It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Re: [NIGHT 5] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Silverwolf »

Look, I said I think scum is lying low watching town destroy themselves and we should be looking at inactives or those not posting much. I also think we should look at those who opportunistically join wagons on town for little to no reason.

Scotty-Yes, I am still suspicious of ika.

I'm also suspicious of Draconus, Soneji, Boomslang, Serge

I thought dragon was a mislynch just like I think sig is.

I think I've been pretty clear on who I think is town and who I think is scum.

I do have some I am unsure of right now like chaindeath for example.

SVS-I will go through and look at those voters one by one and give my thoughts.

Sloonei is still town to me despite the bad vote-town can be wrong and often are.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Damn, sloonei, what are you and your 500 posts doing lurking? :p
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Silverwolf wrote:Look, I said I think scum is lying low watching town destroy themselves and we should be looking at inactives or those not posting much. I also think we should look at those who opportunistically join wagons on town for little to no reason.

Sloonei is still town to me despite the bad vote-town can be wrong and often are.
I am reading Draconus and Soneji as town right now despite their lower activity. Soneji's powts have all been consistently on point and suggest a level of effort that I like and is productive. Draconus doesn't immediately strike me as hiding anything, and I noted earlier that Fuzz seemed to pounce opportunistically on a case against Mongoose earlier in the game.

Boomslang was my preferred lynch yesterday and will be going into tomorrow as well.

Linki: sorry Golden, i'lll try to come out of the shadows.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@silverwolf, the thing is, I think people have been listening to others. It's why someone like sig is still alive to this point. Yesterday, I think the votes came in for ika that did because of you. I was certainly tempted to vote that way because of you. You have successfully influenced the vote that way. I don't really understand why you would abandon it because you've succeeded, or come to the view that people aren't listening to you when I think the reason ika is popular right now is because you have influenced people to think so.

That post from you felt very incongruous to me.

But I do feel you are right that (Mongoose)-Draconus deserves a good look. I feel less that way about Soneji, I did feel that way early on but recently that feeling has slipped off somewhat.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Personally Boomrique is the lurker I'm most confident is bad.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Golf »

I don't believe someone answered why ika is a cop, based on the fact that he survived a lynch Day 2 by way of an entire new lynch being created in the last hour of the phase. CFD on scum to save teamie? Can anyone explain?
Fractal
sprityo
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:I don't believe someone answered why ika is a cop, based on the fact that he survived a lynch Day 2 by way of an entire new lynch being created in the last hour of the phase. CFD on scum to save teamie? Can anyone explain?
If the CFD was primarily town-orchestrated then it has no bearing on whether ika is bad.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:I don't believe someone answered why ika is a cop, based on the fact that he survived a lynch Day 2 by way of an entire new lynch being created in the last hour of the phase. CFD on scum to save teamie? Can anyone explain?
That end of phase really made me feel ika was a solid townie. But then I've realised it isn't necessarily so.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
If the CFD was primarily town-orchestrated then it has no bearing on whether ika is bad.
A town-orchestrated big-sized CFD that countered ika's lynch, only for a fair-sized contingent to still want ika's lynch after that phase?
Fractal
sprityo
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 740359 wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
A town-orchestrated big-sized CFD that countered ika's lynch, only for a fair-sized contingent to still want ika's lynch after that phase?
Any of the full-time players can correct me here if they like, but I don't get the impression an alternative to an ika lynch was pursued because anyone strongly town-read ika. They were underwhelmed with their tally and decided communally that Fuzz would be preferable.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Did the other Night phases have any polls?
Fractal
sprityo
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Any of the full-time players can correct me here if they like, but I don't get the impression an alternative to an ika lynch was pursued because anyone strongly town-read ika. They were underwhelmed with their tally and decided communally that Fuzz would be preferable.
There were three people with around 5 votes when the Fuzz lynch started; ika, Epi & Gleam, iirc. They could have gone to any of the others; they went to ika.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Silverwolf wrote:I'm also suspicious of Draconus, Soneji, Boomslang, Serge
You're suspicious of every lurker. Okay. Which higher-volume posters do you suspect?
Silverwolf wrote:I thought dragon was a mislynch just like I think sig is.
Let's see how hard you worked to prevent that DDL mislynch:

