It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Re: [NIGHT 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo, my amusing friend. Who do you want to lynch tomorrow? I feel comfortable supporting you if it comes down to it again.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Epi, You fucking asked me for my God damn reads so fuck off again!!
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote:indiglo, my amusing friend. Who do you want to lynch tomorrow? I feel comfortable supporting you if it comes down to it again.
Well, I certainly don't have any special knowledge, so let me put that out there. But I'd feel ok with Boomrique again. And I'm also interested in looking Quin's way. I'm more comfortable looking at sig again too. (Ain't that a shocker?)

Beyond that, I am also totally open to listening to anyone in the Fantastic Four (not necessarily accurate in number, but you catch my drift) and who they would like to go after.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:Epi, You fucking asked me for my God damn reads so fuck off again!!
I also asked "Why?"

See?
Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Like, everyone just wants to say I was wrong and I should accept that and not consider I might have reasons for thinking ika was the seemer. Like, not only dismissing it outright but making snide remarks to me about being wrong and yet ANOTHER assumption I don't know ika.

Town is gonna lose this game. It makes me sad.
ika is dead now. Who is bad? And why?
No he's not. He's arrested. I still think there's a chance he's the seemer.

Scum is in the group of Soneji, Draconus, Serge, you, Boomslang, Chaindeath, Nerolunar. Black

Everyone else is town. White
Silverwolf wrote:
indiglo wrote:Ok, but how does it make sense that the scum team would bus their Seemer when most of the obvious civs are NOT on board with said lynch? It is illogical. The Seemer's strength (as I see it) is that when all the civs get real suspish of him, and decide to lynch him, he throws a wrench in their thinking by Seeming civ. That was not the case here.

The Inglorious Civsters (pardon me for using that, even though it hasn't been voted on or notorized) were not on board with the ika vote. It makes zero sense to me that ika was the Seemer. ZERO.
Discounting this possibility outright is foolish. And just because ika didn't play how you'd expect the seemer to play, doesn't mean he isn't. Like I've said over and over, making everything black and white is how town loses.
:grin:
When you do not answer why, it makes it seem as though what you are saying is black or white. If you want to answer why, I'm still receptive, though you are more interested in telling me to fuck off.

Also, I don't agree with you about your boyfriend. Get over it.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Epi, You fucking asked me for my God damn reads so fuck off again!!
I also asked "Why?"

See?
Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Like, everyone just wants to say I was wrong and I should accept that and not consider I might have reasons for thinking ika was the seemer. Like, not only dismissing it outright but making snide remarks to me about being wrong and yet ANOTHER assumption I don't know ika.

Town is gonna lose this game. It makes me sad.
ika is dead now. Who is bad? And why?
No he's not. He's arrested. I still think there's a chance he's the seemer.

Scum is in the group of Soneji, Draconus, Serge, you, Boomslang, Chaindeath, Nerolunar. Black

Everyone else is town. White
Silverwolf wrote:
indiglo wrote:Ok, but how does it make sense that the scum team would bus their Seemer when most of the obvious civs are NOT on board with said lynch? It is illogical. The Seemer's strength (as I see it) is that when all the civs get real suspish of him, and decide to lynch him, he throws a wrench in their thinking by Seeming civ. That was not the case here.

The Inglorious Civsters (pardon me for using that, even though it hasn't been voted on or notorized) were not on board with the ika vote. It makes zero sense to me that ika was the Seemer. ZERO.
Discounting this possibility outright is foolish. And just because ika didn't play how you'd expect the seemer to play, doesn't mean he isn't. Like I've said over and over, making everything black and white is how town loses.
:grin:
When you do not answer why, it makes it seem as though what you are saying is black or white. If you want to answer why, I'm still receptive, though you are more interested in telling me to fuck off.

Also, I don't agree with you about your boyfriend. Get over it.
Too bad. I don't cater to scum. I hope town wises up soon.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Is Epi actually interested in my opinion or just trying to rile me up?

Here ya go Epi:

You want the reasons for my reads? The person who wouldn't even do GTH reads?

OK, Give me your reads and your reasons and I'll happily elaborate on mine more.

I don't want anymore snide comments about me or ika. I don't want any more evasive answers.

