30%

Total votes: 20
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Re: [DAY 5] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Operator »

sig wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I don't think these prisoners escaped. I think we joined them, and now we're all in Hell.
This would be ironic but maybe true. However, all these prisoners talking are confusing me. :omg:

Epi why are you lynching me before yesterday you never even mentioned me?

Tell me prisoners is the rumors about dropping soap true? :P

come to prison and find out. :dark:
Management
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Saito »

They don't let us watch TV in the pen.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Saito »

I see a couple ties/close votes. Ya'll playing a dangerous game with me in the house.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

ika wrote:This game......

I am on break but someone have meta on mp07 and how he would do this/mechanic wise? Or any games similar?

yes. I could. And do. :feb:

And I can see his wife indulging his :feb: as a host.

You should all be very afraid.
Management
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

:mafia:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Of all the hosts I know, he is the one who most seems to really enjoy killing off his players.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Scotty, who would you vote for after Quin?
If it comes to it, chaindeath. I could humor a sig lynch, but my paranoia is setting in again that it's just too easy. The whole thing has been too easy and yet we keep falling short of lynching him because it's too easy. Is this finally the day we lynch him to settle our fears?

The thing is, we've given sig ample time to form a civ likeness and he hasn't really come out of his shell, after 2 save opportunities.

I just think that Quin's reads are all wrong and he is more likely to be bad.
But I do see the premise of lynching sig in that he is more likely to give us information.

Linki: well there ya go. Prisoner votes count. That's just great. Those 9 of you unaffiliated ruffians better use some good judgment because we're counting on you to kill the cops that put you in the slammer in the first place.
Point me to the bacon and I will fry potatoes in that shit.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Sloonei wrote:Speaking of indiglo, I want her to name a suspect or two who is/are not currently being widely suspected in the thread.
why with that limitation? What has she done that we have not seen that makes her behavior this phase so call out worthy?
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:
Prisoner 640326 wrote:I think all Prisoners should unite and determine the outcome of the lynch poll
I don't, actually, but it would be nice to scare the bejeesus out of Golden.

and a few other players. :haha: :dark: :nicenod:
Management
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Draconus »

Silverwolf wrote:
Draconus wrote::disappoint: I had something typed up, had to go back to work, came back to post, and it disappeared. FML.
ika wrote:in that case im voting draconous for now

im saddened that silver thinks my budding is scum. shes should knwo thats the nullest of null tells
Why?

I had a comment on DDL because he's being brought up as a lynch candidate: I feel good about him because of his actions surrounding the Fuzz situation.

Sig: I don't think Silver answered my question, but this to anyone who wants to answer. Why is Sig a suspect? I've read some of the more recent discussions surrounding him but I still don't know.
What question is that? I don't think did is a suspect. I'm voting for ika cuz he's buddying the fuck out of me.
I asked you in an earlier post what your thoughts were on the Sig votes and on Sig himself. I don't have many posts and they're not very long so I understand missing it.

Also, there's a history here of significant others being able to read each other very well (it's not 100% but I do remember it happening several times). Also, Matt's post below peeked my interest in ika. Can you (or anyone else) confirm that ika said Sloonei was a failed arrest?
Matt wrote:
ika wrote:
S~V~S wrote:ika you have info? Or is this your opinion? You are stating it as a fact. When we do that here, it tends to be a hint of sorts most of the time. Not always, but more often than not.
its opinion. when i say someoes town its mostly opion but my phraseing can eb odd
Hrm.

We should lynch ika. And if he turns up bad, we lynch SVS next for this back and forth here which presents us with "awww ika just has odd phrasing, no wonder he phrased that 'sloonei was the failed arrest' thing the way he did."

Derp.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Prisoner 413022 wrote:

I am on break but someone have meta on mp07 and how he would do this/mechanic wise? Or any games similar?

