It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 52

Re: [NIGHT 5] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Rachel Green »

Actually the thought of possible future paroles has me wondering... is there anything that would help you free players to know, regarding our prison time?I don't mean right now, since as I said, I have no notes, but if there is a chance from future efforts to bust out again, is there anything I can pass on to you at that time that would be worth knowing for you? There are certain rules we work under, and that cannot be talked about, but mostly things are wide open.

I can't think of what would help to know that would work within our rules, but... if there is anything you can think of, maybe lmk so I can be prepared for next time?
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Golden wrote:
Prisoner 920077 wrote:As for Prisoner 509, who I see is most likely getting pardoned, I have nothing bad to say. He definitely worked hard post-prison break, and does seem to be angling for a civvie win, and whoever it is certainly seems to be around enough to keep up with the game. I didn't really take extensive notes or anything in the klink so I can't point to any deficiencies, there.
Should there ever be the opportunity for parole in the future, you have my support 920.
Ditto! And I really appreciate how helpful you are still being!
Prisoner 920077 wrote:Actually the thought of possible future paroles has me wondering... is there anything that would help you free players to know, regarding our prison time?I don't mean right now, since as I said, I have no notes, but if there is a chance from future efforts to bust out again, is there anything I can pass on to you at that time that would be worth knowing for you? There are certain rules we work under, and that cannot be talked about, but mostly things are wide open.

I can't think of what would help to know that would work within our rules, but... if there is anything you can think of, maybe lmk so I can be prepared for next time?
I have no idea what goes on over there to even ask. But do you have access to our game thread? Do you know when a new prisoner arrives? Would their arrival time be able to help trace who they may have been in the thread?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Please just be careful so you don't get shot!
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Prisoner 920077 wrote:As for Prisoner 509, who I see is most likely getting pardoned, I have nothing bad to say. He definitely worked hard post-prison break, and does seem to be angling for a civvie win, and whoever it is certainly seems to be around enough to keep up with the game. I didn't really take extensive notes or anything in the klink so I can't point to any deficiencies, there.
You are def my second choice for sure!!
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I also wonder if there's something we should know, in case we end up over there. But it sounds like you couldn't do a whole lot to prepare yourself. I suppose that's the way with RL prison too.

XOXO Epi Girl
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

indiglo wrote: I have no idea what goes on over there to even ask. But do you have access to our game thread? Do you know when a new prisoner arrives? Would their arrival time be able to help trace who they may have been in the thread?
Prison is prison, we know absolutely nothing of the outside world. And all I will say to the latter part is a reiteration that there are some things we cannot talk about.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Threw my vote onto 277 in the poll. I got a trustworthy sense from him in the slammer, so if down the road I'm not available but he is, check his posts carefully, he seems like he'd maybe be a good choice!
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Re: [DAY 5] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:I'm disappointed in the dragon lynch.

As long as town keeps screwing themselves-most likely e scum's help, I have very little interest in posting on this game. Nobody listens to me anyway.
I listen to you babe, im willing to vote with you tommrow. im alwasy listening, thats also why i was trying to get one of you scum reads early in the day

im cahting up but im gonna pass out prob
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

RIP DDL. That was another demoralizing lynch that I was a part of. :disappoint:

im sorry I haven't been around. I checked up on the thread earlier in the day and saw that I was 10 pages behind and hadn't had a chance to come back. It was a long day today, and will be an even longer one tomorrow.

I'm only sort of remembering everyone's posts and I appreciate the hard work a majority of the prisoners are giving to the thread, though the advent of all these new people make the game volume grow exponentially and definitely a bitch to keep up with on limited time.

I saw chaindeath was pretty active on the backend of the day, which is a welcome sight. I'm really liking his jib, and mildly feel better about him based on his response to my ISO and his reasoning behind his votes. I seem to remember him then making an unsubstantiated vote for someone later on without pretense again tho, which raised my eyebrows. I'll need to explore him further when I get some time. I also feel like I'm at the bottom of the list for some people, so I'll need to tackle that too I suppose.