Day 3:
Silverwolf wrote:Fuzz also had some mild suspicion of DDL but not much to make me feel anyway one way or the other. I am townreading DDL for reasons outside of this anyway.
You express a town read on DDL, and the reason for that town read is literally "reasons". This read exists, but stands no chance of influencing any thread motion w/r/t DDL.
Silverwolf wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Dragon D. Luffy

I promise I'll catch up and be a good little participant tomorrow, guys. Exhausting weekend.
I'm gonna hold you to this. I don't think you've done anything but vote for DDL and then vanish all game. You need to do things here or be lynched.
You griped at llama for his reads on DDL given your disagreement with that read and your observation about llama's presence/lack of presence. The reasons for that disagreement are still unclear.

Day 4:
Silverwolf wrote:Moved my vote to gleam. DDL is town.

Bolding and underlining is a pain mobile posting.

Ika-I know you are working all day and night but if you check this on break-would you be willing to vote for gleam?
Again we have a read that exists but cannot be influential because it is nothing but a read.

Day 5:
Silverwolf wrote:Why on Earth are people voting for Dragon?
Silverwolf wrote:ika's buddying me again

Because I've felt DDL is town since about D2.
Here's the important stuff, when the lynch was actually developing. We had Epignosis writing a dissertation on why DDL was bad. We had llama recounting all of his prior stated beefs with DDL. We had Prisoner 509378 popping into the thread by surprise and identifying a number of things about DDL that made him suspicious. We had Golden acknowledging some points and referring to his own prior content on DDL. We had Sloonei underwhelmed by the DDL option, but he engaged in a discussion to sort out his vote. We had numerous other prisoners join the DDL lynch because they felt it was acceptable given the information at hand. We had a huge breadth of content in this thread supporting the notion that DDL would be an ideal lynch candidate.

What did we have to the contrary, produced by the player Silverwolf? Absolutely nothing but the above posts. Those posts, left unexplained as has been the case with all of your defenses of DDL prior, stood no chance whatsoever of changing the momentum of the thread against DDL. In fact, the only potential they did hold was realized when you complained again at the very last second -- some people might have suspected you had town BTSC with him (you did not). All of this is to say that you contributed exactly nothing to the thread which could have prevented the DDL lynch. And for you to be so demeaning to the people who took part in it is not only unfair, it is suspicious.

You say ika has been buddying you? Maybe you've been buddying DDL. Because I have no clue why you thought he was town.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Gunther »

Okay, I'm here to vote quick and then I've gotta split. Lots to try to do yet with my last few hours remaining on the "outside." With all due respect to 509, I'm throwing my vote to 920 because he deserves to have more votes than I do. Thank you all for your generosity, those who voted for me. Best of luck to you 509. It has been a pleasure. Your hard work has paid off for you. Don't forget about us little guys in the clink while you're out here poppin' some pigs yo.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Silver has been busy during that time she was not able to post so don't give she shit for that.

I'll be off work at 7
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Well, excuse me for being busy. Starting Wednesday of last week I was unavailable all day long and it will continue to be that way through April 5th. I'm not going to get into details why, but when I come home from it I'm mentally exhausted. I didn't have time or energy to fight against the DDL lynch. I said all game I thought he was town and wouldn't vote for him.

I don't give a fuck if you think I"m buddying him. Fucking lynch me then.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
This is an accurate assessment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

ZEBRA

RADICALFUZZ: Neutral on him Day 2, calls votes on him disingenuous at least

EPIGNOSIS (voted Day 1-2): Nothing on Day 1? Suddenly reads him bad and wants him lynched Day 2. Intense lobbying for this lynch. Keeps him as a red read. Day 4 exchanges on why she keeps suspecting him.
LONG CON (voted Day 3): Nothing on LC, then suddenly wants him lynched D3. Says that others have made a case on him in her place.
IKA (voted Days 4-5): Defends him Day 2. Day 4 suddenly bottom red! Calls his posts disingenuous. Calls her read gut.