I want simple reads with reasons. I've done this throughout the game but I don't believe you've done it all.

So you want more from me, then give yours and I'll happily give mine in great detail with bulletpoints, special font and colors even.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:Is Epi actually interested in my opinion or just trying to rile me up?

Here ya go Epi:

You want the reasons for my reads? The person who wouldn't even do GTH reads?

OK, Give me your reads and your reasons and I'll happily elaborate on mine more.

I don't want anymore snide comments about me or ika. I don't want any more evasive answers.

I want simple reads with reasons. I've done this throughout the game but I don't believe you've done it all.

So you want more from me, then give yours and I'll happily give mine in great detail with bulletpoints, special font and colors even.
Nah. Not worth it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

I just spent a good 15 minutes trying to rewrite a paragraph that I thought looked choppy, only to come to the realisation that I made it 10 times worse. :scared:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:indiglo, my amusing friend. Who do you want to lynch tomorrow? I feel comfortable supporting you if it comes down to it again.
Well, I certainly don't have any special knowledge, so let me put that out there. But I'd feel ok with Boomrique again. And I'm also interested in looking Quin's way. I'm more comfortable looking at sig again too. (Ain't that a shocker?)

Beyond that, I am also totally open to listening to anyone in the Fantastic Four (not necessarily accurate in number, but you catch my drift) and who they would like to go after.
chaindeath is my new #1.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

indiglo wrote:

nooooo sig is nice, sig believes he shouldn't be lynched. Lynching sig won't send a Message to anyone.
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I'm also going to requote this post from SVS. I think looking at common denominators here is a really good idea. You keep seeing the same names come up over and over. I started working on this by posting voting records before the lynch was up, with the idea of looking at patterns, but it's much easier to do it this way. And patterns are easy to spot.

I'll even color code them (not with the intentions of rainbow-fying) just to make it easier to see the similarities.
S~V~S wrote:We first went wrong when we let the Ika wagon dictate what happened on Day 2.

Day 2 ika wagon:
ika
Quin (5), Nerolunar (6), agleaminranks (11), Soneji (12), Serge (14), RadicalFuzz (16), Enrique (23), Long Con (28), sig (29) 31%
Day 3 LC Wagon:
Long Con
Turnip Head (12), Silverwolf (13), sig (18), a2thezebra (19), Serge (23), Quin (25) 23%
Day 4 Gleam Wagon:
agleaminranks
Sloonei (15), Silverwolf (16), Golden (18), ika (19), sig (20), Dragon D. Luffy (22), Scotty (23), indiglo (24), Turnip Head (25) 36%
Day 5 DDL Wagon:
Dragon D. Luffy
Prisoner 509378 (10), Golden (12), thellama73 (14), Scotty (15), indiglo (22), Prisoner 413022 (23), Draconus (25), Prisoner 650829 (26), Prisoner 277058 (28), Turnip Head (29), Prisoner 813142 (32), Sloonei (34), sig (35) 37%
Day 6 Ika Wagon:
ika
Quin (8), Silverwolf (9), sig (10), Soneji (12), Boomslang (15), chaindeath (18), Black Rock (19), Turnip Head (20) 38%
We've got ALOT of common denominators here. Let's stop arguing about how well who reads who how and start lynching them.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Would everyone be so kind as to name one player who at this point, you would 100 oppose a lynch for?

I pick indiglo.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP -

I meant to preview rather than submit. :blush:

There are also multiple Scotty's. (which should make any universe tremble at the mere thought)

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Quin wrote:Would everyone be so kind as to name one player who at this point, you would 100 oppose a lynch for?

I pick indiglo.
Why? Having trouble drawing up your NK list? :haha: :p

XOXO Epi Girl
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

See I was blue that means I'm 100% civ. :srsnod:
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:
Quin wrote:Would everyone be so kind as to name one player who at this point, you would 100 oppose a lynch for?

I pick indiglo.
Why? Having trouble drawing up your NK list? :haha: :p
Indeed.

In all actuality I forgot about that critical point. At the very least that makes me feel even better about you, since you didn't cooperate.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Black Rock wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:I'm still here, just getting ready to board a plane. :)

I think the ika wagon is loaded with cops.
I think there is three for sure.
Exactly three?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:
indiglo wrote:

nooooo sig is nice, sig believes he shouldn't be lynched. Lynching sig won't send a Message to anyone.
Why do I feel like you just rolehinted? I Hope I'm wrong.