Just don't open any presents from him :scared:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Draconus wrote:
Prisoner 413022 wrote:

Just don't open any presents from him :scared:
Or maybe you should, since in Avant-Garde 2 you had to open the present in order to deactivate the bomb. :P

No one fell for it though. At least I got to blow up 13 players the first time. :feb:
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Prisoner 920077 wrote:Okay, so I'm going to have to provide individual, very particular bits of gem that I find interesting, due to the massive task of reading a 43-page game.

Before Golden said the tie was with gleam, I assumed, looking at the poll, that it was with Epignosis, so I started working from there. Working from the point where we know a baddie was in trouble is always easier.

So, I think there is a decent chance Epignosis is a cop.

His game, up until Fuzz started taking votes, was mainstream and fine, nothing to pinpoint in any way.

Then Fuzz made his vote, people noticed, he started taking on votes quickly.
Spoiler: show
Epignosis wrote:I just got home after picking up a drunken Eloh. First time ever that I get to return the favor. XD

I pulled up the thread a few moments ago to see the votes roughly the way they were when I left work. I began reading. I went to the next page and all the votes had gone to RadicalFuzz.

Damn that was fast. Fuzz slip?

Heh, his name is Fuzz. :slick:
So Epig asks what's up? No great answers. Then he posts that he will make sure to break the tie, sounding srsbsns:
Epignosis wrote:I ain't having a tie, so I'll be breaking this bad boy as soon as I finish reading this shit and make up my mind. I have twelve minutes.

Which doesn't look like it's going to happen because I cannot friggin post. :disappoint:

Addendum: Fuck!

Addendum: Fucking hell!

Addendum: Please stop posting.

Addendum: No, seriously. Just for a second.

Addendum: :suspish:
He then asks again for information:
Epignosis wrote:I'm behind seven pages. Catching up before the deadline isn't going to happen. Can someone give me a summary of Fuzz? What'd he do?
That was at 4:38 my time. At 4:39 my time, just one minute later, Enrique answers him:
Enrique wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I'm behind seven pages. Catching up before the deadline isn't going to happen. Can someone give me a summary of Fuzz? What'd he do?
Said he wouldn't touch ika/Silverwolf, then broke the tie against ika. Fast forward a bit and all the gleam voters immediately hop on him instead.
At 4:41, just two more minutes later, now only 3 minutes from Epig's post asking for reasons, Sloonei also provides an answer:
Sloonei wrote:
In general, he's been providing some pretty scant analysis of things in the thread, enough content to avoid being a lurker, but not so much that he's really needed to commit to anything.
Plus in the last hour or so he's cast a fairly shady vote against ika just because not too long after implying he wouldn't be doing such a thing. None of his responses since this wagon started up have been all that inspiring either.
Now follow me even more closely, we're going into SECONDS now.

4:41 again, still 3 minutes after asking about Fuzz, he actually says nothing about Fuzz or the responses to his question, which have just occurred, but votes... a2thzebra?
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:If there's anyone like me that isn't feeling good about either an ika or a Fuzz lynch, please switch your vote to Epi.
a2thezebra

There. You finally got a reaction. :meany:
Here's the seconds... Sloonei's post answering Epig's question was at 4:41:02. Epig's vote post for a2thezebra was at 4:41:13, eleven seconds apart. The point? No one types a post in 11 seconds. Especially not a post where a word is underlined, which requires a bit more typing, or clicking of buttons. Sloonei's post had to show up in linkitis before Epig got his post sent. The point is that Epig absolutely HAD to have seen Sloonei's post explaining the votes on Fuzz, and in all likelihood saw Enrique's as well, but ignored them completely and dodged the fucking very tie he said he would break, with no explanation.

Incidentally, he posted again at 4:44. Basically, all evidence points to Epig getting the information he wanted to break the tie he said he would break, but then he... didn't, and tossed his vote away. Sorry, but Epignosis doesn't do that. Also, if he says he will break a tie, and asks for info, and he's civ, he won't then fabricate a nothing vote at the last second and not even comment on the thing he got people to tell him about

Epig's bad. you're welcome.
I for one, look forward to hearing what Blondy has to say about this one.
Management
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
indiglo wrote:Ok, so I found the post of Luffy's that gave me pause on suspecting him. I would love to get some more input on this.