DIINY (lynched D1): nothing
LONG CON (lycnhed D3): contributed, see above
GLEAM (lynched D4): defends him Day 1; greenreads him Day 4; barks at Sloonei voting Gleam

I don't understand much of this. She's been a bit neutral, then a bit critical at the RadicalFuzz counterwagon. All her suspicions have suddenly popped out around the phase she wanted them lynched. Her stance on ika took the most dramatic U-turn. Apart from mislynching Long Con, she ended up on the safe side of contributing to others' bad lynch. Should Zebra's game concern us? Is it to be expected of her to be so sudden with her casemaking?
Fractal
sprityo
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Silverwolf wrote:Well, excuse me for being busy. Starting Wednesday of last week I was unavailable all day long and it will continue to be that way through April 5th. I'm not going to get into details why, but when I come home from it I'm mentally exhausted. I didn't have time or energy to fight against the DDL lynch. I said all game I thought he was town and wouldn't vote for him.

I believe that you're busy. Busy happens. That post had two points: either you're a mafioso fudging a town read and playing into this dramatic frustration, or you are a townie whose dramatic frustration is completely unjustified. You did nothing to stop the DDL lynch, regardless of the reasons why, and for you to demand that people follow your lead on reads that bear no explanation is completely ridiculous.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ika wrote:Silver has been busy during that time she was not able to post so don't give she shit for that.

I'll be off work at 7
I will do whatever I please within the boundaries of respectable Mafia gameplay for the sake of pursuing my endgoals. You will not change my approach.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
ika wrote:Silver has been busy during that time she was not able to post so don't give she shit for that.

I'll be off work at 7
I will do whatever I please within the boundaries of respectable Mafia gameplay for the sake of pursuing my endgoals. You will not change my approach.
It's not respectable to basically then shot on them when they said they are busy now is it? Your nitpicking a narrow point that does not show the entire story
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Well, excuse me for being busy. Starting Wednesday of last week I was unavailable all day long and it will continue to be that way through April 5th. I'm not going to get into details why, but when I come home from it I'm mentally exhausted. I didn't have time or energy to fight against the DDL lynch. I said all game I thought he was town and wouldn't vote for him.

I believe that you're busy. Busy happens. That post had two points: either you're a mafioso fudging a town read and playing into this dramatic frustration, or you are a townie whose dramatic frustration is completely unjustified. You did nothing to stop the DDL lynch, regardless of the reasons why, and for you to demand that people follow your lead on reads that bear no explanation is completely ridiculous.
I am gonna be busy all day M-F through April 5th until late afternoon. I am not getting into details of it but I am mentally exhausted when I get home. I had ZERO time to fight against the DDL lynch. I have a daughter I care for in the evenings so again, my time is limited.

No, I'm actually really fucking frustrated at how the day went yesterday. I honestly don't care if I'm believed or not. I suggest you ISO me because I've given reasons for my reads. You may not think they are great, but I have expressed my suspicions, as well as my reasons repeatedly to the point I'm tired of explaining myself. I've also given townreads and reads on those I'm uncertain of.

So I've done the best I can under the circumstances. If it isn't enough, go ahead and lynch me so I can get on with my life cuz I'm not gonna waste a ton of time defending myself that I don't have.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ika wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:

I'll be off work at 7
It's not respectable to basically then shot on them when they said they are busy now is it? Your nitpicking a narrow point that does not show the entire story
A player being busy does not exempt them from suspicion. I'm busy too. I can acknowledge that a player is busy, and I can also deliver a point that has no bearing on whether someone is busy. What you see as a "narrow point" I see as a "point worth making", so that subjective assessment cannot possibly quiet me.

Silverwolf just attacked a lynch that I spearheaded, and the both of you have asserted that it was motivated by "herd mentality". If I wanted to I could interpret that as an insult, but I don't think either of you intended it that way right? This is the same thing. I mean no personal insult; but I do mean to hurl a Mafia-relevant accusation.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Sloonei wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Look, I said I think scum is lying low watching town destroy themselves and we should be looking at inactives or those not posting much. I also think we should look at those who opportunistically join wagons on town for little to no reason.

I am reading Draconus and Soneji as town right now despite their lower activity. Soneji's powts have all been consistently on point and suggest a level of effort that I like and is productive. Draconus doesn't immediately strike me as hiding anything, and I noted earlier that Fuzz seemed to pounce opportunistically on a case against Mongoose earlier in the game.

Boomslang was my preferred lynch yesterday and will be going into tomorrow as well.

Linki: sorry Golden, i'lll try to come out of the shadows.
This post and kind of thinking only justifies my points you disagree with sloon
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
ika wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:

I'll be off work at 7
A player being busy does not exempt them from suspicion. I'm busy too. I can acknowledge that a player is busy, and I can also deliver a point that has no bearing on whether someone is busy. What you see as a "narrow point" I see as a "point worth making", so that subjective assessment cannot possibly quiet me.

