Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 11]

Post by Dom »

Can't say I didn't expect this. I'm not bad not am I the Scarecrow. I think people are letting confirmation bias get in their way. I'm with my best friend for the night seeing s play. I'm voting Rab obviously
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

inb4 all the inactives suddenly show up and pile on Dom RIP
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

I'd love it. I bet his other victims would too.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

I'm the last person to defend Dom, lol, but seriously when he needs half his infected people alive why was he going after me when Mac was alive? It seems like bullz is pushing his hunch and calling evidence conspiracy. I'm not in a conspiracy with Dom.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Golden wrote:I'm the last person to defend Dom, lol, but seriously when he needs half his infected people alive why was he going after me when Mac was alive? It seems like bullz is pushing his hunch and calling evidence conspiracy. I'm not in a conspiracy with Dom.
You ask this as if I haven't already explained that Scarecrow probably doesn't want to look like he's defending his own victims. He went after you so you'd ask this question now if it ever came up.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

It's the middle of the night in Bullzland and he's still here. This is important to him, I think. I have been there :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm also totes invisible :P But yeah this is important. I hope JC and LoRab make it in to vote. I also really hope LoRab isn't Falcone.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm here. Unfortunately for you Bullz I'm considering voting Lorab. This is an extremely difficult decision.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

You shouldn't vote LoRab. I'm 100% sure she's not Scarecrow. We can lynch her tomorrow if people think she's Falcone.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bullzeye wrote:You shouldn't vote LoRab. I'm 100% sure she's not Scarecrow. We can lynch her tomorrow if people think she's Falcone.
Ok. You are determined on this arent you. If you're 100% sure I'll vote Dom.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Was that not obvious? I feel completely sure Dom is Scarecrow. If I'm wrong the embarrassment will kill me. But I really do think he's Scarecrow.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bullzeye wrote:Was that not obvious? I feel completely sure Dom is Scarecrow. If I'm wrong the embarrassment will kill me. But I really do think he's Scarecrow.
Well, when I asked before if you were 100% sure Lorab was not scarecrow I felt like you were walking back on that a little bit. But you're willing to put it forth again so I'm going to believe you. My vote will just tie it up though. By the way, the only reason I was doubting it was Dom that was really a ballsy move if he's scarecrow and he said he was scarecrowed last night.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

So... are you going to vote?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yes, I just did. We're all tied up.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Well this is fun.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Was that not obvious? I feel completely sure Dom is Scarecrow. If I'm wrong the embarrassment will kill me. But I really do think he's Scarecrow.
Well, when I asked before if you were 100% sure Lorab was not scarecrow I felt like you were walking back on that a little bit. But you're willing to put it forth again so I'm going to believe you. My vote will just tie it up though. By the way, the only reason I was doubting it was Dom that was really a ballsy move if he's scarecrow and he said he was scarecrowed last night.
Thanks. Hopefully LoRab shows up to save herself. Basically my whole point is I think Dom made a big risk by saying he got Scarecrowed and then using that to clear himself of suspicion. It was a risk for him, I don't think it paid off though.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I see Lorab is here so I think your wish wil be granted Bullz.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Should leave it as a tie to prove she's not scarecrow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Dom wrote:
LoRab wrote:I am not scarecrow. I realize there is circumstantial evidence but it leads to the wrong conclusion. Dom, I was not throwing shade at you. I was questioning your thinking in order to further discussion. Your overreaction makes me wonder more about you.
Overreaction?
I made one post where I questioned your intent.
Your first post in response to me wasn't just continuing the conversation. Im not sure what word to describe it but the tone seemed angry, I guess.

And then you said I was throwing shade.

Between those two, and the tone of the first of those, it seemed like an overreaction to me and reminded me of your baddie trapped in a corner tone.
Typhoony wrote:I think it's a theory worth thinking about, but Lorab is a better choice for scarecrow based on what I posted earlier.
Except that your theory is wrong.
DharmaHelper wrote:Lorab looks the worst to me tbqh.
Why?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Voted Dom obviously. Still reading up. My phone didn't load a bunch o the posts and reading them now. But didn't want to miss the vote. Will post more when I've read.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

On the off chance there are shenanigans and I'm lynched, look at Dom. And I still don't trust dh.