During the CFD of Fuzz, Luffy put up some resistance. Gleam was his first choice (no judgment there :blush: ), but after a bit of time he decided to join us in the Fuzz lynch. I went back to read that whole section to get context. At this point, I believe Fuzz and ika were tied. Sloon offered up the option of switching to Matt 1.0. Then, Luffy responded like this:

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
sig wrote:Why would mafia Fuzz pop in at endgame and vote Ike unless he was saving Gleam/Epi if this was the case why ditch both those wagons? This is the scummiest CFD since the one I lead to stop me from getting lynched when I was almost confirmed mafia

@Epi he didn't
because he needed to vote, and maybe all three of them are townies and he just wanted to send any one of them to jail.

also i put my vote on Matt. How do we all feel about that?
No.

Godanmit guys, this isn't turbo mafia.

Which is where I'd like interpretations from others. (Maybe even those who have played with him before.) I liked this. Were he a teammate of Fuzz's... would he be more likely to try to get off the wagon and get folks to go elsewhere? Or would he ride it out and risk losing a teammate?

For further context, remember, Fuzz & ika were tied at this point, and when the poll ended (like 20 or 25 minutes after this comment from Luffy) ika actually had MORE votes than Fuzz.

:faint: Linkapalooza~
I understand your trepidation, but I don't agree. The basic premise of DDL's content at that point in the game wasn't "don't lynch Fuzz", but rather "don't CFD". This means to me that when Sloonei presented another alternative option (Matt), a baddie DDL would have had no choice but to stick to his prior strategic stance: that moving votes around is inherently a bad idea. Also, imagine the crap he'd be taking now if he had taken Sloonei up on this. The progression would have [potentially, from his mindset] been:

~ Sloonei and numerous others CFD to Fuzz
~ DDL protests the CFD movement of votes
~ Sloonei moves his vote to Matt and asks for feedback
~ DDL suddenly supports that vote movement, away from Fuzz (who was still at real risk of being lynched)
~ Fuzz is lynched and flips bad

This would mean that DDL's strategic stances were inconsistent, and that the only variable in existence to define the inconsistency would be whether or not Fuzz was the target of the moving votes. That would be a bright blinking neon sign that screams in capital letters "I'M FUZZ'S TEAM MATE". I think a baddie DDL is capable enough to grasp that problem and consciously avoid it -- as he would have done by opposing Sloonei's Matt vote. I think it was strategically necessary.

Thank you. I found this helpful to my continued thinking process.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Re: Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Soneji »

Through page 41
Mongoose wrote:OKay, so here's the deal. I don't feel comfortable randomly voting. Thank you for your comments, and I agree that an ika vote today is not the way to go -- I appreciate your candor. I'll be around a lot next weekend, and you'll get to see how talky I can be -- anyone remember the first year of TS when Sock and I would fill pages?

ANYWAY sorry I'm constant digressions.

Since I don't feel comfortable making a case on anyone or buying into the current ones (so I'm going to offer TurnipHead this since Vompatti or Llama or etc isn't around) -- TH - would you fancy a vote trade? I'm going to vote you for admittedly no discernible reason -- please feel free to return the favor!

Sorry crew, I've got to jet and I just Do NOT like to miss votes.

* votes TurnipHead *
So she has her Ika lynch fall through, doesn't want to vote randomly yet does the very definition of it for no apparent reason(not voting isn't against the rules). The only reason I could think of for anyone doing this is to not be seen as having not voted if someone goes vote tracking.
ika wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
ika wrote:
Golden wrote:
ika wrote:Ok im home i will be reading shorty.

Can someone tell me if we are allowed to talk game or not? im not used to being able to talk at night
The general rule here is that you can talk game at night. Unless the rules specify otherwise.
Sweet!