Silverwolf just attacked a lynch that I spearheaded, and the both of you have asserted that it was motivated by "herd mentality". If I wanted to I could interpret that as an insult, but I don't think either of you intended it that way right? This is the same thing. I mean no personal insult; but I do mean to hurl a Mafia-relevant accusation.
Hear mentality is pure game talk. Saying you don't belive or shitting on a person when they are not around is not.

You spearheaded a lynch and were wrong you don't see me basically telling you are a shit player. I'm saying that silver and i was right so maybe we should be listened to for right now instead of doscreditong and shitting
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ika wrote:Hear mentality is pure game talk.
You called people "sheep". That can be offensive if taken the wrong way.
ika wrote:Saying you don't belive or shitting on a person when they are not around is not.
This is a Mafia game. Saying I don't believe someone is literally the whole game. That is the epitome of "game talk". I did not shit on Silverwolf, I don't even know her. I am sure she's a lovely person and I have no personal issue with her.

Silverwolf, if you've interpreted anything I've said as a personal attack then I apologize. It was not my intention.
ika wrote:You spearheaded a lynch and were wrong you don't see me basically telling you are a shit player. I'm saying that silver and i was right so maybe we should be listened to for right now instead of doscreditong and shitting
I might listen to SW more. I'm not sure I will listen to her shoulder parrot more. That's an accusation, not an insult.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

I'm talking me about the community and how the thinking it takes right now is probably why there is such a low win rate. It was not dorected at an individual. If you take an insult to me giving an assembly on a sites meta then not much I can do. It's the site I'm talking about.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

I'll respond proper when I get home I can't format mobile and mangers are roaming
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ika wrote:I'm talking me about the community and how the thinking it takes right now is probably why there is such a low win rate. It was not dorected at an individual. If you take an insult to me giving an assembly on a sites meta then not much I can do. It's the site I'm talking about.
You just got here. I'd recommend you play more than half a game before you judge the entire website.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
ika wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:

I'll be off work at 7

Go ahead and accuse me. Spearhead another mislynch while you are at it. Everyone in this game that has given lists is townreading me. I come in here and express extreme frustration at how the day went yesterday, and how I think scum is lying low-like for the millionth time now-and suddenly I'm scum for it.

I really wish I was scum in this game. I'd be so happy right now because I could basically sit back and do nothing and win outright.

I don't consider herd mentality an insult. I look at it like a perfect opportunity for scum to blend into the crowd. If someone is massively suspicious, then herd mentality makes sense. dragon wasn't IMO, and scum likely took advantage of it.

What would be ridiculous is to ignore that and not look for scum on the DDL wagon. I picked out Draconus. Agree or disagree but he's the most suspicious. I've expressed suspicion on him throughout the game.

Whether or not you like it, I have every right to express my disappointment on a lynch and on the lack of one as well. That's how we learn and win. Figure out what went wrong and fix it. Otherwise, we keep doing the same thing over and over and we'll lose.

NKA-another useful tool, a certain amount of WIFOM-yes, but still usefull.

Taking offense is not going to help. Calling me suspicious isn't going to fix it unless you really think I'm scum and want to push me-otherwise it results in more arguing that doesn't help anything.

What will fix it is figuring out who took advantage of the herd mentality and lynching them.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

BLACK ROCK

RADICALFUZZ: No mention until post-factum. Agrees Night 2 with Golden's assessment of RadicalFuzz voters.

TURNIP HEAD (voted Days 1-3): Votes him for being... "forgettable"...? Votes him Day 3 for distracting the thread and trying to pile the thread on Long Con. Votes him at first Day 4.
QUIN (voted Day 5): Day 3 doesn't know how to read him. Then suddenly agrees with Scotty on Quin, pinged by his posts. ??? Adds him saying unnecessary stuff to the list. Then goes back to having nothing solid on him. Day 4, votes Quin for looking worse than sig. Day 5 repeats.

DIINY (lynched D1): nothing
LONG CON (lycnhed D3): read him civ, defended him, called his lynched easy
GLEAM (lynched D4): Day 2 doesn't understand votes on him.

