase?
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Black Rock »

This thread has gotten crazy and I am now drowning in it. I'm working from noon till whenever they don't need me today. A girl got fired the other day and I have been covering her shifts. So I am going to vote for Quin. I still think Quins a good vote, even though I haven't read the past 25 freaking pages.
ImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

@ Scotty A Sig lynch is fine, but Im not sure its that urgent anymore. This phase is already filled with discussion not orbiting Sig. I would much rather a confirmed scum to me, and that is Chaindeath. He reminds me of myself when I was scum in Arkham - the way my reads were all over the place and such.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Sloonei wrote:Matt 1.0 had spent the entire game tunneling Golden and, to a lesser extent, me for very flimsy Day 1 reasons. It was such a weak case that he held onto so strongly that it bordered on unbelievable.

What are your thoughts on indiglo, Prisoner 740359? Both in the Day 2 events and in general, if you have time?
What should I be looking at? I remember she sided quick with the CFDers, that's about it.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Enrique received no permanent vote after Day 2, it seems? How did he or what persuaded the entire thread to not flail him for his anti-CFD stance on Day 2?
Fractal
sprityo
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote:I thought I just posted this but apparently it got lost somewhere.

A piece of evidence that I entirely forgot about, and which I haven't seen brought up in days, is Enrique's vote for RadicalFuzz on Day 2. Prior to all of the votes pouring in on Fuzz, Enrique (Boomslang) was the only person voting for him (in his own words, for "no reason") and then as soon as the votes started coming in he jumped ship. I can understand his mindset if he's a townie who just didn't want to contribute to a lynch when he felt unprepared or unqualified to do so, but then he went into vehement opposition to the whole Fuzz wagon. This was really the only issue which he really engaged with (besides some early self-defense) in the entire game. He was quiet all game long until Fuzz's name came up, then he got frustrated (even after Fuzz flipped bad) and was replaced.
Interesting point, I had forgotten that. Potential police on police action? I need to read Boomslang.

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:Enrique received no permanent vote after Day 2, it seems? How did he or what persuaded the entire thread to not flail him for his anti-CFD stance on Day 2?
Boomslang replaced him and said nothing, so we all just forgot, I think.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Matt 1.0 had spent the entire game tunneling Golden and, to a lesser extent, me for very flimsy Day 1 reasons. It was such a weak case that he held onto so strongly that it bordered on unbelievable.

What should I be looking at? I remember she sided quick with the CFDers, that's about it.
You should be looking at whatever evidence is in the thread. I've been a bit iffy on her role in a few of these lynches, and I'd like to have some outside opinions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [DAY 3] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Sloonei »

Hi Boomslang, let's talk about your three posts.
Boomslang wrote:Hey everybody, jumping in at short notice and not knowing particularly what I'm getting myself into. Will try to reach and understanding of Enrique, but there's no way in hell I'm wading through 2350 posts today. Or ever, for that matter :P
Why was your initial instinct upon subbing into this game to come to an understanding of the player you were replacing? Isn't that the one thing about the game you shouldn't need to have to figure out? Why was this your first (and so far, only) point of emphasis?
Boomslang wrote:Ok, from my very quick overview, looks like Enrique was suicidal and has an ongoing beef with Golden. I am not suicidal, but my engagement is going to be fairly limited due to grad school demands. Still going to try to post daily and make reasonably informed votes.
Thank you for that reassurance. Got any thoughts on that Golden beef?
Boomslang wrote:Argh, gotta get to band practice. Voting Golden to preserve Enrique's thrust and because I don't have an immediate reason not to.
Was Enrique onto something? So far you've acknowledged that he had some case on Golden, but not hinted at any of the reasons, either as to why Enrique suspected Golden or why you're going to go ahead and support this as your only move in the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Sloonei wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:Enrique received no permanent vote after Day 2, it seems? How did he or what persuaded the entire thread to not flail him for his anti-CFD stance on Day 2?
Ah, forgot about that.
Fractal
sprityo
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [DAY 4] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Sloonei »

Soneji wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Soneji, who else do you think is bad besides Draconus? Based only on what you've read?
Sloonei, Enrique, maybe chaindeath. Golden and Ika are lowkey suspects due to how the Fuzz lynch went down.