Im gonna try to do some isoing does anyone have anyone spcific thatthey want em to see
ISO me Ika.
mkay one min
This is posted and the next time Ika is on later that night he claims hes too drunk to do any reads. The next morning/afternoon, he says hes doing ISO's yet won't share them(yet in the post above it alludes to him actually posting what he finds suspicious). From my skim day 2 I had agreed with the Ika lynch but wasn't invested without reading full on with context. The ending of that day gave Ika some leeway but in my experience, knowledge slips do happen and what looks to be blatantly one by Ika about Sloonei should be acted on.

Ika
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I love how some people who are basically claiming Team Sockface.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:The people who are happy with the lynch.
Associates those happy with the Diiny lynch as Team Sockface, rather then potential mafia :ponder:

I just got out of an NF game and one thing I have found that has a really high scumrate is jumping on those who vote No Lynch. While gleam didn't have that as an option here, its basically what he was advocating. I don't think he was doing a good job with his civilian lives matter activism but I found his posts genuine if misguided. DDL above all others jumped on that behavior.

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Prisoner 920077 wrote:Boomslang showed up, didn't acknowledge the accusations against him directly, and voted for ika.

Quin, who SVS has said (and whom I trust) is most likely to be bad, has voted ika.

In short, I'll not be voting ika today. This, despite the fact that silver wolf also seems fairly trustworthy to me.

I also don't trust most of the sig bandwagoners including obviously the hated Warden, so that's out.

That leaves me with sticking with Boomslang, joining SVS on Quin which I will do if it will lead to his lynch, or DDL who I will read up on tomorrow.

That so few people see Enrique's posts around the Fuzz lynch as ping-y baffles me. It's clear as day.
Right now I'd call Enrislang the second-most suspicious. I could be on board with that lynch too. I'd really like to hear from DDL before EOD, because I do think he has the ability to change minds if he tries and is genuine.
Good stuff. My vote for ika comes pretty much directly from me trusting SW to read him well. I've been trusting SW up to this point. And his defenses back to her were very soft. But I don't know ika from Boo, so how do I know how he defends?

I would prefer to vote along with my own understanding / suspicions though. Which, atm, are leaning more towards DDL. So I may change my vote, but I'll wait till after I catch up, because I am building steam as I go and clarifying my thoughts. ;airguitar:

With the bolded part, I 100% get where you are coming from. I saw them as pingy as hell, really, but then thought it was just because he was pissy. Once someone gets pissy I really can't town read them (it's my own bias, I admit), which is the only reason I've hesitated there.

Linki w/Sone~
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Apologies if this has already been done (I'm replying as I catch up)...
Draconus wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Draconus wrote::disappoint: I had something typed up, had to go back to work, came back to post, and it disappeared. FML.
ika wrote:in that case im voting draconous for now

im saddened that silver thinks my budding is scum. shes should knwo thats the nullest of null tells
Why?

I had a comment on DDL because he's being brought up as a lynch candidate: I feel good about him because of his actions surrounding the Fuzz situation.

Sig: I don't think Silver answered my question, but this to anyone who wants to answer. Why is Sig a suspect? I've read some of the more recent discussions surrounding him but I still don't know.
What question is that? I don't think did is a suspect. I'm voting for ika cuz he's buddying the fuck out of me.
I asked you in an earlier post what your thoughts were on the Sig votes and on Sig himself. I don't have many posts and they're not very long so I understand missing it.

Also, there's a history here of significant others being able to read each other very well (it's not 100% but I do remember it happening several times). Also, Matt's post below peeked my interest in ika. Can you (or anyone else) confirm that ika said Sloonei was a failed arrest?
Matt wrote:
ika wrote:
S~V~S wrote:ika you have info? Or is this your opinion? You are stating it as a fact. When we do that here, it tends to be a hint of sorts most of the time. Not always, but more often than not.
its opinion. when i say someoes town its mostly opion but my phraseing can eb odd
Hrm.

We should lynch ika. And if he turns up bad, we lynch SVS next for this back and forth here which presents us with "awww ika just has odd phrasing, no wonder he phrased that 'sloonei was the failed arrest' thing the way he did."

Derp.

Here ya go:
ika wrote:ok so i wanted to sayt his for the longest time but i couldnt ue to psot restrciosn but......

sloon is porbally a don based on the failed arrest.