:shrug2:

Contrary to homie50, I don't get any read out of her saying "yes I agree" to people who assessed Day 2 voters after the deed was done. I'm also going to place her defense of Long Con into camp "it can mean anything", if the seemer talk regarding Long Con's flip is viable. Her choices for votes are either bit tunnely, but with occasional reasoning to it (Turnip Head) or wishy-washy (Quin). No mislynches or sidings with the lynches gone wrong.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

oh hey I guess you homies are busy fighting
Fractal
sprityo
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

"Sheeping" is a common term on mafiascum where we come from. It is NOT an insult in any way shape or form just like herd mentality isn't.

It's just terminology and purely related to the game. It's not meant to be personal insults at all.

I don't judge the entire site for this. I've been wrong many times as town and sometimes I've been right. I'd like to think, just by PoE, that I'm probably right that scum is lurking this game.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Silverwolf wrote:What would be ridiculous is to ignore that and not look for scum on the DDL wagon. I picked out Draconus. Agree or disagree but he's the most suspicious. I've expressed suspicion on him throughout the game.

Whether or not you like it, I have every right to express my disappointment on a lynch and on the lack of one as well. That's how we learn and win. Figure out what went wrong and fix it. Otherwise, we keep doing the same thing over and over and we'll lose.

NKA-another useful tool, a certain amount of WIFOM-yes, but still usefull.

Taking offense is not going to help. Calling me suspicious isn't going to fix it unless you really think I'm scum and want to push me-otherwise it results in more arguing that doesn't help anything.

What will fix it is figuring out who took advantage of the herd mentality and lynching them.
I never said we shouldn't do any of this. I don't disagree. We should take advantage of every potential analytic tool and data piece we have at our disposal. And when I decide to shift my focus in that direction, I will share my findings. First I decided, however, that you needed to be pressed for what has been a less-than-town couple of posts since the lynch. I don't give a crap how many town reads you've collected; that's exactly why it's a good idea to put you under some manner of pressure and make you answer to legitimate concerns.

Do I really think you're mafia? I'll go with no. I'm less convinced than I was before Night 5 though. I know nothing about you other than your mafiascum origins, and I know something about the culture of that website.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

When day comes around, I'll try to articulate my reads again better.

I don't want to argue with 509 who I think is town.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
I never said we shouldn't do any of this. I don't disagree. We should take advantage of every potential analytic tool and data piece we have at our disposal. And when I decide to shift my focus in that direction, I will share my findings. First I decided, however, that you needed to be pressed for what has been a less-than-town couple of posts since the lynch. I don't give a crap how many town reads you've collected; that's exactly why it's a good idea to put you under some manner of pressure and make you answer to legitimate concerns.

Do I really think you're mafia? I'll go with no. I'm less convinced than I was before Night 5 though. I know nothing about you other than your mafiascum origins, and I know something about the culture of that website.
My only experience is a little over a year on mafiascum and a few games on USMB-a political website with a small mafia subform. Other than that, I have played a couple on SC2 and they are way rougher there than I like which is why I came here. This place not only seems a lot more analytical which I like but also is a lot friendlier.

I do get frustrated sometimes and sometimes I don't do much because I'm busy or burnt out but I do have a history/reputation on ms for being very analytical and wall-posty as town. Less so as scum althought I did have two games I was able to pull that off, it's not common. I've also had town games where I didn't do much.

So we'll see what I can do when day rolls around again.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Lol can the cops kill prisoners currently out? Like if they knew prisoner 509 was being pardoned, could they just kill him?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Silverwolf wrote:My only experience is a little over a year on mafiascum and a few games on USMB-a political website with a small mafia subform. Other than that, I have played a couple on SC2 and they are way rougher there than I like which is why I came here. This place not only seems a lot more analytical which I like but also is a lot friendlier.

I do get frustrated sometimes and sometimes I don't do much because I'm busy or burnt out but I do have a history/reputation on ms for being very analytical and wall-posty as town. Less so as scum althought I did have two games I was able to pull that off, it's not common. I've also had town games where I didn't do much.