I would say in current terms of whose on the chopping block, I don't feel that Sig and Gleam are scummy from where I read. Sig seemed genuine with his desire to escape getting Cubey'd and Gleam just appears to really want a no lynch option added.
Hello, why me? All I note in your posts is that you pointed out I was "dodging questions" on Day 1, but the incident being referenced was one where DDL made an accusation that I felt was completely off base, so yes, I rejected it sorta flippantly. You also poked at me for my pressure vote on SVS, but that's just kinda how I use my votes. It's a pressure vote in that it's on her and she's gonna notice it, so she'll look for the reason why. Is there anything from the rest of my post history that stands out to you?

I'm also not sure I remember you devoting a lot of time to either Enrique or chaindeath, so I'll ask you to explain those reads as well.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:Speaking of indiglo, I want her to name a suspect or two who is/are not currently being widely suspected in the thread.
Well, I don't know if I can do that specifically, I don't have a checklist of all names mentioned in the thread so far... but I can tell you who I do plan to look at closer, will that work?

SW mentioned possible buddying by ika indicating he may be scum. I am very interested to hear back from her on that.

I want to ISO TH to try to suss out thoughts there. Scotty too, as well.

The case one of the prisoners made on Epi was interesting. I've had my doubts there, I'd like to ISO him. When we played Rocky and Bullwinkle together, I felt very strongly he was civ because he was very active, made good points, and we were always on the same page with our thinking. This game has been totally different than that. (As far as his activity goes, there's not a ton and I don't recall it being quality either, and I feel like I'm not seeing logical, analytical Epi as much.) So I'd definitely like to look there more.

I am also happy to revisit both Nero and Enrique (I have a tab open to reply about something on Enrique, so I'll get there, but will put his name here as well.).

Then we get into all the low posters. I think it is highly likely that there is a scum or two amongst them. My only problem there is that there won't be much to work with, so it feels more like a gamble, like leaving it up to chance as opposed to good detective work. But ISOing more than one of them won't take long, so I think why not do it.

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I won't just pull names out of thin air... so there you have it. :p

Oh, I opened this tab a long time ago... look at that linki!
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

sig wrote:

Yes, but remember, with only one scum team, they already know who all the civs are. So they can defend anyone they want, and be sure of their town-ness.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Speaking of indiglo, I want her to name a suspect or two who is/are not currently being widely suspected in the thread.
Well, I don't know if I can do that specifically, I don't have a checklist of all names mentioned in the thread so far... but I can tell you who I do plan to look at closer, will that work?

SW mentioned possible buddying by ika indicating he may be scum. I am very interested to hear back from her on that.

The case one of the prisoners made on Epi was interesting. I've had my doubts there, I'd like to ISO him. When we played Rocky and Bullwinkle together, I felt very strongly he was civ because he was very active, made good points, and we were always on the same page with our thinking. This game has been totally different than that. (As far as his activity goes, there's not a ton and I don't recall it being quality either, and I feel like I'm not seeing logical, analytical Epi as much.) So I'd definitely like to look there more.

I am also happy to revisit both Nero and Enrique (I have a tab open to reply about something on Enrique, so I'll get there, but will put his name here as well.).

Then we get into all the low posters. I think it is highly likely that there is a scum or two amongst them. My only problem there is that there won't be much to work with, so it feels more like a gamble, like leaving it up to chance as opposed to good detective work. But ISOing more than one of them won't take long, so I think why not do it.

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I won't just pull names out of thin air... so there you have it. :p

This was exactly what I was looking for, thank you.
I backed off of Epi a few days ago because he toss a bunch of substantial posts into the thread and seemed to be getting on track, but then he vanished again. I understand busy Epi has other things to do, but I've lost the slight town read I was starting to have on him earlier.

I'm pretty sure you also mentioned something about me possibly being a suspect earlier. Am I remembering correctly? If so, what was that about?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:

I wanted to give Enrique some space, personally. I felt he was getting really pissy, and at that point, I can't read you as anything but scum. So I hoped he would calm down, and then give some additional content that would be game related. That never happened though.