I voted prisoner 509 though there were several ones that are worthy of being free men. I hope to get a bunch of fresh minds back into the game.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

Im voting Prisoner 509. His effort yesterday was unmatched, and I would really like if he would continue helping us.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

RIP DDL. Both secret roles taken out before Day 6. :puppy:

Voting 740 cuz he makes me giggle and 509 likes 'em too.
Image Image Image Image
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Young Lady »

The mafia should vote for me. I promise I will not be active at all!
Supervisor
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 640326 wrote:The mafia should vote for me. I promise I will not be active at all!
Well, in that case...

or not
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Golf »

sig wrote:I dislike how Golden is trying to connect who which prisoner is. Isn't that killable?

Prisoner 509 seems like a good option. However, I need to think about this for a bit before casting a vote.
No, sig, we get shot in the face if we do it, but Golden the Warden gets away with it. :disappoint:
sig wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
sig wrote:I dislike how Golden is trying to connect who which prisoner is. Isn't that killable?

Prisoner 509 seems like a good option. However, I need to think about this for a bit before casting a vote.
What's on your mind with regards to prisoners?
I'm not quite sure, about any of them. I assume they knew they'd be paroled which is why they got so involved. At least one of them is a mafia member potentially more. I like what I saw of 509, and we need to vote for one, but I dislike this whole process can't help but think it will go poorly for the civs.

@hosts why did the breakout happen this phase? Was this triggered by something or is it a mafia abilty.
If homie50 gets paroled, I think it will overall go quite well for the civs (except if he keeps leading mislynches, I suppose :p).
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Well, let's get this over it, voted homie50, because the gap is already insurmountable and he earned it and nobody likes me (except bloody Matt). I'll just go back to fight off the Warden from behind the bars.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

This is what the other nominees must have felt when they were up against Leo this year.
Fractal
sprityo
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:Well, let's get this over it, voted homie50, because the gap is already insurmountable and he earned it and nobody likes me (except bloody Matt). I'll just go back to fight off the Warden from behind the bars.
I like you, 740 the coward. :beer:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:This is what the other nominees must have felt when they were up against Leo this year.
This is what the other nominees must have felt like when they were up against prisoner 509 for the Best Civilian award in the Slammers 2015 earlier this year.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Golden wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:Well, let's get this over it, voted homie50, because the gap is already insurmountable and he earned it and nobody likes me (except bloody Matt). I'll just go back to fight off the Warden from behind the bars.
I like you, 740 the coward. :beer:
Aww, Warden, com 'ere, you cheeky mate.

*hides knife behind the back*

:cloud9:
Golden wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:This is what the other nominees must have felt when they were up against Leo this year.
This is what the other nominees must have felt like when they were up against prisoner 509 for the Best Civilian award in the Slammers 2015 earlier this year.
No idea what you're talking about, because, again, you can get away with saying this, we'd get shot in the peen. :shrug:
Fractal
sprityo
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

What is a peen?
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

It doesn't matter that I didn't advocate a DDL lynch, I supported it by not opposing it vocally. Sorry DDL.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

813142 gets my vote. I'd like to work with them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Operator »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:Greetings players and my soon-to-be-incarcerated colleagues. To the players, I can offer you this- I am not the best choice for the pardon but I certainly would appreciate it. If pardoned, I promise to keep analyzing this game in depth. It's difficult to cover so much ground in one day, so I will double my efforts to root out the evil forces of the police. After all, who better to help root out evil than a reformed evil genius? I also plan to keep "trolling" Scotty and tell Golden to zip it, for whatever that's worth.

If you should choose to send me back to prison, know this: I can't blame you. I had a busy day and couldn't contribute as much as others. If you want my honest opinion, I would recommend either 509378 or 920077. They were a little more important than I was in getting us to this point. I think either one would be an "asset" to the civvie cause.

To my fellow prisoners, remember Operation IVY. Do not let it fail. Letting Operation IVY fail will make me angry. And when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!
I agree with 813 here. 509 and 920 were pretty important to getting us here. I would add 813 to the list as well. Much like my life in prison, my brief time on the outside only allowed me to add small bits here and there. If there's ever another chance for a break, perhaps I could be a contender. As it is, I think one of the other three would get more bang for your buck so to speak.

