Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 11]

Post by Enrique »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sorry Bullz, I just don't have any large reason to believe Dom is Scarecrow over anyone else at this point, and he is reading genuine to me.
I take comfort in the fact I won't be the only one who loses because nobody agreed with me. I know it's not a huge case but it is something I feel strongly about and I have already pointed out what I think is a pretty big hole in the case for LoRab being Scarecrow.
This post makes me wonder if Lorab and Bullz are some sort of Falcone/Thorne or Falcone/Catwoman pairing, and Bullz is telling us the game is about to end with a lot of losers if we lynch Lorab.

Hrm.
I have no idea what LoRab's role is, but I'm 100% sure she isn't Scarecrow. What night was it she targeted you to need MP dead? Five? Yet Typh himself says she wouldn't have been around to know MP's role had been figured out by that point.
She posted both Day Five & Night Five, though :shrug:
This proves Typh wrong just as much as it does me in all fairness. If she was around then she probably could tell that MP's role had been made obvious. Typh says Scarecrow not targeting MP himself til night 7 is evidence for LoRab being Scarecrow as she maybe didn't know what had happened until then.
Scarecrow did start making people need Robin dead around that time, to be fair.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Typhoony wrote:
juliets wrote:Typhoony, a question about your Lorab case. You said that she now waffles on Dom since he got scarecrowed - or says he did - last night. Doesn't it make sense for her to waffle on him given the circumstances (him saying he's been scarecrowed)? I don't understand why that is a point not in her favor. What am I missing?
Scarecrow does not want to lynch the people that are scarecrowed.
Lorab suspected dom when he was not scarecrowed.
Now Dom is scarecrowed and she waffles.
To me, that makes sense from a scarecrow perspective. I feel like you're looking at it from a different one.
This is a very good post.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:I am not trying to argue with you, tbh, you remind me of me in LOST Again, when I was so sure about you and no one believed me, I had to beg Nutella & Wilgy to vote for you.

Linki, Well, then, maybe he is wrong. Do you have a different role inmind for LoRab? Are you worried sheis last Falcone?
I think I feel now how you must have felt then tbh. I don't have a role in mind for LoRab. I just feel very sure she's not Scarecrow and want to be sure we can free his victims before we do end the game. I'm worried she's Falcone in as much as I'd be worried you were Falcone if today's lynch looked like it'd be between you and Dom.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:Also Matt if I were Thorne I'd have picked you to support as quickly as I possibly could, so you can cross that one off the conspiracy list.
:cloud9:
Bullzeye wrote:Linki - Doing so made it very easy for Dom to suddenly claim Scarecrow victims couldn't possibly BE Scarecrow, so yeah I do think that.
I'd rather vote for DH, but nobody seems to agree. Another thing in Dom's favor, and one reason why I don't suss Enrique of being Scarecrow, is because Dom has been after me for most of the game. Like, every day he comes at me with something. So why would he do that if he were Scarecrow?

Derp
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

It benefits Scarecrow more to not look like he doesn't want his victims dead. Somebody going around saying let's lynch *scarecrow victim* is going to look a lot less likely to be Scarecrow and therefore draw less attention.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Bullzeye wrote:It benefits Scarecrow more to not look like he doesn't want his victims dead. Somebody going around saying let's lynch *scarecrow victim* is going to look a lot less likely to be Scarecrow and therefore draw less attention.
Yeah Bullz you might be overthinking that a little.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Bullzeye wrote:It benefits Scarecrow more to look like he doesn't want his victims dead. Somebody going around saying let's lynch *scarecrow victim* is going to look a lot less likely to be Scarecrow and therefore draw less attention.
EBWOP. I bet that double negative is going to drive Epi crazy.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:It benefits Scarecrow more to not look like he doesn't want his victims dead. Somebody going around saying let's lynch *scarecrow victim* is going to look a lot less likely to be Scarecrow and therefore draw less attention.
What do you think of DH?
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Enrique wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:It benefits Scarecrow more to look like he doesn't want his victims dead. Somebody going around saying let's lynch *scarecrow victim* is going to look a lot less likely to be Scarecrow and therefore draw less attention.
Am I overthinking it or is it a really obvious strategy for Scarecrow? If I was Scarecrow I wouldn't come into the thread making it obvious that this specific set of people are people I most certainly don't want dead.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:
Enrique wrote:
What do you think of DH?
:scared:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Haha, sorry DH.

Tbh, I feel like you've just been "whatevs" for most of the game.

For example, my case on you of being Nero's teammate. Yeah, you weren't, but still, you did say "Let's lynch Nero" while at the same time, you seemed to be against the lynch. Almost like no matter how it turned out, you could be like "see? toldja guys".