And HERE is a link to the post if you want to go back and read it in context. Image

XOXO Epi Girl
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Gunther »

Greeting players and prisoners. I have returned once again.

I would like to call attention to a curious fact that I am observing in the poll. One of the top three right now is sig, with four votes. One of those votes is from the Warden, with whom I have a sort of adversarial relationship. What are the thoughts on this? Obviously the Warden is a party that most of us want to eliminate. Is it possible that the Warden placed his vote on sig in an effort to trick us using "reverse psychology"? Or is it possible that the Warden is willing to "bus" a teammate behind his sock account, knowing that his vote can't be traced backed to his "unsocked" self? Or are we basically just ignoring the Warden's vote at this point? Really, I don't know what to make of that.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Voting for Dragon D. Luffy now. His CFD behavior was really bad, and his interactions with Fuzz are also less than inspiring. This will make me the only vote on DDL right now, despite numerous people suspecting him to some degree. Why?
Dunno, but between your point and the points llama made about him earlier, I'm willing to vote there as well.

I'm still only here in my reading, but i've been alone too long and I just got out and I'm LONG over due with some time with a nice lady who will let me lay with her. :dark: :beer:
Management
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:Greeting players and prisoners. I have returned once again.

I would like to call attention to a curious fact that I am observing in the poll. One of the top three right now is sig, with four votes. One of those votes is from the Warden, with whom I have a sort of adversarial relationship. What are the thoughts on this? Obviously the Warden is a party that most of us want to eliminate. Is it possible that the Warden placed his vote on sig in an effort to trick us using "reverse psychology"? Or is it possible that the Warden is willing to "bus" a teammate behind his sock account, knowing that his vote can't be traced backed to his "unsocked" self? Or are we basically just ignoring the Warden's vote at this point? Really, I don't know what to make of that.
So far, general consensus seems to be just ignore everything the Warden does and says. It's too hard to sort out and is full of WIFOM. Plus, my level of paranoia is pretty much already as high as I want it to get this game... :haha:

Also, switching to DDL for the time being.

XOXO Epi Girl
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

chaindeath wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:There is a scumrole in the setup that can pose as another role when lynched.

Actually while we are on this topic, I mostly threw shade at Chaindeath at the time. My goal was not to defend LC, but I did notice Chaindeaths behavior. That was my first ping of him - he decided to vote for LC when the only thing LC had posted was his disagreement to the plan that everyone should be voted for, to trigger the traitors. Very weak reasoning from Chaindeath that he didn´t follow up on rubbed me the wrong way and still does.
Why do you hang onto this vote for LC? Chaindeath has said it before but he supposes it bares repeating: Day 1 was buisy for him. He was highly distracted and unable to do much speculation, which is most of what you can do day one. The story hasn't changed and he supposes you are not willing to accept it. He wonders if you would have as much suspicion for him if he had said he used and RNG for the vote.
I understand that you have been working - but why LC specifically? Considering his content at the time I still wonder why you chose him.

Im not sure I want to vote for you today though - there is not much support for it and I want to put my vote to use for once :doh: However, if I notice that the support for a Chaindeath lynch is on the rise I won´t hesitate to follow that.

I like the case on Boomslang, more so than the other cases. I also remembered that Enrique was somewhat sour after the Fuzz lynch - he didn´t act happy at all. Im voting for boomslang.

Boomslang
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

I would be more inclined to investigate the Warden's WIFOM when the Warden is out of the picture. I think it'll be a lot more reasonable a task when a face is put on the sock. For now she/he's just here to sow discord. Not interested.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I would be more inclined to investigate the Warden's WIFOM when the Warden is out of the picture. I think it'll be a lot more reasonable a task when a face is put on the sock. For now she/he's just here to sow discord. Not interested.
As wise observation from you, as always. I shall direct my efforts elsewhere then.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Thank you for responding to my question Indi! Much appreciated. That does seem like an info dump (possibly slip) to me. I'd have to go and look at the context to form a better conclusion, but I'd be okay with voting there at some point.
Also, I think I'm seeing the case on DDL now. I believe there's been enough said there to warrant a vote for now. This could change, though.