I'm going with 813. Because I like to spread the love around. Also cuz I don't want him to shiv me if Mr. Bigglesworth gets angry.
Management
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Thanks for the supporting words from my other inmate brothers/sisters. We got here as a group and I hope to see another mass escape soon, whether I'm paroled or not. The Warden can't contain us. :dark:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

I would like to see you come back, 509378, you have shaken up the civ perspective and made us look outside of our own immediate thoughts.

I wanted to throw 413022 some love, he seemed like a fun guy :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Serge »

Hello everyone. I'm terribly sorry for my performance in the game, I thought I could keep up but I couldn't. I asked to be replaced, but obviously as I'm posting this I'm still in the game as there are no replacements yet.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Why is prisoner 503978 popular? Is he Stephen Avery?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Prisoner 503978 has mail for me. Are you giving me a way out?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Hi Serge. I'm going to stare at your posts now.
Serge wrote:I like thellama73's in-depth post about why he thinks Luffy is a cop. I don't necessarily agree with it but that amount of perception doesn't reek of scum to me. If he held on to just the "this game is hard to win for cops" thing, I may have voted for him.

I think ika is acting like a very naughty deer caught between the headlights. I honestly don't remember the case against gleam anymore, and the one against Epignosis half-built on his meta, which I don't take stock on.

Um, someone tell me how to vote.

ika

Does that work?
His presence prior to the Fuzz lynch was limited primarily to Day 2, but he missed the actual CFD sequence. He primarily seemed to be trying to catch up with the game however he could. The above post was his most substantive contribution.

The highlighted bit confuses me. Earlier, Serge had pooh-poohed llama's commentary on DDL's "this game is hard to win for cops" thing. In this post he endorses llama for his DDL case but doesn't agree with it -- suggesting it would have been stronger if it was just limited to that earliest commentary. This doesn't make sense. I could see this as a discombobulated effort to avoid voting for DDL so he could jump aboard the easier ika wagon, which would be a telling thing if DDL is indeed a baddie. We'll see on that front.
Serge wrote:I'm not familiar with CFD and seeing it in action made me think that the traitor plan would have had a chance to work if you're all this efficient and easy to rally.

I do not think that the scum team would all rally to save a teammate in a day as early as this, with the number of players available.

As for scum being on Fuzz's bandwagon, I think that's more likely. SVS's post against Fuzz was brief but enough to produce the CFD, and if only a few of the cops were online at that time then what better way to earn points as a civ? Also, the poll doesn't even show Fuzz as the one that has the most votes. Stroke of luck?

That being said, I still don't have a firm grasp of the details of the events leading to the lynch.

PS: DrWilgy why are you voting at night?
Serge wrote:Well let me start with you. The poll would have me believe you voted first for Fuzz, and there seems to be a case since Fuzz didn't even have the most votes by the end of the day. Maybe you were even confident that the CFD won't work. Where I'm from, these things don't happen. We pick one of the leading lynches, proceed to lynch, and pick up the pieces from that. However, I am more inclined to believe you're civ since I don't have any erstwhile bad gut feel from you before or after that lynch.

SVS is a civ. He went for that Fuzz bit and ran with it, and unless Fuzz wanted to be bussed I wouldn't dream of doing it as scum. With the drought of replacements and the size of the game maye Fuzz wanted to be replaced and since that didn't look possible, maybe he wanted to go as an asset to his team. There is a possibility, but it is very remote.

The people who jumped at ika on the last moment probably really want ika to get lynched.

The people who jumped on Fuzz at the last moment didn't want ika or gleam to get lynched, but that begs the questionquestion why not vote for Epignosis whom I recall has a few votes(two, I think) as a headstart. That being said, I don't recall how many votes Fuzz had before.
Serge seems to be all over the place in these two posts. The highlighted portions don't align logically as far as I can see. In the second post he exonerates SVS based on the same premise essentially that he used to cast suspicion on other people in the first post. Perhaps he's giving SVS a great deal more credit for having "started" the CFD, but it's quite a jump still to suggest that the ones who followed it should be seen as the biggest suspects to emerge from the scenario. It doesn't add up.
Serge wrote:I'm here to fulfill my promise to SVS regarding the CFD of day 2.

Luffy and sig looked pretty bad after the flip but I think the latter is more reminiscent of of a skeptical townie imploring for everyone to stop and think about what they're doing. Even though Fuzz flipped scum, I felt like his intent wasn't misguided. Luffy on the other hand posted that bit where he basically said it was prime time for scum to save their friends, when in reality something like the CFD doesn't usually happen, and if they do, they're probably not initiated by scum.

