It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Re: [DAY 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Silverwolf »

BTW-I don't need anyone to teach me how to play the game and I'm tired of the criticism.

I'd rather be lynched than deal with this shit anymore.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

ika wrote:Quote her where she said people suck.
No.

We're getting back on topic. If I have any further issues I'll refer to the Mod on Duty.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Thanks everyone for telling me I suck at this game.

I really feel welcome here.
I don't think you suck. But you've spent the entire game telling everyone else they suck. Stop that.
I never said that. Not one time have I said that.

I'm done here.

I'm gonna go do something else.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm listening to Silver but that is being ignored in favor of making broad claims about how no one will listen to her.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Ok, so anyway, what is the preference here? Stick with Boomrique? Or switch to ika?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

You know what does suck? That cup of coffee I had on day 3. That was absolutely disgusting.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

indiglo wrote:Ok, so anyway, what is the preference here? Stick with Boomrique? Or switch to ika?
I don't know. I don't know what to do.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Would ika kill you in a Mafia game or leave you alone?
If i wa scum on here first time with her i might leave her jsut so she can get accomidated to site, once we get used to it i would kill her n1 unless she is town reading me and makeing the game fun
Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Would ika kill you in a Mafia game or leave you alone?
I don't know. I know I killed him N2 in a game but I replaced in on D2 or I'm sure he would of died N1. He has said he would always kill me N1 in any game he's scum but he also has to get the o.k. of his teammates as well.
I know Black Rock and Long Con don't kill each other (anyone can correct me if I'm wrong), and I've never killed Eloh and she's never killed me. That's two couples I can think of with a hands-off approach when one of them is bad. Both of you indicate that you would string each other up in a minute if one of you was bad (though ika says he "might" leave you alone).

The point is both of you are still here. I think that suggests both of you are civilians.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

BTW-I feel like this entire day phase has been town turning against me and scum sitting back and laughing.

Town is gonna lose this game and there is nothing I can do to prevent it. That frustrates the shit out of me. And to be criticized for my play on top of it is just enough for me.

I'm tired of it. I'm seriously done now.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I might be willing to lynch ika. The extra votes argument doesn't hold water for me unless I'm missing some crucial detail (I wasn't here to see it all develop, recall). He wants to be read as a baddie and lynched as a baddie. It's bizarre, but this makes two straight days he's carried that mantle.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:Ok, so anyway, what is the preference here? Stick with Boomrique? Or switch to ika?
Would you like to feel more confident on your read of me? If yes, vote ika

Would you like to stay in your comfort zone and vote with people you trust? If yes, vote Boom

I'm not sure what your case is for voting Boom. I may have just insulted your entire being for suggesting you were just following a lead. I apologise.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You want us to listen to you, but you don't want to listen to us.
She would listen if you guys are willing to listen to her first. YOu guys are both doing a "NO YOU" type argument where both sides want to be heard but neither is willing to yield.

FMPOV I see this more on you guys then silver. She's the new player, shes the one who wants to be ear. I see everyone else (the site players) kinda joiing up against the solo person and it upsets me as well.
I...don't...get...you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Why would we be switching? Most of us seemed to have thought Enrique was bad?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Silverwolf wrote:BTW-I feel like this entire day phase has been town turning against me and scum sitting back and laughing.

Town is gonna lose this game and there is nothing I can do to prevent it. That frustrates the shit out of me. And to be criticized for my play on top of it is just enough for me.

I've felt this way before and it's frustrating. But people are not turning on you. It just feels that way.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

As a last minute notion that totally isn't yet another posting about lynching ika:

Right now whenever we talk about Silverwolf, we get ika. I think they're melding themselves together, possibly unintentionally, but it's making it difficult for me at least, to think of Silver as an independent player. I think lynching ika might make it easier to see Silver as a solo player.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Turnip Head wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:BTW-I feel like this entire day phase has been town turning against me and scum sitting back and laughing.

I've felt this way before and it's frustrating. But people are not turning on you. It just feels that way.
Yep. I would never lynch SW in this game.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Quin wrote:As a last minute notion that totally isn't yet another posting about lynching ika:

Right now whenever we talk about Silverwolf, we get ika. I think they're melding themselves together, possibly unintentionally, but it's making it difficult for me at least, to think of Silver as an independent player. I think lynching ika might make it easier to see Silver as a solo player.
They're the same person on Day 6? Ehhhhhh
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Yep. I would never lynch SW in this game.
Agreed.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ika should we listen to Silverwolf today?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Quin wrote:As a last minute notion that totally isn't yet another posting about lynching ika:

They're the same person on Day 6? Ehhhhhh
No, I'm pretty much referring directly to whenever Silverwolf gets brought up in any capacity. We don't get an explanation from Silver, we get five posts in a row of ika telling us how wrong we are.
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Spoiler: show
Quin wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Quin wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I really want to take a leap of faith and trust Silver about ika.

Here's what my paranoia is doing to me - what if ika is scum and several scum team members are voting ika (a member of their team) for civ cred? (While they let a bunch of civs follow another mislynch.)
In that case we should lynch him and sort out the rest when we get there.

Well, I do think SW is town. Even with continued issues with miscommunication. Prisoner50 said we know who we trust, it's time to take a leap of faith. Ergo, I leap with her.

On the flip side, the past few times I have changed my vote close to EoD (even for what seemed like good reasons) it has not gone well for the lynch.

I know I am overthinking this, but then I overthink that too - which direction am I overthinking in? And that type of shit.
Do you think my suspicion of ika is faked?
No, I don't. I am not reading you as scum either. However some people I trust have been seeing you in that light for quite some time. So I'm led to consider why they think that, because I don't think their suspicion of you is faked either. Do they have info? Are they just incorrect?