I pick indiglo.
Prisoner 509
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

indiglo wrote:EBWOP -

There are also multiple Scotty's. (which should make any universe tremble at the mere thought)
I'll check the teleporter and get that fixed, cap'n :sigh:

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Scotty wrote:

*Scottish accent* We can't take much more sir!!!!!

:haha:

Actually, I think you only appeared on the list twice... which to me doesn't really a pattern make, since there were 6 lynches on it. :doh:

Also, just out of curiosity, is your moniker Scotty really from Star Trek?

XOXO Epi Girl
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

indiglo wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Actually, I think you only appeared on the list twice... which to me doesn't really a pattern make, since there were 6 lynches on it. :doh:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

He's been playing with me for years, the shock value of being told to fuck off has worn off. You can stop now.

Ika wasn't the seemed. All the people who voted for the other civ wagons voted for him. The baddies did not create a bad vs bad wagon day 2.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

indiglo wrote:
Scotty wrote:

I did not put Day 1 in the list, since it was a fairly textbook Day one, no vote manips in play. I started with Day 2.

I was waiting to see who would bring up the seemer, not surprised it was sig. It was kind of fun when Silver came in with her first post after ikas death:
Silverwolf wrote:Sigh................

I have one little thing that concerns me about this...................
Nice dramatic pause there. And then 4 minutes later sig comes in with:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:sis you're 5 for 5 on mislynches. Incredible resume.
Well It could be worse. I could have not voted. :P

HOWEVER, I went with majorly lead bandwagons on both Gleam and DDL neither of which I pushed so I shouldn't be blamed for those.
I am taking my rope to the rope sharpening store right now.
After trying to lynch me for what three phases I'd think it would be sharp enough. :suspish:

MAYBE Ika was the seemer in fact I'm kind off certain he might be the seemer.
We have a lot of reevaluating to do. We may want to take the GTH reads again, I know I have had some major changes in my reads. A question came to mind for me last night (in bed trying to fall asleep, :cloud9: @Indi); why am I still alive? I am not really lynchable without shenanigans, and I took a leading role in Fuzz' death. A traumatic & unexpected death, it would appear, based on the thread in that last hour. I fully expected to be NKed that night.

I have been thinking about the reasons why, and it's something I think we should talk about. Today I am going to reread Day 2 for the 85th time.

@Daisy or MP~
The Don needs a majority of his voters to be from his own family to be lynched. Does that count prisoners from his own family? If this was already asked, sorry, I missed it. Also, does that still apply in the case of purchased votes? Will you even answer these questions :haha: ?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

When the game ends and ika is shown to be the seemer I want those of you laughing at me and being snide to me to apologize.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I"m actually quite surprised the way town is playing this game. I think a lot of you are really good players so don't take this as an attack on your play but the fact none of you are willing to consider my POV if it happens to differ from your own and are gonna shit on me over and over is gonna be the downfall of town this game.

And Epi deserves the fuck off. He's being a complete ass to me. If he's town, then that's pretty disgusting. If he's scum, well played and no problem.

You know, I have a different perspective from the rest of you because I come from a different site, but that means you guys, as long as you are town reading me, should listen to an outside view. Someone who has seen ika play. Someone who has seen things outside this site. Open your minds.

I have reason to think ika is the seemer.

My reads haven't changed. They are what I told Epi.

I am not going to bang my head against the wall as long as this is what is gonna happen.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I definitely think the possibility exists that ika is the seemer. I was shocked that he appeared as town, so I want to see that as a valid conclusion. If he is actually town, he played an unnecessarily scummy town game. if he is the seemer, he's done an extremely good job until the very end because I'm torn between the two possibilities. I'm going to sit on it for a little while.

Let's keep scum hunting, folks. Making things personal isn't gonna catch you a policeman.
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Ricochet »

Hey everyone, what's shakin'? I see you haven't caught the Warden last Day either. that's too bad.