Then, Boom replaced in, and hasn't really done much either... I am happy to give subs a bit of time to get their feet under them, especially in a game this active. But at some point I guess it just is what it is, and we have to do with it what we can.

I'll be looking into that this day cycle. (Was typing today, but I don't know if I mean today today, or this day cycle today... in which case it could actually be tomorrow.)

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:
indiglo wrote:

I backed off of Epi a few days ago because he toss a bunch of substantial posts into the thread and seemed to be getting on track, but then he vanished again. I understand busy Epi has other things to do, but I've lost the slight town read I was starting to have on him earlier.

I'm pretty sure you also mentioned something about me possibly being a suspect earlier. Am I remembering correctly? If so, what was that about?

IIRC, it was when Prisoner50 was asking for specific names of peeps who had been mentioned in the thread, because he/she wanted to focus their time on reading pertinent things, rather than trying to read the whole thread. I believe a couple people here or there had tossed your name out, so I included it in the list, for the sake of being thorough and without agenda. :noble:

XOXO Epi Girl
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Chuck »

This one has spent much time trying to catch up with current events. I do not like the results of the most recent days. Not one bit.

In looking at the most recent lynch, I cannot help but think that there may be something in the case made against this agleaminranks. This indiglo character pointed out a handful of inconsistencies amongst agleaminranks' posts, and concluded that he must be bad. I am inclined to agree the case against this agleaminranks looks somewhat damning from a typical civilian perspective, though I am not inclined to agree that inconsistency is the tell sign of a cop in disguise.

That being said, this one thinks that the people who sided with this agleaminranks fellow in the late hours of Day 4 are of suspicion. Hypothetically, a cop would be aware that agleaminranks was a mafia member, and expressing sympathy for him looks quite good to civilians in the wake of the revealing of his identity. It would be a daring place for a bad guy to hide, but a practical one for someone looking to stay active and yet outside of the crosshairs. We will be examining them closely before deciding upon a vote.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Also, EBWOP -

I would be interested in hearing other's thoughts about Epi as well. My paranoia is taking over again, in regards to sig. :haha:

What strikes me as odd is that Epi seems to not have any of that paranoia. Which I don't understand. Of course, I'm talking off the top of my head and haven't done an ISO yet... so maybe I'm remembering wrong.

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
indiglo wrote:

IIRC, it was when Prisoner50 was asking for specific names of peeps who had been mentioned in the thread, because he/she wanted to focus their time on reading pertinent things, rather than trying to read the whole thread. I believe a couple people here or there had tossed your name out, so I included it in the list, for the sake of being thorough and without agenda. :noble:
I am curious and we're in the neighborhood, so what is your read on me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 331347 wrote:This one has spent much time trying to catch up with current events. I do not like the results of the most recent days. Not one bit.

In looking at the most recent lynch, I cannot help but think that there may be something in the case made against this agleaminranks. This indiglo character pointed out a handful of inconsistencies amongst agleaminranks' posts, and concluded that he must be bad. I am inclined to agree the case against this agleaminranks looks somewhat damning from a typical civilian perspective, though I am not inclined to agree that inconsistency is the tell sign of a cop in disguise.

That being said, this one thinks that the people who sided with this agleaminranks fellow in the late hours of Day 4 are of suspicion. Hypothetically, a cop would be aware that agleaminranks was a mafia member, and expressing sympathy for him looks quite good to civilians in the wake of the revealing of his identity. It would be a daring place for a bad guy to hide, but a practical one for someone looking to stay active and yet outside of the crosshairs. We will be examining them closely before deciding upon a vote.
I like this. People have always told me I'm quite a character. :grin:

Also, interesting point re: peeps glomming on to that at the end.

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 331347 wrote:This one has spent much time trying to catch up with current events. I do not like the results of the most recent days. Not one bit.

Who are some living/unarrested players whose names stand out to you in all this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:*snipped for space*

I am curious and we're in the neighborhood, so what is your read on me?
You have been light green for me, my friend. A lovely shade of springy, light green. :noble: That is where you remain.