Typh is probably Indy.

And i was serious about Enrique being Falcone.
Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sorry Bullz, I just don't have any large reason to believe Dom is Scarecrow over anyone else at this point, and he is reading genuine to me.
I take comfort in the fact I won't be the only one who loses because nobody agreed with me. I know it's not a huge case but it is something I feel strongly about and I have already pointed out what I think is a pretty big hole in the case for LoRab being Scarecrow.
This post makes me wonder if Lorab and Bullz are some sort of Falcone/Thorne or Falcone/Catwoman pairing, and Bullz is telling us the game is about to end with a lot of losers if we lynch Lorab.

Hrm.
I have no idea what LoRab's role is, but I'm 100% sure she isn't Scarecrow. What night was it she targeted you to need MP dead? Five? Yet Typh himself says she wouldn't have been around to know MP's role had been figured out by that point.
She posted both Day Five & Night Five, though :shrug:
And making them need Robin dead is hardly reliant on knowing who MP was.
Oh, I just thought of something.

Just the other day, Lorab seemed to be under the impression that I was role hinting at Batman early on in the game (no, I wasn't btw), so that would make sense that back on day 5, she would target me for Robin. Just spitballing, but curious.
Untrue. I said you had hinted in that cycle and later clarified that you had hinted (strongly) that you were a cop. Which you did. And as it was the crux of why I was suspecting you, so I'm pretty sure you understood that.

Which reminds me, everyone should look at you too.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

What do you mean you don't trust me?

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DharmaHelper wrote:What do you mean you don't trust me?

I mean I find you vaguely suspicous.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm excited about this.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

how did your sermon go?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

LoRab wrote:how did your sermon go?
i think it went pretty well. I was feeling good about this one for a while.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Golden wrote:
LoRab wrote:how did your sermon go?
i think it went pretty well. I was feeling good about this one for a while.
always nice when you feel good about it and then it writes as well as you imagine it and then you deliver it and it feels like it did when you wrote it. At least for me.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Is it worth staying up to wait for the lynch post? It's already gone 2am.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

Like A Boss
Juliets and Lorab flanked the door, backs to the wall and pistols drawn outside Dom's apartment. "I can hear him in there," whispered juliets, adjusting her kevlar vest. "I don't think he's alone." Lorab nodded, and for a moment juliets had a pang of doubt, and worried that Lorab herself might be working for Falcone. She shook it off, and took two steps away from the wall, turned around, and kicked the door in.

"GCPD, nobody move!" she shouted, brandishing her firearm, as Lorab fell to one knee beside her, pistol up and ready. Their eyes widened when they realized the gravity of what they had discovered. There stood Dom, mouth open in shock. Across a cocaine-laden table from him, a shifty Japanese businessman held a pointing wand toward a presentation easel outlining the benefits of human trafficking, as several frightened looking young girls in dirty rags stood meekly behind him. A dogfight had been going on in the middle of the room, though both dogs had frozen in mid-bite when the two officers had busted in.

On the counter behind Dom sat rows of binders, each laid out neatly, in alphabetical order... "Assassination Receipts", "Blackmail Contacts", "Gotham Bay Redevelopment Scheme", "Gotham City Police Department Corruption Records", and so on.

"Hands on the table, now!" cried juliets, and both men meekly complied. Lorab and juliets quickly grabbed them and cuffed their hands behind their backs. "We've got enough evidence here to put you away for life, Falcone!" growled juliets. "For life!"

"I don't suppose you'd be interested in a bribe?" asked Dom weakly, and juliets responded by shoving him toward the door, as more officers streamed in, taking control of the scene.

As she looked toward an open window, she saw the one the called the Boy Wonder, crouched and observing the scene. "Robin," she smiled. "We got him. And you were wrong about Lorab, she's clean."

"Believe me, I'm glad," said Robin, nodding.

"I was sort of hoping the big guy would show up, you know?" juliets looked out the window, as if expecting to see Batman out in the shadows above the streets.