I wanted to tell you that I'm doing fine and life on the outside is pretty neat. I'm trying to get back on track and make up for the crimes I committed, however petty they were. I rented an apartment downtown and check with my probation officer, a certain lt. Sock, twice a week. He's impressed with my progress and seems to have great faith in me. He's friendly and sometimes raises his pint at me, like so :beer:, but I say no thanks. And then he asks How 'bout a shot of Lagavulin, to which I say Ok thanks.

I don't have yet a stable job, but I guess I should work on that asap. There's an opening at the cafeteria near my place, but I'm afraid I can't even make a decent omelette. My new place isn't much right now, but it's far better than a prison mattress, on which you'd spend near sleepless nights, because the Warden would play rodeo songs in the speaker to torture us to no end. This morning I had my cup of Joe looking out the window and I saw a girl at the crossroad in front of my block, headbanging to music on huge white headphones and then suddenly flipping the bird at someone, which was confusing. Did a driver honk at her or something? I couldn't hear. Then I saw her meet up with some friends on the other side of the street. I guess that makes sense. No wait it doe-

I sometimes think of going to visit Long Con's grave. I haven't been able to say this in the game, but he helped us a lot to achieve our break, by having some outside knowledge of the world and how certain people speak or behave, unlike most of us, and it's sad that got himself punished. Today I saw some flowers at the grocery. It made me realize that it's spring right now and the trees are blossoming and goddamnit I'll get in trouble soon cuz I'm allergic to polen, aren't I? My point being that it was cold and lifeless when I got jailed and now it's looking like a whole new world. And it sort of makes me think of my own possible renaissance. This morning, whilst I was checking my mailbox, for any new sign-up replies I might have received (there were none, sadly), a neighbour girl did the same and then smiled at me as she then left the building. Should I ask her out?

Anyway, take care, yall and get that Warden, will ya, so I can then [REDACTED - YOU HAVEN'T SKIPPED ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS YESTERDAY, RIGHT? - lt. SOCK]"
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

ISO's on chaindeath and Turnip will occur in the morning, but who knows, maybe a sneaky policeman will cuff me in my sleep. For some reason, I don't see that happening though. Maybe I should make a habit of making myself look bad. It got me this far. hyuckhyuckhyuck
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 140

Post by thellama73 »

Silverwolf wrote: And Epi deserves the fuck off. He's being a complete ass to me. If he's town, then that's pretty disgusting. If he's scum, well played and no problem.
I like Epi. :disappoint:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote: but the fact none of you are willing to consider my POV if it happens to differ from your own
Considering =/= Agreeing with
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:I definitely think the possibility exists that ika is the seemer. I was shocked that he appeared as town, so I want to see that as a valid conclusion. If he is actually town, he played an unnecessarily scummy town game. if he is the seemer, he's done an extremely good job until the very end because I'm torn between the two possibilities. I'm going to sit on it for a little while.

Let's keep scum hunting, folks. Making things personal isn't gonna catch you a policeman.
It totally does not surprise me that you think he could be the Seemer.
Quin wrote:ISO's on chaindeath and Turnip will occur in the morning, but who knows, maybe a sneaky policeman will cuff me in my sleep. For some reason, I don't see that happening though. Maybe I should make a habit of making myself look bad. It got me this far. hyuckhyuckhyuck
OK, this made me hyuckhyuckhyuck.

You think ika was the seemer, but you also want to iso the people who voted for him.

ika isn't the seemer. The Day 2 lynch proves it. Facts trump gut/tone reads. And I say this as a tone reader myself. There was a save on Fuzz, and it formed around ika when there were other very viable options. Was ika a baddie? Survey says, "NO WAY JOSE". No WIFOM needed.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:
indiglo wrote:

Why do I feel like you just rolehinted? I Hope I'm wrong.

I pick indiglo.
Prisoner 509

:shrug:
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have to say, I am a little suspicious of people who keep narrowly escaping lynches. I feel like I see a lot of games where someone who is almost lynched three or four times, but slips out of it, ends up being bad. SIg falls in the category, and so does Quin. I don't know, something to think about for tomorrow's lynch.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:I definitely think the possibility exists that ika is the seemer. I was shocked that he appeared as town, so I want to see that as a valid conclusion. If he is actually town, he played an unnecessarily scummy town game. if he is the seemer, he's done an extremely good job until the very end because I'm torn between the two possibilities. I'm going to sit on it for a little while.