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

my favorite color, truth be told. That's where you've been for the most part too, but I just decided to bump anyone who wasn't blue or red back to yellow for a little while. Hit the reset button on the game, basically.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Blue is the best color ever. :srsnod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, GO TEAM SOCKFACE! Find those pigs and Daisies!
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Not a bad idea at all, I think. Especially after the Gleam lynch (well, at least for me). :scared:

Wait... blue? Is that like, my dark green? Like, confirmed civ in your mind? Or did I miss a whole shade in the rainbow list? I did dark green, light green, yellow, orange, red.

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have seen that in the past; in a game at a site called STV that does not host games anymore, I saw a baddie do that to great effect in a game with one bad team. It was interesting, I was an observer to that game, not a player, since I was banned there at that time. Sometimes you pick things up when you are not in the thick of it when you are an "outsider". I saw it and could not believe the players did not. I missed the end of that day, and I reread it, but I did not pick up on that. I will reread with that in mind.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

indiglo wrote:Not a bad idea at all, I think. Especially after the Gleam lynch (well, at least for me). :scared:

Wait... blue? Is that like, my dark green? Like, confirmed civ in your mind? Or did I miss a whole shade in the rainbow list? I did dark green, light green, yellow, orange, red.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

What a lovely rainbow!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

For the record:

Golden
SVS

Silverwolf

indiglo
Scotty
ika
Dragon D. Luffy
zebra

(Alphabetized)
Black Rock
Draconus/Mongoose
Epignosis
sprityo/Matt 2.0
Nerolunar
Serge
Soneji
thellama
Turnip Head

chaindeath
Boomslang/Enrique

sig
Quin

Obviously that's too much yellow, but those players will all start to develop more color later in the day, I hope.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote:What a lovely rainbow!

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote:Not a bad idea at all, I think. Especially after the Gleam lynch (well, at least for me). :scared:

I am going Dark Blue = 100% confirmed, light blue = Strong town, Dark green = moderate, Light green = slight. Yellow is neutral/null.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote:For the record:

Golden
SVS

Silverwolf

indiglo
Scotty
ika
Dragon D. Luffy
zebra

(Alphabetized)
Black Rock
Draconus/Mongoose
Epignosis
sprityo/Matt 2.0
Nerolunar
Serge
Soneji
thellama
Turnip Head

chaindeath
Boomslang/Enrique

sig
Quin

Obviously that's too much yellow, but those players will all start to develop more color later in the day, I hope.
Remind me again of why you place DDL so high on this list? And I guess zebra too. They're both pretty null-yellow for me, as i can't make up my mind one way or another.

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Yay Scotty! Good job! :clap: Beautiful!

Actually earlier in the game was the first rainbow list I'd ever made in my mafia career. They just were not a thing back when I was playing regularly. We either listed names, or just tried to be careful and not mention our civ reads. I used to never mention once someone had gone off my radar, they just never heard me suspect them again. I still have that tendency, with the idea of protecting someone I thought was civ.

Of course, in a game with just 1 scum team, it becomes a bit more moot... though my instincts still tell me to protect my civ reads. Because if the scum know I trust that person, and they are indeed civ, I worry I'm putting a target on them. Though with 1 team, the target is already there, tbh.

That whole idea has taken some getting used to for me.

XOXO Epi Girl
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

This child knows how to color well.
Scotty wrote:Image
Scotty wrote:Image
Scotty don't!
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:

I am going Dark Blue = 100% confirmed, light blue = Strong town, Dark green = moderate, Light green = slight. Yellow is neutral/null.
Yowza, that's complicated! I'm going to need to print that out to use as a key, and keep it next to me computer. :haha:

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ Scotty: A lot of the reasons I've had myself and seen others give for suspecting DDL this game have ultimately made sense to me from his perspective/explanation. I think he's been under as much scrutiny as any player in this game since the start, and the prods have been really all over the place with no consistent strand in them all (that I've seen. If someone wants to contradict me please do). Further than that, I feel he's also responded to everything clearly and believably, which is another strong town tell. I can point to examples if you like.

zebra just strikes me as playing too idiosyncratic a game to be bad. I see her as often being intentionally abrasive and not-too-forthcoming a lot when scumhunting, and at least in the couple of recent games I've seen with her as scum, this has been less the case. I'd still like to hear a lot more from her, of course.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Hey Prisoner 920077, do they call you Chronos in the slammer?