So we'll see what I can do when day rolls around again.
I think we're going to get along great. 509 has more in common with you than you might know. :beer:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I do believe silver is town, but I was confused as to her train of thought.

also I stil want to lynch Quin if that isn't perfectly obvious
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Gunther »

Scotty wrote:Lol can the cops kill prisoners currently out? Like if they knew prisoner 509 was being pardoned, could they just kill him?
Other players have the wisdom to not give the Police any ideas if they hadn't already thought of it. Scotty don't! :mad:
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Saito »

I did warn you all to pardon me. :feb:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 5] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Serge wrote:Sorry, English isn't my first language. Instigator, I meant the driving force, the ring leader, the catalyst, you get the gist.
No worries mate, I understand you well. :)

Could you please point to the things that bring you to assert that Golden was the catalyst of the CFD to Fuzz? I just need to have a clear idea of where your mindset was to be able to judge it fairly.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Scotty wrote:I also I stil want to lynch Quin if that isn't perfectly obvious
I think a lot of people still want to lynch a lot of people, and that's understandable.

I do think the current game circumstance demands total reassessment though, by everyone. I'm not saying the prior baddie reads are wrong, but I wouldn't feel comfortable just walking my vote over to another suspect we've been fielding for days without really examining it.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

ENRIQUE

RADICALFUZZ: Day 2, votes Fuzz for "no reason". Changes his mind and severly questions the CFD wagon. What the fuck is this?

DIINY (voted Day 1): votes Diiny for his votes and vagueness of actions
IKA (voted Day 2): inquries him on being bad. Changes vote to ika as protest to the RadicalFuzz wagon.

DIINY (lynched Day 1): contributed see above

BOOMSLANG

GOLDEN (voted Day 3): legacy from Enrique
IKA (voted Day 5): votes him out of gut and for his posts being too defensive or passive-aggressive

LONG CON (lynched Day 3): no reaction
GLEAM (lynched Day 4): no activity and no reaction

This is a very dry recap of his/their actions, but I still feel his Day 2 attitude was pretty much "no. stahp. don't do this shit" at RadicalFuzz being CFD'd. Granted, I cannot 100% say that Enrique is the scumster we're looking for in the Fuzz equation or that he won't rather suffer the same fate as Long Con and Dragon D. Luffy so far. But overall Enrique has played the game with a pretty cheeky, aggressive attitude, throwing solid darts at the players who got mislynched (Diiny), but backtracking on cops that got caught. Add lurk meister Boomslang to basically sailing the previous three Days and you can count Boomrique as a lynch contender going into Day 6.
Fractal
sprityo
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Notes to self to re-examine whenever I have time:

Prisoner 509378, have you been town-tunneling sig to the point of generating unfounded bias?
Prisoner 509378, were you too nice to soneji in your ISO?
Prisoner 509378, is it time to reevaluate Sloonei? Post count does not a townie make.
Prisoner 509378, what's up with Turnip Head? How does he work?
Prisoner 509378, Epignosis. dun dun dun
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Also, thanks for doing these 740. Above and beyond!
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

CHAINDEATH

RADICALFUZZ: post-factum mentions being totally in the unknown about the reason why this wagon was going on

LONG CON (voted Day 1): votes him for "feeling off"
DRAGON D. LUFFY (voted Day 2, Day 5): reasoning where?
NEROLUNAR (voted Day 3): "suspect"
MATT 2.0 (voted Day 5): Matt 2.0

DIINY (lynched Day 1): nothing
LONG CON (lynched Day 3): nothing on that Day
GLEAM (lynched Day 4): nothing

As cryptic as a whale's song. His fairly weaksauce reasoned votes, mixed with staying out of touch with the main lynches (whether good or tragic) for the past four cycles certainly raises my eyebrow. Then my other eyebrow. Then I just wiggle one eyebrow and then the next, up and down, because this suddenly feels very good. Wiggle wiggle wiggle.

Purely based on gut and surely-scum-wouldn't-be-that-bad-at-keeping-appearances-in-any-way, I probably wouldn't put him on the priority list, but these are shitty stats nonetheless.
Fractal
sprityo
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

Some of you 509 voters should move to 740 in case we get two parolees. Even 509 voted for 740, what up peeps?
Image Image Image Image
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Matt wrote:Some of you 509 voters should move to 740 in case we get two parolees. Even 509 voted for 740, what up peeps?
Not sure I want your endorsement, though, Bernie.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Fun fact, I just tried and apparently I can barely raise my right eyebrow, the way I can raise my left one. WTF facial muscles.
Fractal
sprityo

Return to “Previous Jobs”