I did not say I thought he was the seemer. Just earlier today I said it was unlikely. I only acknowledged the possibility, and nothing more than that. Find something concrete to tunnel on because you're twisting my words now.
Quin wrote:ISO's on chaindeath and Turnip will occur in the morning, but who knows, maybe a sneaky policeman will cuff me in my sleep. For some reason, I don't see that happening though. Maybe I should make a habit of making myself look bad. It got me this far. hyuckhyuckhyuck

You think ika was the seemer, but you also want to iso the people who voted for him.

ika isn't the seemer. The Day 2 lynch proves it. Facts trump gut/tone reads. And I say this as a tone reader myself. There was a save on Fuzz, and it formed around ika when there were other very viable options. Was ika a baddie? Survey says, "NO WAY JOSE". No WIFOM needed.
Again, I said no such thing. Even if had said that, the fact that you expect me to be so narrow minded as to not consider alternative routes is just...bad. I get that you are suspicious of me, I do. But the moment you start to twist my words and lie is when you lose credibility.

I had decided to go to bed thinking, 'ah, no outrageous comments from SVS tonight, this was a good night' and stayed up that little longer. I shouldn't have.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I did not say I thought he was the seemer. Just earlier today I said it was unlikely. I only acknowledged the possibility, and nothing more than that. Find something concrete to tunnel on because you're twisting my words now.

Again, I said no such thing. Even if had said that, the fact that you expect me to be so narrow minded as to not consider alternative routes is just...bad. I get that you are suspicious of me, I do. But the moment you start to twist my words and lie is when you lose credibility.

I had decided to go to bed thinking, 'ah, no outrageous comments from SVS tonight, this was a good night' and stayed up that little longer. I shouldn't have.
These are my comments in bold. I screwed it up.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

...That did not help.

Oh well, goodnight everyone.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Since all of my comments to you amount to," OMG QUIN YOU ARE SO BAD" and since I am not the only one to think so, that isn't all that outrageous, now, is it? I have taken up meditating; saying things like that to me now washes over me like the spring breeze. Not bad, not twisting, not losing credibility. You would like it if it were so, but it isn't.

Have a nice night :)
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

S~V~S wrote: ika isn't the seemer. The Day 2 lynch proves it. Facts trump gut/tone reads. And I say this as a tone reader myself. There was a save on Fuzz, and it formed around ika when there were other very viable options. Was ika a baddie? Survey says, "NO WAY JOSE". No WIFOM needed.
If you think ika wouldn't put votes on a buddy and get him lynched, you don't know him very well. He absolutely would. Yes, they both could be baddie wagons.

And for whoever said he made a post about being the Stool Pidgeon-it's called fakecrumbing a fakerole. Yes, he would do this.

Anyway, I'm getting nowhere with this so I'm done with this topic.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

This is a generic message meant for the entire thread. I'm definitely not calling anyone out here, but I want this to be bluntly known for future reference.

Nobody deserves to be told to "fuck off" or called a name. That's not in the spirit of the game and makes the game inevitably personal. I'm tired of recent games on this site where everyone seems to be increasingly becoming more comfortable with name calling or very aggressive curse phrases. So I'm drawing a line. And that line clearly stops at insults and personal attacks, including name calling.

We are not censoring anyone, so feel free to use curse words however you want, but know that privilege comes with the responsibility of not flinging them ad hominem. Hurling insults at someone inevitably borders into personal and we don't want that. There are other in-game ways to vehemently disagree with someone. If you are feeling heated, walk away or vent what you were going to say in the thread to the MoD. If you have a problem with this policy, tough luck, you can vent that to the MoD as well. I'm putting my foot down and it will stay down.

We're all friends here, so let's please treat one another like it, even among the utmost frustration of the game.

Thank you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Silverwolf wrote:
S~V~S wrote: ika isn't the seemer. The Day 2 lynch proves it. Facts trump gut/tone reads. And I say this as a tone reader myself. There was a save on Fuzz, and it formed around ika when there were other very viable options. Was ika a baddie? Survey says, "NO WAY JOSE". No WIFOM needed.
If you think ika wouldn't put votes on a buddy and get him lynched, you don't know him very well. He absolutely would. Yes, they both could be baddie wagons.