I left work under the impression that I would be casting my vote to save my own ass. When I got home, I saw that was still the case. I started reading, and when I went to the next page, I saw that everybody was jumping on Fuzz. At one point, I noticed there was a tie, and I like breaking ties. But I soon realized there was no way I was going to be able to read all that before the deadline, and I refuse to lynch someone if I've not read for myself. So I voted zebra and fucked off.

Some world we're living in when the prisoners become the District Attorneys, eh? :mafia:

indiglo wrote:

[/quote]
Rocky and Bullshit! That's not true at all.

Epignosis
indiglo (7), sig (12), Sloonei (17), MovingPictures07 (19) 21%

You almost got me lynched Day 1. :meany:

And at no point ever in that game did you declare "strongly" (or at all) that you thought I was good. The extent of what you said about me after that was "Not saying Epi is civ."

So I don't know where you're coming up with this.

As for not having a "ton" of activity, I'm sorry- I don't have a "ton" of time. I'm tired and nearly burned out with reading. Every time I go away from here and come back, there's five or six pages to read. I'm also about five pages behind in Arkham still.

Addendum: More to read. :sigh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Has anybody noticed that you can't spell Epignosis's name without spelling the word 'pig?' That's a term I heard the other inmates throwing around referencing the police. Just food for thought.

*puts his pinkie to his mouth*
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote:Also, EBWOP -

I would be interested in hearing other's thoughts about Epi as well. My paranoia is taking over again, in regards to sig. :haha:

What strikes me as odd is that Epi seems to not have any of that paranoia. Which I don't understand. Of course, I'm talking off the top of my head and haven't done an ISO yet... so maybe I'm remembering wrong.
If I end up today's LC / gleam, I'm going to flip a table. :suspish:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Oh! That! That was a pun! Like when you read it to yourself, it was supposed to sound like "Epi knows his mafia, but his puns are terrible". Clearly the pun was a bad one, but it was just a throw away Day 1 vote.

As for not declaring that I strongly civ read you in that game... well, see my theory post above about strongly declaring town reads in a game. I still have a hard time with that in games, as my instinct is to protect my town reads as much as possible.

XOXO Epi Girl
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Epignosis wrote:
indiglo wrote:Also, EBWOP -

If I end up today's LC / gleam, I'm going to flip a table. :suspish:
Did anyone say... CFD? :p
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP:

I was replying to this, got lost in the linki~
Epignosis wrote:Hey Prisoner 920077, do they call you Chronos in the slammer?

I left work under the impression that I would be casting my vote to save my own ass. When I got home, I saw that was still the case. I started reading, and when I went to the next page, I saw that everybody was jumping on Fuzz. At one point, I noticed there was a tie, and I like breaking ties. But I soon realized there was no way I was going to be able to read all that before the deadline, and I refuse to lynch someone if I've not read for myself. So I voted zebra and fucked off.

Some world we're living in when the prisoners become the District Attorneys, eh? :mafia:

indiglo wrote:

Rocky and Bullshit! That's not true at all.

Epignosis
indiglo (7), sig (12), Sloonei (17), MovingPictures07 (19) 21%

You almost got me lynched Day 1. :meany:

And at no point ever in that game did you declare "strongly" (or at all) that you thought I was good. The extent of what you said about me after that was "Not saying Epi is civ."

So I don't know where you're coming up with this.

As for not having a "ton" of activity, I'm sorry- I don't have a "ton" of time. I'm tired and nearly burned out with reading. Every time I go away from here and come back, there's five or six pages to read. I'm also about five pages behind in Arkham still.

Addendum: More to read. :sigh:[/quote]

indiglo wrote:Oh! That! That was a pun! Like when you read it to yourself, it was supposed to sound like "Epi knows his mafia, but his puns are terrible". Clearly the pun was a bad one, but it was just a throw away Day 1 vote.

As for not declaring that I strongly civ read you in that game... well, see my theory post above about strongly declaring town reads in a game. I still have a hard time with that in games, as my instinct is to protect my town reads as much as possible.

XOXO Epi Girl

Return to “Previous Jobs”