Which brings us to Golden. Even though Turnip Head Was the first person to voice the CFD, I think Golden is the instigator. His prime candidates were Matt and Wilgy but SVS presented a case against Fuzz and he went with that, but not immediately I feel.

I don't like ika's posts where he posted let's lynch you next(I think directed at sig and Epignosis). As for Silverwolf, she first stated that she didn't think the CFD was a good idea but she jumped in anyway, even appearing to be so sure that Fuzz was scum when Fuzz appeared to try and dig himself out of the hole.

Epignosis looked like a fence-sitter along with Sloonei, but Sloonei eventually voted for Fuzz. Also, I seem to recall Sloonei went out for a bit and came back surprised with the Fuzz bandwagon.

Turnip Head's most memorable role in all this are his emoticons and one-worded replies which were to me hilarious.

I still honestly can't figure out zebra, Enrique seems to be content on calling everyone a cop(Sloonei, then me after the flip)

That's how I interpreted the last hour of the 2nd day. Haven't caught up with the rest of you, I will try tomorrow.
I don't understand this either. He exonerated SVS for starting the CFD, acknowledged TH placed the first vote (without taking a stance), but still called Golden the "instigator" in a negative tone to describe his suspicion of him. I don't follow this thought process at all. Serge I really need you to drop by and tell me what was going on in your head.

-------------

Of the UTR group, Serge looks like the most viable suspect so far to me.
For thellama73's post, trying to hold on to the post by another playing saying "the game is hard for cops" is really a pretty petty and shockingly bad reason to say someone is scum. If thellama73 insisted on that, I'd take it he'd use that as a concrete evidence that someone is scum. He's treating it as a scumslip.

As for SVS and Fuzz's subsequent lynch I exonerated SVS because he raised that post by Fuzz when everyone was looking for a CFD candidate and eventually got Fuzz so close to getting lynched, and he did get lynched with what I assume were loan shark votes.

Basically, Turnip Head mentioned the possibility of the CFD, Golden drove it, SVS put people's sights on Fuzz with that post. If I were to rank them as Fuzz's scum buddy when the events that transpired, I'd say from scummiest to least it'd be Turnip Head(CFD) > Golden(bus) > SVS(probably he didn't think Fuzz would get lynch if they are scum buds).

Sorry, English isn't my first language. Instigator, I meant the driving force, the ring leader, the catalyst, you get the gist.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I cast my parole vote towards you, Stephen Avery. Hopefully you're truly innocent.
Serge
The Mark

Re: [DAY 4] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Serge »

Epignosis wrote:I wanted to go over the Long Con voters yesterday, but I had other stuff to do.

Turnip Head (12), Silverwolf (13), sig (18), a2thezebra (19), Serge (23), Quin (25) 23%

Turnip Head first became suspicious of LC here and enthusiastically encouraged people to lynch him. I don't get the impression that that enthusiasm was phony.
In contrast, Silverwolf's vote was, for my tastes, weak and decidedly unenthusiastic.
a2z admitted to voting to save sig (and accused Silverwolf of being bad in the bargain).
Serge likes "emergency sig," whatever that is. :ponder:
Quin admitted to actually saving sig, but the vote for LC was cast begrudgingly.

ika
Quin (5), Nerolunar (6), agleaminranks (11), Soneji (12), Serge (14), RadicalFuzz (16), Enrique (23), Long Con (28), sig (29) 31%

Only Quin and Serge from the earlier list voted to lynch ika Day 2.

As far as I can gather (some of the quote tags are messed up), Quin voted ika for what he later decided were cultural differences (a change facilitated by sig), and then voted ika again because ika was being arrogant and not giving Quin anything to work with. Correct me if I'm wrong in that assessment, but if that's the case, I don't know what to make of it.

Serge's post I'm going to quote rather than link:
Serge wrote:I like thellama73's in-depth post about why he thinks Luffy is a cop. I don't necessarily agree with it but that amount of perception doesn't reek of scum to me. If he held on to just the "this game is hard to win for cops" thing, I may have voted for him.