And for whoever said he made a post about being the Stool Pidgeon-it's called fakecrumbing a fakerole. Yes, he would do this.

But it isn't just ika, it's the whole bad team that would have to do it. You keep saying ika, ika, ika (isn't that a song?) but it would have to be the whole bad team, not just ika, and what would be the point or profit in that? Individuals bus each other all the time, but why would they ALL bus one to save another when they had another option?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also... GO TEAM SOCKFACE!

Please find more cops soon. :nicenod:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Please find more cops soon. :nicenod:
Trying :noble:
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

S~V~S wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Scotty wrote:

I did not put Day 1 in the list, since it was a fairly textbook Day one, no vote manips in play. I started with Day 2.

I was waiting to see who would bring up the seemer, not surprised it was sig. It was kind of fun when Silver came in with her first post after ikas death:
Silverwolf wrote:Sigh................

I have one little thing that concerns me about this...................
Nice dramatic pause there. And then 4 minutes later sig comes in with:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:sis you're 5 for 5 on mislynches. Incredible resume.
Well It could be worse. I could have not voted. :P

HOWEVER, I went with majorly lead bandwagons on both Gleam and DDL neither of which I pushed so I shouldn't be blamed for those.
I am taking my rope to the rope sharpening store right now.
After trying to lynch me for what three phases I'd think it would be sharp enough. :suspish:

MAYBE Ika was the seemer in fact I'm kind off certain he might be the seemer.
We have a lot of reevaluating to do. We may want to take the GTH reads again, I know I have had some major changes in my reads. A question came to mind for me last night (in bed trying to fall asleep, :cloud9: @Indi); why am I still alive? I am not really lynchable without shenanigans, and I took a leading role in Fuzz' death. A traumatic & unexpected death, it would appear, based on the thread in that last hour. I fully expected to be NKed that night.

I have been thinking about the reasons why, and it's something I think we should talk about. Today I am going to reread Day 2 for the 85th time.

@Daisy or MP~
The Don needs a majority of his voters to be from his own family to be lynched. Does that count prisoners from his own family? If this was already asked, sorry, I missed it. Also, does that still apply in the case of purchased votes? Will you even answer these questions :haha: ?

Is this something you want to talk about during the night cycle? Or wait until next game day? I have a couple thoughts on this myself after some serious additional stewing.

XOXO Epi Girl
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ah, I missed some questions! I saw them and then forgot to answer. Sorry. Let me do that now.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

S~V~S wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

But it isn't just ika, it's the whole bad team that would have to do it. You keep saying ika, ika, ika (isn't that a song?) but it would have to be the whole bad team, not just ika, and what would be the point or profit in that? Individuals bus each other all the time, but why would they ALL bus one to save another when they had another option?
ika
Quin (5), Nerolunar (6), agleaminranks (11), Soneji (12), Serge (14), RadicalFuzz (16), Enrique (23), Long Con (28), sig (29) 31%

Epignosis
Metalmarsh89 (8), a2thezebra (9), DrWilgy (10) 10%

RadicalFuzz
Golden (17), ika (18), Silverwolf (19), indiglo (20), S~V~S (21), Dragon D. Luffy (22), Turnip Head (24), Sloonei (25) 28%

OK, The main wagons here were on Radical Fuzz-scum. ika-likely scum. And Epi who only had 3 votes and could also be scum.

So no, this argument holds no water.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
@Daisy or MP~
That does not include prisoners, unless those prisoners have been pardoned and remain in the main game.

Yes, it does apply for purchased votes.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

sig wrote:Why are you assuming the scum bussed him today? Maybe everyone on the other wagon is scum. His flip know will cause another string of mislynches. Plus it isn't like he wanted to get lynched so?
"Another string of mislynches"

Who, sig?

I demand you name a minimum of two mislynches not including yourself.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Let's lynch chaindeath tomorrow. I think everyone agrees with that one, yes?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Let's lynch chaindeath tomorrow. I think everyone agrees with that one, yes?
Boomslang!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Let's lynch chaindeath tomorrow. I think everyone agrees with that one, yes?
I don't. I thought the almost-lynch of Chaindeath early in the game was a clear case of scapegoating.

Return to “Previous Jobs”