And sorry this is brief again. I'm posting from a vehicle on my way to lunch.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

What's the case on Boomslang? I don't think I've seen a single post from him.

Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Paul Stevens »

Hi everyone. Sorry for not being around much, been enjoying my freedom a bit too much and not been here but I did look at the posts llama showed me about dragon and I'm going to agree with that and put my vote on dragon :beer:
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Rachel Green »

Draconus wrote:What's the case on Boomslang? I don't think I've seen a single post from him.
Read Enrique's posts from around the fuzz lynch. Boomslang replaced him, and those posts are very ping-y.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Draconus wrote:Also, I think I'm seeing the case on DDL now. I believe there's been enough said there to warrant a vote for now. This could change, though.
When you're available, please answer one question: what changed? This was yesterday, still on Day 5:
Draconus wrote:I had a comment on DDL because he's being brought up as a lynch candidate: I feel good about him because of his actions surrounding the Fuzz situation.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Prisoner 413022 wrote:
He basically gave me a pat reply and then has kind of stayed out of the way, none of which have changed my mind. But, you've got to fight the battles people are willing to fight, and no one is biting, so I've moved on... I'm assuming we're heading back to the slammer soon, anyway, so it's not like it's my problem!
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Where's my homeboy 277058? I trust that guy.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 920077 wrote:
Prisoner 413022 wrote:
He basically gave me a pat reply and then has kind of stayed out of the way, none of which have changed my mind. But, you've got to fight the battles people are willing to fight, and no one is biting, so I've moved on... I'm assuming we're heading back to the slammer soon, anyway, so it's not like it's my problem!
Hey there, cuz. I noticed this too. Do you think that Dragon and ika are just appealing "low-hanging fruit" (boy that phrase has another definition in prison!) or do you think their cases have more merit at this time than the pursuit of ePIGnosis?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Later in the phase when more people are present, we should do some gun to head reads. Having all the prisoners here, hopefully some taking part, would lend a unique bit of perspective for those I think.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:
Prisoner 920077 wrote:
Prisoner 413022 wrote:
Hey there, cuz. I noticed this too. Do you think that Dragon and ika are just appealing "low-hanging fruit" (boy that phrase has another definition in prison!) or do you think their cases have more merit at this time than the pursuit of ePIGnosis?
I think Epig should be a main contender, but people have had their own cases building for days, so I kind of understand why they would not want to just abandon their own thought processes to jump on mine!
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I'll also say that I looked at the DDL case and it seems reasonable. I don't trust the ika gang, or the sig gang, but the DDL group seems pretty solid, if the lynch goes that way instead of to Boomslang, it might work out ok!
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Only 6 hours left before we presumably head back to prison... anyone want to rob a liquor store with me??
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Golf »

Soo last page was mostly homie41 replying to every single post... Image
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Golf »

Soneji wrote:Through page 41
Oh good lord, are you even on the same Day as we are? :o
Fractal
sprityo
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I'm gonna check out some of the under-the-radar names now. I have a relatively open afternoon/evening and will try to squeeze whatever input I can into it.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:Greeting players and prisoners. I have returned once again.

WIFOM, jimmy rustlin'. No way to crack "did he or didnndnt he" methinks.

You can ignore or you can vote to lynch him. His name being Golden.
Fractal
sprityo
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:

Golden as Warden? I can't see it. Warden didn't post enough for it to be Golden. Golden would have been more active in taunting us, etc. if he were that role. :shrug2:
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Homie50, your thoughts on Dragon D. Luffy's wagon getting so swole? Are we on the right path towards whacking one of them coppos or is this indicative of mislynch deluge, perhaps?
Prisoner 920077 wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:

Golden as Warden? I can't see it. Warden didn't post enough for it to be Golden. Golden would have been more active in taunting us, etc. if he were that role. :shrug2:
I don't see that as indicative. Warden had to play his part, say his lines, supervise us. I wouldn't see Golden as the giddy type to give into poking, rather than execute his task to perfection, tbh.