Robin looked sad. "He's... he's not..." he took a breath. "There's still some bad people out there. Batman will be there to deal with them. That's a promise."

"That's a relief," said juliets, turning and surveying the scene one more time. "At least we can be sure that-" she stopped when she realized that Robin had disappeared without a sound while her head was turned momentarily. She smiled and shook her head.

Robin arrived back at the Batcave with a heavy heart. Falcone was gone, and a big chapter in Gotham's history was closed. But the fight wasn't over. There were still many infected with Scarecrow's hallucinogen, and Two-Face and Riddler still roamed free. Robin opened the thick wooden wardrobe emblazoned with the bat symbol. Gotham still needed Batman, and they would get Batman.

Robin narrowed his eyes.

"One way or another."

Dom has been lynched. He was Carmine Falcone.

Congratulations to the winners: Scotty, juliets. sprityo, Lorab, S~V~S, bea, Black Rock, a2thezebra, Matt, DharmaHelper, Typhoony, and Sorsha!
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

FUCK.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Re: Arkham Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by Bullzeye »

I really fucked that up. I'm done.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:FUCK.
:grin: :dark:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ayyyyyy lmao

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Riddle me this....

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Wow. I didn't expect that. I didn't think he was civ, but I didn't expect Falcone. I feel bad and sort of like I should have let myself be lynched for the civ cause. But I really had no idea.

Also, I told you people I was civ. I will forever be read as bad on this site!!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

LoRab wrote:Wow. I didn't expect that. I didn't think he was civ, but I didn't expect Falcone. I feel bad and sort of like I should have let myself be lynched for the civ cause. But I really had no idea.

Also, I told you people I was civ. I will forever be read as bad on this site!!
To answer your question, I wanted to lynch you because I wanted the game to go on.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

And, more importantly, who was scarecrow?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Endgame posts are going to be funny.

I'm pretty sure I solved the map thing but sent the wrong answer in due to a typo.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I had info that Dom's target was redirected to himself the night scarecrow made me need scarecrow dead. It seemed so obvious. I'm such a fucking idiot. I'm seriously done with how shit at this game I am.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head- Batman
Metalmarsh89- Alfred
MovingPictures07- Robin

Scotty- Gordon
MacDougall- Bullock
juliets- Montoya
sprityo- Cop 1
ekeknat- Cop 2
DrWilgy- Cop 4
Bass_the_Clever- Cop 5
Lorab- Cop 7
Glorfindel- Cop 8
Equivocate- Cop 9
Golden- Cop 10

Dom- Falcone
sabie12- Zsasz
Bubbles- Cop 6

DFaraday- Maroni
Nerolunar- Zucco
TheFloyd73- Cop 3

S~V~S- Thorne
Black Rock- The Joker
bea- The Penguin
a2thezebra- Catwoman
Matt- Scarecrow
DharmaHelper- The Riddler
Typhoony- Two-Face
Sorsha- Poison Ivy
Bullzeye- Bane
sig- Mr. Freeze
Enrique- Ra’s al Ghul

*Inactives could not win or negatively influence someone's win condition*
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bullz I'm so sorry you were wrong and couldnt win. Who was the damned scarecrow anyway? I was Renee Montoya.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

god fucking dammit i was so close :disappoint:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt trolled all of you.

Again. :meany:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I was so nervous I was gonna get crowed before endgame. I almost intentionally got myself lynched since I could win dead or alive.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 24

Post by DrWilgy »

Aww... Matt, ya couldn't have just died for me? I mean... It was kinda out of my hands but...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also, the only person to solve one of my riddles was Mac, and that one he probably googled the little shit

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorry to everyone I just screwed out of a win. It definitely won't happen again.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Bullzeye wrote:Sorry to everyone I just screwed out of a win. It definitely won't happen again.
:bighug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'll never trust Matt again

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I thought it hilarious that MacDougall (Bullock) went after Turnip Head (Batman) right out of the gate. :D

I'll post secrets in a second. You'll want to see those darlings. :nicenod:

Return to “Previous Jobs”