I think ika is acting like a very naughty deer caught between the headlights. I honestly don't remember the case against gleam anymore, and the one against Epignosis half-built on his meta, which I don't take stock on.

Um, someone tell me how to vote.

ika

Does that work?
Serge: You characterized ika as "a very naughty deer caught between the headlights." I won't give you an A for figurative language (what the hell does that even mean?), but what I want to know is this: How is "emergency sig," which you liked, different or similar to "very naughty deer caught between the headlights ika" Day 2? In more detail than strange similes, what led you to vote ika Day 2 and LC Day 3?

Because if sig is bad, I think you should be next. :eye:
When I said naughty I meant that literally. Like kid-naughty. Sig I felt was what a frustrated townie would act when he feels the noose closing in. Ika was just plain antagonistic.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Well, I am caught up for now. I hate to even think how many pages will be here when I get back. :sigh:

If I have time to mafia while I'm away, I'll do it. Otherwise I will see you fine people on Sunday evening or Monday. Image

XOXO Epi Girl
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Draconus »

I'll be honest. Today's my birthday, and I have little motivation to get on here and read despite it being the weekend. So I'll not likely be back today. Additionally I begin my trek to Pittsburgh to stay with a good friend of mine for several days. I will try my best to be on when I get there, but no guarantees. That being said, my intention is to vote for ika tomorrow. Why? Look at my post history. There's not much there so it won't be hard to find.
Also, I still owe a prisoner an explanation for my DDL vote. I was planning on addressing this at some point, anyways. My initial positive read on DDL was solely based on something he said about his own actions surrounding Fuzz. That he originally was going after Fuzz, voted for him, then switched his vote because no one else was following him, then when the whole cfd thing started, switched his vote back to Fuzz.
After reading many anti-DDL opinions, I changed my mind. I started to see how those actions fit into typical bussing behavior. We were wrong, obviously, but that's the gist of it.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

happy birthday!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

At this point I've lost my enthusiasm for voting for ika. He's been up for a lynch twice and both times, herd mentality caused a different lynch. Fuzz was great but dragon sucked. And now it looks like the herd is moving to ika and I don't like following the herd. Just because they were right once, doesn't mean this is the way to play the game. It gives scum great opportunities to hide and mislynch town. I'd go after DDL wagoners and in particular the opportunistic Draconus who is already lining up lynches. I'd appreciate it if people would try to listen to me this time.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

I'm with you my love. I will be with you on whoever you vote for
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Silverwolf wrote:At this point I've lost my enthusiasm for voting for ika. He's been up for a lynch twice and both times, herd mentality caused a different lynch. Fuzz was great but dragon sucked. And now it looks like the herd is moving to ika and I don't like following the herd. Just because they were right once, doesn't mean this is the way to play the game. It gives scum great opportunities to hide and mislynch town. I'd go after DDL wagoners and in particular the opportunistic Draconus who is already lining up lynches. I'd appreciate it if people would try to listen to me this time.
Wait so you're changing your mind on ika after calling him scum for 2 days due to his scum play style, and now that he could be a candidate, you're renouncing voting for him because "you don't like following the herd"?

If you think he's bad, stick to your guns.

Also DDL wasn't a CFD like Fuzz. He had arguments against him and the vote was mounting throughout the day. Are you saying ika isn't bad anymore in your eyes?

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think the herd mentality is existing because of the way a couple of votes have been manipulated with extra votes.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

To reduce the DDL lynch to "herd mentality" is to completely misrepresent what happened. There were numerous cases presented and a ton of discussion was had. It ended up going the wrong way, but that's how the game goes sometimes.

It is poor form, in my opinion, to express a read in vague terms and then criticize people who don't follow it. To influence who is lynched requires more than just sharing reads, it requires leadership and thoroughness. Silverwolf, I think ika is at least a little suspicious. He's not the only lynch I'd consider though. If you think he should be the lynch, please highlight everything about why you feel that way in a comprehensive case. I know you've accused him of buddying you, which I can understand. What else is there? You exude confidence in your read, but I don't share that confidence. Please help me get to that point.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Which players constitute the herd?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Scotty wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:At this point I've lost my enthusiasm for voting for ika. He's been up for a lynch twice and both times, herd mentality caused a different lynch. Fuzz was great but dragon sucked. And now it looks like the herd is moving to ika and I don't like following the herd. Just because they were right once, doesn't mean this is the way to play the game. It gives scum great opportunities to hide and mislynch town. I'd go after DDL wagoners and in particular the opportunistic Draconus who is already lining up lynches. I'd appreciate it if people would try to listen to me this time.
Wait so you're changing your mind on ika after calling him scum for 2 days due to his scum play style, and now that he could be a candidate, you're renouncing voting for him because "you don't like following the herd"?