Who would rather be "so active in taunting us" as to fit the character, then?
Fractal
sprityo
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Zebra ISO w/ focus on Fuzz interactions:
a2thezebra wrote:If there's anyone like me that isn't feeling good about either an ika or a Fuzz lynch, please switch your vote to Epi.
Zebra was underwhelmed by the notion of a Fuzz lynch, though she called him essentially a "neutral" read. Her preference was a lynch of Epignosis. I don't think that's an issue, because she wasn't really complaining about the CFD as much as pushing a case that she preferred.
a2thezebra wrote:I think most of the Fuzz votes are disingenuous. Maybe not all anti-town, but disingenuous.
This is an odd assertion. Why would a townie vote disingenuously?
a2thezebra wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
RadicalFuzz wrote:Silver where did I say I wouldn't vote for ika?

With that constraint I'm not sure Sloonei. I suppose the players I would like to see last-minute bandwagoned are all easy targets.

Luffy you also asked me for reads. Context is important.
The whole game is on the line from your perspective and you can't name a single other suspect?
If he was a baddie, don't you think he would pretend like he suspected more people in this situation?
Also a disagreeable assertion about what Fuzz would do as a baddie.

That's mostly all of the interesting data. She left her vote on Epignosis throughout the CFD development and that's not the best look. She did voice her relative displeasure with the primary two wagons though. I'd call this inconclusive w/r/t Fuzz interactions. Otherwise I haven't been especially pinged by her content, she seems to be well within her standard methods of doing her own thing without caring how it reflects on her.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:Are we on the right path towards whacking one of them coppos or is this indicative of mislynch deluge, perhaps?
It would be nice if we could arrest a member of the police faction today because that would enable us to deal with him or her back in prison if the Warden is capable of rounding us all back up. So far it looks like he's eaten a few too many Dunkin' Donuts today because we're all still here.

I guess you could say he has a "fat chance" of re-arresting us before we can influence today's vote. *puts pinkie to his mouth*
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Yeah, I'm not going into any details about what might happen next to us. We'll see when we'll see.
Fractal
sprityo
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 740359 wrote:Homie50, your thoughts on Dragon D. Luffy's wagon getting so swole? Are we on the right path towards whacking one of them coppos or is this indicative of mislynch deluge, perhaps?
Three of the nine votes are from prisoners, which concern me less when I think about the potential for baddies hopping on an errant bandwagon. Otherwise I have decent or better feelings about Golden, llama, and indiglo. Scotty is a mild suspect but his involvement doesn't scare me. I know nothing about Draconus yet. Overall I'm not worried about it.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:Yeah, I'm not going into any details about what might happen next to us. We'll see when we'll see.
So... no liquor store? :pout:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I also like that the DDL wagon emerged from a prior tally that I felt was a lot less inspired (sig and ika leading the votes if I recall correctly). At the very least I think we're in a better position now than we were then. This isn't an easy-button lynch.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Prisoner 920077 wrote:
Draconus wrote:What's the case on Boomslang? I don't think I've seen a single post from him.
Read Enrique's posts from around the fuzz lynch. Boomslang replaced him, and those posts are very ping-y.
Thank you. I will look for it when I have time.

Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Sheesh, y'all. I'm starting to forget which thread we're in. Where are all the players at? Typical of that son of mine to slack off. All the prisoners seem to want to participate. Scotty don't!
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:Homie50, your thoughts on Dragon D. Luffy's wagon getting so swole? Are we on the right path towards whacking one of them coppos or is this indicative of mislynch deluge, perhaps?
Three of the nine votes are from prisoners, which concern me less when I think about the potential for baddies hopping on an errant bandwagon. Otherwise I have decent or better feelings about Golden, llama, and indiglo. Scotty is a mild suspect but his involvement doesn't scare me. I know nothing about Draconus yet. Overall I'm not worried about it.
Okie.
Fractal
sprityo

Return to “Previous Jobs”