Btw DH, do you think SVS is a civilian?
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sorry Bullz, I just don't have any large reason to believe Dom is Scarecrow over anyone else at this point, and he is reading genuine to me.
I take comfort in the fact I won't be the only one who loses because nobody agreed with me. I know it's not a huge case but it is something I feel strongly about and I have already pointed out what I think is a pretty big hole in the case for LoRab being Scarecrow.
This post makes me wonder if Lorab and Bullz are some sort of Falcone/Thorne or Falcone/Catwoman pairing, and Bullz is telling us the game is about to end with a lot of losers if we lynch Lorab.

Hrm.
I have no idea what LoRab's role is, but I'm 100% sure she isn't Scarecrow. What night was it she targeted you to need MP dead? Five? Yet Typh himself says she wouldn't have been around to know MP's role had been figured out by that point.
And making them need Robin dead is hardly reliant on knowing who MP was.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:Haha, sorry DH.

Tbh, I feel like you've just been "whatevs" for most of the game.

For example, my case on you of being Nero's teammate. Yeah, you weren't, but still, you did say "Let's lynch Nero" while at the same time, you seemed to be against the lynch. Almost like no matter how it turned out, you could be like "see? toldja guys".

Btw DH, do you think SVS is a civilian?
Nah blud. I don't think I've been "whatevs" all game. Recently yes.

Also I do think SVS is a civilian cuz I'm still alive.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I'm mostly inclined to agree with Typh's case, I think it's exactly the kind of cross-checking that was necessary to get the Scarecrow. I don't necessarily agree that the waffling on Dom is a point against her because, yeah, she changed her mind but I agree Dom is almost certainly not the Scarecrow now. She's still spent the whole game steering clear of other victims and I think that's very telling.

linki- yeah Bullz that's a bit too many layers of wifom. I don't think the Scarecrow was counting on being examined this closely.
Matt I don't think DH is a cop but otherwise idk.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

:haha:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That was at DH btw, not you Enri.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Hrm.
And making them need Robin dead is hardly reliant on knowing who MP was.
Oh, I just thought of something.

Just the other day, Lorab seemed to be under the impression that I was role hinting at Batman early on in the game (no, I wasn't btw), so that would make sense that back on day 5, she would target me for Robin. Just spitballing, but curious.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Enrique wrote:I'm mostly inclined to agree with Typh's case, I think it's exactly the kind of cross-checking that was necessary to get the Scarecrow. I don't necessarily agree that the waffling on Dom is a point against her because, yeah, she changed her mind but I agree Dom is almost certainly not the Scarecrow now. She's still spent the whole game steering clear of other victims and I think that's very telling.

linki- yeah Bullz that's a bit too many layers of wifom. I don't think the Scarecrow was counting on being examined this closely.
Matt I don't think DH is a cop but otherwise idk.
It's not even WIFOM it's just common sense. It's no different to a baddie distancing from teammates really. But fine, whatever. I don't care.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Bullz when you're the Scarecrow you straight up don't want your victims dead. Common sense is not get them killed lol. It's not a mafioso protecting his teammates, it's a manipulator trying to keep his pieces in place.
ImageImageImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

I won't be around anymore today, so I voted Lorab
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

When LoRab doesn't flip Scarecrow (and hopefully not Falcone either), can we at least lynch Dom next?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Bullzeye wrote:When LoRab doesn't flip Scarecrow (and hopefully not Falcone either), can we at least lynch Dom next?
Wanna lynch Dom right now?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:When LoRab doesn't flip Scarecrow (and hopefully not Falcone either), can we at least lynch Dom next?
Wanna lynch Dom right now?
No. I'm pretty sure he's Batman.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

The evidence seems to point more to Lorab, but I'm wondering if Bullz has info or some such. Like, he's really pushing hard for a Dom lynch.

SVS - Where do you think your vote is going today?
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm Batman.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:The evidence seems to point more to Lorab, but I'm wondering if Bullz has info or some such. Like, he's really pushing hard for a Dom lynch.

The only way I could have info is if I were Penguin, and Dom has never voted for me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm Batman.
I'm sure you are, but it's not your role in this game.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Good luck everyone. Not quite sure why Bullz feels so strongly about Dom vs LoRab. It's interesting for sure. But for me, my die is already cast, and even though I've been reading Dom as shady for a while myself, I'm not sure I buy him as Scarecrow. Like, for instance, he was going after me pretty hard a couple of times while Mac was still alive, even though he had no reason to believe Mac would end up dead. I would think Dom would want me alive. Dom as Scarecrow doesn't make a lot of sense, to me.

I'll try and get on before deadline if I can.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I seriously feel like there's some kind of bts conspiracy to discredit me and protect Dom. This must be what it's like to be Matt.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matt wrote:The evidence seems to point more to Lorab, but I'm wondering if Bullz has info or some such. Like, he's really pushing hard for a Dom lynch.