I am in a pickle over the whole thing. And I feel like a dolt because of it, but I also have to congratulate all the cops on confusing me so well.
Prisoner aside, unless you have BTSC together then the person you trust the most could be manipulating you. If you don't scum read me, what makes you trust me less than the others? Because they lynched more people? Are you still suspicious of me? To answer both points, lynching ika would help you answer those questions.
[/quote]

If your goal here was to fan the flames of my paranoia... mission accomplished! :p
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

S~V~S wrote:
Why would we be switching? Most of us seemed to have thought Enrique was bad?
I don't know, my blood sugar has dropped and that whole back and forth got old.

Deep breath, soccer with dog, some food. I'll be back to center.

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Mafia's no fun if you're not paranoid :p
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Turnip Head wrote:ika should we listen to Silverwolf today?
If i call her town you should lsiten to her reads even after she is killed. there ahev been games where town have won based ont eh single fact they lsitend to her reads.

I havent said much after last night cus i still feel like shit about the post i made to silver that night. Sometimes you have to take a few myslynches to get all the scums. TBH i lost all motivation to kinda play after last night and i would rather be lynched then sit here waiting about a circular discussion.

Even though silver is wrong on me, do not give her shit about it and continue to listen to her. I trust her reads more than i trust my own
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Looks like it's gonna come down to dem extra votes. I haven't got any. Pity.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ika wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:ika should we listen to Silverwolf today?
If i call her town you should lsiten to her reads even after she is killed. there ahev been games where town have won based ont eh single fact they lsitend to her reads.

I havent said much after last night cus i still feel like shit about the post i made to silver that night. Sometimes you have to take a few myslynches to get all the scums. TBH i lost all motivation to kinda play after last night and i would rather be lynched then sit here waiting about a circular discussion.

Even though silver is wrong on me, do not give her shit about it and continue to listen to her. I trust her reads more than i trust my own
I call Silver town too and I listen to her reads like I listen to everyone's. But this isn't Follow the Leader, we're not a pack of lemmings. Everyone is going to bring their own perspective to each lynch.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

chaindeath is back. :ninja:
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Black Rock »

I'm willing to listen to you about Ika and will switch my vote to Ika. I understand where Epig is coming from, but I don't think Ika would kill Silverwolf, and if she's right then that would explain why they are both still alive. Just a feeling I get with the dynamics I have seen in this game.

Silverwolf is right. We are going to lose this game if we don't start lynching more cops.
ImageImage
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

He has switched his vote to Ika to kill the tie. He doesn't understand how he's bad but if the town wishes it this civ will turn himself in and let the cops roll through another night phase.
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

CHAINDEATH! SAY A THING!
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

that was a good thing
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

chaindeath wrote:He has switched his vote to Ika to kill the tie. He doesn't understand how he's bad but if the town wishes it this civ will turn himself in and let the cops roll through another night phase.
Don't make me regret my vote. :suspish:
ImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Black Rock wrote:We are going to lose this game if we don't start lynching more cops.
Hello, John Madden.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

chaindeath wrote:He has switched his vote to Ika to kill the tie. He doesn't understand how he's bad but if the town wishes it this civ will turn himself in and let the cops roll through another night phase.
Uh, no sir. :suspish:

You just made my list.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

chaindeath
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:We are going to lose this game if we don't start lynching more cops.
Hello, John Madden.
Literally lol'd
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Hello, John Madden.
Literally lol'd
I did too.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I thought the polls were supposed to close like 15 minutes ago. Are they extended because the night phase ended late last time?
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Well given the names on the wagon, I think an ika lynch is going to prove illuminating no matter what he flips.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Turnip Head wrote: I call Silver town too and I listen to her reads like I listen to everyone's. But this isn't Follow the Leader, we're not a pack of lemmings. Everyone is going to bring their own perspective to each lynch.
I understand that but right now FMPOV silver has been the most accurate and most town read so to me shes should be the most listened to. i mean right now most people have been doign everythign else and silver has been fighting that for a while and she so far has been accurate on those so i put more stock into it
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Well given the names on the wagon, I think an ika lynch is going to prove illuminating no matter what he flips.
Who do you think we can get the best indicator towards? I did not miss that remark from chaindeath just now. I think I may ISO him later on.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ika wrote:
Turnip Head wrote: I call Silver town too and I listen to her reads like I listen to everyone's. But this isn't Follow the Leader, we're not a pack of lemmings. Everyone is going to bring their own perspective to each lynch.
I understand that but right now FMPOV silver has been the most accurate and most town read so to me shes should be the most listened to. i mean right now most people have been doign everythign else and silver has been fighting that for a while and she so far has been accurate on those so i put more stock into it
You put so much stock into it that you want to lynch yourself. I don't understand you, sir.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ika wrote:
Okay ika.

ika
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:
I know we lost the box ages ago, but the Mafia manual is still up in the top shelf of the closet. I recall there being a section on "What to do When Accused." I know it's still up there. I can find it for you.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I simply do not understand. But at least now I've moved into the amused by it all category.

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

He's in love. You sacrifice yourself for love, right?
I mean I wouldn't, I would hang LC before I'd "let" him win.
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

This is truly one of the damnedest things I've seen in mafia in quite a while. I am fascinated and bemused by it all.

XOXO Epi Girl
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
I know we lost the box ages ago, but the Mafia manual is still up in the top shelf of the closet. I recall there being a section on "What to do When Accused." I know it's still up there. I can find it for you.
That chapter is only worth reading if sig wrote it.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

indiglo wrote:This is truly one of the damnedest things I've seen in mafia in quite a while. I am fascinated and bemused by it all.
Whatever happens, I think I'll have learned more about the human psyche in this lynch than I did in any undergraduate psychology course.

Return to “Previous Jobs”