Also DDL wasn't a CFD like Fuzz. He had arguments against him and the vote was mounting throughout the day. Are you saying ika isn't bad anymore in your eyes?
Right, I told you guys why I thought he was scum and the herd mislynched dragon instead. There is undoubtedly scum on that wagon. There's 5 of them left. I think Draconus is one for sure. He wanting to lynch ika in twilight makes me wonder.

Sloonei-Draconus is part of the herd and is opportunistic scum.

Prisoner 509-I have already laid out the case on him and also requoted it when indiglo asked again. I can go get that again if necessary but I'm gonna go get a case going on Draconus instead.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

I'm at work but that's exactly how the ddl lynch went down. Heaterday everyone was agreeing with silver "let's look at lurkers let's look at me" but in the end it was just "lol lets Lynch ddl and if ignore that people have town reads on it"

I mean the reasons put out should of been dealt with right then and there. But it wasn't. We have been fighting tooth and nail for 2 days now on sig. There have been a lot of problems and I fluffy is right that town wins 19% of the time I can see a lot of problems.

There is not town core, there is mob mentality, there is no revulation, it's just "Lynch wrong lynch next person"

I will make a more though one at home but the ddl lynch never should of happened and any reason that was made to justify it was weak as is.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Silverwolf wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Right, I told you guys why I thought he was scum and the herd mislynched dragon instead. There is undoubtedly scum on that wagon. There's 5 of them left. I think Draconus is one for sure. He wanting to lynch ika in twilight makes me wonder.

Prisoner 509-I have already laid out the case on him and also requoted it when indiglo asked again. I can go get that again if necessary but I'm gonna go get a case going on Draconus instead.
You didn't answer my question.

Do you still think ika is bad?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:I'm at work but that's exactly how the ddl lynch went down. Heaterday everyone was agreeing with silver "let's look at lurkers let's look at me" but in the end it was just "lol lets Lynch ddl and if ignore that people have town reads on it"

I mean the reasons put out should of been dealt with right then and there. But it wasn't. We have been fighting tooth and nail for 2 days now on sig. There have been a lot of problems and I fluffy is right that town wins 19% of the time I can see a lot of problems.

There is not town core, there is mob mentality, there is no revulation, it's just "Lynch wrong lynch next person"

I will make a more though one at home but the ddl lynch never should of happened and any reason that was made to justify it was weak as is.
I don't agree with a word of this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silverwolf wrote:
Scotty wrote:

"The herd" is one person?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Silver, here are the DDL voters.
Prisoner 509378 (10), Golden (12), thellama73 (14), Scotty (15), indiglo (22), Prisoner 413022 (23), Draconus (25), Prisoner 650829 (26), Prisoner 277058 (28), Turnip Head (29), Prisoner 813142 (32), Sloonei (34), sig (35) 37%
What about Sloonei & Draconus make you single them out? Do you have any thoughts on the rest of the non-prisoner voters here?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

S~V~S wrote:Silver, here are the DDL voters.
Prisoner 509378 (10), Golden (12), thellama73 (14), Scotty (15), indiglo (22), Prisoner 413022 (23), Draconus (25), Prisoner 650829 (26), Prisoner 277058 (28), Turnip Head (29), Prisoner 813142 (32), Sloonei (34), sig (35) 37%
What about Sloonei & Draconus make you single them out? Do you have any thoughts on the rest of the non-prisoner voters here?
They are inactive, they are lurking, they have been doing jack shit.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Sloonei wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Scotty wrote:

"The herd" is one person?
No but that's the person who is most suspicious. I often look at a mislynch wagon on town for bad voters. Draconus sticks out the most.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:
Oh, ouch
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ika wrote:
Ha ha you with your wolf avatar answering Silvers question for her.

Return to “Previous Jobs”