I said this this AM, I have not changed my mind. I should be here for end day. As far as I am concerned it is a crapshoot.
S~V~S wrote:
I will vote with the group unless it is DH or me :grin:
I know I am not the SC (or anyone bad or any inmate, for that matter), and I highly doubt DH is the SC. Other than that, everyone here has played a good game. I don't specifically suspect any of you, tbh, I have a better feel for who I do NOT suspect.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:I seriously feel like there's some kind of bts conspiracy to discredit me and protect Dom. This must be what it's like to be Matt.
:bighug:

Lorab seems like a good option, but I feel like Bullz knows something. I'm going to vote Dom.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I seriously feel like there's some kind of bts conspiracy to discredit me and protect Dom. This must be what it's like to be Matt.

Lorab seems like a good option, but I feel like Bullz knows something. I'm going to vote Dom.
The leading theory in this thread seems to be that I don't know shit. But seriously as much as I appreciate your support, I don't have info. I just have a hunch.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:

The leading theory in this thread seems to be that I don't know shit. But seriously as much as I appreciate your support, I don't have info. I just have a hunch.
Well, I have been there. And so far today has been a bitch for us. SO let's let the late voters decide, as I totally change my mind, and trust in Bullz gut.

Now that it is tied, they won;t be able to just jump on a band wagon, they will have to actually decide :shifty:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You really remind me of me in LOST again, I was so sure. I hope you are right.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:You really remind me of me in LOST again, I was so sure. I hope you are right.
LOST Again was fun XD
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:You really remind me of me in LOST again, I was so sure. I hope you are right.
I hope I'm right too. I really think I am. I don't know if it will matter though. Of the people left that I expect will vote, LoRab and Dom will probably vote defensively, I've no idea about DH or JC, but Enrique clearly isn't interested in trusting me.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

give me a percentage of how sure you are bullz

I mean the thing here is mostly that I don't agree with your reasons why LR can't be the Scarecrow, but why Dom?
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Dom trying to use the you love talking about your own role! earlier kinda rubbed me the wrong way, but I don't think the Scarecrow would have missed the opportunity to spook someone last night.

lmao what if

@Hosts: Can the Scarecrow spook himself?
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Damn its a tie and I haven't voted yet.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm at least 90% sure. I could be hilariously wrong but it just feels like I'm right. I rarely get this way. It was the "Hey guys I was targeted by Scarecrow last night and guess what nobody the Scarecrow targeted can be him" that first got my eye, but if you look at his responses to me he doesn't actually address anything I've said. He claims that he brought you up, Enrique, as a possibility, but my case revolves around his actions today specifically. All he said about you today is "Enrique?". That and a single reference in day 10 to something you did years ago. Since claiming to have been Scarecrowed, he's pushed a subtle agenda that that should clear him of any suspicion by suggesting that only the people Scarecrow hasn't targeted can be suspects. When LoRab called him out on this, suddenly he accused her of being Scarecrow. The NO U there was super obvious.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Enrique wrote:Dom trying to use the you love talking about your own role! earlier kinda rubbed me the wrong way, but I don't think the Scarecrow would have missed the opportunity to spook someone last night.

lmao what if

@Hosts: Can the Scarecrow spook himself?
It would also have been the perfect night for Scarecrow to fake a claim, after so much discussion of how he'd potentially done it already.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

:ponder: The Scarecrow lying at this point is just WAY ballsy, has Dom ever done something like this before?
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Guess I'm voting LoRab.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

DH, you disappoint me.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Dom

juliets it's up to you :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Enrique wrote:Dom

juliets it's up to you :grin:

Haha just like we planned good one.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Poor Juliets.

Maybe Ekekek will show up, or Bass :grin:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

oh jesus you guys I do not need this. Bullz you said you are 100% sure the scarecrow is not Lorab? Or was that someone else? Anything more you can talk about regarding that claim?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:oh jesus you guys I do not need this. Bullz you said you are 100% sure the scarecrow is not Lorab? Or was that someone else? Anything more you can talk about regarding that claim?
I'm certain LoRab isn't the Scarecrow because I have a hunch Dom is. Matt seems to think I have info, I don't. Please don't think I do. I just really strongly believe I'm right. I could end up looking an absolute fool over it, but I do believe Dom is Scarecrow. If what I've said already doesn't convince you, there's nothing else I can add. Whatever choice you make I hope it's the right one!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I voted for Dom becasue Bullz is really riding that pony, he believes it in a very real way. But the LoRab case is good too, imo. It just did not have a true believer.

Sometimes your gut takes over :srsnod:

Return to “Previous Jobs”